LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Patreon Announcement.

Dear Readers,

Happy 2020!  

2019 is over and it's time for me to give a serious serious shot at this writing thing.

And as much as I hate to agree with a fictional psychopath, the Joker was right about one thing.  "If you're good at something, never do it for free."  

I love writing stories for the ABDL community that are of length and quality, and I'd like to take it to the next level by trying to make it my primary source of income.

To that end, I'm opening up a Patreon.

I intend to have weekly installments of stories that are at least 5,000 words long.  That's about as long as many of my installments on dailydiapers and cushypen are.  So same length and quality that I'm (hopefully) known for, but on a much more frequent basis.

Bronze Tier is really for people who like my stuff and want to send me 100 cents more than just a simple "good luck", at this point.  I'd like to think that after a year, Bronze Tier Patrons will be able to see the older Patreon exclusive content I'm now creating, but that's not really a selling point at this juncture.

Silver and Gold Tier subscribers will get access to the Patreon specific content as well as discount on story commissions.

Gold Tier Subscribers will be entered into a raffle every month for a free 5,000 word short story to be posted on Patreon.

Mistakes?  Mistakes are going to be made.  I am GREAT at making mistakes.

I'm getting better at writing, but despite being a Millenial I am a total technophobe and computers scare the bejeepers out of me when used for anything other than a typewriter or a video game system.  

But I intend to grow from these mistakes as soon as I'm aware of them, improve and grow with my writing, and hopefully create the best content of my life thus far.  

Hope ya'll come along for the ride with me.

https://www.patreon.com/personalias

• Like 1

Glad to see you moving on up in the AB/DL scene.

I really like the Patreon layout, especially the cute Bronze, Silver and Gold tier images.

I don't see anywhere on the page linking to or mentioning your regular commission rates and how to commission you. I also think "Discounts on Story Commissions, both public and on this Patreon" and "Increased discounts for Story Commissions." isn't enough information and gives me a lot of questions about these tiers, specifically. "How much of a discount?" and "Does the discount stack depending on how long I've been a patron?" (some Patreon pages I've seen kinda do it like x amount of months = Y% discount sorta thing.)

Don't work yourself too hard 5,000 words/week sounds like a lot. Make sure to take care of yourself and not get burnt out.

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, kasarberang said:

Glad to see you moving on up in the AB/DL scene.

I really like the Patreon layout, especially the cute Bronze, Silver and Gold tier images.

I don't see anywhere on the page linking to or mentioning your regular commission rates and how to commission you. I also think "Discounts on Story Commissions, both public and on this Patreon" and "Increased discounts for Story Commissions." isn't enough information and gives me a lot of questions about these tiers, specifically. "How much of a discount?" and "Does the discount stack depending on how long I've been a patron?" (some Patreon pages I've seen kinda do it like x amount of months = Y% discount sorta thing.)

Don't work yourself too hard 5,000 words/week sounds like a lot. Make sure to take care of yourself and not get burnt out.

Sorry about this.  I didn't see that anyone had replied to this.  My bad.  Commission info is on my deviant art page and I've added that as a link in the patreon's general description.