LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked till you Cry?

smushtum

For some reason I've always felt like I was weird for this, but does anyone have a desire/need to be spanked until they cry?

That sounds pretty general and "normal", so let me elaborate I guess: I have a super high threshold for physical pain, so spanking for me doesn't usually hurt that bad. (I've been paddled and spanked with bare hands, super interested in trying other things though.)

I'm not talking like, a couple of years, I'm more so talking like...full blown actual sobbing, I guess.

I'm a masochist, so for the most part I find spanking arousing and a pretty mild punishment; however, the idea of it hurting so bad that I kind of regress and lose control of my emotions is soooo appealing to me for some reason.

I essentially want to be begging the person who is spanking me to stop ?

Is this a common thing? Or am I a bit extreme lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Naughtydiaperbaby said:

Not at all. One small confession and please excuse it. I had never been spanked any time in my life. This is not a real human being spanked. It is a doll.

doll4-C4S-GIF.gif

If you have the desire to be spanked it shouldn't be easy to find a spanker to solve the problem.

MY criteria is the condition of the bottom.  Although I can't remember anyone who didn't cry during one.

The small problem was that I had inherited a spanking group and hundreds of spanking pictures. This girl was heavy in the ABDL and spanking communities. The only comment that I got from someone in Charleston and it was a small child. We had just sold our roach clips, bongs and other items at Pepperland. A headshop near the library. We were beside the shop and dividing up the money. We were using some rather coarse language. The girl excused herself from her mother and she confronted us with the comment, "All of you guys need a good spanking for using that language." Some of our stuff can still be found under Drug Antiques. I found one at a shop here in Huntington. The lady wondered if it held some secrets. I unscrewed the base and showed her it had a hidden compartment in it. when we fired it in the kiln, we put a threaded pipe in it. The "Stones also held secrets as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I confess I would like to be held over a womens knees naked and thoroughly spanked. While a group of women watch. All through it she would say how pathetic I was. Humiliating me verbally while reddening my ass with a large wooden hairbrush. When she finished she would shove me off her lap onto the floor at the feet of all the other women. Humiliated, I would be a dishevelled ball crying uncontrollably. Tears and snot running down my face. Each women laughing at me. Not much of a man they would say. And I just cry

• Like 1

"I essentially want to be begging the person who is spanking me to stop ?

Is this a common thing? Or am I a bit extreme lol"

Not at all . A experienced spanker can do this. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, lilstevie said:

"I essentially want to be begging the person who is spanking me to stop ?

Is this a common thing? Or am I a bit extreme lol"

Not at all . A experienced spanker can do this. 

Yay, lol :))

On 1/7/2020 at 4:06 PM, Naughtydiaperbaby said:

Not at all. One small confession and please excuse it. I had never been spanked any time in my life. This is not a real human being spanked. It is a doll.

doll4-C4S-GIF.gif

What an ingenious way to make a spanking video without harming an actual child or violating rules.

BTW, is there a version with a sound track?

When I was 14, and had just recently been spanked for the first time, I bought an old large rag doll at a swap meet. When I practiced spanking that doll with a hairbrush similar to the one in this video, I scolded in my sternest, most mature voice while also yelping, pleading and sobbing in a childish voice.

Edited by Angela Bauer
correct typos
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 3:37 PM, smushtum said:

For some reason I've always felt like I was weird for this, but does anyone have a desire/need to be spanked until they cry?

That sounds pretty general and "normal", so let me elaborate I guess: I have a super high threshold for physical pain, so spanking for me doesn't usually hurt that bad. (I've been paddled and spanked with bare hands, super interested in trying other things though.)

I'm not talking like, a couple of years, I'm more so talking like...full blown actual sobbing, I guess.

I'm a masochist, so for the most part I find spanking arousing and a pretty mild punishment; however, the idea of it hurting so bad that I kind of regress and lose control of my emotions is soooo appealing to me for some reason.

I essentially want to be begging the person who is spanking me to stop ?

Is this a common thing? Or am I a bit extreme lol

I do like a real good spanking with a board os correction, a board mabe 24 inches long and of hard wood. I loved being spanked in thicked cloth diapers and rubber locking pants. The blows are not felt as much with the padding but the humilitation can be great especially if tied tio bed on hands and knees and paddled by friends.  It was wonderful and very humilitating. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 11:19 AM, Diapdyl said:

When I was younger about 8 I think I was bare bottom spanked over my uncle's knee and then put in a nappies in front of dinner guest

Welcome to Daily Diapers Diapdyl, and thanks for making your first post here in our Spanking section.

Trust me, Diapdyl, you are not alone!

I was spanked for the first time in my life by my Aunt Betsy. She used a wooden hairbrush. Like you I was bare bottom, but I was nearly 14 at the time. I wet during the spanking so she diapered me before sending me home (across the street) while I was still sniffling. I had a tiny over-active bladder and had reverted to bedwetting when I was 12, so I was no stranger to diapers.

Could you share any additional details about that spanking?

• Like 1

I was given a quart of enema and thick cloth diapers and locking rubber pants and put on the bed on hands and knees and tiedown to the bed so I could not move. She put an ankle spreader bar in place and a thigh spreader bar so I was wide as possible and she took the wooden paddle and started spanking me. It did not hurt much with the padding but rather humilitating when her friends came over and took turns spanking me. Soon the enema came out and they spanked even more and it squished all around by balls and they even squeezed mmy balls and tugged on them and I did cum. It was humilitating and yes I did cry quietly.   I did lose the keys to locking rubber pants but just miss placed them and I had more kets made. I wasd in a panic for about two hou9rs walking all over house in heavy pooped cloth diaper. 

I was a bedwetter and I wore cloth pinned on diapers and plastic panties to bed every night.  I was never spanked for bedwetting and actually my mother was quite understanding about my bedwetting and she was not humiliating to me at all. However, I did experience spankings for other mis-behaviors.

When I reached the age of about 11 I actually enjoyed having my diapers and my plastic panties on and as time passed i learned to really love having them on.  As a result I started to put diapers and plastic panties on during the day and wear them when I got a chance.

Naturally I was caught having them on many times and my mom made me take them off and wait until bedtime to put  them back on.

One day when I was 14 I had put diapers and plastic pants on and then put on a pair of shorts over them.  My mom must have saw the tell tale diaper "V" bulge or heard my plastic pants because she asked me if I was wearing diapers and plastic pants.  I knew she would make me take them off if I said yes so I lied and said no.  She asked me again and again I lied and said no and started to walk away and she stopped me and said she was going to ask me one more time and then she said "Are you wearing diapers and plastic pants?"  I again so no and immediately she yank the back of my shorts down and saw I lied to her.

She then told me to go to the basement and I knew what was coming.  When she followed me downstairs she hadthe wooden paddle in her hands.   While I was normally spanked with my clothes on she knew that swats with my diapers on would NOT make an impression so she made me take off my diapers and plastic pants in front of her.  I did that and leaned against the wall with my butt sticking oput and felt the swats warm my bare fanny.  She made it a point to tell me that I was spanked for lying to her and not for wearing my diapers and plastic pants.

When it was over she said if I wanted to wear diapers and plastic pants so much I was to put them back on and I was to wear no shorts.  If my friends came to get me to play they would then know I wore diapers and plastic pants.  Luckily my sister that was one year older told my friends I was sick so nobody came to the door to get me.   I sat in the house all day with my diapers and plastic pants on and watched tv and read.  The next morning I did NOT put on dry diapers and plastic panties to wear all day.

1 hour ago, Diaperedbedwetter7 said:

I was a bedwetter and I wore cloth pinned on diapers and plastic panties to bed every night.  I was never spanked for bedwetting and actually my mother was quite understanding about my bedwetting and she was not humiliating to me at all. However, I did experience spankings for other mis-behaviors.

When I reached the age of about 11 I actually enjoyed having my diapers and my plastic panties on and as time passed i learned to really love having them on.  As a result I started to put diapers and plastic panties on during the day and wear them when I got a chance.

Naturally I was caught having them on many times and my mom made me take them off and wait until bedtime to put  them back on.

One day when I was 14 I had put diapers and plastic pants on and then put on a pair of shorts over them.  My mom must have saw the tell tale diaper "V" bulge or heard my plastic pants because she asked me if I was wearing diapers and plastic pants.  I knew she would make me take them off if I said yes so I lied and said no.  She asked me again and again I lied and said no and started to walk away and she stopped me and said she was going to ask me one more time and then she said "Are you wearing diapers and plastic pants?"  I again so no and immediately she yank the back of my shorts down and saw I lied to her.

She then told me to go to the basement and I knew what was coming.  When she followed me downstairs she hadthe wooden paddle in her hands.   While I was normally spanked with my clothes on she knew that swats with my diapers on would NOT make an impression so she made me take off my diapers and plastic pants in front of her.  I did that and leaned against the wall with my butt sticking oput and felt the swats warm my bare fanny.  She made it a point to tell me that I was spanked for lying to her and not for wearing my diapers and plastic pants.

When it was over she said if I wanted to wear diapers and plastic pants so much I was to put them back on and I was to wear no shorts.  If my friends came to get me to play they would then know I wore diapers and plastic pants.  Luckily my sister that was one year older told my friends I was sick so nobody came to the door to get me.   I sat in the house all day with my diapers and plastic pants on and watched tv and read.  The next morning I did NOT put on dry diapers and plastic panties to wear all day.

That is quite a story and where are you today with diapers, do you enjoy them and have you tried locking rubber pants?  I hope you are having fun with diapers as I do. 

Yes, I do still wear cloth diapers that are pinned on with diaper pins and plastic panties.  I do enjoy wearing them and I do wear them all of the time both day and night.  The only difference is that I wear thicker diapers at night.  and yes I do have fun in my diapers and plastic pants.  My desire to have them on has never gone away and my mom lives in another city so she cannot make me take them off anymore.

43 minutes ago, Diaperedbedwetter7 said:

Yes, I do still wear cloth diapers that are pinned on with diaper pins and plastic panties.  I do enjoy wearing them and I do wear them all of the time both day and night.  The only difference is that I wear thicker diapers at night.  and yes I do have fun in my diapers and plastic pants.  My desire to have them on has never gone away and my mom lives in another city so she cannot make me take them off anymore.

I am glad you are enjoying being diapered now take the chance and go outside in diapers, covered of course with short for a long walk, enjoy a long walk and pee as you go and expand on that.   Thanks for a great post

I have been wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants all day every day for about 20 years now.  I own my own business and I run alot so I am not too big so I wear 2 diapers with diaper pins and a pair of plastic panties under my jeans  and then I wear a long shirt and I feel someone would have to look pretty closely to see if I have diapers and plastic panties on.  During the weekends however I even run  12 - 15 miles in my diapers and plastic pants, then come home and shower and then put on thicker diapers and plastic pants and wear shorts or sweat pants over my diapers and plastic pants.  Many times I wear plastic panties that stick out of my waist band just a little and older panties that have been washed a lot so they crackle when I walk.  

34 minutes ago, Diaperedbedwetter7 said:

I have been wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants all day every day for about 20 years now.  I own my own business and I run alot so I am not too big so I wear 2 diapers with diaper pins and a pair of plastic panties under my jeans  and then I wear a long shirt and I feel someone would have to look pretty closely to see if I have diapers and plastic panties on.  During the weekends however I even run  12 - 15 miles in my diapers and plastic pants, then come home and shower and then put on thicker diapers and plastic pants and wear shorts or sweat pants over my diapers and plastic pants.  Many times I wear plastic panties that stick out of my waist band just a little and older panties that have been washed a lot so they crackle when I walk.  

I do love  the crackle  of plastic and the swish of rubber pants, locking pan ts is great for if jogging you can hear the chain.l The chain goes through the waist band all in one piece and hangs out the back or front about six inches from each side and you place te lock at the waist. Now locked in the plastic or rubber pants will not go over your hips and fits  a little tight not irritating at all.  I wear lose fit running short shorts and remember if a person looks their head is looking down at your shorts and if the diaper is  no lower than the hem of the shorts they will see nothing unless yio9ui bend over.  Have fun with this.

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 8:57 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Welcome to Daily Diapers Diapdyl, and thanks for making your first post here in our Spanking section.

Trust me, Diapdyl, you are not alone!

I was spanked for the first time in my life by my Aunt Betsy. She used a wooden hairbrush. Like you I was bare bottom, but I was nearly 14 at the time. I wet during the spanking so she diapered me before sending me home (across the street) while I was still sniffling. I had a tiny over-active bladder and had reverted to bedwetting when I was 12, so I was no stranger to diapers.

Could you share any additional details about that spanking?

As an adult I love being spanked especially while wearing a diadper ankd rubber pants. It feels so good and on all fours on a bed things wiggle around and if it last long enough I will cum and wow.  

Yes, I share the desire to be spanked to tears.  It is very hard to move me to them actually, and there is a thin line between screaming from a beating (I don't want) and crying from a spanking (I do want). It's hard to find that line. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Winnie Cooper said:

Yes, I share the desire to be spanked to tears.  It is very hard to move me to them actually, and there is a thin line between screaming from a beating (I don't want) and crying from a spanking (I do want). It's hard to find that line. 

Nice post and interesting, I like it.

Yes, sometimes I like a spanking to end with some tears. Most of the time, spankings are playful, whether they're just a few swats with a hand or a certain wooden paddle that STINGS like ******, but it's for the fun of being spanked (or a bit of an endorphin buzz). 

But now and then, usually when I'm feeling very relaxed and completely at ease with my partner, I can let go, and just allow myself a good cry. It's usually during a fairly long, slow spanking with lots of body-to-body contact. I've asked for a spanking when I've been upset or stressed out about something, and know that a good healthy cry always makes me feel better.

Pain alone doesn't do it. The hardest spanking I got in my life, I was deliberately razzing my partner, saying they had a weaker wrist than a cheap bartender and whatever other witty commentary I could come up with. It sure worked, ended up with a mix of howling in pain and laughing in between swats, and sitting was "memorable" for several days. Delrin cane. Mucho Oucho! ?

• Like 1