LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL truth or dare.

52 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

I certainly would not entertain a redo of this story:

TOO MUCH --- !

Tsk tsk tsk.  Sorry you feel that way.  I mean you’re personally taking all of the dares...Star (Dressed as a dominatrix).  Just be glad I didn’t try to write 100 chapters of it like I thought I was going to at my timeline pace. 
Now I dare you to skype your Mommy while dancing in nothing but a messy diaper!!  LOL.  

its either that or write a 30 chapter sequel to Truth or Dare.  LOL.  With the first chapter being Never Skype your Mommy dancing in a messy diaper.  LMAO.  

When you set off down this road, you kind of play truth or dare with yourself for the first few months - first time wearing a diaper overnight, first time wearing one all day, first 24 hours in diapers, first time leaving the house in one, first week spent in diapers, first time going to work, going shopping, going to the doctor, dentist, to the movies, out with friends, to a bar, first weekend away where you pack only diapers, first time flying in a diaper, first international trip packing only diapers, first time wearing one in front of your spouse, etc. Each is essentially a dare you've given yourself. 

I've done a lot of the things when I was in my early 20's for the first time.  I remember the first time wearing a diaper overnight and having a very hard time getting any sleep at all.  I'm still this way about 40 years later.  I usually don't wear a diaper all day but I rarely wear most of a day.  I do remember the first time leaving the house in one, and I just went to a roadside fruit stand and bought some apples.  I wasn't out of the car for more than about 5 minutes.  When nothing negative happened, the next time I wore outside I walked around downtown in our small town for about 20 minutes.  After that I began to wear discreetly in public more often, and eventually thicker diapers and shorts.  I've never spent a week in diapers but have worn for maybe a day or two when I had the house to myself for a week and had days off.  I would never wear diapers to work or to the doctor but I did wear to the dentist a couple times and also to the barber to get my hair cut.  My DL friend who was a member here and has since passed away and I once wore our diapers to the movies at a matinee, but I would never wear one out with friends, to a bar,  flying on an airplane because I always travel with friends or family and I never want anyone I know to find out I like wearing diapers.  I have to say over the many years I have got comfortable wearing diapers under my jeans or shorts when I go out of town shopping for the day, but I still don't want anyone I know to find out.  Strangers out of town won't give you a second glance, and even if they might notice you have a diaper on somehow, they are a stranger you will probably never see again anyway.  As for purposely doing something like a dare to show off your diapers to someone, I might have thought about what that would be like when I was younger and foolish, but not anymore. No need to advertise it to people and strangers for your jollies. 

On 1/10/2020 at 4:05 PM, rusty pins said:

No need to advertise it to people and strangers for your jollies. 

I agree with rusty_pins on this one; just because I derive some satisfaction from being in diapers, that doesn't mean I should impose it on anyone else. I felt like I had to eventually tell my spouse, because if I was going to wear them pretty much all the time, sooner or later she was going to either notice, or find a diaper somewhere, and I was growing tired of my James Bond secret agent routine, treating diapers like radioactive material, devising intricate plans to get more of them up into my closet, etc. But I keep them carefully hidden from my kids and from my friends and coworkers. 

To that end, one thing I haven't done yet is wear a diaper through security at an airport, and I would welcome hearing from anyone who has. I always put it into my computer bag, and put it on after I've gone through the body scanner. When I traveled a few days ago, I actually got a dry run on how it would have worked had I worn a diaper, because for some reason the scanner highlighted my "saddle area" for further inspection, and the TSA guy untucked my shirt and ran his fingers around the waist of my pants, and did a back-of-the-hand pat down of the front and rear of my nether regions. Had I been wearing a diaper, it would most definitely have been noticed, and I am curious as to what happens after that. 

I used to travel a lot prior to my retirement, and I always wore protection, well for the last few years anyway after my accident on a plane and in the concourse leaving the plane one day.

In any event, you can read about that if you want in my past history but to this point, it is no big deal.  I went through security many times with a diaper on, and never once was pulled aside for that reason.  I will add that they were always dry prior to getting in the TSA line , not always the case when getting off the plane.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

When I first started wearing diapers, I was very nervous about going out wearing a diaper under my clothes.  I've since becoming very comfortable wearing them under my clothes.  I go just about anywhere in a diaper (not on a plane yet).  I haven't told family or friends about it but have worn and used while clothed in front of them.  

If I were to pick a dare for me, it would be to appear in public in just a t-shirt and diaper.

I have been in public in just a diaper and t-shirt, at night, in the dark, so very tiny chance of being caught

I have been thinking about hiking in just a diaper, but it has been a plan for years, so..

10 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I have been in public in just a diaper and t-shirt, at night, in the dark, so very tiny chance of being caught

I have been thinking about hiking in just a diaper, but it has been a plan for years, so..

I've been in a diaper and a onesie, or a diaper and a t-shirt, or even a diaper alone, at our local BDSM dungeon during Littles night.  As a matter of fact, I went to the dungeon on "$5 First Friday" this month and pissed my wife off because I dropped my diaper and was going around only in a t-shirt and nothing else...  I even took the t-shirt off a couple of times leaving me with only some Scooby-Doo slippers on my feet and nothing else.  God, that was *FUN* and I wanna do it again!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 10:03 PM, DL-Boy said:

I've been in a diaper and a onesie, or a diaper and a t-shirt, or even a diaper alone, at our local BDSM dungeon during Littles night.  As a matter of fact, I went to the dungeon on "$5 First Friday" this month and pissed my wife off because I dropped my diaper and was going around only in a t-shirt and nothing else...  I even took the t-shirt off a couple of times leaving me with only some Scooby-Doo slippers on my feet and nothing else.  God, that was *FUN* and I wanna do it again!

Looks like a reprise of my diaper drop on 1st Friday this month may be very probable...  I reminded my wife of the upcoming schedule of the local "Littles Night" on 2/27, ABDL munch on 3/1 and the 1st Friday event on 3/6, and told her I promised that I would "be good" on Littles Night on the 27th but no promises on the 1st Friday.  She said she would go with me on the 27th to Littles Night and to the Munch on the 1st but she "hadn't decided" if she will go to the 1st Friday yet.  She understands that I may drop my diaper again but she hasn't decided whether she's attending yet...  Sounds promising.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:14 PM, Dubious said:

I have no such clubs or activities close to me and the only place I know of is 300 miles away, and I would never go to such place alone 

300 miles is unlikely.  You can also start your own event if you want.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:56 PM, Dubious said:

I go pretty much everywhere in a diaper these days (under clothes), but I do have a wish to either go hiking, or walk on a beach, in just a diaper and a t-shirt. I think it would replicated the sensations I experienced when we went camping when I was a kid, and I sometimes wore only a diaper and t-shirt. My mom has a picture of me on a beach in a t-shirt and plastic pants, although I don't have a memory of that specific occasion. 

SO I'd probably consider a dare to go deep into one of the conservation areas and walk about in a diaper, probably with a "crash kit" of backup clothes in my backpack, lest I stumble upon anyone. I would, I imagine, have the same treacherous fear I had as a kid... which both intrigues me, but, also causes me to suspect I might abandon ship on the undertaking pretty quickly. The closest I have actually come to that was an event at Rearz where I wore a bulky diaper under a Halloween costume consisting of medical scrubs; I was initially almost paralyzed with anxiety about it, but I pretty quickly realized that what I had on was very low key relative to the brave souls who wore diapers under, for example, short skirts, tights, or onesies. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 1:41 AM, DL-Boy said:

Looks like a reprise of my diaper drop on 1st Friday this month may be very probable...  I reminded my wife of the upcoming schedule of the local "Littles Night" on 2/27, ABDL munch on 3/1 and the 1st Friday event on 3/6, and told her I promised that I would "be good" on Littles Night on the 27th but no promises on the 1st Friday.  She said she would go with me on the 27th to Littles Night and to the Munch on the 1st but she "hadn't decided" if she will go to the 1st Friday yet.  She understands that I may drop my diaper again but she hasn't decided whether she's attending yet...  Sounds promising.

Reprise of my "night of skin" occurred on this past $5 First Friday on March 6th.  My wife was drinking double tequilas with OJ and after the second one and my wearing only a t-shirt (discreetly avoiding her eyeshot so I wasn't flaunting the fact to her), she started her third 2x tequila+OJ and she said she didn't "giveashit" about it because she was feeling no pain, so I stripped off the t-shirt too!

Mind you, I still was not totally nude - I had on some Scooby-Doo fleece-lined slippers :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 3 weeks later...

Dare: Wet your diaper and write a 1000 word (minimum) diaper story before changing. (I've just double diapered over my flooded diaper so I'm actually all ready to do this). I don't think I've ever been even diapered, let alone wet, while writing a story, so this is an AB/DL bucket list check off.

Double dare: Do the above with a pacifier in your mouth the whole time.

(I guess something like this would work as a diaper punishment too actually, especially for those who struggle to write)