LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cvs Sleep Pants

If you are talking about the overnight protective underwear, yes. They are good for one wetting ,if you are into that. I would not leave them on for a long time without plastic pants over them.

its the kind they make for teens I was wondering how much bigger they are than goodnites. I would really like to see one out of the package.

its the kind they make for teens I was wondering how much bigger they are than goodnites. I would really like to see one out of the package.

Sorry, I did not now you were talking about the teen size. I wish I was 100 lbs lighter so I could wear the kids pullups etc..

yah I was wondering how much bigger they are then goodnites I dont wet them so that aspect doesnt matter, any info will help thanx :thumbsup:

Depending on whereabouts in the US you are, perhaps you should try Publix 'Overnight Protection' if you're looking for something bigger than Goodnites? [thread here]

Despite my posts in that thread, I haven't tried them yet so I can't say just how Goodnite-esqe they are :)

• 12 years later...

The 2019 version of these youth nighttime pullup diaper is very different than previous versions. They are very stretchy with sides similar to Underjams. They have high absorbency and are longer so they go higher up in the back and front. Super soft when wet. I like the checkered colorful design but many don’t. These are my favorite pullups out of Goodnites, Underjams, Parent’s Choice, Target Up&Up. Walgreen has their generic brand and it is very similar to a Depend type adult diaper but it does not stretch at all. If I was a teenager and legitimately needed tbe night diaper i would go with the Well Beginnings from Walgreen because they seem very robust.