LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked till you Cry?

smushtum

I wear Tranquility Pull-on Overnight diapers during the day with plastic pants. At night I wear the same but with 2 soaker pads and an extra pair of non-wick plastic pants over the first. This system works perfectly for me. Nobody can tell. (At least I don't think they can tell). I have all colors and styles of plastic pants---42 pair)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I apologize for the necromancy here, but there's something I want to add.

There are times when I know I need to cry to basically let all the emotions out in a healthy way, but I dislike crying and sometimes have trouble bringing myself to do it. I wish that a trusted friend would do the honor, so to speak, of a therapeutic spanking to get me to cry. Hand or implement, doesn't matter to me, though the point of it isn't to bring pain, but to help with someone who needs to cry and needs to trust that someone won't go too far or take advantage of the situation.

• Like 4

I enjoy various levels of being spanked. But I dislike being spanked while in little/baby space for a lot of reasons. 
But I have been spanked to tears and in a lot of ways it can be super cathartic. You aren't just crying so don't need to feel guilty, the person spanking you is helping you so you can't really blame them or be upset that they made you cry. 

Sometimes though, its so much fun to be spanked while being sassy and smart mouthed and then that turning into crying and begging to stop. 

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

ive never super been into spanking. ive had daddies that LOVE and i indulge them and like it ok until it hurts too much (im a wuss so that happens quickly). but lately i have wanted this exact thing. anything that makes me cry without thinking in a fussy or upset way makes me feel so good. i feel like my daddy or mom has to really really regress me, get in that headspace, and then spank me for some infraction and just keep going until i break. it sounds so cathartic....