LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever had a mess that you're glad ended up in the toilet?

I'm curious since (obviously) i see a lot of posts that talk about messing in diapers instead of the toilet.

But today i had an experience. I was rushing home and i was touching cloth i wasnt diapered and i wouldnt have had time so i rushed to the toilet and all hell broke loose out of my ass! 

All i could think was "im so glad i didn't do this in a diaper"

And it made me wonder, has anyone else had an experience like this? Just overall not a fun messing experience that you're either glad went into the toilet or regret that it didnt

Many times!  So many times I was glad I did not decide to poop my diaper after I saw what came out in the toilet!  likewise, there are many times I have pushed out a large hard load in the toilet and thought, "That one would have been great in a diaper!"

• Like 2

No, never and everything is done in my diaper. Fortunately I’ve never had diarrhea to this point but if I did it would happen in my diaper. I suppose it would be a real mess but that’s how it goes sometimes

On 1/3/2020 at 7:22 AM, incondl said:

No, never and everything is done in my diaper. Fortunately I’ve never had diarrhea to this point but if I did it would happen in my diaper. I suppose it would be a real mess but that’s how it goes sometimes

Yep, as the say, "Poop happens!" (To paraphrase).

On 1/2/2020 at 4:06 PM, rusty pins said:

Many times!  So many times I was glad I did not decide to poop my diaper after I saw what came out in the toilet!  likewise, there are many times I have pushed out a large hard load in the toilet and thought, "That one would have been great in a diaper!"

I was thinking the same thing.  There is something about a large firm mess that is extremely satisfying.  I wish all my messes could be like that, and I never want diarrhea in my dips.  

Diarrhea has never been a problem with me.  Usually the opposite is true.  I have dropped many big firm logs in the porcelain throne, simply because I didn't have time  for the cleanup after enjoying it in my diaper.  I then "mourn the loss" of a big brown friend that I wish I had the time to enjoy in my diaper.  I usually poop only once every 2 or three days, so my poopies are usually big firm logs which I enjoy between my legs in my diaper whenever I can.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

If I pooped 3 times a week my logs would be enormous !!  I poop everyday between 2 and 3 pm. like clockwork. Usually solid because i make it that way. I enjoy a good wet poop every now and then if i eat certain things, but i have that kind of control. solid poops are nice and i do enjoy them, but wet mushy poops are the ones that might leak and make a scene in public which is even more fun. Enjoy that diaper, it's the reason I wear them. Hugs !

• Thanks 1