LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anyone have dealings with antonline.com?

has anyone here ever bought from antonline.com? my mom did, she got me an xbox 1 s digital(not knowing im not comfortable without the disc drive, i think it was stupid of microsoft to take it out), and i contacted them to see about exchanging it and paying the difference for one with a disc drive, got nothing but silence from them, their order numbers on the invoice arent even in their system, and i contacted them WITHIN the 30 damn days! i went to the better business bureau and it seems they are ignoring them too

I can’t offer any real practical help, but it does seem their reviews are pretty poor, and their bad business practices go back pretty far. There way of doing business, (bad) seems to be by design. 
You might do better, seeking to resell what you have, and buying new. You’ll probably lose money in the deal, but if you really want the disc drive, it may be your only way. 

8 hours ago, WetDad said:

Can you plug in a USB drive? 

hmm, kinda hard to do, since its still in the box, its still factory sealed and sitting in my closet, but a usb drive wouldnt fix the issue, im more comfortable being able to put a disc in it, if you own the disc, you have the product even if the game is taken down from the servers(assuming something happens to your console), look at the wii, you cant download anything to the wii anymore, i bought games from their online store before, but if something happens now, i can probably get a new (used) wii but i cant redownload the content, so without the media to put in it, im out of luck, its the same with anything else(plus this xbox came with games i literally couldnt give 2 shits about, minecraft and fortnite, i tried watching my nephew do minecraft, couldnt understand it, and fortnite was given too much hype, when that happens i want nothing to do with it)

You're not getting it. If there are USB3 ports, you can add both an SSD and an optical drive. The second should be under $50. I bought a bluray drive for my CD-less laptop and it was thirty-some bucks. Are you looking for alternatives, or are you just venting?

i called and talked to ebay, explained the situation, basically they are giving antonline 5 days to make it right or ebay will refund it and take it back for them, and hopefully give that piece of shit company a negative mark, im eyeballing one that has the optical drive elsewhere.

• 4 weeks later...

ebay was no help, but they told me to talk to paypal, it was still within the timeframe for paypal to help me, antonline lied to paypal about not contacting them in time(my emails are proof of it), and i explained how antonline completely ignored me, lied to me, etc.., paypal ruled in my favor and is forcing antonline to give me a refund, just have to send the unit back in the same condition it was recieved in(no problem, never even broke the seals), and give paypal the tracking number, as far as im concerned antonline can suck on a dirty huggies, we aint EVER buying from them again!