LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jeff's Story (v2)

Chapter 6: Goodbye

I woke up quite a bit later feeling much better.  JoJo was still with me. Her arm was draped over me, her leather-encased paw on my chest.  I could feel her naked breasts on my back. Her diaper was pressed into mine. "You awake?” I asked quietly.

“Yes.”  She shuffled a little bit.

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For being here.  For your comfort. We’ve talked so many times, and I thought I understood what you were going through.  But from here, it seems so different. Having you here helps a lot.” She lifted her head and leaned. I realized my muzzle was still on as I felt her lips on my cheek.

“Pets get to have the best sex, you know.  And whatever you can do within the restraints you’re placed in must be OK, right?”

“They put some kind of cage on me.  It hurts when I get excited. They said it was going to stay there until I was neutered!”

JoJo pulled back in surprise, then pulled me back in to hold me closer.  “Oh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know! It must be because you are a mixed gender Bond… I wonder how that works?”

“It doesn’t work so well for me, apparently.”

“Oh.  Yeah. Sorry.”

We lay there, in silence, smelling each other and finding comfort in each other, for quite a while.

I saw my Keeper and her family walking towards my cage, and I sat up, almost jabbing JoJo with my elbow by accident.  I tried to apologize, but I was so excited to see my Keeper that I almost sat on her head with my diapered butt instead.  I tried to calm down. My Keeper was laughing, along with Angie and the rest of her family. They seemed relaxed and happy.  That was good. Seeing my Keeper happy made me feel happy.  

When Jenn saw me, I could see her eyes light up, and her face flushed a little.  I could almost sense the pheromones as she came closer, flushing, excited at seeing me.  I smelled her clearly as she opened the small hatch to attach my leash, her look of attraction, bordering on lust, as the Bond between us exerted its influence.  She placed her hand on the side of my muzzled face for a moment, long enough for us to connect and both calm down. We both smiled at each other.

She opened the cage door, and I followed the leash’s gentle guidance out of the cage.  I felt Jennifer reach down, and I realized she was checking my diaper. Jennifer stated the obvious.  “He's not all that wet yet, but we need to change his diaper before the flight, right?”

Angie nodded.  "Yeah, definitely.  Let’s go back to the room and get him changed and crated."

I followed the guidance of my leash back to Room 3, where a disposable pad was waiting on the floor.  My Keeper guided me onto the mat, where I rolled onto my back after some prompting. Jennifer demonstrated her diaper changing skills, meeting with Angie’s approval on the second diaper she had ever changed. When she was done, I rolled back on all fours.  Angie knelt down. She took my muzzled face in her hands.  

“I’m glad I got to know you as a human, and I’m glad I got to guide you through your first steps into Pet-hood.  I truly hope you find peace in your new life, OK? And I really hope that your Keeper brings you to visit someday soon!”  Leaning over, she kissed me on the forehead.

“Thanks.  Thanks for… well, thanks.” Was all I could muster.

Angie nodded, and my Keeper led me by my leash over to the travel crate that she and her Sister had purchased earlier in the day.  Only a little larger than the exam cage, it was mostly a blue plastic shell, with some air holes high on the sides and mesh doors on either end.  The brand "Air Kennel" was embossed into the plastic on the side. Stickers reading "Live Animal This Side Up" were plastered on the side. As I was led to the open door of the crate, I saw that an absorbent pad had been placed on the floor.  I got to the door, not wanting to go in. Angie handed my Keeper something red, and she bent down and clipped whatever it was to the muzzle, over my ears. “There’s a little video player in there. These headphones will let you hear the audio, OK?”

Well that didn’t sound so bad.  At least I’d be able to watch a movie or something on the flight.  She took another object off the top of the crate and… oh. It was the silencing gag part of the muzzle.  No more speaking.

I heard “Kennel Up” from my Keeper, and Angie nodded approvingly that Jenn had remembered the command.  I was almost all the way into the crate when I heard, “Stop”, so I did.

I heard Jenn talking to Angie.  “Should we loosen the leg restraints, at least?  He’s going to be in there a long time, and I can’t imagine it will be comfortable for him.”

Angie seemed to hesitate.  “Well… I guess.. but be careful…”

I felt something happening at my ankle, and then I realized that I could stretch out my leg for the first time in hours.  Oh, it felt so good. And then the second ankle was free.

I was free.

I could be free.

Without a conscious thought I pushed back with my arms, kicking back with my feet.  They hit something soft that went ‘ooph’, but that meant I had more room behind me. As I moved back out of the cage as quickly as I could my head cleared the cage, and I saw the door of the room open just as Karen walked in.  Seeing my chance, I jumped up, ready to run for the door. I was almost free! I would make it this time! I lunged forward.

And then my leash went taut.  I pulled at it, but whoever was holding it held firm.  Then I heard an airy, “Stop. Stop JayJay, Stop.” It was my Keeper, but something was wrong.  I stopped, and turned around. She was holding her ribs. I wanted to ask what had happened, but the gag prevented it.

“Kennel up.  Now. Kennel up.”  The command was firm.  I followed the pull of the leash back to the door of the crate, and went in.  The door closed behind me and I heard a solid click.  

I heard Angie’s voice.  “OK, he’s secure. Are you OK, Jenn?”

“Ouch.  I think so.  He kicked me right in the gut.  I don’t think anything is broken, though.”

“Ow.  I was nervous about releasing his legs… and that was why.  It wasn’t his fault, you know. That’s why we need to keep Pets in restraints, especially when they’re newly Bound.  It’s not for play. When you go to get him out, attach his leash to this clip here so he can’t get out of the crate until his legs are done back up.”

I had hurt my Keeper?  Was her pain my fault? I started to panic.  Hurting your Keeper was really, really bad!  I didn’t need Pets*R*Us courses, or a college degree to figure that out.  Obviously I had done it when I tried to run. I tried to apologize, but the silencer in the muzzle kept me silent.

Worried, I tried to look around, but the solid blue plastic of the crate’s shell blocked most of my view.  I could only see the open room door through the mesh in the front of the crate. There wasn’t enough room to turn around.  

Nothing else to do, I waited.  I hoped my Keeper was OK. I tried to shift around, and found a position that wasn’t that uncomfortable.  I heard voices talking, including my Keeper, but couldn’t make them out. This sucked.

After a few minutes, a pair of legs, and then a face, appeared in front.  It was my Keeper! “It’s OK, JayJay. I know it was a Pet instinct, and you didn't mean to hurt me.  We’ll work on that in training, OK? You’re a Good Boy, and I’m glad I have such a Good Boy as a Pet.  Now, I’m going to open the feeding door here, and take your leash, OK? Will you be a Good Boy?”

The warm glow of knowing that my Keeper was OK, and that my Keeper thought I was a Good Boy was intense, and I just nodded.  She produced a key, and used it to unlock a hatch at the bottom of the mesh door in front of me. Reaching in carefully, she unsnapped the leash and removed it, re-locking the hatch when she was done.  I watched her legs walk away.

A few minutes later, the crate began moving.  I couldn’t see who was pushing me, but through the front mesh I could see as I was moved through the store, and back out the front door I had entered only a few hours before.  I saw the shopping Keepers and their Pets, some glancing at me to see what a Pet had done to deserve being in a crate, rather than on a leash like a Pet should be. I saw JoJo, now in her regular position in the display cage at the front, but her back was to me and I lost sight of her before I could make eye contact.  There was a taxi van waiting, flashers on, and the back doors open. My crate was lifted, and I was placed in the back.  

“Hold on a sec.”  It was Angie’s voice.  “Jenn, is that your suitcase?”  

“Yes, the small roller there.”

“Do you have any dirty laundry?”

“Uh… yes… why?”

“If you take some things that have a strong scent of you, and place them in his crate, it will both calm him and help with the imprinting and Bonding.”

“OK, sure.  Just a second.”  A pause, as I guessed she opened her suitcase and pulled out some clothes.  “How about these?”  

Angie laughed.  “Perfect. Exactly what I would have suggested.”

There was some fumbling and then my crate was turned, so that Jenn could get to the front hatch again.  The hatch was opened, and I tried to laugh as two pairs of Jenn’s panties, a t-shirt, and a bra were stuffed in and the hatch re-locked.  A few hours ago the idea of having panties and a bra thrown at me would have had an entirely different meaning and outcome, but as I inhaled I could tell that Angie was right.  The scent of my Keeper was like catnip. I could feel myself relax. I lay my head on the clothes and inhaled deeply.

“Well, looks like he likes it.”  My crate was turned back around so that the front of the crate was up against the back seat, and I couldn’t see anything.  There were a bunch of noises as luggage was piled on top of my crate. I could hear my Keeper talking to her sister, mother, and father up front, doors closed, and then the van started moving.

As I breathed in my Keeper’s scent, I realized how skilled Angie was with Pets, and how lucky JoJo was to have her.  I also realized there was a good chance I might never see them again. If I ever got the chance, though, I’d have to find a way to show her my gratitude for what she had done today.  I couldn’t imagine what would happen if the Bonding happened when there weren’t those around who could make sure that the Pet was handled safely and lovingly.  

Jeff's Story by JustForFun is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.  You can share it with attribution, but cannot change it or make money off it.

• Like 3

Hi folks!  Glad you're still enjoying the story, and thanks again for the 'Likes'!

Chapter 7: Takeoff

The van eventually got to the airport, and the luggage was removed.  For a second I thought they had forgotten me, until I heard Joe behind me.  “OK, got the cart. Let’s get the crate on it first.” The crate slid back, and I was placed on a luggage cart sideways.  The rest of the luggage joined me on the cart, and I was wheeled into the terminal, facing sideways on the cart.

I could see the usual hustle and bustle of people checking in for their flights, but the perspective of looking at it through a wire mesh was different.  I noticed a few other Pets… I mean, I knew that people flew with Pets, but hadn’t taken much notice of it before. I saw one other Pet in a crate like mine, and two others, one male and one female, on leashes that were clipped to convenient rings on the check-in counter.  I hadn’t really noticed all the Pet-specific things before, but now it all seemed to stand out.  

Soon the other Pets were out of my view, and all I could see was the orange front of a check-in counter.  I wish they would turn the crate so I could see forward, but muzzled as I was I couldn’t even ask. I heard an unfamiliar woman's voice.   “Hi, welcome to NorthEast. Checking bags?”

I heard Joe’s voice.  “Yes, four bags and one Pet.”

“Ok, no problem.  Do you need to print tickets, or do you already have them?”

“Need to print them.  We didn’t get the Pet checked in online, because he was just Bound today, so we were told to come early to take care of it.”

“Today?  Wow, congratulations.  Who’s the lucky new Keeper?”  Jenn must have raised her hand or something.  “Well, to celebrate, let me see what I can do.”  There was a long pause. "I do have some seats in first class that happen to be available… would you like them?”

“Yes, please!” I heard four voices in unison.  I shifted around, trying to get a glimpse of what was going on, but the view out the end of the crate was limited to the check-in counter.  Grumbling, I reflected on how their fortune in being upgraded to first class was balanced by my downgrade to Pet class. I hoped they enjoyed it, but I sure wouldn’t.

“Done.  OK, place the luggage here on the scales and I’ll get them tagged, and then we’ll get your new Pet checked in.”  There was fumbling, and the bags around me were removed.

“Ok, what’s the Pet’s name?  He’s registered now, right? Is he chipped?”  

“JayJay, and yes he’s registered and chipped.  Here are his papers.”

“If he's chipped I don’t need the papers.  I’ll just read the chip. Saves a lot of typing.”  Another pause, and then a ‘beeeeep’ from just outside my crate.  “Yup, all good. The difficult part can be when the registration hasn’t been completed yet, or hasn’t made it into the government system that we check against.  Then, the paperwork mounts up. But in this case, it’s easy. One last thing… let’s check Pet safety.”

I saw the agent’s face through the mesh for the first time.   I realized I was laying on what were obviously my Keeper’s used panties and bra, which for some reason caused me to blush more than the fact that I was wearing a diaper in a cage.  “Hi there JayJay! OK, I see he’s muzzled, good. And he has food and water that won’t spill and that he can access through the muzzle, check. Diaper, check. OK, let’s get the bag tags on him…”  The face disappeared, and a few seconds later I heard the sound of the bag tracking stickers being stuck to the outside. I was checked luggage.

My Keeper’s head appeared in front of me, looking into my crate.  She stuck a finger through the mesh, and I moved forward to touch it with my cheek.  She gave me a little scratch. The contact felt great. “You’re a Good Boy. I’m so happy you’re my Pet.  Don’t worry, I’ll be there to get you at the end of the flight, and then we have a whole life together. You’re a Good Boy."  I drank in the approval like a... well, like a Pet basking in his Keeper's praising voice. There was nothing else like it I had even imagined, never mind experienced.  The most addictive drug couldn't possibly compare to my Keeper talking like that.

Her head was replaced by Karen’s head.  “Hi Jef…JayJay. Don’t forget about the video player.  There’s a special message in there from Jenn. Have a good flight.  We’ll have a drink in your honor.”  

Then, the crate began to move, and then I was behind the check-in counter, and then on the conveyor belt.  Several up, down, and arounds later, I arrived in an area with piles of bags. I heard another beep, and then I was moved over onto a luggage trailer with a bunch of other bags.  I was facing out, and watched the hustle and bustle of the luggage transfer area. Workers scanned, stacked, and moved bags. There were a few Pet crates that I saw, but mostly piles and piles of bags.

Sometime later, the trailer began to move, and we wound through the airport, arriving at a plane.  My crate was lifted off the trailer and moved up the luggage belt, and into the luggage compartment.  I was mildly interested to see the inside of the luggage part of the plane, but had really not expected to see it as luggage.  

I heard someone say, “Two Pets, two dogs in the climate controlled section.”  My crate slid back, and was fixed in place. I heard a dog whimpering somewhere beside me, but couldn’t see anything.  The lighting went low. The dog started to howl. Oh man. Why did they require that _I_ wore a muzzle, but the damn _dog_ didn’t need to wear a muzzle?

I decided to see what was on the video player.  It was positioned at the front side of the cage, and I found that if I lay on my side, I could see it easily.  There were three big buttons… the symbols were clearly power, channel, and volume. I pressed the power button, and ‘PetTV’ flashed on the screen.  Great.

A guide came up, and instructions showed me how to select what I wanted to watch using the channel button… one click for next, two quick clicks for previous, and hold to go back to the guide.  Not bad. Then I saw what the options were. The first few options were labeled ‘Educational’. There were options like ‘So you’re a Pet, what now?’ ‘Adapting to Your New Pet Life’, ‘Keeping your Keeper Happy’, ‘Gaining Control of Your Instincts, an Introduction’, and ‘Public Behavior Expectations for Pets: How to be a Good Boy or Girl’.

I scrolled on, hoping to find something more entertaining.  TV Shows. “It’s a Pet Life.” “Stranger Pets.” “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Pets.”  I scrolled on. Movies. “When Harry Met His Pet.” “Clifford the Red Headed Pet.” “The Princess Pet.”

Well, at least the theme was clear.

The last section was titled, “From Your Keeper”.  What was this? This must be what Karen had meant.  I played the first video, just titled, “1”. I saw the face of my Keeper.  She was smiling. “I hope you’re having a good flight.” Her voice! Even though I knew it was recorded, it still made me feel warm and happy, and I nuzzled the panties to get her scent as well.  “I’m recording this while you’re sleeping in the cage with JoJo. Angie is so kind, and is helping me make this message for you. If you miss me during the flight, you can watch this and maybe you’ll feel a little better.  I’m going to record several videos here, and each of these is supposed to help you with your adjustment. A Good Boy would watch these on the flight. You’re a Good Boy, right? You want to be a Good Boy? Watch these a few times.”

My Keeper made a video for me?  Oh hell yes I wanted to watch them!  Anything to see her and fear her voice.  I felt warm and fuzzy as the next video started.  I nuzzled into her clothes again, inhaling her scent.  In this video, she started again telling me what a Good Boy I was, and how if I wanted to make her happy I should listen carefully.  Most of her words seemed to pass right by me, but I enjoyed the sound of her voice, and I felt relaxed. In my conscious mind, I knew that this was all part of the imprinting and training a new Pet went through, and I felt a tinge of sadness as I remembered the life I was leaving behind, but the warm sound of my Keeper’s voice and her scent was enough to keep me relaxed.  I thought of how close she was… perhaps just above me in the plane, and ignored the motion as the plane started to push back from the gate.

As the plane took off, the second video started, and again my Keeper told me that I was a Good Boy, and that if I listened to this video maybe I’d feel a little bit better about being a Pet.  And, while I listened to her voice and watched her beautiful face on the video screen, I definitely did.  

There was a sudden bump, and I jumped from my deep sleep, trying to get out of my bed.  I discovered I couldn’t move, and it was still dark. Why couldn’t I move? I tried to scream, but no sound came out.  Where was Karen? Wait, why was I in a cage? My panic rose until… Oh. I was in a cage. The memories of the previous day came rushing back, giving reason to the dark, restrictive space I was in, and the sounds around me.  I tried to relax as the plane slowed and taxied to the San Francisco airport arrival gate.

The dog next to me picked up his barking and howling again, and I thought for the second time about the unfairness of the rules that let him make as much noise as he wanted, while my muzzle kept me silent.  Thinking of the muzzle made me realize I was very thirsty, I found the nipple for the water and figured out how to plug it to the front of the muzzle. Sucking delivered some water, and I drank until I felt much better.  Curious, I moved to the second nipple, and plugged that in. A suck this time delivered… something… that tasted vaguely like chocolate pudding. I had some more, not having eaten since I had been fed lunch. It didn’t taste that bad, really.  Some more water to wash it down and then… wait. And wait. The cargo door opened and the luggage, including me in my crate, was unloaded. I waited. I was taken to the luggage handling area. And waited.  

Finally I was placed on a conveyor belt, and found myself at the ‘Oversize Luggage and Pets’ counter.  I got up on all four… paws, I guess… and waited eagerly for my Keeper.

Then, the moment I had been waiting for.  My Keeper! I saw her approach the counter, but I couldn’t see what happened.  Soon, my crate was lifted, and began to move. I was filled with disappointment… my Keeper hadn’t even said “Hi” to me.   

And then her head appeared in front of me.  “How are you doing, my Pet?” The sight of her filled me with joy, and my huge smile must have been visible even around the muzzle.  “Were you a Good Boy? Did you watch the videos?” I nodded vigorously. I was a Good Boy. I would always be a Good Boy for my Keeper.  “Good Boy. It’s about an hour drive home, OK? Wow, you definitely need a diaper change. We’ll take care of that when we get there.”

I realized that my diaper was very, very swollen, bulging yellow between my legs.  It had leaked as well, and there was a wet spot on the pad under me. Oh well. Not like there was anything I could do about it.  My crate continued moving, up to and onto the Sky Train. I saw a Pet being let out of her crate, stretching her legs and body after the flights.  Another Pet was having her diaper changed on the floor, off to the side. A few other Pets were walking beside their Keepers on leashes, some on two legs, some on four.  I wished that my Keeper would let me out, but I knew that there was no way I’d be trusted to behave like that. It was better for me to be in the cage for now. That way I didn’t have to worry about hurting anyone, or doing anything stupid.

I was loaded into the back of the Buxton's SUV with the rest of the luggage, and we set off.  Lacking anything better to do, I turned on one of the videos my Keeper had made for me and fell asleep to the sound of her voice, my nose still buried in her comforting scent.

I awoke sometime later.  A car door had closed. The car was not running.  Soon the rear hatch opened, and luggage was pulled out.  My crate was swung around so I could see out, and the first person I saw was my Keeper.  I was bleary eyed, but the sight of her was reassuring. I heard her reassuring voice that everything was OK, and that I was home.  She unlocked and opened the hatch in front, and reached in to clip my leash to my collar. She clipped the leash to something on the outside of the crate, keeping my face pressed up against the front, and then the crate was rotated again, so that the door was facing the back of the SUV.  I heard it click open, and the tired voice of my Keeper reassured me and kept me calm as my ankles were clipped to my thighs. The leash was released from the front, and I was guided back, out of the crate, into the SUV. Joe was there, and lifted me down to the ground. Too tired to think, I just followed the pull of the leash into the house, and into a room near the entrance.  A Pet cage was set up. I was so tired that I wasn’t going to argue, and started to enter the cage when my leash jerked back. I saw a cushioned changing pad on the tile floor which my Keeper was guiding me to. Realizing I’d be much more comfortable if the diaper I’d been wearing since Boston were removed, I went over and lay down. I cooperated as much as possible as she removed my sodden and leaky diaper and cleaned me up.  I managed to not pee on her this time. I smelled the scent of… baby powder?… before the comforting bulk of a dry diaper was pulled up between my legs. Did I just think of a diaper as comforting? Whatever. I just wanted to go back to sleep, and as soon as I was allowed I rolled over and entered the cage. I heard “Kennel Up”, but I was already halfway in. The door closed. My Keeper reached through a hatch to remove my leash.  I lay down and quickly went back to sleep.

Jeff's Story by JustForFun is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.  You can share it with attribution, but cannot change it or make money off it.

• Like 4

Chapter 8: Awakening

I woke early in the morning, my body still being on East coast time.   I reached to put an arm over Karen as I did every morning, but only the feel of the leather restraints and the cold metal mesh side of the cage greeted me.  It took me a second to figure out why I was in a cage, but at least this time I didn’t panic. The house was quiet and dark, and I rolled over onto my paws to look around.  The cage I was in was very similar to JoJo’s cage, with narrowly spaced shiny metal bars all around. Maybe I could get a finger through the space between the bars… well, maybe I could if my hand weren’t in the paws.  I saw a few places where hatches could be opened at the top, and a little door in the door. The cage was pretty large, and I could turn around comfortably in it. If I sat back on my feet, my wet diaper and front paws on the floor of the cage, my head was just barely kept down by the mesh top of the cage.  On the front door, I could see a padlock… I wonder why that was necessary? It’s not like I could get out… based on the design of JoJo’s cage, I knew that there was no way I was going to be able to manipulate the door latch from the inside even if my hands weren’t in the mitts.  

Looking out into the dim lighting of the room, lit by a nightlight by the door, I realized I was in what was probably a combination storage room and laundry.  The door was open a little, but I couldn’t see out of the room. Stacks of dry goods from a warehouse store were piled against the far wall. Next to me was what I assumed was a washer or dryer… I couldn’t tell which from inside my cage.  Through the mesh top of the cage I could see the changing mat that had been used last night, as well as two cases of diapers… one that I could barely read “Extended Wear” on the package, and one that read “Ultra Comfort for your Pet”. There were also a few bags that I couldn't tell what they held.

I saw something that looked like a pile of blankets on the floor next to me, and then I knew it was my Keeper.  She slept on the floor next to me!  I don’t know how I knew it was her, but I knew through scent, or Pet sense, or whatever.  I didn’t want to wake her, so I kept quiet, happy in the knowledge that my Keeper was so near.

I realized I was really thirsty.  I looked around the cage to see if there was a water bottle that I could use, but I didn’t see anything.  My muzzle was still on, and the gag was still in, so I couldn't ask my Keeper, even if I wanted to.

And that was the end of what I could do.  I lay back down, finding a comfortable position on the soft foam rubber bottom of the cage as close as I could to my Keeper, and thought about how I wanted to make her happy. As I thought happy thoughts about my Keeper, I felt warm and cozy, and drifted back to sleep, my diaper growing warmer.

I awoke later to the creak of the door being opened wider.  I jumped up immediately when I realized it was my Keeper!  She was awake!  “Hi, Pet.  Have a good sleep?” She came in, and knelt down next to my cage. She opened a small hatch in the front and reached in to touch my face, and then scratch my head.  I was so excited to see her, and I pressed my head forward into her touch, revelling in her scent. I felt my diaper getting warm, which I knew from classes was a normal Pet reaction to strong emotions.

“If I take your gag out we need to stay quiet, OK?  Everyone else is still sleeping I think. I missed you, though.”

I nodded, and kept my head still as she pulled out the gag, but leaving my muzzle on.

My first words were, “It’s good to see you, but I’m really thirsty.”

She looked surprised, then looking at the cage realized I had no water.  “Oh, I’m so sorry. I completely spaced on it last night. You had water in the crate, and I didn’t realize that Randy hadn’t added the water bottle to the cage.  I’m so sorry, I’ll be right back.” Standing up, she took something off the top of the crate, and left the room. I heard water running, and then she returned with the water bottle.  She slid it into a mount on the front of the cage beside the door, and a nipple protruded through to where I could reach it. I immediately drank half the bottle, as I felt her hand stroking the side of my head.

“Dad asked our neighbor, Randy, to help get this set up last night before we got home.  He has a pet of his own. Once everything was delivered Randy brought it in for us and got everything ready, so that when we got home last night we could just fall into bed and not have to worry about setting up your cage and everything.”  

"Ah.  That explains it."  I paused. "Can I ask you a question?"

Jenn looked at me curiously.  "Of course. What?"

"What should I call you?  I mean, JoJo called Angie by her name, but other Keepers like being referred to as just Keeper, or Master, or some other title.  Do I call you Jenn? Or Keeper? Or something else?"

She looked at me with her deep green eyes, and continued to stroke the side of my face, around the muzzle straps.  "I'm not hung up on it. You can call me Jenn. Everyone else does." She paused. "To be honest, I have a problem with the way some Keepers treat the people they're Bound to.  I can’t say that I’m at all experienced in the Pet and Keeper thing, but I don't like the idea that you're my property. I know you need me to keep you safe, and I have a need to keep you safe, but, well, you're not really an animal. I want to care for you more than I've cared for anyone in my life, but I never wanted to own you, in the property sense.  I still think that’s a little messed up."

As she talked, I felt something building that I hadn’t felt yesterday.  I wanted her badly. I felt lust. I wanted to mate. I turned my head, and could smell her on her hand.  The smell was strong. I stuck out my tongue and licked her hand through the bars of the plastic muzzle. She jumped at first, pulling her hand away, but then laughed, as I realized that I could taste her scent on her hand.  She stuck her hand back in and allowed me to lick her hand. It tasted amazing. I could feel the pressure in the metal chastity device that I was wearing grow.

“I can… taste you?  On your hand?” I immediately blushed and lowered my head.  I couldn’t believe I had said that. I mean, I had basically just accused her of masturbating.  Of course I had to go and say that right after her talk about how I wasn’t actually an animal, a sentiment that I very much appreciated, but unconsciously seemed to be doing my best to undermine.

She smiled, blushing a little.  “I don’t know that much about Pets yet, but I do know that there is a strong physical attraction.  Just thinking about you here, in your cage… waiting for me… I slept down here last night to be close to you until… well... ” She reached her hand into her pajamas, and pulled it back out.  She stuck a finger through the front of my muzzle. Her scent was even stronger, and I eagerly licked her hand. She wiped another finger on the muzzle, right in front of my nose.

“If you let me out… ” I said, but she gestured at the lock on the door.  I laughed. "So the lock is not there to keep me in, really?"  

She smiled.  "I think my Mom is a little worried about my control, never mind yours."  

“If you remove my muzzle, maybe I can get close enough… through the cage…”  

"I don't have the key to your muzzle either."  

I pressed my face up against the bars at the front, trying to get close to her.  I could see my Keeper thinking about it, trying to figure out how to get us close enough.  She closed the room door, and then dropped her pajama bottoms. I could see the neatly trimmed object of my lust.  She tried a few positions, trying to position herself on the cage in a way that would give me access. I jammed my face against the cage, near wherever she was, trying to get close.

She ended up with one leg on the top of the cage, the other on the floor, the top edge of my cage nestled in her mound.  She was moving back and forth, moaning, as I excitedly tried to force my muzzled face as close as possible. I couldn’t quite get there, letting out what was best described as a frustrated whine.  It didn’t take long before I sensed her tensing in an orgasm, her strongly scented juices running down the cage bars just out of my tongue’s reach. Then another orgasm. I was in pain as I strained in the metal cage on my genitals, and I yelped as I kept pushing toward her, driven by instinct to get to her.  Her fingers were gripping the mesh of my cage, and I licked them, as close as I could get to her scent, as her orgasm rolled along.

She paused suddenly, hearing a knock at the door, trying to control herself as the end of the orgasm rippled though her body.  “Yes?” I heard her answer in a tentative, shaky voice. I was still trying to get my tongue to her as she paused there, a combination of yips, whines, and moans alternately escaping my mouth in my unabated excitement.

“Are you decent?”  I heard Karen’s voice.  That caused me to pause a little.  If my girlfriend caught me doing this… no, wait.  That wasn’t right. I paused in confusion. Jenn was off the cage, pulling her pajama bottoms back up.

“Uh… yes…"   

The door opened.   “Ahem.” Karen was standing there.  “I guess it was a good thing that we padlocked the cage, eh?”

Jenn blushed.  “Urm… yeah… I mean… well…”

Karen smiled.  “I know. I mean, I’ve heard Angie and JoJo when they are going at each other and… well, you have things in common with Angie.  Let’s just say that I happen to know that she has a Pet gag that she bought for herself, so that she wouldn’t disturb Jeff and I... or the neighbors… or the whole county, really…”

Jenn’s blush deepened.  “I was… trying to be quiet.”

Karen’s smile got bigger.  “Well, I’m pretty sure Mom just hid the key to his chastity cage even better, if you know what I mean.”  She looked over at me and her smile dropped. “What’s wrong, Je..JayJay?”

I was shaking.  On the one hand, the scent of my Keeper on my muzzle was driving me wild, and all I wanted to do was jump her and make like animals.  On the other hand Karen was my girlfriend. Almost my fiancé. My conscious thinking about what activities were acceptable said that this was so completely unacceptable and wrong.  My feelings tore at each other.

I lowered my head.  “I’m sorry Karen, but her scent… I can’t resist her.”

Karen’s eyes softened in understanding.  She came over and knelt in front of the cage, reaching through the still-opened hatch in the front door to stroke my face.  She looked at Jenn. “Can you give us a moment?” Jenn nodded and left, closing the door behind her.

Her voice was calm and kind, and she looked at me with caring eyes.  “It’s OK. There’s no reason to be sorry, or ashamed. I still love you too, but it’s different now.  You found your Keeper. I will still do everything I can to make sure you’re safe and happy, and I think you feel the same about me, right?”  She paused and I nodded. “But Jennifer is now your Keeper. You belong to her. You are literally owned by her. Her needs and thoughts will be, and should be, be first in your mind.”  She was looking straight into my eyes, holding my head, and her message sank in. Both of us shed a tear.  

“I know, Karen, but… I still have a hard time thinking of you as anyone but the one I was going to marry.”

Her face grew stern as she gathered her resolve.  “I need to be clear, for the sanity of both of us.  You are now a Pet. You are not even human anymore, legally.  You’re my sister’s Pet. I won’t be marrying a Pet.  I will love and care for that Pet, but that’s all you are now to me, alright?  A loved Pet.”

I knew this was true, but it hurt to hear.  The pain was necessary, and I felt release from the mental anguish as she spoke the words that I knew to be true but couldn’t face.

“We can still be good friends, right?  Like JoJo and I?”

Her face relaxed into a smile.  “Even better.  In time… well, we’re sisters.  While she owns you, we share everything.  And I know you have some… skills… that I’d hate to miss out on, if you know what I mean.”  She showed me a large sly grin on her face, and my heart felt lighter. “We will be friends, and I love you, but as a Pet.  You need to do what you need to do as a Pet as well, and not feel bad about it, OK?” I nodded. “No, don’t just nod. Tell me that you understand in your own words.”

My head bowed, I said the words.  “I understand. I’m a Pet. We won’t be getting married, because I’m your sister’s Pet.”  I looked up into her eyes and smiled. “But we will always be friends."

She smiled, and put a kiss on her hand which she touched to my forehead.  It was the best I could have asked for, and I smiled and relaxed. Karen opened the door, and Jenn was there waiting.  “All better,” Karen told her, and gave her a hug. They came back into the room together.

I looked up.  “Could you… wash the muzzle and cage?  I… can barely keep myself together.” Karen looked questioningly at me, while Jenn blushed.  “Her scent… she wiped on my muzzle... so strong… please… it hurts.”

Karen laughed while Jenn blushed a deep crimson..  

• Like 3

Chapter 9: A Walk Outside

A while later I found myself at the breakfast table.  Well, not at the breakfast table, really, but under it, on my leash, which was clipped around the leg of the heavy table.  Karen and Jenn had showered, and Jenn had taken off my muzzle and washed it. I had also gotten a wash cloth rubbed over my face and body, and I felt much more human… well… I guess that wasn’t the right phrase anymore.  It helped that she had changed me out of the sodden, thick diaper I had worn all night into one of the ‘Ultra Comfort’ diapers, which I found was much thinner and less bulky between my legs.

My Keeper and Karen had agreed that I didn’t need the muzzle for now, since I needed to eat anyway, and so for the first time in a while the red bars around my face were gone and I could lower my face into the silver bowl of food and eat.  As long as I pretended it was just cereal, the taste wasn’t really all that bad. I thought for a second about asking to join them at the table, but I knew how that would go. I decided to accept it, as Angie had insisted that JoJo did.  I had even helped try to convince JoJo that her eating on the floor was the appropriate thing.  Karma, I guess.

The family talked above me, and I could hear most of the plans that were being adjusted on my account, the things that needed to get done on this Sunday, and general chatter of parents that were surprised, but happy, to have both their daughters, and an unexpected Pet, living with them for a while.  I sat beside my Keeper's chair, her hand on my head, petting me. It wasn't so bad.

After a leisurely breakfast, the human legs around me got up, and the table was cleared.  Well, at least I was excused from cleaning the table and dishes, so I had that going for me.  I lay there, my food bowl empty, content to enjoy the morning. Not like I had a choice anyway.

It had been decided that Jenn and Karen would take me to the park and work on my training, while Joe set up the Pet run and did some other Pet-related preparations around the house.  Jenn checked my diaper and declared it ‘barely wet’, while Karen put some things in a bag. I couldn’t see everything that went in, but she at least grabbed a few diapers and a package of wipes.  

I followed the guidance of my leash back out to the garage, where Jenn opened the rear hatch.  The plastic on my diaper crinkled as I shuffled along, still getting used to the idea of having to walk on all fours.  My crate was waiting, the absorbent mat that I had leaked on during the long flight and trip still in there. Jenn pulled it out and threw it away.  “We’ll have to clean this better later, but it’s a short ride.” She boosted me up into the back of the SUV, and I climbed into the crate without comment.  I hoped to prove my trustworthiness today, so that perhaps I could not have to wear all the restraints all the time. Jenn tossed my leash in without unclipping it.  The cage door closed, the SUV tailgate closed, and Karen and my Keeper climbed into the front. I have no idea who was driving, of course.

It was indeed a short ride, and soon the back of the SUV opened.  I had to wait until the crate door was opened and I could climb back out that I could see we were at a large park.  Jenn helped me climb out of the SUV, and I looked around. There were a number of baseball fields on one side, and soccer fields on the other, with little kids running after a variety of balls in slightly organized chaos.  Directly in front, what looked like a series of large fenced in grassy pens had bunch of dogs and Pets running around, playing with balls and frisbees, and generally having a good time. Many of the owners and Keepers were gathered on the sides, chatting, as their dogs and Pets ran around.

Karen pulled out the red muzzle and handed it to Jenn.  “He should be wearing this any time he’s around others.”  

I immediately protested.  “Oh come on, I don’t need a muzzle.  Please don’t put that on me.”

“Do you want the gag too?”   Jenn's response shut me up, and I allowed the cage of the muzzle to be held to my lower face as straps of the muzzle were tightened around my head and locked.

“It’s not fair.  The dogs over there don’t have to wear a muzzle.”

It was Karen who replied, the annoyance clear in her voice.  “They don't have to wear a diaper, either."  

Ouch.

"You know damn well that the dogs over there are probably better trained than you are, and if you panic and bite someone your Keeper will be the one who is legally liable.  You don’t want your Keeper to be in trouble, do you?”  Of course not.  I shook my head.  “Now, let’s stop with the protesting and start with the training, so that maybe one day you don’t need the muzzle. Right?"

I was cowed.  I mean, she was right, of course.

I felt exposed and embarrassed, out in the open around the public for really the first time.  I was naked, wearing only the red muzzle and leather restraints on my arms and legs and the crinkling white plastic diaper between my legs, the yellow stripe of which was turning blue telling everyone who could see me that I couldn't control myself.  I tried to hide behind my Keeper. Karen noticed, of course. "He's skittish because he's afraid of what the people here will think of him. Right JayJay?"

I nodded.

"Well, he needs to stop thinking of himself as a human.  He's a Pet, and people won't think anything is out of the ordinary.  Let's go."

I felt my Keeper pull me to be beside here, and then on a very short leash I was guided towards the gate of one of the less crowded fenced areas.  Jenn opened one gate and we entered a small area. She closed and latched the outer gate before opening the inner gate. The double-gated entry ensured that none of the animals on the inside could escape as we entered.  The thought that I was now one of the animals that this was designed to keep contained gave me the shivers as the clang of the inside gate announced our arrival.

Soon we were inside, and I was led over across the grass to an empty shady area.  Jenn clipped my leash to one of the many rings mounted conveniently on the fence posts around the pen, and they proceeded to spread out a blanket.  I waited, watching the animals playing. Some were dogs, wearing only a collar, while some were Pets, with a diaper and a collar and a variety of levels of restraints.  Almost all Pets wore mitts or paws and a muzzle, but only a few were on all fours. I lowered my head in shame. It still hurt me that I couldn't be trusted.

Karen looked at Jenn.  “OK, let’s remember the Four C's: Concise, Clear, Calm, and Consistent.  Let's start by getting him to sit.”

My Keeper looked at me.  “Sit.”

I mean, I know what I was supposed to do… being told to sit didn’t take even a dog brain… but I knew what Karen was getting at, and knew that having Jenn be a good Keeper was in my best interest.  So I looked at her and said with a smile, “No.”

Karen grinned.  We had been to the same classes after all, and we both remembered when one of the Pets doing a demonstration had done exactly this.  Angie had been clear that the fault was with the Keeper, not the Pet.

“Your voice must have authority.  You must command him, not ask him, and not leave room for doubt.  His disobedience is not his fault, and in this case I know he’s making a point.  Try again. Command him.  Be dominant.  Be his Keeper.”

Jenn smiled and looked directly at me.  “Sit.” This time there was something in the tone of her voice that hit something under my consciousness and I immediately responded to my Keeper's command without conscious thought.  I sat, my bottom on the ground, arms straight looking at her with a smile through the muzzle. "Lay down." She learned fast. I was down on my stomach, arms bent and under me, legs splayed, before I thought about it.  I felt a tingling... her control over me had touched something that gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling. I felt a tightening as I filled out the chastity cage. It was definitely a turn on.

My Keeper shivered a little, and Karen noticed.  "Did you feel something?"

"Uh... when he responded like that... it was rather... exciting to have that control."

"Yeah, that's an important part of the Pet and Keeper bond... and why he's in a chastity cage, which by the way he's moving is probably causing him some discomfort right now?"  She looked at me, eyebrow raised.  

I nodded.  

"So, good.  That’s why he listens to you, and why you'll want to take care of him.  There's something deep inside that makes this work, and physically you both respond when it does."  She paused. "OK, those are the easy commands," Karen said. "Since he's been to class, let's ask him what commands he should expect his trainer to know.  JayJay?"

I looked at Karen.  "Ummm.... Sit, stay, lie down, heel... ummm... " Karen looked at me.  She knew I knew, of course. "Stop, kennel up, diaper time, on fours..."

Karen smiled.  "Good start. I'd add, "Quiet" to the list.  After this morning, you might both want to learn that one."  She had a Cheshire-cat sized grin on her face. "The first exercise is for both of you.  Jenn, I want to tell him to 'Sit, 'On Fours', and 'Lie Down', in random order. Start slow.  You can leave his leash hooked; he doesn't need to go anywhere. JayJay, if you remember, part of this exercise was for you to figure out how to easily move between the positions, and to do so without thinking, right?"  

I nodded.  

Jenn looked at me, and I heard my Keeper say, "Sit".  I rolled around a little, until I was able to get my arms under me and get into a sitting position.  "Lay down." Back down I went. "Sit."  

Her voice wasn't right.   "No." Karen laughed.

"Sit."  That was her Keeper voice.  I sat. "On Fours." I went to all fours.  

"Lay down."

Tone isn't right. "No."  

"Lay down." I was down.

This happened for what must have been 20 minutes... up, down, sit, it went on and on.  About halfway through I ran out of opportunities to say “No”, as every command she gave was the right tone, and I responded without thinking.  Also, I was learning how to move more smoothly, as I knew I was supposed to, with practice. I was sweating with the effort as I tried to react as I knew I should in order to make my Keeper proud.

Finally, Karen called time.  Both Jenn and I sighed in relief, both clearly excited by the control she had shown over me.  With prompting from Karen, Jenn took a water bottle from the bag and gave me a long drink through the muzzle. Jenn got a bottle of her own, sitting on the blanket for a few minutes and resting while we watched the other animals play, my leash clipped to the pole.

I saw the red frisbee coming our way.  A dog owner had thrown it carelessly, and now it was heading over here.  It was going to hit my Keeper!  I jumped up, trying to block the frisbee, but my restraints kept me from being able to get high enough and it missed Jenn by inches.  My excited effort to intercept the frisbee turned into rage at seeing my Keeper almost get hurt, and I didn't even realize that I was trying to go after the young woman who had thrown it over the head of her dog until I reached the end of my leash and was jerked backwards.  I wasn't until my Keeper had calmed me down and gotten me re-focused that I realized that like a dog chasing a car, I had no idea what I was going to do if I caught the woman.  I’m sure I would have at least bitten her if I could have. I had been yelling and screaming obscenities and snarling, completely out of control.

Jenn pulled me to her lap, her hand gripping my collar. She slipped the gag in and attached it to my muzzle, silencing me.  Her words to me were calming, but at the same time I could tell she was checking my restraints, making sure I was still secure.  I was just reacting.  The intellectual side of my brain hoped that my Keeper could help tame these behaviors that I knew I had, but I saw all too clearly why society had decided that treating those on my end of the Bond as un-trustable animals to be leashed and restrained was not an unreasonable compromise.  I could never live on my own again, and I knew it. The warm, squishy mass between my legs showed it. I was a Pet, dependent on my Keeper.  I nuzzled her, her scent calming me.

Karen's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.  "OK, break's over.  How’s his diaper doing?  OK?  Good.  Let's move to the next step.  Heel. This is important when you're walking with him. The goal of this exercise here is to get him accustomed to how you walk and move, so that he can stay beside you without being a problem, and you both know where he should be, and will be, at any point in time.  Get comfortable with each other, OK?  While it’s his job to stay beside you, it’s your job to give him the subtle hints to let him know what you intend."

Jenn nodded.  

"OK, take his leash.  Stand next to him, with him on your left side, and tell him in your Keeper's voice to heel.  Since you’re right handed, you will usually want him on your left side, and the leash in your left hand, so that you can use your right hand for other things."  

Jenn got up and unclipped my leash from the pole.  She stood beside me, holding my leash only a few inches from my collar.  "Heel". It was a good command and I responded quickly, moving to her side, ready to walk.

"Now smoothly start walking forward.  Go a few steps, and stop. Wait, and then start again.  Over to the fence."

Suddenly my collar was jerked forward, and I stumbled forward, trying to get my hands and legs under me and moving, when just as suddenly I was jerked back again.  "Ouch!" I tried to say through the gag.

"Jenn, be gentle!  He's not used to this yet, OK?  Start slowly and stop slowly, so that he learns your signals and can work with you.  You're working together on this. This really is a ’together’ thing, OK?"

Jenn looked down at me, and I could see the concern on her face.  "Sorry. Can we try it again?"

I nodded.

"Heel."  This time I felt a gentle nudge on my collar and I started walking forward.  I felt in sync with my keeper. I felt a gentle pull back on my collar, and I stopped.

Jenn looked at Karen for guidance.  "Much better. Let's keep going, all the way to the fence.  Start smoothly, walk for a few paces, and stop."

I felt the gentle pull on my collar, and started walking.  A few steps later, a gentle pull back, and I stopped. Start, stop, start, stop.  Soon we were walking in sync... well, mostly, I stumbled here and there as she sometimes caught me off guard, and my still-awkward gate on all fours wasn’t helping.  Soon we reached the fence.

Jenn looked to Karen.  "Um, how do I turn?"

"Guide him with the leash.  He's on your left, so if you want to turn to the left you give gentle guidance back, and to the left, with the leash.  If you want to go to the right, pull him ahead, and to the right. Gently. Smoothly."

I felt the collar pull me forward, and I was guided to the right, and I walked around my Keeper while she pivoted in place.  With my legs bound, I felt awkward trying to both move and turn, but my Keeper kept a gentle and patient pressure on my leash.  When we were facing back towards our blanket, the pull straightened out, and we started back the way we had come. Stop. Start.  Turn to the left. Stop. Start. Turn to the right.  

A ball went by, and just as I thought about running after it to throw it back to the person who had thrown it, I felt my Keeper's grasp on my leash tighten.  I kept focus. Damn, was I really that easy to distract? I mean the frisbee had almost hit Jenn, so I could see my reacting to that, but I couldn't believe that I was being distracted just by a ball.  What was I, a cat? Would I dance to a freaking laser pointer? How could I please my Keeper if every flashy or moving bright color was a distraction? Could I keep focus at all? Was I destined to be just the dog from the movie that kept saying, "Squirrel!", or could I get beyond that?  The more insistent tug on my leash answered the question as I realized I had stopped moving. I was being distracted by my own distraction. I moved up to where my Keeper was waiting, where she held my leash a little shorter.

Despite that and a few other exceptions, I wasn't really doing that badly keeping focus and moving with her.  We definitely needed some more practice to keep it smooth, especially in the turns but we finally made it back to the blanket. Jenn clipped my leash to the pole, and she removed my gag so that I could have some water.  

"His diaper is pretty wet, Jenn.  You might want to change it. Not a big risk if there's a leak out here, but you'll need to get in the habit of checking his diaper and changing it when needed."

"He won't tell me?"

"It depends.  At first, JoJo told Angie immediately when her diaper was even a little wet, so Angie started ignoring her and just checking her when she felt like it.  Eventually JoJo stopped asking. Other Pets are more reasonable, I hear." She looked pointed at me.

I took the hint.  "Could you please change me, Jenn?"

Karen pulled a changing mat out of the bag, as well as a diaper and wipes.  "The command you should always use is, 'Diaper time', and point at where you want him to go."

My Keeper pointed at the mat that was spread out.  "Diaper time." I immediately went to the mat and rolled over onto my back, my wet diaper presented for servicing.

I looked around.  "It's so... public here.  Do we have to do this here?"

Jenn's response was immediate and firm.  "Yes, my Pet, we will change your diaper right here.  You're a Pet, and Pets can have their diapers changed anywhere.  Right, Karen?"

The command tone of her voice quelled any rebellion that may have been growing in my mind.  Karen just smiled.

"Lift up."  My Keeper slipped the dry diaper under me, and quickly popped the tapes.  I heard Karen's phone ring, and it distracted me as Jenn removed the wet diaper, gave me a quick wipe, and taped up the dry diaper.

I heard Karen on the phone.  "Really, right now? They're open today?”  Pause. "We can be there in about 20 minutes, ok?"  Karen looked at Jenn, a smile on her face. "OK, Mom, see you there."

Karen hung up the phone.  "We have a little errand we need to run.  Let's go. You get him to the car and I'll grab this."  Jenn looked at her quizzically, but Karen just smiled.  

Jenn unhooked my leash from the ring, and with a "Heel" command started walking while Karen packed up the changing pad, used diaper, blanket, and the rest of our stuff.

I practiced walking on the tight leash next to my Keeper as we crossed the grass, exiting the double gate of the pen.  We were in sync now, and I could feel her control flow through the leash, giving me a wonderful feeling of being physically connected to my Keeper.  The rear gate of the SUV opened with a push of the remote button in Jenn's hand, and she helped me up into the crate in the back, locking the crate door.  Karen was just walking up and placed the bags she was carrying next to me in the back of the SUV. Soon we were on our way, and I had no clue where.

Edited by justforfun
speeling fix

Chapter 10: Betrayal

After a drive, which I guessed to be about twenty minutes based on Karen’s comment on the phone, the SUV parked.  I heard the front door open and close, but the back gate of the SUV didn't open. I waited, lacking other options.

Perhaps ten minutes later, the gate opened.  Karen immediately took the blanket and threw it over my crate, blocking out the little visibility that I had of a non-descript parking lot.  They didn't want me to know where I was. Then it hit me. Oh, shit. Shit shit shitshitshit. They were going to neuter me! I started slamming around in the cage, panicking and yelling.  "Where am I? What are you going to do to me? I want to see Jenn!"   

The blanket in front of me lifted, and there was Jenn.  "Everything is OK. I want you to relax." She opened the small hatch in front of me, and reached in, stroking my head and calming me.  "Relax." Then I realized there was something being put in the front of the muzzle, and I realized I was being gagged. "Relax and open your mouth.”  My Keeper's command was firm, and I felt myself calming down, along with the bulb of the silencing gag entering my mouth.

Karen whispered something in Jenn's ear, causing her to smile.  She paused and looked around, and then she quickly reached under her dress and quickly pulled her underwear off.  She pushed the wadded up panties through the hatch, placing them in front of me. Her scent filled my nose, calming me even more.  I don’t remember ever hearing that trick in the Pet care classes from Angie…

The blanket went down, and the crate was lifted down and then started rolling.  I could tell we entered a building... I could see occasional white tiles as I was rolled along, and then into a room.  Again, I waited, still not able to see anything but suspecting the worst.

I heard someone else enter the room, a woman.  "Hi. My name is Mary, and I'll be helping with the prep.  This is JayJay in the crate, I assume? Which of you is JayJay's Keeper?"

"Hi, I'm Jenn, and I'm his Keeper.  And this is my sister Karen."

"OK, first thing we need to do is get him out of the crate and into the cage on the table.  I assume he's well restrained in there? Will he follow your commands?"

"He's well restrained... but... he's been a Pet for only about 24 hours at this point, and I think he knows what's about to happen, so I'm not sure how cooperative he'll be..."

Damn straight I wasn't going to be cooperative.  They were going to remove my nuts! Screw that! I'd fight it with everything I could.  

"Yeah, I can understand that.  It's OK, we've done this many times before.  You'll just get him out, then put him on his leash, and guide him over to the cage, ok?"

Without lifting the blanket, the crate was rotated and moved, I assumed closer to the cage that they intended to put me in, and I heard a whirring sound behind me.  I started testing to see how fast I could scoot backwards, in the hope that I could somehow break free. I mean, I knew I was going to lose, but I was going to make my point that I did NOT approve of this plan.  I heard more clanking as I got ready to give it my all.  

"OK, you can open the rear door now..."

I heard the click, and gave it everything I could.  I pushed with my hands, and tried to shuffle backwards as fast as I could.  Nothing was stopping me! I kept moving back as quickly as I could, until my diapered butt hit something.  I tried to stand up, and as I realized that I was still in a cage, the door in front of me was closed and locked.  I saw that they had backed my crate right up to the exam cage, and as I had rushed to back out of my cage I had done the job of backing right into the exam cage.  I looked up, betrayal showing on my muzzled face.

Jenn moved my crate out of the way, and the woman that I assumed was Mary was standing at the side of the cage, pressing the button to raise the cage I was in back up to working height, a smile on her face.  "Works every time. They all want to panic, and they play exactly into the plan. Turns the hard part into the easy part."

I was beat.  I allowed my front paws to be clipped to the cage, and straps pulled my legs apart.  My diaper was removed. Some straps to the sides of the cage held my back end motionless.  A bar from the front of the cage to my collar kept me from moving my head forwards or backwards.  

“Your mother dropped this off this morning… for some reason she said that you weren’t to have access to it until, as she put it, ‘the deed was done.’”  I could hear some gentle laughter. The metal cage that had been on my genitals since yesterday was released with a click, and I felt someone cleaning my diaper area.  I felt myself becoming aroused.

“Well, looks like this is just in time!  OK, he's all set. The doctor will be in shortly."

Jenn came to the front of the cage and reached her hand in, stroking the side of my head around the straps holding my muzzle and gag on.  "Sorry JayJay. I know you're not looking forward to this, but I think it's better to get it over with. Then we can..." She smiled.

A few nerve-wracking minutes of having my head scratched and waiting helplessly later, the door opened again, and another woman entered.  It was the doctor. Introductions were made.  

"So, JayJay is here today for neutering, right?"  The doctor said it so matter-of-factly that it bothered me.  She was going to cut off my balls, and she said it like she was suggesting getting a haircut.  I whined through the gag, and the three women laughed lightly. “In the unusual case of a mixed sex Bonding, you’re lucky to have a woman Keeper to a male pet, you know.   In any mixed-sex Bond we always recommend that the Pet be spayed or neutered immediately. The increased body temperature of Pets generally causes sterility after some amount of time anyway, but when that happens varies from Pet to Pet, and the... uh... instinctual behavior of both the Pet and the Keeper usually doesn't want to wait until tests have come back indicating sterility.  In the case of the male Keeper and a female Pet, which is more common, the operation to spay the female is much more involved. A female spaying, where we tie the fallopian tubes or remove the ovaries is a much more complicated surgery than a male tying of the vas deferens or removal of the testicles."

Well, I guess I had that going for me at least…

“Doctor, I was wondering... how usual is it for a male Pet to bond to a female?”  I heard Karen ask. “I can’t think of any other Pets I know… but there must be some, right?"

“Well, about five percent of bonds are mixed-sex bonds, and of that five percent,  about ten percent of those are male Pets. So… about a half of a percent of Pets are males with a female keeper. So, you have a very special Bond here."

She looked at Jenn and continued.  “To get down to business, there are two options here, depending on your wishes.  The first option is a simple vasectomy. His testicles are not removed, we just cut and clip the tubes.  This is a common operation among human men, as I’m sure you’re aware. The second option is to remove his testicles, which is what usually happens to animals like dogs."  I whined again, longer, a look of horror on my face. The doctor laughed. "I don't think JayJay likes that option. Removing his testicles will reduce the testosterone his body produces.  We really only recommend it in cases where the Pet is overly aggressive, or acted aggressively as a human before becoming a Pet.  Unless you have a specific preference, I recommend that we start with the vasectomy today, and if behavior is a problem we can remove the testicles later."

Jenn nodded and looked at me.  She reached her hand back in through the hatch, holding my face.  My eyes must have shown my terror. "It's OK JayJay. I think the doctor is right.  We'll do the snip-and-clip today. You get to keep your balls. Does that make you feel better?"

I nodded as vigorously as I could in my restraints, her hand comforting on my head.  I guess it was the least-bad option, at least. I mean, human guys had vasectomies. I knew that they were, at least sometimes, reversible.  And Jenn was right... The physical attraction to her was something that I was eager to sate, and this was a fast path to getting there. OK, it wasn't that bad.

Forms were signed, prep was completed, restraints were tightened, blood was drawn and tested, and I was given a quick exam.  Then I felt a prick down below, and then another.  Soon I was numb. The operation only took about 10 minutes. As firmly restrained in the cage as I was, there was nothing I could do except wait for it to be over.  The whole time, Jenn kept her hand on my head, talking to me and gently reassuring me it would all be OK.  

Eventually, the deed was complete.  A dressing was placed, and to my unpleasant surprise the chastity cage was replaced before I was diapered again.  The restraints were released, and the table was again lowered to the floor.  

Jenn looked me in the eyes.  "You'll be a good boy and get in your crate now, right?"

I nodded.  Resistance was useless right now... so why bother.  Not to mention I was numb, and I could start to feel a dull soreness.  I was calm as the cage door was opened, and I entered my crate without complaint.  I realized I now thought of it as my crate. At least the plastic sides afforded me some privacy as I lay there in the thick white Pet diaper and collar while post-operative care instructions were given to Jenn and Karen.  I heard the Doctor talk about changing the dressing, and that I wasn’t completely ‘disarmed’ until the active sperm already in my system died, so to be careful and stick to manual stimulation for the next few days until the sperm check kits they were given showed no active sperm. That didn’t sound so bad, I thought.  Exhausted from the physical and mental drain of the morning’s training, and the emotional drain of the neutering, I lay down and was soon asleep as my crate was wheeled out to the SUV.

• Like 2

Double-chapter day, as I'm not going to be able to post for the next few days...  Hope it's still being enjoyed. :)

Chapter 11: Welcoming

I awoke later.  I was still in my crate, in the laundry room.  The light was off, but the door was open. There were no windows in this room, but it looked like sunlight in the hallway, and I could hear voices nearby.

I wasn’t gagged.  Should I call out?  I decided that I should.  It’s what JoJo would have done.

“Hello?” I called.  “Hello? Is anyone there?”

In just a few seconds, Jenn stuck her head in, her face full of smiles.  I was so attracted to that face. I smiled. “Hi.”

“How are you feeling?”  She came over and knelt by my crate.

“Urm… well… a little sore… but not that bad.”

“Great.  Do you want to come out?  Or stay here and rest?”

I wanted out.  I wanted to be with Jenn, so I told her that.  She laughed.

“I know, I want to be with you too.  OK, let’s see how you behave. This is a test.”  She took my leash off the table. She opened the crate door.  She didn’t clip the leash on, just opened the door.  

I ventured out, following her as she turned right.  I saw the kitchen, and the family in the sitting room beyond, relaxing and having what looked like glasses of wine.  I paused. I didn’t want to face them. I had fallen so far.

“Uhm.”  I said quietly.

Jenn paused, looking at me.

“Could you put the leash on me?”

Jenn smiled. “Sure, JayJay.”  As she clipped the leash on, she bent down and kissed me on the top of my head.  “It’s OK. You’re a good boy for asking for it. I know it’s all new. Let’s go together, OK?”  

I nodded, feeling much better on the leash.  Now I didn’t need to worry about doing the right or wrong thing; I only had the option of doing what Jenn wanted, which was by definition the right thing.  Jenn made her way to a couch, and patted the cushion next to her. “Come on up, JayJay.”

“No Pets on the furniture please, Jennifer.”  Jenn gave her mother an annoyed look, but moved onto the floor, sitting with her back against the couch.  I lay down with my head on her lap, my legs wide to accommodate the aching feeling in my crotch.  It was, I must admit, a reasonably comfortable, if not exactly discreet position as the blue strip on my diaper testifying to my incontinence was on full display.  I relaxed as her scent filled my nose, gaining comfort from my awareness of her hand still holding my leash while gently stroking my head.

I listened as the family talked about nothing, really, clearly avoiding any mention of me, or Pets, or what had happened.  It was clearly small talk as they danced around the elephant in the room. I didn’t say anything, just enjoying being with my Keeper and not being in a cage for a while.

Jenn’s mother was the first to broach the subject, perhaps emboldened by the empty wine glass she held.  “So JayJay, we haven’t really gotten to welcome you to the family. We talked briefly on Friday night but… well… the last few days have been a whirlwind of changes.  It’s not how we expected you to join the family of course…”

“Valerie!”, Joe said gently but forcefully, “that’s not very nice.  Look Je…JayJay, we of course welcome you, however you join us. You’re a valued member of this family.  Right Valerie?”

“Of course!”  Valerie blushed a little.  “I’m sorry, I certainly don’t mean any harm… I mean, we’ve never really dealt with a Pet before, and we really expected a son in law that could give us grandkids and not a Pet, but we still love you…”

“Mom!”  Karen and Jennifer said together.

Jenn looked down and held my head in a protective way that made me feel safe and happy.  “Don’t worry about Mom. She’s had a bit to drink, and is having a bit of a hard time adjusting to this.  But she’ll be fine. We all love you. Especially me.” She leaned over further and gave me a peck on the cheek.  It felt… weird in front of Karen, who watched with what were clearly mixed emotions.

I decided to speak up.  “Um… thanks. I mean, this isn’t exactly what I had in mind either… but, since it is what it is I’m happy that I’m with you folks.”

When I saw their reaction I realized I probably should have kept my mouth shut.  I think my talking created a mental discord that made it hard for them to simply accept me as a dumb animal, and having to deal with a diaper-wearing, talking, human-ish form on the couch being kept on a leash that their daughter held, who they had thought of as a probable son-in-law only two days before, was testing the limits of their brave attempt at acceptance now that reality was literally staring them in the face and talking to them.  This was clearly different than the rush and chaos of yesterday, when I was just an abstract thing in a cage that was a logistical problem to deal with on the way home.

Joe addressed the problem by opening another bottle of wine and pouring it around.

Jenn sipped at her refilled glass, and took the initiative to continue the conversation.  “So, Karen… How did JoJo fit into your… living situation? How can we make things comfortable for JayJay here?  What do we need to do next?”

Karen smiled.  Being used to JoJo, she was probably the most relaxed.  “Look, many Pets keep the same intelligence, the same sense of self, the same temperament, as before they are Bound, and that's what looks like is happening to JayJay.  His brain is not turning to mush.  Yes, he's going to be much more impulsive, less controllable, less trustable… generally unable to care for him… which is why we treat Pets as if they are half human, half animal, but let’s not forget that he’s a smart, loving guy who is probably scared about what is going on here.  Right JayJay?”

I just nodded this time.

She laughed.  “Oh, now you clam up.  Look, I knew Jeff well before...  Very well, as you all know. Of course it’s different now that he’s Bound and a Pet, but we still should treat him with respect.  We just need to help him care for himself. And by we, I mean his Keeper… Jenn... Of course. Right?”

Jenn nodded.

“And to lay it all out there, caring for him means making sure that he can’t hurt himself or others, that he can’t run away… that he can’t eat what he shouldn’t… that he’s healthy… and yes, that means we keep him in restraints until we can work on his training and trust him more.  Now that he's a Pet he'll make instinctual decisions, especially if he is frightened, or emotional, or too excited. Because of that he’ll be on a leash and he’ll wear a muzzle. He’ll be in a cage when he needs to be. And yes, he needs to wear a diaper. See that blue stripe on it?  He has no control. When it’s wet he'll need you to change it.”

She took a deep drink of the wine. “Jenn, he will look to you as his Keeper and will do anything you ask, as long as you command him in the voice that you found this morning. His comfort, his well-being, his happiness will from now on be dependent on getting your approval, your attention, and your love.  Oh, and Mom and Dad, let’s be extra clear, speaking of love." Karen took another swig of wine. "They have a STRONG physical attraction to each other. Like… well… like animals. Both of them. And since I assume Jenn will be smart enough to keep Jeff gagged when then go at it, it won’t be him you hear howling at the moon, if you know what I mean.”  

She paused for another drink, and Valerie spoke up. “Uh… thanks… Karen… I’m sure Jenn and JayJay will be… respectful of others...”  I couldn’t tell if the redness was in her face was due to the wine or embarrassment. Probably both, I decided.

“But at the same time,” Karen continued, “He’s also perfectly capable of carrying on an intelligent conversation.  He’s a college graduate. Want to know anything about microbiology? He’s your guy. He likes to watch football. He enjoys 80’s rock, for some strange reason.  And he reads a huge number of Sci Fi novels. That intelligence won’t change. You’ll need to find ways of keeping him entertained and intellectually stimulated, or he’ll become insolent and hard to handle.  Like any intelligent being kept in a cage.”  

She paused and looked at me.  “JoJo was a full member of our little impromptu family in Boston.  Sure, we had to handle her in special ways for her own safety and health, but we talked, listened, and played together.  She was treated very well and respected by all, but I think Jeff treated her the best. He deserves nothing less."

There was silence as Karen’s monologue sank in.  

Valerie spoke, her voice quiet and heartfelt.  “I’m sorry if I said anything I shouldn’t have.  I don’t always phrase things very well. I really do welcome and value you in this family.  Please speak up… loudly… if there is anything I can do to make things… better… for you. OK?”

I again decided that nodding was the best action.

“And Jenn?”

“Yes, mom?”

“Buy a gag for yourself.”

Jenn burst out with a laugh.  “MOM!”  

Karen turned with a ‘YouJustSaidWhat?!?" laugh to her mother, and Joe’s attempt to stifle his own laugh put wine through his nose, making everyone laugh that much more.  The heavy emotional moment was broken, and suddenly the mood was lifted. Valerie came over and gave me a big hug, followed by Karen. Joe just tipped his glass at me, which is fine.  I wouldn’t have wanted to hug a guy in a diaper either.

The next hour passed in more lighthearted banter.  There were of course many jokes at both my and Jenn's expense, and even a few poking fun at Karen’s expense about Jenn keeping me on a leash so I couldn’t run away from her like I had from Karen.  Overall, though, the elephant in the room was danced with, rather than around, and everyone seemed to start to come to terms with the new normal, myself included.  

Eventually, my stomach growled, and I reminded Jenn that I hadn't eaten any lunch.  It turned out they had eaten after my little surgery, while I slept, so Jenn took me to get food.  I followed her into the laundry room. She grabbed the bowl from which I had I had eaten breakfast from the top of my cage, and the bag of PetChow.  “Do you need a change?”  

Before I could answer she leaned down to feel the front of my diaper, cupping my genitals in a way that was both arousing and more than a little sore.  “Eh, you’ll be OK, I think. It’s still a nice day.”

“I feel a little wet… could you change me?”

“Well…”  She checked again.  “No, it’s not that wet.  I guess you just need to get used to wearing the diaper.  Why don't we go check out what Dad did this morning?”  

Jenn clipped the leash to my collar and started walking, and I realized that it wasn't really a question to me, so I followed my leash to the back door.  I hadn't seen this part of their house before. The sliding glass door opened to a beautiful backyard garden area, with a number of large shade trees, a few colorful flower beds, and a pool.  A wooden fence privacy fence wrapped around the yard. It looked quite nice, really. Leading me through the door and onto the patio area, she took something hanging from a fence post, and clipped it to my collar.  The Pet run. Joy.

“Dad put this up this morning.  You can go from the back door here, out to the gazebo.  He wasn’t sure how much slack to leave, so for now the leash is pretty short, but if it works out we can give you more freedom back here.”  

I followed the wire above me with my eyes from where it attached to the house above the back door to the structure about thirty feet away.  I started moving in that direction, pulling the sliding car along the wire with the leash attached to my collar, down the path. The wire entered the gazebo and ended at post on the far side, giving me access to the shade and shelter within the structure.  I couldn’t get to the pool or anything else, but all things considered it wasn’t that bad.  

I heard the door open again, and Joe came out.  “Hi JayJay. I tried to give you a good run out here… you have some shade, and shelter, and we can extend the leash at times to give you access to the shallow part of the pool here, maybe… at least, if Jenn says it’s OK… but hopefully this gives you some space.”

“Thanks, Dad!”  Jenn replied before I could.  “This will definitely be better than keeping him in the cage all the time.”  She continued a little more hesitantly. “Did you test it for strength? He panicked a few times this morning and… well… he’s really strong.”

Joe took a chair, positioned it under the wire, and jumped up, hanging on the wire, and did a pull-up.  Joe weighed a lot more than I did. I wasn’t going anywhere.

“ ‘Nuff said.”  Jenn was impressed.  “I think that will hold him just fine.  Angie said that we should get a harness, so it will be safer for him and not risk him choking or anything.”

“It’s still on order, and it should be here in a day or two.  And right over here is a water station that he can use… I picked it up this morning.”  I saw a small plastic structure attached to the hose connection on the side of the house.  There was a nipple on there, similar to the nipple on the end of the water bottle in my cage.

“Thanks, Dad!”  She looked at me.  “Well, relax out here for a while.  I need to go take care of some things since I’m going to be here for a while, so… enjoy.”  She put down the food bowl she was still carrying next to the water, and poured some food from the bag.

She turned to go, but I was moving as fast as I could to her.  “Jenn? Can I go with you?”

“No, JayJay, it will be easier if I can just get this done, so unless you want to go back in your cage I think it's best if you're here.  Have some food and relax.”

I was panicking.  I didn’t want to be left alone.  "Can you do your work out here, then?"

She knelt down and gave me a kiss on the top of my head.  "Be a good boy for a little while, OK? I’ll come get you when I’m done."  She stood, and turned to open the door, following her father through the door.  I tried to follow her in as well but just before I could get to the door that was sliding shut my leash pulled tight, stopping me in my tracks.  She was gone.  

I thought about yelling, but felt proud that I was smart enough to figure out that yelling was just going to earn me the gag.  Then I felt ashamed that my standards were so low that simply realizing that yelling would get me a gag was an accomplishment.    

Looking around at my options, I decided first to address my hunger.  The food was the same as I had eaten this morning. I realized it would also be the same as I was fed tonight.  And tomorrow. Sigh. I thought back to the class on the nutritional needs of Pets… higher metabolism meant higher energy needs, and the health aspects of new Pets' bowels often not adapting well meant a high energy, high fiber diet that was not challenging to digest was needed.  The additives to provide for easy-to-pass and less-olfactorily-offensive bowel movements for diaper-wearing Pets weren’t strictly necessary from a health perspective, but certainly made the Keeper’s job easier. So, Pets got fed something that was a cross between sugared raisin bran, oatmeal, and tofu.  It wasn’t so bad, but being made to eat it from a food bowl on the ground wasn’t exactly my idea of fun.

As I ate, the thought about what this would do to my bowels realized that I hadn’t had that experience yet at all, and I realized I did need to go.  Oh great. Since I didn’t know how long Jenn was going to leave me here I definitely didn’t want to fill my diaper now, so I waited. I knew that most Pets weren’t actually bowel incontinent, but most were simply expected to use their diaper anyway.  Maybe I could convince Jenn to let me use the toilet when she came back… but I also remembered that JoJo had just been told to use her diaper.  I remember giving her an exasperated look when she tried to get me to let her use the toilet, "Just this once".  I remembered giving her some gentle ribbing about the smell in the room when she was sitting in a dirty diaper in her cage.  This was karma, I guess.

When I was finished eating and had gotten a drink of cool water from the nipple, I followed the Pet run over to the shade of the gazebo.  Joe had put a blanket on the ground there… nice of him, I thought. I lay down on it, watching bees collect pollen from the flower garden nearby.

• Like 4

Sorry about the gap in posting, but thanks for the Likes!

Chapter 12: Reflection

I heard a rustle behind me, and got up a little, looking over towards the back fence where the sound had come from.  I saw something move through the fence, and then an eye appeared in one of the knot holes.

“Hello.” Came a male voice through the fence.

My curiosity aroused, I replied.  “Uh, hi. Are you talking to me?”

“Well, not many others out here, so, yes.  I’m Carl. I heard you were moving in… Randy is my Keeper, and we went over yesterday to help get your supplies, set up your cage, and so on.”

“Oh, hi Carl.  I’m Jeff. Well, I guess I’m JayJay now.  Yeah, we got in late last night.”

“You just Bonded, right?  Like, yesterday?”

“Yup.  I guess it was only yesterday morning.  Right after I graduated from college, believe it or not.”  It was more than a little weird talking to an eye through the fence.  I got up to get closer, so I could hopefully see who I was talking to, but I realized that I had reached the end of the run when my collar stopped me.

“Ah.  Rough.  How are you adapting?  He's keeping you on a tight leash, eh?”

"He?"

"Your Keeper."

I smiled.  "Yeah. My Keeper's name is Jenn.  She's the Buxton's daughter."

The eye went wide.  "Jennifer? Really? Wait... do you mean your Keeper isn't a male?  Did you cross bond? I remember seeing her around in the past when she was growing up.  We never talked much that I remember, but I know who she is. She's in college now, right?  Is that where you two met?"

"Well, I have a story for you..."  I proceeded to dump my guts on the excitement of the last 48 hours, starting with living with JoJo and Angie, progressing through my Bonding with Jenn, getting neutered, and ending with the fact that I living in the house I expected to be a temporary guest in on the way towards starting my career, but instead was on a Pet run in the backyard.  It felt good to let it all out.  

Carl just listened until I was done.   "Jeez man, that's a heck of a story. I can tell that you're still just starting to deal with what this means... and I'm always here to talk to you anytime you need an ear."

I was surprised.  "Your Keeper makes you stay here?  Outside?  Do Keepers do that?"

"No, no," Carl laughed.  "I don't mean I'm literally here.  But you can yell, or have someone call Randy and let me know, and I'll meet you out here.  Randy usually lets me roam around the house and yard pretty freely... I've been a Pet for over ten years... well, closer to twelve, now... so he trusts me pretty well.  Still wearing a diaper and a collar, though. That doesn't go away. Things will get better for you, too, in time."

“Yeah.  I guess I knew that… I mean, I took a bunch of Pet care classes, so for better or worse I know what to expect.  Helps to hear someone else say it, though.  How long until he let you be more free?"

The eye closed in thought. “It was about a year before I was generally allowed to walk around on two legs again. I still find myself in restraints when I get into someplace he doesn't approve of, or take something off the counter or his desk or something.  Or if he feels like he needs to make a point.  I still wear the front mitts almost all the time; since I can’t open doors or gates, they keep me out of places he doesn't want me to go. And of course, if we leave the house I'm always on a leash. I don't know how it is on the East coast, but out here human Pets usually fall under animal control ordinances, so they need to be kept on a leash, and are usually required to be muzzled when in public.  A Pet off-leash will often get the Keeper a pretty expensive ticket.” He paused. “So, what's it like to have a female Keeper? Must be nice."

"Well... I don't really know yet... I just got neutered today, so there hasn't been... opportunity..."  

The eye smiled.  "Well, that's only one aspect of what I'm talking about, but yeah, the sex aspect will be really different than a normal Bond. You're so lucky you Bonded to a woman.  It's... not the same being with a man. I think you'll have a much easier time adapting to that aspect of Pet-hood than I did, for sure."

I smiled, thinking of Jenn's beautiful body grinding on my cage this morning, and her smell... My arousal in my diaper led to a dull pain in the area of my operation this morning, and I grunted in discomfort.  Carl laughed, as he realized immediately what was going on.  "Might want to ask for a diaper change. Maybe she'll help you out..." The eye disappeared for a moment, then came back.  "I'm being called. Nice to meet you JayJay, and hopefully we'll get to talk more soon." The eye disappeared again, and I was alone.

I went back to the blanket and lay down again, now more aware of the ache inside the sodden mass between my legs.

I lay there for I don't know how long, pondering my new situation.  The bees buzzed, the shadows of the tree moved across the lawn, and my diaper went through cycles of warm and cold.  I was getting up to go get a drink of water when the house patio door started sliding open and I looked up to see who it was.  

Karen stuck her head out.  “How ya doing?”

“Well…”  I tried to shrug, and the mass around my loins sloshed.  “I could really use a diaper change… and I’m rather bored, really...”

“Just a minute.”  She disappeared, and came back a minute later carrying the changing pad, wipes, and a diaper.  “Diaper time,” she said, pointing at the mat she spread on the ground.  

I realized that the need to poop was now rather urgent.  I paused. “I… don’t suppose you’d let me use the toilet?”  

She looked at me, obviously trying to figure out why I would need to use the toilet when I was wearing a diaper.

“I… uh… I need to go number 2, and I really don’t want to do it in this diaper… Could I please use the toilet?  I’ll be really good.”

She smiled and provided the expected response.  “No, I don’t think that’s a good idea. You’re in diapers now. Thanks for thinking of not making me change your messy diaper, but… yeah.  Go ahead and get it over with. I’ll at least change you out of it quickly.  What’s the command I’m supposed to use?  Oh yeah, ‘Do Your Business’.”

I knew that was the best offer I was going to get.  JoJo had retained most of her bowel control, but between not being allowed to remove her own diaper and spending time in restraints and cages, Angie just expected her to use her diaper for everything.   I expected that the same would apply to me, of course, and I wasn’t in a position to argue much.  

Ashamed, I took the same squatting position that I now regretted making fun of JoJo for taking, and closed my eyes, pretending that Karen wasn’t there watching me with a grin on her face.  At least the fresh diaper in her hand promised quick salvation from what I was about to do. Thankfully Karen didn’t comment, as the experience was traumatic enough without being made fun of.  It took a little time, but I was able to relax, with the expected result. It was as bad as I had feared, and all I could think of was how badly I wanted a diaper change.  

Hanging my head in deep shame I was unable to look at Karen, and unbidden I went to the changing mat and lay down, trying to minimize the motion of the disgusting mass as I rolled over.  I lifted my bottom, and she slid the new diaper under. She indicated that I should relax, and I lowered as she went through the process of un-taping the sodden and messy diaper and wiping me down thoroughly, paying particular attention to ensure the surgical dressing between my legs was clean.  “You know, I wouldn’t have guessed on Friday that I’d be changing your messy diaper today, I have to say.”

I wasn’t sure what to say.  I replied with an indistinct, “Erm.”

She indicated that I should lift, and the used diaper was removed, the cleaning wipes inside it, and I rested back down on the dry diaper.  As she pulled it up between my legs, I realized this was not one of the thin diapers. She gently taped the diaper together and I could feel the bulk pushing my legs apart.

She gave me a curious look.  “What’s it like?”

“The diaper?  It sucks. You and Jenn should both try it, and maybe you wouldn’t make me stay in this wet diaper for so long, or let me use the toilet...”

“Not what I meant, but point taken.  I mean, we’ve both talked to JoJo, and I know her answer… but… what are you thinking now, just after becoming a Pet?  What’s it like to be a Pet?”

I still wasn’t sure what to say.  “I… I don’t know. The last two days have happened so fast… I mean… yesterday morning I was graduating with you, right?  And then… it happened… and suddenly I lost all control, and here I am. I haven’t really come to terms with the idea that the rest of my life will be spent wearing a diaper… looking out from inside a cage, or on the end of a leash… and being treated as… well… sub-human.  It’s… really depressing.”

Her voice was gentle as she sat beside me, gently guiding my head into her lap while she stroked my hair.  “You sound like JoJo now.”

It wasn’t my Keeper’s lap, but it wasn’t so bad.  “Now I realize that she had a point.  When we talked to her before, we were trying to console her and convince her of how she should just get used to it, and that’s how it is, and how everyone just wanted the best for her.  But now… well… the feel of the diaper between my legs… the collar around my neck… the paws… I don’t want to be consoled. I don’t want to have to wear a diaper. I want my life back.”

“You know it doesn’t work like that…”

“Of course I know that.  I think I really knew yesterday, when I kicked Jenn in the stomach when I tried to get away, that my life as I knew it was over.  I hadn’t even thought about what I was doing, and I hurt her.  My Keeper.  When I thought about it, I knew why Pets are kept restrained.  I know why society expects that I will wear that damn muzzle when around others. But it really sucks when you ‘win’ the lottery and you are the one on the business end of the leash, not the one holding the leash telling the Pet how they’re really sorry, but they should just accept it and everything will be OK.”

She didn’t say anything.  She just sighed, and gave me a big hug.  I relaxed into her, letting her familiar body comfort me.  She might not be my Keeper, but she was certainly my friend.

After some time, she moved to stand up.  “Jenn has been furiously working this afternoon to rearrange her summer, which is why you’re out here.  She asked me to check in on you. She’ll be done soon, I think. Do you want a book, or something? I think you were about halfway through an audio book that I could put on…”

“Would you stay here with me?”

“I need to get some things done too.  I’ll be back in a while.”

I paused.  Well, at least a break from the boredom, if I wasn’t going to be let inside.  “OK, I’ll take the book. You still have my phone, right?”  

She pulled out my cell.  I wondered what would happen to it… Pets normally didn’t get phones.  I wondered why. It had always just been obvious to me that most Pets didn’t have phones, but now it felt really unfair.  I decided to leave that battle for another day. She unlocked it, started the audio book app, and set it on a chair in the gazebo near my blanket, and started it.  I noted that she purposely chose a chair that was just out of my reach. Not in the mood to argue and just happy to have some entertainment, I lay down to listen to the book as she walked away.  

“Good Boy, JayJay,” she said as she closed the sliding door.  The warm feeling that the ‘Good Boy’ gave me didn’t balance the depressing jingle of the leash and registration tags attached to my collar as I turned my head.  

It had cooled off and started getting dark when Jenn re-appeared in the door.  I had made it through a few chapters of the book, happy to be able to lose myself in a science-fiction world that didn’t involve cages and leashes for a while, but when I saw her face I realized how much I had missed her.  I jumped up and went to her as fast as my hobbled legs would take me. I threw my paw-encased arms around her leg. “Are you all done?” I asked, hoping she could spend some time with me now.

She knelt down and gave me a big hug back.  “I missed you too. Sorry I had to leave you out here, but I really needed to focus.  And yes, I'm done. Well, mostly. I rearranged the summer job that I had set up at school, and I also think I found some different living accommodations for the fall semester.  Since Pets aren’t allowed in the the dorm at school, Mom and Dad are helping me with getting an apartment. I think I found one, and a good friend of mine was willing to join as a roommate, so with Mom and Dad’s help we’re able to afford a larger place.  We’re still sorting things out, but it looks good.”

I felt a mixture of please and sadness… happy that my Keeper was happy about the new arrangements, but the talk of school and jobs just reminded me of what was taken from me.  I nuzzled my face against the side of hers for comfort.

“I know, JayJay, lots of changes.”  She held me, then stood up and went to retrieve my phone, pausing the playback.  “I, uh, was also working on closing out a bunch of things for you. Karen has been really helpful, and the fact that she knows all the finances and your accounts and everything makes it a lot easier.  I think it’s easier if I just take care of it without getting you involved, but I want you to know you’re being taken care of, OK?”

So that was probably the real reason I was out here and not with her.  While I was tied up out here, she was inside, transferring bank accounts, notifying banks, and all the other things that needed to be done to end my life as a human and start it as an owned animal.  “Someone should let my mother and brothers know.”

“I talked to Karen.  I’m sure your mother was notified automatically when you were registered.  I’m sorry you two don’t really talk anymore... Karen said that the Pet classes suggest holding off letting you talk to your family until things are more stable, and you’ve adjusted.  Maybe in a few weeks we can see if we can arrange a conversation with her, OK?”

I nodded.  Due to some family history, my mother and I weren’t close.  It’s not like we never talked, but… six months between phone conversations was about all I could take, and I didn’t really want to face her in my new situation anyway.  

She saw the sadness in my face, and knelt down to give me another quick hug while I felt her check my diaper and then unclip the Pet Run leash from my collar.  “Come on. Let’s go get some dinner.”

I followed her in through the door and into the dining room, where the rest of the family was getting the dinner on the table.  It smelled great. It looked like Valerie had made lasagna. Of course, my dinner was like my breakfast… eating Pet Chow from a bowl at Jenn’s feet while the family talked above me.

After dinner was over and the dishes were done, Jenn asked me to follow her, and she led me back to the living room.  Karen was there, some Pets*R*Us class books on Pet training open in front of her.

“OK, here he is.  What do you think we should work on tonight?”

Karen held up a book.  “We’re still in the phase where he’s easily trainable and suggestible, so let’s work on that.  Find a comfortable position, JayJay. We’re going to do the Safety Conditioning Part One this evening.”

I sighed.  I had taken this class too.  I lay down on an offered blanket.

Jenn looked at Karen.  “Does this mean that he won’t need restraints any more?”  

Karen smiled.  “JayJay, want to answer?  You’ve taken the class as many times as I have.”

I didn’t really want to answer, but well, at least Karen seemed to be trying to allow me to give input, rather than just making me the subject.  I also knew from training that getting the Pet engaged in his or her own training really helped to make the training more effective, so I played along.   "This is the class where my Keeper puts the hypnotic suggestions into my mind that I won't be able to remove my own restraints, or remove my own diaper, or go into a room I’m not supposed to."  

Karen continued for me.  "Hypnosis can only go so far though… it only works for his conscious thoughts.  What makes Pets dependent on their Keepers are really the unconscious and instinctual behaviors, such as wanting to attack someone who threw a frisbee too near their Keeper, right?  Where the Pet is like a toddler who doesn’t consider the consequences of actions, such as running out into the road without looking, or drinking the toilet cleaner because it’s a pretty blue color. These aren’t things that hypnosis can help with.”

I had to laugh a little.  “Remember when JoJo tried to eat her own poop, because she wanted to find out if it tasted like chocolate?”  I smiled at the memory, until Karen reminded me I might do the same thing.

Karen explained to Jenn, “Angie had let JoJo ‘air out’ a little without a diaper, and JoJo had laid a nice turd in the middle of the room, and was looking at it… luckily we caught her before anything happened.  When we asked her why she would possibly do that, she snapped out of it and was disgusted… but she would have done it, I bet. Things like that is why JayJay won’t be allowed to remove his own diaper…” I shivered at the reminder of my future, being reminded of the purpose of the thick white bulk between my legs.

“The restraints are to make sure he can’t hurt himself or others.  The conditioning suggestions are to make things a little easier to handle him, and to make it a little more convenient for you.  So, that said, are you ready to start?”

“Karen, remember what Angie said about when Pets are most suggestible?”  I was hoping to angle this in a way that might get me something out of it.

Karen looked at Jenn.  “In the beginning few days, the Pets are suggestible, and we try to do the most important training now.  But later, if you want to tune things up, you’ll be able to get him into a trance. The easiest time is… well… right after he… uh… climaxes.  You know the foggy, sleepy state that guys go into after sex? Well, for Pets, that’s a great time to get them into a trance.”

I grinned.   If they were going to treat me as an animal, then I might as well take advantage of it…  “So… maybe we should practice?” I moved to try to get my head between Jenn’s knees.

Jenn looked at Karen with a raised eyebrow.  If it were up to my Keeper, I was pretty sure I was golden.

“You know he’s just trying to take advantage of the situation… but, it’s not a bad idea.  Helps with the Bonding, too. Maybe not exactly in the way he thinks, though. Here, sit down on the floor with him.  JayJay, lay down on your back… yup, like Angie does with JoJo… your head in her lap… hold on just a minute, I need to get something.”  Karen got up and left the room, and I enjoyed laying there, legs spread expectantly, looking up at my Keeper’s firm, amply sized chest and her green eyes that were dancing in amusement as my gaze wandered.  I could feel a tightness in my diaper as she hugged me close and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Karen returned carrying my red muzzle and gag.  “You know the rules, JayJay… Jenn, whenever he has even a chance of getting… well… excited, you should get him used to being gagged.  You don’t always need to use this big muzzle, but since it’s what we’re using now, let’s get it on him."

A little unhappy about being gagged, but looking forward to the payoff, I allowed the muzzle to be locked on and the gag fitted without comment.  Knowing well how loud most Pets are, and knowing that I had been more than a little loud in the morning, I accepted that most of my future orgasms would be with a gag in my mouth.

“You know, normally when you give a guy a hand job there’s a huge mess to clean up, right?  Well, the nice thing about the Pet being in a diaper is there’s no mess. You can just rub the outside, and everything stays in the diaper.  Get him used to that and your life will be a lot easier.”

If I hadn’t been gagged I would have complained about being stimulated through the diaper.  I expected her to stick her hand inside the diaper and touch me directly, as Angie did with JoJo, but I wasn’t being given a choice and the view of her breast setting on the bars of the muzzle in front of my face was more than a little distracting.  

I felt her hand starting to rub me through the thick wet padding and in my aroused state i tried to respond to her attention, but my chastity cage was still on, and my swelling quickly turned into discomfort and pain.  With the gag in I couldn’t tell her, as she began to rub more insistently.  I bucked my hips in time, trying to help her, but only getting more pain. Then she stopped.  She looked at me, recognizing the anguish on my face.  “The key.  He’s still locked.”

Oh thank god she realized it.  Karen looked hesitant.  “Let me see if Mom will give me the key.”  She disappeared as I tried to slow my breathing and ignore my Keeper’s beautiful breast on my face so that the pain down below would lessen.  Luckily, Karen reappeared only a minute or two later.  “Mom said that I have to watch, and it goes back on immediately after…”  She released the tapes on the diaper, and removed the silver chastity cage from around my balls.  Retaping the diaper, Jenn continued.

I inhaled her smell as her breasts slid back and forth on my face, her bra sliding over the bars of my muzzle.  Her nipples made bumps in her thin t-shirt and her shortness of breath indicated that she was aroused as well. I felt the release coming more quickly that I think I ever had before, and it was probably less than a minute before I was done, the gag muffling my yells of ecstasy.  I relaxed into my Keeper, the rush of oxytocin through my system further cementing Jenn in her place as my Keeper in my mind. As I fuzzed out I heard Jenn start reading something from a piece of paper Karen had given her.

I reached to put an arm over Karen as I did every morning, but only the feel of the leather restraints and the cold metal mesh side of the cage greeted me.  It was like a bad Groundhog Day. I saw the familiar red bars of the muzzle in front of my face, but the gag had been removed at least.  The weight pulling on my balls told me that the chastity cage had been reinstalled.

I jumped in surprise when I realized that someone was laying down outside my cage.  I recognized my Keeper, wrapped in a blanket, sleeping on the floor. Her chest went up and down slowly and rhythmically, and her eyes were closed.  I lay there in the dark, looking at her beautiful face and body through the cage mesh, studying every part of her that I could see. She must have sensed she was being watched because an eye opened slowly, looking back at me.  Her smile was one of the most wonderful things I had seen. She reached over and opened the access hatch in the cage and reached in, putting her hand on the side of my face. I moved as close to the front of the cage as I could, my head inches from hers, her hand still on my cheek tracing the outline of the muzzle straps.  I closed my eyes, and dozed back off, comforted by her touch and closeness.

• Like 2