LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper magic

So I was thinking is there some magic about the diaper?

Let me explain, other than those who truly have weak bladders and needed diapers up to their teens and still may need them, when you were younger and had the desire to put on a diaper and then that first time did, did  something happen to you? Did you feel small did you regress a little?

I know in my experience it was extremely exciting and yes I mean in a sexual way. But why did that happen how can a diaper get one excited 

Then I wanted to wear them more but then it began to make me want to act more like a baby and suck a pacifier and drink from a bottle,

did the diaper hold all that magic just by wearing it and most especially using it.

Thats my story what about all you other babies 

Since, when I was treated as a little girl, diapers were very often, diapers were part of the little girl's world, albeit an unpleasant one (cannot close your legs right, short dresses , having the skrits lifted for dressing or changing, having rubber panties put on you and things like that), they make me feel like a little girl of about 5

• 2 weeks later...

For me there is indeed magic in diapers.  In fact, I don't need to even put one on for the magic to happen, it can even happen  just by looking at a diaper.  The "magic" that I'm talking about is the sudden urge to pee or poop or both, when there was no urge before I saw the diaper.  So that means, as an example, that if I see a diaper commercial on TV where an actual baby or diaper is shown, then I need to get diapered quick before I lose everything in my underwear.  The same happens when I wander down my favorite place in the super market, which is the diaper and baby supply aisle of course.  Also when my wife (mommy) spreads out a diaper on my adult changing table, then she'd better get it pinned or tabbed as fast as she can. This all feels perfectly natural for me, as I've been using diapers as an ABDL for several years now.  I only use the porcelain throne if I get an urge while out in public, or if I get an urge at home when there''s no time for clean-up.  So I can forget the fiber or other laxatives.  If I'm ever constipated, which happens fairly often, then all I have to do is put on a diaper, climb in my adult crib, and SHAZAM! the poop slides out effortlessly.  Pavlovian conditioning, I guess.

• Like 1