LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Milestones

So tonight I had (what i believe was) a fairly big milestone since being back in diapers for only a week & jumping right in by wearing 24/7. While laying on the couch watching tv, I began having the urge to pee. The strength waned for a good 10 minutes which was quite annoying because all week the urges would get strong, but then go away because my mind would allow my body to relax enough while laying down. But shortly after, I felt a big surge, so I decided to help by giving a little push & out it went! It felt amazing! I have been trying to get myself to wet while laying down since I began this diaper journey, & I thought this was a big milestone in my goals of bedwetting & eventual diaper dependency. Especially for it only having been one week.

I now know what everyone is talking about when they say untraining is all about the mindset. Even though I always told myself it was ok to relax & let go, I guess I wasn't genuinely convincing my mind of it, thus it stonewalling me. In any case, I have to say I'm pretty happy right now. I know it's just a baby step (heehee, wordplay), but progress is progress.

What are some of your earliest accomplishments that you remember? How easy/difficult were they to achieve? How long did they take to achieve? Did you ever regress & have to achieve that goal again?

I’ve been 24/7 for about a year.  The whole saga is at https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/66171-strange-days-indeed-a-24-x-7-experiment/ 

The thing is, all of that was chronicled over the year “as it happened” rather than in retrospect.  Accordingly, if you step back from the narrative you can see some trends there that have also been reflected in the experience of others.

Some of the headlines on this:

Initially, we are very sensitive to changes and we see a LOT of “change” in the first few weeks.  In retrospect, those changes can seem a little minor or ephemeral.

It’s not linear.  Regressions happen.  Changes appear, disappear and then reappear but over time, they come more frequent, and then, one Thursday morning, you realise they are the new “normal”.

Experiences differ.  Nobody seems to take the same path.

The other experience I had which resonates with others is that things do seem to “plateau”.  Changes level off and for very long periods of time (months), it seems like nothing is happening or if anything, you are actually more in control than you were previously.

Looking back at my notes, at your stage I think I was starting to spend periods of time in a kind of “drip and dribble” zone where I could allow myself to drain into my diaper semi-automatically.  It only happened sometimes.  It happens a lot more often now.   On a downside, I was also leaking a lot and learning how to manage the operational reality of being continuously diapered.

A year later and although I suspect my control is a bit rusty and my bladder capacity is a fair bit smaller, I’m nowhere near incontinent.  At night however, sometimes I wake up in wet diapers that I don’t remember wetting. 

This is now something I need to think about if I try to come out of diapers.  I would need to remain night diapered for a while until I was confident that I would remain dry in bed.

Waking up wet might just be you waking up during the night and peeing cause you wear a diaper, and then forgetting that you woke up
Has happened to me
Also had some wet dreams where I dream I go to toilet etc. and pee, then I wet the diaper, without knowing  (also done that without diaper, but then I woke up..)

Also found out that when wearing chastity and penis not touching diaper, I pee more often and I can feel it dribble, without me doing anything
and I think the reason is cause the penis is always wet

22 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Waking up wet might just be you waking up during the night and peeing cause you wear a diaper, and then forgetting that you woke up
Has happened to me

I completely agree.  It may well be that.  It's just not possible for me to test that hypothesis safely with my wife sleeping next to me ?

Actually, there has been one or two occasions where the evidence in my trainer pants is that I wet on my side.  This is something I would never do in disposables if awake.  I am a side sleeper but I've also found myself waking up on my back.  I guess I'm not really sure what is going on anymore.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:31 PM, oznl said:

I’ve been 24/7 for about a year.  The whole saga is at https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/66171-strange-days-indeed-a-24-x-7-experiment/ 

The thing is, all of that was chronicled over the year “as it happened” rather than in retrospect.  Accordingly, if you step back from the narrative you can see some trends there that have also been reflected in the experience of others.

Some of the headlines on this:

Initially, we are very sensitive to changes and we see a LOT of “change” in the first few weeks.  In retrospect, those changes can seem a little minor or ephemeral.

It’s not linear.  Regressions happen.  Changes appear, disappear and then reappear but over time, they come more frequent, and then, one Thursday morning, you realise they are the new “normal”.

Experiences differ.  Nobody seems to take the same path.

The other experience I had which resonates with others is that things do seem to “plateau”.  Changes level off and for very long periods of time (months), it seems like nothing is happening or if anything, you are actually more in control than you were previously.

Looking back at my notes, at your stage I think I was starting to spend periods of time in a kind of “drip and dribble” zone where I could allow myself to drain into my diaper semi-automatically.  It only happened sometimes.  It happens a lot more often now.   On a downside, I was also leaking a lot and learning how to manage the operational reality of being continuously diapered.

A year later and although I suspect my control is a bit rusty and my bladder capacity is a fair bit smaller, I’m nowhere near incontinent.  At night however, sometimes I wake up in wet diapers that I don’t remember wetting. 

This is now something I need to think about if I try to come out of diapers.  I would need to remain night diapered for a while until I was confident that I would remain dry in bed.

I think the plateau experience is true in many things.   I was forced to make some lifestyle changes last January after I was diagnosed with Type 2-Diabetes.   FTR- I had been diagnosed with pre-diabetes a few years earlier, but that seemed a made-up diagnosis to me.   Word to wise- treat a pre-diabetes diagnosis as a diabetes diagnosis and make the lifestyle changes at that point.     I severely limited my sugar intake (not a complete ban), and made sure to eat a lot of fruit and veges.    I ate on regular basis, with several small meals through out the day, but limited the snacking on junk food.   Most importantly- I started a joined a gym and started to attend the exercise classes.   In 3 months I had lost 10% of my starting BMI, and I plateaued at about 15%.  I was back to my college weight.    I fluctuate between 175 and 183 right now, and it hasn't changed since May.

I've been mostly diapered for at least the 3 years, and wear every night. In my case, I rarely wake up with a soggy diaper.   It's usually wet, but I can go a couple of hours before needing to change.   My urine output is not very high overnight, which is likely due to me not fully hydrating before bedtime.   I'm also not a great sleeper, so I wake up multiple times during the night- so I typical do remember using the diaper when I do wet.   Since I don't really like to use my diapers for BM's, I usually have one right after waking up.   I lower the slightly damp diaper and do my thing, and the void happens at that point as well.  But I almost always start to dribble after that through out the morning, and a few hours later I'm very wet.

I do notice if I go to bed with a diaper that is already slightly wet- I sometimes wet significantly at night and occasionally over use the diaper.

Is walking outside in just a diaper a milestone?
I have done it before, many years ago, but I carried pants, just in case, and it was only to the mailbox, when I knew the neighbors wasn't home

Tonight I went walking at a cemetery, with just very short t-shirt, that didn't cover the diaper
Only place nearby I could do it without anyone or anything nearby (No houses or cameras) 
Cant do it to the mailbox anymore as there is cameras outside now and neighbors that are home all the time, but mostly cause of the cameras