LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

I curious to see when they gonna travel to visit the relatives like his mom said earlier in the story , since he think that the hipno files doesn’t work , and I would like to see the perspective of his mom of all this since she is seeing all of his regression ! I think the next step is his mom introducing bottles and her feeding him ! 
keep the good work 

22 hours ago, Tyler2000 said:

I rly like the new chapters a lot!

For my taste no crib is needed, and maybe its soon time to try out the "back". I mean at some point someone may recall that the experiment exists of too parts.
I think the first part to zero is fullfilled, because it was only meant for his toilet training to go to zero, not his brain as well.

But all in all its so super cute, that he thinks the hypno files didnt work... i Think they fully worked and i am a bit nervous for him, that the changes might be permanent.
If all cant be helped then i would route for full babybrain, because then he is more happy and dont have regrets.

I get where you're coming from, I've also been thinking about the mental regression part and it will be dialed back a bit or at least stretched out, so we are able to follow the thought process of our main character. The back part will also been introduced eventually but I do have a few more ideas for stuff I want him to experience before we hit that point. We're not even close to the end of the story if everything goes to plan :)

How much time has passed since the start of this project?  There are points in the story where everything seems to be swiftly cascading, and other points (especially his on again, off again approach to his article) where it seems as if months are going by.  Someone once penned a detailed tutorial on how to achieve incontinence in a year, so I'm wondering if it will take him a year to reach zero.

12 minutes ago, Babypants said:

How much time has passed since the start of this project?  There are points in the story where everything seems to be swiftly cascading, and other points (especially his on again, off again approach to his article) where it seems as if months are going by.  Someone once penned a detailed tutorial on how to achieve incontinence in a year, so I'm wondering if it will take him a year to reach zero.

The idea was that it should take him about a year to reach zero and then about a year to get back. I know time it moving at different speeds and maybe I also had him reach the point of incontinence a little to fast. The story started in early spring and we are now arriving at the late summer part of the year.

Chapter 22:

Wanting to take advantage of the amazing summer we had been blessed with, Mom arranged for herself, Karen, Jack and me to spent the day at the nearby park. The same park that I took the bus to, what seemed like ages ago. The same park that I truly wore my diapers outside and public for the first time. Things had changed quite a bit since that first outing and when Mom announced her plans the evening before, I wasn’t particular bothered by the idea, it would be nice to get out of the house for a bit and it had been a while since we’ve spent time with Karen and Jack, “It will be fun.” I thought to myself as I was laying in my bed, feeling my eyes get heavy and my diape swell between my legs, before drifting off to sleep.

In the morning I made quick work of my breakfast, surprisingly I awoke with only a soggy diaper, so when breakfast was done, Mom sent me to the living room to watch some tv, while she got everything cleaned up and got herself ready for our day out. Sitting on my designated spot on the floor, switching between the morning news and morning cartoons it didn’t take long for my breakfast to start making its way through my system. It started with a couple of small farts, which was accompanied by small spurt of urine escaping from my bladder. I could feel the pressure building and continued to pass gas, the sound made me let out a small giggle, as I found my paci that I had left on the blanket the night before and placed it between my lips, switching back to the morning cartoons and throwing the remote to the side.

I shifted my weight and let out another fart, which sounded wetter and certainly louder, which made me laugh out loud behind my dummy, resulting in a string of droll escaping from behind the shield, sadly I wasn’t wearing one of my new bibs and the warm sticky saliva splattered onto the front of my onesie, but I failed to notice, as I was hit by another slight cramp resulting in another runny fart escaping into my diaper. I shifted my weight one more time and this was all it took for my bowels to let loose and send a cascade of warm mush into soggy padding of my diaper as I sat motionless and slowly felt it spread up the back and down between my legs. It amazing how disgusted I felt with myself the first couple of times I found myself in a messy diaper, how the feeling of the warm poop around my butt and the feeling of it squishing around my diaper with my every move, how even the smell of my own accident made me almost physically sick and now, well now it felt almost pleasant. I had gone from hating the feeling of a messy diaper, to almost enjoying the feeling of sitting in my own filth. I grabbed both my feet and rolled backwards onto my back, almost rolling into a ball on the blanket, a I felt the mess move around in my soiled diaper and once again let out a small giggle.

“You all done, Honey.” The sound of Mom’s voice took me out of the moment and straight back to reality as I sat back up and saw her leaning against the doorframe, while zipping on a cup of coffee. “I wonder how long she’d been watching me.” I thought to myself, but the worlds that escaped my mouth from behind the pacifier was “Yeah, Mommy. All done!”

“That’s good, let’s go get you all cleaned up and ready. Your cousin and Aunty is going to be here soon.” She took me by the hand, helping me back to my feet and had me waddle after her towards the bathroom. Inside Mom had everything laid out, I gently laid down on the changing mat on the floor and the soiled diaper was quickly disposed of into the diaper pail and after a quick wipe down, I was guided into an already waiting warm bath, where Mom made sure to wash me thoroughly, commenting that I was soon in need of another haircut, as used plenty of soap, shampoo and conditioner to wash me off. Once out of the bathtub and dried off, I was once again guided to the changing mat and soon found myself in a new clean diaper with an added stuffer for extra absorbency and volume.

Surprisingly Mom had already picked my outfit for the day, sliding a fresh onesie over my head, this one white, with sun yellow edges and decorated with bright yellow sunflowers. The onesie was accompanied by a new piece of clothing in the form of a pair of light blue shortalls which Mom guided my feet and legs into, before instructing me to stand up, allowing her to showcase the buttons around the crotch area and fix the length of the suspenders, before pulling them over my shoulders and snapping them into place on the chest area of my new pants. Last came a pair of white socks and my outfit for the day was all done.

Turning to see myself in the bathroom mirror, I quickly came to the conclusion that; Despite being a tad bit childish the combination of the onesie and shortalls did a lot to hike up and hide my thickly diapered bum. I smiled at my reflection and proceeded to do a quick spin trying to see myself from every angle. Mom instructed me to go watch TV for a bit, while she got the last things ready and waited for Jack and Karen to arrive.

On my way to the living room, I filled a large glass of water and took it with me to my designated spot on the floor, being very careful not to spill anything on my new outfit and feeling rather proud when I succeeded in finishing the entire glass without a single slipup.

Mom was busy moving stuff around, until I finally heard the doorbell and she rushed to greet Karen and Jack. I could hear the door open as Mom’s voice echoed through the house. “Oh hello, you two. Heya Jack, hi Jack. My you sure are getting big! Honey, come say hi!” I quickly scrambled to my feet, almost knocking over the empty glass on the blanket and waddled my way through the house to greet our guest.

I spotted Karen with Jack on her arm, busy chatting to Mom as I entered the kitchen. The conversation came to a dead halt, as Karen turned her head and spotted me entering the room. Her eyes grew wide as I waddled my way closer to greet them. “Hi Aunty Karen, HI Jack.” I leaned in for a hug, as Karen did the same while balancing Jack perfectly on one arm and using her other arm to embrace me, making sure to let her palm run down my back and across my diapered butt. “Oh, hello Patrick. My don’t you look all nice and dressed up. What a cute outfit your Mom picked out for you.” She let go of her embrace standing back up, while making sure to make eye contact with Mom, giving her a quick glance, eyes wide open. “Yes, isn’t it adorable. It’s his first time wearing his new shortalls. But they are just perfect for such a pleasant summer day.” Karen let her eyes glaze over me one more time. “And with crotch snaps and everything. I just love it!” Mom gave me a huge smile. “Oh yes, snapcrotch have proved to be a real lifesaver for us. You won’t believe how much easier everything has become.” Karen let out a light chuckle before answering. “Oh trust me, they are just the best. With so many diaper changes during the day, they really do save a lot of time. But one will have to wonder, at this point who spends more time changing diapers, me or you?” Both women burst into laughter, which resulted in Jack also starting giggle loudly.   

The laughter soon subsided as Mom continued. “So, you two ready to go.” She made a playful gesture at Jack who proceeded to squeal in joy. “Yes, we’re all packed and ready to go. I got the SUV and the stroller and everything is packed in the back. Rob should be here shortly in the van. “Uncle Rob is coming with us!?” I exclaimed partly confused, partly excited about getting to spent some guy time with my uncle. “No, Pat. Uncle Rob got some things to take care of while we’re out.” My smile turned a bit sour as a result of Karen’s answer, but I quickly forgot about my disappointment as Mom instructed me to go grab my shoes and jacket.

We were soon dressed and ready to go and just as I opened the front door ready to head out, Uncle Rob almost ran me over while in the middle of entering the house with a huge box in his arms. “Oh, watch out there, Pat!” He exclaimed doing his best to not lose his footing and trying to avoid slamming the box into the walls or doorframe.  “Good to see you, Rob.” Mom greeted him as he put the box down in the middle of the kitchen. “You too, Susan.” He turned to face me. “Hi, Uncle Rob!” He responded by rubbing my hair and letting his eyes pan over me two or three times. “Heya, Pat. Don’t you look fancy.” I gave him a huge smile, as he turned to once again face Mom. “I got the last box in the back, looked fairly simply so it should be ready in no time.” Mom responded with a smile. “Thank you once again, Rob. You’re really a big help. We’ll get out of your way and let you get to work. Honey, grab your diaper bag and let’s get going.” I barely heard a word that was spoken, as I was far too busy staring at the large box sitting on the kitchen floor. “Watch in the box?” I exclaimed. Mom swiftly grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the door, making sure to grab the diaper bag and swing it over her free shoulder. “Nothing for you to worry about. Now come on, Jack and Karen is already in the car waiting for us.”

We left Uncle Rob alone and went into the driveway, where Karen already had the engine running. Mom opened the back door for me and motioned for me to get into the backseat next to cousin Jack who was safely strapped into his car seat, busy sucking away at his pacifier and playing with some kind of rattle. I jumped into the backseat, where Mom quickly grabbed a hold of the seatbelt and strapped me in before I even had time to react, before throwing the diaper bag into the bottom of the car between my feet and slammed the door, as she made her way to the front door and jumped in next to Karen and we were on our way.

I zoned out for most of the ride to the park. Mom and Karen spent the whole trip chatting away, but it mostly appeared as background noise to me, as I stared out the window and spent a few minutes trying to entertain Jack. At one point he threw his play rattle out of reach and almost burst into to tears trying to get it, until I picked it up and shook it in front of him, turning his whimper into a light giggle, which resulted in a slight giggle escaping my own lips as I continued to shake the rattle in the air.

We soon arrived at the city park parking lot, where Mom and Karen was quick to get out the car as Karen went to the back and started getting Jack’s stroller out and assembled, while Mom made her way around and got my cousin unstrapped from his car seat, while I started searching for the button to unbuckle my own seatbelt. “HONEY, please wait.” Mom’s voice was loud and clear, making me freeze in place, as I watched her unstrap and lift Jack out of his seat and into the stroller that Karen had waiting for him on the pavement. Afterward she swiftly moved around the car, opening my door and unbuckled my seatbelt, before guiding me out the car, not forgetting to grab the diaper bag from the floor.

Both mine and Jack’s diaper bags were slung over the handles of the stroller, as we started making our way across the parking lot towards the entrance of the park. At one-point Mom quickly grabbed my wrist and guided my hand onto the side of the stroller. “Please hold on, Honey.” She gave me a caring smile, as I did as I was told and we walked into the park.

We slowly made our round of the park, making sure to take small breaks from time to time, to enjoy the silence, hear the birds sing, watching the trees, pretty flowers and enjoy the warm rays of the summer sun. I felt myself tinkle a few times into my diaper, but didn’t bother to care. Thanks to the combination of my onesie and shortalls I felt my diaper being safely supported and secured in place and he extra padding was sure to absorb anything that could escape my weakened bladder.

We reached the middle of the park, which had a large opened area with a huge open lawn and a huge playground with swings, slides and a large sandbox. The adult decided to take a break here, as Karen unstrapped Jack from his stroller and carried him to the far end of the sandbox. Mom took a seat on a bench in the shadows and with nothing else to do, I followed Karen and Jack to the sandbox and stepped into the warm sand, where Jack was already busy grasping the warm substance and squishing it between his fingers.

I felt the soggy padding of my diaper squish underneath my weight, as I dropped onto my butt in the sandbox, quickly finding a bucket that had been left behind and started building a sandcastle to impress Jack. It wasn’t until I was sitting there in the sand next to Jack, trying to get a castle going, while keeping an eye on him, that I realized how much he’d grown in such a short time. He certainly wasn’t an infant or little baby anymore. Or well, he was very much still a baby, but he clearly starting to get a hang of controlling his own body, crawling and scooting around, grasping and palming things. He was aware of the world around him and took in every sight as a new experience. As I filled another bucket with sand and slammed it down bottoms up to reveal another pillar of my castle, I couldn’t help but think back to when I started my project. Back then Jack was barely able to sit, let alone crawl and now he was doing both just fine. Back then I had to fight and focus to just wet myself, let alone mess my diapers and just like Jack, now I was doing both just fine. We were both making progress in our development, Jack moving in one direction, me moving in the complete opposite, at some point our journeys would surely cross paths as Jack would surely catch up to me or I would simply move backwards so much, that I would eventually bump into Jack as he was moving ahead on his Journey. Hopefully at that crossroad I would be able to shift gear from going in reverse to actually be moving and follow alongside Jack on his journey towards pottytraining.

I managed to get a rather impressive castle going, building towers, outer walls and even started digging a tunnel going under the whole thing. Jack would simply continue grasping and throwing sand around, crawling a few meters from time to time to explore new areas and once in a while stop and look for Mom and Aunt Karen and get a huge smile every time he spotted on the bench in the shadow, chatting away but making sure to keep a close eye on the two of us.

Playtime ended as Karen picked Jack up from the sandbox, making sure to brush most of the sand of his outfit and carried him to the bench. Not wanting to be alone, I knocked over my impressive castle and waddled behind them greeting Mom at the bench. “Did you two have fun, Honey.” I nodded answering her question before taking a seat next to her on the bench. “I’m just going to give Jack a quick feed and then maybe we should get on our way.” Karen positioned Jack in her lap, pulling down one side of her top while using a cloth to cover herself up and placed Jack to her bosom. “How long are you planning to keep breastfeeding, Karen.” Mom answered as Karen slowly rocked Jack back and forth. “Well, until he thinks its enough or it get too troublesome. We’re already switching between formula and pumping bottles, I don’t want to rush him and I actually really enjoy it to. This way I always have something for him to drink.” She gave a smile, while continuing to rock back and forth. “Oh shot, that reminds me!” Mom almost erupted. “You must also be thirsting for something to sip on.” She turned towards me. “And I totally forgot to bring something for the two of us.” Karen gestured towards her diaper bag hanging on the stroller. “Oh, I brought a juicebox that I was planning on drinking myself. Its right in the bag, he can have that.” Mom quickly stuck her hand inside the bag and produce a small square orange juicebox. “You’re a lifesaver, Karen.” She proceeded to open and poke the straw into the box, before handing it to me. “Here you go, Honey. Drink up.”

I had been thirsting for something to drink for a while. The sun had been beating down on the sandbox the entire time and the combination of my shortalls, onesie and diaper I was wearing three layers of clothes, which had been keeping my core temperature fairly high. I wasted little time grabbing the juicebox out of Mom’s hand, quickly putting the straw in my mouth and have the box a hard firm squish, resulting in a flood of juice shooting up through the straw and into my mouth, with a lot more pressure and at a faster rate than expected, as a result the sweet liquid exploded into my mouth faster than I could swallow it, meaning a large amount managed to pressure its way out and escape between my closed lips and splattered onto the front and chest area of my onesie and shortalls and a few drops even managed to hit the crotch and thigh area of my juvenile pants.

“Jesus Christ, Patrick!.” Mom erupted quickly snatching the box out of my hands. “Look at your pretty new clothes.” Putting the juicebox down on the bench, she quickly went into my diaper bag and produced several wet wipes, which she used to the best of her ability to wipe of the juice splatter, before it had a chance to leave any permanent stains or marks on my brand new clothes. “I’m sorry, Mom.” I hung my head in shame. “I was just very thirsty.” I felt rather defeated by the fact that I had failed the simple task of finishing my drink, without making a complete mess of myself.

She finished wiping the remaining juice off of my clothes, concluding that the damage had been done, as large dark orange stains were fairly visible on the front and around my chest area. “It’s alright, Baby. You just need to be more careful. It’s too bad ruining all your pretty outfits on their first outing.” She discarded the wipes in a trashcan next to the bench and once again returned to the diaper bag, this time producing a white bib with a huge smiling yellow sun on the front. “Here you go, Honey. I think its best you were this for a while.” As she tied the bib around my neck, my frown quickly turned upside down, not exactly happy about wearing such an infantile piece of garment in public. “Mom, do I really have to!?” She picked the juicebox back up and placed the straw right in front of my face, motioning for me to drink. “Hush now, Baby. We need to get going soon. Now drink up and be a good boy.” Reluctantly I proceeded to lean forward and ever so slightly parted my lips to let the straw enter my mouth and did my best to quickly suck down the remaining juice, being very careful not to let anything slip between my lips, as Mom held a firm grasp on the box.

In the meantime, Karen had finished feeding Jack and had herself all covered back up. “Phew, that went right through you didn’t it?” She playfully asked Jack, quickly putting her nose to his diapered butt, resulting in the young child letting out a loud laugh. “Let’s get you changed and then I think it’s time for somebody to go home for a nap.” Scooping Jack onto her arm, she swiftly managed to produce a changing mat, wipes and fresh diaper from the diaper bag, swiftly placing the mat next to Mom and me on the bench with Jack laid out on his back and expertly proceeded to unsnap his onesie exposing his soiled diaper and got going getting her baby boy cleaned up.

I watched the whole scene unfold with great interest, while still sucking away on the juicebox. “I may be in the need of my diapers at the moment, but at least I’m still far from getting changed out in the open and in public like Jack. I may be moving backwards in my journey faster than expected, but I’ve not fully crossed paths with Jack just yet.” I felt rather proud as those thought ran through my mind, happy that I didn’t have to endure such a humiliating and infantile experience just yet.

My train of thought came to a sudden halt, by the sound of several snaps quickly popping open and the feeling of palm pressing against the front of my diaper and feeling its way around between my legs. I quickly looked down as my jaw dropped resulting in a rather large amount of juice to flood out of my now wide open mouth and dripped down my jaw and onto the front of my bib, as I realized that Mom had popped open the crotch of my shortalls and several snaps of my onesie and was in the middle of feeling her way around my diaper area, searching for any leaks or something worse. “We’re only wet over here. Soaked, but only wet. He’ll be fine till we get home.” She quickly closed my onesie back up, before spotting the juice remains that was still dripping from my wide open mouth and onto the front of my bib.

“Think that’s enough for now.” She pulled the juicebox away from my mouth and used her free hand to grab the bib to use it as a cloth to wipe the remaining juice from around my mouth. As the last droplet of juice was removed from my face, the voice of a young women broke the moment. “Excuse, is it okay if I sit.” My eyes shot open as both me, Mom and Karen all turned our heads to face the women who I recognized instantly. This was the same pretty girl that I had seen on my first diapered trip to the park, so long ago, the girl I had spotted feeding her own baby as I made my way around the park in a soggy nappy. Here she was again, her baby boy hanging in a sling close to her chest and with the sweetest smile across her face. “I didn’t mean to push you away or anything. But would it be okay if I sat next to you.”

Karen who at this point had finished changing Jack and was in the middle of putting her supplies away, gave her a gentle smile. “Oh, you’re not intruding at all. We were actually just about to leave. One of these two are in need of a nap.”

“If not both of them.” Mom cut in followed by a light chuckle, as she finished closing the last button of my shortalls. “The bench is all yours.” She finished before standing back up, motioning for me to do the same, as Karen picked Jack up from the bench and placed him back in the stroller.

“Thank you so much.”  She responded taking a seat on the bench and started unbuckling the child from his harness. “You two enjoy the weather.” Mom happily responded with a smile, as she gently guided my hand onto the stroller that Karen started pushing down the path. I did my best to avoid getting eye contact with the young mother, but as we made our way towards the exit I could help but turn my head to look back, only to spot her staring straight at me, wide eyed as her stare shifted up and down my person, clearly paying close attention to my diapered butt with shifted from side to side, as I walked next to the stroller towards the exit.

We took the short route through the park and soon reached the exit and the parking lot, where Mom quickly scooted Jack out of his stroller and placed him in the carseat, while Karen got everything packed away into the back of the car. As earlier in the day, I was guided into the backseat next to Jack where Mom once again made sure to buckle me in tightly, before her and Karen took their respective seats in the front of the car.

Traffic seemed to have picked up a fair bit compared to the trip to the park, meaning the ride home took a great deal longer, then the original drive. Jack drifted off to sleep in his carseat fairly quick, while Mom and Karen engaged in some boring chit chat, while listening to the radio in the front, leaving me to entertain myself for the remaining time until we got home.

There is only so much time you can spend looking out the window, especially when you’ve seen the route and city hundreds, maybe thousands of times. At one point I spotted Jack’s rattle toy from earlier laying on the seat between us and with nothing else to do proceeded to pick it up and toss and turn it in the air, inspecting every square inch of the brightly colored plastic, at one point finding a button on the side, which made the whole thing light up in a rainbow colored display, which brought a small smile to my face.

As mentioned I’d been fairly happy, if not even proud earlier to not having to endure a public dirty diaper change next to Jack while at the park. Despite my diaper being extremely soaked, at least I’d been able to avoid messing myself longer than my baby cousin on this particular, but as I was about to learn making it out and back home with only a soaked diaper to show for it, wasn’t about to be an option.

As before it started with slight cramps, which quickly made their way downwards through my bowels, building in intensity as they did. The passing of some light gas came next. One fart, two farts, the third fart proved to be rather loud and sounded kind of wet. That’s when Mom and Karen decieded to pause their conversation and turn down the radio ever so slightly, as Karen looked into the rearview mirror spotting Jack completely motionless and fast asleep in his carseat. Next her mirror gazed shifted to me and continued to shift between me and the road, as I proceeded to pass gas several more times into my soaked diaper, as a foul smell started making its way around the cabin.

“Think you’re going to have quite a clean up to look forward to, when we get home.” She said raising her eyebrows at my Mom, while returning her attention back to the traffic in front of her. “I’m kind of getting used to it, to be honest. I’m actually surprised he’s been able to hold it for this long today.” She answered back, while staring at my reflection in the rearview mirror. I completely ignored the fact that they were talking about me like I was not even there, or like if I was not able to understand their adult conversation. I was far too busy shifting my weight from side to side a few times, before finally feeling my bowels completely relax, as the familiar feeling of warm mush exploding and expanding into the backseat of my diaper and slowly spread up the back and down between my legs.

After spending so much time in dirty diaper, I must have started to become anosmic or noseblind to my own odor because according to Aunty Karen a foul smell soon made its way around the whole inside of the car, even forcing her to crank her window open at one point, allowing some fresh air to enter the cabine and make the last few minutes of the ride home bearable for her and Mom.  The comments made by Karen about my scent didn’t really bother me, I was actually enjoying the feeling of once again being in a messy diaper, feeling the pull of my onesie keep the diaper firm place, as I once again turned my stare out the side window and watched the buildings pass by, until we finally made the turn up our driveway and arrived him once more.

“Oh,I hope Rob had time to finish.” Mom exclaimed while undoing her own seatbelt and opening the door to exit the car. “For your sake, I hope so to. You could certainly use it for this one.” Karen proclaimed while also swinging her door open, taking in a fresh breath of air, as she exited the car. Before Karen even had time to open the door in Jack’s side, Mom already had mine wide open and quickly unfastened my seatbelt, grabbing both my wrists firmly almost pulling me out the car and towards the house, as I kind of struggled to keep up, waddling close behind her with wide steps, feeling my nappy and the mess inside shift from side to side with my every step.

“I’m going to see if Rob is done and get this one changed, just help yourself to whatever in the kitchen.” She yelled towards Karen, who was still in the process of unbuckling Jack from his carseat, as we reached the front door.

As we entered Mom quickly dropped to one knee and untied my shoes, slipping them of my feet. “Phew! Got to agree with your Aunty on this one, Honey. You are in desperate need of a change.” She quickly untied her own shoes and once again took me by the wrist, leading me further inside. In the kitchen we were greeted by Uncle Rob, just as he opened the fridge and produced an ice cold beer for himself that he proceeded to crack open. “Oh, welcome home.” He said raising his beer with a smile, before taking a large sip. “Thanks, Rob. Karen and Jack is right behind us. But this one is in desperate need of a change.” She motioned towards me with a slight nod. “I’ll say so. I could smell you two all the way from the driveway.” He chuckled, before taking another sip. “But its perfect timing. I just finished putting up and packing everything away like 15 minutes ago.” A wide smile spread across Mom’s lips. “Oh, really!? That’s perfect Rob!” He proceeded to give himself a sarcastic pat on the shoulder with his free hand. “Yeah, Uncle Robbie got everything set up for his little nephew. Check it out, I’ll go help Karen and fetch Jack in the meantime.” He made his way past us, setting his beer down on the counter, before exiting through the door.

“Come on, Honey. Follow along now.” Mom had yet to release her grip of my wrist and started dragging me down the hallway towards my bedroom, grabbing the handle of the door and pushing it open.    

• Like 13
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 22]

Since we have to wait to the next chapter I have re read the story and I have two questions 

1 how old is jack because in the beginning I understand he is between 6 months -9 months  so now he more like 1 and half ? I asking since potty training begins normally two years old I asking since the project is to go side by side jack right ?

the second question is why sometimes his aunty is surprised about his baby behavior since she knows everything his mom doing for exemple she surprised to see his new shorttals but in the end she hopping rob is finished so Patrick mom have a nice changing table to change Patrick I don’t understand rsrs 

keep the good work ! And like I said earlier is one the best stories I read here in a long time !! 

ps sorry for the poor English 

• Like 1

Chapter 23:

I must have damn near knocked out all my teeth, my jaw dropped so low by the sight that greeted me once the door swung open. Gone was my gigantic dresser, which before had housed my adult wardrobe and later most of my diaper supplies and several pieces of clothing and accessories. In its place was now a massive white changing table, almost double the length of the original dresser and just a bit above belly button height. Several shelves were built into the table underneath and here I spotted several packs of unopened diaper, some unpacked and laying on full display for easy access, underneath all my plastic pants was also stacked and laid out on full display next to several packs of extra stuffers for my diaper and of course several bottles of powder, oil and packs upon packs of wet wipes.

On top of the table top itself, a large light blue changing pad covered the whole table top, which as far as I could see from my current vantage point, was covered in a plastic material and decorated with several cartoon racecars at which point I also noticed the table itself having a racing theme, with a thick baby blue race stripe running down the entire length of the side, with the numbers 1 and 2 (very clever) painted at each end of the table. I also spotted my diaper pail having been moved from the bathroom and had now found its new place at the far end of the changing table, where it logically belonged.

The last and final detail I noticed were the huge light blue stick-on letters placed on the wall above the table, which seemed to continue the ongoing theme, spelling out P-I-T-Z-O-N-E (once again, very clever).

My eyes continued to wander across the huge monstrosity and all its features, which seemed to magically have replaced my dresser in the short span of one afternoon. “Oh, Rob. It’s PERFECT!” Mom’s voice blasted into my eardrums and echoed through the house, which brought me out of my shocked trance, which was followed by the sound of fabric and light metal hitting the wooden floor. Mom had used the opportunity to unsnap the suspenders of my shortalls resulting in them dropping freely to floor, leaving me in only my onesie and filled diaper which was screaming for a change.

I was still partially in shock, as I once again felt Mom’s hand locked around my wrist and dragging me towards my new bedroom furniture. “Come on, Baby. Let’s try it out and get you out of that nasty old diaper.” She lead me towards the bottom end of the table and placed one hand under each of my armpits. “Up, you go.” As Mom raised her hands I reacted on instinct putting both hands onto the table top and leapt off my feet and onto the plastic covered changing mat, hearing it crinkle underneath my weight, while also feeling the now cold mess splatter inside my diaper.

Sitting on top of the table, I was just about eye level with Mom, as she placed a gentle palm on my chest instructing me to lay back down, resulting in the changing pad crinkling underneath my body. The length of the table allowed for everything from my knees and down to hang over the edge and left room for Mom to position herself right between my thighs as she popped open the snaps of my onesie and started the process of changing me into a fresh diaper.

I could fear and hear the tapes being ripped open, the cold air hit my skin as the dirty diaper was peeled of my person and disposed of, as I heard the lit of the pail open and slam shut. I’m sure several wipes were used to clean me from the terrible mess that I had done to myself, which I’m sure was followed my first a thick layer of baby oil and then powder, before my bum was once again raised ever to slightly off the crinkly plastic padding and placed gently onto a fresh new diaper, which was soon taped securely around my waist, before my onesie was once again pulled down between my thighs and locked in place by 4 quick snaps.

Truth be told, I’m only speculating when describing that scene and my first change on my new changing table. I really didn’t observe much of anything at the particular point. My mind had gone completely blank, I’m still locked in almost a state of shock, trying to come to terms with this new massive furniture that had made its entrance and taken its spot in my bedroom. My eyes flicked from side to side, running up and down the baby blue racecar decorated changing pad, that I was now laying on, before shifting to the huge PIT ZONE sticker that had been planted on the wall just above the table. I wasn’t much of a racecar fan myself, but I’m guessing all boys at some point or another in their early years have been fascinated by the loud engines and fast moving object. I concluded that Uncle Rob must have put it all together while we were out and if he had also been in charge of the theme and decoration, then I would have to applaud him for a well-executed theme and decor.

All clean and ready to go, I was once again guided by both wrist and helped off the table, only wearing my onesie I followed Mom out the bedroom and back to the kitchen, where Karen and Rob were both seated at the table, Rob still nursing his beer and Karen with a clear glass of water in her hand, while Jack was sound asleep in his stroller, which had been moved inside.

“It’s just PERFECT, Rob. Thank you!” Mom swiftly moved in to give Rob a thankful hug. “Don’t mention it, it was fairly easy and I actually enjoyed decorating it.” Rob hugged her back, before their quick embrace ended and Mom turned to face. “Patrick, go say thank you, to your Uncle Rob for your nice changing table.” I hadn’t realized until then, that I was standing in front of Karen and Rob, in just my thick diaper and a onesie. Karen I didn’t mind as much, but I still kind of wanted Rob to see me as a guy on his level. So without making much eye contact I slowly wandered over and managed to muster a faint “Thank you, Uncle Rob.” Which he responded to by ruffing up my hair and a with a quick “Don’t mention it, Kiddo.” Before finishing the last sip of his beer and turning to Karen. “Time to get going?” Karen nodded in agreement, before getting up from her seat, hugging my Mom goodbye while thanking her for a wonderful day and making sure to give me a quick kiss on the check, while giving my diapered butt a quick pat, before following behind Rob who was already wheeling the stroller with Jack out the door and into the driveway.

My Aunt made sure to shut the door behind her and soon after we heard both engines of their cars fire up and drive off.

Mom mad herself a cup of coffee, before starting the process of making dinner. I was still at a loss for words and made my exit to go watch some TV, still finding the whole situation unreal and not really paying attention at all. My head was spinning at such a rapid pace trying to come to terms with the fact that my dresser which once contained all my designer jeans, t-shirt, jogger and most importantly underpants had now been replaced with a racecar themed changing table stocked to the brim with diaper, stuffers, plastic pants and changing supplies. I was so busy trying to wrap my head around the whole ordeal, that once dinner was ready and I took my seat at the table, I didn’t even care to notice the fact that more at some point before serving me my bowl of mush, swiftly moved up behind me and tied a new clean bib around my neck to be worn while eating.

I can’t tell you if the bib was needed or not, it may have been because I spent the next 20 minutes just mindlessly shoveling food into my mouth, only stopping to wash it down with huge sips of milk, while staring into thin air with a blank expression and glazed over eyes.

The night passed uneventful as I sat on my designated spot on the floor, while Mom switched between channels eventually settling on a movie, that I paid little to no attention to. As it ended I once again found myself being lead back to my bedroom and helped onto my new changing spot, as Mom quickly went through the process of changing me out of a diaper which had gradually been turning wetter and wetter since I was changed into it earlier and into a new nighttime diaper, accompanied by a fresh white onesie with baby blue edges and covered in little bears wearing nightgowns and caps. My eyes once again flickered to the lettering on the wall, as I heard the first snap of my onesie being closed and finally opened my mouth too speak. “Mom….”

“Yes, Baby.” Her reply was calm, as she popped another button closed. “Don’t you. Don’t you think the changing table is a little much? Like do we really need it, I’m going to be out of diapers again soon, remember?” She smiled, closing up another snap. “Oh, Baby. You don’t have to worry about that. First of all, with all the diapers you’re going through and as a result all the diapers I’m changing. Not having to bend over to change you on the bed or on the floor, is really going to help save both my back and knee’s and is surely going to save us a hell of a lot of trips to the chiropractor.” The last part of her answer, was followed by a quick laugh, before continuing. “And out of diapers, soon? Remember the plan was for you to pottytrain alongside your Cousin and document the process and experiences that he may be going through. And, Honey. Sorry to say it, but Jack isn’t ready for potty training in the near future. So this thing isn’t such a bad investment.” Closing up the last button, she took a light hold of both my wrists and helped me back up to a seated position on the table, letting us come eye to eye. “And I’ll tell you something. When you do return to using the potty and gets out of diapers. This thing isn’t going to waste. You see, we got it from a company called Cribs to College. When needed the whole thing can be converted into a regular dresser and used to store your wardrobe once again. They got a while line of furniture just like it. Pretty smart isn’t it.” She let hand run down me cheek, as I responded with a faint “I guess.”

I was then instructed to jump off the table, as Mom pulled the covers of my bed to the side, instructing me to lay down, before tucking me in, making sure the sheets were nice and tight around me, before producing a fresh new pacifier from her back pocket. “Don’t you worry about a thing, Baby. Everything I do, I only do because I care about you. When this is all over, everything can go back to normal if you want it to.” I parted my lips, allowing Mom to slide the dummy into my mouth, as instincts took over and I started sucking away at my comforter, look up at Mom with a trusting stare. “Good boy. Sleep tight.” She planted one last kiss on my forehead, before getting off the bed and leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.

Laying in the dark with my binky bobbing up and down in my mouth, I could still see the faint outline of the changing table at the end of my bed and allowing my eyes to pan across the room could also conclude that the new stickers on my wall, had a faint glow in the dark effect to them, gently bathing the room in a light blue glare, which seemed to calm me down, as my eyes quickly started getting heavy and soon closed shut.

• Like 16
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 23]

This is a interesting story though I would probably hazard a guess that Jack would be potty trained before Pat given it would be easier to learn something new than try and relearn something you purposely unlearned given the body of a child is still learning and can pick up new things like a sponge at times and a child would thrive in an encouraging environment while an adult would feel belittled at the same kind of encouragement which would only make them feel worse especially if they thought that they would pick potty training back up quickly given they have already achieved it before 

Look forward to seeing where this story goes it is one of my favorite on this site

I just had a thought that given he has a race car themed change table that this is going to be a start to a themed room I can see Mom getting Pat a race car bed next given it would have side panels so that he won't roll out of bed and hurt himself the head lights could glow in the dark like his wall stickers, there could also be tyre marks on the wall like the car came from the wall I am sure that his uncle would love to make a bed like that for his favorite nephew

2 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Humm, cribs to collage. So they make cribs for collage students? Very smart idea and something I for sure need.

I think in this case the company makes furniture that can be converted to be used as regular items so the change table can be converted into a set of drawers so that someone wouldn't need to buy another set of drawers to replace the change table, another example would be a crib that would convert into a bed so that as your kid or young adult in this case grows and matures they will eventually have a bed so you don't need to get rid of the crib or store it somewhere well that's what I get from Pamperdk's description of the company explained to Pat by his mother though I guess they would technically make cribs for college students in this case

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]