LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taco Bell tried to kill me!

DailyDi

Getting over a bad case of food poisoning from a bad mexican pizza. It tasted a little off, but I thought it was just old fryer oil or something and stupidly ate it anyway.

Had a few "Thank God I'm wearing a diaper" incidents!

I'd complain at the corporate level!  I always do and get satisfaction, even though a couple times I took my issue right to the CEO (Dollar General).  The only problem with a fast food place is they send you complimentary coupons for free meals to make up for your problem.  You gonna go eat a free meal at the same fast food chain where you had a major problem?  Yeah, I try to avoid Taco Bell unless I want to have the shits the next day.

I hope you get past it soon, and can feel better. 
I think that happens from time to time, you shouldn’t eat something, but shrug it off and do anyway. If you even think it’s not right, let em know, and get something different, right away! Food for thought ?

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Yeah, I try to avoid Taco Bell unless I want to have the shits the next day.

.....don't think I've been to a Taco Bell in 20yrs or more. Too many other good taco places around my area to go to one.

Okay now i don't no how to react at something like this, food poisoning have some good and bad the good well you get to bulk up your diaper with a nice load however the bad part of this i think it just me i don't like feeling sick it is not very fun i don't mind if i eat something that don't agree with me that always give me a nice loaded diapy but eating food poisoning to get a big diaper load is not a very good idea sorry if i sound like a buzzkill but i have to give my opinion.

I'd complain at the corporate level!  I always do and get satisfaction, even though a couple times I took my issue right to the CEO (Dollar General).  The only problem with a fast food place is they send you complimentary coupons for free meals to make up for your problem.  You gonna go eat a free meal at the same fast food chain where you had a major problem?  Yeah, I try to avoid Taco Bell unless I want to have the shits the next day.
It's like when you write Depend tell them how bad they suck ,and you wouldn't wear them if they were the last diaper on earth, and they send you a $5.00 off coupon .You know for certain they didn't read a word you wrote , you wasted a stamp on them .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 1/17/2020 at 2:16 PM, DailyDi said:

Getting over a bad case of food poisoning from a bad mexican pizza. It tasted a little off, but I thought it was just old fryer oil or something and stupidly ate it anyway.

Had a few "Thank God I'm wearing a diaper" incidents!

had me a couple of those a year ago when i was sick, had me thanking God for the common sense to stay in my diaper, *cough cough uh ho!*

On 1/18/2020 at 9:44 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

It's like when you write Depend tell them how bad they suck ,and you wouldn't wear them if they were the last diaper on earth, and they send you a $5.00 off coupon .You know for certain they didn't read a word you wrote , you wasted a stamp on them .

No stamp!  That's what the internet is for!  In the case of Dollar General a few years ago, I sent my complaint through their corporate website and was promised via a generic e-mail that I would hear from someone within 24 hours.  Nothing.  Sent another complaint a week later with the same results.  After the third time another week later, I researched to see who the CEO of Dollar General was, then looked up on another site to see where their corporate headquarters was located.  I sent them a letter that said on the front of the envelope,  "ATTN:" with the name of the CEO.  About 3 days later I received a call asking to meet the district manager at the Dollar General store where I had the problem!  They were fawning all over me, giving me new stuff to make up for the broken stuff I had gotten, apologizing for the crummy way the manager acted (he threw me out of the store when I tried to complain about the broken item I had just bought) and gave me a $50 gift card as well.  Never saw that manager again either!  Sometimes it does help to follow through to the right people instead of just blowing it off.  There is no excuse for poor customer service when it's your patronizing their business that provides them all jobs and pays their salary! 

Yeah, I had a few things that I really liked discontinued (notably Colgate Total Liquid).    I get back all sorts of coupons.  The ones I could used ended up being worth $5 or so (free tubes of toothpaste and the like).    Another haul was complaining to Gillette about Target not honoring a promotion.  They had no clue what I was complaining about but they sent me a coupon for a free 5 pack of Fusion blades (that's worth about $20).   Oh, and finally got Target to send me the $5 gift card that was the promotion.

The best haul I ever got was a Lowe's/Dewalt promotion.    They had a sign up saying if you bought one of these Dewalt 5 tool kits, they'd send you another tool in the mail (after you sent in your boxtops and receipts or whatever they wanted).    Well it turns out the promotion expired the day before I bought mine but Lowe's hadn't taken the signs down.    I griped to both DeWalt and Lowe's;   Dewalt told me "too bad."    Lowe's on the other hand told me to contact my store manager who just handed me one of the tools (I had wanted the jig saw, but he didn't have those in stock so I took a vacuum cleaner).    About three months later I get a post card from Dewalt saying my tool was on backorder.    Sure enough, the Jigsaw they had told me several times they were NOT going to send me showed up a few weeks later.

On 1/20/2020 at 9:53 AM, willnotwill said:

Yeah, I had a few things that I really liked discontinued (notably Colgate Total Liquid).    I get back all sorts of coupons.  The ones I could used ended up being worth $5 or so (free tubes of toothpaste and the like).    Another haul was complaining to Gillette about Target not honoring a promotion.  They had no clue what I was complaining about but they sent me a coupon for a free 5 pack of Fusion blades (that's worth about $20).   Oh, and finally got Target to send me the $5 gift card that was the promotion.

The best haul I ever got was a Lowe's/Dewalt promotion.    They had a sign up saying if you bought one of these Dewalt 5 tool kits, they'd send you another tool in the mail (after you sent in your boxtops and receipts or whatever they wanted).    Well it turns out the promotion expired the day before I bought mine but Lowe's hadn't taken the signs down.    I griped to both DeWalt and Lowe's;   Dewalt told me "too bad."    Lowe's on the other hand told me to contact my store manager who just handed me one of the tools (I had wanted the jig saw, but he didn't have those in stock so I took a vacuum cleaner).    About three months later I get a post card from Dewalt saying my tool was on backorder.    Sure enough, the Jigsaw they had told me several times they were NOT going to send me showed up a few weeks later.

Good For You!  I ordered 3 sandwiches from Subway with a Subway coupon I cut out of the paper.  They wouldn't honor it because they said they don't participate!  I was hot!  I ran it all the way up through corporate and said if Subway prints a discount coupon in the local paper, then the local Subway that has their store name and logo over the entrance needs to honor it!  Eventually I got a free Party Pack of sandwiches.  Another time I only got half the filling on my sandwich and the district rep sent me 3 free coupons for any sandwich I wanted.  The first 2 coupons I took in, the counter people said, "I don't know anything about these coupons and can't take them".  I pulled out my cell phone, called that district manager (who remembered me) and stated, "I'm in this Subway store and they won't honor the coupon you sent me because they don't know anything about it, even though it explains what the coupon is and has your signature on it!  This is why I hate eating at Subway because even when you try to make up for a previous problem I end up having more problems!"  She told me to wait, got the store location and called them immediately!  Man, did they all turn red and say, "Yes ma'am!"  I got my sandwich but when I had a problem the third time I just tore up the coupon and walked out.  I've had many such problems with stores including 3 this past Christmas, one with Menards and one with Rural King.  I pushed it up to corporate and got satisfaction.  Not to hijack this thread, but I refuse to be taken advantage of.  Your company has an advertised sale or promotion and I get the run around, argument and idiot's treatment, I will make it very uncomfortable for you at the local level and you will not like it!

They wouldn't honor it because they said they don't participate! 

It says in the McDonald's commercials that prices and participants may vary. I wanna be a stubborn McDonald's owner that doesn't participate in anything. Hamburgers? Nope. We got spaghetti! ... and blankets.

All Subways are franchises and there's too darned many of them.   But ducks do eat free at Subway.

They wouldn't honor it because they said they don't participate! 

It says in the McDonald's commercials that prices and participants may vary. I wanna be a stubborn McDonald's owner that doesn't participate in anything. Hamburgers? Nope. We got spaghetti! ... and blankets.

All Subways are franchises and there's too darned many of them.   But ducks do eat free at Subway.

Yes there are too many ,in there push to franchise they started cannibalizing other stores , then there chicken wasn't chicken and oh yeah the whole foot long sandwich trademark fiasco , has them very near bankruptcy , and honestly there stuff is all shipped from the Midwest same place that does cold cuts for your local gas station mini Mart thing .

My family was an original customer of the original store outside Danbury CT , back then they came in at 3 AM to put the roast beef and Turkey breast on roasting,We used to load the car up with sandwiches and go train spotting ,trust me what you see today doesnt resemble the quality and price of that original place. You would go in and see the meat roasting ,smell the garlic,onion,peppers,celery,carrots all in the hot tub of love !you could also Get au ju dumped onto your hoagie like a "French dip" ,the good old days are gone and i dont eat at Subway because of the lack of quality ,I can roast my own real food and slice it so thin it has one side at home much cheaper .I also don't eat at McDonald's or other fast food places, I don't drink caffeine and i can't drink soda with sugar due to being insulin dependent ,not many fast food places have something I can drink ,they completely neglect diet caffeine free beverages so I don't patronize any of them . I make a mean roast beef with chipotle aioli and muffeletta spread on whole wheat with provolone and cheddar.

This all sounds familier...having also gotten sick at Taco (B)Hell... I all but gave up on that place. Food poisoning is possibly the worst thing I have had to deal with ...UGH!! :(

Instead I switched to Del Taco... I know... I know...fast food blah blah blah....but when you are hungry..well..at least what they make is fresh!! I have been to several all around for many years and have never had any problem.....other than gaining weight ? ahem.. 

i did a map search of Del Tacos nationally, and they seem to have stores all over.... I know there are a bazillion Taco places and Mexican food joints all over and then some.but I figured if you need something fast and that wont try to kill you... Might be worth a shot :D

Qwack

• 3 weeks later...

Many years ago my wife and I went to a newly opened Chinese restaurant for dinner ,I had prawns, the next day I wasn't myself , I would normaly drip my wife at her job ,go up the street and get this unreal mostorous sandwich and go to my job ,I went right to the sandwich place ,my wife asked if I was all right ? Said bad day ,I forgot and turned around and drove her to work, then went to my job ,not enough time to get my sandwich .at work I got sicker and sicker ,till I was in the bathroom praying to the porcelain god well also filling my diaper .Chief had a truck take me to the hospital ,you guessed it bad food poisoning from those prawns ,I was in the hospital for a week ,getting peas & carrots thru an IV as no dose of antiemetic could keep anything in my stomach ,when I got out ,apparently I wasn't the only one,because the health department had closed the place ,my wife loved Chinese but we never went anyplace other than the place I grew up at ( to this day I am a "celebrity" there ,everyone remembers when my mom was pregnant with me ,when i are my first adult food as a baby was there , so I am in my 50's now , and am second generation customer ) last time I was there "Jimmy"[
I certainly have never eaten prawns anywhere else since then except if I buy them and make them.

I was once at a conference and went out to lunch with three friends.    All three of the others came down with food poisoning that afternoon.    I'm pretty sure what it was because they all had one appetizer and I had something different.

We once had a trip to a winery that had a big buffet outside.    Something turned on the buffet because about two thirds of our bus got sick.  

• 3 weeks later...