LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Poop 24/7 In Their Diapers

I know there are some members here who not only wear their diapers 24/7, but also mess them whenever they need to poo.  They have given up the toilet completely and everything goes into their diaper each and every time.  I do not want to do so myself, but I am curious about those who do.  My questions to you are:

Do you actually have incontinence and can't hold your poop, or do you just choose to go in your pants every time?

Do you know if or when you have to poop and have to push it out, or does it just come out when it has to with no warning or effort on your part?

If you had control but just made the decision that going forwards you would just do everything in your pants or diaper, has that caused you over time to lose or weaken your bowel control or do you still have control and have to "help things along" when you fill your britches?

After you have messed your diaper, do you go and change right away or do you stay in your diaper and enjoy it?  Is staying in it or changing different when you mess yourself at home and when you mess yourself when out somewhere?

When you change, what is the easiest for you?  Hopping in the shower and using a hand held shower head (not possible when out and changing in a public restroom), or do you use wipes to clean yourself up, especially in a public restroom?  Or, is it possible that your wife, husband or partner changes you and cleans you up when needed?

Lastly, if you have been going in your pants 24/7 for years, is it still thrilling and exciting for you wherever and whenever you mess in your diaper?  What are your feelings when you mess your diaper either at home, in front of your spouse, when out somewhere in public or with friends?

I'm 24/7 in diapers.  I have accidents in my diapers.  My wife usually changes me right after having a accident.  She normally does not wait until it really smells.  I feel much more comfortable right after being powdered , lotioned and cleaned into a new diaper

Exactly; I too think that it feels wonderful to be fastened into a fresh nappy having been liberated from a dirty one a few moments previously.  Am I incontinent?  No, but we are approaching the day when I will have been boycotting ordinary underwear for four months and I'm edging closer towards diaper-dependence.  I can tell when I'm ready to go but the sensations from my waste disposal system get really uncomfortable after about a minute usually so I'll contribute some effort to pushing the waste out into my nappy unless I'm bathing or something like that when the toilet is more readily available.  I do admittedly tend to change dirty nappies quite quickly; mainly because I want to ideally avoid putting any weight on my buttocks and making the clean-up several thousand per cent more difficult but if my duties only involve toddling around then that can be delayed.  Most of the clean-ups only require large incontinence wipes but obviously everyone needs to bathe at some stage (needing to escape from a full nappy is a good time for a shower/bath; if the nappy is barely used then suddenly having an impulse to go and bathe would be silly!)  My attitude towards messing has changed a lot: it felt lovely and infantile to do at first but cleaning up with regular baby wipes or necessitating a shower was a real pain.  Even when I started this session of around-the-clock nappies back in September my plans for dealing with defecation were very vague.  The acquisition of larger wipes meant that clean-up was a lot easier and I didn't have to immediately head to the toilet when I felt that horrid sensation of fullness.  Volentarily delaying to empty one's body of the stuff that it clearly doesn't want anymore seems very silly: nappies really help for things to run naturally without leaving nasty puddles all over the place.

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I know there are some members here who not only wear their diapers 24/7, but also mess them whenever they need to poo.  They have given up the toilet completely and everything goes into their diaper each and every time.  I do not want to do so myself, but I am curious about those who do.  My questions to you are:

Do you actually have incontinence and can't hold your poop, or do you just choose to go in your pants every time?

Do you know if or when you have to poop and have to push it out, or does it just come out when it has to with no warning or effort on your part?

If you had control but just made the decision that going forwards you would just do everything in your pants or diaper, has that caused you over time to lose or weaken your bowel control or do you still have control and have to "help things along" when you fill your britches?

After you have messed your diaper, do you go and change right away or do you stay in your diaper and enjoy it?  Is staying in it or changing different when you mess yourself at home and when you mess yourself when out somewhere?

When you change, what is the easiest for you?  Hopping in the shower and using a hand held shower head (not possible when out and changing in a public restroom), or do you use wipes to clean yourself up, especially in a public restroom?  Or, is it possible that your wife, husband or partner changes you and cleans you up when needed?

Lastly, if you have been going in your pants 24/7 for years, is it still thrilling and exciting for you wherever and whenever you mess in your diaper?  What are your feelings when you mess your diaper either at home, in front of your spouse, when out somewhere in public or with friends?

There is a ton to unpack here & I’ve said that I do 100% of everything in the diaper for many years now in various spots on DD. I can not control it at all other than if I want to stop it I sit down but it finishes as soon as I stand up so I just let nature do it’s thing. I enjoy it as much today as I did the very first time. It’s never been a burden to me. It’s all about management. To fully answer your questions I suggest you do it for a full month. My guess after a month you’ll probably do it for another month. 

• Like 1
There is a ton to unpack here & I’ve said that I do 100% of everything in the diaper for many years now in various spots on DD. I can not control it at all other than if I want to stop it I sit down but it finishes as soon as I stand up so I just let nature do it’s thing. I enjoy it as much today as I did the very first time. It’s never been a burden to me. It’s all about management. To fully answer your questions I suggest you do it for a full month. My guess after a month you’ll probably do it for another month. 
I am incontinent both physically and functionally, functional Incontinence means due to inadequate warning or physical impairment /disability you can not use a toilet ( early on I would try if I had warning ,ultimately it would cause alot of stress and destruction ,I took out a couple of toilets, a door or two ,put my footplate thru a couple or three walls ,expensive accidents/ home remodel so my diaper could get it anyway , my doctor said 99 out of 100 times you don't have warning and you just go ,so your body is playing a cruel joke ,if your diaper gets its 99 other times without your permission why is this time different ? Ignore it .
At this point I have no choice ,I am secured into my chair by my toes,ankles,knees,elbow,pelvis,and torso all the factory hardwear and restraints have been removed and replaced with gel filled neoprene that each one is bolted in place at four points to distribute the pressure against my body otherwise my skin breaks down and becomes necrotic. So removing all my safety harness , removing clothes and diaper ,transfering to toilet ,doing my business and then somehow doing it all in reverse ?cant be done by me ,thats what i have an aide for , to do things i cant or would be considered completely outrageously nuts to attempt ,oh yeah I can't weight bear on my legs ,stand up ,and even my adjustable height commode is useless because it can't be raised and lowered as needed for transfer ,if I should fall I need an able bodied adult to pick me up ,I no longer have the strength and then there's the problem of seeing what I am doing ,cataracts have me seeing a big milky white ball of glare ,my vision was just checked and is 80/20 .
I have chronic constipation and OIC , so i take Mirilax and Lactulose other wise i get so full of shit i cant eat due to gastritis, espohagitis ,so mix those medications with neurogenic bladder & bowel and my
Body goes whenever the medication tells it ,i have four BM's a day large and extremely soft ,as I am always sitting or laying down they meet the resistance of the diaper and implode . In public I wear a disposable, at home cloth , I am always cleaned with wipes as I have a hard time regulating body temperature ,my last hot shower was about 12 years ago ,on a 90 degree day a hot shower landed me in ICU with hypothermia, so no baths ,showers,hot tubs, saunas . Luke warm bed baths from my aide with wipes is all i got .
At home i dont worry much about BM's as long as I am changed before I stink the place up ,I use internal deodorants to cut down on fecal odor ,between it and good pants ,since not much air exchange in my diaper I have plenty of time in public to excuse myself and have my aide change me . That's the convenience of disposable not carrying smelly ones around to go home and wash .
I wasn't always like this I used to be a hardworking FF and very muscular, physically fit then I got a rare progressive degenerative disease that is destroying my my muscles ,including the two realy important ones your diaphragm and heart . Life has gotten a little complicated ....

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I am incontinent both physically and functionally, functional Incontinence means due to inadequate warning or physical impairment /disability you can not use a toilet ( early on I would try if I had warning ,ultimately it would cause alot of stress and destruction ,I took out a couple of toilets, a door or two ,put my footplate thru a couple or three walls ,expensive accidents/ home remodel so my diaper could get it anyway , my doctor said 99 out of 100 times you don't have warning and you just go ,so your body is playing a cruel joke ,if your diaper gets its 99 other times without your permission why is this time different ? Ignore it .
At this point I have no choice ,I am secured into my chair by my toes,ankles,knees,elbow,pelvis,and torso all the factory hardwear and restraints have been removed and replaced with gel filled neoprene that each one is bolted in place at four points to distribute the pressure against my body otherwise my skin breaks down and becomes necrotic. So removing all my safety harness , removing clothes and diaper ,transfering to toilet ,doing my business and then somehow doing it all in reverse ?cant be done by me ,thats what i have an aide for , to do things i cant or would be considered completely outrageously nuts to attempt ,oh yeah I can't weight bear on my legs ,stand up ,and even my adjustable height commode is useless because it can't be raised and lowered as needed for transfer ,if I should fall I need an able bodied adult to pick me up ,I no longer have the strength and then there's the problem of seeing what I am doing ,cataracts have me seeing a big milky white ball of glare ,my vision was just checked and is 80/20 .
I have chronic constipation and OIC , so i take Mirilax and Lactulose other wise i get so full of shit i cant eat due to gastritis, espohagitis ,so mix those medications with neurogenic bladder & bowel and my
Body goes whenever the medication tells it ,i have four BM's a day large and extremely soft ,as I am always sitting or laying down they meet the resistance of the diaper and implode . In public I wear a disposable, at home cloth , I am always cleaned with wipes as I have a hard time regulating body temperature ,my last hot shower was about 12 years ago ,on a 90 degree day a hot shower landed me in ICU with hypothermia, so no baths ,showers,hot tubs, saunas . Luke warm bed baths from my aide with wipes is all i got .
At home i dont worry much about BM's as long as I am changed before I stink the place up ,I use internal deodorants to cut down on fecal odor ,between it and good pants ,since not much air exchange in my diaper I have plenty of time in public to excuse myself and have my aide change me . That's the convenience of disposable not carrying smelly ones around to go home and wash .
I wasn't always like this I used to be a hardworking FF and very muscular, physically fit then I got a rare progressive degenerative disease that is destroying my my muscles ,including the two realy important ones your diaphragm and heart . Life has gotten a little complicated ....

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I’m a little surprised you haven’t followed the colostomy route at this point or for some reason isn’t that an option? Seems as though that would be easier for either you or an aide. I am glad that you are able to get on a forum such as this and discus matters freely. Good for you! When the simplest of things become a struggle that sure can play with the mind but I’ve seen many of your posts and you seem to be the type that won’t let situations get the better of you. I applaud your strength and will to move forward. There are people that run nations that can take lessons from you. I hope you consider putting yourself out there to help others learn to cope with whatever they have going on as well. All of us are wired differently. When we feel as if life has been cruel we all need to step back & look around and we all will find someone else that has it worse that we do ourselves and seem to do just fine. You are certainly a inspiration to others!

• Like 1

I am not nor don't wish to be incontinent. I love using my diaper and have been doing so for over 40 years. I don't wear my diaper to just look pretty. Sometimes I will hold a good poop in for 2 days, just to see ho much I can fill my diaper. I have total control, but I enjoy and can't wait to fill my diaper as soon as I leave work. Then I walk down the street and go to my car garage and sit in it and squish it all in my diaper so it gets in all the nooks and crannies so I can get off. I love the drive home in my messy diaper, and I take my sweet time driving home. Many times I get home and take my dog for a walk and do a quick shopping at the market in my pooped diaper. I love the changing part the best. Many times I get poop all over my fingers and it just feels so good. or I might stay in my dirty diaper and cook dinner and wait a few hours to change. I never use public bathrooms and for that reason I wear a diaper. (so I don't have to).. I read so many stories here of people that complain about cleaning poop off their butts it makes me laugh. The old saying goes "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen". Lastly of course it is still the same feeling over 40 years later, I get off on poop and it will always give me an orgasm everytime !!! I am a diaper lover and will be till I die. Was married for 30 years to a man that was vanilla and a prude. Though I loved him he never touched me or my diaper. I enjoyed my diaper before I got married and I will enjoy it as a widow. If anyone has any questions please feel free to message me or make a comment. Diaper Lover for life !!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am not nor don't wish to be incontinent. I love using my diaper and have been doing so for over 40 years. I don't wear my diaper to just look pretty. Sometimes I will hold a good poop in for 2 days, just to see ho much I can fill my diaper. I have total control, but I enjoy and can't wait to fill my diaper as soon as I leave work. Then I walk down the street and go to my car garage and sit in it and squish it all in my diaper so it gets in all the nooks and crannies so I can get off. I love the drive home in my messy diaper, and I take my sweet time driving home. Many times I get home and take my dog for a walk and do a quick shopping at the market in my pooped diaper. I love the changing part the best. Many times I get poop all over my fingers and it just feels so good. or I might stay in my dirty diaper and cook dinner and wait a few hours to change. I never use public bathrooms and for that reason I wear a diaper. (so I don't have to).. I read so many stories here of people that complain about cleaning poop off their butts it makes me laugh. The old saying goes "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen". Lastly of course it is still the same feeling over 40 years later, I get off on poop and it will always give me an orgasm everytime !!! I am a diaper lover and will be till I die. Was married for 30 years to a man that was vanilla and a prude. Though I loved him he never touched me or my diaper. I enjoyed my diaper before I got married and I will enjoy it as a widow. If anyone has any questions please feel free to message me or make a comment. Diaper Lover for life !!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I poop my diapers when I need to poop, I never force myself to go I just let it happen, I am somewhat incontinent as I can not stop myself from pooping if I need to go it’s going to happen and very soon at that. 

Like I get the feeling of needing to go and I head to the restroom to use the toilet, most of the time I’ve loaded my diaper before I get my pants down. So now I just continue on with whatever I’m doing and fill my diaper and change when I can. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent. The only way I know I need to poop is I will get a poop contraction and within 3 seconds, I am filling my diaper with a load of poop. When I have an accident, I normally have a second poop contraction within 20 Minutes and more poop comes out. It is normally after the second wave of poop that I will go into the bathroom and change and shower.

I'm borderline incontient, and everyday my body is failing more frequently then the day before, i had chronic constipation all my life, and now the damage from all that strain is making itself known, at first, i had leakage, and the once a week accident where everything came out, but now, i am lucky if i get a warning and only have mere seconds to make it, and half the time, I don't

On 1/18/2020 at 2:44 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I have total control, but I enjoy and can't wait to fill my diaper as soon as I leave work. Then I walk down the street and go to my car garage and sit in it and squish it all in my diaper so it gets in all the nooks and crannies so I can get off. I love the drive home in my messy diaper, and I take my sweet time driving home. Many times I get home and take my dog for a walk and do a quick shopping at the market in my pooped diaper.

On 1/18/2020 at 2:44 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Was married for 30 years to a man that was vanilla and a prude. Though I loved him he never touched me or my diaper. I enjoyed my diaper before I got married and I will enjoy it as a widow. If anyone has any questions please feel free to message me or make a comment. Diaper Lover for life !!

Damn!  Both quotes above sound a lot like my life (at least lately).  I literally fill mine while walking to the garage to go home.  not while standing, not while sitting, but while walking.  If I get a turtlehead while sitting in the seat in my car, all the better.  I've been wearing almost two weeks to work after being on about 3 or so months hiatus due to surgery.  The week before I started wearing again at work, I put on a diaper from my bag, before leaving the building (Wed/Thu/Fri the week before), peed it in the stall and pooped it walking out, all three days.  I've pooped a diaper every weekday for over 2 weeks while walking to my car.

As to the second part I quoted above, my wife is terribly vanilla as well.  She swore from day one (1995) that even though I was wearing diapers and playing AB, she would never change my diapers.  To this day she may have just touched my diaper a handful of times.  This is even though she wears diapers herself because she's OAB/Stress Incontinent with occasional bowel incontinence too.

She does go with me to the local BDSM dungeon for Littles nights (diapers, onesies, bottles, paci's, etc) but we were invited out to the first Friday event last week which is a "free-for-all" basically.  She is *SOOOOOO* vanilla that even though I warned her of my intentions of public nudity if we went, when we got to the dungeon and I lost my diaper at one point, wearing only a t-shirt, she got pissed off and we have yet to have a good meaningful discussion on the subject.  I want to reprise the nudity next month and I've told her as much, and she said "You're going to do what you want but I won't be going and when you get home I won't be here". That's *V-A-N-I-L-L-A*!

• 4 weeks later...

For your questions - 

I'm not IC. I was a bedwetter for almost 12 years old. It was a struggle but to be honest, I had a big family and 3 of 6 were bedwetters. This was the early 60's. My mom was old fashion for cloth diapers and plastic pants. I had an older sister that used diapers until she was 14. The rest of us were in diapers till 6 to 12.  There were always diapers around and I'm sure it had something to do in my interests when it began. 

I never really push or straining my mess. I keep my health good. I eat healthy and have been using fiber (metamucil) for years. I began working with "fiber loading" for bulk producing poop and found that messing was easy and fun. So the effort for messing was super easy for me. I've never noticed any weakening.

For changing, it's always been about what I felt like. Most of the time, I only change fast if I have to go somewhere. Most of the time, cleaning isn't actually fun. I love to enjoy my pooping, especially the orgasm (poogasm). It's always been a massive poo in my diapers from at least 2 or 6 hours to a 24 hour adventure.

I'm still getting the thrill of using and playing with my diapers. Am I still 24/7? I was never a 24/7  year after years, Most of the time, I wear a week or more. There are times when I just have things to do like vacation. I live retired and I'm comfortably secure. I'm neither obsessed nor compelled.  I just love diapers. As for around people, I have no problem pooping when after I need to poop. Around friends or lovers, I try to not have a big load in my diapers. While I do wear my diapers a lot, sometimes for a couple weeks, aside for public pooping solo, I always try to be discreet. I've been using Nullo for years and I don't really smell that bad. It's mostly like a little sweet pungency. To be sure, I'm always wearing a nice "deodorant" zinc oxide ointment. As for having a load in my diapers, it's the freeing thing if you now what I'm saying.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:09 PM, DL-Boy said:

She does go with me to the local BDSM dungeon for Littles nights (diapers, onesies, bottles, paci's, etc) but we were invited out to the first Friday event last week which is a "free-for-all" basically.  She is *SOOOOOO* vanilla that even though I warned her of my intentions of public nudity if we went, when we got to the dungeon and I lost my diaper at one point, wearing only a t-shirt, she got pissed off and we have yet to have a good meaningful discussion on the subject.  I want to reprise the nudity next month and I've told her as much, and she said "You're going to do what you want but I won't be going and when you get home I won't be here". That's *V-A-N-I-L-L-A*!

For the record, in reference to my vanilla wife's comments mentioned above - with a month to mull it over she still wasn't thrilled with the concept of a repeat performance.  She did however go to $5 Friday with me this month and I DID lose my clothing again, after she had between 2-3 strong tequila and OJ drinks.  By her third drink, she was saying she didn't give a damn if I finished stripping so "OFF WITH THE SHIRT" and it was skin time until closing time arrived.  :)

So it's easy living in every 7 days with wearing (and using) diapers. It's really not a big problem. In fact, pooping in my diaper is always an experience to enjoy. Even if it's still a very regular day, it's going with at least 2 to 3 BM's. Sometimes it will include a 12 to 24 hour adventure with wearing one diaper. The average day is about 6 hours in one change. That includes a couple huge poops. In living 24 in 7, it's always expected. At least for me. I'll admit, after 7 to 14 days, I'm ready to air out myself. Being with "fiber loading", I end with enormous volume, especially the bulk producing poops. 

I guess not everyone can do this. Or want too.  But for me, living independent and retired, I like to live in diapers. Wetting and messing all the time. I do love my friends and family but it's not always easy. I spend a lot of time isolated. Or maybe solo. I can still golf or the library. Shopping, working out and yea, reading.  Lots of walking. Wearing diapers is a great living way. Fun, experiencing and yes, discreet.