LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jeff's Story (v2)

For those of you enjoying the story...  as I mentioned before, this story is done and wrapped, I'm just posting out the chapters.  As I post it, I'm reminded of how much I like this universe, and have a desire to write another story in this vein.  If anyone has suggestions of story lines they'd like to see, or things in the Keeper universe they'd like to see explored, let me know... I'm looking for an inspiration...

Chapter 13: Shopping

I awoke later.  Jenn was gone, and early Monday morning light was just making its way into the room.  I heard noises nearby. “Hello?” I called out. “Hello?”

Karen’s head poked around the door.  “Just a minute JayJay. I need to find your keys.”  Her head disappeared.

A few minutes later it was Jenn who returned, carrying a key ring that she used to unlock the padlock on my cage, and then the muzzle on my face.  “Karen hid them from me last night.” She had a grin on her face. "I think that she doesn’t trust me.”

“Were you down here last night?  Or was it a dream.”

“I missed you a lot.  I think she was probably right to not trust me, considering the doctor said we should give you a few days”  She put her hand in front of my nose, and I smiled as I smelled her strong scent. “So, I came down and just wanted to be close to you.  I felt better being near you.”

Taking the changing mat off the top of my cage, she quickly changed my very wet and heavy diaper, putting me in one one the thinner, more comfortable diapers.

I followed her, on all fours, of course, out to the dining room, where Karen was at the table with a coffee and yogurt.  Jenn clipped my leash around a table leg, then grabbed my food bowl and poured in some Pet Chow, placing the bowl next to an empty chair.  She grabbed a coffee and yogurt for herself and sat down next to me.

“Plans for today?”  Karen asked. She was talking to Jenn, of course, not me.

“Uh, not really.  I was going to go back to the park and work with him a little… want to go?”

“Sure.  We could also run by a Pet store and pick a few more things up if you’d like.  Maybe some sun protection for him, a gag… or two…” Karen's voice was teasing.

“Ha ha.  But yeah, sounds like a good idea.”

When they were done eating and the dishes were cleared away, Jenn took my leash as Karen packed a bag, commenting that they needed to add a diaper bag to the list, something they could just grab and go with.  

Today I knew better what to expect at the park, and I accepted the muzzle as I exited the crate without any comment.  It was no less unnerving as the pen doors slammed, seemingly mocking my ability to open them, as we made our way to the same grassy area.  Karen suggested that Jenn start with the same ‘Heel’ exercise we had done yesterday, so we began walking around the pen. For the next half an hour I practiced responding to my Keeper’s non-verbal guidance, and my Keeper practiced giving me the subtle clues I needed to keep in sync with her.  To my frustration, I was distracted several times by other Pets, dogs, balls, and even the birds overhead, and Jenn needed to use her Keeper voice to get me back focused. In general, though, our coordination and movement was much more fluid and together.

When we were back to the blanket and my leash was attached to a convenient tether ring on the fence, the praise I got from Jenn was effusive and I felt a great warmth and pride that I was able to make my Keeper so happy.  I wanted nothing more than to make her happy. Still petting my head, she gave me water from a bottle and checked my diaper, declaring it not wet enough to need a change.

Jenn looked at me.  “You’ve been a really good boy, so I’ll give you a choice… do you want some free play time here, or do you want to go shopping now?”

“Uh… what’s play time?”

“Well, I mean I’ll let you off your leash, and you can run around a little.”  I started to ask the next question, but Jenn answered. “No, I won’t remove your other restraints.  Your paws and muzzle stay on."

That didn’t sound like much fun.  “Ah. Well, then… thanks, but I don’t really want to run around more right now.”

Jenn shrugged.  “Ok, your choice.  Just relax here for a few minutes.”  Jenn left me and went and sat on the blanket with Karen, enjoying some drink and snack that Karen had brought.  She left my leash attached to the fence. When they were done, Karen packed up while Jenn took my leash and we walked back to the SUV and I climbed back in my crate.

Once again, the car started moving and we drove for a while.  When the tailgate opened and I was let out of the crate Jenn clipped on my leash and again checked my diaper.  Although I could tell it was definitely wet, I guess it still didn’t meet her threshold for needing a change. I heard, “Heel”, and went to my position as we had practiced.  I looked around as we walked, and it appeared that we were at an upscale shopping area.  Jenn guided me on my leash towards a store that said ‘Pet Boutique’ in fancy letters on the sign.  This place was clearly a step or two above the familiar Pets*R*Us store with which I was so familiar.  A line of carts was outside, and Karen took one. Most were standard shopping carts, but I noticed that a few had crates mounted under the basket.  I thought I was lucky that Karen didn’t choose one of those.

As we entered the clean, stylish store I saw a few other shoppers, most with their Pets.  To the right was an area with a sign that read, “Pet Check” with what looked like some cages for Pets to wait while their Keepers shopped.  The cages looked much more spacious and comfortable than the small cage I had spent time in with JoJo. “Should we check him in while we wander a little?” I heard Jenn’s voice asking Karen as I felt a gentle pressure on my collar guiding me toward the cages.

“I think we’ll want to keep him with us… we’ll need him to check sizing and such.”

“Good point.”  The pressure on my collar straightened out, and we continued straight into the store.  The store was clearly catering to a different market than the Pets*R*Us crowd. The first section we entered was a clothing section, with a variety of covers, blankets, and other assorted items that advertised a variety of “All Natural Fabrics”, “Handmade”, and other high end features.  

“OK, let’s get a few sun covers for him.  Look at these…” Karen picked up some clothes that looked like a combination of technical workout gear and baby clothes.  Holding a blue one up, it had a solid material on the back, and a mesh on the front. Karen opened the garment up and laid it over my back.  She lifted my head up so that I sat back, and I realized there were a bunch of snaps allowing her to put it on without removing any of my restraints.  There was even a piece that pulled between my legs and snapped, covering my diaper. It felt pretty comfortable, actually, and I appreciated the modesty it provided, even if that wasn’t the point.  

“That works pretty well, and that’s his size.  Let’s get a couple of these so he doesn’t get burned when we’re out in the sun.”  Jenn chose a few in different colors off the rack while Karen removed the one I was wearing, and after considering the style options she put two into the cart.  

Jenn and Karen looked at some other garments, but ended up not choosing anything else.

The next section was the restraints, and the simple Pet Paws and red plastic muzzle that I was wearing looked downright pedestrian compared to the beautiful hand-crafted leather items on show.  There were ‘Vegan, no animal products used!” restraints, plastic ‘Active Sport’ restraints, and ‘Natural All Hemp’ restraints.The cages had the look of wood, bamboo, or antique bronze. I had never realized there were so many options.  

“I don’t think we need any more restraints for him right now,” Karen said.  “He seems to be OK for now, and I think that we’ll wait a little longer to see if there are other things that might make things easier.

We continued into the Health Care section.  “Wow, cloth diapers?” Jenn was clearly amazed at the options.

A sales person walked up.  “Hi, I’m Christine. Can I help you with anything?”  She was the young, cute, bubbly type that always drove me away, and I started to move away with a shake of my head.  

I felt a firm pressure on my collar as I was brought back beside Jenn.  “Sure. Can you tell me about the cloth diapers? JayJay here is a new Pet, so I don’t know much about this yet…”

“Of course!  I mean, everyone cares about the environment, right?”  Her bubbly voice was already driving me nuts. “Cloth diapers these days come in a few different styles, and can be really easy to use on your pet.  They’re more expensive up front, but will save you a lot of money in the long run. See, we have these here, which are hybrids… You have a reusable cover, and you put a pad in it.  You can use a reusable pad, or you can put a disposable pad in, depending on the situation. They fasten with velcro, so they are quick and easy to change. They can be great for daytime use.

"We also have these full cloth diapers which are great for when he needs a diaper that will last all day or all night.  We have pin-on versions, but these here fasten with velcro and are easy to use. Great for when he's going to be in his cage for a while.  You can use them under the diaper covers as well.

“As for the covers, we have a variety of options… some people like these simple covers…”  She held up a plain white pair of plastic pants with velcro, “And some people like these with prints, “ as she held up what looked like diaper covers pants with a dog bone pattern on them and some with a beach motif, “and we also have tough, locking versions for when you want to allow your Pet some hand freedom but not allow them access to their diapers.

“By varying the absorbency and the cover you use, you can tailor the diaper to the situation.”

Jenn and Karen had been listening with interest, while I had been trying to sneak away, a move that kept being thwarted by the leash's unyielding pressure on my neck.  The idea of being put in plastic pants and cloth diapers seemed even worse than the disposable diapers that I was wearing now, but I decided to stay silent, as there was probably nothing I could say here that would improve my situation.  Asking to use disposable diapers, rather than cloth diapers, just seemed like fighting the wrong battle. Either way, I was going to be wearing diapers.

“Well…” Jenn seemed unsure, but Karen’s interest tipped the scales.

“I think you should try them.  I think JayJay would be really cute in those plastic pants.”  Karen flashed a smile in my direction. “Why don’t you get those cute ones, and maybe a half dozen of the pads, and a half dozen of the full diapers?  We can try it, and if it doesn’t work then no big deal.”

I watched a few packages being placed in the cart.  “Since you’re new, maybe I can help you out? I’d also suggest a few of these pads… they go in a crate, or a cage, or in a seat, or wherever, so that the Pet has a clean place to lay down, and if his diaper leaks it’s no big deal.”

“Yeah, definitely need a few of these.  Two cage sized, and two large please.” More packages went into the cart.  “Changing pads?” More packages in the carts. “Bags to hold wet diapers?” Into the cart.

Christine asked in her overly friendly voice whether Jenn already had a cage, and was told we did.  “I notice he’s wearing a muzzle from the travel crate. They're not very comfortable, and the red plastic is... um... not the height of fashion.  Maybe I can suggest something a little better?”

Jenn looked down at me.  "No, actually… we forgot about that in the restraints section.  Any suggestions?” I felt a gentle guidance through my collar as we walked back an aisle to the restraints section.

“We have a few options.  Do you have the key to the one he’s wearing?”

“Sure.  JayJay, Sit.”  I sat. Jenn fumbled with something, and I felt her working at the back of my head.  Soon, the red bars of the muzzle I was wearing slid forward and away from me. It was nice to have it off again.  

“OK, here are four of our best options.  The first is a lightweight PetTech muzzle with synthetic leather covered carbon fiber bars.  Still strong, of course, but softer against his head.” She handed the muzzle to Jenn, who reached down and positioned the muzzle in front of my face.  It was smaller and sleeker, and much less obtrusive in my vision. It almost seemed I wasn’t wearing anything at all. Nice.  

“That’s my Pet’s favorite.  When I give her a choice, she always chooses that.  Your Pet can eat through it when it's open like this, but then..."  She did something, and something clicked "You can swing this shield up, and it will prevent him trying to eat or use his mouth.  It's a pretty minimal muzzle, and priced very reasonably."

Jenn removed the muzzle I was wearing, and placed a muzzle that felt like it was made of rubber on my face.  It was more flexible, but I didn’t like the slick rubber feeling. I tried to pull away. "Some Pets like this one better, but it looks like JayJay doesn't.  The rubber is softer, and it conforms to some faces better, but you don’t like that one, JayJay?”

“No,” I replied.  “I don’t like how it feels.  The leather was better. I mean, I’d prefer no muzzle…”  

All three women laughed as the next muzzle was placed on my face.  This one had metal bars around my face. "Some Keepers with male Pets prefer something a little stronger and more masculine.  This is from our in-house 'Remington' line. It seems a bit much for him, though..."

It was kind of a slap that Christine said the muzzle was too masculine for me.  I gave her a dirty look and was about to say something, but Jenn saw what was about to happen and gave a quick, light pull on my leash, and I thought better of saying anything.  

"OK, last option."  Christine pulled the metal muzzle away, which was fine, because I didn't like it anyway.  She produced the last one. It looked like the first, but a lot more complicated. "This is in the same line as the first muzzle, from PetTech, but it's a much more capable device."  She leaned down and placed the muzzle against my face. This time she attached the straps. She made some adjustments, and then stood back. "This is a really nice muzzle. It's what my Pet usually wears when we're out and around.  As you can see, it looks like the first muzzle, and has the swing-up shield, but this version is quite a bit more substantial. Then, you can do this... " She twisted something on the side of my head, and I felt the strap under my chin and in front of my mouth tighten.  "It's not a perfect gag, but can you talk, JayJay?"

I tried to open my mouth, but my mouth couldn't open, and my lips were held shut.  "Mmm mm mmm mmmm."

"It's usually enough to get a Pet that might be speaking out of line to behave.  There is a more effective gag that comes with it that can be fit if you need it, but I usually don't carry it, as this is good enough.  And there's this." She reached to the side of my head and then brought her hands forward. Suddenly I couldn't see. "I find the blindfold useful for a few things.  If he's getting skittish or worried about a situation, sometimes just making it so he can't see is enough. It can also be a punishment... a time-out, basically. Hook his leash to something, close the blindfold, and tell him to think about what he did for 20 minutes.  It's quite effective. And one of the coolest features is this ring." I couldn't see the ring, of course. "Try to open his blindfold." I felt someone pulling at the plastic cups on my eyes. "Now, slip this ring on your finger." A pause. "Try again. Place your hand here..."  This time the two halves of the blindfold easily opened, folding back alongside my head, and I could see. "The ring is the key... if you put the muzzle on, or adjust it, with the ring on your finger, you'll need the ring to open it. It's just a magnet key, so no batteries to worry about.  Here, twist this... and this..."  

The straps around my face loosened, and I could open my mouth.  The shield in front rotated down and away. Soon I felt free again, the muzzle light on my face, just a few bars over the front that would keep me from getting my mouth too near anything.  I saw a look in Jenn's eyes, one hand drifting down towards her crotch. I could smell her, I realized. With her other hand, the one with the ring on it, she manipulated a few things, and soon I was mute and blind again.  Then it opened.  

"That's a nice... level of control."  Jenn's voice sounded a little husky, I noticed.  Flip, flip, and I couldn't see, but could talk. Flip.  Could see, but not talk. Flip. All back open. "Yeah, we'll take that..."

“This one is my favorite as well… if you notice, the bars fit close to his face.  It’s not the highest security muzzle because of that, but that's what the flip-up shield is for, and it does the job of keeping him from biting anything or using his teeth… Also, the gap in the front allows my Pet to use her tongue… if you know what I mean…”

“Sold!”  Jenn replied, as she and Karen both laughed.   Based on her smell, I was pretty sure Jenn wanted to try that feature right here and now.  Christine put the plastic travel muzzle in the packaging and placed it in the cart, leaving the new one on me.  Not seeing that red plastic in front of my face was nice, and I felt a little better with a more stylish muzzle.  Wearing this one, I realized how cheesy the red plastic muzzle had been.

Christine walked a few feet to another display, taking another product off the shelf.  “The gag that does come that muzzle is quite effective, by the way… and speaking of such… not to be too forward, but sometimes it's not just the Pet who might need a little assistance keeping it down, if you know what I mean...”

Karen looked at Jenn, while directing her comment to the salesgirl.  “We’ve already had a problem with that. What’s the quietest gag you might have?”

Giving a wry grin, Christine picked another box off the shelf.  “I can tell you myself that this one is quite comfortable. Whoever may be wearing this… you’ll never hear them.  You can breathe through it easily, but it would silence a jet engine.” Karen immediately took it and put it in the cart.  Even I had to laugh at that.

Christine walked down the aisle a little.  “How about leashes?  Do you have a good walking leash?”

Jenn looked at the product Christine was gesturing to.  “Walking leash?  I mean, we just have this simple leash here.”  She lifted the brown leather-ish loop she was holding on the end of the simple chain leash I was on.

“Oh, well we should definitely look at a few leashes, then.  Let me suggest this…”  She took what looked like a pink plastic box off the shelf.  “This is my favorite leash.  It’s retractable…” She pulled out a clip, a thin line spooling from inside the box, and clipped it to my collar.  “It’s a twenty foot line, so you can let him roam, or lock it like this…”  She pressed one of the sides, “and then it won’t extend past that point.  What’s really nice though, is this…” she pulled out another clip and extended some colorful webbing.  “You can make a small handle to hold on to, or secure it to something, or,” She pulled more webbing out and wrapped it around her waist, clipping it back to the box, “You can use it as a hands-free leash.”

“Cool, we’ll take that.”

“Maybe… not pink?”  I suggested.

“Not feeling secure in your manly Pet-hood there, JayJay?”  Karen teased me.  Jenn, though, took a blue version off the shelf, though, and put it in the cart.  

“And these are cheap,” Christine continued, picking up a webbing leash.  You should get a few to leave in the car, front door, back door, and so on.  Five feet is pretty standard.  Here’s a five pack of for ten bucks.  They’re lighter than that chain leash, and won’t harm furniture, floors, and so on like the chain will.”

“Oh, let’s get the colorful pack with the designs on it.”  Karen put another package in the cart.  

"Good choice.  I see he already has a Pet-Tech collar.  Since he is a strong male, have you considered the Positive Pet Control feature?  It’s a great supplement to Pet training….”

“The shock collar?”  Jenn grimaced.  “No, I don’t want to do that to him…”

“Well, while it can deliver shocks, mosty it delivers little buzzes.  Reminders, if you will, for training.  If the Pet goes into an area they shouldn’t, or pulls on the leash too hard, or is too loud, or many other things, the collar can give them a consistent reminder, rather than requiring you, the Keeper, to always react.  Since consistency in feedback is the best training aid, this just helps make sure that the Pet always gets the gentle and consistent feedback he needs to respond best to training.  And, since we’re running a special right now, I can give you 90% of the cost of the collar he’s currently towards the model with Positive Pet Control.”

Karen looked interested.  “Are the reminders… painful?  Or just buzzes?”

“Well, when the trainer sets the rules, they can set the feedback.  It can be audible only, such as a beep or a click, a vibration buzz of a few different intensities, or yes, it can deliver a small shock.  The trainer is in control.”

“Can it hurt the Pet, though?”

“Well, most of the feedback modes don’t cause any pain at all, of course.  But yes, if the shock is set strongly, which can be done for a major rule infraction, or if the Pet violates a more minor rule multiple times in a row, the collar is capable of delivering a pretty strong correction.  But again, it’s up to the trainer.  You don’t have to use shocks at all.”

Jenn shook her head.  “No thanks.  JayJay is responding well to the training on his own, and I really don’t want to use this as a crutch.”

Karen started to say something, but then closed her mouth.

Christine shrugged, obviously seeing her possible commission not looking likely.  “OK, what about food?”

“Yup, we need some more options.  All he has right now is Pet Chow.”

“Uhg.”  She looked down at me. “Sorry.  We have much better. You can sample and pick some out that you like, OK?”

Finally someone was asking my opinion!  For a moment, I felt great, as if I was part of the group again, until the tug on my collar reminded me exactly which part of the group I was.

Arriving in the food aisle, Christine took a bowl from a stack labeled ‘Clean’, and filled it with some dry food from a dispenser.  “Everything here is tailored to a Pets’ nutritional needs, and are fortified to give them the energy they need. There are both dry and moist foods here to try… various flavors, and foods.  Start with this… it’s peanut butter and jelly.”

She placed the bowl in front of me on the floor, and I realized that I could use my tongue to eat though the bars of the muzzle.

“Like it?”  Jenn asked me.

“Not bad, actually.  It tastes like a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich.  It’s a lot better than Pet Chow.”

“Great, try this one.”  Christine emptied the bowl, and added some from another dispenser.

I took a bite.  “Steak and potatoes?”  

“Yup.”  The bowl was taken, and filled a third time.

Another bite “Um… not sure.”

“It’s actually called ‘Philly Cheese Steak’…”

I grimaced.  “Not quite. The steak or PB&J was better.”  

We tried a number of other options, including some wet food that actually had steak chunks, and some fortified pastas.  After we had tried most of them, I turned to Karen. “When we were with Angie, I was never aware that all these options existed.  Angie only ever gave her Pet food. I’m so relieved that I’ll actually have some options when I’m eating.”  

Jenn looked at Karen.  “Well… don’t get too attached.  We’ll get you some of these as a treat for special occasions… but… they’re really expensive, and I won’t be able to afford them when I go back to school.  I think you’ll be eating Pet Chow most of the time…”

“What?”  I looked at Jenn in annoyance.  “You show me all these options, and then tell me that I have to eat the cheap crap that is basically dog food?”  

“Hey, I’m sorry, but…”

“Oh come on,” I interrupted.  I felt the frustration rise, and I was now yelling.  “Am I nothing here? I mean, you get to eat real food at the table, and then you put me on the floor, make me eat from a bowl, and taunt me with this just to tell me I can’t have it!  It’s not my FUCKING FAULT I’m a DAMN PET, but the least you can do is FEED ME SOMETHING BETTER THAN A FUCKING DOG!” Hysterical, I started pulling at my leash, going back to the dish with a few remaining chunks that might be the last chance I had in a while to taste steak.  I felt her pull back hard, but I pushed forward, using all my strength to get some of the food in the bowl into my mouth.  

She pulled harder, and my collar dug into my neck.  “HEEL, JAYAJY. HEEL.” The yelled command by my Keeper cut through and I backed off as I felt something forced into my mouth, gagging me.  My collar pulled me in another direction, pulling me back towards the front of the store as quickly as I could scramble on all fours. The pull on my neck left no room for argument as we marched up the central aisle of the store as I did all I could to avoid choking.  We turned towards the ‘Pet Check’ sign, and soon I found myself being directed into a cage, still upset and not thinking rationally.  

Tears streamed down my face as I turned around and tried to follow my Keeper, but the clear plexiglass door was closed before I could and I watched her storm away, obviously upset.  As I whined through my gag barely any sound came through the air holes at the top of the door.   She talked to the attendant for a few seconds and then signed a paper that the attendant presented. She then walked out of my sight, back towards where I assumed Karen and Christine were waiting. The Pet Check counter blocked my view of her when she left the area, and then she was gone.

Very upset, I slammed my shoulder against the door again and again, trying to push the door open but it held soundly.  The attendant came to my cage and knelt down so she was at my level. “It’s OK, boy. Calm down.” Her voice was calm and reassuring, and I tried to focus on it to get my wits back.  “It’s OK. My name is Ann, and I’ll be here to take care of you. It’s OK.” She was a small girl, probably in her late teens, with a cute mousy face. She kept talking gently, and I felt the fight go out of me, leaving only the undercurrent of despair.  I looked into her eyes, seeing a look of compassion and concern. She continued to talk, as I started crying in self pity as I saw myself reflected in the clear door of the cage, a sad reflection of my previous self as my gag, restraints, and bright white diaper stared back at me.  The tags on my collar reflected in flashes as they swung in the light. I turned away, moving to the back of the cage and lay down sobbing.

Ann didn’t leave, and eventually I got control of myself.  “Can you come up to the front of the cage? I’d like to talk to you.”

I looked at her.  She was being so kind, I felt that I shouldn’t just push her away, so I turned slowly, and lay down at the front of the cage, my head near the door.

“I hear that you’re a new Pet… it looks like you’re having a pretty hard time of it.  I’m so sorry. I wish I could help make you more comfortable.”

I was brought back to my discussions with JoJo no so long ago where I had said things not unlike that, in a compassionate desire to try to make her more comfortable and accepting of her place, and now those words were being said to me as I lay here, muzzled and diapered in a cage.  More tears trickled out of my eyes.

“Your Keeper said that I could give you a grooming if you’re up for it… I basically clean you up, trim your hair a little, trim your nails, give you a little massage… basically pamper you a little.  Maybe make you feel a little more human. Are you up for that?”

I thought about it.  It would be nice to have someone take a little care of me, and have a little human contact.  I nodded a little.

“I need to get you over to the grooming table. Are you calm enough that you’ll come with me without a problem?”

I nodded again.

She opened a hatch in the bottom of the door and reached in.  She attached a chain to my collar, in addition to the leash that was still there.  She opened the door, taking my leash, and leading me out of the cage. I saw that the chain I was on was only about 18 inches long, and went to a track laid in the floor.  I wasn't going anywhere the track wasn't.

"Ok JayJay, come with me."  She gave a little pull on my leash.  Sigh. Like I had a choice. Still feeling depressed about my condition I followed quietly and slowly and she accommodated my mood, leading me at a sedate pace while gently rubbing the top of my head.  The chain slid easily in the track, but gave me no way to deviate from the path. We made it over to a rectangular area, maybe a foot above the floor she guided me up a ramp onto it. I wasn’t sure what was happening until she lifted something in front of me, and I realized a pole had just been clipped to my collar and then latched in place.  She raised some rails on either side, and I realized I was effectively held in place, not able to move forward or back, or move my body left or right.  

A whirring started, and I was lifted up to her waist height which was, really, not very high, but I realized I was positioned right in the front window of the store under a sign that said, “Grooming Services.”  Great. So much for privacy. Ann was there at my head, keeping one of her soft, warm hands on the side of my face, calming me. She smelled good… not in the way my Keeper smelled that filled me with lust, but in the comfortable warmth of a trusted friend.  Sort of like JoJo smelled, I realized.  

I watched her in a mirror that was in front of me as she took a warm cloth and proceeded to wash me.  After getting my promise to be quiet, she used a ring she had in a drawer to take the gag and muzzle off, and washed my face with a foaming soap that was then wiped off with the wet cloth.  She took some shears and a buzzing razor and trimmed my hair a little. It had been getting a little long, and she didn’t go overboard with the removal, so I didn’t put up a fuss, an even started to engage her in some light conversation as she worked, telling her who I had been only a few days ago before being Bound, the story of how I had become Bound, and her gentle “Uh hmmm”, and “How did that make you feel”, and “That must have been difficult” comments, delivered in her calm and gentle voice, had me talking on and on, getting out the feelings I had been having, but not really dealing with in the rush and new experiences over the last few days.  I was letting it all out as if I was talking to a shrink, as she washed and combed my hair and cleaned me.  

Then she removed my diaper, and I started to freak out again.  “What are you doing! Not here!” I started trying to fight her, although ineffectually, as she popped the tapes and left me naked on the platform, unable to do anything to preserve my modesty.  She came to the front and replaced the muzzle on my face, locking the straps again. She placed the gag against my lips. “It’s OK. Please take this… it’s OK.” I was going to lose anyway, so I allowed her to attach the gag, preventing any more talking.

“It’s OK, Pet, relax.  I’m going to clean you up down there. It looks like you’ve already had one hair removal session, but it can take a few to get everything, so I’m going to do another.”  I felt and saw in the mirror as she pulled one of my knees out to the edge, attaching a clip to hold it there.  She went around to the other side, and I tried to keep my free knee up against my pinned knee, preventing her from spreading me humiliatingly wide.  

Without so much as a warning, she took her hand and flicked one of my balls.  I grunted. “Spread your legs.” Still sore from the operation, and shocked at what I had thought to be a timid girl causing such pain in a testicle with what seemed to be so little thought, I quickly moved my free knee to the side where it was quickly clipped in place.  “Sorry about that, JayJay, but I need you to do what I ask, OK? I know you’re a new Pet and haven’t had much training yet, but when someone orders you to do something you need to do it, OK?” Having the message delivered in her calm, trustable demeanor made that much more of an impression as she petted my head.  Wow, this girl was really screwing with my mind.

She put on some gloves and applied some sort of foam to my diaper area and walked away, her touch leaving me an unreleased mess straining within the chastity cage.  I was an erect, primed nerve ending quivering in the window of the store, my genitals covered in a white foam, for a few minutes until she returned and proceeded to wipe away the foam. I realized that each wipe was taking the remaining hair away, leaving me barren and smooth, not to mention straining to become erect and oh-so-ready, but unable to do anything.  She took care around the surgical dressing, cleaning it and carefully working around the already-shaven site.

After another warm wipe, she proceeded to re-diaper me, this time in a very thick store brand diaper.  It crinkled and popped as she applied it. Even with my legs kept apart as far as they were I could feel the bulk between my legs.  

She removed my gag from my muzzle.  “Are we OK now? We’re all done… you’re all nice and cleaned and trimmed.”

“This… diaper… seems a lot bulkier than others I’ve worn.  Can I have something maybe a little thinner?”

Her Tinkle Bell laugh seemed to make fun of the question. "You’re already a diaper connoisseur, eh?  Well, these are way healthier for you than those other diapers… only natural absorbent fibers and recycled plastics in here, none of those nasty chemicals that are in other diapers.”

“But it’s really thick and uncomfortable.  You don’t have anything else?”

“Sorry JayJay, these are what we use.  OK, relax a little. I’m going to give you a rub down.”  She unclipped my knees from the side of the table so I could relax a little, at least as much as I could while on all fours, and proceeded to give me a very nice massage for the next few minutes.  She worked on my head, neck, back, arms, legs… I wished I could lay down like a human did (…did I just think that?…) , but even kneeling as I was it was still very, very nice.  

When I was quite relaxed and feeling better, she finished by rubbing my temples around the straps of the muzzle.  "You’re all done. Ready to go back in your cage?”

“Do I have to?”

“Well… yes.  I can get a shock collar if I need to.  Are you going to make it easy on me?”

I nodded, as I was relaxed and not feeling like making things difficult for the person who had been so caring for me.  She unclipped the pole from my collar and let it drop, and the platform lowered. Using my leash she guided me backwards down the ramp, the chain in the track being pulled along as well.  My diaper crinkled loudly and the bulk kept my legs spread. I really hoped Jenn never decided to use these, but I suspected that they were more expensive than she’d go for anyway. I turned around and followed the track back to the cage, backing in again.  She closed the door, unclipping the short chain and leash by reaching through the hatch, and then placing the gag and leash in a basket in front of my cage. With nothing better to do, I lay down, and waited for my Keeper to collect me from the cage.  

I woke with a start to the sound of the door opening and Jenn and Karen’s faces peering in.  Groggily I got up. How long had I been out? I wasn’t sure. I looked for a clock, but there wasn’t one.  Jenn clipped on my leash, and I followed her out of the cage. She adjusted the side of my muzzle, and the chin and front straps tightened, preventing me from saying anything.  "I'm still not happy with your outburst. Think about it."

The cobwebs were still clearing as Jenn shortened the leash, and with a calm ‘Heel’ collected me by her side as we went towards the front door, Karen pushing a shopping cart full of bags.  I felt Jenn stop beside me, and I paused, looking for the reason she had stopped so shortly. Then I saw why.

Coming in the door was a woman pushing a stroller.  A large stroller. And in the stroller was a woman. The woman was wearing what looked a lot like a baby’s romper, the crotch strap from the stroller cleaving into what was clearly a very bulky cloth diaper.  She had a gag in her mouth, but it looked more like a pacifier, and the mittens on her hands had babyish prints on them.   

After a brief pause I felt the leash move forward again, but I couldn't help staring at the woman in the stroller.  Her eyes were closed. The leash tugged a little more insistently, and I moved along.

When they had passed, I heard Jenn whisper above me.  "What the heck was that?"

"Well," Karen replied in a low voice, pausing to make sure we were out of earshot.  "I’ve heard that there is a growing contingent of people on the West coast that think that keeping Bound people as Pets and treating them like animals is inhumane."  We were almost to the car and Jenn's voice returned to normal as she opened the back of the car. "They think that since the Bound behave at toddler level, they think it's more humane to treat them as toddler humans than as pets.  Of course, the end result is the same... they are dependent, diapered, and spend their time in cribs and strollers, but the Keepers want to think of them as humans. Just another way of dealing with it, I guess."  Strange.  

I went to go to the back of the SUV, expecting to get into my crate, but Jenn held my leash, guiding me towards the back door.  When she opened it, I saw that the seat had been folded away, and there was a Pet carrier secured in its place. "Look what we got for you, even though you threw a fit in there?  This should be a little more... dignified... than the crate in the trunk, right?" A ramp folded down, and Jenn opened the side of the carrier. I climbed the ramp and got in the carrier.  

"And you can get in and out without being lifted, which is easier on all of us."  Inside it looked rather like the crate, but had soft cushions on the walls and several areas that were just fabric mesh.   Karen put the rest of the purchases in the back. I noticed there were a lot more than what I had been around for. I wanted to tell her that I was sorry, that I didn't mean to act like I had in the store, but my muzzle still prevented talking, so I waited patiently as the back was closed and we drove home.

Jeff's Story by JustForFun is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.  You can share it with attribution, but cannot change it or make money off it.

• Like 4

I love this story so much. Just the casual way that he is completely dominated by a tiny timid girl a few years his junior is just amazing. He can't be trusted to remove his own diaper yet this total stranger can just strip him nude in full public view with no consideration for his opinion. The expectation that as a Pet he has to obey commands from any one. It's all just so good. Can't wait to see what comes next for JayJay. 

Chapter 14: Gagged

I followed Jenn around the kitchen as she prepared lunch for me, while Karen prepared something for Jenn and herself.  We ate at the table, as usual, with me eating Pet Chow from a bowl on the ground.  Above me, Jenn and Karen talked.  I was still wearing the bulky store diaper, and it felt uncomfortably wet and bulky between my legs.  I was on the edge of asking for a change when I heard Jenn speak above me.

“So, how should I punish him for his outburst at the store?”  Jenn’s mouth was full, I could tell, but I was suddenly attentive, waiting to hear my fate.

“Well, do you think he needs punishment?  I mean, what are you going to do to him?”

“Uhm… I don’t know, lock him in his cage for the afternoon and tell him he was a Bad Pet?”

“Beyond the fact that he won’t connect this punishment to his actions in the store, so it would be pointless, you also don’t want him to see being in his cage as a punishment, do you?  I mean, you want him to go into his cage when you tell him to.  You don’t want him to think he’s being punished every time you put him in a cage.  Remember, restraints are for control, not punishment.”

“So, then how should I punish him?  I mean, I guess I could spank him or something…”

“Don’t even threaten hitting a Pet.  You know that.  It’s just not done.”

“...I’m joking, of course!  I wouldn’t hit JayJay.  But I’m not sure how else to punish him.”

“Well, maybe the punishment in the store was enough.  You did pretty well.  You stopped his behavior, removed him from the situation, and gave him some cool-down time.  That’s pretty good, really.”

“Ok… so…”

“So, maybe rather than punishing him, we work on more training.  Let’s work on stopping the behavior before it starts, rather than punishing it after the fact.”  Jenn agreed, and a plan for the afternoon was developed… more training for me.  

After cleaning up from lunch I was led up to Jenn's room, the first time I had been there.  Her scent was strong in the room, as I looked around, seeing a typical teenage girl's room. I was a little surprised that it seemed so juvenile, compared to the Jenn I thought I knew, but then I realized she had been gone for a few years to school, and her parents hadn't changed it from when she left.  

Karen met us there, a Pet training manual in her hand, sitting on Jenn's desk chair.  Jenn sat on her bed, my leash in her hand. I looked up hopefully, and she smiled. "C'mon up, JayJay."  For the first time I was going to be on her bed! I would have wagged my tail if I had one, as I struggled up with my bound arms and legs.  I made it, with help. She guided my head into her lap, my face up against her stomach, her breasts right above me. My muzzle had not been replaced after lunch, so I was able to get the full feel of her on my face.  I enjoyed the feeling while Karen surprised me by untapping the top of my diaper and using the key to remove the chastity device again, and I felt Jenn start to rub the outside of my diaper after it was taped back up. The thick store diaper crinkled loudly and felt like I was humping a soggy pillow, but I quickly reached a comfortable climax, and as Jenn started reading from the book that Karen handed her I don't remember anything of what I heard as I entered a trance.

I don't know how much later it was, but the sun was streaming through Jenn's West-facing window when I was awakened to the sound of an electric drill.  Opening my eyes, I saw Jenn's father kneeling down beside her bed. I went to get up, and he turned. "Sorry. Jenn asked me to install these leash clips.  She said you'd slept long enough... it's almost dinner time."  

"Oh... ok," was all I could think of, my brain still fuzzy from the hypnotism and the sleep.  I realized that she had wrapped my leash around the foot of the bed. I guess I would wait here for her.  One more screw, and Joe was done. The leash clip looked like a box. There were a few holes in it. I realized that there was now a convenient place to clip my leash beside her bed.  Good, I guess... at least it looked like I'd be up here more often, rather than in the laundry room.

He held onto my collar, and without releasing me he unclipped the leash from my collar, unthreaded it from the foot of the bed where Jenn had secured it, and then clipped it back to my collar.  I followed as he led me over to the new leash clip, where he did something which opened the front cover, slipped in the end of the leash, closed it, and left.

I tugged at the leash, but it was secure, unsurprisingly.  I had this weird self-reflective moment, where I was acutely aware of the fact that I was tied up.  On a leash.  The leash was a light blue nylon fabric, with pink flowers on it.  It was clearly strong, and disappeared up under my chin, clipped to my collar.  I felt for it, trying to feel the clip through my paws, but I could do nothing.  If I had hands I could have easily unclipped the leash, a minor inconvenience at best.  But now, as a Pet, I had been left here, on a leash attached to a wall, by someone who fully expected that the leash would keep me right there.  

I flashed back to times when JoJo had been asking me for some attention when I was home trying to get homework done, and I had taken her leash and tied her in another room so I could concentrate.  I had barely given a second thought to how she must have felt; I mean, after all, that’s just how you deal with a Pet that is being annoying.  Unlike an annoying human, you can just put the Pet on a leash, or in their cage, and they can’t bother you any more.  While this is a convenience from a human’s point of view, from the business end of the leash I was finding that the implications were considerably less positive.

Limited to a five foot radius from the leash clip, there wasn’t much to do.  I sat down, causing me to realize that my diaper was wet, but the bulky diaper from the store seemed like it still had a ways to go before it needed to be changed.  Unlike the other diapers I had been wearing, it wasn't swelling, as thick as it was, just getting heavier.  

A few minutes later, Jenn returned with Joe, each carrying a part of my cage.  "Hi, sleepy head!" Jenn said, as she leaned the cage part against the bed and came over to give me a big hug.  It felt great, of course. Joe leaned the cage piece he was carrying against the bed as well.  

"So, to open this..." Joe was showing Jenn how to open the leash clip.  It looked like... oh. There was a combination on the top that I just didn't seem to be able to follow, and then something that she did with her hands... easy for Jenn to do, impossible for me.  I had a feeling that the hypnosis may have had something to do with my lack of ability to follow the unlocking. She re-attached the leash, and left me there.  

A few trips later while I watched, and soon all the pieces of the cage were brought up.  The bedside table was moved across the room, and the base was set up in its place. The sides and top were assembled, and then I was brought over to test it.  I watched from inside as more supplies, including changing mats, different kinds of diapers, the water bottle, and so on, were brought up and stashed in her room.  

"Looks like I'm moving in?"  

Jenn turned with a smile.  She came over and sat on her bed beside my cage.  "Well, I convinced Mom and Dad that I'd sleep better if you were beside me up here, rather than me sleeping on the floor of the laundry room with you.  I suspect your cage will still be locked with a key I don't have, though."  She went to her closet, pulling out one of the bags from the Pet store we had visited, and took a longer webbing leash from the bag.  Removing the five foot leash I was clipped to, I soon found myself on a leash that must have been ten or fifteen feet long, giving me access to most of her bedroom.  Only the far side, where her dresser was, was off limits.  Most importantly, I could get on her bed.  Nice.  

She paused, and then went over to her door, locking it. She had a large smile on her face, now, as she opened my cage door and gestured beside her on the bed. I saw the remaining contents of the bag.   “I know you like the taste of me... so... let's see how this gag works, eh?"

I needed no more prodding... I started nuzzling her crotch, inhaling her scent which was growing stronger as she opened the package, removing the gag.  I looked up and opened my mouth, ready for it.

"No, silly, you need your tongue for this.  This is for me! She pulled down her shorts and panties, and soon I was again looking at her wonderful mound, just inches from my face and nose.  I immediately moved forward, understanding and willing, and buried my face eagerly, my tongue outstretched. Her hands were busy near her head for a moment, then I felt them on my head, guiding me.  She was already excited, and in a short time her body arched and stiffened, only a quiet moan making its way through her gag. I continued, slowly and more deliberately, and once again she stiffened, this time for what seemed like hours. Again, the gag did it’s work.  She lay back, pulling me up until I was laying on top of her, my head resting on her still-clothed breast.  Her scent was all over my face, and I was excited to the point of soreness in the chastity cage. I started humping her leg a little, trying to gently signal my interest.

Taking a hand off me, she reached up to the gag.  She fumbled with a strap on the side, then tried the other side.  She lay still. Trying again, she felt around the straps, trying to find the release.

Distracted now from my need, I looked up, and laughed.  "Can't get it off? Let me see." I crawled up a little, but I couldn't figure out how to release the strap buckle, and without hands there wasn't much I could do anyway.  "Um... I can't tell. Can you press, or rotate, or something? She tried both, then sat up, pulling up her shorts, and went to the mirror. She looked at one side, and then the other... nothing.  

"hhmmm", I barely heard. "Mmmmm.... mm mm mmmmm."

"Uhm... eh?"  I had no idea what she said.  She pulled on the straps again in frustration, but nothing budged.

"Oh, this is hilarious.  You can't get the gag off?  Welcome to my world!" I was giggling, watching her from the bed, unable to help.

She paused, and went to her bed.  She wrote something on a piece of paper.  

"Get Karen," I read.  I looked at her. "Are you sure?"

She closed her eyes, tried one more time, then nodded.  She went to the door, unclipped my leash, and let me out.  

Poking around, I looked in the bedrooms upstairs, but there was no one.  I slowly backed down the stairs as I had seen JoJo do before, and went towards the sound of dinner being made.  Karen was there. "Uh, Karen?"

She looked at me in surprise.  "Jenn let you roam around the house?"

"Well, she sent me after you.  She needs your help. She's in her bedroom."

She put down the pan she was working with, and led the way up the stairs, making sure I was following.  Entering Jenn's room, I heard her laugh out loud. "So, checking the fit, eh?"

Jenn must have said something.

"So, what did you want?"

Jenn 'mmmm'd something else.  

"I can't understand you... yes it works.  Take it off and tell me."

"She can't."  I piped up behind Karen.  "She can't figure out how to get it off."

"Really?"  Karen was incredulous.  "It's locked on? She pulled her phone out of her pocket, and in one smooth move took a picture.  "Can't let THAT go to waste now, can we? And it's not like you can say no!"  

Jenn rolled her eyes.  "Mmmm mmm".  Well, that didn’t need much translation.

Examining the gag, Karen couldn't figure it out either.  Spotting the packaging on the bed, she picked it up and out fell a little disk on a key ring.  Jenn grabbed the key and, looking at the instructions, placed it on the buckle. There was a little pop, and the strap was released.  Same on the other side. Jenn pulled it off.  

Karen was holding the packaging.  "It says, 'No Lock Required' on the box.  That's because the magnetic lock is integrated.  As you found out. Now maybe you'll learn to RTFM, right?"  She was smiling and teasing, as Jenn recovered, fixed her hair, and calmed down.

"Yeah, wow, that was kind of scary, actually.  I was worried that I'd need Dad's tools! Thanks."

"No problem.  But keep in mind I have a little leverage the next time I ask you for a favor."  Karen departed, snickering as she closed the door.

Jenn sat next to me again.  "Oh, I needed that. Despite the unplanned excitement at the end, It's true what they said... Pet sex is the best..."

I looked at her, very needy myself even with the release in the afternoon.  "When can we... um..."

"A few more days," as she scratched my head behind my ear, "until we can both be gagged, if you know what I mean.  Let's not risk anything." Snapping on my leash, she led me to the bathroom.  Why was I in the bathroom?  “Let’s see if your training is working.  Sit.”
I sat.

“Do your business.”

I felt myself pooping in my diaper.  Oh.  I guess it worked.  “Good Boy!  Now I can change you quickly, and we don’t need to worry about it happening later.”  When I was done, she cleaned me up and changed me, and we headed down so she could help with dinner.

Jeff's Story by JustForFun is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.  You can share it with attribution, but cannot change it or make money off it.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:27 PM, kerry said:

I'm fascinated by the woman in the stroller. I never thought about bring actual ABDL into the Keeperverse. I hope we see more of it!!

In this story, I don't touch on it any more.  I've been puttering around with another story line where this is explored more, though, so maybe someday...  would love to see more of your contributions to the universe too. :)

Chapter 15: Hanging Around

Tuesday morning I woke up in my cage.  I was not as surprised this time, waking gently in the growing light.  

I felt Jenn's hand on my back, and I realized that she had opened a hatch on top and was sleeping on her bed, her arm in my cage.  It felt nice. I mean, I'd prefer to be in bed with her, but if that wasn't possible, this wasn't half bad.

Jenn had taken my muzzle off when I was in the cage last night, which for some reason meant a lot to me.  I turned around a little, getting my head positioned under her arm, her fingers on my unobstructed face. They felt warm and soft, and they smelled of her.  I went back to sleep contentedly.

I woke later and Jenn’s hand was gone.  I tried to see if she was on the bed but my view of the bed was blocked by a package of diapers sitting on top of my cage.  

“Jenn?”  I whispered at first, listening for her to stir.  “Jenn?” A little louder. Still no response. “Jenn?  Where are you? Please?” Now I was almost yelling, getting worked up.  I heard the toilet flush in the hall bathroom, and paused. I heard footsteps, and then saw her come into the room.  I calmed down.

“Are you OK?  Were you calling?”  She knelt down and opened my cage door - there was no padlock on it today.  

I rushed out, nuzzling my face into her chest, smelling her wonderful smell.  “Sorry. I… I missed you, and when I didn’t know where you went I panicked a little.  But I’m better now.”

She gave me a hug before spreading out the supplies for a diaper change.  I didn’t need to be told ‘Diaper Time’ twice, as wet as I was. This time, rather than the disposables I had gotten somewhat used to, she took the dog-bone diaper cover and laid a cloth diaper on top, securing it with snaps.  After cleaning me up she slid the assembly underneath me, pulled it up between my legs, and secured the velcro.

She helped me roll over.  “How’s it feel?”

I looked up at her.  “Why don’t you try it and see?”  I moved around a little. It was definitely more bulk than the daytime disposables I’d been using, but it did seem to fit a little better and I thought it looked a little more… well… dignified.  I told her that.

She smiled.  "Well, between your nice new muzzle and your new diapers, you’re starting to look like a much more ‘together’ Pet.  Want to go to the park and show off your new duds?”

We both laughed, and she hugged me again, my face pressing into her breasts.  It felt so good, being with her, knowing that she was caring for me.  We went downstairs together to scrounge up some breakfast.

The rest of the morning and early afternoon were spent lounging around.  We did go to the Pet park for a while before lunch, and after we returned for lunch Jenn brought me out back and put me on the Pet run.  

I complained when she left, but a few minutes later she re-appeared in a stunning bikini that left little to the imagination.  She pulled an umbrella over, and my desire went wild when she bent down to spread a towel on the ground within my range, next to a lounge chair.  I started to nuzzle her crotch, but she laughed and pushed me away, telling me with a grin that she'd be forced to put my muzzle on me if I couldn’t control myself.  Sighing, I lay on the towel in the shade and tried to rest while she read next to me, her hand resting on my shoulder. It was nice to have some quiet together-time with her, with no training and no pressure, just enjoying her company.  I soon dozed off.

I was woken sometime later to the ringing of a cell phone.  Jenn had apparently fallen asleep as well, as she was groping around trying to find her phone.  

“Hello? … Hi Beth!  How have you been? … … Yes, just got back this weekend.  … No … No, it turns out when I went to see Karen’t graduation, I bound to a Pet! … Yes, really.  So I’m back here for the summer while we get adjusted. … … It’s a he, actually… Yes, really! … Definitely. …. Ok… Sure, where? …. OK, see you then.  I can bring JayJay there, right? … My Pet. His name is JayJay. … Oh, cool. ... Right, OK, see you there, then.”

After hanging up, she got up to pull the chair more under the umbrella.  “We’re going out tonight, JayJay! We get to meet some friends of mine.” She sat back down and closed her eyes, apparently not expecting a response from me.  

Thirsty, I walked over to the water station that had been installed for me, jingling a little as I trailed the chain on the Pet run attached to my collar.  I took a drink, returning to the towel. I tried to sleep again, but my diaper was wet and uncomfortable, the ground was hard, and I had rested enough. I was hot, so I walked over towards the pool.  With the chain attached to my collar, if I pulled and swung around, maybe I could get a leg into the pool to cool off. I maneuvered to the closest point, and I found I could get one leg over the edge of the pool.  Pulling harder, I thought I must be close to the refreshment I was craving. Then things started to go dark, and I fell over.

“JayJay!”  I heard Jenn yell.  She was pulling me, and I started to revive.  She unclipped the chain. She had a look of immense concern on her face, that was starting to morph into a look of anger.  “What were you doing?!?”

“I was just… trying… to get my leg in the pool…”

“Well, you almost managed to hang yourself!  And I almost let you do it. Dammit.” Now she was full on angry, but it wasn’t at me.  “I should have used the harness we got you yesterday but I was being lazy. Karen warned me that the collar wasn’t safe.  Argh.”  

Her look turned back to one of concern.  “Are you OK?” She rubbed my neck, which was OK, but I played it up a little because the gentle feel of her hands was reassuring and nice.  “I know you want to get in the pool, but we can’t until we figure out a safe way, and your leather mitts won’t do well, so we’ll need to get some Pet swim gear at some point.”  She hugged me. “Let’s go back inside. It’s time to help with dinner anyway.”

We both got up, as far as I could, anyway, and went inside.

Dinner was an uneventful meal of PetChow on the floor as usual, for me.  After dinner, Jenn brought me upstairs, put me in my crate, and disappeared after re-assuring me that she'd be back when she was ready.  Hurry up and wait, indeed.

It wasn't really that long before she returned.  She had changed into some loose summer clothes and I let my eyes admire her.  I was so happy that my Keeper looked so beautiful. I certainly did luck out. She added some jewelry and picked a pair of shoes from the closet before coming to my cage to open it.

"Your turn now.  Diaper time." She held up a plain white diaper cover.  "I think we might be out for a while, so let's try doubling this up..."  She stuffed two cloth diapers inside, making a rather bulky diaper.

As she pulled it up between my legs, I could tell it was much bulkier than the one she had just removed.  "I'm not sure I can walk with this..."

"You'll manage, I'm sure.  I'll bring some disposables just in case as well.  Also I think we'll try some of these Pet clothes we got?"  She held up two options, one blue outfit and one green.  "Let's see how to get this on... get up..."

I rolled onto all fours, and she figured out how to position it and fasten the velcro fasteners that held it in place.  It wrapped between my legs and covered my diaper, although the puffiness left nothing to the imagination about what I was wearing, as well as my back and upper arms.  I tried moving around and it moved with me. It felt pretty nice, really.

I shrugged.  "Better than going naked, I guess.  Thanks."

"Glad you like it.  OK, let's get going."  She gave me a pat on my diaper and clipped on my leash.

She grabbed a few diapers and wipes, threw them in a bag, and we headed downstairs.  We were almost to the front door before Jenn realized she had forgotten something and ran back upstairs, returning a few seconds later.  "Can't forget this in public." I groaned as my new muzzle was fitted and locked to my head. Then we were ready to go.

From the new Pet carrier I could see outside a little, but most importantly I could talk to the people in the front seats.  It made riding in the car much more pleasant than riding in the crate in the back, so I was eager to show that I appreciated it.  I shuffled up the ramp and got in by myself, waiting patiently for Jenn to raise the side to lock me in. I realized that sometimes just the improvement from a bad place to a not-so-bad place was worth being thankful for.

• Like 3

Two shorter chapters, since I'm behind on posting.

Chapter 16: Going Out

I quietly soaked in the view of California as we drove for a while to meet Jenn's friend.  Looking through the mesh of the carrier was a constant reminder that I'd never see California as a free human, and I was a little down by the time we pulled into the strip mall.  Jenn helped me out and connected my leash. She paused, and then flipped up the shield on the front of my muzzle. "Let's not take any chances.”  That didn't help my down mood, and I trailed behind her, moving slowly before she gave me a sharp 'heel' and leash correction.

At first I thought we were headed to the FroYo place, but we walked past that and entered a quiet little wine bar.  She must have seen her friends as we entered because she sped up and started walking with a little pop in her step as we made our way over to a table on the side.  It was clearly a Pet-friendly place, as quite a few of the customers had a Pet on the floor near them.

"Beth! Liz!  Jordan!  Good to see you all!"  Hugs were exchanged between the friends, and then I felt my leash being pulled forward for presentation.  "And this is my new Pet, JayJay. We just bonded this weekend, so we're both still adapting."

Jenn’s friends bent down and each tussled the hair on my head in greeting.  Liz gestured to her Pet. "And this is Ana. She's been my Pet for... I think... four years now?"

"Hi Jenn.  Good to see you again.  JayJay, nice to meet you... how are you doing?"

I wasn't used to being addressed by a Pet as a Pet, and wasn't sure what to say to Ana.  "Urm. Fine, thanks.  Uh, how are you?" It felt awkward, being on a leash on all fours talking to a naked… woman?  Would I refer to another Pet as a woman?  Or just a female?  The awkwardness was compounded because I had the sun cover on and Ana was naked except for her collar, restraints, and diaper, and I couldn’t help but stare at her pert breasts hanging under her.  I had seen JoJo like this, of course, but being down on all fours myself as a Pet gave me a new perspective.

Liz walked over to a pile of what looked like large pillows and brought two over, setting them beside the table.  “Why don’t you two make yourselves comfortable and get to know each other?”

Following Liz’s lead, Jenn clipped my leash onto a snap hook on the table and accepted a glass of wine offered by Beth.  I lay down on the offered pillow, which I realized was basically a dog bed, as Ana lay down on the other. It certainly beat laying on the floor.   "So, you're Bound to Liz?" It seemed wrong to call another Pet a Pet.

She smiled.  "Yes, I'm Liz's Pet.  It's been a few years now for me.  How are you adapting?"

I wasn't sure what to say.  Aren't Pets supposed to be happy?  Or are we supposed to be honest because we're all in it together?  I hedged. "Well, it's still new for me. We're both still figuring this out."

"Difficult, huh?  I know some Pets have a hard time with it.  I was lucky, I guess… I was having a hard time at the end of high school, and was falling into drugs and alcohol.  I met Liz at just the right time. She’s such a caring, wonderful Keeper, and being Bound to her probably saved my life.  I was impulsive and out of control enough even before being Bound that I knew I needed to find real help, and becoming a Pet… well… it was the right thing for me.”

She listened as I told her the story of the past week.  It was cathartic to share this with another Pet that could look me in the eyes and show understanding and compassion, even if her experience had been so different.

When I was done, she came over and nuzzled the side of my head, not actually making much contact because of the muzzle, but it still felt nice.  The Pet equivalent of a hug.  “I think you’ll be just fine. It may take some time, but you’ll be OK.”  I closed my eyes as I felt her soft skin on mine, and smelled her.

We started talking about other things… She started by admiring the colorful paisley print on my diaper, visible under the cover I was wearing, and from there she asked me what other equipment Jenn used for me, giving suggestions along the way on things that might make life easier or more comfortable.  

Suddenly, I saw movement above, and a piece of what looked like coffee cake landed on the floor under Jenn’s chair.  Cake. I wanted cake. What if Ana also wanted the cake? I should get the cake first. Get the cake. Get The Cake. GET THE CAKE.

“JayJay. STOP!”  

My Keeper’s voice was clear in my ears, and I stopped.  The table above was rattling as I pulled against the leash attached to it to get my head under the chair.  The shield on my muzzle was smooshing the cake into the floor, my tongue reaching in vain to try to taste any crumb.

I felt a pull on my leash, as Jenn pulled me out from under her chair.  “JayJay, WHAT are you DOING??!?” she asked, as Beth and Liz settled the wine glasses and other items on the table.

“I…. uh… wanted cake,” I answered in a quiet, sullen tone.  I had lost control again, and was embarrassed to have caused a scene.  I shuffled back to the pillow, my head low, and lay down.

Liz reached into her bag.  “Do you carry one of these?”  It was a ring, with four snap hooks.

Jenn looked at it, questioning.

Liz looked at Jenn.  “Do you mind if I…” She looked at me.

Jenn nodded her assent, and Liz leaned down.  “It’s a quick and convenient way of immobilizing a Pet. It’s a little bit of a punishment, but mostly just helps to control any impulses.”  She snapped two of the snap hooks between the rings on the Paws on my knees. “Ana is a really good Pet, but she’s still very impulsive, and sometimes we just can’t take chances.”  She guided each hand down to near my knees one at a time and secured them, and soon I was laying on my side, not able to move.

“Oh, nice.  I definitely need to get one of those!  I’ve been a little worried, given his strength, that there might be times when I need to control him and not be able to.  This would certainly help.”

“You can keep that one.  I have several… they’re really handy to control a Pet.”  Conversation then drifted back to whatever catching up that they had been doing before.

Ana came over.  “Don’t worry about it.  You’re a Pet. It happens.  It’s your Keeper’s job to make sure you don’t hurt yourself, or others.  And if Jenn is anything like Liz, the more control she has the better the sex.”  She grinned. “I’ve spent a lot of time like that… as Liz said, my impulse control is poor, just like it was before I became a Pet.  I’m not sure how you feel, especially your first time, but I actually like having the choice removed and being in her control, where I know that there’s no chance that I could do anything wrong.  It allows me to relax and let my guard down.”

I thought about that.  “Well… I don’t like it right now.”  I sniffed, jiggling my arms and legs to try to get to my face.  “Could you… uhm… get the crumbs off the front of my muzzle?”

She moved closer, and glanced up.  Seeing that Liz was distracted, she leaned in and her tongue flicked out, past the slim muzzle she was wearing, licking the crumbs off.  Before Liz noticed, she backed away. “Mmmm… cake. It’s been a while. Is that better?”

Well, other than the raging pressure in my diaper that her close attention and her smell had brought that I could do nothing about, it was indeed better.

After some time, a second bottle of wine appeared and then disappeared, and soon they were saying goodbye.  Jenn bent down to unclip my paws, and I was able to stretch. Liz bent down, taking the clips from Jenn. “I usually clip this to Ana’s collar…” and she clipped  one of the links to the D-ring on my collar. The other three clips hung down, jingling. “It’s a little reminder, and it’s always ready.”

Jenn took my leash, and started walking.  I tried to say bye to Ana, but Jenn was walking out quickly and I couldn’t both look back to say bye and stay by Jenn’s side, so I followed my Keeper out to her car.  She opened the back door, unfolded the ramp, and helped me into the carrier. Before latching it, she took my head in her hands and kissed me on my forehead.

“You were really good.  Thanks. I’m glad I got out to see my friends.  It was good to talk to another Keeper, too.”

I looked down.  “Mostly good. Sorry about that.”

Pulling my head back up, she looked me in the eyes.  “You were good. Little impulse things like that are to be expected from a Pet.  I understand.  That’s why I’m your Keeper, OK?  You were good. Very good.”  I felt a warm glow as my Keeper’s praise soaked my brain.  One last peck on my cheek, and she raised and latched the side of the carrier and closed the door for the drive home.

--

The next few days went by slowly, as we spent the lazy early summer time lounging around the house, going to the park, visiting friends, and just getting used to being together as a Keeper and Pet.  I was slowly getting used to my new place in life, our connection growing as we engaged in what Karen euphemistically referred to as “Physical Bonding”, even though concerns that I might still not be fully sterile kept us from getting together like we’d both like to.  That had to wait for Sunday, a week after I had been ‘fixed’.  The bonding sessions were usually followed by training sessions, and I felt our Bond and her control over me increasing.  

I saw less and less of Karen, as she prepared to start her new job.  While the strong bond with Jenn filled the gap in my life that the end of the relationship with Karen had created, she did not have the same, and I could tell that she was hurting as she started to realize that she would be starting her new life in a new city with her new job all alone.  She had started to pull away from us a little, getting some mental separation.  I missed her presence.

On Saturday afternoon, I had finally had enough.  I was tired of being a Pet.  I wanted freedom.  I wanted to be able to walk around.  I wanted to not be always in a cage, or on a leash.  I really, really, wanted to get out of the wet diaper I was wearing.  As Jenn was bringing me out to the back yard for the afternoon, when I saw her pick up the chain for the Pet Run I freaked out.
I pulled away from her as much as I could.  “No, please no.  Just let me walk on my feet for a while.  Please, please.  I don’t want to be a Pet anymore.”  I started backing up, tears in my eyes.  It felt like another Bonding all over again, and I just wanted to wake from the dream.  I wanted to fight it, even knowing I’d lose.  I started bawling, tears streaming down my face.  “I don’t want to be a Pet any more,” I blubbered.

She didn’t even have to say anything.  What I really wanted was my Keeper, and rather than yelling at me or commanding me, she just looked at me with eyes that I could tell saw my pain, and she knelt down, arms out.  I stopped.  I went back to her, head down, burying my face in her chest, crying my tears into her shirt.  She held me as sobs wracked my body, as I let out grief over my lost future.  I found my comfort in my Keeper, though.  Her smell.  Her touch.  Her quiet words in my ear assuring me it would be all right.

When I was done, rather than leaving me outside as she had planned, she let me follow her upstairs to her bedroom, and I curled up next to her on the floor near her desk chair as she did whatever she needed to do on her laptop, and I slept.

Chapter 17: Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Sunday morning I awoke in my cage, as was now usual.  I felt the early morning sun coming in through the window warm and wake me, as I stretched out as much as I was able and cleared the cobwebs.  Jenn soon appeared to open the cage door, and I exited and rolled onto the waiting change mat, eager to be changed from the wet thick cloth night diapers into a more comfortable daytime diaper.  Jenn made quick work of the job, wiping and powdering me with practiced motions, and pulled a plain blue cloth pocket diaper between my legs and fastened it with velcro. When she was done, I rolled over and followed her downstairs for our usual breakfast.  Being a weekend morning, the whole family was there.

I lay in my usual spot next to Jenn as the breakfast was brought to the table.  I was pleasantly surprised to find some tasty cinnamon toast-flavored food in my bowl, rather than the bland Pet Chow that I usually got, so I was in a good mood as the family talked above me.

Not that I needed the better-tasting food to be in a good mood; it had not escaped my mind that today was Sunday, a week since my neutering.  That meant… I hoped… that today would be The Day that my Keeper and I could really get physical.  I was really looking forward to that.  Unsurprisingly, I heard Karen and her parents decide to go out for lunch, while Jenn announced she’d stay here.  What a surprise.  I smiled.  

Even when Jenn fitted my new harness on me and put me on the Pet Run out back for a few hours until the family left for lunch, my good mood couldn’t be reduced.  I started to wear a path back and forth between the back door and the gazebo to try to reduce the growing discomfort in the chastity cage as I waited for them to leave.  

Finally, I heard the garage door open and then close, and then my beautiful Keeper appeared at the back door.  “Hi Pet, want to come upstairs and play?”  Clearly, she was looking forward to this as much as I was, and I needed no commands to follow her up the stairs to her room after she released me from the Pet Run.

She had placed one of my changing mats on the floor, which I immediately made for and rolled onto.  “So,” I said, “please tell me that you have the key…”

Jenn laughed.  “Yeah, the whole going out for lunch thing was pretty obvious, I think, but I’m not going to argue.  So yeah, Mom left the key.  I hope it’s the right key, anyway.”  She opened my diaper, which was wet of course, and used some wipes to clean me up.  Reaching up onto her dresser, she picked up one of the most valuable items in the world… the key to my chastity cage.  She fiddled with the cage. “It’s stuck.”

I gave a sharp cry, with a look of horror, until she laughed.  “Just kidding.”  She pulled the device away, and then removed the ring from around my balls.  My now impotent balls.  I rose to full length quickly, even as she used a few cold wipes to further clean me up.  Her touch felt so good.  I wanted her… she took my muzzle from the top of the cage, and put it on my face.

“Do I have to wear this?” I asked as she locked the muzzle straps.

She smiled.  “Well, it’s our first time, so better safe than sorry.  I hear Pet sex is really good, but can get rough.  Besides, I have to admit that it turns me on to put it on you… so…”

I was still on my back on the changing pad, on my wet diaper, when she threw her leg over, straddling me.  Her blue dress was over my head, and I discovered she wasn’t wearing anything underneath it.  “And you wearing your muzzle really turns me on when you use your tongue through it…”  Her sex was now in front of my face, and I felt myself fuzzing out as her strong wonderful smell filled my nose.  It took only a few seconds before her first orgasm, at which point she slid down my body and I felt her guiding me into her as she sat on top of me.  I fuzzed out completely as we started moving in unison, completely lost in the feelings.

I awoke sometime later.  I realized I was wearing the silencing gag, and smiled as I realized that Jenn was naked next to me, apparently sleeping, and she was also wearing her gag.  A chain to my collar was attached to the anchor point on the wall.  My diaper was still off, but the changing pad I was laying on was wet.  I lay there, drinking the sight of her in, as I waited for her to wake.  I felt more relaxed and at peace with things than I had in a long, long time.  Certainly since I had become a Pet.

When she stirred, I moved, the jingling of the chain and tags on my collar waking her a little more.  She smiled, and used the magnetic key to release her own gag.  “Wow,  Pet sex, really is amazing.  I had heard about it, but… wow.”  She reached over and removed the gag from my mouth as well.

“Uh huh,” was about all I could muster.  I nuzzled her perfect breasts, getting a sharp intake of breath from her when I put my mouth on her nipple.

“No, no, not now JayJay.  Family should be home soon.  We need to get cleaned up to be presentable.”  She flipped the mouth shield up on the muzzle, ending the play session.  She pulled a clean pocket diaper from the stack and quickly velcroed it on before telling me to “Kennel Up” so she could go take a shower.  As I watched my Keeper’s naked form disappear through the bars of my cage, I suddenly had a thought.  

“Jenn?”  I called out.

“Yes?”  She came back, carrying some clothes.

“What happens with… that… if… do you…”  I stuttered, not knowing how to put it tactfully.  Ah, what the hell.  “Can we still do that if you have a boyfriend?”

She smiled, and sat at my cage.  “Well… something that Mom and Dad don’t know, and I don’t think that Karen knows is… well… I do have a significant other.  And… we’re moving in with her when I go back to school.”

Moving in with her… her… and then I looked at Jenn in surprise.  “Really?”

She smiled.  “It’s not something I’m telling anyone about yet, but I think maybe it will help you to know that?”  I was still thinking of the implications.  About Jenn having a ‘her’ and not a ‘him’ significant other.  “Please don’t say anything, OK?”

I nodded.  I was feeling so close to my Keeper right now, after the sex, that I wouldn’t do anything to harm her, and clearly this information could harm her.  So I would of course never say anything.  “OK, I’ll be right back after my shower.  Then maybe you’d like to go for a walk?”

That sounded great.  I smiled.  “Yes, please.”

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Great chapter first double owner pet cumming up

Well, no, but thanks for reading and commenting. :)  Hope you're still enjoying it!

Chapter 18: Curiosity

The next few weeks passed slowly, the idle summer days of being a Pet blending one into another as I relaxed into the role, my bond with my Keeper continuing to solidify.  She had a way of always making me feel cared for, even when she wasn’t there, and I started minding the restraints and even the diapers a little less.  Things were OK.

Karen had started her new job, and was clearly frazzled.  It hadn’t made sense for her to keep the apartment we were planning without my salary to contribute, so she was staying with us at her parent’s house and commuting until she could either find a roommate or a more affordable place to live.  Combined with the stress of her new job, she was having a rough time.

It was a comfortable Saturday morning, and Jenn had gone out for a run.  She had left me up in her room on a leash where I’d be comfortable when I heard the door open and Karen came in.  “How are you doing, Jayjay?”  She arranged her light sundress and sat next to me.  I laid my head on her lap and she started petting my head.  It felt nice.  She paused.  “What’s it like?”

“What’s what like?”

“You know what I mean.  What’s it like to be a Pet?  To have no responsibilities.  Have someone care for you.”

“And be kept on a leash.  And have to wear a diaper.  And have no future.”

She sighed.  “Yeah, I know.  Being an adult kind of sucks too, though.  Commuting.  Money.  Work.  I thought it would be more… liberating… but the reality is that responsibility sucks.  Especially when you don’t have anyone to share it with.”  She looked at me.  “Sorry, I didn’t mean it that way.  It’s just that, it’s lonely being an adult.”

She paused.  “What does… what does it feel like?  Being in those restraints all the time?  Wearing a diaper?”

I looked at her, curious where she was going with this.  “Well… I guess things have kind of changed.  At first, I hated every minute of it.  I hated the restraints.  I hated the diaper.  I hated the loss of control.  Remember those conversations we had with JoJo?  About how she should just accept it?”  Karen nodded.  “Well, being on this end of the leash, it turns out that’s a really crappy message to hear.  I didn’t want to hear that at all either.   But, over time… well… I guess I’ve kind of gotten used to them, and I understand why I’m wearing them.  I feel safe… cared for… especially when Jenn is not around, I can feel her control through the restraints, and I feel better.”

“Even the diaper… When she changes me… it’s a Bonding thing, really.  The fact that I’m depending on her to keep me comfortable makes the diaper an extension of her care.  It feels safe… I won’t say it’s comfortable, especially when I have to wear a messy one for a while, but it feels like she’s always with me.  JoJo always liked Angie to change her whenever possible, rather than me.  I thought it was because I was a guy or something, but it really is a Keeper and Pet thing.”She smiled, and picked up one of the clean pocket diapers off the stack that Jenn kept on top of my cage, ready for use.  “So, you’re saying it’s not so bad being a Pet?”  She turned it over, looking at the cloth pad, stained a little from use in the pocket area of the cover.

“Well, it’s not great, but… My Keeper makes me so happy.  I don’t really care about the rest.  The Bond is amazing that way.  I can’t describe it.  I don’t think an unbound person could ever really understand.”

“OK, but… the diapers?  They’re not so uncomfortable?”

“Uhmm…. Well… you could try it and see?  If you really want to know?”  I was joking, but her eyes flashed, before a small blush crossed her face.  She really was curious.  I pushed a little harder.  “Try it. Why not?  Who else will know?”  I got up from her lap, looking at her.

She paused for a moment, then seeming to come to a decision she hiked up her dress and pulled her underwear off.  She rolled onto her back on the floor, quickly taking the diaper and placing it under her, pulling the sides up and velcroing it as if she were trying to do it before changing her mind.  Then she sat back up, eyes closed.  She relaxed.

“It’s… kind of nice.  Like a pillow.  Warm.  Relaxing.”

I let her sit there and think quietly.  She was moving around on the diaper, feeling it.  She stood up slowly, and walked around.  “It’s not that bad… at all… and my dress mostly hides it…”

Just then the front door of the house opened, and we heard Karen’s mother and father talking downstairs.  In a flash, Karen removed the diaper, tossed it on top of my cage, and pulled her underwear back on.  She knelt down.  “Our little secret, right JayJay?”  She pecked me on the side of my muzzle, and hurriedly left Jenn’s room.

When Jenn returned from her run, she looked at the unfolded diaper Karen had tossed on the cage, and at me questioningly.  I shrugged. She returned my shrug and went to take a shower.  Maybe she thought I was trying to change my own diaper or something.

Over the next week, Karen’s depression seemed to intensify, and she spent more time just sitting with me when she was home.  I felt bad for her, and asked her how I could help, but the best I could offer was companionship and kind words.  I mentioned my concern to Jenn, of course, but there didn’t seem to be much that she could do either.

On the next Saturday morning, as soon as Jenn closed the front door as she left on her run, Karen was back with me.  Again, I had been left on the leash in Jenn’s room, an audio book playing.   She paused the audio book, and sat beside me.  We had some small chitchat, but I could see her eyes darting towards the stack of diapers.  “It’s OK,” I finally said, “Go ahead.  If it will make you feel better.”  

She blushed again, but she lifted her dress.  She was wearing nothing underneath.  She took one of the thicker night diapers this time, and lay down to put it on.  “Wow, that’s… bulky.  It feels even...“ She blushed more.  “...Better.”  Her hands felt around her crotch, exploring the feel of the thick padding between her legs.  

I smiled.  “Do you feel better?  Does it help?”

“Um… yeah… a little… it’s… nice.”  She kind of stumbled through.  I let her sit for a few minutes before I saw that she was looking at my cage.  

Rather than saying anything, I just gestured a little with my head.  She got down on hands and knees, like a Pet, and moved over towards the cage.  Tentatively, she went in, looking out through the bars.  I stayed quiet, letting her explore.  She turned around in the cage, the door still open.  “It’s kind of spacious in here.”

I laughed.  “Well, I guess it’s better than the travel crate, but it is a cage.  I bet it’s different when you have a choice of whether you’re in it or not, with the door open.  Being confined like that is not something I like.  It’s why Jenn leaves me out on this leash when she’s gone for a while, like now.”  

Karen pulled the door closed, with a click.  Her breath caught a little.  She looked around.  “It’s… it’s different with the door closed.  Yes.”  She turned around, and lay down as she had seen me do, her head on my pillow at the far end of the cage.  She got up, and sipped on the water bottle mounted on the front of the cage.  She looked at me through the door, taking in my normal perspective of the world.  

“Ah, Karen?”  Her far-away look broke.  “How do you expect to get that cage door open?”  

Her eyes went wide.  She reached up for the latch, and realized that the closely spaced wire mesh around the latch prevented her fingers from getting anywhere near the release.  It was a cage after all, and the Pet inside was not supposed to be able to release themselves.  In desperation, she tried everything she could, but couldn’t reach it.  

“I thought… I thought I could reach it from inside… I didn’t try… can you get it from there?”

I held up my Paws.  “Can’t use my fingers.”  I went to the cage latch, but you needed to squeeze two levers to release it, and there was no way I could do it wearing the Paws.  Now she was panicking more, trying to break apart the cage.  Having tried myself, I knew it wasn’t going to happen.  I tried to get her to calm down before she hurt herself.

“It will be ok.  We’ll have to wait for Jenn, but she’ll understand.  You were just curious and made a mistake.  It’s not the end of the world.  She’s your sister.”  

It took some time, but Karen finally calmed down.  She sighed, and laid down on the soft mat again.  “Ok, I guess we don’t have a choice.  And of course, I need to pee.”

I laughed.  “Well, at least that’s not a problem!  Now you get to see how I feel when I’m wet!”  We continued to talk, about her work, her friends, and anything else to take her mind of her current predicament.  Finally, she gave up and squatted, peeing out her full bladder, blushing red as she did so.  

Over two hours went by before we heard the front door open, and the sound of Jenn’s footsteps coming up the stairs.  When she opened the door and saw Jenn’s dress on the floor, she started with, “What is…”, before I gestured with my head towards the cage, where Karen sat naked except for a wet diaper, looking sheepish.

“I’m sorry,” a meek voice came from the cage, not Karen’s usual strong voice, “I just wanted to see what it felt like for him.  I was curious.”

Jenn’s face broke out in a surprised laugh.  “Really?  That’s… urm… ok, well, I guess you know now.  Are you OK in there?”

Karen looked up. “Well… I need to clean up… and I need to pee again… can you let me out please?”

Jenn looked at Karen’s diaper.  Wet, but since it was a night diaper it could take a lot more.  “I need to think about this.  I’m going to take a shower, and we’ll talk about it when I get back.”

“Oh c’mon, Jenn, let me out!”

“Do you want a gag, too?”  That caused Karen to close her mouth and move back in the cage.  “OK, then, I’ll be back in a few minutes.  You’re OK, JayJay?”  I nodded, and she gave me a pet on my head.  Grabbing some clothes to change into, she left for the shower.

A few minutes later, Jenn was back, and she sat on her bed next to my cage.  Well, Karen’s cage, at the moment.  “Are you ok, Karen?”  She spoke softly, with concern.  “We’ve all been a little worried about you recently… and then to see you like… this… I’m worried.  Not angry, not laughing, just… worried.”

Karen looked up at her sister through the bars.  “Yeah, things have been pretty rough.  I’m ok, though, really.  I was just… curious… and I closed the door before I thought about how I was going to get out.  Oops.”

“And the diaper?”

“Well… it’s not so bad… and in the end, I guess it was good I had it on.”  Karen’s voice was getting stronger as she realized her sister wasn’t going to use it as an excuse to humiliate or embarrass her.  “I think… I think I know what JayJay means when he says that it’s sometimes better to not have a choice.  That you can relax and do what you want to do, knowing that you can’t do anything you shouldn’t.  It’s… complicated.  But, yeah, it’s kind of a nice feeling.”

“So I should leave you in there?”  Jenn said it with a laugh.  

Karen blushed again. “Please let me out!”

Jenn reached down to the latch that had confounded Karen and I, but before opening it, she looked at Karen.  “It’s a little weird, I admit… you wanting to try this I mean… but… I’m ok with it if you feel a little better, ok?  Just let me know first.  If something had happened while I was gone, it wouldn’t have been good.”  Karen nodded, and Jenn opened the latch, letting Karen out.  She immediately went to put her dress on, embarrassed about being naked in front of her sister.  “You can leave the diaper with JayJay’s.”  

Karen pulled the diaper open under her dress, leaving it in the diaper pail, and walked quickly out of the room.  Soon we heard the shower running.

• Like 2
On 3/1/2020 at 6:10 AM, Diaperingdaddy said:

Oh I cant wait to see how this goes. . . I think I can see the plot line laid. But I'll keep to myself lol.

You mean, you don't think that M. Night Shyamalan is going to be interested in buying this one?  :) 

Let's see if your prediction is correct.  Glad you're still enjoying it!

Chapter 19: Road Trip
Plans were being made for Jenn and I to drive up to her school in Seattle.  Since she would be living off campus and had me to worry about now, she had, with her parent’s help, gotten a small second-hand SUV, large enough to bring my crate, travel carrier, supplies, and everything else she needed for the new apartment in Seattle.  The summer was wrapping up.

Karen was still having a rough time, but she and I talked quite a bit, and I had convinced her to drive North with us, taking a road trip, in the hopes of getting her out and around a little.  She’d help her sister drive up, move in, and then fly home.

We had one more weekend before the move, though, and Joe and Valerie had told their daughters that they were headed away for the weekend.  The Wednesday before, we were sitting around the table and Karen suggested that the two sisters take a road trip for an evening to Bodega Bay, or someplace on the coast, just to get away.  Jenn was a little hesitant at first, but Karen was persuasive, and found a nice place to stay, offering to pay for the rooms.

It was later that evening when Karen knocked on Jenn’s door.  “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, come in.”  Jenn had been working on some of the move logistics on her computer, and I was laying on a blanket on the floor next to her, watching some brainless Pet-oriented show on her phone.

Karen came in and closed the door.  She sat on the bed.  She didn’t say anything.

Jenn looked at her.  “So… ah… what did you want to ask?”

Jenn opened her mouth, paused, then let it all out rapid fire, speaking quietly.  “I want to play at being a Pet for the weekend on this trip and I hope you don’t laugh at me but I’m nervous about it but I’d like to try it to see what being a Pet is like and I hope you’re ok.”  She looked down.  

Oh, this was rich!  It took all my willpower to not respond with a laugh, but seeing Karen role-play a Pet would definitely be… well… different.

Jenn sat there for a second.  “You want to… pretend to be my Pet?  But I already have a Pet.”

Karen responded immediately.  “You can say that you’re taking care of me for a friend.  That would explain why we’re not Bound, which will probably be pretty obvious to some people.  You can keep me as a Pet from when we leave here until we get back.  I can get all the gear, and then you can have it as spare gear for JayJay when we’re done with it.”

“You’ve put some thought into this, haven’t you?”

Karen didn’t reply, just nodded and blushed even more.

“Ah… ok… I want you to be happy… but… can I ask why?”

“I just want to, you know, see what it feels like to be a Pet.  I don’t know, but I see JayJay and believe it or not… Well, I’m actually kind of jealous at how he’s treated.  I’d… well, I’m just curious.  If you don’t want to, of course, we don’t have to.  I’d still like to go, either way.  And I’ll still pay for the hotel room, of course.”

Jenn thought for a few seconds.  “OK.  I can see you’ve thought this through.  You’re sure about this?  I’ll do it, but the deal is, we get you into Pet gear here, and you’re a Pet until we get back.  You OK with that?  No changing your mind halfway through?”

Karen nodded immediately.  “Yes.”

“So… what do we need?”

“I’ll go buy… stuff… tomorrow.  I can do it myself… unless you’d like to come with me?”  Karen looked kind of hopeful.  

Jenn smiled.  “OK, it might be fun.  Definitely different.  We can tell the salespeople that we’re buying gifts for a friend who just Bonded, and that you’re the same size, so we’ll use you as a ‘model’.  OK?”

Karen looked relieved.  She got up and gave her sister a big hug.  “Thank you,” she whispered in her ear, and then left.

Jenn looked at me, and smiled.  “Well, JayJay, looks like you have a playmate this weekend.  Should be interesting!”

I nodded.  “I had heard about some people playing as a Pet, but… Karen I would not have suspected.”  I shrugged. “Should be fun though.  At least I’ll have someone to keep me less bored.”  I started thinking more about Karen playing as a Pet, but then I saw Jenn taking her gag out of the drawer near her bed, and I smiled, because I knew what that meant.  I wasn’t disappointed.  

When Karen returned home from work the next day and we had eaten dinner,  I was muzzled and leashed and we went for a ride to the Pet store.  Both Jenn and Karen seemed nervous and excited.  When we arrived and walked into the store Jenn gave me the option of just waiting in the Pet cages at the front of the store, or I could shop with them.  

“Oh, I definitely want to see this.  Wouldn’t miss it.”  I was smiling, thinking about Karen in Pet gear.  There was a distinct swelling in my diaper as I imagined my ex-girlfriend in restraints, wearing a collar… on the end of a leash… and she’d be in diapers all weekend.  Oh yeah, this I wanted to see.  Karen grabbed a cart, and we headed in.

The first stop was the restraints, of course.  Karen took a set of Paws off the shelf, and hesitantly put one on, exploring the feel as her hand was fully inserted.  She had chosen a size too large, though, so returning those she pulled a small off the shelf.  As she put her hand in again, Jenn pulled the strap tight and clicked the lock.  Just then, a young woman appeared, wearing the store’s uniform.  Karen, surprised, tried to pull the Paw off her hand with a guilty look, but the locked strap meant she couldn’t.

“Ah, Hi, my name is Brandy.  Can I help you?”

Karen quickly collected herself and answered with what sounded to me as if it had been well rehearsed in her mind.  “A friend of mine just Bonded and needs gear for her Pet.  She doesn’t have a lot of money, so we’re giving her some nicer stuff as a Binding present.  I’m the same size and weight as her new Pet, so I was just trying this on…”

“Oh, of course, no problem at all.  Those Paws you’re wearing are certainly very nice; I can see your Pet there is wearing the same model.”  She helped Karen unlock the Paw she was wearing, and then proceeded to guide Karen through the store, picking out Paws for her legs and a muzzle much like mine.

When we got to the collars, Brandy pulled the most expensive model off the shelf.  “This is the upgraded version of what he is wearing.”  She gestured at me.  “In addition to the tracking electronics his model has, it has Positive Pet Control features that I really like… voice controlled, as well as through a remote or cell phone.  It’s by far the best collar we sell.  Great for training a new Pet because the corrections can be given automatically, and immediately.  Much easier for the Keeper, and more consistent for the Pet.”  

Karen seemed interested, turning the box over in her hands.  Maybe she was hesitant about having a shock collar around her neck, but Jenn surprised me by taking it from Karen and putting it in the cart.  “Let’s get her the best, Karen.  She doesn’t have to use the control features if she doesn’t want to, of course… but she’ll have the option.”

"That's true.  The Keeper can set the rules, and the correction, and even have them vary by location and time."

I was a little surprised.  Jenn had rejected the collar for me when we had been shopping before, and I certainly agreed with Angie’s take that using a shock collar on a Pet was really mean and unnecessary, but, well, Karen wasn’t actually a Pet and wasn’t Bound, and they were both consenting adults playing around…  so I decided that it was up to them.  I shrugged and moved on.

We were leaving the aisle when Karen picked up a blue harness that was on display.  She showed it to Jenn.  “This looks interesting…  should we get her one of these?”  It was a chest harness like I had for the Pet run, but it had what was essentially a built-in bra with cups.

Brandy explained, “For Pets with larger breasts, being down on all fours can be uncomfortable.  How large are your friend’s Pet’s breasts?”

Karen paused.  “About the same as mine, I guess.  Let’s say, 36C.  Maybe D.”

Seeing her commission increasing, Brandy smiled.  “Well, she might like it.  Provides a little coverage as well.”

That was a good point.  Even if Karen was playing at being a Pet, decency laws still applied to humans, so technically having her exposed would not be a good thing.  I decided to chime in.  “I think you should get it for her.  A harness is much nicer than being leashed by my collar.  Why don’t you try it on?  Check the size?”

Karen gave me a ‘knock it off’ look, and put it in the cart.  “It will be fine.  It’s the right size, and it’s adjustable.”

While we were in the aisle, Jenn suggested a car transport harness as well, since the supposed friend didn’t own her own car, and therefore couldn’t have a Pet carrier installed.  Into the basket it went.

Diapers came next, and Karen and Jenn both quickly agreed on some disposables that had male and female versions with matching prints.  “That way you can match with your new friend!  It will be so cute,” Jenn said with a smile.  She also tossed a bag of much thicker overnight diapers into the cart.  A few other things, such as a leash and a sun cover, joined the cart before we made our way to the front to pay, which Karen handled.  

The next day, Karen was home from work early.  Her parents had already left on their trip, so the three of us had the house to ourselves.  I wasn’t terribly surprised when Karen pulled out the gear… her gear, and started unwrapping it.  “Just checking things out,” she told me, as she examined the muzzle, cleaning it and holding it to her face without buckling the straps.  

Jenn watched, bemused.  “Do you want to try everything on?  Make sure it fits and that we have everything?”  

Karen paused, and then gave Jenn a timid nod.  This was not the strong Karen I remembered being my almost-fiance. “Why don’t we do this in my room.”  Jenn helped pick up the gear, and carried it into her room, laying it on her bed.

Karen picked up the first Paw, and put it on her arm, buckling it with one hand, and then put her arm into the other mitt before looking at Jenn.  “A little help?”

Still with the same bemused look, Jenn buckled the second mitt and clicked the lock on both.  “So, I guess what you really want is for me to put it all on you?”  Karen gave a tiny nod again, eyes downcast.  “Ok, since you can’t do it yourself now… let’s get you out of these clothes.”

Jenn helped Karen remove her shirt and her bra, sliding them over her Paws. Then her jeans, and then her underwear.  For some reason I tried to avoid looking at Karen as she stood naked in front of us, blushing from head to toe.  It didn’t seem right, although I knew every intimate part of her body.  I saw that she was completely hairless down there now, a change from when we had been dating.

“Down.”  Karen used her Keeper voice, and Karen obeyed quickly, sinking to her knees.  Jenn took the rear Paws and applied them, hooking Karen’s ankles to her thighs as I was so used to.  “Diaper time.”  Karen rolled over on the floor, and Jenn took one of the new disposables from the bag.  She soon had it taped onto her sister.

As Karen rolled back up and explored the limits of her bonds by walking around the room, Jenn took the collar from the box and read the instructions.  Her smile was very big as she downloaded an app onto her phone, and paired the collar to her phone and to an included remote.

“Come here.  Sit.”  Once again, Karen obeyed, and Karen placed the collar around Karen’s neck and closed it with a click.  She took the leash I was normally on when I was in Jenn’s room and attached it to Karen’s collar.  “One last thing.”  She buckled the muzzle over Karen’s face, testing the mechanisms to raise and lower the front shield, adjust the blinders, and adjust the chin strap to hold her mouth shut.  “So, you’re a Pet now.  How’s it feel?”

The faraway look in Karen’s eyes told me everything I needed to know.  After a moment, she looked up.  “What about the harness?”

“Well, JayJay usually only wears his on the Pet run, but if you want to try it on…”  She took the blue harness and slipped it on Karen, buckling it in back.  While she checked the fit and adjusted her sister’s chest to fit more comfortably in the cups, I told Jenn about my thoughts on indecent exposure, given that Karen was really a human, not a Pet.

“Good point, JayJay.  Yeah, you’re right.  She should just wear the harness all the time.  OK with that, Karen?”  

Karen jumped at the sound of her name, startled out of her thoughts.  “Huh?”

“Never mind.  Looks like you’re fine.  So… was your plan to get out of this gear now?  Or should we just start the weekend now?”

“Well… I… uh…” She looked up.  “Well, I guess it’s up to you now, isn’t it?”

Jenn didn’t look surprised.  “OK, well then, I guess we’ve started the weekend.  You’re a Pet.  C’mon JayJay, let’s go downstairs and watch some TV.”  I followed Jenn, and looking back I saw Karen try to follow until she got to the end of the leash, surprised as she was brought up short.  Apparently she hadn’t noticed Jenn connect it to her collar.  Jenn kept walking, and I followed her down the stairs into the living room.  Since her parents weren’t home, I was allowed up onto the couch, so that I could put my head in her lap.

I was a little worried.  “Will Karen be OK?”

“I think she’ll be fine.  I want to give her some time alone to get used to things.”  She pulled out her phone.  “I’ve added her collar to the app on here, so I get alerts if her pulse or breathing exceeds limits, or if she pulls too hard on the chain, and so on.  Same as for you, my wonderful Pet.”

Oh, I loved it when she said that.  And her care and control over me… she showed me the data from my collar.  I felt warm and fuzzy knowing that she was keeping track of me like that.  I felt my diaper grow wetter.  She turned on the TV and pulled up a recording of some show that she liked, as I turned over clumsily so my face was in her stomach and closed my eyes, happy to be with her as her hand played idly with my hair.

I woke with a start as I realized Jenn had left, and I was alone on the couch.  I could tell my diaper was very wet, and I gingerly got down, checking to see if I had leaked.  Luckily I hadn’t.  It was unusual for Jenn to not leave me tethered to something.  It felt strange.  Scary, even.  I headed for the stairs, assuming that Jenn was upstairs with Karen.  

I was right; as I entered Jenn’s room, I saw Karen, still on the leash, sitting next to Jenn on the floor.  They were talking.  Karen looked noticeably more relaxed as she noticed me at the doorway.  “Hi JayJay, c’mon in.  Just sister talk.”

“Uh, ok… how are you doing?  I mean, with the restraints?  And diaper?  And speaking of diaper…” I looked at Jenn.

Karen smiled.  “I’m doing ok.  Getting used to it.  It’s… well… I mean, I kind of like it.”

Jenn was preparing my usual cloth night diaper to change me into.  “Well, I guess it wouldn’t be as bad if you knew you were getting out when you were done playing.”  More than a little sarcastic tone entered my voice.

Karen looked a little sheepish.  “Sorry, JayJay, I know.  I know I’m just playing, and you don’t have a choice.  I didn’t mean to imply anything.”

I lay down on the changing mat, and soon the thick dry diaper was around my waist.  Jenn looked at Karen.  “You’re still dry.  Wet it now so that I can change you into a night diaper too.”  Karen looked hesitant.  “If you don’t do it now, I’ll leave that one on you and you can sleep in a puddle of pee all night when it leaks.”

A look of concentration that I see on toddlers’ faces crossed Karen’s face, and soon the cartoon animals on her crotch started to fade.  Jenn smiled.  “Good girl.  Good Pet.  Are you done?”  

Karen nodded and quickly lay down on the changing mat.  Removing the now-used disposable, Jenn took another of my heavy night diapers and, after some wiping, fastened it around her sister.  Karen squeezed her legs, feeling the much larger bulk of the cloth diaper between her legs.  

“Ok, Karen, Kennel Up.”  

Karen looked surprised.  “Me?”

Jenn smiled.  “Karen, Kennel Up.  Where did you think you’d be sleeping?”  

Karen looked apprehensively at the cage.  “Uh, I don’t know, I just assumed… Well, what about JayJay?”

Jenn was starting to look displeased.  “That collar has, as they say, a Positive Pet Control feature, Karen.  Should we test it out now?  One last time.  Kennel Up.”

Karen thought about it, and then went to the cage.  Pausing before entering, probably remembering the last time she was trapped in there, she followed Jenn’s instructions, and soon the door swung closed, locking her in.

“Good Girl, but next time I’m not going to give you so many chances.  I really do want to see how that shock collar works.  I wouldn’t use it on a real Pet, but I think that you’re fair game… you’re the one that bought it, anyway, so I’d suggest not testing me.  Think of it as a command from your Keeper that you cannot disobey.  Got it?”

Karen nodded, looking out through the bars of the cage.  Jenn reached in through the hatch and unclipped the leash still on Karen’s collar, threading it out of the cage.

“Come here JayJay.  Since your cage is occupied, you get to sleep with me tonight!”  

I enthusiastically went to her bed, and she helped me up, clipping the leash to my collar.  She threw a blanket over Karen’s cage to help her stay warm and then climbed into her bed beside me.  I quickly brought her to orgasm, our loud activities muffled only slightly through our gags.

When I woke in the morning it was light out and Jenn was already up.  I got off the bed, and looking under the blanket over Karen’s cage I saw that she was still sleeping, curled up in the cage.  I heard what I assumed was Jenn moving around downstairs, but Jenn had left me on the leash, so I laid back down on the bed and waited.  

Soon, I heard Karen stir in the cage.  “He… Hello?”   

“Morning Karen.  How are you feeling?”

“Well… my legs are kind of sore… and I need to pee… is Jenn there to let me out?”

I laughed. “Uh, I’m just guessing, but if you’re thinking about asking Jenn to be let out to pee, you probably want to think about that…”

“Ah… yeah… I guess you’re right.”  I heard Karen rearrange herself in the cage, then there was a pause, and then I heard a slight hissing sound.

“Better?” I asked.

Karen didn’t answer immediately.  “It definitely feels wet, doesn’t it? The disposables are better… you don’t feel as wet.  The cloth just feels… well… squishy.”

“Ah… you’re now an expert about how diapers feel?”

Karen paused.  “Well, I’m just guessing…  I mean, only a few times...”

I opened my mouth to say something, but then shut it.  Part of what I had learned as a Pet was when not to say something.  I sensed this was one of those times.  I just looked at Karen.

“Well, I mean… I’m assuming… that… disposables don’t make you feel as wet…”  She looked a little sheepish, through the bars of the cage.

I shrugged.  “Yeah, I guess that’s true.”  Although, I did wonder what she meant by, ‘a few times’… probably not the right time to bring it up.

The door opened, and Jenn entered, already dressed.  “Good morning, Pets!  We have an exciting day today.  We’re going to take a little trip!  Are you ready?”  I was definitely ready, but I could see Karen was a little apprehensive, looking out from the cage.  “Time for some diaper changes.  I need to get these diapers in the wash so they don’t sit all weekend… Jayjay, you first, since you’re already out…  Diaper Time!”

I lay down on the mat Jenn spread out, and soon was changed into a thick disposable diaper. As I was laying waiting for her to close up the diaper, I felt something else happening, and with a start realized that Jenn had just put the chastity device back on me.

“Oh, c’mon,” I pleaded, “Why are you putting that on me?  It’s been months since I had to wear it!”  I was not looking forward to the discomfort I remembered of having that lump of metal between my legs.

Jenn smiled.  “Well, there’s a good chance that at some point you’re going to be sharing a cage with my sister.  She’s not a Pet, but she is your former girlfriend… so I’ll assume the worst.  If you’re good, maybe I’ll take it off at some point… but you have to earn it.”

Finishing up with me, Jenn let Karen out of her cage, and soon she was similarly attired in a disposable.  I could see her wiggling her butt, seemingly enjoying the feeling of the diaper on her.  I felt a little jealous that she didn’t need to wear a chastity belt… I mean, she was the one just playing Pet, and here I was the one who had to suffer.

Jenn took the diapers, as well as those in the pail, and soon the washing machine was running.  In the meantime, Jenn had Karen and I eating breakfast from our bowls.  She left us leashed in the kitchen while she loaded a number of bags into the car, did some cleaning, and waited for the wash.  As soon as the load was in the dryer, we were ready to go.

She took both our leashes and led us to the car.  As usual, I was put in my mostly-comfortable Pet carrier.  Jenn took Karen to the other rear door, and watching through the mesh side I could see her fitting the straps of the transport harness.  The car part of the harness had already been installed, I saw.  The straps connected to the car’s car seat connections, providing a firm anchor point.  The part that Karen wore was a full-body harness, with straps over her shoulders, around her side, and a big padded strap through her crotch.  All of the buckles were locked, of course, as Jenn adjusted them with Karen outside the car on all fours.  

When the harness was on, Jenn helped Karen crawl up into the back seat, and with a few quick clips had her fastened in.  It was something of a sight, seeing my not-a-Pet former-girlfriend in a Pet harness next to me, her ankles still held to her thighs, legs spread wide with a strap cleaving the middle of her bulging diaper, her blue chest harness accentuating her breasts.  It was quite a sight, and definitely a turn-on for me, in fact, and if I weren’t in the transport crate I probably would have been very tempted to let my Pet instincts take over and do something about it.  I guess that’s why I was wearing the chastity device...

Jenn ran through her checklist, and at one point ran back inside to grab something she had forgotten.  Soon, though, she was in the driver seat and we were headed out.  She dialed someone using the hands-free.  “Hi Mel.  How are you doing?”

A female voice answered.  “Great! Glad we can get together.  Still want to head to Rabbit Ridge?”  

“Yep, sounds good.  We’ll be there in about two hours, I think, depending on traffic.  Just a heads up… Another friend of mine had to leave suddenly on family business, so I’m taking care of her Pet, so I’ll have two Pets with me.”

“Oh, no problem,” came the voice over the speaker.  “I’ll see you when you get there!”  Jenn said her goodbyes and hung up.

“So… we’re going to see someone?”  Karen sounded very nervous.

“Well, a friend from college lives in Napa, and we’re driving through there on the way to the coast anyway, so I texted her and asked if she wanted to meet up.  So, we’re going to go to a winery for some wine tasting, and then have some lunch, before we head to the coast.”

“This… wasn’t part of the deal.”

“What deal, dear sister?  All I remember is that you wanted to play Pet for the weekend.  Now you’re in Pet gear, and we’re headed out for the weekend.  So… if you act like a Pet, no one will suspect anything.  Of course, you’re welcome to struggle and say whatever you want, but I’ll just treat you like a misbehaving Pet.  That’s what you wanted, right?”

Karen was silent.  Then she nodded.  Jenn didn’t see it, of course.  “Right?  That’s what you want?”  Jenn repeated.

Karen was barely audible.  “Yes.  That’s what I want.”

“OK, then, that’s the end of it.  If I hear anything like that for the rest of the weekend, we’ll see how that shock collar works.  Got it?”

“Yes.  Got it.”  

“Good.  So… two hours… Siri, continue my audiobook.”  After a bong and then a pause, the sounds of Jenn’s book came on.  I didn’t know the book, so I went into Pet mode, closed my eyes, and let the swaying vehicle lull me to sleep.

• Like 1