LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unpotty trained, how many?

I am real thinking about going down the unpotty training route of late, best bet the thought will pass but then again... So, I am curious to know how many people have archived, not incontinence, but actual diaper dependence? Are you happy? Do you have any regrets? Please tell me a little about your journey and the end results. 

A long story and still unfolding...

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/66171-strange-days-indeed-a-24-x-7-experiment/

I’ve worn/used a diaper every night for four plus years and am back to wetting in my sleep most nights.  Am I diaper dependent, don’t know, guess I’d have to go without to find out.  Don’t see that happening.  Love it … zero regrets!

I have been intentionally wearing 24/7 for almost 18 months now and believe I have pretty much got to dual IC which was my initial aim but am now diaper dependent. Over the christmas holidays on two occasions I wanted to test myself by wearing pants (which felt very uncomfortable when sitting, I've become so used to being padded!). On both occasions I was wet quite quickly and was unable to stop the flow. On the 2nd occasion I also very near had a bowel movement and was just able to hold this in!

• Thanks 2

I’m completely dual. The diaper is just the tool. Urinary by accident & bowel by choice. Today I have no choice. But if I did I wouldn’t reverse it. 

• Like 1

I have been diapered full time now for eight or nine years. I met my wife six years ago and she was completely fine with me wearing diapers and even wore herself for a while. It made things a lot more relaxing knowing i had a supportive partner. 

It was more of a thing that i just focused on being diapered rather than trying to force myself to lose control. To this day i still have times when my bladder unconsciously holds back urine but most of the time i just wet automatically in small spurts.

Every so often im surprised at another dribbling accident or a full diaper. Its still exciting when i check myself and i find im wet and i know i didnt feel anything. The most unknown accidents happen when im moving or lifting something. 

Im to the point where i know ive peed at some pount but can never remember when or where it happened. I am always excited knowing im going to be diaper dependent for the rest of my life. Most of our close friends know and a lot of my family. I am a disabled vet and hurt my back so most dont question it past that.

• Like 3

I've been in nappies all day every day for the past 16 months.  I don't know how dependent I am on them, as I've never tried to stop the flow.  It just happens these days, generally.  I don't wear at night usually, as my other half doesn't want me to.  Whenever I wake in the night I head straight to the bathroom.  So far no serious accidents, and again I've never had to hold back as I don't wet easily lying down.  I won't be going back, and if I ever can I'll be in nappies at night too.  So, no regrets at all - I'm happy this way.  I'm certainly dependent psychologically, and whether I'm dependent physically doesn't really matter as I'm wearing anyway.  So far nobody knows apart from my wife & other age players I meet at events, and I'll try to keep it that way & stay discreet.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Stroller said:

I've been in nappies all day every day for the past 16 months.  I don't know how dependent I am on them, as I've never tried to stop the flow.  It just happens these days, generally.  I don't wear at night usually, as my other half doesn't want me to.  Whenever I wake in the night I head straight to the bathroom.  So far no serious accidents, and again I've never had to hold back as I don't wet easily lying down.  I won't be going back, and if I ever can I'll be in nappies at night too.  So, no regrets at all - I'm happy this way.  I'm certainly dependent psychologically, and whether I'm dependent physically doesn't really matter as I'm wearing anyway.  So far nobody knows apart from my wife & other age players I meet at events, and I'll try to keep it that way & stay discreet.

Good for you. There's no going back for me either, even if that was physically possible now which I rather doubt 

19 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Good for you. There's no going back for me either, even if that was physically possible now which I rather doubt 

Same here no going back but completely happy in nappies.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

That's great

It is I became incontinent as a result of diabetic neuropathy. I gave up fighting a loosing battle with my bladder and reluctantly switched to nappies. Very soon I realised actually I like this and stopped trying to be dry and let my bladder do it's own thing.  Over 7 years later and I have no regrets.

3 hours ago, Dubious said:

Don't think I have lost any control so far and I been diapered for years 

Do you want to lose control, or do you just like wearing diapers and peeing in them when you need to go. When I first tried going 24/7 years ago and giving up soon after I was basically following my old body habits but wearing diapers. But following the 12 month programme more or less and definitely after 16 months it has got me to the stage of having virtually zero control, so it really does work and I never thought I'd be able to get to where I am today when I started out this time around, I was very dubious but I've really surprised myself.

• Like 1

Incontinence isnt about wearing diapers, incontinence is about peeing and pooing, thats it. Make sure to train peeing when the urge comes as much out of a diaper as in if you can live with making puddles everywhere you go then you can do it :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
22 hours ago, Dubious said:

I'm in the same boat.  I've worn a diaper for years.  Like you- I frequently pee without thinking, but I also know that I could keep it from being a serious leak if I wasn't in a diaper.  As of now- the only way I would wet my pants without a diaper is if I choose to wet my pants.   I don't have the desire to have bowel incontinence, so that is a hang up.

I'm not sure if I truly want to lose control.  I know I don't want to poop without warning- unless I know that can do it only on a regular time (poop in the morning).

I don't want to lose control of poop and I'm not sure how I could live with it, so I just hope that wont happen
I have tried to poop in diaper a few times and its not something I want to do often

11 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I don't want to lose control of poop and I'm not sure how I could live with it, so I just hope that wont happen
I have tried to poop in diaper a few times and its not something I want to do often

When I poop in a diaper, I'm immediately faced with the clean up.   Maybe if I wasn't responsible for cleaning up, I would deal with it, but it takes me right out of little space.

I'm completely dependant on nappies for wetting. 6 years ago I went 247 and I can attest to constant wearing making you incontinent. . .  Do I regret it? . Not in the slightest. I still love the fact that I smell sometimes. I love the way I crinkle and I'm totally comfortable with people finding out now. . .   I wouldn't change it for the world. . . . 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Constantlywet said:

I'm completely dependant on nappies for wetting. 6 years ago I went 247 and I can attest to constant wearing making you incontinent. . .  Do I regret it? . Not in the slightest. I still love the fact that I smell sometimes. I love the way I crinkle and I'm totally comfortable with people finding out now. . .   I wouldn't change it for the world. . . . 

Just how I feel. I love being incontinent and dependant on nappies. The feel, the smell, the crinkle of my plastic pants and waterproof bed protection. I love it all and wouldn't change a thing. I'm just the same I don't worry about people knowing I wear nappies.

• 2 months later...