LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily and Beth's New Family Chapter 15 06/8

Chapter 12.

Kim returned carrying pink shorts and a purple top. "Did you finish your juice?" 

Emily turned in her chair. "Yes." 

Kim pulled out Emily's chair and helped her down. She held out the shorts. "Step in honey." 

Emily picked her foot up of the floor, happy she was finally going to get something to cover up her pull-up. As Kim pulled the shorts up,  Emily had to try again. "Please. I don't need to wear these during the day." 

Kim was bent  down and brought Emily in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around her and gave her bum a few pats. "I hope you don't, but after yesterday and last night,  you will need to prove to me that you don't need them, they are staying on. Now, arms up." 

Emily raised her arms and Kim pulled off her pyjama top. Quickly replacing it with the purple shirt. The shirt just came to the waist band of her shorts. Emily's hand was then taken. 

"Are you all ready for the park Sarah?" 

Sarah jumped down from her seat and stood beside Emily.  Sarah could see the waist band of Emily's pull-up above her shorts. She realized that even though she had to wear pull-ups to bed, she was a big girl during the day, she had on her big girl panties. She took Emily's other hand. "Yes I'm ready. Come on Em-em, let's go get our shoes on." 

Kim let go of Emily's hand and let Sarah take Emily to the front door. Kim watched as the younger girl led the older girl away. Kim picked up her purse, placing it over her shoulder.  She caught up to the girls and  smiled, as she heard Sarah telling Emily 'make sure you put your shoes on the right feet.'

The park was only about a 10 minute walk. As Kim closed the front door she said, "Emily, make sure you keep a hold of Sarah's hand, Okay?" 

Once Emily got outside she felt the padding around her waist more than ever. She looked down and could see the top of her pull-up sticking above her shorts. She pulled her shirt down some but as soon as she let go, the pull-up waist band would reappear. She looked back at Kim making sure she was behind them, as she did her shoe caught a piece of raised sidewalk and she tumbled forward. If it wasn't for Sarah holding her hand she would have fallen for sure. 

Kim took a few quick steps when she saw Emily almost fall. She reached out and grabbed her shoulder. "Honey, be more careful." She held onto her shoulder for a few seconds. "Maybe it would be better if we went back and got the stroller." 

It had scared Emily a little that she almost fell. She felt Kims' hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine. I'm not riding in a stroller." 

"Well it's a good thing Sarah was looking out for you. I think you had best say thank you to Sarah." 

Emily turned and looked at Sarah who was still holding her hand. 

Sarah smiled. "It's okay Em-em. I will look out for you." Sarah said, sounding more like the older one of the two.  She thought back to yesterday and  Emily's wet pants, getting changed in the back of the truck and now wearing a pull-up during the day. 

Emily felt a little pat to her bottom. "Say thank you, please." Kim said. 

"Thank you." Emily quietly said. 

"That's better. Now, please be more careful." 

Sarah began walking again, wanting  to get to the park. Emily slowed her pace a little, making sure she was careful as to where she was going.  She felt silly having to hold Sarah's hand. 

When they turned left at the end of the street Emily could see the park. It was huge and overflowing with kids. She pulled her shirt down once again and once again as soon as she let go of it, it went back up. She pulled her shorts up a little hoping that the pull-up would disappear but after a few steps the shorts lowered. 

Sarah started to walk a little faster once she saw the park. Emily had to take a couple extra steeps to keep up. 

The playground was fenced which had a gate. Kim lifted the latch at the top of the gate and opened it for the girls. 

"I will be sitting over there if you need me. Make sure Emily doesn't get hurt and have fun." 

Sarah dragged Emily through the gate and Kim closed it behind them. She walked around and found a bench and sat down. She watched Sarah pulling Emily towards the tallest slide. 

Emily looked at some of the other kids around her.  She figured that she might be the oldest kid there. They all seem to be Sarah's age or younger.  The line for the slide was 10  deep. She pulled her shirt down and held it there not wanting the other kids to see what see was wearing for underwear. As she looked at the smaller kids in front of her she tried to see if anyone of them were wearing something similar to what she was wearing under her shorts. It seemed they were not. She pulled her shirt down as much as she could. 

Sarah let go of Emily's hand and had her go up the stairs first. Emily had no choice but to let go of her shirt as she needed both hands to climb the stairs. Emily looked back making sure Sarah was behind her. It took a bit to get to the top and when she did, she looked down. Emily wasn't a fan of heights and when she looked down her hands start to shake a little. 

"Hurry up." Emily heard a girl behind Sarah yell out. 

Emily took the first step on the large platform leading to the slide. Her legs began to weaken and she tried not looking down but couldn't help herself. Four more steps and she would be at the entrance to the slide. Slowly but  surely she made it. The kid in front of her sat down and was gone in a flash.  Emily looked back to see Sarah right behind her.  Thoughts of yesterday came back to her. 

"Wait for me to get out of the way." Emily said to Sarah. 

Sarah gave her a little push. "Hurry up then." 

Emily sat down  and then pushed off. She got half way down she began to pick up speed. She put her legs out and they hit the sand at the bottom. Emily tumbled forward and fell flat on her stomach. It took her a second to realize she wasn't  hurt in anyway and smiled. 'That was fun' she thought. She got herself up and turned to see Sarah land on her feet and stand.  

"Let's go again." Sarah said talking Emily's hand. 

Emily didn't stop her and ran with Sarah around to where they started. 

Emily lost track of how many times they went down the slide, she was having fun and forgot about her padded underwear.  it wasn't until she was half way up the stairs for the 10th time at least, that she felt her tummy rumble. As she climbed, it got worst. She never got the chance to use the bathroom before they left the house. She should have known better. She almost always has to poop right after breakfast. By the time she got to the top she put her hands against in tummy hoping it would stop from hurting. She needed to get to the bathroom and quick. She slid down the slide and landed on her feet. Perfect landing.  She turned right and ran towards the gate holding her stomach the whole way. When she reached the gate and pushed on it, nothing happened. Emily looked up and saw the latch holding the gate closed. There was no way she could reach it. She tuned tying to find Kim.  She finally spotted her sitting on a bench. Still holding her stomach she ran half way down the fence line. 

"Kim. Kim." Emily yelled. 

Kim looked up from her book and saw  Emily. Kim didn't get up she just yelled out. "What is it Emily?" 

Emily started  moving from foot to foot. The stomach cramps became stronger. "I...I need to use the bathroom." she shouted as a little pee escaped her, soaking into her pull-up. 

Kim closed her book and picked up her purse. As she stood she pointed down towards the gate. 

Emily started to run back towards the gate but  before she could get there the 14 year old lost the battle. Both her hands shot behind her. She placed both of  them against her bum. No matter how hard she pushed her hands against her bottom, she couldn't stop from filling her pull-up. 

Kim noticed Emily had stopped running and  had her hands behind her. "Emily, want are you doing?" 

Emily began  to cry and cry. She didn't want to move. She felt her pull-up starting to sag. Her legs had moved  outwards to make room for what she was putting into her pull-up. 

Kim opened the gate and walked in the sand towards her. Tears were soaking Emily's shirt. "Emily. Come on. You said you needed the bathroom." 

Emily stood still not wanting to move a muscle. 

It didn't take long for Kim to figure out want Emily had done. The smell hit her right away. She knelt down in front her. "Did you just poop into your diaper?" 

Emily couldn't stop crying. She felt awful. 'How could this happen?' She couldn't even look at Kim. She looked down at the sand and said nothing. 

Kim stood up and grabbed Emily's hand. "I'm very disappointed in you young lady." Kim looked around for Sarah. "I didn't bring another diaper for you, so I guess you are going to have to walk home in that poopy diaper." Kim was more than surprised that Emily had done the most babyish thing one could do. 

Emily started to cry harder, if that was even possible. 

Kim didn't let up. "So much for being a big girl, uh? I don't know many teenagers that poop their pants." Kim said, still looking for Sarah. 

Emily still hadn't moved an inch. She didn't want to move. She wanted the ground to open up and take her away. 'It was Kim fault this happened. If she could have got ready herself, she was sure she would have used the bathroom before she left the house.'

"Sarah. Sarah." Kim yelled out. 

Sarah heard her Aunt and came running towards her. When she got to them she seen that Emily was crying. "What's wrong?" 

"I'm sorry Sarah but Emily has went and pooped her pants. We're  going to have to go home." 

Sarah couldn't believe want she was hearing. 'Only babies poop their pants.' "Can't we stay a little longer? Please. Can't you change her diaper here?" Sarah was thinking more and more that Emily was a baby. 

"I'm sorry Sarah but Aunty Kim didn't bring a change for her. I promise I won't  make that mistake again. We will come back again. Maybe later this afternoon." 

Sarah looked at Emily with disappointment. 'She is just a baby.'  She thought. 

Kim reached down at took Emily's hand. "Come on poopy pants. Let's get home so I can change your stinky bum." 

Emily didn't want to start walking and did all she could do to stop Kim from making her. 

Kim wasn't in the mood and quickly picked up Emily, setting her on her hip. 

The contents of Emily's pull-up pushed up against her bottom making her wince. She tried to lift her bum up off of Kim's hip but failed. She wrapped her arms around Kim's neck and buried her head into her shoulder as she started to walk. 

The three made their way way out of the gate.  

"You will for sure be riding in the stroller next time. You can count on that. You're too heavy to carry" Kim said. 

Sarah was having so much fun and now the baby ruined it. She stomped in front of her Aunt on the way back. She wasn't  happy with her new sister. Not in the least. 

Emily kept her head buried in Kim's shoulder. The pull-up felt so bad as her bottom was bouncing on Kim's hip. So wanted nothing more than to get back to the house and  get out of her disgusting mess. 

Kim never set Emily down as they walked through the front door. She carried the girl right into the bathroom. Once she was in she set Emily down. "Don't move." 

Emily stood and watched Kim start the bath water. 

Kim put some bubble bath in and turned back towards Emily. "I will be right back." 

Emily watched the tub fill with water. She so wanted to strip and jump into the water. She went to pull her shirt up but stopped. 

Kim made sure Sarah was in the playroom. "I will not be long. Just play for a while." 

Sarah went into the playroom. Then turned back and looked at her Aunt. "Is Emily a baby?" 

Kim smiled. "Well honey, it seems she is very immature for her age. I think you need to look out for your little sister. Okay. Let me know if she needs a change. I know you are a big girl and you can help Auntie Kim." 

"I can do that." Sarah said.

"Thank you sweetie." 

Kim returned to the bathroom with baby wipes and a plastic bag. "I still can't believe you went and pooped in your diaper." Kim pulled Emily's shirt off and then her shorts. 

Emily stood in her poopy pull-up and nothing else. She had nothing to say. What could she say? She really just wanted her mommy. She would make all this go away.  As Kim started to pull the sides apart on Emily's dirty pull-up, Emily's hand went up towards her face. Her thumb stuck out and it found its way into her mouth. The girl sucked on her thumb as she was getting cleaned up. 

Wipe after wipe was used to get the job done. Once Kim was satisfied she lifted Emily up over the tub. "Sit on your bottom." 

Emily's thumb was still her her month as she sat in the warm water. The sucking had calmed her down some. 

Kim tied up the plastic bag containing Emily's pull-up. She turned the water off. "I will be right back." 

Kim threw the dirty pull-up into the outside trash and then went into a cupboard in the kitchen. Kim found what she was looking for and returned to Emily. 

Kim pulled Emily's thumb out of the mouth and replaced it with a pink pacifier. "You keep that in your mouth until I take it out. Anybody that needs her poopy diaper changed can suck on a pacifier instead of her thumb." 

Emily could see the pink ring of the soother under her nose. After a few sucks she got into a rhythm and closed her eyes. Other then she knew she was sucking on a pacifier she began to enjoy the comfort of it. Even when Kim started to wash her whole body, Emily just kept sucking away on her soother, closing her eyes and wishing she was somewhere else. 

"I think someone likes her new paci." Kim stated as she continued to bath the girl. 

Kim finished the quick bath and lifted Emily out. Grabbing a towel she dried her off. Kim took the naked girl by the hand and led her into the bedroom. She picked Emily up and laid her on the bed. Sitting on top of the dresser was the diaper from last night. 

Emily saw the diaper Kim was holding and sucked harder on her pacifier. She didn't want to wear it, but she knew deep down it was coming. After what happened this morning could she really fight it? 

Kim picked Emily up by the ankles and slid the diaper under her bottom. As Kim pulled the diaper up between Emily's legs and fastened the tabs, Emily wanted  to cry but the soother in her mouth prevented that from happening. 

Kim went and grabbed a shirt and put it over Emily's head and fed her arms through. She picked up the diapered girl and set her on her hip. "You can go play with Sarah until it's time to go try on your dress for the wedding." 

Emily let Kim carry her out of the bedroom and was placed over the baby gate guarding the play room. As Emily's feet touched the floor, she looked down at the baby diaper she was now wearing. The ringer of her pacifier hung down in front of her. 

"Sarah can you please look after Emily for a while? It you need anything let me know." Kim asked. 

Sarah stood from her pile of dolls she was sitting around. She looked at Emily wearing a  diaper.  With the pacifier in her mouth, Sarah saw nothing but a baby. "Okay Auntie Kim." 

"Thank you Sarah." 

Sarah took Emily's hand and pulled towards her dolls. She picked up a baby doll and handed it to her. "This one looks like you. You can play with her." 

Emily sat on her diapered bottom sucking a pacifier. She took the doll from Sarah and looked at it. 'It did kind of look like her.' She thought. Emily placed the doll in her lap and watched Sarah dress and un-dress her many dolls. 

It was a hour later and Kim stood in the doorway of the playroom. She watched as Sarah played with her dolls and Emily watched. The pacifier was still in her mouth. "Okay girls, time for a quick lunch and then off to try on dresses." 

Sarah was first to drop her doll and run to the baby gate. Emily slowing got up and slowly walked towards Kim. 

When Emily got to the baby gate she was lifted up and was put on Kim's hip. Sarah was aloud to walk to the kitchen. Emily looked at the highchair that was placed against the table. With the pacifier still in her mouth she couldn't say anything as she was placed in it. 

"This will be so much easier." Kim said, as she buckled Emily in and slid the plastic tray in place. 

Emily kicked a little not wanting to be sitting in a highchair but quickly stopped when Kim slapped her leg lightly. 

Kim placed a plastic bowl on Emily's highchair tray and before Emily knew it she had a pink bib placed around her neck.  Emily looked down at the pink bib with a white bunny on it. In the bowl  was cut up chicken strips. She felt the soother leaving her mouth as Kim pulled it out. 

"Eat up sweetie." Kim said. 

"I don't need to sit here" she said, now that she had nothing in her mouth. 

Kim ruffled her hair. "Just like you don't need that diaper, right?" 

Emily's face went red. Quietly she said, "I don't." 

Kim returned with a sippy cup and placed it on Emily's tray. "We don't have much time so eat up." 

Emily picked away at the cut up chicken strips. To her surprise they tasted pretty good. They were a little spicy but the juice in her sippy cup helped. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Poor Emily tries her best to fight the treatment she’s getting and keep her mind from regressing, but seems incapable of resisting.

Seems like her last grownup bits will be washed away soon, but I hope she finds a way to resist a bit longer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 13.

Beth walked out of the bathroom wearing only her panties. She used her one arm to cover her chest. She looked at the two other women standing in the big changing room. The one that had her attention was Stacy. Stacy was holding up the diaper.

Jane was the first to speak. "Come over here." She said pointing in front of her. "We will get  this diaper on you and then we can try the dress on."

Beth held her ground. "I don't think this is something I need. I'm sure I will be fine."

Jane started to walk closer. "Really? Sam said a lot of girls are wearing them now and  I think after what happened this morning, this is a very good thing. Now, lie down here and we can get you diapered up."

Beth didn't move until Jane pulled her by her arm. Jane forced the smaller girl down on the floor and held her hand up to take the diaper from Sam.

Beth's panties were off her in a few seconds. Jane fanned out the white diaper and took Beth by her ankles, lifting them and sliding the thick diaper under her bottom.

Beth forgot about her bare chest and had placed both her hands over her face. She couldn't believe she was being diapered. She felt her hands being taken and she was stood up. She looked down at the bulky white diaper that was now between her legs.

Sam took the wedding dress from the hanger and held it up. "Arms up sweetie."

Beth put her arms up. Sam and Jane pulled the dress down over her.

"That looks amazing." Sam said.

It was the first time that Beth smiled. She looked down at her wedding dress and then into the mirror across the room. She turned to see the back. She heard the diaper crinkle and she stopped. The thick padding was not something she was use to at all.

"The dress does look great honey." Jane said, looking her over.

As Beth moved around she could hear the diaper more and more. 'She couldn't walk down the isle, everyone would know.' "I don't think I need to wear the..... this she pointed down."

Jane walked around her and patted her bottom. "It's for the best. I don't think you want to have an accident on your big day. Do you?"

"I won't. It makes too much noise. Everyone will hear it!"

That's when Sam stepped up. "I have just the thing for that. I will be back in a second."

Beth and Jane watched Sam walk out.

Beth looked at Jane. "I don't need to wear this. It's crazy. I'm a grown woman."

Jane took Beth by the hand. "A grown woman that wet her bed last night. Honey, you can't tell that you are wearing a diaper. The dress hides it."

"I don't care. This is ridiculous. I don't need to wear it."

Just as Beth finished, Sam came back in holding a package. She tore open the plastic and pulled out a pair of plastic pants. As she unfolded them, Beth noticed they had three rows of ruffles running along the back of them.

Sam stepped closer, holding the plastic pants out. "These are the biggest size we have but I think they will fit you."

Jane bent down and lifted Beth's wedding dress up. Sam placed the plastic pants down around Beth's feet.

"Step in honey." Sam said.

Beth slowly raised her foot up and then the other as Sam placed the plastic panties over them. Sam pulled the pants  up over Beth's diaper.

"They fit better than I thought they might." Sam said tucking the diaper into the plastic pants.

Jane let Beth's dress down and stepped around to Beth's back. The white plastic panties were not noticeable underneath the dress.

Beth felt the heat that was now trapped around her waist.

Sam moved the wedding dress around some and then stepped back. "I don't see that we need to make any adjustments. How does it feel?"

Beth looked in the mirror once again. The dress did look very good. She turned around to see the back and was happy that the plastic pants could not be seen.

"It looks very nice honey. Now, let's not keep this on too long." Jane said.

Sam and Jane went and removed the dress carefully. Beth stood and let the two remove it but once it was off she looked in the mirror and saw herself in nothing but a diaper and plastic pants that look more suited for a toddler.

Jane returned after helping Sam put the dress back in it's cover. Jane picked up Beth's romper and held it out for Beth to get into.

Beth looked down at the plastic pants. "I need to take this off first." She went to start walking towards the bathroom but Jane took her arm.

"Hold this." Jane said, placing Beth's romper in her hands.

Beth took the romper and watched Jane pull down the plastic panties. Beth stepped out of them. Jane handed  the panties to Sam. "Can you put these with the dress?"

Jane held the romper out for Jill to step into.

Beth froze, looking at Jane.

"Come on honey step in."

"But...but I still have...it on." Beth whined.

"No point in wasting the diaper. Unless it already needs to be changed. Does it?"

"No. It doesn't need to be changed." Beth blurted out.

"Well then. Let's get your dressed. We have more to do."

"I don't need this on. Please, just let me take it off." Beth pleaded.

Jane stood and took Beth by the hand, dragging the poor diapered  girl into the bathroom, closing the door behind them. "Stop acting like a little girl. You are putting this romper on one way or another. You can either put it on without a spanked bottom or with. Your choice!"

Beth remembered the spanking she received this morning and didn't want that again. She needed to find a way to stop this madness. She took a step back from Jane. "Jane please, this is getting out of hand. I don't need to wear a diaper. I'm a grown woman."

Jane stood and looked Beth directly into her eyes. "Enough with the grown woman. Tell me what you did this morning!"

Beth's head went down.

"Come on. Tell me."

"I...I wet the bed. But....but that's never happened before."

"That's right. You wet the bed. So tell me, how I can trust you not to wet your romper now?"

Beth looked back up at Jane. "I won't."

"I'll make you a deal then. If you can go this whole day and night without having an accident, then we will forget all about it. Deal?"

Beth know that she would not have a  an accident and then this whole thing would be over. "Fine. I can do that no problem."

"Good. Now let's get you dressed." Jane said, bending down, holding the romper out in front of Beth.

Beth stepped into the romper and let Jane dress her. The romper was not that tight of a fit so Beth thought looking down at herself that the diaper didn't show. She didn't how ever look in the mirror at her backside. If she had she would have seen that the thick diaper was very much noticeable.

Jane took Beth's hand and they walked back out to Sam.

"Thank you very much for all your work Sam." Jane said.

"Oh you are very welcome. I will have everything ready for you on Friday to pick up."

"That's great. By the way, where did you say you purchased the diapers?"

"It's just down the street. I will grab you a card."

Beth looked at Jane wondering why she was asking about the diapers. This is all going to be over by tomorrow.

"Thank you."

Jane and Beth followed Sam out into the store and waited for Sam to come back with the business card. Sam handed it to Jane. "I believe they deliver as well."

"Thank you again Sam. We will see you on Friday."

"Okay. Have a good day."

Jane held the door open for Beth and let her walk out. Jane looked down at Beth's waist and smiled. Not only did the romper form around the diaper, the noise was very noticeable.

Beth turned left when she got out the door but Jane took a hold of her hand.

"This way honey. I think we better get some more diapers just in case."

"I told you I don't need them."

"Sorry, but I'm not taking that chance. You will need more for the wedding anyways because you're wearing one for sure."

"But...but this is dumb. I don't need to wear a fucking diaper. I'm going home." Beth yelled out.

Jane took a tighter hold of Beth's hand and pulled her in close to her. "What did I say about you swearing?" Beth pointed to a bench just down from them. "Do I need to spank your bottom  on that bench young lady?"

Beth became a little scared. "No. It's.....just, please I don't need to wear this."

"Say you are sorry for swearing."

Beth's head went down. "I...I'm sorry."

"That was your last warning. If it happens again, I don't care where we are, I will spank you so hard you will not be able to sit for the rest of the week. Do I make myself clear?"

Beth felt a tear form in her eye. "Yes."

Jane started to walk down the street holding Beth's hand. It was only a 3 minute walk before they came to the store  "Bear Bottoms". Jane pulled the door open and pulled Beth inside.

"Please. I don't want to go in there! I told you I will not need any more." Beth pleaded.

Jane stopped just before opening the door. She looked to her left and noticed another bench. "Fine. You go sit down on that bench and you had better not move until I come out."

Beth looked at the bench. 'That would be better than going in the store.' She said nothing and waited for Jane to let go of her hand. Jane let go of her hand and watch Beth's behind walk to the bench. She waited for her to sit down before opening the door and waking in.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Babydry changed the title to Emily and Beth's New Family Chapter 13 03/09
  • Babydry changed the title to Emily and Beth's New Family Chapter 15 06/8