LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cpap and being little

diaperguy

I was wondering how you with sleep apnea deal with the cpap machine and being little at night? I love sucking my thumb or paci. But with the mask I use I cant do either. Plus the plushies get wrapped up in the hose. Just looking for suggestions. Thanks

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

You could maybe pop a pacie in and then put the mask over it. Most Cpap machines keep air flowing through the nose and with a pacifier you have to breath through your nose. As far as the hose goes with your plushies, you can either try and get the hose out of the way, or get bigger stuffies that won’t get wrapped up.

• Like 1

I have used a cpap for years and was recently fitted for a mask that only goes over my nose.  I also have a headboard for my bed so I run the hose behind the headboard and drape it over the top.  The hose attaches to the front of the mask and swivels, so with it coming over the top of the headboard it is always pointing up.  It also has the flexibility to move so I am not restrained by the hose as I move around in bed.  This combo should give you easy use of a pacie.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been "forced' to use a pacifier (life long thumb sucker) since I started on my nasal CPAP machine. I use the Cuddlz blue pacifier and it easily stays in my mouth the whole night. My wife is totally accepting of it (the alternative is loud snoring) and, except for the slight change in my occlusion (my overjet increased a few millimeters) it's the perfect solution. I don't really mind the increased "buck" teeth since my thumb sucking did most of it anyway. :)