LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz baby bottles - teat too small for me

Stroller

I got a new baby bottle for Xmas - one of the big Rearz ones.  The size is great, but the teat was a disappointment - it's too small for me to latch on to properly.  The big Nuk teats don't fit the bottle: has anyone found a bigger teat that does fit these bottles?

I'm sorry that I don't have the knowledge that you need.  But I was just wondering what the capacity of those bottles is?  I currently have three 240ml bottles and just bought a bottle warmer last week which has helped a lot (apart from milk I don't have hot drinks so there was no need for an actual kettle in the kitchen).  Bottles with a larger capacity could be handy.

48 minutes ago, TinyBunny said:

I'm sorry that I don't have the knowledge that you need.  But I was just wondering what the capacity of those bottles is?  I currently have three 240ml bottles and just bought a bottle warmer last week which has helped a lot (apart from milk I don't have hot drinks so there was no need for an actual kettle in the kitchen).  Bottles with a larger capacity could be handy.

The rule up the side goes up to 450ml.  It doesn't fit in our microwave though, so if we want to warm milk we have to use a jug.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was thinking about buying the Safari kind but I'm worried about the glass construction. How likely is it that said glass will break if it falls off, say, a bedside table onto a hard floor?