LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you use

1950potty

Do you use the same implements as your parents used on you.  I say that because i wonder about the "carry over" from childhood.  While I use a variety of implements, I usually use a paddle.  I was paddled as a kid, so I think that makes in my kind of go-to implement.  Although it is Lexan rather than wood.

23 hours ago, 1950potty said:

Do you use the same implements as your parents used on you.  I say that because i wonder about the "carry over" from childhood.  While I use a variety of implements, I usually use a paddle.  I was paddled as a kid, so I think that makes in my kind of go-to implement.  Although it is Lexan rather than wood.

When I was a child growing up in Los Angeles County, California from 1964 to 1976 My parents were very anti-punishment, especially spanking. My maternal grandmother lived next door ans she was just as pro-spanking. Then in June 1976 Except for Granny we moved to Iowa where I turned 12 and reached puberty that July. There all the other parents were pro-spanking. I was the only sibling never spanked or paddled at school in Iowa.

All the other gals I met in Iowa were routinely physically punished, often while I was visiting. The same was true for my siblings. Still, while we were in Iowa my parents remained anti-spanking.

While we lived in Iowa until May 1977 Mom's youngest sister and her husband bought the house across the street from our California house. I had known Aunt Betsy when she was a teenager who babysat us. What surprised me was that as a mother of 3 (the oldest a girl of 6) Aunt Betsy not only was vocally pro-spanking, she kept tell my 18 year old sister and me that we really needed sound spankings. She would wave a hairbrush at us that we had seen her use on her daughter. I was shocked about hairbrush spanking a child of 6 going on 7, and yet I was curious. So was my older sister who often was Aunt Betsy's babysitter.

Eventually my big sister admitted she deserved spanking. Betsy spanked her with the hairbrush. Sister admitted crying but also feeling less guilty. I thought about that for a week before I timidly went to Betsy and asked her for a spanking. While asking I wet my panties. I had seen Betsy protect her lap with an underpad while spanking her daughter. Betsy used her hand to warm me but soon used the hairbrush which hurt more than I imagined. I wet while she spanked me so she diapered me before sending me home.

About once a month until August 1978, when I was 14, either Betsy would tell me I needed spanking or I would ask for a spanking. Then came the time I asked Betsy for a spanking only to be told to go home. Mom was waiting with a new large hairbrush and an underpad. That was the hardest spanking I had received. While I was crying. Mom told me to put on a diaper and then stand in the corner.

Mom talked to me while I was in the corner. She said she had been foolish to be anti-spanking. She warned that to make up for lost time My sisters and I would be spanked every couple of days with the hairbrush. This included my youngest sister who had just turned 9. From then on until I moved to university in August 1981 Mom or Granny would hairbrush spank me every time I misbehaved, perhaps every couple of months.

I only babysat one time, for Betsy's kids just before moving to university. Her 8 yo son needed diapers for bed but resisted when I needed to diaper him, so I spanked him with the hairbrush.

While at university I began participating in the adult spanking community. I have been spanked, paddled and flogged with a lot of implements. For serious spanking I still prefer an oval wooden hairbrush, as disciplinarian or spankee. I made it clear when I fell in love with the man who became my husband that I need discipline and expected to get spanked. I also told him I would spank him for misbehavior.

When I spank him my go-to is a hairbrush. Unfortunately he dislikes using a hairbrush because he has really big hands. Instead he spanks me with a strap or Lexan paddle. They hurt differently from a hairbrush, so about once a month I go to a gal pal or my kid sister to be hairbrushed.

• 2 weeks later...

Growing up,  we go spanked with the hand, wooden spoon or the belt. Maybe the hair brush,  too, but I don't remember.  School used a paddle.  Dad had threatened to make a paddle,  but never did. 

I only self spank and my go to implements are the paddle and the wooden spoon. 

If I'd ever go to get spanked by someone,  I'd like to get it with a cane or switch,  just to  experience that. And with a riding crop.  Several licks with a leather belt would be exciting to. 

But I do fantasize about good,  bare bottom paddlings. True punishment paddlings that leave their mark.

• 1 month later...

I am curious about real discipline with a Lexan paddle.  Could anyone please elaborate on their experience with this?

@Angela Bauer you've mentioned wetting over your Aunt Betsy's lap during a hairbrush spanking in your youth.  Is it too personal to ask if this occurs during your current spankings?  I wonder if this uncontrollable release is or can be as cathartic as crying can be during a disciplinary spanking.

As a child I don't think Lexan existed.  So I have never been on the receiving end.  I used both a wood and Lexan paddle on my girls.  After they were out of the house they all agreed Lexan stung worse than the wood one. I'm a woodworker, but I no longer make wooden paddles.  If I make one it is Lexan (it works well with woodworking equipment).

On 12/28/2019 at 2:04 PM, 1950potty said:

My mother generally used the back of a hairbrush or her hand and did it otk for various infractions including bedwetting. My father used the belt. My preference when Ive been punished as an adult is usually the hairbrush or if standing up a stiff rubber paddle or wooden rod. 

I had a girl friend who enjoyed most things and we did spank but no bare bottom. I now self spank using a plastic spatula and pvc short shorts or cloth diaper and locking rubber pants. With the shorts it can be loud and hurt and diaper no hurt but a loud crack.  

• 2 months later...