LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped in daycare, the story of Carly and Jessica (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“Nanny said to play on the floor as babies. I want to stay here and play. If you want to get in there go ahead, but my tummy is hurting really bad.” Freddie says as he rolls on his back in pain. Just as he tries to sit up his bottom opens up and floods his diaper with a very sticky poo. “Ugh oh”

“No, if you want to get in there go ahead but I’m not going to help you. I don’t want to get punished on day one. And plus, I like playing on the floor”

unbeknownst to Freddie and Jessica a caretaker was overlooking them the entire time via monitors and decided to rise the bouncers out of reach of either of them.

“Sure, I like blocks” he says as he crawls over to her and starts to stack them.

the caretaker that is watching smiles as they finally start to play and lets them play like this for twenty minutes, she sends a page to Nanny F.

”I’m getting tired Jessica, I just want to lay down” and Freddy lays down on the rug by the blocks and rubs his eyes.

Nanny F walks in and goes to check on Jessica. “How are we doing in here baby Jessie?”

“You’ll get to know more girls here, but you’re in the first stage, it’s the training period, and then you’ll be housed with others of your kind.”

Nanny F looks over at Freddie sleeping and then over to Jessica. “I’m going to clean up Freddie first” Nanny F goes over to another section of the wall and uses a palm scanner and unlocks the changing station. As the changing station sets up nanny goes and picks up Freddie and looks over at Jessica. “You doing okay little one? Do you have any more questions?”

“You’ll just have to see, but I will tell you that it is going to be awhile before you are released from this room. How old are you anyways, Jessica?” Nanny F says as she lays down Freddie on the changing table and begins to change him into a new locking diaper and locking mittens, removes his bib and the white frilly socks and puts on a clean white shirt and clips on his paci. She picks him up and lays him down in a crib on the opposite side that Jessica’s crib is located, covers him up and locks his crib and turns to Jessica, “you’re turn sweetheart” with her arms open. “Want your diaper changed?”

“Come here Jessica, I’m not going to hurt you.” Nanny F picks up Jessica and lays her down on the table securing her wrists and her farthest ankle with restraints. “There you go Jessica nice and secure” she says as she pats her diaper. “Can you calm down for me please, it’s just us girls; even Freddie is asleep so he can’t see you.”

“I’m not at liberty to disclose that information to you at this time; but you will learn in the future.”

Nanny F then unlocks Jessica’s diaper with her fingerprints and cleans her up. “They sure did a good job prepping you, you are .... well, you are as bald as a baby” she lifts the free leg up and above her body to get a good look at her butt and quickly inserts two suppositories into her and then lays down the new diaper and locks it up. “There you go, now let’s get you all ready for a nap.”

“Remember it’s Nanny, and whatever Nanny says, goes. And you and Freddie need to get on the same sleep schedule and you’ll be asleep before long, thanks to the suppositories that are now deep inside you.”

nanny says as she takes off the bib and puts on a clean white shirt, takes off the frilly socks and then puts on the locking mittens, and finally attaches the paci to her shirt. She picks up Jessica and puts her into the crib and hands her another bottle before locking her in for a nap.

”remember Jessica, to get out of the crib you’ll need to be wet. Night night have good dreams, and don’t wake Freddie up or else”