LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite reference on mainstream TV

spark

I just re-watched the Big Bang Theory episode where Raj and his girlfriend Emily were watching a horror movie.   It's the one where she says, "I was once a nanny, so if you get scared I can totally change a diaper."   That's got to be my favorite reference to diapers in a mainstream television show.  There are a few other ones like the Simpsons, and Family Guy that were really good.   Another good one was on Third Rock From the Sun, which had at least two.  One where Dick loses his mind and needs diapers, and the other one where they added drama to the family and said Tommy was a bedwetter.  Tommy fights with his girlfriend, Alyssa and she retorts "At least I don't need diapers."

Tommy responds "They're called Pull Ups."  Later in that same show he is getting something to drink and she stops him with "It's a little close to bedtime."

18 minutes ago, spark said:

I just re-watched the Big Bang Theory episode where Raj and his girlfriend Emily were watching a horror movie.   It's the one where she says, "I was once a nanny, so if you get scared I can totally change a diaper."   That's got to be my favorite reference to diapers in a mainstream television show.

Here's the link to that clip! It's a pretty funny reference. I dislike horror movies, but I'd watch them with Emily and she'd change my diaper, so I think we'd get along quite well. :cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:

https://youtu.be/kZw39AeCll0?t=233

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Here's the link to that clip! It's a pretty funny reference. I dislike horror movies, but I'd watch them with Emily and she'd change my diaper, so I think we'd get along quite well. :cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:

https://youtu.be/kZw39AeCll0?t=233

That's the one that led me to make this post.  I've seen it many times, including when it was first run.  I'm not 100% certain, but I think it was me who first posted about that reference when it first ran.  I was, and still am, a very big fan of the show.  Like you- I'm not a big horror movie fan.  I once pretended to be one for a girl, and she didn't even talk about diapers.  For me than a couple of reasons- Emily was the one female character that I would be attracted to.

When I was at the nursing home recovering from surgery. I was pretty mobile by late middle September. The big hangout for each floor was at the nurses' station, which was centrally located. Well I was there one Staruday night and the TV in one of the rooms was so loud that I could hear it. There was a comedy show of some kind on and someone told a joke that I did not hear well enough to get. This was followed by a 'break-in" which is an audio soundbite. This on was particularly loud and went "Put that baby to bed without a diaper"

I was just catching up on fresh off the boat.   When honey was doing an online review she was saying her next article was about wearing diapers and how awesome they are to wear.  Not surprised because Lewis is in a few movies and he always talks diapers.     One movie he was an ab and begging one lady to change his diaper.   

1 hour ago, dlgore said:

I was just catching up on fresh off the boat.   When honey was doing an online review she was saying her next article was about wearing diapers and how awesome they are to wear.  Not surprised because Lewis is in a few movies and he always talks diapers.     One movie he was an ab and begging one lady to change his diaper.   

Do you have a link to the interview?

• 2 weeks later...

The one with Tommy’s fake bedwetting in Third Rock from the Sun. I had the biggest crush on Alyssa Oleynick, and hearing her make fun of Tommy’s diapers still makes me very happy. I can still hear her saying the line.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:29 PM, Alex Bridges said:

The one with Tommy’s fake bedwetting in Third Rock from the Sun. I had the biggest crush on Alyssa Oleynick, and hearing her make fun of Tommy’s diapers still makes me very happy. I can still hear her saying the line.

Is that clip on the Internet? I’d like to see it.

2 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Is that clip on the Internet? I’d like to see it.

Season 5, Episode 9: "The Loud Solomon Family: A Dickumentary"

The two best scenes are at about 16 minutes in and right at the end.   I can link to it, but couldn't find the specific scene.  Fortunately there is an app for that.

1 hour ago, spark said:

Season 5, Episode 9: "The Loud Solomon Family: A Dickumentary"

The two best scenes are at about 16 minutes in and right at the end.   I can link to it, but couldn't find the specific scene.  Fortunately there is an app for that.

Thanks for the tip!

On 1/20/2020 at 10:29 PM, Alex Bridges said:

I love Tommy's response of, "Pull-ups! Call them what they really are. There Pull-Ups!" Oh, poor Tommy. We all know pull-ups are just diapers. Thankfully, by the end of the episode Alyssa has come to terms with it, so I think she may end up being a mommy later in life...

• Like 1

I was a play yesterday called Ripcord.  The premise of the play was two lady's who are roommates at a retirement home.  One is try to get the other to move out of the room, and the other makes a bet.  If Abby gets Marilyn angry, Marilyn will move out.  If Marilyn can scare Abby, Marilyn gets the bed by the window.

In one scene Marilyn brings Abby on a tandem skydive, with Marilyn harness to her daughter, and Abby harnessed to the M's son-in-law.   They ask if Abby is scare and the daughter says "I still pee a little."  No diaper reference, but a pretty good one.

On 1/26/2020 at 12:27 PM, dlguy said:

found this on youtube

henry danger

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGZEDb4MKQM

That was quite amusing. I didn't know that Nickelodeon France had so many nurseries, diapers, and adults in sleepers, Lol.

• 2 weeks later...