LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered first time in months

Mindylou

I had a phase during summer where I wanted to wear a diaper every night, Along with my paci and onesie. When my husband's work hours changed where he was home every night, I stopped wearing because he didn't like it too much. I have been craving to get back to wearing one so I came home from work this afternoon and put one on and it feels so good, I've missed it so much. But it's only for the evening and I plan to wear it out to a restaurant and maybe no one will notice. ?

8 minutes ago, Mindylou said:

But it's only for the evening and I plan to wear it out to a restaurant and maybe no one will notice. ?

But if someone does notice, I personally wouldn't care, if it were me...  they likely wouldn't say anything anyway. Most of that is in the wearer's mind anyway as nobody really pays attention to that unless they're already into it themselves.

I'd say just go out and have fun and don't worry about what others may or may not see, as long as you keep it discreet.

14 hours ago, Mindylou said:

I had a phase during summer where I wanted to wear a diaper every night, Along with my paci and onesie. When my husband's work hours changed where he was home every night, I stopped wearing because he didn't like it too much. I have been craving to get back to wearing one so I came home from work this afternoon and put one on and it feels so good, I've missed it so much. But it's only for the evening and I plan to wear it out to a restaurant and maybe no one will notice. ?

I am sorry to hear that your husband did not like you wearing diapers.  It can be difficult for a partner that does not understand or one that has no desires to wear diapers.  I hope your padded trip to the restaurant was a blast.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:34 PM, DL-Boy said:

But if someone does notice, I personally wouldn't care, if it were me...  

...I feel the same way!!! Non diaper wearers very seldom look. It's us here that look for other diapered bottoms!!! I wear a contour cloth diaper out alot and it's so trim I'll bet no one except one of us might notice. Now, I wouldn't try that with a nighttime cloth diaper unless it was a late night movie or dinner where there wouldn't be that many people out, even the ones that were would be too drunk to notice, LOL.

...sucks that your husband isn't into it. Wow, I'll bet there's several thousand males here that would love to take his place!!! I once had a diapered live-in girlfriend that I thought I'd have FOREVER, but the only thing that lasts forever is death.(sorry, but true).

Partners are always a challenge.  Mine sees peeing and pooping as purely biological, and can’t imagine anyone wanting to “sit in a diaper filled with urine or feces”, while us ABDLs enjoy our “wet and/or messy diapers”.  

I got to a point years ago where I simply no longer cared what my partner thought about my choice for underwear.  Night time was a must for me, always has been.  But if my wife was going to leave me over my diapers and recreational wearing at other times, then she needed to hit the road.  

I hope you work things out soon.  This “thing” we all have came factory installed, trying to shame it away doesn’t work.

22 hours ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

Partners are always a challenge.  Mine sees peeing and pooping as purely biological, and can’t imagine anyone wanting to “sit in a diaper filled with urine or feces”, while us ABDLs enjoy our “wet and/or messy diapers”.  

I got to a point years ago where I simply no longer cared what my partner thought about my choice for underwear.  Night time was a must for me, always has been.  But if my wife was going to leave me over my diapers and recreational wearing at other times, then she needed to hit the road.  

I hope you work things out soon.  This “thing” we all have came factory installed, trying to shame it away doesn’t work.

I always felt I was selfish for making the same decision concerning my partner.  Essentially, I put my desire to be diapered before her wants and cares.  In the perfect world it would be awesome to sacrifice for the person you love more than anything.  Yet at the same time I want to be who I truly am around the person I love more than anything.  Wearing diapers is a part of me that I knew would never change.  I honestly see no sense in fighting against a desire that will never go away.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:26 PM, Mindylou said:

I wear nappies all the time and no one has ever noticed or if they have no one has ever commented. It just isn't a big deal.

I haven't been diapered in a while either.  I  put on a Megamax and a booster pad early this morning.  Now I'm sitting here in a really wet, really swollen diaper.  It feels soooooo awesome. 

• Like 1

I just got home from work and decide to put on my 10 ply flannel diaper rather than a disposable. That and plastic pants and I'm good for the rest of the evening.. bonus, tonight is my TV night, AGT and Bachelor! 

I have been Incontinent and worn a diaper for last 27+ years ,people outside of friends and family are oblivious to my diaper , people assume I wear one ,when they think about it because I am in a wheelchair but they can't see any actual signs of diapers , and before the wheelchair came in 03 ,no one was aware of it either ,I would pull an extra shift at a firehouse other than mine ,and it would surprise everyone when I got in/out of diaper to shower .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk