LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paranoid. Feeling blacklisted.

I want to get a cover image done for my story, but I have no luck. I can't draw, and I especially can't draw humans, so I seek others to draw for me. No matter what I try as of late, there's nobody who's open. I get the same stuff all the time:

"Sorry, honey, I'm not open right now."

"I can't draw anything at the moment."

"I'm not comfortable with the subject."

I am at wit's end, and beginning to think that there's a secret blacklist out there that's shared between artists and others to prevent me from getting stuff I want to see realized. Like, there was this one dude who only draws for Patreon supporters, but only has three slots open... but they all get taken up in a microsecond because he's a brilliant artist.

I really do think people out there are intentionally trying to prevent me from getting work done, and I really don't want stuff that looks like some kindergartener doodled it in ten seconds. 

What do I have to do, host a contest?

Well... I would certainly say it sounds like paranoia because unless there is a reason you've omitted that people wouldn't want to work with you then there is no reason for people to refuse you.

What I will say, from my own experience, is that artists are extremely popular and often have long queues or slots that close super fast because there is only one of them and lots of people wanting art done. Couple that with the time it takes to produce good content and there's only so much they can do.

Black list nonsense, it’s the color of money! While there will be people who, will not take a protect based on their own moral values, money talks. If there is money to be had, there will always be someone happy to take it. I think you are just hitting some persistent bad timing. If you keep to your guns, and continue to make inquiries, I’m sure you will connect. 
Wish you luck!

Black list nonsense, it’s the color of money! While there will be people who, will not take a protect based on their own moral values, money talks. If there is money to be had, there will always be someone happy to take it. I think you are just hitting some persistent bad timing. If you keep to your guns, and continue to make inquiries, I’m sure you will connect. 
Wish you luck!
Iam a little unconvential , but if your looking for a basic line drawing ,not a full color ,heavily shaded type thing try going to a tattoo place , they do there best work in ink on skin ,however the intial design is drawn and transferred to skin .some of these tattoo people can do mind blowing art.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk