LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Seats and Strollers

Hello all,

I've had to open a new account for some unfortunate reasons.

My question is: As a 5'5 guy what are some baby seats and strollers that I would be able to fit in. Don't worry about safety as this is for RP and not outside the house/in the car.

Thanks 

I'm also a 5"5 guy and I can fit into a Maclaren Major stroller but there are larger special needs strollers available. 

When you say RP do you mean online?

If that's the case then to be honest you might as well find strollers and car seats you like the look of and go with them regardless of if you can realistically fit into it in real life.

1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I'm also a 5"5 guy and I can fit into a Maclaren Major stroller but there are larger special needs strollers available. 

When you say RP do you mean online?

If that's the case then to be honest you might as well find strollers and car seats you like the look of and go with them regardless of if you can realistically fit into it in real life.

not online but IRL.

1 hour ago, 2020NewAccount said:

not online but IRL.

Oh ok:

Well you could check out the special needs strollers and car seats on Ebay, although some are a little pricey.

Alternatively, you could go to second hand stores that sell stuff like regular baby/toddler type strollers and car seats cheap and buy one (or several) and experiment.

4 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Oh ok:

Well you could check out the special needs strollers and car seats on Ebay, although some are a little pricey.

Alternatively, you could go to second hand stores that sell stuff like regular baby/toddler type strollers and car seats cheap and buy one (or several) and experiment.

We don't have that kind of money to experiment. 

Do you know any good baby car seats that would fit me?

Edited by 2020NewAccount
1 hour ago, 2020NewAccount said:

We don't have that kind of money to experiment. 

Do you know any good baby car seats that would fit me?

I don't own a car seat anymore, but I had a Graco like this one

61OOShhkHpL._SL1500_.jpg

I could fit and it came with adjustments, only downside was the wings/side-impacts were tight around the shoulders: easily fixable by sawing them off which is what I did (I took the cloth cover bit off first though lol)

2 hours ago, HunterPuppy said:

Anyone have experience with strollers when you're 5ft 10? I think I might be a bit tall for them.

Well you might be able to fit into something like a Advanced Mobility Freedom

https://www.amazon.com/Advance-Mobility-Freedom-Push-Chair/dp/B002CZQ3YS#productDetails

81tJ89hUi1L._SL1500_.jpg

Or possibly something like a Convaid Metro

51vcRoBZHfL._SY450_.jpg

There's a bunch of larger strollers out there though, I was just throwing a few suggestions your way :)

3 hours ago, HunterPuppy said:

Anyone have experience with strollers when you're 5ft 10? I think I might be a bit tall for them.

I’ve never tried either of those suggested ones, but I’m you size and I can’t fit into any toddler strollers. I’d say your best bet for role play is to use your imagination and just hold hands with your Big.

4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

You can also look for gaming chairs. Some have a look, and feel of baby seats, but are large size. 
https://www.amazon.com/Mera-Adjustable-7-Position-Folding-Lounger/dp/B07TKKJKXC

You can search google, or eBay for others, some sit on the floor, and others have a tradition seat, or pedestal mount. 

That's a really good idea! Take a gaming chair and cover it in plastic and make your own zip cover out of some cute fabric. Then just attach a 5-point harness, some wrist cuffs, leg cuffs, and... (I think you can figure out the rest ?) Throw some quick-release clips on it and you can easily keep it as a gaming chair during the day, and a fun bondage chair at night!

Little Tomás (and yes, I love being tied up ?)

While you are comfortably seated in your Chariot of Desire - get one with the 5 point harness with center buckle closing.

Then don your restrictive mittens so you can't operate that buckle release let alone get out of this pleasure rig.

Now while you are all comfy hope you thought to diaper up cause if you can't resolve your situation you just might maybe will

need to use your own self installed potty at some point .

If you get to wiggling about hope you set the brakes on this bondage contraption - it would be such a sight to see you

whizzing down the boulevard - whizzing in your diaper and even scaring the number 2 out too !

XXX PD - Car 54 check on a runaway stroller on the Baby Belt Boulevard before the stuff hits something un-diapered !

On 1/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, 2020NewAccount said:

Hello all,

I've had to open a new account for some unfortunate reasons.

My question is: As a 5'5 guy what are some baby seats and strollers that I would be able to fit in. Don't worry about safety as this is for RP and not outside the house/in the car.

Thanks 

You cold also try this childish seat belt cover. It would work in an actual car.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:53 AM, littleTomás said:

You cold also try this childish seat belt cover. It would work in an actual car.

Have been in a head-on collision, that looks like something that would help displace some of the potential energy that the belts puts into the body.   Mind you- that potential energy would have been me against the windshield, so the bruised shoulder was minor compared.