LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PLASTIC BACKED DIAPERS

WHAT DIAPERS ARE PLASTIC BACKED? LOOKING FOR A GOOD HEAVY ABSORBENCY DIAPER THAT IS PLASTIC BACKED AND HAS REUSABLE TABS DUE TO BEING URINARY INCONTINENT AND NOT FECAL BUT NEED LEAK GAURDS DUE TO BEING A MALE?

I personally prefer cloth-backed options usually but I thought that the TENA Slip Active Fit Maxis were marvellous: the tactile feel of the plastic was great.  However they only had so-called "second-chance" tapes rather than a pseudo-Velcro solution which can be resituated a few times.  It might be appropriate for your needs though; prices vary but are generally reasonable.  There is an Ultima absorbancy level as well for wettings of significant volume or frequency.

A really good diaper that I use now is forma care plastic backed diaper 4 tapes, reusable . Elastic at both front and back wasteband . They also absorb nearly 3000 millilitres. Available in the UK.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

www.saveexpress.de stock really good plastic backed nappies with leg-guards.  Reasonably priced.  They'll hold upto 4 litres and are very comfortable.  Four resealable tapes which do work. They're a really good nappy.  The company is based in Germany, but postage isn't excessive and they deliver within a few days outside of Germany   

https://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkontinenz-einweg/windeln-pants-diapers/mydiaper/8802/mydiaper-black-nacht-windel-gr.m-schwarz-10er-packung

https://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkontinenz-einweg/windeln-pants-diapers/mydiaper/8535/mydiaper-windel-nacht-gr.m-weiss-10er-packung

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 12:27 AM, ks84 said:

WHAT DIAPERS ARE PLASTIC BACKED? LOOKING FOR A GOOD HEAVY ABSORBENCY DIAPER THAT IS PLASTIC BACKED AND HAS REUSABLE TABS DUE TO BEING URINARY INCONTINENT AND NOT FECAL BUT NEED LEAK GAURDS DUE TO BEING A MALE?

The best I have found are Better Dry. I get mine from Northshorecare.com. They also offer a subscription service. I get a case every 2 weeks.

Abena Abri-form Comfort original plastic backed briefs are the best price to capacity tradeoff that I've found.  Do not get the Abri-Form Premiums as they are cloth-backed. They are rated at ISO capacity of about 4000 ml for the large level 4 diapers and a single bag of 12 is about $18.00 on Amazon with cases of 36 (3 bags) being about $51.00.  The price point for a bag is about $1.44 each and the case is $1.42 each.

I just got my order of two bags (2/3 of a case) of Abri-Form Comfort L4, plastic-backed diapers.  I passed up on my already open bag of Abri-Form Premiums (cloth-backed) L4 diapers to wear one from one of the new bags.

I Like ATN, if I could still afford them, I would use them day and night. They were available in plastic backed and cloth backed, when I got my last order. probably 6 months ago.

The have tape tabs that you can re fasten depending on where you get them they can be less than $2 each.

I have also used ATNs for years.  In fact, I have just passed the 7 year mark of 24/7.  I have never tried a more expensive diaper because I don't need to.  I get my diapers from a place called Diaperbuys for less than $75 per case.  Each diaper I wear I couple with a Huggies Little Mover size 5 so each combination has a cost of about $1.  I change twice a day.

If you wear diapers leaks will happen, they just do.  I always wear plastic pants to help contain those leaks.  Some think they are not necessary with disposables but I have found them to be invaluable.

2 hours ago, dlinmsp said:

I have also used ATNs for years.  In fact, I have just passed the 7 year mark of 24/7.  I have never tried a more expensive diaper because I don't need to.  I get my diapers from a place called Diaperbuys for less than $75 per case.  Each diaper I wear I couple with a Huggies Little Mover size 5 so each combination has a cost of about $1.  I change twice a day.

If you wear diapers leaks will happen, they just do.  I always wear plastic pants to help contain those leaks.  Some think they are not necessary with disposables but I have found them to be invaluable.

I always wear plastic pants over my nappies in case of leaks.

Regardless of wether I am wearing my cloth or travel disposable ,my aides use the same barrier cream ,moisturizer ,cleanser and plastic or rubber pants ,consistent training and routines remove as many variables as possible ,leave nothing to chance .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, dlinmsp said:

Thats a very good combo, I always use a Huggies size 5 inside of any diaper I wear, its soft, and swells up to an unbelievable feeling ?, Ineed to look at your Diaperbuys supply I haven't seen them that cheap.

Thanks

I hope it works out.  I like the size 5 because I get 150 diapers as opposed to the 120 with size 6 for the same price.  And the size difference is not an issue.  With this combo I don't see the need to spend $3+ per diaper for an ABDL style.  I was a 1950s baby and diapers were white and plastic pants covered diapers.  I even use baby diaper pins to help keep my diapers secure.