LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello all

Hi all, just a brief introduction.

I'm UK based (South Wales), 64 year old male,  Apart from a period of about 9 years I have been medically incontinent (bladder) since birth due to a congenital spinal problem ( 1 am mobile),  I have been a 2 year old non sexual ab since around age 36/37 partly as a coping mechanism for the incontinence and partky to cope with childhood trauma.  I'll answer just about any questions so feel free to ask.

Hi and welcome to DD Pcbaby. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Do you act, or play in your 2 year old persona at certain times? Are you the only one who knows about this, do you or have you shared this with others around you? Do you play with any kinds of toys, like things a 2 year old would? Hope it’s not to many questions off the bat, relate what you wish. Don’t want you to be uncomfortable. 
One last, was your childhood trauma related directly to your spinal problem, or from a symptom of that, or something unrelated? 
I hope you can find this place a good home to you, I think you will. There’s lots of likeminded people here, and some who are medically incontinent, and come here to lighten the load, as it were. Well, just come in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hello both and thanks for the welcome.  My late wife was a nurse and took my incontinence in her stride and it was actually her suggestion that she mummy me occasionally especially if i was having a bad day.  My current fiancee actually started out as my mummy and then things developed.

Some of the inco is due to the spinal defect and I am due to have surgery soon which won't help the inco and could possibly leave me doubly incontinent {again, i was doubly incontinent until age 14).  the childhood trauma was sexual, emotional and physical abuse from both my parents.  If you want to know about my early life I will post it in the true stories section but it is fairly explicit and doesn't make for a good read.

As for little me, i play with Lego, my scentsy buddies - Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger,  mummy has other toys such as cars and trucks and a wooden railway as well as crayons, bath crayons, bath toys etc.  I have several outfits but my favourite is my footed, fully poppered sleep suit, so when needed mummy can undo the poppers on the legs and crotch to ch0nage me, that way she doesn't have to take all of it off,  I have several dummies mostly with Winnie on them, but one has a giraffe as does my sippy cup and one of my baby bottles.  I drink warm formula from the bottle and usually fruit juice from the sippy cup.  Due to the childhood abuse my little is very timid and shy and terrified of men and also completely non sexual.  The only time it becomes sexual is when I am in adult space and my fiancee changes my nappy.  I love snuggling up with mummy on the sofa while she watches TV or she will put a DVD on for me and we will watch it together.  I also love it when she puts me down for a nap or the night but reads me a story first and then makes sure i have my dummy safely clipped to my top and in my mouth.  I think that covers everything you asked.

oops!  I do.;t have a set time of day or week for regression, it happens when it happens, sometimes it's for an hour sometimes for 24 hours or longer.  I have to wear nappies 24/7 and usually wear a plain coloured onesie during the day, so it's not as if i or mummy have to do anything special to put me into little space.  In fact mummy can put me into leg waving, thumb sucking little mode just by gently patting my covered bum.

Edited by pcbaby2011
addition, correction of spelling
  • Like 1

Well, that’s a lot of info. And yes, answers many questions. I’m sorry to hear about your parents treatment of you. Never should happen, to anyone. I believe many have suffered in silence in times past, there was much less support for children who were suffering abuse. 
I wish you luck with your up coming surgery. 
I too, love playing with lego’s, cars, trucks, model trains, always have. 

I've played with one form of Lego or another since I was about 5, they didn't have Duplo when i was a kid so it was Just the regular Lego, I can remember the excitement when they brought out their first 6 x 3 clear brick that had a light bulb in it, also when they started bringing out bricks with printing on them ( I think Hotel and Taxi were the first two I got).  These days I have fused finger joints because of arthritis and my physio suggested I go back to using it to help my fingers stay mobile,  these days it tends to be Technics and I'm currently saving up the £400 I need for their latest model.

My wife, and I both enjoy LEGO, last year we each got a set. She got, Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion, and I, Beatles Yellow Submarine. We spent a lot of fun time together, building them up. 
I can remember when I was young, it was a hug deal to me, when I got the motor block set. Allowed you to make moving vehicles, and animated displays. Still got it, lol.

2 hours ago, pcbaby2011 said:

I also got the Yellow Sub and i have several motor sets, lighting sets, remote control units, all Lego, the model I'm saving for is this beast - https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/liebherr-r-9800-excavator-42100

Ah, a monster machine! But you can buy lots of diapers and plastic panties with that much, lol. 

I already have at least 12 pairs of what i call rubbers put are Gary plastic pants (that's what they were originally made from and called in the UK when i was a baby/toddler)  and my nappies are provided by the National Health Service Continence service on a monthly basis with to my door delivery for nothing.

Yep, I grew up knowing them by the same, or close to the term “rubbers”. My mom usually called them “rubber pants”, even though by my time, most everything was plastic/vinyl pants. Here in the US, the term “rubber pants” was almost always used, not “rubbers”. Here “rubbers”, were either, boots, or what the Catholic Church didn’t want you to wear on your penis, lol. 
It’s good you get your nappies provided for. Are they good quality ones? Are they good at doing the job? I hear lots of people complain here,(in the US) that what you get, is not really up to the job. But, it depends on the insurance you have here too. I also know, most people here in the US, when in the hospital, get terrible diapers. People are forced to bring their own diapers to the hospital, if they want good ones. 

We get Id expert which are ok provided you don't want to leave the house for more than a single wetting.  I'm going in for spinal surgery in about 10 days and when I checked with the ward we now have to take our own supplies in as well, yet six months ago when i had hand surgery in the same hospital they were provided.

And yes Rubbers also have the same connotation over here, although the trade mark is Durex they were made by the London Rubber company.

#