LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 48]

So this is my first time, trying to write any kind of story revolving around ABDL and also one of the first time I've ever tried sticking my nose into creative writing at all.

This is basically a preview.

I would like some feedback on my writing style and also if this is an "story idea and concept" that people would like to see me put some time and effort into.

To zero and back

Chapter 0:

” You GOT to be joking!” My mother stared back at me with a dumbfound look on her face.

“You can’t be serious, about such an idea!?” Her eyes didn’t flinch, as she just stared right at me, with a blank expression.

“Mom, seriously, it’s a great idea and it’s NEVER been done before. And the people at the magazine already signed off on it. They think its brilliant! This could be my big break!” I could easily tell, that my attempts at convincing her, had little to no effect.

“So let me get this straight.” Taking a zip of her coffee, she learned forward in the couch, staring even harder at me, from the other side of the living room table.

“The biggest child and parent’s magazine in the country, “Mommy Mag” has agreed for you to write a parenting guide on potty-training, by first unpotty-training yourself and then training yourself again, alongside your baby cousin!? And how long did they give you to write this article?”

“Two years.” I mumbled, trying to break free of her locked stare.

“So what, one year to unlearn everything and then when your cousin turns three, you got one year to learn everything again alongside him and write this damn thing!?”.

“Pretty much.” Her eyes did not flinch, she had barely blinked since the conversation started.

“And what does the deal include.” She took another sip of her coffee. This was my shot, my one opening to sell her on the idea.

“They have agreed to take care of all expenses, WHATEVER that may include, also I would be under full time contract the full 2 years, but will not have to meet into the office to work on the article. And Mom, the salary is great and when the 2 years are up, if the article gets printed, I’m guaranteed to have my contract renewed and is free to work on whatever I feel like afterward. It’s a great deal and I really think this could be my big shot, at making it in the business.” That last part wasn’t a lie, I truly did believe that this could be my chance of making it big in the journalism business. Ever since getting my degree almost a year ago, nothing had really gone my way and 12 months after finishing school, I was still living at home with my mom and had, little to no luck at getting my foot in the door anywhere.

That was one of the reasons of this project of my, but there was another, one that nobody and especially my mom needed to know about. I’m an ABDL which stands for adultbaby diaper lover, it’s a kind of fetish that has its roots in ageplay and regression often revolving around wearing and using diapers. So basically being able to wear and use diapers and combine it with my work, which may lead to something bigger, while getting PAID to do so, was the ultimate dream come true.

But first, I had to convince my mother, since I was living under her roof and this would come to affect her day and life. 

“And what does your aunt Karen and uncle Rob think of this?”

“They are pretty cool with it, I’ve already ran the idea by them and it’s not like it’s really going to affect them. Especially not until cousin Jack turns two and then it’s still limited how big a part of it, he and they are going to play. I’m the test subject, Jack is only playing the role of control test, so I’ll have some routines to follow, while training myself back up.”

She took another zip of her coffee cup, still looking skeptical, but her stare had lightened.

“I still can’t believe, that my sister agreed to this.” She exhaled deeply.

“And how exactly are you planning on….UNtraining yourself?”.

“Well...” I hesitated for a second.

“I’ve been reading a lot about it on the internet, there are actually a lot of information on the subject, believe it or not. In reality, it’s like un-training any other muscle and there’s also hypnosis and stuff, that should help with the process.”

She continued to stare into her cup, not giving me a second look as she spoke.

“Well Patrick, you’ve seem to have already made up your mind. And you’re an adult, it’s not like I can stop you and you seem to have done your research. If this is want you think you NEED to do, to get your career going and if you promise to take good care of yourself.”

My eyes lit up, as she looked back up at me.

“Then go for it,”

JACKPOT!

Chapter 1:

After a rather quiet, but especially awkward dinner, I found myself sitting in front of my laptop, armed with my company credit card and ready to begin my project.

Seeking out diapers was my first priority, it didn’t take me long to find a local site that sold incontinent product and offered express shipping. I ordered a case of plain white adult diapers, in medium thickness and capacity and continued on to the second target on my “to do list”.

I had been looking at hypnotic ABDL files for a while. Most of them seemed too good to be true, offering complete incontinent and mental regression. But at one point I stumbled upon a webpage that didn’t promise too much and actually sported some great review of their files.

One file offered help to induce urinary incontinent, making the listener more open to the thought of becoming less bladder control aware and accepting this fact.

Another offered the same but included bowel incontinence.

But the one I had my eyes on, offered both of these, plus included ties to mental regression and acceptance. Linking the thought of becoming incontinent, with the thought of being a toddler or infant. Mentioning allowing the user to not be embarrassed by the idea of wearing and using diapers, because that is what babies would do and making “giving up control” easier, as this train of thought and connection between the two grew stronger.

That was all I needed to read and within seconds the file was ordered and arrived in my email inbox.

That would be all, I would need for now and I put my trusted company card away and decided to call it a night. But not before transferring the hypnotic file to my phone, so I could listen to it while I slept.

Laying in my bed, I plugged my headset in and played the file, which sadly turned out to be a disappointment. The field proved to be some sort of subliminal message, just a random mix of radio scatter and sounds bites. The only noticeable feature, was a faint sound of a nursery lullaby appearing from time to time. But still I found the simple thought of the promised effect and what awaited me in the near future arousing and jacked myself to a major orgasm, before falling asleep, the file still playing in my ears.

I woke up the next morning refreshed and excited. Luckily Mom had left for work, when I got up so awkward encounter ruined the morning as I had breakfast and started my day.

I did not achieve a lot that day, as I constantly found myself checking the driveway waiting for the delivery of my diaper order.  But I did manager to kill some time in front of my laptop and after much thought came up with a name for my article.

“To zero and back” I said to myself as a wrote the headline on the word document.

That name seemed fitting, as I would be going back to zero potty training and then back again afterwards. The mere thought of that, got me excited.

Finally, the doorbell sounded and I sprang across the house. Opening the door, I was greeted by a UPS driver, holding a large cardboard box in his arms. Quickly signing for the order and sending him on his way, I ran back across the house and into my room, throwing the box onto my bed before ripping it open.

Inside I found exactly what I ordered. A shipment of plain white diapers, enough to surely last me a while. At least in the beginning.

Now came the part I had been waiting for. Time to put on, what hopefully was my first of many diapers for a long time.

I ripped one of the diapers out of the box and sniffed it. No apparent smell hit, to my disappointment, so I quickly continued to open the diaper and spread it out on my before, taking a second to admire it, before slowly unbuttoning my jeans and letting them drop down around my ankles, before stepping out of them.

Next I removed my underwear, realizing this may be the last time in a while, that I wore such a pair of boxerbriefs.  

I turned around and placed my bum on the diaper, it felt thinner than expected, but still the feeling of the soft padding, sent chills down my spine, as I laid back and put the front up between my legs.

Next came the tapes, which proved to be quite a challenge, as each side sported 2 pieces of sticky material. It took a lot of fiddling and several on and off attempts but finally I had all four pieces of tape attached and the diaper secured around my waist.

After standing up and walking over to my bedroom mirror to inspect myself, it became clear that “secured” may have been an overstatement. The diapers were hanging rather loose and slightly crocket around my hips. It took 5 more minutes of fiddling and opening and reapplying the tapes, before I ended up with a semi acceptable result.

There I stood, dressed in nothing but my t-shirt and a crinkly white diaper. This was a dream come true, but the dream quickly ended as I heard the front door open and my Mom enter the house.

I panicked and quickly ran to pick up my pants, we may have had the talk and this may be a dream come true, but I was nowhere near ready to let my Mom see me, in just a diaper.

The pants proved to be a challenge to put on, the diaper was thicker than expected and it took quiet a lot of effort to force my pants up and over the diaper, but I managed to close them around my waist and went to greet my Mom.

As I entered the kitchen to meet her, I became aware of the crinkle that followed my every step, as a result of the diaper moving around my hips. I slowed my movement, careful not to walk to fast, as a mean to dampen the noise of my new underwear.

“Oh there you are, so how has your day been?” My Mom was busy unpacking the groceries as I entered.

“Fine I guess, I’ve got a bit of writing done and I even came up with a title for my article.” I picked up a grocery bag from the table and start unloading it into the cabinet.

My Mom stood quiet for a moment, staring down at me, as I was kneeling in front of the cabinet.

“So, how does it feel?”. I looked up at her with a confused look.

“What do you mean?” I folded up the bag and stood back up.

“How does it feel being back in diapers?” My mouth dropped for a second.

“How did you know?” My response triggered a chuckle from her.

“It pretty hard not to notice, that crinkle is pretty hard to ignore, also its peaking up from the back of your pants when you squat down and when you entered, you were waddling almost like a toddler trying to hide it.” She continued to chuckle, as she put the bags away.

“Guess it’s something we both have to get used to. It’s not like you can sneak around for the next 2 years, trying to hide it.” At this point my face was burning bright red, this was one of the things I hadn’t thought about, but she was right.

I spent the next few hours “hiding” in my room, trying to avoid awkward diaper contact with my Mom, until the time came for my bladder to declare itself “full”.

“This is it.” I mumbled to myself, as I stood up from my desk.

Standing in the center of my room, I closed my eyes and relaxed my body.

Nothing.

I took a deep breath, exhaled and relaxed.

Again, nothing.

This was proving to be quite a challenge, and this whole untraining concept, may be harder than expected.

Once again I took a deep breath, held it, exhaled and FINALLY.

I felt a warm flow spread around my crotch, as the diaper flooded and consumed the urine flowing from my body.

The warmth continued to spread across the front of the diaper, slowly making its way towards the back and…

DOWN MY LEG!?

I opened my eyes, just in time to catch the first drops of liquid, roll my thigh and onto the floor.

“SHIT!” I mumbled loudly.

The flow of urine stopped, but it was clear that my diaper had leaked and I had managed to make a mess on the floor.

“Guess I didn’t do such a good job after all.”  I thought, as I stood there contemplating my situation.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom. First to rip off the “failed” diaper and wash myself off with a cloth, before grapping a roll of paper and run back to my room for a quick clean up.

With the mess taken care off, I dropped the used diaper in the bathroom waste bin and soon found myself back in my room, fresh diaper in hand and ready to give it another try.

Once again I placed the diaper on my bed and started placing it around my hips. AND once again I found myself having to fiddle with the tapes for several minutes, applying and reapplying them, before I ended up with an acceptable result.

At this time, Mom was yelling that dinner was ready, so I threw my pants back on and slowly snuck my way to join her.

Nothing particular happened for the rest of the night, as we both tried avoiding starting any awkward conversation during dinner, before I quickly snuck my way back to the safety of my room, where I spent the rest of the night, until it was time for bed.

Laying in my bed that night, the hypnotic file playing through my headset. I quickly discovered that falling asleep wearing my new underwear would prove to be a challenge. The extra padding between my legs, made laying on my side rather difficult, not to mention the loud crinkle that followed my every movement and the extreme heat that was generated around my groin.

But finally after much tossing and turning, I drifted off to sleep.

1 day down, 729 to go.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

This is looking pretty good so far, noticed one typo: 

40 minutes ago, Pamperdk said:

Taking a zip of her coffee

I presume you meant "sip".

Regardless, this looks to pretty interesting, and it is a concept I have not seen. That being the voluntary un-training of a adult, for the purposes of writing an article on potty training. 

Thank-you, for posting this. Have a gooder there bud!

Really like this aproach since it’s a very reasonable and in some ways real ! Since it’s not uncommon a reporter Living the story ! So I am very curious to see where this goes ! If Patrick gonna use adult or ABDL diapers and if his mom gonna help with the untraning ! And I think mom already knows that he is ABDL so she gonna make the best of situation so she can enjoy have her baby boy back !!

Thank you for your feedback guys. I've decided to continue with the story and concept and have updated my first post with chapter 0 and 1.

Please leave your thoughts and comments and please note that english is not my first language, so some spelling or grammatical errors may occur from time to time.

• Thanks 1

I am pleased to see an addition to this story. It is a (as far as I am aware) unique take on the whole diaper and untraining genre. Seeing as English is not your native tongue, you have written rather well, with only a few mistakes, that do not detract from the readers experiance. Thank you for posting this. Have a gooder there bud!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the feedback and interest guys. I'll try to keep the updates regular, but some time real life takes priority or I just hit a writers block, so please be patient with me.

But here you go :)

Chapter 2:

Slowly opening up my eyes the next morning, two things quickly hit me.

1.       I’ve been sleeping on my stomach; which I don’t think I’ve ever done before.

2.       I really got to use the restroom.

“Well, I’m wearing a diaper for a reason.” I thought to myself, as I repeated the process from the day before, of closing my eyes, inhaling and exhaling deeply and trying to relax.

Sadly, the result was the same, as the night before, with nothing happening.

Shifting myself to my back, to take some of the pressure off my crotch area, I repeated the process and after several deep breaths, I was meet by a tickle and warm sensation spreading around my crotch and diaper area.

As the stream stopped, I laid frozen for a few minutes, enjoying the experience and taking in my situation.

I slowly moved my hands down under my covers, down along my body until they finally met the warm soft crinkly covers of my diapers.

“Oh for FUCK SAKE!” I exclaimed loudly, as the next thing my hands touched was a wet spot on my bedsheet.

I shut out of bed and yanked the covers away to reveal several small wet patches on my sheets, where my diaper had been.

Once again I had leaked, thanks to a bad diapering job.

I quickly stripped the sheets of my bed, while cursing the damn diaper and proceeded to throw everything in the washer, before stripping myself of the failed diaper and jumping in the shower.

Afterwards I once again proceeded to diaper myself, being really careful with the tapes and place of the diaper, hoping the third time would be charm, before carrying on with my day.

Later in the afternoon I was hit by the urge to use the diaper again and standing in the center of my bedroom one more, this time it seemed to do its job and held everything in.

The sense of a warm diaper around my ground instantly turned me on and I proceeded to rub myself through the diaper, reaching what may have been the best orgasm in my life and afterwards spent a few more hours in the moist diaper, even wetting it one more time with success, before finally changing to a fresh one, throwing the old one in the bathroom waste bin, just as Mom arrived home.

Several days past in that sort of manner. I would slowly become more comfortable wetting my diaper, often with a 50/50 success in regards to leaks, due to my inability to figure out how to properly diaper myself, but luckily I only wet in the seclusion of my room, which I had been spending almost all my time in since going back to diapers. This was mainly due to the awkwardness of being around my Mom while wearing my new underwear. So I spent most days alone in my room, playing computer, watching TV and writing small bits and pieces, of what would hopefully be my groundbreaking article, often I would only come out to eat or to go change in the bathroom.

This was all fine. In my mind I was slowly easing into my new lifestyle, I took everything in a slow pace, this was going to be an adjustment and it would take time to get used to. But then I suddenly got thrown into the deep end.

The weekend had arrived, which posed a few challenges. My Mom was going to be home the whole day, so avoiding her would prove to be damn near impossible. But that wasn’t the biggest hurdle that I was about to have to jump.

My Mom was yelling for me from the kitchen, as I carefully “waddled” my way to the kitchen, so figure out what was up.

“Oh there you are, would you mind driving to the store really quick, I seem to have forgot to buy coffee.” That sentence made my heart skip a beat. GO OUT, in PUBLIC, in my DIAPER!? I knew this was something I would have to get used to at some point, but the reality of that being at that second hit me hard.

“Uh, sure Mom.” I stammered as I turned around and headed back to my room.

In almost a state of panic, I started to look for pant, which would be able to hide my diaper bulge. At this point my selection of pants, had almost been cut in half, as I had learned that many jeans were not made to fit over an adult sized diaper.

I decided on a loose pair of sweatpants and made my way towards the garage, picking up the car keys on the way and soon drove out of the driveway on the way to the store, my heart racing a million miles per hour.

Arriving at the store a few moments later, I was on the verge of having a heart attack, as my ticker was almost beating out of my chest. I knew this was something that I had to get over and a challenge that I was forced to was. Still it took several minutes and a lot of deep breaths, before I finally opened the door and exited the car, making my way across the parking lot and into the supermarket.

Luckily it turned out to be nearly empty, as I entered through the entrance.

“Okay, get in, get out. Nice and easy.” I thought to myself.

The question was, do I move slowly trying to avoid having my diaper crinkle too loudly or do I just go for it, hoping to move fast enough for people not to notice the sound of my plastic underwear?

“Sprint it is.” I thought, as I picked up my pace, almost running through the aisles, knowing the exact route to my target shelf.

I quickly paced by an elderly couple, they didn’t notice me at all, as I turned the corner and arrived at coffee shelf.

I stopped for a moment, almost having to catch my breath as my eyes wandered the shelfs, searching for the correct brand. I quickly stopped it and grabbed a glass off the shelf, but stopped dead in my track just as I was about to turn around and make my way towards the exit.

A very familiar pressure was pushing on my bladder, feeling I knew very well. I stood frozen, as I surveyed my surroundings. Not a person in sight.

“I’ve come this far, got to get past this sooner or later.” The thoughts were bouncing around my head, did I dare, was I ready?

My brain apparently made up its own mind, as it took over control and my body let loose.

What started as a trickle, quickly turned into a fountain as I flooded my diaper right there in the coffee aisle.

“Please don’t leak, please don’t leak.” I was praying that I had done a good job in diapering myself and that my plastic underwear would hold together.

After what seemed like hours, but may only have been a minute, the stream stopped and I was left out of breath, standing alone in the middle of the supermarket in a soaked diaper.

I quickly inspected my pants and found them, DRY!.

“Thank god.” I thought, as I once again looked around, finding myself alone.

“That was easier than expected.” I mumbled to myself, as I slowly turned around and started to make way towards the check out, my waddle a bit heavier and my pace a lot slower, than when I entered.

I reached the same elderly couple that I had passed by moment before, slowly picking up my pace, while trying to now draw attention to myself, my slight waddle or the crinkle coming from my pants.

I greeted the middle age woman sitting at the checkout, as I placed the coffee on the register, quickly paying before heading straight for the exit.

Finally, back in the car, I exhaled deeply, trying to slow down my heartrate.

“Wow!” I let out a scream, happy and satisfied with the outcome of my adventure, a milestone had been passed and it felt amazing!

With my diaper still warm between my legs, I made the quick drive home and entered the house proud of my courage and adventure.

I put the coffee on the kitchen table together with the keys and made my way towards my room, but was stopped by the sound of my Mom calling me into the living room.

Stepping into the living room, I found her sitting on the couch.

“Thank you honey, everything went smooth?” She smiled at me.

“Yeah, nice and easy, no problem.” I responded, smiling back at her.

“And judging by the swelling between your legs, I assume you had quit an adventure.” She chuckled, gesturing towards my diaper area.

“Oh yeah, that.” I blushed, almost unable to get my words out.

“I wanted to talk to you about that, you may start using some powder…BABY powder that is, just to keep the moisture away from your skin and it would also help hide the smell, that’s bound to appear at some point. If you leave the company card on the table, I could swing by the shop tomorrow and by you some.”

I was left stunned for a second, not really sure how to respond to that.

“Oh, uhm, yeah, that would be great thanks, Mom”.

“No problem.” She turned her attention back to the TV, as I backed out of the room, making sure to leave my credit card on the kitchen table, before heading to my room.

This day gave me a lot of material for my article and I made sure to put it all down in writing, before turning in for the night.

• Like 5

Good chapter! With a good pace !i know how he feels because the first time wearing and using diapers in the open always given a rush of emotions ! I really want to read more of this story ! 
ps I think very soon we gonna see mommy helping taking care of her baby boy ! Rsrs 

Thanks for chapter 2. Its rly nice again!
If the story goes on like this i dont mind wait for the next chapter as long as you need ?

I also rly like that you dont left out the sexual part but without focus on it too much. 
In addition i love how innocent he stumbles across this all. He thinks so much that he is in control, but my guess is that the constant wearing makes him more addicted emotionel every day without him knowing. But maybe he will realize something soon.
If i would have to suggest something, sometimes there could be more feelings or inner thoughts sometimes, so that we can relate to the inner world of our protagonist.

Maybe if you do need ideas or just want to talk more about it, we can pm or so ^^.

Chapter 3:

The next morning, I awoke to the familiar feeling of a full bladder and the sound of crinkles from my underwear.

Taking a deep breath, I relaxed my whole body and slowly let go, allowing my bladder to empty into the thirsty diaper around my crotch. Only to realize that an all too familiar wetness was spreading under and around me.

“FUCK!”. Another unsuccessful diapering, had once again resulted in a leak and another set of wet sheets.

Annoyed and irritate I went through the process of removing my bedding, throwing everything in the washer, before going through my morning routine of showering and changing into a new diaper, praying for this one to hold up.

Mom had apparently left early that morning to take care of some chores and shopping, once again leaving me to spent the major part of the day alone.

I spent the majority of that day writing, reading some ABDL fiction and finding different articles about potty-training and also some ABDL articles about un-potty-training.  

I soaked through my diaper and had to change, before Mom arrived home late in the afternoon, interrupting me in the middle of watching the news, to summon me to the kitchen.

When I entered the room, Mom was in the middle of unpacking the groceries and pointed to the dinner table.

“There ya go, Honey. Powder and I also got you some baby oil, in case you feel your skin getting irritated. Can’t have you getting a diaper rash, can we?”

I went to grab the power and oil, not sure how to respond, until my eyes caught a big box standing on the floor, leading me to bust out “What’s that Mom?”.

She turned towards me, her eyes going to the box sitting in the middle of the kitchen. “That’s also something I picked up for you.”

She went and opened the top of the box, continuing to talk, as she started to pull out the content.

“It’s a diaper pail for the bathroom. I’m sorry to say it, but throwing your used diaper in the wastebasket, doesn’t really work in the long run. It’s already starting to smell pretty bad in there. So I bought this and put it on your credit card.” She finished unboxing the large container.

“It got the biggest one they had, since your diapers are a bit…Bigger than usual.”

Once again she had me lost for words, resulting in me responding with a short “thank you.” Not sure what exactly to think at that very moment.

I was instructed to take the diaper pail into the bathroom, as she continued to unpack and later that night after having dinner and soaking my diaper a few more times in my room, I had the “honor” of using it for the first time and was rather impressed of how simple it was and Mom was right, it did wonders sealing the smell of my used diapers inside.

At the same time, I also found myself applying the baby powder to my crotch for the first time, while changing into the diaper, that would last me until the next morning. The smell of the power was strong, but pleasant and triggered some hidden or forgotten memories and feelings in my brain, as I sprinkled it across my crotch, before pulling a new diaper up between my legs, making sure to tape it nice and snug.

Now, what I learned over the next week was, Mom was right, not only about the diaper pail, which was totally worth the money, doing its job and kept the bathroom odor free. But the powder also came in handy, as it did make the experience of being “stuck” in diaper more pleasant, helping keeping my skin dry and also helping to control the stench of urine that would sometimes follow me around the house. Even the baby oil got added to my diapering routine by the end of the week, as I did start to notice some light skin irritation around my crotch.

I also realized that keeping my diaper area, hairless was a must to make the process of washing myself faster and easier.

The impact of going back to diapers, was starting to have an effect on the way I was living my day to day life and I was only a few weeks in, in my process of going back to a time where I really needed them.

• Like 2

Very very good - keep it going - - -

OK the leaking eventually will get to a point of being uncontrolled - noted already wet bedding sheets and that not so simple wet mattress pad and mattress.

It is obvious that a change in diaper size is forthwith - the present diapers are not doing the job. The need for a diaper cover is going to have to be considered

to keep the leaking contained.

Noted already that the jeans pants are getting too awkward and not fitting over the diapered volume -

THUS - a need for a different wardrobe other than sweat yoga pants.

The changes are going to be more frequent and a better easier method of changing entertained perhaps a onesie or shortall with snap crotch -

certainly a dress or skirt would be better but that introduces problems of another sort ? 

Good start with the baby powder oil and reduction of the pubic bush to keep things cleaner and with less odor.

Question is the story only going to be content with Number -1- wettings or going deeper with Number -2- messy soiling - messing with those hypnotic

regression tapes/media may have unintended side effects consequences - AND SO THE PLOT THICKENS !  LOL !

I enjoy this story very much. It is a fascinating approach.

BabyLock brings up an interesting point, namely waterproof diaper covers, such as plastic panties. I'm surprised the Mom did not suggest those.

To make the article for the parenting magazine more meaningful, the writer needs to put himself in the place of an infant not toilet trained. Such a baby/toddler would not be sleeping in an adult bed. Perhaps a child still in diapers would not still be in a crib, but certainly the mattress would be protected with a waterproof sheet. Again I'm surprised that the Mom did not insist on the waterproof sheet from the get-go. At some point Mom will discover the wet sheets and bedding. A medical supply store, perhaps where she bought the diaper pail, also sells waterproof sheets. Diaper covers, like plastic panties, might need to be ordered on-line, although they are used mt adult invalids enough the store selling diaper pails should stock those.

Think of the year getting "untrained" as the period leading to toilet training. The mother of such a child would usually take the kid along when buying diaper-related supplies. Perhaps wearing a support garment, such as a Onesies or body suit, would reduce leaks, as well as cover the back of the diaper. Worn with slacks, trousers or shorts, the top of the Onesies look like an ordinary T-shirt.

Now I am fascinating how this experiment in "un-training" proceeds.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4:

Things were moving forward, “slow and steady wins the race” I kept telling myself as I continued to become more comfortable wearing my new underwear. During the next period I ventured out of the house a few more time, trying to get used to wearing diapers around other people. Short trips to the store, trips to the drive-in, just small adventures around time, slowly but sure I was building the confidence to be around people, without the constant fear of them finding out about my plastic underwear.

I’d also started becoming more comfortable around my Mom, venturing out of the comfort of my room to join her in the living room for several nights of watching television on the couch and generally just helping out keeping the house clean and neat.

I also managed to break through another mental challenge during this period and finally forced myself to use my diaper, while being around my Mom.

This line was crossed one night, as we both were sitting on the couching watching some unremembered gameshow. We were both distracted by the noise of the show going on, on the television when an all too familiar feeling hit me or more specifically hit my bladder.

My first reaction was to get up and retreat to the safety of my room, to relieve myself, but I managed to stop my initial reaction, before even getting up from the couch.

“I’m going to have to do this, sooner or late. I should not think about using the diaper and if I don’t think about it, then I should not think or worry about, who is around when I do so.” The thoughts were racing through my head, as my mother’s eyes was still glued to the screen.

“Just let go, just let go, just let go, just let……..go.” The words repeated in my mind, as my breathing slowed down and I leaned back I in the couch, trying to loosen every muscle in my body, while trying to forget that my Mom was sitting only a meter away from me.

“Let go, let go, let GO!” My bladder suddenly let loose like never before and flooded my diaper, as my breathing came to a sudden hold. With no way of stopping I was soaking my diaper, right there in the couch, sitting next to my mother, who at this time had turned her attention away from the light of the television screen, properly due to my heavy and intense breathing.

My mind went completely blank, as I continued to flood my diaper, until my bladder was empty and I regained control of my body and mind.

I let out a sigh and collapsed back into the couch.

“You’re not leaking, are you?” The question came from out of nowhere and my eyes flung open and shifted to my mother, who was staring at me from the other end of the couch.

“Is your diaper holding up, it would really be a shame for you to leak onto the couch. Your bed and madras is already pretty damaged and I would really hate for you to do the same to the other furniture in the house.” I was dumbfounded by her statement; how did she know about my morning leaks?

“No,no, I think I’m holding up.” The words escaped my mouth, like a small child embarrassed by his accident, trying to apologize for doing something wrong, as my stare shifted to the floor, avoided eye contact with Mom.

“That’s good, just wanted to make sure. We’ll find a way to save your bed and also try to avoid any leaks in the future, don’t worry.” She focused her stare back towards the TV, leaving me to sit in embarrassment and blushing bright red.

That night another huge line was crossed and I made sure to make a point out of wetting myself, while around my Mom several times for the next couple of days, soon it had me feeling quiet relaxed about the whole scenario.

Then coming home from the store one day, after having been out on a quick shopping trip per request from my Mom, her comment about finding a way to “save my bed” suddenly made a lot more sense.

After throwing the groceries in the fridge I headed towards my room, to change my rather soaked diaper, that I had wet on my way to the store and once again while standing in line at the checkout counter.

One thing I had notice at this point was, that after you wet your diaper the first time, the feeling of it being all warm and soggy around your crotch, works almost as a trigger of relaxation resulting in the next wetting to come much easier and natural.

Entering my room, I headed to my closet to pick up a new diaper and my changing supplies, only to find them GONE.

After a few moments of utter confusion, I let out an automatic and to myself rather surprising yell.

“MOM, have you seen my….” I stopped myself, before the last word escaped my lips, just as Mom walked through the door.

“Your diapers? Yeah I put them in your dresser, where your underwear used to be.” Used to be? That statement caught me off guard and I look at her with a perplexed stare.  

“I hope you don’t mind, it just seemed more fitting. I put your underwear in a box down the basement, since I didn’t expect you to need them for a while and it made a lot of room for your diapers in the drawer.” She stared at me with a loving and caring smile.

“I also took the liberty of getting you a waterproof cover for your mattress. That should save what’s left of it, maybe we can get you a new one at some point.  But in the future, if you do leak on your sheets, please tell me. We need to same sure the sheets are cleaned right, when those short of accidents happens.” Without another word, she turned around and left the room, closing the door behind her and leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Too sum up what just happened. My underwear was gone and the space they usually occupied, had now become a diaper draw. No scratch that, it had become MY diaper drawer. As I went to open it, I found all of my leftover diapers, plus the oil and powder.

After taking in the sight for a few minutes, I picked up my needed supplies and threw everything onto my bed, which to my surprise crinkled as the powder bottle hit it.

Running my hand across it, I found the mattress to be covered in a protective layer of plastic, almost the same as you would find on the outside of my diapers.

As I placed myself onto the bed and went through the process of removing, cleaning and diapering myself, the plastic cover shifted and crinkled with my every move.

“This is sure, going to be easy to sleep on.” I mumbled sarcastically to myself, as I finished taping up the diaper around my waist.

And was I ever right in that statement. That night after dinner, where I actually managed to wet myself while still at the table, finishing what was left on my plate, which was another huge victory in my mind, I found myself lying in bed. The sound of my diaper crinkling with my every shift, combined with the crinkle of the plastic sheet almost with every breath I took, made an outrages amount of noise in my bedroom. Luckily with the hypnotic file blasting through my headphones at maximum volume, I managed to doze off, despite the ruckus made by my every move.    

• Like 8

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your interested. I find your thoughts and comments a lot of fun to read and take a few of your ideas into consideration as I move the story forward.

I know this is kinda a slow burner, so please be patience, the action will pick up, but I want it to move at a nice pace and not rush into the good parts, just for the sake of getting to them.

This is also why some of the writing takes time. As some of the more "boring" parts, takes a bit longer to write, as they aren't that fun to write. But slowly we¨re getting there ;) 

• Like 1
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 48]