LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Freddie wakes up from Jessica’s noises and smiles. He really has to pee and lets go and falls back asleep after drinking some of his milk with a warm diaper. After about another half an hour Freddie wakes up on his own and looks over at a sleeping Jessica. He drinks his milk and wets his diaper waiting for a nanny to come and let him out. Jessica starts to stir awake and he waits

“Jessica, it’s me Freddie, see my hand waving through the crib” freddie waves his hand for her to see “you’re fine you’re in a nursery and we can’t leave, they have us locked up”

“You’re in our babies and toddles section at The Nursery. You’re loved ones sent you here to reset your brain back to infancy and then let you grow up to their standards”

“Jessica you’re fine, you’re in a safe place. I know about your panic attacks, or night terrors as we call them here, you’re girlfriend filled us in on the paperwork she filled out. How can I help you right now.”

“Sweet Jessica, I did explain it to you. You are in The Nursery, a place where little ones are sent when their loved ones need change out of them. You’re girlfriend sent you here, she filled us in on your night terrors and she is waiting for you to get out of here. She will be your mommy and is undergoing training right now to become the most wonderful mommy to you.”

“It’s not up to us nannies to determine what you did to deserve this, we are here to help you grow down to become a true baby, and then to grow you back up to the age your girlfriend wants you to be”

Nanny feels Jessica’s diaper and it seems dry, she inserts a finger into the leg hole and finds the diaper dry. “Since this is your first day here, I will give you another couple of minutes to wet yourself while I go attend to Freddie.

she walks over to Freddie’s crib and by the look of it she can tell he’s wet it multiple times. She goes over to the changing table and gets it ready for Freddie.

”you still doing okay Jessica?”

Nanny B unlocks Freddie’s crib and picks him up lays him down on the changing table and takes off his paci, his white shirt and then unlocks his diaper and wipes him clean, she makes sure the protective layer the “welcoming team” put on is still intact so he doesn’t get a rash. She lifts his butt in the air and with ease she manages to bend him in a way to access his butt and pushes in 2 suppositories in quickly and then locks his diaper and puts on a new bib with his paci attached and slips on the new socks and unlocks his mittens and sets him down on the rug to play.

Nanny B walks over to Jessica’s crib and unlocks the top of it and holds out her hands, “come with Nanny B?”