LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily and Beth's New Family Chapter 15 06/8

it would be a shame to have to just delete this entire thread. play nice.. ALL OF YOU or it goes bye bye.. I hope we are all understanding each other,.. enough ....just let the author unfold the story....

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

54 minutes ago, Glennie said:

it would be a shame to have to just delete this entire thread. play nice.. ALL OF YOU or it goes bye bye.. I hope we are all understanding each other,.. enough ....just let the author unfold the story....

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

Glennie- I appreciate what you're trying to do, but do not appreciate being lumped into the actions, which in reality is one poster.  And threats to delete this thread (which obviously is enjoyed) wouldn't be at all be appropriate.  IMO- that would be a large over-reach the administrator authority.   Please be respectful of your administrative authority.   If you lock this thread over the actions of 1 poster- it's not fair to anybody.  It's definitely not fair to the author.

And if we aren't allowed to discuss this story, why do we even have a public forum for stories?

5 hours ago, spark said:

I hope Babydry does keep the character consistent, and doesn't try to force something.  Which is huge compliment, because most ABDL doesn't get enough of my attention to even warrant a thought about the characters.  I care about Emily's character development in this story...

FTR- my ulterior motive to doing this is change the dynamic of the dialog from juvenile bickering to one of more thoughtful and mature conversation (about diapers?) with the ultimate hope that we encourage Babydry to keep up with this project and ultimate bring us a conclusion.

I agree completely. Like you, I wouldn't bother discussing or spending time on a story that I don't feel has potential to be strong. That's why I comment: to provide feedback to the author so that they know what is working and can read some ideas about things that might not be working as well (with the hope of course that they might find some of my responses worth considering). 

3 hours ago, spark said:

Glennie- I appreciate what you're trying to do, but do not appreciate being lumped into the actions, which in reality is one poster.  And threats to delete this thread (which obviously is enjoyed) wouldn't be at all be appropriate.  IMO- that would be a large over-reach the administrator authority.   Please be respectful of your administrative authority.   If you lock this thread over the actions of 1 poster- it's not fair to anybody.  It's definitely not fair to the author.

And if we aren't allowed to discuss this story, why do we even have a public forum for stories?

Again, fully agree. 

Wow so much drama in a story thread ?

Babydry this is a nice story! Looking forward to see how all of this will unfold. Keep up the good work!

19 hours ago, spark said:

please don't assume I am over reaching my admin authority.. It is my job to stop bullying on this site. this was clearly bullying. I did my job. I am not saying you personally did it. but again my job as an admin,is to keep people playing nicely.. This thread was turning rude and had bullying going on. It is not your job to decide if I am over stepping my authority.That goes to the owner of this site. I have been a member here for over 14 years. I don't have a single warning. I have always played nicely. I'm  sure you have heard the old saying about assume. feel free ,any and all of you, to offer up constructive suggestions to the author. I am sure they would love to hear your opinion. Once it gets to the point of just being mean.. I will step in every single time.. enuf said.

• Thanks 1

The thread won't be deleted. This is someone's work. If someone disrupts the thread they risk being warned or banned.

Please make sure all future comments are about the story and take any arguments to PM.

Sorry for the disruption, babydry. I hope your story continues much more smoothly from here!

• Like 2

Chapter 4.

Kim smiled and sat back down. She pulled her phone out and waited for the two girls to get to the top of the slide. She held up her phone and took a picture. She sent the picture to her bother and typed.  'The girls are getting along great. No need to worry.' Kim placed her phone back into her purse and started to put the empty boxes and wrappers on the tray. She picked up Emily's drink. 'I guess I forgot to let her have this back.' She set the cup a side and took all the trash to the garbage. 

Emily was pretty proud of herself for what she said just before running away from Kim. She sat on top of the slide looking down at Sarah who had already been down twice. She watched Sarah quickly run to the back of the slide. 

"Hurry up and go down." Sarah said, pushing on Emily's back. Sarah was already back up wanting to go again. 

"Hold your horses. I'm going." Emily pushed off and down the slide she went. She picked up more speed  than she thought she would. She put her feet out and as soon as she hit the bottom, her left foot dug in and she fell forward, landing on her stomach.  Emily slowly turned over and that's when she got the wind knocked out of her.  Sarah had slid down right behind her and ended up landing right on top of her. Sarah's knee went right into Emily's stomach. It hurt Emily and she tried to hold back the tears but couldn't. She started to cry and tried to catch her breath at the same time. 

Sarah rolled off of Emily and sat up. She got to her knees and could see Emily was crying. She also noticed that Emily's pants were wet. More than just the wind had gotten knocked out of the poor girl.  

"Are you okay. I'm sorry I hit you." Emily said, with concern in her voice. 

Emily started crying harder when she finally sat up. She could now feel her wet panties and pants. 

Sarah stood up. "I will go get Aunty Kim." Sarah ran as fast as she could towards her Aunt. 

Emily wanted to stop her but Sarah was already gone. Looking through her teary eyes she could see her wet jeans.

"Aunty Kim. Aunty Kim. Emilys  hurt." 

Kim looked up to see Sarah. "What's the matter?" 

Sarah took Kim's hand. "Emily is hurt and she's crying." 

Kim got up and followed Sarah. Emily was  sitting up holding her stomach and Kim could hear her crying. She bent down and placed her hand on Emily's head. "Oh honey. Are you okay? What happened?"

Emily tried to talk but nothing would come out. 

Kim noticed  Emily's wet pants. "Come on honey. Can you stand for me?" 

It took a few seconds before Emily even tried to stand but she finally did. She needed some help from Kim. 

Kim knelt on one knee and pulled Emily in for a hug. "Shhh. Baby. It's okay. You're fine." 

"I sorry Aunty Kim. I slid down and Emily was still at the bottom." Sarah said, hoping she would not get into trouble. 

Kim looked over at Sarah. "It's okay Sarah. Accidents happen. I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt her." 

"I didn't mean to really  Aunty Kim." 

"I know honey." Kim pulled away from Emily. "Are you okay? Come on let's go sit for a few minutes." Kim stood up and took Emily's hand and started walking her towards the table. The restaurant wasn't that busy but there were still a few people around. 

Emily wiped a few tears away and took a deep breath. Now she wished she had never went and played with Sarah.  As they walked, she could feel her wet pants even more. She could see people looking at her.  'How did she pee in her pants? She didn't even feel it.'  She was now more embarrassed than hurt. 

Kim sat down and pulled Emily close. "Are you okay? What hurts?"

Emily lifted her head up. "My stomach.......my...pants..." 

"It's okay. We can fix your pants. Let's just make sure you are okay other wise." 

Emily took another deep breath and started to claim down. Her tears had stopped and she wiped the last ones from her face. 

Kim grabbed Emily's drink and held it in front of her. "Here honey, take a drink." 

Emily placed the straw in her mouth and took a big sip and then another one. She kept drinking until the cup was empty. 

Kim wasn't sure what to do about changing Emily. She couldn't let her stay in her wet pants and she couldn't leave Sarah alone. She held Emily's hand and stood up. "Sarah can you take Emily's hand please." 

• Like 11
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Nicole Kolibri said:

we got Chapter 4!
A chapter, that is soooooo short  ...
You can clearly see that Chapter 4 no longer fits the other chapters.
Even in brevity and content, nothing fits together ...

What about Chapter 4 doesn't fit with the other chapters in your opinion? 

Chapter 5. 

Sarah took Emily's other hand and Kim took them out to the truck. She opened Sarah's door. "Hop up and get in your seat. I need to change Emily." 

Sarah quickly got into the truck and sat in her car seat. Kim closed the door and opened the back.  

"Honey, do you have extra clothes in your suit case?" 

"Yes." 

Kim picked Emily up and sat her in the back. She pulled Emily's suitcase out and opened it. As she dug through it she found a pair of shorts and underwear. Kim closed the suitcase and pushed it back in. "Okay honey. Can you sit back for me." 

Emily moved her bum back and then stopped. "I can go change in there." she said, pointing at the doors of McDonalds. 

"We can get you changed right here sweetie. I can't leave Sarah in the car alone." 

Emily thought for a second. "I can go myself." 

Kim was having nothing to do with Emily going into the bathroom alone. She took Emily from under her arms and slid her back further. Kim took a hold of Emily's jeans and undid the button,  pulling the zipper down. "Lie back. I will get you changed as quick as I can." 

"I can go do it myself. Please. Just let me go in and change. I'm not a baby!"Emily whined. There was no way she wanted to be changed in the back of the truck. She could see people walking past them looking to see what was going on.

Kim quickly pulled Emily's jeans down to her knees. She stopped and then  pulled off both her shoes, setting them to the side. 

"Please no. I can change myself." Emily placed her hands over her face as she was forced down on her back by Kim gently pushing her. 

Kim pulled Emily's jeans off and then took a hold of Emily's ankles with her left hand. She pulled Emily up, taking a hold of the back of her panties, sliding  them over her bottom. Switching hands, Kim pulled Emily's underwear down to her ankles and then completely off. Kim set Emily's leg's back down and opened her purse. She pulled out the package of baby wipes. Kim placed the baby wipe on the front of Emily and started to clean her off. She again took a hold of Emily's ankles and lifted them high in the air and wiped her bottom. 

Emily was never so embarrassed. Here she was getting her bottom wiped by a lady she had just met. That's when the tears started again.

"Just about done honey." Kim said picking up the new underwear and feeding them over Emily's feet. "Can you lift your bum up." 

Emily lifted her bum and felt her underwear slid over. 

"Good girl." Kim looked at he shorts but decided they were not needed. She took Emily's hands and pulled her up. Kim picked her up and placed her on hip. 

Emily placed her hands around Kim's neck as she was scared she fall. 

"It's okay honey. We will be home shortly." Kim noticed some tears. "Are you still hurt?"

Emily didn't hurt, she was just very upset. "No. Can you put me down and get me my pants?" 

Kim ignored her and carried Emily around the side of the truck. She placed her in her car seat and buckled her in. 

Sarah placed her hand over towards Emily. "I'm sorry that I hurt you." 

Emily looked at Sarah's hand. She wiped some tears away and  placed her hand into Sarah's . "It's okay.". She said, with a few tears still rolling down her cheeks. 

Kim looked back and smiled. The two girls holding hands was just he sweetest. "Thank you Sarah. That is very nice of you." 

For some reason holding onto Sarah's hand made Emily feel a little better. She couldn't believe she had peed her pants. She couldn't remember the last time that happened. She held hands with Sarah all they way back to Kim's house.  

Sarah was first to be let out of her car seat and then  Kim helped Emily. Since Emily didn't have any shoes on, Kim placed her back on her hip. 

"I can walk." Emily said, hoping to be put down. She saw Sarah running towards the front door. 

Kim rubbed Emily's back as she carried her  towards the front of the house.  She opened the front door and even once they got in, Kim didn't set Emily down. She walked around the corner. "Sarah do you want to show Emily all your toys?" 

Sarah was sitting on the floor taking her shoes off. She  quickly jumped up. "Yes." 

"Okay. I need to get some things out of the truck." Kim carried Emily around the corner and finally placed her on the floor in a separate room. 

Sarah came running. "What do you want to see first?" She asked Emily. 

Emily looked around the room and there were toys everywhere. Dollhouses, dolls, suffies and legos. The floor had a mat that was pink and had flowers on it. Emily stood only wearing her underwear and t-shirt. She hoped Kim would get her something to wear as soon as possible. 

"You girls play nice. I will be back shortly." Kim said, has she pushed a baby gate closed. 

Emily turned and saw Kim closing the gate. She looked down at herself. Her purple underwear stood out like a sore thumb. When she looked  back up Kim was gone. 

Sarah took Emily's hand and dragged her over to a giant dollhouse. "Do you want to see my dolls?" 

Emily felt silly standing beside Sarah. Sarah was fully dressed and she was not. It was the first time that she noticed she wasn't that much taller than Sarah.  She needed some pants. All of a sudden Sarah placed a doll in her hands. 

"That's my favourite doll but you can play with her." 

Emily looked at the doll. It had red hair and was wearing a red dress. She watched as Sarah picked up another doll and then sat down on the pink mat.  She started undressing the doll. 

"Come on. Let's see what dress looks the best." Sarah said. 

Emily looked back at the baby gate. This was so dumb. She knew she would have to play with Sarah at some point but to be in a room like this and have a baby gate holding her in was crazy. Emily walked over towards the gate and looked to see how it opened. She was holding the doll  with her one hand.  She could see over the top of the gate but didn't see any thing that would open it. She looked out and saw the TV hanging over the fireplace. She placed her hand on top of the gate tying to find a way to open it. 

"Emily. Are you going to play." 

Emily turned back around. What choice did she have? She had to wait for Kim to come back anyways, then maybe she could get some pants and hopefully not have to be in here much longer. She sat down next to Sarah. "Do you play in here all the time?' 

Sarah looked over at Emily. "Yes. Isn't this the best? Aunty Kim has the best toys." 

Emily just sat and watched Sarah. She had no interest in playing with dolls. 

• Like 5

Drawing out the likely possibilities of what surely will be coming Emily’s way in the near future is creating suspense in your story.

Emily now finds herself playing dollies with her soon to be five year old step sister. Clearly her new step Aunt is planning on regressing the girl to a much younger age. 

Is her new Step Dad also in on the plan, will little Emily be regressed to the same age level as her soon to be five year old step sister or is there a more nefarious plan in play for the petite girl?

Looking into the playroom from the scene you have described we see two little girls, one fully dressed and the other in just her panties and T-shirt dressed as if she was a toddler still in the potty training phase. The fact that her Step Aunt has dressed her in panties and a T-shirt and insists on carrying Emily on her hip as if she was still a toddler leads the reader to assume that Kim’s intent is to regress the girl to an age younger than five.

While Emily is trying to open the baby gate are there a number of things that she should now be concerned about:

- what has Kim has gone to collect from the car, is it just her suitcase and wet pants or something else?

- she can only see the sitting room and TV over the fireplace from where she has been effectively contained behind the baby gate, what other baby furniture and trappings of toddlerhood will Kim’s surprise her with?

- what is the plan for the rest of the weekend now that she is now stuck being babysat at Kim’s house?

- she will need to be careful not to sit on a damp spot on the playmat if Sarah spills any water from her dollies bottle, or spill any drink that Kim gives her.

- if that occurred how would she reasonably explain a second set of wet panties on the same day to Aunty Kim?

Your story has a solid base, although it would be more realistic if you revised Emily’s height and weight to match that of the 95% percentile for an American four year old girl using the CDC calculators, that would make her 4 foot 2 inches and 45 pounds, even though she is actually thirteen her genetic inheritance with a petite Mom, delayed physical development and puberty would make that plausable.

Your portrait of Kim as the no nonsense Aunt who is intent on regressing the girl for her own purposes is strong. What ever her intent and the full extent of the petite girl’s regression under Kim’s hand will unfold for your readers as they discover, along with little Emily, what the plan really is for her future as it is unwrapped in later chapters.

Chapter 6.

------
Kim had retrieved Emily's suitcase and wet clothing from the truck. She took the suit case into the bedroom and placed it in  the closest. Kim dropped the wet clothing in the washer and closed the lid. As she walked through the kitchen she looked at the video baby monitor. It look as though the two girls were playing nicely. She made her way around to the play room. "Does anyone need to use the potty?" 

Sarah dropped her doll and stood. "I have to pee." 

"Okay, come on then." 

Emily stayed seated. 

Sarah walked over to the baby gate and Kim lifted her up over it. "Do you need to pee Emily?" 

Emily shook her head. "No. But can I have some pants?" 

"I will be right back." Kim said, taking Sarah's hand and walking her towards the bathroom. 

Kim let Sarah into the bathroom.  Sarah quickly pulled her underwear down and lifted her dress. She used the step stool and sat on the toilet. 

"Would you like to have a bath?" Kim asked. 

Sarah looked up at her Aunt. "Uhmm, Nana gave me one this morning." 

"Okay. Well i need to give Emily a bath since she had an accident. Will you be okay in the play room?" 

"Yes. I have to finish dressing my doll." 

Sarah used the step stool to get to the sink and wash her hands. 

Kim lifted Sarah back over the baby gate. "Emily, can you come here please." 

Finally she was going to get some pants. Emily jump up and walked over to the gate. Kim recached over and picked Emily up over the baby gate. Once she was on the floor she took her hand. Kim walked into the kitchen and picked up the video monitor and then took Emily into the bathroom. 

Emily noticed the video monitor and could see Sarah in the playroom. She hadn't noticed a camera in the playroom but there must be one. When she saw Kim was taking into the bathroom she spoke up. "What are we doing?" 

Kim shut the door and set the video monitor on the counter. She bent down, placed the plug into the tub and started the water. She stood back up. "You need a bath after your little accident.. Come on, off with your clothes." 

Emily took a step back. "Uhmm I can take a shower." 

Kim looked over and pointed. "Sorry. No shower in here. Come on let's get you undressed." Kim recached out to take Emily's hand. 

Emily took another step back. "I don't need your help. I am old enough to take a bath by myself!"

Kim crossed her arms over her chest. "Then show me. Get your clothes off and get into the tub." 

"I don't need you in here. Please leave." 

Kim uncrossed her arms and placed  her hands on her hips. "Once you get into the tub then I will leave you for a little while. Now are you going to get undressed or do you need help?" 

"I'm not Sarah. You don't need to be in here. I'm old enough to do this myself!" 

"No, you're not Sarah. If Sarah was in here she would have  already  undressed  herself and been in the tub. So, are you going to act like a big girl or does Aunty Kim need to help?" 

Emily had taken almost as much as she could today. "Your not my Aunt so leave me alone!. I want to go home." 

That was all Kim was going to listen to. She stepped forward and took a hold of Emily's t-shirt. She pulled it up and over Emily's head. She dropped it on the floor. 

Emily stood in only her panties. She placed her hands across herself. "Stop it right now! Leave me alone!" She yelled. 

Kim pulled Emily by her arm over to the tub. Instead of pulling off her underwear she just picked Emily up and stood her in the tub. "Now, do you want your panties to get wet or are you going to take them off? If you sit in that tub with your panties on, then you can wear them when you get out." 

Emily stood in water as it was raising up past her ankles. "Fine I will take them off. Just leave me alone." 

Before Emily could react, Kim picked it back up and set her on the bathmat. Emily took her panties off and as soon as she did, she was picked back up and placed in the tub. 

"Now sit on your bum." 

Emily slowly sat down. 

Kim opened the cupboard door and dumped a bunch of plastic toys into the water. "I will be back to get you out." Kim picked up Emily's underwear, t-shirt and the video monitor. She looked once more at Emily and left the bathroom. 

Emily picked up one of the plastic toys and threw it out. The blue plastic boat hit the cupboard and made a loud noise. 

Kim was only a few feet away when she heard the noise. She turned and went back in. She bent down and picked up the blue boat. "These stay in the tub. If I find another one out here, you will be sorry." Kim dropped the boat back in the tub. "Do you understand?" 

Emily didn't respond. She lowered her head and looked at the water. Once she heard  Kim leave  she picked the boat up again. She held it in her hand and faked throwing it. 'Oh what are you going to do spank me?'

Kim dropped Emily's t-shirt and panties into the washer along with the others. She went into the kids bedroom and picked out matching pink rompers with blue and white flowers on them. Peter had given her money last week so that she could go and buy the girls some new clothes.  He insisted that she buy matching clothes for the girls so that neither one would be jealous. Kim found that Old Navy had lots of clothing that came in small to ex large.  She ended up buying most everything there.  She opened the dresser and retrieved some pink panties with gold stars on them. Kim went to the playroom. Sarah was still playing with her dolls. 

Kim opened the baby gate. "Sarah let's get you changed. You will be more comfortable in this then your dress." 

Sarah stood and let her Aunt quickly change her clothes. Kim hoped dressing Emily would go the same. 

"Would you like a drink?" 

"Yes please." Sarah replied. 

Kim closed the baby gate behind her and placed Sarah's dress in the laundry room. She went to the kitchen and filled two sippy cups with apple juice. She left one on the kitchen table and delivered Sarah's hers. 

Emily placed her head on the back of the tub and closed her eyes. This day was not turning  out to be one of the better ones. She was tired from getting up early and was really tried of the way Kim was treating her.  She had to find a way to stop this madness or it was going to be a very long weekend. She figured there was no since fighting Kim, she wasn't going to win.  She would just try and get through the weekend has difficult as it might be. 

Kim let Emily soak  in the tub for about 20 minutes before heading in to get her out. 

"All ready to get out." Kim announced. 

Emily had almost fallen asleep and jumped when she heard Kim's voice. 

"Did you have a little nap honey?" Kim said, placing the romper and underwear on the counter. 

Emily sat up. "No. Just closed my eyes." 

"Honey you haven't even washed." Kim said, picking up the wash cloth that was still sitting on the tub, completely dry. 

"Well uhmmm....I haven't got to that yet." 

Kim dropped the wash cloth into the water. "Well hurry up then. Sarah is waiting for you." 

Emily grabbed the wash cloth and quickly ran it over her body. "Okay, I'm done." 

Kim laughed out loud. She knelt down on the bath mat, recached in and took the wash cloth from Emily. "You didn't even put soap on it. I would have thought a big girl like you would know how to take a bath." 

"I do know how. It's just....well I ...." 

"That's okay honey. I will get you all clean." Kim picked up the baby shampoo bottle and poured some into the wash cloth. 

When Emily saw the baby shampoo she spoke up. "Is there other soap?" 

"Why do you need other soap?'" Kim asked as she took Emily's arm and pulled her up so she was standing. 

"That's...baby shampoo." 

Kim stopped dragging the wash cloth over Emily. "It is baby shampoo that's right. Such a smart girl." 

Emily was a little confused. "No. I mean I was hoping you had something different." Emily was so transfixed on the baby shampoo that she didn't realize Kim had already washed most of her body. 

"I will see if I can find you something else next time. Now, sit back down on your bum." 

Emily sat back down with Kim still holding her arm. Kim pulled her forward and then took the bucket the plastic toys were in and scooped some water up, she  poured it over Emily's head. 

Water went into Emily's eyes and she brought her hands up to get it out. Kim poured some baby shampoo into her hand and then worked it into Emily's hair. 

"Okay down you go." Kim said, guiding Emily down so that her head went under the water. Kim held the back of Emily's head and washed out the shampoo. "Okay, honey all done." 

It happen so fast Emily didn't have  a chance to stop it. 

Kim pulled the plug in the tub and pulled Emily up. She turned and got a towel out from under the sink. "Okay sweetie, step out." 

Emily stepped over the tub and Kim started to dry her off. "I can do this." 

Kim paid no attention and kept drying the girl. Once she was done with her body she placed the towel over Emily's head and rubbed. When Kim pulled the towel up off Emily, she said. "There you are." 

Emily tried not to smile but couldn't help it.

"There's the happy girl." Kim stood and picked up the pink underwear and held them out in front of Emily. 

Emily looked at the childish underwear and knew that where not hers. "Those aren't mine."

"Yes they are. I bought them for you yesterday. I bought you some other things as well. Maybe later I can show you." 

Emily wasn't happy about the look of the underwear. They looked like something Sarah should be wearing. "I think they are Sarah's underwear." 

Kim picked them back up to look at the inside. "Nope. These are yours." Kim bent down and held the underwear open. "Come on, step in." 

Emily just went along with it. She placed her right front in, then her left. Kim pulled them up around her waist. They did fit but she sure didn't like the look of them. 

Kim stood and took the pink romper. The romper had elastic at the waist and at the neck. Kim held it down for Emily to step into. "This is one of the many things I bought you. I think you are going to look great in it." 

Emily wasn't even sure what it was. She had not seen anything like it before. Instead of making a fuss Emily put her feet into it. Once Kim pulled it up she had to feed her arms through the short sleeves. The elastic collar hung on her shoulders. 

"That looks great on you Emily. Come on let's go see what Sarah is up to. I bet she is still playing with her dolls." 

Emily looked down at her new outfit. "What is this?" She wasn't happy with flowers but it wasn't to bad. She laughed a little  at Kim's comment. 

"It's a romper honey. All the girls are wearing them. I have a black one." 

Emily hadn't heard or seen a romper before. She could remember any of the kids at school wearing them. 

Emily and Kim stopped at the baby gate.  Kim picked up Emily, placing  her on the other side. 

"Sarah. Emily is back." 

Sarah looked and smiled. "Emily's back." Sarah looked down at her clothes then back at Emily. "We have the same clothes." 

Emily couldn't believe she was wearing the exact same thing as Sarah. She felt her bum being hit and turned around. 

Kim patted her bum. "Go play. I will bring you a drink." 

Emily stood looking at her clothes then at Sarah. 

"Come on Emily. Look what I did with my doll." Sarah shouted. 

Emily wasn't sure what to do. Here she was dressed the same as a 5 year old. She felt  silly and she was sure she looked silly as well. 

"Here is your drink sweetie." Kim said, holding up the pink sippy cup. 

Emily turned and looked at the pink cup. There was no way that would be for her. "Is that for Sarah?" 

"I have mine." Sarah said, holding up her purple sippy cup and took a drink. 

"No, honey its yours. Come and get it." 

Emily was only a few steps away from the gate as she hadn't move since she figured out she was wearing the same clothes as Sarah. "Uhmm..I'm not thirsty." 

Kim set the cup on the floor. "Okay. Well if you get thirsty it's right here. Play nice you too." 

Emily looked at the cup once Kim walked away. 'Is everything going to be the same as Sarah's?' There was no way she was drinking from a little kids cup. She walked over towards Sarah and sat down. Now that she was sitting next to Sarah she felt worse than before. Emily picked up one of the dolls and then threw it at the big doll house. 

"Don't throw my dolls!" Sarah yelled. 

Emily felt bad. It wasn't Sarah's fault she was upset.  She stood up and retrieved the doll. "I'm sorry Sarah. It's just....well... never mind." 

"That's okay. She's not hurt is she?"

Emily smiled and  looked the doll over. "No. She's fine." 

Sarah picked up a dress and held it out. "Can you put her in this for me?" 

Emily sighed. "Sure why not. What else i'm I going to do." 

Sarah picked up her cup and took anther drink. She held it out. "Do you want a drink?" 

Emily looked at the sippy cup. "No thanks." 

"Are you sure. It's apple juice." 

Emily let out a big sigh. "Of course it is. What else would you give a baby?" Emily said. 

"I'm not a baby. You are." 

Emily didn't mean it like that. "I didn't mean you're a baby." 

"You're the one that peed in her pants. Not me. I'm a big girl." 

Emily couldn't  believe Sarah was bringing that up.  "That was your fault. You landed on me." 

Sarah stood up with her cup in her hand. "Your a big meany. It was an accident.  I'm telling Aunty Kim." 

Emily recached out and grabbed Sarah's arm. "You don't need to tell your Aunt anything. Just sit back down and play." 

"No. You're the baby, pee pee pants." Sarah screamed. 

Kim heard Sarah and went to see what was going on. When she got to the gate Sarah was standing over Emily. "What's going on in here." 

Sarah quickly turned and ran towards her Aunt. "She called me a baby." 

Emily was quick to jump up. "I told you, I didn't mean it." she said, wanting to defend herself. 

"Emily come over here. Now!" Kim said, pointing to the floor in front of her. 

Emily slowly walked towards her.  "I said, I didn't mean it." 

"But you admit you said it?" Kim asked. 

"Well...yes but it wasn't like....." 

Sarah piped up. "Aunty Kim. She's the one that peed her pants." 

Kim looked over at Sarah. "Yes Sarah, but that was an accident." Kim looked back at Emily. "You will say you're sorry to Sarah." 

Emily wanted this over so she said, "Sorry Sarah." 

Kim bent down and picked up the sippy cup and held it out. "Maybe someone needs to go night-night." 

Emily looked around to see what time it was but there was no clock. She figured it was no later than 3pm. 'Was she really going to threaten her with sending here to bed at this time of day?' Really?'

"is that what you need, to go night-night for a while?" 

Emily wanted to call her bluff because there was no way she was going to bed at this time of day. Emily thought so a second but then just said, "No." 

"Then no more name calling. You are suppose to be the older one. Start acting like it or you will be going night-night. Now go play nicely and then maybe, if you two are good we can go to the park before supper." 

Sarah jumped up and down. "Please can we go to the park?" 

Kim smiled. "If you two play nicely then yes." 

Sarah went and took Emily's hand. "Come on." 

Emily wasn't  happy with Sarah after getting her in trouble but she followed behind her, back to the dolls. They both sat down. Emily looked to see if Kim was still watching. She wasn't. Emily had no interest in going to the park. She thought back to earlier and what  happened in McDonalds. She had had her fill of slides for one day. 

• Like 6

Trouble is looming for Emily, she is already dressed as a toddler in a romper and is now being made to drink from a sippy cup. Although she has managed to escape the threat of an enforced early bedtime what will the inevitable bring for her? If she thinks that she looks like a toddler in her pink romper now that will be morph into an insignificant concern once Aunty Kim has her wearing a bib so she doesn’t spill her dinner on her romper and then appears with footed sleepers for the girls to wear to bed. That would be the big leap to babyhood that she has worked so hard to avoid since becoming a preteen, if Kim was to secure the zipper shut with with a diaper pin or use sleepers that have the zipper in the back she won’t be back to get the sleeper off on her own to use the bathroom, will she also be diapered and put to bed in a crib immediately or will that come after her first nighttime transgression since she was a real toddler with Kim using the excuse that only little girls wet the bed and that she isn't changing sheets in the middle of the night so it’s back to the nursery for little Emily?

There are so many possibilities and avenues that Kim could take from here to achieve her aim, all of them have the potential to end in frustration, fear and tears for Emily. The weekend with Aunty Kim will change for life in a way that she could not have imagined in her wildest dreams before boarding the plane that morning to come to a new city with her Mom.

While Emily will no doubt try to resist Kim’s attempts to treat her much younger than she actually is her passive resistance will have been anticipated by Kim and easily defeated. If the diapers come up in later conversation will Aunty Kim will simply tell Beth that her young daughter wet the bed because she was most likely struggling with the transition to a new life and a diaper helped her to get a good nights sleep without the fear of another accident. More likely the subject won't come up because Emily will be too embarrassed to tell her Mom that Kim made her wear toddler clothes for the weekend and not wanting to give her Mom any ideas on how to control her increasing defiant behaviour. 

Then there is the pending wedding, will petite little Emily be made to wear a diaper along with her 5 year old cousin under her flower girl dress and what will happen post the reception party when the girl’s are sent home with Kim who will be babysitting for the weeks that their parents are traveling for their honeymoon?

Love your story Babydry,  it has plenty of scope for further development.

16 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

On the previous day when Kim was buying incidental infantile garments for the girls, did she also buy identical diapers?

Now that would be a surprise for little Emmy being pinned into cloth toddler diapers and made to wear a frilly diaper cover (rhumba pants) that matched her soon to be cousin and an identical sundress so that they looked like toddler twins before no nonsense Auntie Kim takes the petite girls shopping or out in a double stroller for a play date with her friends toddlers at the local park.

• Babydry changed the title to Emily and Beth's New Family Chapter 15 06/8