LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Adrift and Looking for Connection

A few weeks ago, I completely nuked my sole connection to the ABDL community. Long story short: there was a fight in my home between me and my wife concerning my behavior and I realized that I was too weak to control myself there, so, I felt that for the sake of my relationship, I completely obliterated all connection to the server. I asked to be banned. I deleted the account. I deleted the apps. And I thought everything would be fine.

But it's not. 

In the interim, I've realized that I NEED other Littles to talk to. Not just for fun, but because I truly don't trust any friendships outside the community. I've had so many connections burn me emotionally in painful and long-standing ways. Politics has been a part of every job I've had, and the cutthroat nature does not agree with my trusting nature. I need Littles because, since I also consider myself part of the community, they are the only ones I feel I can trust because regardless of whatever differences, we still have that in common.

I've been trying to find local people to speak with. I'm trying to talk in the chat rooms. But I still feel adrift and disconnected. And I don't know what to do about it. I feel like I've made a huge mistake, and I'm worried that I won't be able to find a community like that again, or if I did, would I still have the same problem: getting myself into situations with people that want more from me than what I do.

I would love to have an honest non-sexual experience as an Adult Baby, or at the very least talk to people and be a part of the community that knows and understands that. 

Does anyone know of a non-sexual ABDL community?

Honestly I think the community is there for people in whatever form they want it so long as people set clear expectations and boundaries.

My Daddy and I are certainly not non-sexual with each other BUT we are very upfront and clear that we aren't looking for, interested or willing to partake in anything diaper related that is sexual with others.

Have we met and chatted with other littles and caregivers, yes, but do we do play dates if any kind, sexual or nonsexual, no.

So I'd suggest set your boundaries and then if people ask for more move on and find people you are more comfortable and compatible with from a friend perspective.

Little kaiya and Daddy Wolf

If you're looking for something casual and nonsexual you could consider a hobby and just visit online forums dedicated to that hobby (as my username implies, I like horror and I do visit reddit threads a lot for my hobby, and let's face it; at the end of the day we're all just a bunch of random strangers at a computer). Maybe you like cards, computers, cars, or gaming. Branch out a little.