LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MtF HRT

KimiM

So, I'm gonna be starting HRT soon, and was wondering what I can expect. I know the technical side, but I don't know anyone that's gone through it, so I don't know the what kinds of mental, and emotional effects there might be. I would like some insight, if anybody can help. 

Hi, congrats on the HRT! ? I've been on mine for about 6ish years now, so I can't remember exactly what it was like in the beginning, and obviously everyone gets slightly different results (like with any medication). The biggest thing I can say is that it's basically a second puberty- mood swings, changes in fat and muscle distribution, changes in sexual feelings etc. The most common thing I've seen online is that you feel your emotions more, crying when you're sad or flipping out when you're angry, higher risk of depression and stuff like that (there are definitely days when you feel you know what a period feels like mentally?). But it's mostly a really positive experience, seeing your body change in ways you've always wanted, anger generally becomes less common, your sex drive can go through the roof if you like that kind of stuff. Just be realistic about how much the hormones will do for you, be aware of how you're changing and adapt to it, and get ready for some serious rollercoaster moments and you'll be fine and feeling better than ever after a couple months.
Good luck, here's some other points of reference if you want them.

https://transcare.ucsf.edu/article/information-estrogen-hormone-therapy

• Thanks 1