LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Update- Does the shame go away?

So yesterday I met a guy on Grindr who was really kinky and he agreed to indulge in my fantasy for the first time. I can now say with absolute certainty that I am a little. We cuddled on the couch and I wore a diaper and he gave me a pacifier because I was sucking my thumb almost unconsciously. It was really weird but yet it felt really natural. I also found that a lot of my stress went away for the four hours we were together. Even still, I feel really weird about it, do you get used to it after a couple times or will it always feel weird?

I was open with my wife while we were dating,  and we only cuddled and she fed me bottle i have taken care of changing my diapers except a few occasions when i need her help but that was after we were married.  the more you do little time with someone else the more relaxed you will become and won't feel shameful for being you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've found that after a few years the guilt goes away, the binge and purge stops and you care less. Although I have to say that if you are in a relationship it helps a lot if you have an accepting partner and it's even better if they actually enjoy it too.

Ageplay can come across as a bit strange to many people, but most people like a little something. And in many cases that 'little something ' is a thing that others would find odd or unusual.

• 6 months later...

@Anonymous12 The need for human touch is essential to mental and emotional health. Stop the guilt and enjoy the emotions. Increased human touch not only stimulates the brain It also makes you feel good about yourself. it can be cuddling, the holding of hands, the handshake, the patting of the head. How many parents pat their child on the butt and scoot them off to bed ? Makes you wonder sometimes. We all crave touch. The baby who is crying for comfort from its mothers arms and a bottle. I understand AB totally and although It is not for me I still crave touch. A hug from my wife or a friend, I love when my nephew hugs me. Stop feeling shame. I was alone for seven years when my husband passed and I craved the feeling to be held. Just being in someones arms holding me calmed me and kept me smiling. I know you are AB and even for a DL like me it is not always about sex. whether its a few hours or you do settle down with someone, its about having that other person be a witness to your life. Enjoy touch and have no shame sweetie,, you are human.

• Like 2
On 11/27/2020 at 11:04 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

@Anonymous12 The need for human touch is essential to mental and emotional health. Stop the guilt and enjoy the emotions. Increased human touch not only stimulates the brain It also makes you feel good about yourself. it can be cuddling, the holding of hands, the handshake, the patting of the head. How many parents pat their child on the butt and scoot them off to bed ? Makes you wonder sometimes. We all crave touch. The baby who is crying for comfort from its mothers arms and a bottle. I understand AB totally and although It is not for me I still crave touch. A hug from my wife or a friend, I love when my nephew hugs me. Stop feeling shame. I was alone for seven years when my husband passed and I craved the feeling to be held. Just being in someones arms holding me calmed me and kept me smiling. I know you are AB and even for a DL like me it is not always about sex. whether its a few hours or you do settle down with someone, its about having that other person be a witness to your life. Enjoy touch and have no shame sweetie,, you are human.

Very true. After I separated from my wife I celebrated my freedom and did what I wanted when I wanted. As this novelty started becoming normal, I started getting lonely. Your friends have their own lives and hook-ups just temporarily scratch the itch. Having a person you not only love but actually like to live with is blessing.

Thank you guys for all the positive responses. It’s weird because when I view newspaper articles/news segments on it, I feel like weirded out by it so it’s hard to accept that I like it. 

I just hope that I can meet another guy who will help me explore it in a long-term relationship because my disability does not allow me to do it on my own.

• Like 1