LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trouble with rearz.ca ?

Babyboyd

Has anyone had troubles lately ordering from rearz in the last few weeks ? I’ve tried to order several time the last week or so and after I get through checkout it says my card is declined??? My card is fine I’ve checked with both my credit card company and my bank it’s from no  issue with my card , even get pending transaction notifications that will go away after their back clears it , would like to know if anyone else had problems 

I order from them a lot and have had very few problems. Maybe give their costumer care phone number a call and tell them about your issue. They have always been very friendly and helpful. I'm sure they can help to out and would want to resolve any ordering issues. 

This isn't Rearz directly but on other sites if I miss enter a digit on expiration or CVN 2 X's most systems will then lock you out of completing transaction ,it will sometimes appear to go though before it cancels the order ,once that happens you have to contact there customer service to do a reset on your card information , I went round and round with 7777's systems when my CVN changed, same card number different CVN than had from prior purchase ,so it. Vurtualy locked me out by continuously cancelling the completed transactions .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Well i order some stuff from them for a couple of years now and i never had a problem like you have i always use a prepaid card what i do is i write the numbers of my card, the date then the number on the back of the card after that i fill out all the form before i place my order i double check if i put the right numbers of the front and back of my card and also the date you should do the same.

Thanks everyone, I’ve ordered from them for years with no issues and all my information was correct as I got notified by my bank of pending transactions waiting to be cleared by rearz , so I’ll contact them to clear up any problem there must be with my account there since I seem to be the only one with this issue lately, thanks again for your input