LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't really know what else to say about it. I'm tired of everything. Tired feeling like nobody cares. Tired of trying to stay strong. Tired of faking a smile. Tired of drama. Tired of just playing along. I'm so tired of all the fake ass people that I have to deal with every day. I just wanna give up, it feels like to much weight. I feel like I'm suffocating. 

6 hours ago, KimiM said:

I don't really know what else to say about it. I'm tired of everything. Tired feeling like nobody cares. Tired of trying to stay strong. Tired of faking a smile. Tired of drama. Tired of just playing along. I'm so tired of all the fake ass people that I have to deal with every day. I just wanna give up, it feels like to much weight. I feel like I'm suffocating. 

Been there done that so many times ive lost count years ago. BUT what i also have is being able to get up again  and i KNOW you can do too its not easy i know but  judging from what you wrote  id say you will managed to get back up again.

Just giving  up is  not  the  solution to youre problems  and it wont  soulve anything belive me ive tried        

• Like 1