LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What if I want an incontinent boyfriend?

7 hours ago, Zoeriley said:

I really wanna date a guy with incontinence but how do I go about finding one? It seems all of the dating sites are for adult babies or for the general dating pool. Help 

:(

I'm sure you'll get some responses on here, but it would help if you out a location on your profile. I am IC but Gay!

8 hours ago, Zoeriley said:

I really wanna date a guy with incontinence but how do I go about finding one? It seems all of the dating sites are for adult babies or for the general dating pool. Help 

Threaten to marry a guy and watch him fill his pants. Or worse, just say the word "ALIMONY."

How about if you went to a few fetish club meetings, check on fetlife see if there is a group in your area.

Then go to a few meetings maybe you will find a cute guy with the same fetishes as you.

You might pick up a new fetish or two, for yourself.

17 hours ago, Zoeriley said:

Im incontinent from prescription medication in USA age 26

6 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

But im also a diaper lover 

1 hour ago, TGalactic2012 said:

But im also a diaper lover 

Can I ask what medication caused you to become incontinent?

On 1/9/2020 at 6:46 AM, Zoeriley said:

Congratulations for your first posted message on DD forum! And, if you have opened a new user just to post this and see how people would react, compliments once again, the idea was not bad at all!

:D

• Haha 1
On 1/9/2020 at 12:46 AM, Zoeriley said:

You also have the option of finding someone open to going 24/7 or untraining

• 1 month later...

I’m diaper trained, as in when wearing a diaper I have no control of when I wet my diaper. 

When not in a diaper I have enough control to keep from wetting my pants for a while.  

On 1/9/2020 at 9:01 AM, BabyJune said:

Threaten to marry a guy and watch him fill his pants. Or worse, just say the word "ALIMONY."

HHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEEE - That would be RICH!!!! :D