LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diaper Day

Happy New Year, Daily D,

What is the smallest available size of Bellissimo V2 diapers? So far all the  Bambino diapers have been too large to fit me.

I make do with Attends Youth for plastic back and Attends Breathable Small plus Magic Markers when I'm in the mood for babyish disposables.

I just got my today too.    I wish they'd get the Teddy v2 in XL.

3 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Happy New Year, Daily D,

What is the smallest available size of Bellissimo V2 diapers? So far all the  Bambino diapers have been too large to fit me.

I make do with Attends Youth for plastic back and Attends Breathable Small plus Magic Markers when I'm in the mood for babyish disposables.

It's the same as their other products - med/lg/xl. 

For small, you're pretty much limited to Rearz, Crinklz (original only at this time), or ABU (and only about 1/2 of the product line). 

56 minutes ago, billybobtombo said:

Totally love them. Are they the same as Magnificos, print aside?

No.  Same shell as Bellisimo, but with velcro tabs.   And that may become an issue.  I had one tear while fastening.   I hope the whole lot isn't like that.

28 minutes ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

Plastic backed?

Yes.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I just got my today too.    I wish they'd get the Teddy v2 in XL.

It's the same as their other products - med/lg/xl. 

For small, you're pretty much limited to Rearz, Crinklz (original only at this time), or ABU (and only about 1/2 of the product line). 

Thank you. This has been my experience. That is why I buy plain disposables which fit me effectively and use magic markers.

The new Bellissimos are nice.  I've worn one for the last 3 nights, and haven't wanted to take them off in the morning.  

I'd still like to see this same diaper in all white and no design, but this design isn't too bad.