LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking of becoming diaper dependant...

Since being young I have wanted to become diaper dependant, usually it is more of a strong will towards diaper dependence rather just the odd notion of the idea. Using diapers feels normal me rather then using the toilet, feels more natural to just go when you need it other than waiting to the right moment. I have done research into as many aspects as I can think of and all seems to be right if I do end up going 24/7. My gf is supportive which is the biggest positive, it will not effective my job, as my gf says if anything it will wind up helping in some ways. Most of the time in my job the toilet is a porta toilet some distance away so instead of taking a long time to go for a wee I can go where and whenever, and since I work out side pooping myself at work will not be as noticeable. So yeah, any device will be great ? 

Another thing I am currently experiencing is once you start wetting uncontrollably your partner may no longer have any desire to be intimate with you.  Sure, if your hard your anatomy prevents your pee pee feom getting all over the place but some of us just simply do not get that hard.  It has almost been six months since my wee wee entered my wife.  The last time she swore up and down I was going pee pee inside of her and she has not let me inside her since.

16 hours ago, CuckoldedBabyGirl said:

Another thing I am currently experiencing is once you start wetting uncontrollably your partner may no longer have any desire to be intimate with you.  Sure, if your hard your anatomy prevents your pee pee feom getting all over the place but some of us just simply do not get that hard.  It has almost been six months since my wee wee entered my wife.  The last time she swore up and down I was going pee pee inside of her and she has not let me inside her since.

Can I ask how long into you wearing 24/7 did your erectile dysfunction symptoms start to appear?

• 1 month later...

I have been in diapers 24/7 for over two years. I use the toilet on the very rare occasions when I am sick, so maybe once every couple months.  I did not have any issues with erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation before or after.  I don't think it's diapers causing either of these issues for the people who mentioned it.

From what I’ve been told those who are urinary incontinent also have ED. I know I do. I understand that there is a medication in a shot form that gives a almost instant erection. It’s a very small needle that you give yourself in the shaft if the penis. It’s not supposed to hurt at all. I’ve not done it as I would need a rubber because I’ll dribble the entire time and a rubber takes away from things I think. Urinary Drs like for men to have sex at least 1 time per week as it’s good for the prostrate. So you need to work it out without a erection which we all know can happen

I guess the original question was wanting to become diaper dependent. My reply to that would be if you have been thinking about it for a long time then you NEED to do it. You’ll be much happier for it in the end. You’ll be able to get the monkey off your back and continue on. Put them on and use them if you so desire. 

• Like 1

I have read so many of these ‘I want to be incontinent’ questions and rarely have the consequences been thought through.  I admit that I was in that position for too many years and ended up with some urgency issues which was my (rather tenuous) reason to go 24/7. That lasted about 5years before I was told I had prostate cancer and I had it removed. During that 5 years I always knew when I wanted a wee and could hold it for a few minutes, but after the operation I was completely incontinent. I am talking urinary only. The thing is it is different. You have to travel everywhere with a bag of nappies, estimate how long one type will last against another ie. pull-up versus taped on nappy versus cloth nappy and plastic pants. Think about going on holiday with an extra suitcase just for your nappies, and how are you going to dispose of the wet ones? Where can you change, can you afford the endless supplies? Down at the beach you will no longer be able to wear a swim suit and your constant leaking or flooding will be very obvious. Sure you will have to have your prostate checked by the doctor who will want your wet nappy off for the DRE and you may get nappies supplied by the NHS, but is that right given that the NHS is so stretched? Does your wet nappy smell when you are with company, if so where can you wash. You will need to buy new clothes to accommodate your nappies, and hide the crinkling noise. 
i’m not saying don’t do it, just think it through, it’s not all fun I can tell you.

16 hours ago, Greybird said:

I have read so many of these ‘I want to be incontinent’ questions and rarely have the consequences been thought through.  I admit that I was in that position for too many years and ended up with some urgency issues which was my (rather tenuous) reason to go 24/7. That lasted about 5years before I was told I had prostate cancer and I had it removed. During that 5 years I always knew when I wanted a wee and could hold it for a few minutes, but after the operation I was completely incontinent. I am talking urinary only. The thing is it is different. You have to travel everywhere with a bag of nappies, estimate how long one type will last against another ie. pull-up versus taped on nappy versus cloth nappy and plastic pants. Think about going on holiday with an extra suitcase just for your nappies, and how are you going to dispose of the wet ones? Where can you change, can you afford the endless supplies? Down at the beach you will no longer be able to wear a swim suit and your constant leaking or flooding will be very obvious. Sure you will have to have your prostate checked by the doctor who will want your wet nappy off for the DRE and you may get nappies supplied by the NHS, but is that right given that the NHS is so stretched? Does your wet nappy smell when you are with company, if so where can you wash. You will need to buy new clothes to accommodate your nappies, and hide the crinkling noise. 
i’m not saying don’t do it, just think it through, it’s not all fun I can tell you.

All great advice and very true.  I would say to anyone just think it through fist. I didn't have any choice and luckily for some reason I love being this way but it could be a real problem if not thought about sensibly.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stevewet said:

All great advice and very true.  I would say to anyone just think it through fist. I didn't have any choice and luckily for some reason I love being this way but it could be a real problem if not thought about sensibly.

In my opinion if you are on this site you’ve been thinking about it for a long time otherwise you would have never done a search to find it. So that shows the interest. Now that you are here and you read how many people have the same feeling as you this almost makes it ok. If the need is strong and you get comfort in wearing a diaper then do it. 

I've been 24/7 for about three years and never regretted it, I would suggest Tena Pants Plus or Super grade pull-ups to start with, I mainly wear Always Discreets or Lady Tena Panties, both female styles, I started off buying female styles as they were less embarrassing to buy in ASDA, but found I enjoyed them, and started wearing panties to wear while peeing myself in the shower, gf thinks it's hilarious btw,,,

As for disposal, you can get a RADAR key mail order, and use disabled toilets, they are bound to have a disposal point,,, 

I'm not in any much danger of wetting myself in public, but wearing gives assurance, and it's SO much more convenient when out, also relieves the boredom of queues or when waiting for a train,,, 

Eg I got stuck in traffic on way home today lol,,,

Welcome to PM me if you like,,,

23 hours ago, incondl said:

In my opinion if you are on this site you’ve been thinking about it for a long time otherwise you would have never done a search to find it. So that shows the interest. Now that you are here and you read how many people have the same feeling as you this almost makes it ok. If the need is strong and you get comfort in wearing a diaper then do it. 

I agree if you really want this then go for it. 

Just now, Cute_Kitten said:

Since you said you already did you research, I'd suggest a trial period and go 24/7 for an extended length of time as an experiment to see if this is something you'd like to pursue in the long run. 

That still kind of misses the point. The key operative phrase here is "dependent". Under present coneditions, you can still bail, but once you become "dependent", not only can you not opt out, but you are bound to whatever else goes with it. You do not change when you want to, but when you HAVE to. In fact NOTHING about diapers: or your life, is as you want it. It is all a Gotta with no escape hatch or magic ring to undo it. You are changed irrevocably forever. Does it bring to mind something with "Be careful what you wish for..."? No amount of research is going to change this nor can it anticipate your reaction to when it all becomes real and the impoicatiosn set in and you can do NOTHING about it

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Little Christine said:

That still kind of misses the point. The key operative phrase here is "dependent". Under present coneditions, you can still bail, but once you become "dependent", not only can you not opt out, but you are bound to whatever else goes with it. You do not change when you want to, but when you HAVE to. In fact NOTHING about diapers: or your life, is as you want it. It is all a Gotta with no escape hatch or magic ring to undo it. You are changed irrevocably forever. Does it bring to mind something with "Be careful what you wish for..."? No amount of research is going to change this nor can it anticipate your reaction to when it all becomes real and the impoicatiosn set in and you can do NOTHING about it

Going 24/7 isn't the same as becoming dependent, but it does let one see what it's like to wear (and use) diapers all the time in their daily life.  It can't fully simulate incontinence, but it does let one see how they'd psychologically and emotionally feel about being padded all the time.  Some people find they love it and want to fully become diaper dependent, while others can find it's not what they'd thought it would be. 

Just now, Cute_Kitten said:

Going 24/7 isn't the same as becoming dependent, but it does let one see what it's like to wear (and use) diapers all the time in their daily life.  It can't fully simulate incontinence, but it does let one see how they'd psychologically and emotionally feel about being padded all the time.  Some people find they love it and want to fully become diaper dependent, while others can find it's not what they'd thought it would be. 

From a number of sources both here and elsewhere. No, but it will most likely lead to dependence as the physical and psychological elements of the control system atrophy from lack of use

On 2/19/2020 at 12:49 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm not quite sure how we label fully diaper dependent.   I'm diapered and use diapers without much of a issue.  I void multiple times over the course of a few hours, and between 5 and 6 hours- sometimes up to 10, I will be sufficiently wet and need to change my diaper.  However, it's more of a case where I sense a slight pressure and I release into the diaper.  In some cases- even while diapered- I don't always release at the slight urge.   If I couldn't do that, I'd consider myself incontinent.  At that point, I could consider to use protection, or risk an accident.   Am I diaper dependent? 

I just don't see people having the remorse by completing losing control of elimination, unless it happens happens  through a medical issue.  We have anecdotal evidence that somebody can lose elimination control (incontinence) through conditioning, but it is a slow process.  It is almost like you have reverse potty training, but it's probably even more drastic than that. From what I've read- toddlers have the same sensation that I have, but are used to peeing in a diaper and part of potty training is to get them used to waiting.    And from what I remember going the other way- it took a while to get over the barrier where I going in a diaper was normal, which is more what I would consider diaper trained.

My stage could be called 'Conditional 24/7", meaning I'm choosing to wear and use protection for a majority of my day.  However, I don't see the same issues that are spoken about.   A good ABDL diaper can easily last 4 to 6 hours.  I would have to make a conscious effort to get less than 4 hours out of a diaper.    I'm rarely away in a public place long enough to require a diaper change in public, and when I am I can choose to use a restroom to extend my protection.   If you aren't able to do that- you really are incontinent, but it takes enough training that you're not going to change your mind on the decision.   There is a huge difference between wanting and achieving it.

• Like 1