LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Makeup guides

LilLew

Pardon me if this is the wrong forum to ask, but does anyone here know of a good guide or videos for someone (me, a biological male) who wants to put on makeup for the first time? I don't have the first clue what I would need to buy or how to put it on.

A ton depends on the type of look you are going for whether natural, more dramatic, smokey eyes, etc. It also depends whether you're looking for a feminine look, a drag look, an androgynous look, etc.

Personally my Wife and my cousin's wife helped me do my make up for the first few times and showed me brush techniques, colour palettes, etc. Depending on your circumstances you could always ask female friends to help you figure out what you need to buy and which techniques will work best for your features and desired outcome.

Not  me: When I was 4, I was curious about nail polished, so my aunt did my neals. Once was enough. I did not like the way the coloring and finish chipped off. At about the same time,  I tried lipstick and that felt so icky that I was cured of THAT curiosity. So I will pass on the whole thing. When I was 15 my aunt had me use some kind og girl's zit cream that also hid the zits and, when it dried it was hard and I could feel it so that was NG. Of the whole makeup scene: Eww!

On January 1, 2020 at 3:41 PM, LilLew said:

Any links or channels that you like/recommend?

That's a legitimate question. My wife likes Jeffree Star's videos, but I really think it boils down to what snuggle bear said. It all depends on what type of look you are after.

On 1/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

A ton depends on the type of look you are going for

I envisioned something natural-looking. Nothing like drag (or an 80s new wave video). I just want to look cute. Am I making any sense?

This thread could go in two other places. the LG Playhouse since we are often treated to the image of Real Little Girls fooling with Mommy's makeup. a Transgender/Crossdresser forum for those trying to pass. As for being in the Sissy Room, Would not the Domme apply the makeup to the little simp?

• 11 months later...

You want to look natural and not slutty.. Like a babe and not a hooker. I hope you enjoy this video and it really works great. I have been doing my make up now over 20 years and I work as a female bartender. Believe me men have to look twice.

21 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

You want to look natural and not slutty.. Like a babe and not a hooker. I hope you enjoy this video and it really works great. I have been doing my make up now over 20 years and I work as a female bartender. Believe me men have to look twice.

Not bad at all Elle !! Sweetie remember you look great no matter what make up you have on and you are always rockin' fashion. You have something that many people want. You have inner beauty ! And you rock them megas !!

• Thanks 1