LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension Canons? / More Info and Accuracy

Hey Hi! --I'm pretty new but it seems like I've been a lurker on here for ages lol

You can call me Jo-Jo or just smush is cool :)

Seeing Baby Sofia's post about day length in the DD reminded me that I wanted more canonical information about the Diaper Dimension/Amazons as I continue to try to write my series. 

Having more knowledge about portal littles versus little citizens of the Amazon dimension would be nice.

i.e I've read a couple stories where portal littles are aware of the Amazons and voluntarily travel there for multiple reasons and I've read a stories where portal littles are taken from their dimension-- are there any rules/regulations to portal technology? (choosing whether my main character is aware of the dimension are not is my choice I believe, but since I want her to be a portal little, I want to be able to go into the nuances of the technology)

Additionally more knowledge about Amazonian day-to-day technology/products would be great

(i.e I already do know about body modification for littles, nanny robots/Android, specific foods for littles, etc)

--but are there any other prominent things I should be aware of concerning Amazon tech?

Thanks for any input or additional info you have! :)

The closest canon for DD is the original "Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension" by Princess Pottypants (which is on Amazon if you want to buy it).

Anything else really is just a kind of fan spin off of it. Arguably the vast majority of these stories have strayed far enough off it that it may be more accurate to call them their own stories with elements borrowed from the original. 

There are not really and specific rules, you can really just make up whatever you want, change things or add things if you want. Feel free to follow your own direction. There has been some large stories that have had a fair amount of influence though. The author I would say who has been the biggest influencer would be @bbykimmy with her large amount of brilliant stories she wrote fairly early on. 

Various other authors have made their influences, basically any names of places you see referenced about a lot are just taken from another authors story rather than anything canonical.

I have made plans for a DD story but have not made an attempt on it yet, but basically I have borrowed a lot of the stuff I liked from other stories and tried to put my own interesting spin on it. 

At the end of the day, just create and figure things out as you think they should be, rather than trying to rely on information from other stories and treating them like that is the way things should be.

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

The closest canon for DD is the original "Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension" by Princess Pottypants (which is on Amazon if you want to buy it).

Anything else really is just a kind of fan spin off of it. Arguably the vast majority of these stories have strayed far enough off it that it may be more accurate to call them their own stories with elements borrowed from the original. 

There are not really and specific rules, you can really just make up whatever you want, change things or add things if you want. Feel free to follow your own direction. There has been some large stories that have had a fair amount of influence though. The author I would say who has been the biggest influencer would be @bbykimmy with her large amount of brilliant stories she wrote fairly early on. 

Various other authors have made their influences, basically any names of places you see referenced about a lot are just taken from another authors story rather than anything canonical.

I have made plans for a DD story but have not made an attempt on it yet, but basically I have borrowed a lot of the stuff I liked from other stories and tried to put my own interesting spin on it. 

At the end of the day, just create and figure things out as you think they should be, rather than trying to rely on information from other stories and treating them like that is the way things should be.

Hope this helps!

Yes it does,thank you!! ☺️

2 hours ago, HyperShark said:

I agree with that. Most author's simply create there own rules, countries, personalities, etc. Everyone draws on something that they've read to create their own worlds. Create a world that feels real to you and fits your story. It's all about telling a story, so make a world that tells the story you want to tell. It can be dark, sweet, loving, sensual, voluntary, forced, or anything and everything in between. What will make for the best story is creating a world that YOU want to write in. That'll keep you motivated to continue writing.

Feel free to PM me and I'd be more than happy to share the notes I've taken on my Diaper Dimension

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

I agree with that. Most author's simply create there own rules, countries, personalities, etc. Everyone draws on something that they've read to create their own worlds. Create a world that feels real to you and fits your story. It's all about telling a story, so make a world that tells the story you want to tell. It can be dark, sweet, loving, sensual, voluntary, forced, or anything and everything in between. What will make for the best story is creating a world that YOU want to write in. That'll keep you motivated to continue writing.

Feel free to PM me and I'd be more than happy to share the notes I've taken on my Diaper Dimension

Thank you!! Very solid advice :)

I agree with the Alisa's being the foundation. Really though I think bbykimmy wrote what some think is early, the actual earlier tales I think should be looked at are the follow ups by Ausdpr and InkuHime. They were the ones that came up with the next tales based off of Alisa's, and Ausdpr partnered up with PrincessPottyPants quite a bit after that. (It's not free, but Field Work in 'Strangest Adventures, Vol 1 is a good early work to look at) 

I think there's a few things that can be looked at here for 'generations' that have been written. I put the original tale with Ausdpr, CS Fox (snackers on here), and InkuHime's Chasing Emily tales pretty soon after. For the most part the parts that were written after the original pretty much focused on littles from within the dimension, excepting the Sierra stories that are both in and out of the dimension. 

I personally think Chasing Emily is one of the best works to be written and sets up a lot of the ideas I consider to be canon in the future works. Xylophone's 'The Promise' I think goes hand in hand with some great ideas that show free littles do exist, but that their existence isn't easy. InkuHime's Games of Chance reinforces that well.

Along that time 'Belorn and Melinda' was written by widowmaker and introduced that Aliens are present in the universe. That was followed up by Raven and Silver in that same little area. I particularly think the concept of the Hellcats in Raven was innovative.

An incomplete story by langtab, called 'Duality' had a great concept at the start. It was never finished, but it influenced some of my ideas along with KWOceans 'Tourist Troubles'

In 2015 WBDaddy started 'A Little Legal Issue' which is still ongoing. I think it brought up some of the most compelling ideas from a legal side in my mind. Another work by enigma_66 called 'Wrong is Wrong' also delved into littles fighting for rights. Look at this link for everything 2016 and prior, although all of DailyDiapers links are broken from the crash - https://spankalot-erotica.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-diaper-dimension-project.html 

I think it was about 2017 or so bbykimmy started posting her two big works in the dimension. She started carving out kind of a subspace within the dimension that has different islands/standards for behavior with treating the littles. Her ideas have been pretty well adopted by a lot of the last years stories.

When I started posting Exchanged I pretty much based it off of the previous works (I'd been writing it for about three months before I started posting/Kimmy started posting). There was kind of a drought this last while in the dimension, but all of the sudden I've noticed it's flaring up again. 

The truth is there is no official canon like some of the other universes getting written in here. I personally try not to go against what was done in the original parts as much as possible. I find it interesting (and I originally intended to use it... but never did) that the original tale featured an alternate Alisa that was in her dimension while she was in the present one. It's a finicky thing to write so it's never made it off of my sketches into words. I did a lot of reading of everything I could before I could write, but with multiple writers blocks I always came back to the original or these works.

I think the biggest thing that is for sure canon is this statement, "Son of a bitch,” she sniffled. “I’m trapped in a diaper story…” But that wasn’t quite right. She had been unable to concentrate on any particular one, and she could remember Dr. Bremer mentioning some sort of melding of worlds. She wasn’t trapped in -a- diaper story… She was trapped in every diaper story she’d ever read." (Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension, PrincessPottyPants)

It definitely gives room to play in. Remember the original was a satirical tale to make fun of all of the tropes that had gone before it. Ironic that it generated this whole fan fiction following behind it! 

• Thanks 1