LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jeff's Story (v2)

So interesting with Karen playing pet. It’d be hilarious if she actually bonded to Jenn’s friend because that would mean a lot of explaining. However, we just have a kinky fella who will be chilling with an actual pet.

Chapter 20: A Tale of Two Wineries

I woke up as the car started crunching gravel, and I saw we were parking.  Judging by the surroundings, it looked like we were at a winery, so I guessed we had arrived.  Karen was also awake and looking outside as Jenn found a parking space next to a car with someone waiting in it.  When she stopped, Jenn popped out and knocked on the car window, and soon she and a woman who I assumed was Mel were giving each other hugs.  In time, while they chatted about the events of the summer, Jenn opened the back door, put Karen’s muzzle on, let her out of the transport harness, and helped her get out.  Attaching a leash to her collar, she handed the leash to Mel.  A minute later, my crate was unlatched, my muzzle was on, I was out, and Jenn was holding my leash.  

She closed and locked the car, and Mel and Jenn started walking towards the winery.  “Wow, I’ve never actually walked a Pet before.  I mean, I’ve held a leash or something, but the Keeper was always right there.  Will she do what I want her to?  What if she misbehaves?  She’s certainly a cutie, I wish she was my Pet.”

Jenn tried to get a word in edgewise around Mel.  “Well, don’t walk too fast… keep the leash firm but not tight… she’ll be good… yes, she is a cutie…”  The conversation continued like this until we got to the front door of the winery, where a winery staff person intercepted us.

“I’m sorry, but we don’t allow Pets inside the winery.  I’ll have to ask one of you to stay outside with the Pets.”  She pronounced the ‘we’ as if she were referring to the Royal ‘We’, and looked down her nose at us as if we were flea carriers.

“What?”  Mel looked incredulous.  “You don’t allow Pets here?  But I’m a Diamond-level wine club member.”

“Well, as a Diamond-level wine club member,” she said with almost a sneer, “You’ll appreciate that perhaps the smells of wet diapers don’t mix well with our wine… perhaps you’d be better served by… another winery.  Perhaps a winery where diaper smells are an appropriate pairing.”

I was surprised… I mean, I had heard that some places were not Pet-friendly, but I had never really seen it happen.  As a human, I guess that I may have noticed that there were some places that might be more or less accommodating, but this was the first time I had seen outright hostility as a Pet.  I wanted to say something, and started to open my mouth, but Jenn was a step ahead of me and a subtle jerk on my leash stopped it.

I looked up.  Mel looked pissed.  The cheerful, bubbly college girl I had heard babbling away just a few seconds ago was gone.  She handed Karen’s leash to Jenn.  “I will be right back.  I had thought that I liked supporting this winery because of their commitment to sustainable farming, but it seems that they have a very ugly underbelly.  So I’m going to cancel my membership.”  The words were spoken in a calm way that did not in any way hide the feelings behind them.  Turning to Jenn, she continued, “Just a moment, please.  Why don’t you get them back in your car. There’s another place I like just down the road that I think we’ll support instead.”  She strode inside, brushing past the woman.  Jenn turned, and started guiding us back.

“What the heck just happened?”  I whispered to Karen as she walked beside me on all fours.

“That was some serious anti-Pet feelings,” Karen said.  “I mean, I know that sometimes if a friend or relative is Bound as a Pet, sometimes they take it out on everyone else by excluding all Pets.  Or maybe someone was just having a really bad day.”

We reached the car, and soon Karen and I were both secured again.  Jenn waited outside for Mel to return.  They talked, there was some gesturing, they pulled out their phones, and soon Jenn got back in the car and started it up.  “There’s a winery just down the road that is very Pet friendly.  We’re going to go there instead.”

The winery was completely different than the first.  Rather than the traditional stone and wood construction, this was a modern building with stainless steel everything.  Outside were several fenced areas, with a female Pet and her keeper enjoying a picnic lunch on the grass in one of them.  As we entered, we were greeted with enthusiasm.  As we were guided up to the tasting bar, we saw that there were higher platforms so that even Pets on all fours could participate in the tasting.

“Welcome to Compagnie du Vin!  That means ‘Wine Companion’ in French, and celebrates the former owner’s Binding to his Keeper.  We have a large selection of both award-winning wines for humans, as well as a unique selection of non-alcohol products that allow Pets to enjoy the moment along with their Keepers.  You can clip their leashes to the rings here so that you don’t have to hold them.  Do you want to start with Red or White?”  The woman behind the counter put two wine glasses, and two cups with a design I hadn’t seen before in front of us as Jenn and Mel attached our leashes to the counter.  The Pet glasses had a wide, stable base which supported a large interior, shaped like a wine glass, with what looked like a built-in straw up the side.

“Wow,” Mel said, “I didn’t realize that a Pet could own a winery!”

“Well, of course Frank doesn’t own the winery.  His Keeper John does.  But when they Bound John decided that he wanted to keep Frank’s wine business going, and today they work together to expand into new markets.  It’s unique in this area.  How about you start with Chardonnay?”  She poured a small taste into the two wine glasses, then took another bottle and poured it into the glasses in front of Karen and I.  “Frank spent a long time developing these glasses for Pets.  Since Frank usually isn’t allowed to use his hands either, he helped develop a glass he could enjoy the non-alcoholic wines from.  You’ll notice that you still put your nose in the glass so you get a proper aroma, and the straw part is designed to work even with muzzles.”

And it did.  It was amazing.  It was exactly like drinking a glass of wine, complete with the smell and the taste.  I took a sip, and felt more human than I had in a long time.  After the second wine was poured, a door opened at the end of the tasting desk, and out came a Pet.  He was walking on two legs, but was wearing Pet mitts, a muzzle, and what looked like a loose cover over his chest and diaper with the winery logo on it.  A chain went from his collar and seemed to be sliding in something on the floor.  I guessed it was Frank, and was proven correct as he came over to us and introduced himself.

“Nice to meet you, Frank.  I’m JayJay, and that’s Jenn, my Keeper.   I’m really impressed with what you’ve done for Pets here.”

“It’s great to see Pets here.  I’m really lucky that John has been so supportive and involved.  We’ve created something that I think is unique, but I hope that it can be used as a model of how to help Pets be active and constructive members of human society.”  He’d obviously given that spiel a few times.

Mel spoke up.  “So… you’re actually a Pet?  But you’re able to run the winery?”  

“Well, yes, I’m a Pet.  Complete with a diaper and collar.”  He gestured with the mitts on his hands to the diaper he wore.  “And yes, I run most of the day to day operations here, as well as work with many folks here on the development of new products, especially the Pet-oriented products that we’re working on.”

“That’s so cool,” Mel continued, “I’ve never met a Pet before that was still running a business. But you’re still kept on a leash?  And have to wear a muzzle?  I mean, how can you run a winery like that?”

Frank smiled.  “Is this your Pet here?”  He nodded to Karen.

“Well, no… Jenn is just watching Karen for a Keeper friend of hers and I’m just visiting for today.  I don’t have a Pet myself.”

“Ah, I see.  Well, I think you’ll find that some Pets, although unfortunately not all, retain most of their intellect.  I’m lucky enough to be in that category, where I didn’t lose what I knew about wine and running my winery.  It’s unfortunate that often society treats Pets as if they have the capabilities of the lowest common denominator.”

“Oh, really?  You’re right.  I don’t really know any Pets very well, but I kind of thought that all Pets were… well… animals.  Sorry JayJay and Karen, but… well, I guess I hadn’t thought about it much.  I mean…”  Mel paused, looking for words.  “I mean, so why are you still on a leash?  And why are you wearing a muzzle?  Like a… well...”

Frank paused.  “I think this is one of the biggest issues with how society treats the Bound people, the Pets.  There is a difference between what I can think with my mind- my intellect- and how I respond in any given moment.  I can run business cases, develop new products, and in general be, well, what a human would consider ‘smart’, but I’m also very dependent on John to help handle my behaviors that I do have.  There are times when I’ll react in the heat of the moment.  John tried to give me more freedom soon after we were first bound, but, well… a few years ago, someone came into the room here and made a bad comment about Pets.  This person was a nobody, but I overreacted, as Pets will.  I jumped over the counter, and ended up pushing the person to the ground and biting them.”

He paused as the tasting host came over and introduced the next wine to be tasted for Jenn and Karen, and another Pet-friendly wine for us.  After we had a few sips and offered sincere compliments, John continued.

“Well, anyway, long story short, the person of course sued John and the winery over my actions.  Luckily we were able to settle, but part of the result is that whenever I’m around anyone other than just John here at the winery I have to be on the leash and muzzled.”  John looked at Karen and I.  “At first I was upset about it, but, well, as I think most Pets know, I actually feel a lot better when I can’t get into trouble.  The restraints ensure that I cannot hurt others.  I bet you Pets understand that.”  I nodded.

He changed his gaze to Jenn with a smirk.  “And I think once John let his real Keeper side through, rather than trying to be a new-age Keeper with me as a free-range Pet, or whatever you want to call it, he felt a lot better, and got into it as well.  We both were more comfortable.”

“So, John took to modifying the winery to allow me to be productive while I’m kept restrained.  This was a big change… I can be kept safe, while still being productive, with oversight, of course.  I can talk to visitors without worrying in the back of my mind about hurting them when I have a ‘Pet moment’, if you know what I mean.”

“So, that’s my story, but enough about me.  What do you think about our wine?  Do you like the Pet tasting glasses?”

After a little more chit-chat, John excused himself and wandered over to chat with other winery visitors as we finished our tasting round.  When we were done, Jenn agreed to get a case of wine for herself along with a case of Pet-wine for Karen and I, and had joined the wine club.  Mel discovered that they had some pre-packaged picnic food for purchase, including some specialty Pet food, and soon we were out in one of the fenced in areas spreading out a picnic lunch on the grass.

“Both of their diapers look pretty wet.” Mel was examining the blue stripe on Karen’s diaper.  Karen had kind of taken a liking to Mel, but looked more than a little nervous when she mentioned that.  

“They’ll be ok.  We can enjoy our lunch before having to deal with a diaper change.”  

“Are you sure?  I’ve never changed a Pet’s diaper before.  Can I change Karen’s?”

Jenn paused.  “Sure.  She’s still a little nervous about having her diaper changed in public, but she’ll get used to it.  Let me go get the supplies.”

When she returned with an arm-load of supplies, she spread two changing mats out on the grass.  “I’ll show you what to do.  Just do the same on Karen as I do on Jeff, ok?  Say, ‘Diaper Time’.”

I obediently went to the changing mat and rolled over.  My diaper was indeed pretty heavy, and a dry one would feel better, so I wasn’t going to complain, and at this point I was getting used to having my diaper changed wherever.  Karen was a little slower to respond to Mel’s ‘Diaper Time’ command, but she too took up her position on the mat.

“OK, have her lift up, and place the new diaper underneath like this… and then open the diaper… grab some wipes… make sure you get all the creases…”  I saw Karen squirming a little as Mel’s fingers cleaned her folds with the cold wipe.  “Now, remove the old diaper… wrap up the wipes in it… pull up the front… tape it nice and tight… good job.”

Mel had a big smile on her face like she had passed a big life test, and Karen looked relieved to have the ordeal over with.  After disposing of the diapers and cleaning hands, we dug into a nice picnic lunch.  Karen was definitely relaxing into the Pet role, as she let Mel feed her the Pet food and stroke her hair.  As Mel and Jenn kept talking, Karen lay down next to Mel, put her head on her lap, and went to sleep.

Soon it was time to go, and Karen and I found ourselves secured in the back of the car.  Although my diaper was a little wet, Jenn determined that it would last the drive to the hotel on the coast.  Jenn and Mel hugged, and Mel gave Karen a peck and a scratch on the head.  

“You’re really cute.  Thanks for being such a good Pet for me.  I hope I get to see you again someday!”  Karen just smiled.  I could tell that she had really enjoyed the attention and caring from Mel. I wondered whether this whole playing Pet thing was really a good idea for her… but I was just a Pet myself, so what did I know?

Jeff's Story by JustForFun is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

• Like 2

It is very interesting how Karen is enjoying this or where it came from. But then again her former fiancé is now a pet so this might be a way for to understand and let go...or just be really kinky as well...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the long gap.  Things got... complicated.  I'm sure many here can relate.

Chapter 21: A Walk on the Beach

The drive to the coast was a few hours, so when we arrived I was definitely ready to get out of the Pet carrier.  Soon we arrived at a beautiful hotel on the ocean side of the road.  As Jenn parked in front of the lobby and went inside to check in, I asked Karen how she was doing.

“I’m good.  This is… well, I guess I was going to say it’s not bad, but then, I know it’s for a limited time, right?  I mean, in your case… minute to minute it might be OK but… it doesn’t end for you, does it?”

“Well, true… you’re right, it doesn’t end.  And you don’t even know the feeling from being Bound… what it’s like to be with your Keeper… to know Jenn will take care of me… it’s not so bad.”

“I do need a diaper change, though.  I wet it alot on the drive…”

I looked at her diaper, but couldn't see the wetness indicator because of the wide strap from the transport harness between her legs.  “We’re wearing night diapers.  These will last 12 hours… don’t worry, Jenn will change you if you need it.”

Soon, Jenn was back.  “Good news, Pets!  The hotel can put another cage in the room, but to make it fit they had to upgrade me to a suite.”

Karen looked surprised.  “Nice!  But… did they charge you more?”  

“Well, a little more, but that’s ok, you’re paying for it, right?  Don’t worry, it was like ten bucks.  You’ll live, and we’ll all be more comfortable this way.”  She pulled into a parking space, unloaded a suitcase, and then unloaded us.  Checking our muzzles, she flipped the shield in place.  Pulling the suitcase in one hand and holding both our leashes in the other, we made our way to the lobby, and over to the front desk.

“OK, I’m back, and here are both the Pets.  This is JayJay; he’s mine; and this is Karen, she’s the one I’m taking care of.”

The young woman at the front desk gave us big smiles.  “Hi JayJay and Karen!  Welcome!  I hope you have a good time here.  I’m sure you’ll be good Pets, but we do like to keep track of you, for insurance purposes of course, so we’re going to put these little tracking devices on your collars…”  She knelt down with the little red ball.  “Oh, I see that they both have PetTech collars.  Rather than attaching this, if you let me add the hotel system as an authorized user on their collars then we can just use that.  It’s one less thing around their poor necks, if you know what I mean?”
“Oh sure,” Jenn said.  “I forgot they had those.  Yeah, go ahead.”  

The woman took a little scanner and flashed a little QR code on Karen’s collar, and then on mine.  “Could you sign this giving us permissions on their collars?”  

Jenn did something on a tablet above us.  

“Great, all set.  Like I said, room 215, up the elevator, on the left.  Let me know if there’s anything else I can do.”

We all made our way to the elevator, down the hall, and into the room.  There was a person from housekeeping just leaving.  “Hi ma’am, the second crate is ready.  Have a good night!”  As we entered, I was amazed at the size.  It was double the size of a normal room.  On one side was a large king bed, looking out through the floor to ceiling windows at the coast, and on the other side was a kitchenette.  In the middle of the floor were two cages, and despite my protestations that I wanted to explore the room and look at the view, Jenn immediately ushered us both into the waiting cages, closed the doors, and disappeared into what looked like a huge bathroom.

The hotel cage was quite a bit smaller than my cage at home, with just enough room to turn around or sit up, but that was about it.  The thin wire sides had only a single door, which I had just entered and Jenn had locked.  There was a thin plastic-covered mattress pad on the bottom, covered by a disposable absorbent pad.  It certainly made my cage at home look luxurious, and I decided I’d never complain about it again.  I found a comfortable position and lay down facing Karen, who’s restrained and almost naked body I was having thoughts about as I looked at her through the wire cages.   

“Uh, JayJay?”

“Yeah?”

“I’ve got to poop.”

I laughed.  “What are you telling me for?  A warning to hold my nose?”

“I don’t want to do it in a diaper… maybe Jenn…”

“I’m pretty sure you’re going to end up doing it in the diaper there, fellow Pet… might as well squat and drop one, and hope that Jenn is pretty fast in there.”

“Jen-argh!”  Karen had started to yell for Jenn, but was stopped in the middle.  Her paws came up to her collar.   She tried again.  “Je-argh!” She looked at me.  “The collar is shocking me-argh.”  Her protestations had apparently gotten loud enough to trigger some sort of shocking mechanism, but had also summoned Jenn, who came running.

“Karen, what’s wrong?”

“The collar… it’s shocking me…”

“What?  Really?”

“Yes, when I called out for you… it shocked me.”

Jenn pulled up her phone and did something with it.  “Uh… yeah… I see.  Well, the app shows that the hotel has access to your collar.  And they added some house rules… like, no voice over a certain loudness, warnings if you leave the room without me… corrections if you go into certain areas, like the pool… well, as long as you’re a good girl, these shouldn’t be a problem.  So… be a good girl.”

“But it shocked me!”  Karen said it in a loud whisper.

“Positive Pet Control, my dear.  Your collar is locked on, I don’t have the key, and the hotel has set the rules, so... “  She shrugged.  “Welcome to Pet-hood.”

She turned and went back to the bathroom, and soon we heard the shower running.  

“I still need to poop…”

By the time Jenn had finished showering, drying her hair, and whatever else she was doing in the bathroom, the room had a definite ripe whiff about it.  Karen had been trying to avoid spreading it around in her diaper, but in the end her muscles gave out and she ended up sitting down with a squish, and then I can guess from my own experience what happened as she then rolled onto her side.  

Jenn saw… or rather, smelled… the problem quickly, and soon had Karen in a clean diaper, one of the thinner ones with the girl designs on them, and immediately after I found myself in a matching diaper with boy designs.  Yay.  Jenn gave us both sponge baths as she changed us, so we felt a little fresher and ready to go.  

Jenn finished dressing into a beautiful red dress that made the chastity device in my diaper very uncomfortable, and with leashes and muzzles re-attached we made our way downstairs.  Jenn had made a reservation in the hotel restaurant, and as we were led to a secluded table by the railing, hidden by some large potted plants, I realized we’d be treated to a fantastic private sunset over the Pacific.  The restaurant had provided two Pet seats so we could sit at the table with Jenn.  I felt a little pride when Karen’s harness was clipped to the chair, but Jenn didn’t attach me to mine.  She trusted me.

I understood why when, after ordering, Jenn gently pushed me under the table and, using my leash, guided me between her legs.  She wasn’t wearing anything.  I got to work as she talked to Karen, and after giving her enough attention to bring her to a small, subtle orgasm she gently guided me back into my seat.  She had a contented look on her face, and I was border-line fuzzing out as I inhaled her scent and closeness.  She wiped my face off, and continued talking to her sister as if nothing had happened.  I felt warm and Bound in the best way.

The food Jenn had ordered was a mix of Pet food for us and ‘real’ food for her, as she put it.  Karen and I each had a Pet-friendly steak and pasta meal, which is something that I had not enjoyed for a long, long time.  Rather than making us eat from bowls, Jenn fed both of us, and even opened one of the bottles of Pet-friendly ‘wine’ we’d found earlier in the day.  Watching the sun dip into the Pacific, eating steak and drinking something that tasted like wine, I could almost believe things were back to normal, belied by the growing warmth in my diaper and the quiet jingle of the ownership tags on my collar.

The next morning, I awoke as the sun was starting to warm the beach below.  Karen was already awake, looking at me through the cage bars.  Jenn was in the bathroom.  “Sleep ok?”  I asked Karen.

She nodded.  “Yeah.  Took a little to get comfortable, but… it’s ok.  You?”

“I’m kind of used to it now.  I slept fine.  I need a diaper change in a big way, though…”

Karen laughed.  “Me too.  I think that the Pet wine does have some alcohol, or something in it.  I feel like I have a little hangover.”  

I nodded, and Jenn poked her head out of the bathroom.  “Hi Pets.  Good morning!  Ready for some breakfast and a walk on the beach?”  There was a knock on the door, and Jenn took a tray of food from the runner.  While she ate her bacon, eggs, and toast, we were fed Pet Chow in bowls.  Karen might have gotten some sort of bran cereal, or maybe not.  It looked the same as mine, anyway.

When we were done and changed into our matching day diapers, our sun coverings , and the ever-present muzzles, Jenn took a bag she had prepared and our leashes and led us out the door.

The beach was beautiful, and mostly empty.  Jenn gave me some slack to explore on the walking leash she clipped around her waist, but she kept Karen on a tight heel next to her on the other side.  Large waves were crashing with a thunderous sound, birds were overhead, and a cool ocean breeze blew the mist into my nose.  I loved it.  

What I did not love, though, was walking in sand in the Pet paws.  Sand immediately got between my kneepad and my knee, making walking difficult.  I told Jenn.  Karen agreed.

“Why don’t you let us up for this?  Walking normally would be so much easier.”

Jenn was surprised.  “Let JayJay up?  And you?  But…”

“It’s been a few months that he’s been down, and this is a perfect place to give him a little more freedom…”

“What do you think, JayJay?”  

Jenn’s question caught me by surprise.  Karen was right.  I hadn’t stood on my own legs since… May, was it?  May to August… over three months?  Close to four?   “Uhmm… sure, yes, of course I’d like to stand…” Could I even stand? I wasn’t sure, it had been so long.

Jenn fiddled with her phone, and then released Karen’s ankles.  “Don’t do anything stupid, Karen.  If you pull on the leash, you’ll be shocked.”  She looked at me.  “I want to trust you. Can you do this?”

I nodded.  She unclipped one ankle, and then the other, holding me firmly on a short leash.  I stood slowly.  I was weak.  I took a few steps, then went back down.  Up, a few more steps, then a rest.  After a few minutes, I was walking almost normally.  It felt so good.  I mean, I was still on a leash and wearing a diaper, but at least my Keeper trusted me to walk on my own legs.  I was so happy.  I was so happy, in fact, that I felt like dancing, which was a problem, because I ended up jerking the leash and earning me a, “JayJay, STOP.”  Which I did, of course, because she was my Keeper and I’d do whatever my Keeper wanted.  She trusted me.  We were Bound.  I was on cloud nine for the whole walk on the beach, and my enthusiasm and happiness was apparently contagious because Jenn and Karen also seemed happy.  And that was good.

We found a picnic table sitting on the beach above the high tide line, and Jenn pulled some snacks and drinks out of the backpack.  We enjoyed them while admiring the view.  “You need a diaper change, JayJay.  Let’s just do it here.  You can lay on the bench here... “  She made quick work of a change.  Something about having your diaper changed while looking at the waves crashing on the beach, and being able to stretch out my legs… glorious.  

Collecting the trash and our leashes when we were ready, Jenn led us back down the beach to the hotel, meandering and enjoying the feel of our toes in the cold sand.  When we got to the access to the hotel, Jenn gave me the command I was hoping she wouldn’t.  “Down, JayJay.”  

Sigh.  I got down on all fours again as she clipped my ankles up.  “Well, it was nice while it lasted,” I said as Karen got the same treatment.

“You were really good, JayJay.  Maybe you’re ready to be up sometimes.  It would certainly make some things easier if I could trust you…”  She gave me a scratch on the head, and between my good mood, her comments, and her touch I almost fuzzed out right there and then.  I followed my leash up to our room.  

Chapter 22: Instincts
When we arrived in the room, Jenn surprised me by removing our leashes and muzzles and letting us roam.  She went into the bathroom and closed the door.  I was still in a good mood, and was staring out the window when Karen came over and joined me.  “You know… she left us unleashed because I asked her too…  She told me that whatever Pets can do, must be OK, right?”  She nuzzled me, nipping at my ear a little.  I felt a stirring in my diaper, almost an electric shock, as she brushed her lips over my neck.  “I’ve missed you…”

“But… I’m wearing a chastity cage… I can’t do anything…”  I arched my back, nuzzling her and sucking on her ear in return.  Her breaths were shallow.  I could smell her.

“Oh, yes you can… ah…” I kissed her neck. “Yes you can.”  I kissed her breasts. “Yes you can.”  I went down further, and was able to use my teeth to pull open one of the tapes of her diaper.  Then another. Then another.  “Yes… yes…”  Even though her now-opened diaper was a little wet, my Pet brain had taken over and I was committed.  I dove down on her, my tongue and mouth working on her as her back arched.  

“YE--agh.”  I kept going, driven, her back arching.  She was trying to push me off with her arms, but I was focused and brushed her away.  “AHH--argh”.  I kept going. “JA-argh.”  I moved up, feeling a need to penetrate.  My diaper, never mind the chastity device, were in the way, but by now I was out of control.  “J-argh.  J-agh agh agh.”  I kept pounding ineffectively, but without release I had no stopping point.  Pounding.  She struggled, but I kept pounding, my world narrowing as I fuzzed out.

“JayJay, STOP!  What are you doing???  Kennel up, NOW!”  I felt my collar being pulled, and I was inside the cage, and the door was closed.

“Karen, are you OK?  What happened?”  Karen was laying on the floor, sobbing, as she curled up on the floor.  Jenn gently approached her.  “Karen… are you OK?”  

“We were fooling around, which was fine but then…”  She used her paws to gesture at her collar.  “It kept shocking me.  And I couldn’t tell him to stop.  And I couldn’t get him off me.”  She sobbed, and Jenn held her.

I was calming down, and I realized what had happened.  Her collar.  She had been orgasming… loudly… and then trying to get me to stop… “I’m so sorry.”  I whispered.  “I wasn’t in control.”  

Jenn looked at me sharply, but her gaze softened as she saw the look on my face… I was so sorry.  I hadn’t meant it.  She leaned over and opened my cage.  “Come here, JayJay.”  Karen shied away a little, so I didn’t approach.

“I’m so sorry, Karen… I didn’t mean to hurt you.  Please forgive me.”

Karen shook her head.  “Not your fault.  You shouldn’t feel bad at all, JayJay.  I initiated it.  It was this damn collar that was the problem.  You have nothing to apologize for.”  She looked a little stronger now.  “Come here, JayJay.”

I went over to her, and nuzzled her neck.  She put her arms around me.  “Not your fault, JayJay.  It’s ok.  Just emotional.  OK?”  

I nodded.  “Did I hurt you?”

Karen paused.  Then nodded.  “A little.  But it’s not your fault, OK, JayJay??  I’m just playing Pet.  This is not your fault.”

Jenn looked at her phone.  “And speaking of such… I hate to do this to you right now, Karen, but we need to check out… and that means I need to get you in Pet gear.  OK?”  Karen nodded slowly.  “Some good news, I think, though… Mel texted me and wants to meet up this afternoon as we head home.  I think she likes you, Karen… is that ok?”  Karen nodded again, a little more enthusiastically this time.  “Great. So, let’s get ready then.”

Soon we were back in the car.  I had asked Jenn to lodge a protest about the use of the control collar, but she replied that the person at the front desk wasn’t the right person to complain to, and she’d contact the managers and demand an answer later.  And, of course, she promised to leave some rather negative feedback on some ratings websites.

Karen was pretty quiet on the trip, staring out the window, until she saw Mel, and then she perked right up.  Mel had planned an afternoon at a Pet park, complete with a picnic with food and wine, and she and Karen immediately went off playing and having a great time.  

Karen’s mood was so carefree and relaxed playing with Mel that I envied her.  I, on the other hand, felt terrible.  Even though Mel tried to get me to play, I preferred to wait by the picnic blanket, leashed to a pole.  I turned to Jenn.  “You know, if you hadn’t put the chastity device on me… I would have… you know… that was pretty much rape.  I was forcing myself on her and she tried to tell me to stop and I didn’t.  I couldn’t.  I lost control.”

Jenn put down her phone, looking thoughtful.  “JayJay… No, don’t think that way.  I’m sorry I let it happen.  Karen had asked me for a moment to fool around with you… and I didn’t think anything would happen.  I didn’t think it through either.”  She paused, looking at me.  “You’re a Pet, JayJay.  I’m your Keeper, and I’m supposed to keep you safe, including things like this.  I failed.  I’m sorry.  You are not responsible for this, understand?  Both Karen and I are adults.  We let it happen.  It’s on us.”

While I recognized the logic of what she said, I also felt bad knowing that now my Keeper felt bad.  That was even worse.  

I looked at her.  “I would like… I would feel better if… well… would you put that collar on me?  Would you use it to make sure I don’t do things like this, even if you’re not around?  Please?”

She took my head in her hands, and looked into my eyes.  “Listen.  I’m your Keeper.  I will do my best to protect you, and that means I will do my best to not let things like this happen ever again.  We’re learning together, but I’m your Keeper.  And I’m telling you it’s my responsibility.  Got it?  Keeping you and others safe is my responsibility.”

It was what I needed to hear.  My Keeper would keep me safe.  It’s her job.  She’d do her best to keep me from doing bad things again.  I couldn’t ask for more.  “Thanks.  Thanks for… being my Keeper.”  I put my head on her leg as I watched Karen play with Mel.  “Is this good for her?  For Karen? Is she OK?”

“I don’t know, JayJay, I don’t know.  She’s my sister, so I want to help her, but… I don’t know.”

• Like 4

OK, wrapping this up.  I had been hoping to expand/extend this ending before posting (it's more of a framework), but the circumstances I've found myself in over the last few weeks/month have realistically made that a non-starter.  So, I'm just going to paste what I've got, call it done, take a bow, and move on.  I hope those of you who have followed this have enjoyed it.  Stay safe, everyone.

Chapter 23: New Beginnings
When we arrived home, Jenn had released Karen so that she could get ready for work on Monday.  I could see Karen hesitate a little before using the key Jenn provided to remove her collar, but life needed to go on, and we had a busy week of packing ahead of us.  Karen was busy again at work, leaving early and getting back late, so I saw little of her.  The pile of boxes in the garage grew as Jenn prepared to move.  I tried to help, but mostly Jenn left me on the Pet Run out back with a book or music going; there wasn’t much I could really usefully accomplish.

We were leaving Friday afternoon, hoping to get there on Saturday so that Karen could help move in before flying home on Sunday.  As I was being diapered in a thick disposable for the ride, I was not surprised to see Karen grab a diaper, winking and giving me a “shhhh” before heading to the bathroom.  When she reappeared her dress gave little indication of what was under it.  Soon we had said our goodbyes to Joe and Valerie, Jenn threw the last bag into the stuffed car, and I was loaded into the carrier to head North.  

It was Jenn, of course, who dictated the first potty stop, and laughed when she found out what was hiding under Jenn’s dress.  “Well, whatever works for you, sis,” was her only response.  Karen tried to get Jenn to wear one as well, but Jenn gave a “hard no” on that one.  

The hotel and the rest of the trip was uneventful, other than Jenn jokingly ordering a second pet cage for Karen to sleep in at the hotel… which she didn’t.  But she did wear a diaper, as far as I could tell, the whole time.

We arrived on Saturday evening, as planned.  I was so happy to get out of the damn Pet carrier and couldn’t wait for a dry diaper after the long, long drive.  I knew that Kendra, Jenn’s roommate-slash-unnanounced-significant-other had arrived early in the week and had been preparing the place for us.

Jenn was clipping my leash on and Karen was getting her bag from the back when the front door opened and a stunning brunette appeared.  “Hi Jenn!  Hi JayJay!  Welcome home!”  She came down the path and then turned.  “You must be…. Karen….”

I had seen this look before.

I had seen this look before in Jenn’s eyes.

I had seen this look before in Jenn’s eyes when we Bonded.

My eyes grew wide.  What… I thought, as I turned to see where she was looking.  And there was Karen.  And now I knew what I had looked like when I had Bonded.  I looked at Jenn.  “Well, at least she’s already wearing a diaper.”

Epilogue
The details of who will be Bound, and who will be Keeper and who will be a Pet is still not well understood, but anecdotally it seems that often Keeper and Pet both fill the need the other might not have even known they had.  After looking at a Keeper/Pet pair, one could usually find that both were providing what the other needed.  Sometimes you had to look deeper, but in Kendra and Karen’s case it was easy to see how the Bond made them both so much more complete.

Two sisters, one a Keeper, one a Pet, in the same house, was an interesting experience.  It was easy to predict that Karen would settle in as a Pet more quickly than I had, and indeed she took to it as if she had been born that way.  Which, I guess, she might well have been.  She seemed positively relieved as Kendra locked her collar on to her neck, jingling with her shiny new registration tags.  

Jenn and Kendra (who went by Ken… Jenn and Ken…) finished their school; with Karen and I already having graduated, we helped them with their studies, and they finished a semester early.  They were married a month later, with Karen and I proudly taking the role of ‘Best Pets’.  

In the end, Karen and I did get to spend our lives together.  Not exactly as we’d planned, of course, but in the end, it wasn’t all that bad being a Pet.  Especially when you’re with your best friend.

While-the-credits-are-rolling Interstitial
Karen was on top of me, riding me, as we both rode the edge of fuzzing out.  Finally, her back arched, with a muffled “Aggmmmmmmffff” coming though the effective gag she wore.  She collapsed onto me, her pink leash falling onto my chest.

Jenn looked at Kendra as they sat on the couch, watching us to make sure it didn’t get out of hand.  “Jeez, don’t you ever take care of my sister?!?!"

Kendra laughed.  “Well… it’s lucky she has a friend.  I certainly can’t keep up with her!”

Karen lay on top of me, recovering.  “M MMMM mm mm” (Subtitle: I LOVE Pet sex!)

I responded in kind, as I felt the pad under me grow warm as one of us peed.  “Mmm mm.”

• Like 5

So awesome and while some parts weren’t surprising it was still a great ending and way to take a bow!! Great story sad to see the end but still better I got to see it completed!