LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

8 hours ago, Pamperdk said:

My bladder capacity would continue to decrease during this time. Slowly it became normal to wake up in the middle of the night, needing to go to the bathroom, before simply letting go, wetting and soaking myself, before quickly falling back to sleep. This process soon became second nature and nights with uninterrupted sleep, became less and less frequent.

As his body gets more and more used to just peeing in his diapers in bed wouldn't he become a bedwetter thus sleeping through the night and meaning more nights of uninterrupted sleep?

I think his mommy is following her own agenda with her own steps or should i a say baby steps 

1 baby diapers ,plastic pants ,diaper bag, baby changing mat to change him whenever she fells like rsrs , now the next steps should be poop , bottles, pacifiers and some mommy and baby cuddle and maybe a visit to his cousin with a side by side diaper change rsrs

ps I know you think you have a writer block but I think you followed the steps wonderfully to bring the characters where here are right now ! Is a great story please continue this work and follow the steps rsrs 

Chapter 13:

A subject that I had yet to address and had no really taken into consideration, when starting this whole thing, was something that in the back of my mind, I had hoped to avoid, but knew it would come with the territory of wearing diapers and in the be dependent on them. The topic of messing myself and using my diapers for their full intendent purpose, was something that I would come face to face with and have a baptism of fire situation with not long after.

The incidence occurred on sunny afternoon, Mom was right summer was slowly getting close and so was my fall into diaper dependency. Just a few days earlier I had awoken one Saturday morning, to no surprise in a soaked nighttime diaper, but for the first time without ever remembering using it. I had wet myself during the night, with no memory or intension of doing so, I had effectively become a bed wetter. The whole situation had actually kind of scared the crap out of, because it proved how far I had actually fallen in my level of bladder control and I kind of panicked when realizing this, spending several minutes sitting in my bed sobbing quietly, until Mom had come in and embraced me, trying to comfort me telling me how everything was going to be alright and not to worry about it. Which she was completely right about, this was exactly what the whole experiment and point of writing my article was all about. But still seeing yourself loose that much control, is a scary experience, but something that would tend to happen every night from then on out.

As much as the bedwetting incident had scared me and sent me into a short lived state of panic, what I was about to experience that sunny afternoon would prove to be on a whole other level.

We had been out and about for a rather long time that day. Mom had a lot of shopping to do and after visiting several garden stores, clothing shops, Home Depot and supermarkets the trunks of the car was bursting to its limit and we were ready to make our way through the rush-hour traffic and head home, only problem was, the trunk of the car wasn’t the only thing ready to burst.  

I had been continually having small accident during the whole trip, making the diaper swell between my legs, but nothing it couldn’t handle and after the first three or four stores, I had kind of started to ignore the thought that someone may spot the outline or hear the crinkle of my plastic underwear underneath my sweatpants. And despite my several accidents, the diaper showed no sign of leaking just yet. But I wasn’t bursting to empty my bladder once more into it, I was bursting for a whole other reason. My stomach had started to rumble halfway through our trip and now several hours late, as I was sitting in the backseat of the car, the pressure had gone from a gentle rumble to a full on cramp seizure.  My bowels were begging to be allowed to empty themselves and with every passing minute the pressure was becoming greater.

“Mom, any chance you could drive a bit faster.” My cry for help got her attention as she stared into the rearview mirror, getting eye contact. “Honey, you know how traffic is this time of day. Beside it’s not like we’re in a hurry. No reason to get a speeding ticket to home a view minutes faster.” I settled back in my seat, trying to find a comfortable position, but the pressure in my stomach was building with every passing second. I was feeling bloated, gut was cramping, I simply couldn’t could not get comfortable.

“MOM!?!” There was clearly distress in my voice. “Settle down, Honey. We’re there in fifteen minutes or so.” There was no way I was going to make it that long and I knew it. “But I really got to go.” My plead for relief was to no avail. “Just go, honey. I’m sure that diaper won’t leak anytime soon. Besides, if it does the plastic pants will keep it contained.” She clearly didn’t understand what I meant.

“No, Mom. I really got to GO.” My intentions finally got through, as I saw her staring back in the mirror, first with a surprised glare, but it soon turned more relaxed. “Oh! Well, I’m sorry honey. But I can’t get us home any faster. If you can’t hold it. Then you just have to go. We’ll take care of it, when we get home.”

Was she serious, or did she still not understand the severity of my situation and the result of what she was asking me to do?

I spent another couple of minutes, tossing back and forth in the back seat, leaning all over the place trying to find some sort of relieve. But there was no relieve, the only way to find it, would be by relieving myself.

Mom had been switching her focus between the road and watching me in the mirror the entire time, watching me struggle to find comfort. “Honey, it’s okay. You can go Poo Poo in your diaper. You’ll have to do it soon or later. We’ll get you cleaned up when we get home.” I completely forgot about the discomfort I was in for a second and just took a second to take in the way that she had just addressed me and the thing I was about to do.

The traffic and our car wasn’t moving any faster and we weren’t getting any closer to home. I knew what was going to happen and Mom was right, it was something I would have to do sooner or later. I took a short moment to come to terms with what I was about to do and that my fate had been sealed for the time being, before carefully leaning forward in my seat and started to push.

This was the first time trying to mess myself and just like it had been with peeing, my body and mind was fighting, what I was trying to force it to do. Once again more than twenty years of pottytraining had to be thrown on the window. My stomach was growling, my bowels cramping, as my whole body tightened, while I leaned forth even further. My face slowly turning a crimson red, as I continued to push, until the mental and physical wall finally broke and I felt a large, lumpy hard mass start to exit my body and entered the already soaked diaper, which I in the process of pushing had started to wet once again.

I grunted and pushed, as the mess slowly entered my diaper fighting to find room and expand the back of the diaper, before starting to move up the back and downwards between my legs. It took a huge effort to push the last little bit out and as I finally felt myself being empty, my face was bright red and a few tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I almost collapsed back into my seat, completely drained both mentally and physically, resulting in the mess being squished, spread and splattered out even further inside my diaper, which in my already weakened state resulted in a minor mental breakdown as I started sobbing feeling even more tears rolling down my checks, meanwhile without my knowledge or control my thumb slowly found its way to mouth, as I started sucking trying to comfort myself. The stench of my actions quickly started to spread all around the car, adding even further to my embarrassment, resulting in even more tears appearing in my eyes, as I sobbed louder and sucked even harder, feeling the mess spread all around the seat of my diaper.

“Oh, Honey! It’s okay, it’s okay. Don’t be upset, we’re almost home and we’ll get you out of that nasty thing. You did so good, Baby.” The words of encouragement and comfort from Mom had little to no effect, as I continued to sob while the aroma of my diaper, filled my nostrils.

In reality we only had about a 10-minute drive home. But in my mind those 10 minutes felt like an eternity, sitting in the backseat of the car, squishing around in my soaked and messy diaper, unable to regain any emotional control, my face covered in a mix of tears and snot, as I sobbed away, while sucking my spit covered thumb, which I’m not even sure at that moment, I even realized was planted firmly between my lips. It must have been quite a sight to behold, luckily we soon turned the corner and pulled up into the drive way, where Mom was quick to exit the car and open the back door of the car, unfastening my seat belt and take me by the hand, leading me up the driveway towards the front door, as I waddled beside her, trying to avoid having the sticky diaper squish between my legs.

Once inside she helped me untie and remove my shoes, before guiding me to the bathroom. My emotional state led me to follow her every instruction, thumb still firmly planted in between my slobbery lips, as she told me to stay put, leaving me alone in the bathroom, before returning moments later, changing mat under her arm, fresh diaper and changing supplies in hand.

She placed everything on the floor, before kneeling down in front of me and slid my sweatpants off, instructing me to step out of them, as she gently guided me back down, until my bum hit the changing pad, resulting in the sticky contends inside my diaper, to splatter even more, which in result allowed a few more tears to escape my eyes and roll down my cheeks and onto my t-shirt, which at this point was soaked by the mix of tears, snot and saliva that had been flowing freely from my face during the last fifteen minutes, as a result of my lack of emotional control. I was completely broken at this moment, the feeling, the stench, the humiliation of what I had done. I wanted out, I wanted to be clean, I wanted a fresh diaper, I wanted Mom to make everything alright again.

She guided my arms through the holes of my shirt, before pulling it over my head, leaving me sitting in only my plastic pants and completely soiled diaper, before she gently pushed me backwards, as my back met the plastic cover the changing mat, as she slid the plastic pants down my thighs and off my ankles, leaving only the messy diaper left, which was spreading a foul stench all over the bathroom.

The stench only got worse, the second the tapes was pulled off and the sticky, messy diaper peeled off my bare skin. “Oh my goodness.” She exclaimed. “You sure did make a mess of yourself, didn’t you” She started producing several wipes and began the process of scrapping and washing every inch of my crotch area, before instructing me to raises myself off the pad, as she finished wiping off my backside, before curling the soiled, destroyed diaper into a ball and tossing it into the diaper pail.

She spent several minutes, going over my whole diaper area once more, using several baby wipes, making sure to clean every inch of me twice, as I laid on the changing mat, naked as the day I was born, my eyes red and swollen from the tears I cried earlier.

A new diaper was soon slid underneath me, as a thick layer of baby oil and powder was applied to my bare skin. “There we go. All nice and clean, again.” She pulled the diaper up between my legs taping it in place, before producing a fresh pair of baby blue plastic pants, covered in little terry bears. “And a fresh pair of pants, for my special boy.” She was clearly trying to comfort me, as she slid the plastic pants up over my diaper, before rising to her feet, gently grabbing my hands and helping me get off the mat and onto my own two feet.

She stared right into my eyes, which clearly still showed signs of distress and regret, as I tried to control my sniffling, trying to avoid having any more fluids leak out my face.

“I think someone could use a little rest. Why don’t you go lay down for a while, while I go empty the car and take care of everything.” It wasn’t so much of a question, as a statement, as she was already leading me by the hand out of the bathroom and towards my own room, before I had a chance to answer.

Once inside my bedroom, she led me towards my bed, pulling off the covers and gently guiding me to lay down, before placing the cover back on top of me, making sure to make them nice and snug, as she sat on the edge of the bed, stroking my hair. “Mom……I’m sorry.” I whispered underneath my breath. “For what, honey? There is nothing to be sorry or upset about. You did absolutely nothing wrong, you’ve been such a good boy today. We knew this would have to happen sooner or later and you did so well, making messies in your diapi, that’s what they’re there for after all.” She smiled gently, continuing to run her hands through my hair. “In the future, honey. You just make all your poo poo’s in your diaper and I’ll take care of it.” Her stare was locked on me. “But, but, Mom.” I had trouble mustering a full sentence, before she cut in. “Its okay, honey. There is nothing to worry about, everything will be perfectly fine.” She got off the bedside and went to close the curtains, shutting out the sun and light from the room. “You just take a short nap and get some rest. I’ll empty the car and be out in the garden doing some work, if you need anything.”

She walked out the room, shutting the door behind her, leaving me alone in my bed.

A thousand thoughts ran through my mind, but I felt so emotionally drained, that I had trouble putting them all together. The event of the last hours had completely scrambled my mind and I desperately needed to rest and recover, as my eyes slowly closed and my thumbs once again found its way between my lips, soothing me and allowing me to drift off into a deep peaceful sleep.

• Like 10
8 minutes ago, JubertNo said:

Another great chapter! Glad it came so fast!

Thanks. I'll try to keep the updates more frequent, it may result in the chapters being a bit short, but rather that than go almost a month between updates. Also the ground work has mostly been laid for the story now and I'm starting to come into the more fun and interesting aspect of the whole thing, which may contain a bit more "action".

• Like 1

WoW two chapters in such a short time. Great!

I loved both chapters.

The best part for me is, when he realizes that he will be a bedwetter and is scared, because i think thats normal. Many characters in diaper stories dont seem to care when that happens, and that always feels unreal for me as a reader o these stories.

Keep up the great work!

On 5/31/2020 at 2:14 PM, Pamperdk said:

Chapter 13:

A subject that I had yet to address and had no really taken into consideration, when starting this whole thing, was something that in the back of my mind, I had hoped to avoid, but knew it would come with the territory of wearing diapers and in the be dependent on them. The topic of messing myself and using my diapers for their full intendent purpose, was something that I would come face to face with and have a baptism of fire situation with not long after.

The incidence occurred on sunny afternoon, Mom was right summer was slowly getting close and so was my fall into diaper dependency. Just a few days earlier I had awoken one Saturday morning, to no surprise in a soaked nighttime diaper, but for the first time without ever remembering using it. I had wet myself during the night, with no memory or intension of doing so, I had effectively become a bed wetter. The whole situation had actually kind of scared the crap out of, because it proved how far I had actually fallen in my level of bladder control and I kind of panicked when realizing this, spending several minutes sitting in my bed sobbing quietly, until Mom had come in and embraced me, trying to comfort me telling me how everything was going to be alright and not to worry about it. Which she was completely right about, this was exactly what the whole experiment and point of writing my article was all about. But still seeing yourself loose that much control, is a scary experience, but something that would tend to happen every night from then on out.

As much as the bedwetting incident had scared me and sent me into a short lived state of panic, what I was about to experience that sunny afternoon would prove to be on a whole other level.

We had been out and about for a rather long time that day. Mom had a lot of shopping to do and after visiting several garden stores, clothing shops, Home Depot and supermarkets the trunks of the car was bursting to its limit and we were ready to make our way through the rush-hour traffic and head home, only problem was, the trunk of the car wasn’t the only thing ready to burst.  

I had been continually having small accident during the whole trip, making the diaper swell between my legs, but nothing it couldn’t handle and after the first three or four stores, I had kind of started to ignore the thought that someone may spot the outline or hear the crinkle of my plastic underwear underneath my sweatpants. And despite my several accidents, the diaper showed no sign of leaking just yet. But I wasn’t bursting to empty my bladder once more into it, I was bursting for a whole other reason. My stomach had started to rumble halfway through our trip and now several hours late, as I was sitting in the backseat of the car, the pressure had gone from a gentle rumble to a full on cramp seizure.  My bowels were begging to be allowed to empty themselves and with every passing minute the pressure was becoming greater.

“Mom, any chance you could drive a bit faster.” My cry for help got her attention as she stared into the rearview mirror, getting eye contact. “Honey, you know how traffic is this time of day. Beside it’s not like we’re in a hurry. No reason to get a speeding ticket to home a view minutes faster.” I settled back in my seat, trying to find a comfortable position, but the pressure in my stomach was building with every passing second. I was feeling bloated, gut was cramping, I simply couldn’t could not get comfortable.

“MOM!?!” There was clearly distress in my voice. “Settle down, Honey. We’re there in fifteen minutes or so.” There was no way I was going to make it that long and I knew it. “But I really got to go.” My plead for relief was to no avail. “Just go, honey. I’m sure that diaper won’t leak anytime soon. Besides, if it does the plastic pants will keep it contained.” She clearly didn’t understand what I meant.

“No, Mom. I really got to GO.” My intentions finally got through, as I saw her staring back in the mirror, first with a surprised glare, but it soon turned more relaxed. “Oh! Well, I’m sorry honey. But I can’t get us home any faster. If you can’t hold it. Then you just have to go. We’ll take care of it, when we get home.”

Was she serious, or did she still not understand the severity of my situation and the result of what she was asking me to do?

I spent another couple of minutes, tossing back and forth in the back seat, leaning all over the place trying to find some sort of relieve. But there was no relieve, the only way to find it, would be by relieving myself.

Mom had been switching her focus between the road and watching me in the mirror the entire time, watching me struggle to find comfort. “Honey, it’s okay. You can go Poo Poo in your diaper. You’ll have to do it soon or later. We’ll get you cleaned up when we get home.” I completely forgot about the discomfort I was in for a second and just took a second to take in the way that she had just addressed me and the thing I was about to do.

The traffic and our car wasn’t moving any faster and we weren’t getting any closer to home. I knew what was going to happen and Mom was right, it was something I would have to do sooner or later. I took a short moment to come to terms with what I was about to do and that my fate had been sealed for the time being, before carefully leaning forward in my seat and started to push.

This was the first time trying to mess myself and just like it had been with peeing, my body and mind was fighting, what I was trying to force it to do. Once again more than twenty years of pottytraining had to be thrown on the window. My stomach was growling, my bowels cramping, as my whole body tightened, while I leaned forth even further. My face slowly turning a crimson red, as I continued to push, until the mental and physical wall finally broke and I felt a large, lumpy hard mass start to exit my body and entered the already soaked diaper, which I in the process of pushing had started to wet once again.

I grunted and pushed, as the mess slowly entered my diaper fighting to find room and expand the back of the diaper, before starting to move up the back and downwards between my legs. It took a huge effort to push the last little bit out and as I finally felt myself being empty, my face was bright red and a few tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I almost collapsed back into my seat, completely drained both mentally and physically, resulting in the mess being squished, spread and splattered out even further inside my diaper, which in my already weakened state resulted in a minor mental breakdown as I started sobbing feeling even more tears rolling down my checks, meanwhile without my knowledge or control my thumb slowly found its way to mouth, as I started sucking trying to comfort myself. The stench of my actions quickly started to spread all around the car, adding even further to my embarrassment, resulting in even more tears appearing in my eyes, as I sobbed louder and sucked even harder, feeling the mess spread all around the seat of my diaper.

“Oh, Honey! It’s okay, it’s okay. Don’t be upset, we’re almost home and we’ll get you out of that nasty thing. You did so good, Baby.” The words of encouragement and comfort from Mom had little to no effect, as I continued to sob while the aroma of my diaper, filled my nostrils.

In reality we only had about a 10-minute drive home. But in my mind those 10 minutes felt like an eternity, sitting in the backseat of the car, squishing around in my soaked and messy diaper, unable to regain any emotional control, my face covered in a mix of tears and snot, as I sobbed away, while sucking my spit covered thumb, which I’m not even sure at that moment, I even realized was planted firmly between my lips. It must have been quite a sight to behold, luckily we soon turned the corner and pulled up into the drive way, where Mom was quick to exit the car and open the back door of the car, unfastening my seat belt and take me by the hand, leading me up the driveway towards the front door, as I waddled beside her, trying to avoid having the sticky diaper squish between my legs.

Once inside she helped me untie and remove my shoes, before guiding me to the bathroom. My emotional state led me to follow her every instruction, thumb still firmly planted in between my slobbery lips, as she told me to stay put, leaving me alone in the bathroom, before returning moments later, changing mat under her arm, fresh diaper and changing supplies in hand.

She placed everything on the floor, before kneeling down in front of me and slid my sweatpants off, instructing me to step out of them, as she gently guided me back down, until my bum hit the changing pad, resulting in the sticky contends inside my diaper, to splatter even more, which in result allowed a few more tears to escape my eyes and roll down my cheeks and onto my t-shirt, which at this point was soaked by the mix of tears, snot and saliva that had been flowing freely from my face during the last fifteen minutes, as a result of my lack of emotional control. I was completely broken at this moment, the feeling, the stench, the humiliation of what I had done. I wanted out, I wanted to be clean, I wanted a fresh diaper, I wanted Mom to make everything alright again.

She guided my arms through the holes of my shirt, before pulling it over my head, leaving me sitting in only my plastic pants and completely soiled diaper, before she gently pushed me backwards, as my back met the plastic cover the changing mat, as she slid the plastic pants down my thighs and off my ankles, leaving only the messy diaper left, which was spreading a foul stench all over the bathroom.

The stench only got worse, the second the tapes was pulled off and the sticky, messy diaper peeled off my bare skin. “Oh my goodness.” She exclaimed. “You sure did make a mess of yourself, didn’t you” She started producing several wipes and began the process of scrapping and washing every inch of my crotch area, before instructing me to raises myself off the pad, as she finished wiping off my backside, before curling the soiled, destroyed diaper into a ball and tossing it into the diaper pail.

She spent several minutes, going over my whole diaper area once more, using several baby wipes, making sure to clean every inch of me twice, as I laid on the changing mat, naked as the day I was born, my eyes red and swollen from the tears I cried earlier.

A new diaper was soon slid underneath me, as a thick layer of baby oil and powder was applied to my bare skin. “There we go. All nice and clean, again.” She pulled the diaper up between my legs taping it in place, before producing a fresh pair of baby blue plastic pants, covered in little terry bears. “And a fresh pair of pants, for my special boy.” She was clearly trying to comfort me, as she slid the plastic pants up over my diaper, before rising to her feet, gently grabbing my hands and helping me get off the mat and onto my own two feet.

She stared right into my eyes, which clearly still showed signs of distress and regret, as I tried to control my sniffling, trying to avoid having any more fluids leak out my face.

“I think someone could use a little rest. Why don’t you go lay down for a while, while I go empty the car and take care of everything.” It wasn’t so much of a question, as a statement, as she was already leading me by the hand out of the bathroom and towards my own room, before I had a chance to answer.

Once inside my bedroom, she led me towards my bed, pulling off the covers and gently guiding me to lay down, before placing the cover back on top of me, making sure to make them nice and snug, as she sat on the edge of the bed, stroking my hair. “Mom……I’m sorry.” I whispered underneath my breath. “For what, honey? There is nothing to be sorry or upset about. You did absolutely nothing wrong, you’ve been such a good boy today. We knew this would have to happen sooner or later and you did so well, making messies in your diapi, that’s what they’re there for after all.” She smiled gently, continuing to run her hands through my hair. “In the future, honey. You just make all your poo poo’s in your diaper and I’ll take care of it.” Her stare was locked on me. “But, but, Mom.” I had trouble mustering a full sentence, before she cut in. “Its okay, honey. There is nothing to worry about, everything will be perfectly fine.” She got off the bedside and went to close the curtains, shutting out the sun and light from the room. “You just take a short nap and get some rest. I’ll empty the car and be out in the garden doing some work, if you need anything.”

She walked out the room, shutting the door behind her, leaving me alone in my bed.

A thousand thoughts ran through my mind, but I felt so emotionally drained, that I had trouble putting them all together. The event of the last hours had completely scrambled my mind and I desperately needed to rest and recover, as my eyes slowly closed and my thumbs once again found its way between my lips, soothing me and allowing me to drift off into a deep peaceful sleep.

Another step to babyhood ! Great job ! I think the next step is the feeding like in a highchair hehehehe ! Like i said earlier you are a great writer keep using this steps to write this story !  I love the way you are conducting this !!

Chapter 14:

Luckily the spring holiday was coming up, this meant Mom would be off from work and home for a period, allowing us to get used to the new situation of me using my diaper for all its intended purposes, which wasn’t exactly an easy transition. Mom was handling it pretty well, slowly getting used to the larger cleanup process that was required every time I had decided to soil myself, which in some cases required a trip into the shower, which after a couple of times turned into a bubbled bath in the bathtub instead, which Mom started taking more part in, making sure to give me a thorough washing off with a sponge and using plenty of the special soap and shampoo that arrived with every diaper order, making sure to wash and rinse my hair, which she had also taken to cutting herself one evening after finishing giving me a bath and deciding it had become too long and unruly, resulting in a “high and tight cut” combed to one side, which seemed to reduce my physical appearance by several years, by rounding out my face.

A hair removal cream had also been added to our cleaning and changing routine, around once a week she would apply it to my crotch and diaper area, leaving me completely hairless and bare, making for a much easier cleanup process.  

For me the act of messing myself, was still a work in progress. Every time was a physical struggle, despite my mind being okay with the act of soiling myself, it still took a tremendous amount of pressure and strain to complete the act. The content being pushed out of my bowels wasn’t exactly soft and it would often take minutes of straining, grunting and pushing to allow it to make its way into the seat of my diaper, expanding it and making room for everything that I was forcing into it.

Whenever the urge would hit, I would find myself squatting down as low as I would be able to go, hunched over, pushing and grunting, turning bright red, often my thumb would find its way to my mouth and in-between my lips in the middle of the process, it seemed to sooth me, while the seat of my diaper would slowly start to expand, as the mess would make its way into the diaper, splattering around my bum and up the back of the diaper, before I would finally let out a sigh as the pressure would decreases and I would find relieve, feeling empty and content, often finishing off by releasing a flood of urine into the front of my often already soaked diaper.

Just like with peeing, it had been awkward to do around Mom in the beginning, but after a couple of times, the thought of embarrassing myself around her, soon faded to the back of my mind. She would have to clean and change me afterwards no matter what, so her seeing me in the middle of the act, really didn’t make a difference. A couple of times, I would simply squat down in the corner or later in the middle of the room, knowing full well she was watching and grinning at me, as I grunted and pushed a huge load into my awaiting diaper, my thumb firmly planted between my slobbering lips.

It was never really a pleasant experience, the consistency of my messes and the pure effort it took to push it out, would have me dreading it every time and leave me exhausted and almost gasping for air after every relieve.

At the end of the short holiday period aunty Karen dropped by with cousin Jack. We hadn’t really seen each other in a while, I knew Mom had been talking on the phone with Karen from time to time, but other than that, our communication had been slim. I was surprised to see how much Jack had grown in just such a short period, he was still very much a baby but considerably bigger than the last time I saw him.

I hugged Karen ad greeted Jack as they entered the living room, completely aware that my soaking diaper was sagging underneath my grey sweatpants. I soon found myself sitting on the floor with Jack, who was in the process of learning to keep himself sitting upright, while I tried keeping him entertained with some of his toys that Karen had brought with them, as her and my Mom would catch up on the different aspect of their lives, until the subject ended up on me.

“So, I couldn’t avoid noticing that someone seems to have gotten very used to wearing wet nappies around the house.” She chuckled gesturing towards me, as I rolled a foam ball across the floor towards Jack, waiting for him to roll it back. “Oh indeed, in fact he spends more time wet, than dry at this point. But it’s just not pee that makes his diaper sag anymore, I can assure you of that.” Karen eyes grew wide. “So you mean to tell me.” Mom was quick to cut her off. “Oh yes, he’s become quite a little messer this one. It’s been going on for a little while now.”

Karen did could not take her eyes off of me, as a result of Mom’s announcement. I could feel her stare locked on me, but choose to fade it out, keeping their conversation as background noise, while continuing to entertain my cousin.

“I can’t even imagine the cleanup that you must go through.” She took a zip of her tea. “Oh trust me, it’s really something. I thought that I was done changing messy diapers many years ago.” Mom let out a light chuckle, as they stared at us both playing on the floor. “I’ve been meaning to ask you. He seems to be slightly constipated if you can call it that. Ever since he started doing his messies in his diaper, he seems to strain himself an awful lot to finish. I was hoping you may have some brilliant new mom advice or trick up your sleeve.” Karen seemed to think for a while, before responding. “Well, normally if Jack is a little blocked up, I would recommend a bit of castor oil or in worse case a light enema. But with Patty here. Have you tried considering changing up his diet? It may simply be that his eating wrong or his digestive system is simply not digesting the food enough, which could lead to the hard stool and slight constipation. I’ve also talked to a few Moms who say that Milk is also a great natural of getting everything moving, the lactose should lube and smooth everything out they say.” Mom gave her a perplexed look. “So what are you saying?” Karen quickly responded. “If I were you, I would simply try changing the complexion and maybe even consistent of the food his eating, less protein and hard to digest food, more light carbs and fats. And if you do insist on him eating heavy meats and such, which he almost have to, he is a grown kid after all. Then give it a quick pulse in a blender, to make it easier for his system to digest. And then a couple of big glasses of fatty milk and you should be golden.” Mom was nodding along the whole time, taking in every piece of information that my aunt was throwing at her.

They soon finished their talk and drinks, meaning it was time for Jack and Karen to get going, as my cousin was in need for a feeding and a nap.

Karen made a reminder of giving my diaper butt, which had swollen considerably more doing their visit, a firm slap as we hugged and said our goodbyes. With Jack in one arm, she hugged my Mom goodbye, but took a second to give me a quick stare, before addressing her. “One last thing. I don’t mean to intrude or anything. But I couldn’t help to notice his thumb.” Mom looked back at me. “Oh yeah, he’s started to take a liking to it.” She gave me a caring smile, not wanting to upset me, by addressing my new infantile tendency. “You may want to find a replacement for it. Its rather unhygienic, as you never know where they tend to put that thing and he could also end up causing a rash or in worst case and infection by keeping it moist all the time.” She gave me one last smile, before once again hugging my Mom and exiting out the door.

“I think someone is in need of a change.” Mom proclaimed as she turned to face me, closing the front door.

As I was laying on the changing mat, my feet and bum in the air having my crotch wiped and powdered, I couldn’t help to think of when the whole diaper process first started and how the original plan was for me to start changing my own diapers, when Mom had the chance to teach and show me how to do it properly. That seemed like forever ago and didn’t appear to be something that I would get a chance to do in any near future, as another diaper was pulled between my legs and fastened securely around my waist.

• Like 9

Just wanted to quickly thank everyone for following along so far and to keep up with the long breaks that I have been taking from time to time. I've recently started to get my mojo back a bit more and its also super exciting to read every once feedback and thoughts. I love hearing all your different ideas and thought about what is possibly going to happen to our Diaper Clad Patrick and also what you would like to happen in the future. Its all very inspiring and motivating, so please keep it coming and don't hold back and I'll promise that I'll keep the updates more frequent and try taking your thoughts and suggestions into account. :D 

• Like 1

Sounds like he's well on his way to a new diet, a new wardrobe and a binky. Shouldn't be too long before he's crawling around in just his diapers looking up to his big cousin.

Chapter 15:

The next day I awoke with a completely drenched and soggy diaper, which had started to become the norm. I didn’t remember wetting it at any point after Mom changed me before bedtime the night before. My nightly control had completely vanished at that point.

I groggily stumbled out of bed, heading for the kitchen with nothing in mind but breakfast, not even considering putting a pair of pants on over my diaper. I had concluded at that point, that walking out with my diaper hanging out, when it was just me and Mom at home, was nothing to worry about and also rather comfortable. So I made my way into the kitchen, surprised to be greeted by Mom, just as she removed a huge bowl from the microwave. “Good morning, Honey.” She picked a spoon from the top drawer and proceeded to place the bowl on my designated spot at the kitchen table. “I’ve made breakfast, come sit down.” I gave her a rather perplexed stares, but did as I was told and was greeted by a huge portion of runny oatmeal. “Mom, what is that?” I normally made my own breakfast and I never ate oatmeal, so I was rather confused by her sudden gesture. “Oatmeal, honey. I thought you should try something new. It’s really healthy and full of fiber.” She proceeded to place a huge glass of white milk next the bowl. “Now, eat and drink up, Dear.”

I didn’t want to offend her or say no to something she spent time making, but I didn’t particular like oats and rarely drank plain milk, so this while seemed rather strange, but I did as instructed and started to dig in.

The oatmeal tasted rather plain and boring, on top of it being a huge bowl, more than I would normally eat for breakfast and the milk was thick and heavy, clearly whole milk. I fought my way through every last drop and spoonful, my jaws almost cramping up in the end of all the chewing. I’m sure my stomach must have expanded to double its size, as I had never felt that full before in my whole life, but I got through it. “Good job, Honey. You’re such a good boy.” She applauded my effort for finishing and removed the glass and bowl, placing everything into the dishwasher.

With a bloated stomach and a soggy diaper, I waddled my way into the living room, placing myself on the couch to catch up on that mornings news.

I could hear Mom in the kitchen, talking on the phone for a long time, as I leaned back in the couch trying to focus on the news, but kept having my attention interrupted by a rather familiar pressure and rumbling coming from my lower region. This had started to become habit, as I would often have to relieve my bowels after eating breakfast or make my “morning Poopsies or Messies” as Mom had started to refereeing to it.

I wouldn’t be changed out of my nighttime diaper, until I had made my morning mess if possible, Mom had made that clear to avoid wasting too many diapers. I knew what was about to transpire as I got up from the couch and squatted down on the floor and started grunting, farting and pushing until a huge sticky load dropped into the seat of my diaper, making it sag below me and within minute a familiar stench started to make its round in the living room.

Bright red in the face from the struggle and with my diaper almost touching the floor, I waddled out the living room, searching for Mom and finding her in the bathroom, finishing putting on her makeup and getting ready for the day.

“Mom!” I called out as I entered, getting her attention as she stared at me through the bathroom mirror hanging above the sink. “Oh, Oh. Smells like somebody is in need of a change. I’ll be with you in a second, go find your things, Honey.” She continued applying perfume, as I turned and exited waddling towards my room, diaper sagging deep below my hips.

Shortly after I was once again lying flat on my back, feet and bum in the air as another fresh diaper was slid under me, after being wiped down and powdered up. “Uh, Mom. Who was that you were speaking to for so long on the phone earlier.” The diaper was pulled up between my legs. “Oh, that was just something about work, Honey. Nothing to worry about, but it may be good news, I’ll tell you about it tonight. I got to make a quick run to the office this afternoon, but I’ll be back shortly.” She finished sliding the plastic pants back in place. “I trust you to be a big boy, while I’m gone.” She smiled and stood back up. “Pants?” She asked leaving the decision to me, which I responded my shaking my head. “Why even bother?” I thought. “Of course. What a silly question.” She chuckled, before putting the changing supplies back in the top drawer of my dresser and heading out the room.

She left to run her errands about half an hour later, but not before checking my diaper, finding it only a little moist and concluded that it would have no problem holding up for the next couple of hours.

Her discovery of my moist diaper, actually came as a surprise to me, as I had not notice myself wetting or drippling, within those thirty minutes, after having been changed out of that messy nighttime diaper. The fact that I did not know that I wet myself or simply had not noticed or cared, came as a little bit of a shocker. Either I had been distracted at that moment or I had simply gotten so used to my bladder releasing on its own and constantly being in a moist or soggy diaper, that my mind had simply chosen to ignore the whole thing. Either way I made too sure to make a note of it, as I sat down at my desk and wrote several pages of new content for my article, it was really starting to build up in length and volume and I knew I was on to something that had the potential to turn out really good and be groundbreaking in the field of potty-training and understanding how the whole process feels both mentally and physically.     

Going into this whole thing, it did have some kind of sexual connecting stemming from my ABDL fetish. But at this point it had turned into something completely different. As I felt a small stream of urine escaped into my diaper, I couldn’t remember the last time that I had drawn a connection between my diapers and anything sexual. I actually couldn’t remember the last time I had experience any sexual tension or gotten any relieve at all. That part of the experiment seemed like a distant memory hidden away somewhere in the back of my mind, between a thick layer of baby powder fog.

I got a decent amount of writing done over the next couple of hours, once in a while I would feel the familiar tinkle as a spurt of warm urine would escape into my diaper, make it swell more and more between my legs. But my writing came to a screeching halt, as I was struck by a strong cramp coming from my lower region, I knew exactly what that cramp meant, what was about to transpire and what I had to do for it to not get any worse or turn painful. But Mom had stilled not returned home, meaning what I was about to do, would leave me in a not only soaked, but messy, sticky, squishy and saggy nappy for the foreseeable future, until she would return home to take care of business.

I tried to ignore the cramps, focusing my attentions to the computer screen in front of me, but it soon became clear, what I needed to do to relieve the pressure slowly building on my bowels.

Confined to my fate, I got up from my desk and paced around the bedroom a few time, before finally giving in and squatted down onto the floor and started to push releasing several farts and grunts in the process, together with a huge spurt of urine, until a heavy solid lump finally dropped into the seat of my diaper and within seconds started spreading a foul stench around the whole bedroom, but at least the stomach cramps were gone.

I took a few moments to come to terms with my situation, feeling the soaked diaper sag underneath me, with the warm and mushy lump sagging in the back of my diaper. With nothing else to do, I returned to my desk and carefully took a seat on the chair, trying to avoid spreading the mess too much, but to little avail as the second my bum hit the seat, I could feel the warm, gooey mass spread up the back of the diaper and in-between my legs. A quick spurt of urine added to an already terrible mess, mixing with the poop and making it squish around even more.

I tried to return to writing, ignoring the whole MESSY situation that I had gotten myself into, with some success, but as time passed and the content of diaper started to cool, it became more and more uncomfortable to sit around in, not to mention the smell that lingered in the air and the terrible mixture inside my diaper sticking to my skin, as I shifted from side to side, moving positions trying to find some comfort, but to little avail.

It soon became impossible to ignore, I was getting no writing done and had to give up, leaving my desk as I started pacing around my room and the rest of the house, trying to find some sort of position, that would make the whole situation a little more comfortable.

I could start feeling a stingy or almost burning sensation around my diaper area, every step I took made the mess move around and felt like a thousand little needles pocking against my soft, hairless skin. I felt a small tear roll down my cheek, quickly wiping it away with the front of my t-shirt. This wasn’t fun, the whole experience was extremely uncomfortable and I was fighting and begging for just the smallest form of relieve, as I continued waddling aimlessly around the house, finally coming to a halt in the living room.

I needed to distract myself, make my mind focus on something else, other than the burning and uncomfortable mess inside my diaper. Without really thinking I plopped myself down on the floor in front of the TV, splattering the mess inside my diaper even more in the process. There had to be something in the Telly, that could take my mind off of this terrible situation. I started quickly switching through the channels, I was already caught up on today’s news, so that did little to take my minds off things. I finally ended up on some kind of kids show, a young lady, with bright pink hair and a colorful sparkly skirt, was in the middle of telling a story about her farm and asking everybody at home to help her count the animals around the fields.

1 sheep…..2 sheep…..3 sheep. The lady had 3 sheep on her farm.

1 pig……2 pigs……3 pigs…..4 pigs……She had five little piglets living around the farm!

Incredibly I started to zone completely out of my current reality completely focused on the screen, forgetting everything about the terrible mess that I was sitting in, as I helped count all the different animals around the funny lady’s farm. She had so many different animals of all shape and sizes. She even had a pink horse, that matched her pink hair, which I found ridiculous knowing full well that pink horses did not exist, but this weird lady had one none the less.

My thumb had found its way up my mouth at some point and was not securely placed between my slobbering lips, as I happily sucked away, helping the lady on the screen count her animals out loud between sucks, resulting in a bit of drool escaping between my lips and my thumb, dripping onto the front of my t-shirt.

The infantile program actually managed to grab and hold my attention for an extended period of time, allowing me to zone out and forget the terrible feeling and burning sensation, that was slowly growing and spreading all around my diaper area.

I was suddenly pulled from my safe space, by the sound of the front door opening. The sudden return to reality sent a minor shockwave through my system, as I once again became aware of the burning sensation that was caused by the cold and sticky mess inside my diaper, as felt my bladder release another flood of urine, which proved to be the last straw for the demolished diaper, as I felt it starting to leak and urine flowing into the seat of my plastic pants, with me having little to no control of stopping it.

Mom entered the living room, grocery bags in hand and a computer bag hanging over her shoulder, just as tears started to roll down my face. “Mommy!” seemed like the only appropriate response I could come up with at that time, as our eyes met. She spotted me sitting in the middle of the living room in front of the TV, where the childish program was still running at full volume, my diaper complete and utterly destroyed, with urine splashing around the seat of my plastic pants, my thumb firmly planted between my wet and slobbering lips, as a mix of tears and drool slowly started to drop onto the front of my t-shirt soaking it and forming big wet sticky patterns all over it.

She dropped everything in her arms and rushed to my aid, kneeling down next to me and embracing me. “Oh, baby. I’m sorry, I got stuck in traffic. It’s okay, I’m going to me make okay. Calm down, Honey.” She started hushing me, while stroking my hair, as I was gasping for air trying to compose myself.

Her embrace and calm tone, was just enough for me to gather what little control I had left, allowing her to help me back to my feet and slowly lead me through the house towards the bathroom, doing her best to avoid having my plastic pants leak everywhere, as I waddled alongside her thumb still securely planted between my lips.

She spent forever getting me cleaned up and calmed down, stripping me of everything, throwing the remains of my diaper in the pail and my t-shirt together with the plastic pants straight in the washer, before running a hot bubble bath, where she made sure to wash me thoroughly while humming a soft relaxing nursery rhyme, as I sat in the bathtub almost in a state of shock before she dried me off and had me lay down onto my changing mat and started the process of putting me into a fresh new diaper.

The feeling of the baby oil and powder being applied to my skin, had never felt that good. The burning sensation finally went away, as the cold air hit my crotch as powder rained down onto me like fresh falling snow.

“I’m so sorry I left you alone for that long, Honey. I’m sorry you had to go through that.” She started while slowly pulling the diaper up between my legs. “It must have been horrible, sitting there for so long in a stinky diaper. I promise you, that won’t happen again.” She started doing the tapes, as a small smirk appeared on her face. “In fact, I got some great news to share with you.” She continued, as another tape was fastened to the front of my diaper. “Remember that long talk I had on the phone earlier.” I didn’t respond but simply just stared up at her, which must have been enough as she continued. “Well, that was my boss at the office. I’ve been telling him how we got a bit of a private personal situation going on at home and how I would like to be able to spent more time around you for a while.” Her smile grew even wider, as she fastened the last tape. “Good news. He’s agreed to let me do most of my work from home this summer, meaning I won’t have to go into the office that often, since it’s never that busy during this period.” She now had a huge smile on her face and seemed ecstatic about this new situation, as she slid a fresh clean pair of sun yellow colored plastic pants up my legs. “So I’ll be staying home with for a while. Until we can figure out a more permanent solution, hopefully sometime after the summer ends. And I was also thinking that we could go visit your grandmamma and the rest of the family down south at one point, now that we got so much free time. You know we haven’t seen them since before Christmas last year, so we may as well take the opportunity.” She was refereeing to her Mom, my Grandma and the extended part of our family that lived several hours drive down south and who we only saw on rare occasions for holidays and such. But that was not important at the moment, what mattered right then and there, was the fact that Mom would be spending most of the summer home with me and be able to continue go through the process of un-training myself and getting used to a life in diapers.

The thought of spending the summer home and safe with Mom, actually brought a small smile to my face, as she helped me to my feet and gave me a tight hug. “Everything is going to be alright, Baby. You don’t have to worry about a thing.” She whispered gently into my ear.

I took the rest of the afternoon and evening to try and collect myself and recover from the terrible events of that day. My mind seemed scrambled and foggy for most of the night, I didn’t do any more writing that day and ended up just browsing around the web, skipping from video to video on Youtube not finding anything that was able to keep my attention for more than a few minutes.

Dinner was just about ready as I entered the kitchen late in the evening, Mom was standing with her back turned to me in full swing working at the stove, as I took my seat at the table.

“Mom.” I started while pulling out a chair and before planting my soggy diaper butt onto its seat. “About earlier and what you said about your work.” She was still sanding with her back turned to me, working away. “It’s really no trouble if you have to go to work. I’m fine on my own taking care of myself, you don’t have to worry.” My speech was cut off by a terrible ruckus coming from the kitchen counter, as Mom suddenly started running a blender on full power, drowning out the sound of my voice.

After a short while, she finally turned it off and proceeded to turn around with two bowls in her hand, placing on in front of me. The bowl looked to contain a yellow, brownish mush. “It’s potato soup, Honey. Now eat up.” She placed a gigantic glass of milk next to my bowl, before taking a seat herself.

I’ve always hated potatoes and it being blended up with several different vegies, didn’t exactly appeal to my appetite, but I slowly started digging in, not wanting to upset Mom and after today’s strain I simply did not have the mental energy to starting discussing her choice of dinner.

After a few moments she broke the silence. “About my work, Honey. It’s nothing that you need worry, care or think about at all. It’s all taken care of, it’s something for me to worry about and not for you to rattle your little brain with.”  She took a few spoonful of the nasty soup into her mouth and swallowed before continuing. “And about today and how you think, that you’re completely fine to be left all on your own. I’m pretty sure the result of today proved the exact opposite. You got yourself into quite a MESSY situation, sorry to say it.” She let out a light chuckle. “Yeah, but if I could just change myself, if you showed me then-“ I was quickly cut off in the middle of my train of thought. “We already talked about this, honey. Remember? I’ll show you how to do it properly when you’re ready and we have time. But that’s not the case right now and therefor you need someone to keep an eye on you. Unless you liked spending several hours in a nasty, stinky, sticky, messy, drenched diaper.” She was close to finishing her soup now, while I had barely made a dent in my portion. “Also, I saw the look of surprise on your face earlier when I checked you. You didn’t even know, that you wet did you?” Her tone was rather firm, something that I was not really used to at the time. “Well, I.” She took one last spoonful of food and swallowed before cutting in. “Be honest with me, don’t lie. Remember I’m doing this to help you, because you wanted to write this article and go through this process. So be honest with me.” She got up and put her bowl and spoon into the dishwasher, as I was still sitting firmly planted in my seat, trying to work my way through the terrible mush in my bowl, which on top of everything also started slowly going cold.

I couldn’t argue with her logic, I wasn’t really looking forward to spending that long in a messy any time soon and on the point of me not knowing that I was wet when she checked me earlier. “Did I truly not know, had I simply forgotten that I had wet and the diaper had just done such a good job of soaking everything up or had I just been so distracted at the time it had happened, that the whole thing simply skipped my mind? Or maybe it was simply such a small accident, that you would barely classify it as wetting yourself.” That had to be the reason I concluded in my head, such a small accident is not really an accident and really nothing to worry about.

I started to push my chair back and getting ready to leave the table, but was quickly stopped. “Where do you think, you’re going?” Mom looked at me from the other side of the table. “Oh, I.” She kind of caught me off guard, her tone seemed strict but also caring. “You’ve barely eaten anything or not even close to finishing, please eat up, Honey. It took me forever to make.” The sternness of her voice told me that there was no reason to start arguing, as I planted my soggy butt back down in the seat and continued working my way through the potato soup, which at this point had turned cold, mushy and was sticking to the back of my teeth, tongue and throat making it quiet the battle to struggle through, as my jaws started to cramp and almost lock up, while I fought my way through every bite, drinking plenty of milk to wash down every mouthful, which Mom was quick to prove more of, filling up my glass as soon as it was empty making sure I had plenty of fat dairy to wash down the last few spoonful of soup.

“Good job, Honey.” She congratulated me on finishing the last bite, before removing the bowl from the table. I was left completely bloated and battered, finishing my dinner had proved to be a mentally challenging task and on top of everything else that I had happened that day, I felt beaten and broken.

I went to bed early that night, completely exhausted and in need of a good long night’s sleep, hoping whatever was coming my way, would not be as bad or challenging I what I had been forced to go through during those last 24 hours.

• Like 9

Chapter 16:

Mom wasn’t lying, she didn’t leave me alone to go to work, for a long time after that. Instead I would start waking up every morning and toddle my way into the kitchen wearing only my plastic pants and soaked overnight diaper, to be greeted by her at the kitchen counter and a huge bowl of oatmeal waiting for me on the table, always accompanied by a huge glass of whole fat milk.

I really didn’t think much of Mom’s sudden dietary decision; this wasn’t the first time she had suddenly decided that we needed to start eating healthier. In the past she had put the both of us on all sort of different diet, everything from vegan, whole food, juice cleanses and soup diets. I expected this to be just another sudden burst of dietary brilliance that she had stumbled upon in some magazine or watch promoted on TV.

The runny oatmeal wasn’t really a favorite of mine. But it helped when she would season it with sugar, cinnamon or put in different types of berries, slices of banana or all sort of different fruit mixes from time to time and as I’ve mentioned before, it doesn’t take long for a new routine to become habit and after a short while, the large bowl of oatmeal and accompanying glass of milk, would simply become part of my morning routine, as I would sit and work my way through it, while Mom would watch me from across the table, while working and typing away on her laptop.

Dinner also became effected by Mom’s new dietary wisdom. It sure seemed like she had gone back to the old soup or juice cleanse, the dreaded potato soup made its return only a couple of days afterward and other than that, she would cook huge amounts of vegetables and blend them into a runny mush before serving them, claiming it to be soup. Mom was never an excellent chef, but these so-called “soups” was rather terrible to be honest. But I didn’t want to offend her cooking and everything I tried to slip out of finishing my massive portion, she would find a way to convince me to sit back down and finished what I was served, using a combination of a strict and caring tone, that was simply impossible to argue with.

The new change of diet didn’t mean much in the back of my mind, I was thinking the whole time that like with every other healthy diet that Mom had put us on in the past, that this would also simply go away after a week or two. But after two weeks it was still going strong and it started playing some serious games with my digestive system. I’m not sure if I had an unknown allergy to dairy or if it was all those damn mushed up vegetables, large amounts of carbs and fiber or a combination of all of the above. But it started wreaking havoc on my digestive system and bowels.

The first time I notice this, was a day like any other. Mom was in the kitchen eyes glued to the computer screen, typing away at something and had been doing so for the last few hours. I myself had also been fairly busy finishing a few pages of writing for my article and otherwise just wandering around, watching some TV and browsing different kind of online forums.

I was walking along the hallway making my way back to my room, when an all too familiar rumbling started in the upper parts of my stomach and slowly started making its way down, sending a few light cramps with it along the way. I stopped for a second and looked around. “Might as well get it over with.” I thought as I spread my legs and got ready to take my preferred position slowly squatting down, getting ready for the fight that was about to come. But the fight never came, in fact the bell never got a chance to ring, because the second I put the slightest pressure on my bowels and thought I was getting ready to push a huge warm, slobbery, sticky, gooey and mushy mess suddenly exploded into my diaper accompanied by a huge wet fart, sending a cascade of poop up and down the back and in between my legs, before I even had a chance to react. The poop explosion and the shock of it happening so fast, was enough for me to lose balance in my squatted position as I tipped backwards and plopped down onto my butt, resulting in the slobbery mess exploding inside my diaper and shooting out every possible small opening between my legs and at the top of the diaper and splattering against the inside of my plastic pants which luckily managed to keep everything contained.

But I didn’t feel especially lucky at that moment, I felt shocked and out of control with whole situation as I let out a huge wail and cry for help, while a flood of tears started streaming from my eyes.

It only took Mom mere seconds to arrive at the scene of the crime, finding me sitting in the hallway in my poop covered plastic pants, tears streaming down my face and my thumb which had once again found its way to my mouth, firmly planted between my wet and slobbery lips.

“BABY, what happened!?” She rushed to my aid dropping down beside me, not really expecting a response to her question, but more just announcing her presence, before she put a light palm on my thigh and spread them apart inspecting the damage. “Oh god lord, Honey. Come get up, we got to get this taken care off, before you leak all over the place.” She helped me stand up and lead me towards the bathroom as I followed closely along sobbing away unable to muster up a single sentence.

She had me stand in the center of the room, while she carefully tried pulling down my poop stained plastic pants, as a foul smell exploded into the air. “Oh whew!” She proclaimed as they finally hit floor and she instructed me to carefully step out of them. “What happened, Honey?” She threw the plastic pants directly into the washer and laid the changing mat down behind me, as I just stood silent with my head bowed and thumb still firmly stuck between my lips, embarrassed and completely unable to come up with a response.

After having me lay back on the changing mat, she carefully opened the tapes and pealed by the remains of my diaper, trying her hardest to avoid poop leaking all over the place before quickly curling the diaper into a tight ball and disposing of it in the pail. She had a hot bath running in no time and had me sitting in the bubble filled water within minutes, as she started the process of scrubbing and cleaning me off with a huge yellow sponge. “You made quite a mess there, Honey.” She whispered silently, as she continued to scrub away. “I’m sorry, Mom. It wasn’t on purpose.” I hung my head in shame, not wanting to make eye contact. “Oh, Baby. Don’t be sorry. First of all, you didn’t do it on purpose and you really did nothing wrong and second of all.” She put her finger under my chin raising my face up and forcing me to make eye contact. “Wasn’t it so much nicer to just let everything out, without having to fight and struggle like you normally do. Not having to go through that painful feeling of struggling to fill your diaper?” Her gaze had me tied down, finding myself unable to break eye contact I simply nodded confirming her claim. “Then why are you sorry, Honey. Wouldn’t it just be so much easier, if it was like this, every time?” I nodded once again.

She was right in her claim, despite the embarrassment and the terrible mess that I had gotten myself into, it was actually nice to having to struggle, fight and push for minutes to make my poopies in my diaper and even if I had made a terrible mess, it was no problem because Mom was there to clean me up and make everything better. I kept confirming her claim to myself in my mind for several minutes, repeating that everything was okay over and over again to myself, not even noticing that I in the meantime had been moved from the tub and found myself back on the changing mat, having a new clean white diaper fastened securely around my waist accompanied by my favorite pair of plastic pants, the light blue once with teddy bears.

Mom sent me on my merry way as I waddled out the room, while she took care of the aftermath and cleanup, before returning to her position in front of the laptop putting in one more hour of work before signing out for the evening. That night dinner consisted of some unknown green mushy and wet vegetable soup and not to be rude but it tasted horrible and it seemed like Mom’s portion was a lot smaller than mine, because hers was gone in none time, while I spent the majority of the time, pretending to eat and just stirring my spoon around the bottomless bowl. Several times I tried getting up and leave the table, but was talked right back down to my seat, every time she told me to sit back down and finish her command, tone and voice level would become more commanding. “But, Mo.” She cut me off every time I tried to plea or bargain with her, she had won the battle before it even begun there was no fighting this and I had only wasted time, resulting in the soup having turned cold and just being way less appetizing and harder to eat.

This was the first time in forever that we had, had what could even resemble an argument and she brought it back up later that night, after having finished changing me into my nighttime diaper on my bedroom floor, she didn’t walk out as she usually would, but instead removed the cover from my mattress and helped tuck me in for the night, sitting on the edge of the bed while running her hand through my hair.

“Honey, about earlier.” Her tone was soft and clam as I stared up at her. “Remember how we agreed that it was good, if it didn’t have to be a struggle and painful every time you needed to go Poo Poo in your diaper and today was so much better.” I nodded my head not wanting to interrupt. “Well, that means that you have to eat what Mom serves you for dinner, because it is because of that, that it was so much easier and better today. Your new dinner makes it like that and wouldn’t you want it to be like that in the future?” Her question was so guiding and so leading, that I saw no other option than to nod again confirming her statement. “Good. But then you HAVE to promise me, to eat what I serve you, okay? Otherwise not only will it become hard to go Poo Poo again, but Mom will also become a little upset and sad, that you don’t eat her food. Understand?” I nodded once more. “Good boy.” She leaned in a gently kissed my forehead before getting up and exiting the room, closing the door behind her, shutting out all light as I drifted off to sleep.

• Like 5

Kind of randomly want him to have  a nightmare and fall out of bed and up with a safer bed with rails.  Though if she's eating the new soft food with him daily  wonder if she's having digestive issues too which would be funny :) 

Great chapter - he won't like it, but no doubt he'll be having lots of liquid messes and his mom can't always change him immediately (and don't really justify a change anyway). I also like "Mom will also become a little upset" warning if he doesn't learn to relax and accept his predicament.

As per your earlier message, I got excited and listed some thoughts - hope you don't mind:

• While he might not have had any sexual urges recently, for healthy young boys it may come upon him quickly and he's compelled to tear off his diaper just trying to satisfy the itch
    • Gets in trouble either for "disgusting" behaviour - "can't believe you did that while in a messy nappy - I think you might love being a baby" and/or for ruining a perfectly good nappy/causing a mess because it didn't tape back up properly - evidence clear
    • More restrictive night clothing
    • Possible spankings
    • Possibly encouraged to have a weekly "play time" where his pee-pee is pointed-up and he humps to become more infatuated with his nappy
    • Possible chastity punishment between play time (or milkings) or even longer stints as it's becoming too distracting for him
  • His writing for the magazine becomes unintentionally increasingly juvenile and the magazine is worried he may not deliver a good story for their investment
    • To avoid this, they enlist a nice intern (boy/girl/trans) to help vet the writing - a rainbow of emotions possible from disgust to love
      • He's still asked to write, but with a crayon lol - "we now want full immersion"
    • Possible bad interaction resulting in demands for chastity - he was unable to control himself during a change
    • Possible part-time mental health nurse assisting intern
  • Baby Food trials - to examine their impact on digestion and recorded in detail in terms of BM's / possible magazine sponsorship and taste testing - can't be seen to be giving it a too bad mark!
  • Sponsorship for ABDL/Incon/Speial Needs diaper and clothing sponsorships - magazine, intern, mother wants to additional revenue stream - he might even be oblivious to them making money from him
    • This could include very sneaky sale of live NannyCam footage to select buyers - Truman Show style
    • Restraints
    • Tracking apps
  • Stuffies!
  • Tantrums - may decide he wants out and realises contract won't allow it without severe penalties
  • Pacifier gag / mittens / baby bouncer
  • More public outings featuring the diaper bag
    • Juvenile clothing - makes changes easier
  • Eventually moves in with cousin and is strongly encouraged to copy behaviours for authenticity:
    • Crib
    • Bottle feeding
    • Crawling
    • Playing with toys
    • Sandpit
    • Extended bed / nap times
    • Basically treated the same and dressed the same
    • Birthday party - jumping castle / enforced participation with other babies
  • Failed potty training chart compared to cousin
  • Pottry training diary / photo album / hand/foot prints
  • Bowl cut
  • Possible reveal that mother had intuition about his fetish - or better that she likes that he's happy
  • Possible ex-girlfriend
  • Possibly goes internet viral
  • Later on, possible extension to the agreement - clause in the contract!
    • Magazine initially insists on results - so possible potty training punishments - but then may revel in his failure as an ongoing - this was his idea and he kinda likes it: "He made his crib and has to lie in it!"
    • Power of attorney

• Like 1
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]