LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper dependence update

Seasons greetings to all,

Small of my journey. July I started my journey towards becoming bladder and bowel incontant, so far it has been going well, a few bad moments alone the way as well obviously. Wetting has come to a point that I do not always notice, there has been times when I get in from a drive and I wet without realising. There has also been a several occasions I have wet at work without knowing. I am working in a castle at the moment so I can only change in public WC. I'm starting to release that I may now need nappies.

Bed wetting, is slow progress. I have woke up a few times wet which is exciting but it is not a continuous thing at the moment.

As for thd other, I have had a few messy accidents. Once at work when using my mattock (tool simular to a pixaxe), and a couple when needing to fart.

Even though it is looking like I will need nappies I still have no regrets for my choice to become duel diaper dependant ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 12:59 AM, BabyRob85 said:

Seasons greetings to all,

Small of my journey. July I started my journey towards becoming bladder and bowel incontant, so far it has been going well, a few bad moments alone the way as well obviously. Wetting has come to a point that I do not always notice, there has been times when I get in from a drive and I wet without realising. There has also been a several occasions I have wet at work without knowing. I am working in a castle at the moment so I can only change in public WC. I'm starting to release that I may now need nappies.

Bed wetting, is slow progress. I have woke up a few times wet which is exciting but it is not a continuous thing at the moment.

As for thd other, I have had a few messy accidents. Once at work when using my mattock (tool simular to a pixaxe), and a couple when needing to fart.

Even though it is looking like I will need nappies I still have no regrets for my choice to become duel diaper dependant ?

The very best of luck with your journey, I've recorded my untraining on the Forum. I look forward to reading yours! It looks like you're making very good progress after 6 months

4 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

The very best of luck with your journey, I've recorded my untraining on the Forum. I look forward to reading yours! It looks like you're making very good progress after 6 months

Building a castle as in Minecraft or in real life 

4 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Whats WC

2 hours ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Building a castle as in Minecraft or in real life 

Whats WC

I am working on an archaeological excavation inside a Welsh castle. WC is an 18th century term which means 'Water Closet', these days it is short hand for toilet.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking of recording my untraining here too, but I want to make sure that I follow the rules.  My topic was deleted and I was warned when I tried to do this on another website.

In short, I've been wearing for almost a month.  Progress has been very slow.  I have only noticed a couple instances where I dribbled at work.  Classical conditioning takes a long time.  I'm trying to find the right triggers for my body to learn.  Whether it's movement, drinking a liquid, or whatever, the body needs to be conditioned with something.

Hope to see some additional progress in the months to come... :)

Diaper dependancy most times is non reversible and should not be treated lightly, I have been back in diapers 24/7 for 5 years now due to a OAB issue I have long since come to terms with my diaper needs and most days I now enjoy being diapered and actually look forward to changing into a fresh diaper as I have decided to embrace what I can not change so It does not depress me every day.  There will be days when being diapered is a burden especially when traveling, at the beach or during intimacy.

There are benefits to being diapered IE Movies, long plane ride, stuck in traffic but they do make traveling more challenging as you need to make sure you bring enough supplies our last trip I messed up my calculation and needed to pickup some retail brand diapers on the way home (not fun I leaked  like a sive)   

Just remember you will be found out at some point in time and will have to explain your diaper needs to your family and friends Im lucky as ai travel between clients somI can stop and change between service calls but if I am onsite for the day I need to change at the clients and a couple of times people have noticed.  As long as you have excepted the fact people around you daily will find out being diapered for a medical issue is easier for people to accept if asked just say its for need (Emotional needs are the same as medical needs) and leave it at that and most people wont press the issue. 

also plain white diapers or prints with a more adult look like Tykabkes Cammies will be easier to explain if seen ?

Just be sure you are ok with the probability you will be diapered for the rest of your life and a backpack of supplies will be with you or close by at all times. 

• Like 3

I have given this some thought for some time.  I know that I'll have to share with my family and friends sooner or later.  At this point, it's just thinking of what to say.  I know that this makes me happy and that's what I want to keep the focus on if I have to share some time in the future.

I already have a backpack that I use for work, so it kind of doubles as my on the go bag already... ?

Well, it's getting late.  Time for bed.  This will be three weeks of being diapered now.  We'll see what happens next...

Just tell the family & friends that you are happy these products are available these days. You don’t need to explain it further if you don’t want to. They can surmise things from there.