LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Nanny B lifts Jessica out of the crib and over to the changing table and lays her down. She restrains Jessica’s wrists above her head while Nanny B got to work taking off her white shirt with paci and unlocking her diaper. Nanny cleaned off Jessica and flipped her legs over and put in three suppositories, one that is a relaxant, one that is a diuretic and one that will make her only crawl, then locks the diaper on her. Puts on the frilly socks and a bib with her paci and finally unlocks the mittens off her and then releases her wrists and sits her down next to Freddie.

Nanny uses the hand sensor to retract the changing station into the wall and another pad that she enters some numbers and out comes two bottles in response to her input. She hands one of the bottles to Freddie and then picks up Jessica and sits in a recliner with Jessica on her lap. “I know you’ve had a hard day, I’ll feed you while you just relax in my arms and drink the milk.”

Freddie having had the bottle which contains a slight laxative lays on the rug playing with Thomas the Tank Engine waiting for Jessica to join him.

Nanny looks at Jessica as she drinks her milk with a slight laxative and smiles down at the sweet girl. Soon the bottle finishes and Nanny picks Jessica up and has her over her shoulder and starts to burp her waiting for a real burp.

“Actually I just remembered that you do get some of her things, but not right now. I know it’s hard and this is the hardest part, but you can do this.”

Nanny sits Jessica down “someone will come in and check on you two in a little bit.” stands up and walks out of the room.

”it’s okay Jessica you can come and play with me” Freddy meekly says

“I don’t think we have much of a choice of anything around here when it comes to personal items. I was playing with trains, but if you want to play something different then I’m game.”