LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I'm new; and this is my first story! I've been a hugggggge fan of the various diaper dimension stories I've found on the site and elsewhere; I've also specifically been a fan of Sophie, Pudding, bbykimmy and Mee's work too :) So, this is my first shot at writing a story like this, any input or technical/grammatical criticism is welcomed. Thanks foe reading if ya do! (Its a slow start lol)

Chapter 1

{Lorrie}

Lorrie wheezed out another strangled breath as her feet crunched against the grimy ground; her damp shirt clung to her back as she tried to quell her growing panic.

Why in the hell was everything so big?--and why the fuck were the people even bigger? 

Lorrie quickly peered out from the dank and shadowy alleyway she’d found herself in; there were tons of...well..Giants. Big men and ladies, all ranging from 3-5 feet taller than her 5’3 frame. All of them hurriedly bustled around, large men in neutral colored business suits, almost all of the ladies with their children--pushing them in strollers, strapped to their chests in harnesses, or just simply being toted around in their gigantic arms.

But wait, something didn’t seem right, about even that; obviously the babies would be bigger--wherever she happened to be, because the full grown adults were. But again, something seemed off about the children she saw almost all these women hoisting around. 

All the babies were dressed immensely over the top, especially the girls. Pastel lace and frills seemed to completely take over their forms, bonnets, mittens and huge puffy diapers were all she saw. One girl: light brown hair concealed in a lavender bonnet, head nuzzled her giant Mother’s bosom, as the gigantic lady cooed at her. Pale yellow mittens--seemingly a bit too big-- also hid the girl’s hands as she clutched at her Mommy’s blouse; the dress of the girl was also something to be beheld: it was absolutely floofy and looked soft and fresh to the touch. It was the same soft lavender color as the girl’s bonnet, and just as adorned with ribbon and lace. 

Lorrie ripped her eyes away and pressed her back up against the rough and dusty brick wall of the alleyway. Sinking down to her bottom she thought No--this can’t be right. Was she dreaming? She swiped her grubby, clammy hands at her hairline in exasperation, looking around. 

Within the alleyway she spotted several black trashbags, capable of completely swallowing her up--and then some. Lorrie also spotted several metal trashcans, capable of doing the same. She scanned the alleyway quickly again, looking for a potential weapon...looking for well, anything. She pondered if that was actually necessary for a moment; well, no one looked particularly menacing (disregarding their size of course.) 

Surely someone could help her? Maybe one of the many doting Mothers she spotted traipsing around--Lorrie chewed at her lip.

Her thoughts continued to get more frantic as she tried to think of a logical explanation for where she was and what had happened to her; Lorrie knew good and well, no matter what kind of situation she was in, she calming down was imperative--it was absolutely necessary if she was going to find help and get the hell out of here.

Tears stung her eyes and threatened to spill over as she panted out another shaky breath. Where was she? One second she was...was..?? What the hell? More uncertainty clouded her mind as she unknowingly began to hyperventilate. Lorrie began to shake as she felt her throat start to squeeze itself closed.

Okay. Okay, Okay. Calm down. She willed herself to breathe more normally; there was no way she was going to launch herself into a full fledged asthma attack--especially since she had no idea where her inhaler was. As she breathed slowly through her nose, her mind gravitated back towards seeking help.

Weighing the pros and cons: She had no clue where she was, how she got here, and what she was doing before miraculously ending up in the alleyway...what worse could happen? I mean, they could eat her? She chuckled dryly to herself; there could be serious danger, Lorrie knew that. 

However, she was small and fast, and she could probably outrun any of these literal...literal..Amazons? Lorrie allowed herself to partake in another giggle.  Obviously, she’d rather not have to run, with her current emotional state and her lack of inhaler, that wouldn’t be the best tactic to have to resort to, but its the only one she possessed for now.

Talking realistically, any of these giants could hurt her...very very badly. However, she wasn’t going to get anywhere or find anything out sitting in this disgusting alleyway. Lorrie slowly rose up, letting the brick wall support her.

She was going to ask for help--no need to make a scene like a blubbering toddler, maybe she could tug on one of the giantess’s dresses, or call out just loud enough to get their attention. Lorrie thought about asking about where the nearest police station was, or asking one of them to make a call for her (there was no way she could hold a cellphone or telephone of their size.)

She would be polite, cordial, and calm--she would act like the 20 year old she was, even though she felt ever so small and ever so frightened. Standing up fully now, Lorrie felt the gravel crunch beneath her shoes--she looked to the murky puddle near her feet. Focusing on her reflection, she tried to erase any trace of prior panic and tears from her face. 

Her deep tawny skin was moist from the few tears she had shed, she swiped at her cheeks and groaned at the puffiness of her eyes. She seriously did not want to look like some pitiful baby to these big-ass giant women. Even after her face was mostly dry, her nose remained a dusky red color; she then attempted to fix her dark kinky curls, fluffing out the single bun it was puffed into. 

Her clothes looked mussed and dirty, but that was kind of unavoidable considering she woke up in a grimy alleyway. The light pink sweater she wore had a nice gray film of dirt--her jeans did as well.

Lorrie did her best to straighten herself out before she peeked out of the alleyway once more.

Striding down the sidewalk, there was a copper haired giantess fast approaching. Even though she looked as if she might have been heading to work or somewhere, due to her being dressed a charcoal pencil skirt and a yellow flowered blouse-- surprisingly, her face held the most content look. She looked.. Warm, friendly, she seemed to be enjoying her day; people watching as she strolled down the sidewalk.

Lorrie still felt a plain air of intimidation, as this woman literally seemed to be almost 9 feet tall; however, she looked close to Lorrie’s age, and she stood out amongst the hustle and bustle outside the alleyway.

So, it was then Lorrie decided to bite the bullet. She craned half of her body out of the alleyway into the approaching Amazon’s line of sight. Wincing at the sunshine that hit her eyes, she began to wave her arms in an attempt to get the giantess to notice her and look down.

“Uh..Ma’am, I uh, Hello?? I was wondering--”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

A good start, going to be interesting to see how this develops in the next few chapers.

One minor nitpicking part would be the size of these Amazons ranging from 3-5 feet above 5'3. While carrying may be possible, chest harnesses would be somewhat difficult with even a large Amazon paired with a small Little. I could be visualising this wrong however. I think BabySofia did an image of characters in her story if I can find it.

Untitled.png.562770fb3c6bd021843e21622b1a0e11.png

Regardless, a good start!

5 hours ago, HyperShark said:

While carrying may be possible, chest harnesses would be somewhat difficult with even a large Amazon paired with a small Little.

As someone who does a lot of backpacking, someone with a human body structure can carry 1/4 of their body weight sustainability for a long-distance trek. It isn't recommended that you carry more than 1/3 of your body weight when backpacking. Using Rober Wadlow (tallest verified human at 8 ft, 11 in and 439 lbs) as a reference, if you're typical 9 ft Amazon is 550 lbs, then carrying weight would be between 137.5 lbs and 183.3 lbs based on backpacking recommendations which are designed for walking long distances. That means that most humans would be easy to carry. Chest harnesses are designed to transfer the weight into your core and back, so the overall effect is similar to a backpack.

Great start to the story, Btw. You may be a newbie, but you already know how to leave your readers in suspense, lol.

• Like 1

Beautiful introduction. You can feel the panic, confusion and fear in Lorrie. Hopefully her new mommy can swaddle her up in a warm blanket, diaper her and put her in a nice bassinet. Looking forward to seeing her second babyhood!

• Like 1
On 12/27/2019 at 7:27 PM, HyperShark said:

A good start, going to be interesting to see how this develops in the next few chapers.

One minor nitpicking part would be the size of these Amazons ranging from 3-5 feet above 5'3. While carrying may be possible, chest harnesses would be somewhat difficult with even a large Amazon paired with a small Little. I could be visualising this wrong however. I think BabySofia did an image of characters in her story if I can find it.

Untitled.png.562770fb3c6bd021843e21622b1a0e11.png

Regardless, a good start!

--Thank you! The way I actually planned to set it up was with Lorrie not realizing she'd shrunken some when she entered the Amazonian dimension--fair point though, considering you said even smaller Littles might be hard to carry (However, like Littletomas mentions, its probably still feasible despite my lack of research lol) 

But any additional knowledge on the DD you or anyone else has to offer, I'd appreciate. I've read tons of stories including Princess PP's original, and I've found many unspoken rules/trends, however I'd definitely prefer more solid resources/refs

Thanks for your input!

On 12/28/2019 at 12:51 AM, littleTomás said:

As someone who does a lot of backpacking, someone with a human body structure can carry 1/4 of their body weight sustainability for a long-distance trek. It isn't recommended that you carry more than 1/3 of your body weight when backpacking. Using Rober Wadlow (tallest verified human at 8 ft, 11 in and 439 lbs) as a reference, if you're typical 9 ft Amazon is 550 lbs, then carrying weight would be between 137.5 lbs and 183.3 lbs based on backpacking recommendations which are designed for walking long distances. That means that most humans would be easy to carry. Chest harnesses are designed to transfer the weight into your core and back, so the overall effect is similar to a backpack.

Great start to the story, Btw. You may be a newbie, but you already know how to leave your readers in suspense, lol.

Thank you so much! ❤️ Glad to know my vision was at least somewhat realistic lol

Chapter 2

Hey Hi you guys! Here's the next chapter, Hopefully the third will be longer and dive more into the meat of things. Or maybe it'll be the 4th; I've definitely got unexpected stuff coming :)

Anyways, enjoy and any input is welcomed.

{Eleanor}

Eleanor enjoyed the satisfying click of her heels on the rough sidewalk; it was a gorgeous day, so she ultimately decided to walk to work.

She'd brushed her coppery hair into a professional, yet casual high ponytail, along with this, she wore one of her favorite summery blouses. The blouse was a pleasant yellow tone and was adorned with tiny roses; Eleanor had paired this with a neutral gray pencil skirt.

She decided to keep the makeup minimal, as she did almost every work day; she'd gazed in the mirror, checking her face for any imperfections before she headed out. Eleanor enjoyed the soft tumbles of her red hair, and she considered herself decent when it came to her face: pale, with a sprinkling of freckles, an upturned nose, blue eyes and fullish lips. Like her face, everything for Eleanor was decent, normal, and modest, which she enjoyed. --However Eleanor was about 9'7, that was the only thing pretty irregular about her, she was pretty tall for a female Amazon.

Obviously as she did every morning, she ruled out red lipstick, acknowledging in the back of her mind that it'd wash her out. She followed up her mundane daily routine by having her coffee and bagel alone (4 creams, 6 sugars) at her island in the neat kitchen of  her modest apartment.

Eleanor did her best not to let her friends pressure her out of her quaint and stable lifestyle; Ironically enough they were all lively 20 something Amazons, the only jolt of excitement she received in her otherwise plain life. Many had Littles and were always trying to pressure her into getting one, she'd heard it all before--

"You're young, you have a stable job, and a place--"
"They're such cute little things, and honestly you seem a bit lonely sometimes…"
"Littles *need* our help El, it might help you find more direction in what you wanna do, maybe open you up a bit more..?"

---And so on and so forth. Eleanor solidly believed she was one of the only Amazons who didn't actually want or need a little. She was 24, had a stable job at the firm down the street, El was unattached and unmarried, and she made enough money to live comfortably. It wasn't that she didn't think Littles were cute or that they *didn't* need Amazons, it's just she really didn't have time for a pet.

El wanted to live on her own terms and nothing was going to interrupt her quiet, stable life. She never had much of a maternal instinct (which everyone thought she was strange for), I mean sure, Littles were fun to play with and look at, but she seriously couldn't see herself taking care of one of the needy little things on her own.

She mused upon these things as she walked to work. All around Eleanor, the general hustle and bustle of the midmorning was taking place; there were several Littles toddling about accompanied by their Mommies or Daddies, and plenty of Inbetweeners. Life around her in the sizeable Amazonian city was fast-paced, and that was just the way she liked it; the yin to Eleanor's yang.

Her walk went according to plan until she reached the gross tiny alleyway she walked by every morning.

“Uh..Ma’am, I uh, Hello?? I was wondering--" The small voice was sudden and caused Eleanor to stop in her tracks. Gazing down, she saw a little soft brown face peering out from the alleyway.

Eleanor was genuinely confused, what the hell was this Little doing in an alleyway without a damn Big?! 
--Maybe she was one of those "self-sufficient" Littles who didn't need a Mommy or Daddy. Or..maybe she was a lost portal Little? Hell, those Littles were always getting into trouble, Eleanor scoffed but quickly turned it into a cough.

Eleanor cleared her throat and cut her off, "Sweetie, what are you doing in there?--Don't you know it's dangerous to go wandering off?" 

The Little slowly stepped out from behind the wall, the little thing couldn't be more than 4'7; her pink fuzzy sweater was mussed and her jeans were dirty….and honestly too tight and grown up looking for a Little, especially a Little like her.

Eleanor worriedly wondered if the girl was wearing a diaper, she had heard all Littles were virtually incompetent when it came to their bathroom habits; all if not most Littles needed diapers.

She looked…very soft and very vulnerable. Not just because she was a Little (of course), but El could clearly see the girl's puffy eyes, she looked as if she'd been crying. Her hair looked equally as soft, and the way the little girl rocked back and forth from one sneakered foot to the other told Eleanor she was obviously nervous…and maybe even scared.

Eleanor carefully ushered the Little out of the way of incoming people on the sidewalk, and away from their curious looks. Further into the filthy alleyway, El kneeled down in preparation to listen to the girl.

Eleanor decided she would try and help the girl, after all, she didn't want to get in trouble, and this Little looked like she genuinely needed some supervision.

• Like 10
13 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

Great Chapter! You keep me coming back for more. I feel like our little girl just found her mommy.

Yay! Thank you ♥️☺️

On 12/29/2019 at 10:23 PM, smushtum said:

But any additional knowledge on the DD you or anyone else has to offer, I'd appreciate. I've read tons of stories including Princess PP's original, and I've found many unspoken rules/trends, however I'd definitely prefer more solid resources/refs

First of all I love where this is going, please continue!!! I think you have potential to tell a great story here!

I saw this the other day but forgot to come back about the resources. Most of the stories before I started writing Exchanged seemed to indicate about 9 foot was the average size of an Amazon. Using that as a baseline I basically envision most items/Amazons are operating on a 1.6 multiplier. Using that I came up with this growth chart based off of the CDC growth charts. Littles are the human numbers in Blue, and the Amazons are in green. 

AmazonGrowthChart.thumb.jpg.a6f667bc3559b66f952456f45f5ddb62.jpg

I used some proportional math and general drawing figures to scale view my characters at one point just to get my head around size differences. 

5ac12be17f594_FamilyProportions.thumb.jpg.ad256aef1b2d7eac574489785333f4a1.jpg5ac1661ee27a9_NestVersion1.thumb.jpg.5456e9beb3a7d3bb92e6338a3c14415c.jpg

Don't know if it helps or not, but I hope it does. Looking forward to your next part soon!

Yiggity Yo, here's the next chapter :)

know it's a slow burn, but please be patient with me! I'm having fun attempting to develop my characters.

Hopefully it'll all pay off and be worth it!

Chapter 3

Lorrie brushed her nose and peered up at the woman with questioning eyes; what the hell ??
"Uhm, Ma'am, I'm in my twenties…I'm really not sure what you mean." Lorrie tugged at her sweater in nervousness and bit her lip.
 "--Uh But, my name is Lorelei...but I go by Lorrie for short usually." 

The big woman squinted down at her with equal amounts of confusion, Lorrie wondered why she was looking at her like that...nevertheless, Lorrie remembered she really needed to cut to the chase. She attempted to straighten up, 
"Well, Miss--??" 
"Ellie." Eleanor filled in the blank for her, smiling tentatively.
"..Well, Miss Ellie, I'm actually lost and I don't know where I am, and to tell you the truth I don't know why everyone here is so..uh..big." Lorrie shifted uncomfortably. 

A tense silence filled the alleyway.

Eleanor was pretty speechless. Was she serious? Did she not know she was in another dimension?? I mean, she *had* to be a portal little--but how could she not know the obvious differences of the dimension before touring, vacationing…or whatever here??

Unless, she was taken from her dimension?? Or something else? Eleanor didn't know, whatever the case, this Little needed her assistance but this was assuredly going to make her late to work. Unfortunately, this was a huge disruption in her routine, which caused her to be frantic (and the slightest bit resentful.)

"Okay Lorrie, I mean, it seems somehow, someway you've made your way into our dimension; our dimension is comprised of Amazons…the 'big' people, so to speak." Eleanor shifted on her knees slightly.

"Your kind, are what we call 'Littles', y'know, smaller people... anyone pretty much between 4 to 6 feet, it just depends." She continued on.

"Uh, and as you may have noticed... almost all the Littles who live here are essentially..how do I really put it?--They're treated as...pseudo-children."

Eleanor focused on Lorrie's face to gauge her reaction; she watched the Little's expression go from confusion to utter fear and panic.

"No…no--that..I mean, that can't be possible??? Can it???!!", Lorrie clutched at her chest, she could begin to feel her frustration rise.
"…Why?…why would they be treated as children??", she bit out.

"You see, uh…they're viewed as rather incapable here in our dimension, but..I probably shouldn't go into the nuances of that now." Eleanor rubbed her neck uncomfortably.

Lorrie was flabbergasted.

That's why those fucking babies looked odd, because they weren't even babies! They were literal adults, like her, and now, she was stuck here.

Lorrie's mind reeled, was…was she going to be viewed as some type of subspecies?? Was she already viewed as some type of subspecies? This was all too much, it was too weird, and Lorrie had way too many questions.

"I literally….I can't remember the last thing that happened to me before waking up in this shitty alleyway, and now you're telling me I'm in a world where I'm considered a child???", Lorrie huffed out angrily.

With the raise in Lorrie's volume, Eleanor became visibly more worried and uncomfortable. El's eyebrows knit together as she watched Lorrie begin to tremble with rage.

The last thing El needed on her hands was an enraged little; whether Lorrie liked it or not, she really wasn't in charge here.

"Hey..hey, first and foremost you shouldn't be cursing, Amazons don't react super well to a Little talking like that around here; someone might hear you." Eleanor shook her head.

I mean, it was true. A Little shouldn't be cursing, and if any Amazon on street caught wind of a naughty or undisciplined Little, it'd be all downhill for Lorrie from there.

Lorrie twisted up her face into a scowl and began to clench her fists, "Are you fuc--", Eleanor cut her off.

"Look Lorelei, don't. If you want me to help you in any way, I need you to be calm, collected, and not throw a tantrum; is that clear???", El hissed out.

Eleanor honestly hadn't meant for it to come out so harsh and she had no clue where the…'Mommyness' in her tone came from; obviously she was sympathetic towards the girl…I mean, Lorrie was lost and scared…and probably cranky. However all of this was really throwing El off, she didn't want to be dealing with this first thing in the morning, or well….ever, but she clearly couldn't just leave her there.
Lorrie seemed like a particularly articulate Little, but that didn't negate the fact that she was indeed, a Little. Eleanor needed Lorrie to listen if she wanted any help at all; lest she be snatched up by some Little-crazed Mommy or Daddy.

"I--I just…", Lorrie clenched and unclenched her fists, she tried to maintain her scowl, but it slipped as her lower lip and chin began to tremble. 
Please. Please don't cry. Lorrie thought frantically. But it was too late as her face began to heat up, and her heavy tears spilled over.

"I'm scared!..Okay??..and I really need your help, I don't understand any of this! I'm sorry for getting mad, I just…I don't understand.." she blubbered out.

Fuck, Lorrie promised herself she wouldn't act this way, especially with her maturity already being questioned--But everything was beginning to be too much for her. She thought back to her University back home, she'd miss her her classes, and certainly be set back in getting her degree…
She didn't have an excessive amount of friends back home, and she wasn't close to her Mom or Dad; Lorrie managed to make just enough to put herself through college, it'd been a hard road, but she did it.
Before all this, she was looking forward to what the future held after her graduation…but now, she didn't know.

Eleanor watched as the Little began to cry, it was nearly impossible not to feel guilty. The heavy sobs shook her body and El fought the urge to disappear.

"Listen, it's okay…we can figure it out", Eleanor muttered under her breath, as she scooted closer to the Little and beckoned her into her arms, between her sizeable knees.

Lorrie looked up, her big glassy eyes analyzing  Eleanor's outstretched arms. "You..You don't have to do that.. I'm sorry for acting this way; You know what it's like here, I'll listen to you. Please just help me get home, and I'll owe you one…whatever you need…it's on me." Lorrie offered as she wiped her nose on her pink sleeve.

"Listen, I know you must be overwhelmed, I'm sorry for my lack of patience; I'll try to get you somewhere safe, and somewhere we can figure this out.", Eleanor shook her outstretched arms.

Lorrie skeptically looked at Ellie's open arms before relenting and allowing the giantess to lightly embrace her. 
Eleanor kneeled on the filthy ground of the alleyway, delicately holding the girl, all while Lorrie gently laid her head against the woman's abdomen. As the Little clutched at El's blouse she allowed the woman to whisper gently to her.

"We'll figure something out, I promise. I'll try to help." Eleanor allowed herself to mutter into Lorrie's tiny ears. However, El felt a pang of guilt ring through her as she realized several things.

First and foremost, Lorelei didn't have anything El wanted; that wasn't a massive issue, but Eleanor would certainly be sacrificing a hefty amount of things for a Little she just met mere minutes ago. It seemed as if she was already going to be late to work. 
Secondly, if Lorrie was taken from her dimension, that must have meant someone wanted her, right? The importation of portal Littles for adoption was pretty common. Or--could Lorrie possibly be someone's escaped Little?? 

She never really considered the fact Lorelei could be lying; Littles were known to be crafty wee things. Regularly trying to escape their Mommies or Daddies and causing a ruckus any place they went: just like a child.However, she wasn't dressed like an escaped Little, but that didn't necessarily prove anything, she could have procured that outfit somehow and ditched her diaper.

A shiver of fear ran through Eleanor, she honestly didn't want to help a Little escape their potential owner, albeit their rightful owner--she could be in a lot of trouble. El thought about her job, her life…her calm, comfortable life; as she soothed the girl, Eleanor found herself coming to a reasonable conclusion.

"Sweetie, are you feeling any calmer? I think I've thought of a place I could bring you that might be able to help." Eleanor fidgeted uncomfortably, she felt wrong, but this would probably be for the best.

Lorelei looked up at the giantess, her hopeful eyes puffy and wet and her dainty hands placed on the Amazon's thighs for balance. 

"Really, Ellie?? Can you take me? Is it nearby by any chance??" Lorrie perked up between the knees of the giantess.

Eleanor allowed herself to snatch her eyes away from the vulnerable girl's expression of elation; El pretended to check the entrance of the alleyway for any intrusion.

She felt terrible for what she was about to do--but she couldn't take her! Eleanor didn't *want* a Little, and she was sure there was someone out there looking for her, most likely another Amazon or the Amazonian authorities. Where could El take her where some Amazon would genuinely give a crap about sending some lost Little home???

The answer was nowhere. 

20 hours ago, BabySofia said:

First of all I love where this is going, please continue!!! I think you have potential to tell a great story here!

I saw this the other day but forgot to come back about the resources. Most of the stories before I started writing Exchanged seemed to indicate about 9 foot was the average size of an Amazon. Using that as a baseline I basically envision most items/Amazons are operating on a 1.6 multiplier. Using that I came up with this growth chart based off of the CDC growth charts. Littles are the human numbers in Blue, and the Amazons are in green. 

AmazonGrowthChart.thumb.jpg.a6f667bc3559b66f952456f45f5ddb62.jpg

I used some proportional math and general drawing figures to scale view my characters at one point just to get my head around size differences. 

5ac12be17f594_FamilyProportions.thumb.jpg.ad256aef1b2d7eac574489785333f4a1.jpg5ac1661ee27a9_NestVersion1.thumb.jpg.5456e9beb3a7d3bb92e6338a3c14415c.jpg

Don't know if it helps or not, but I hope it does. Looking forward to your next part soon!

Thank you so much! It helps tons :))

• Like 9

El has two options: Keep Lorrie and try to help her get back home or drop her off at an Adoption facility where she'll be sent through a diaper machine, cataloged into the database and put up for Adoption. 

I doubt El is so indifferent to Lorrie's plight to just toss her to the state, but she's a busy woman. I guess we will see.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Cya said:

El has two options: Keep Lorrie and try to help her get back home or drop her off at an Adoption facility where she'll be sent through a diaper machine, cataloged into the database and put up for Adoption. 

I doubt El is so indifferent to Lorrie's plight to just toss her to the state, but she's a busy woman. I guess we will see.

??

Just wanted to thank everyone for reading and for the nice comments! Thanks @BabySofia for more info regarding the DD.

It starts to get real in this chapter, hope you guys enjoy lol :)

Chapter 4

Eleanor cleared her throat.

"Yes Lorrie, it's nearby, but you're going to need to follow me and do exactly as I say so we can get there in a timely manner. The people there will take care of you, okay?" El stuttered out.

Lorrie's wet cheeks flashed a set of dimples as she allowed herself to crack a little smile. Ellie was so nice to take the time out of her day to help her; with luck, maybe she would even be home by tonight. 

If getting back was as quick as she felt like she found herself in this dimension, getting back so soon was definitely plausible.

"Okay!" Lorrie chirped out. 

" Just gimme a second for me to get myself together, and then you can tell me more about this place.." Lorrie began to frantically brush at her clothes and swipe at her face with the sleeves of her sweater.

"--Is it a police station? Or at least something like that?? I don't have any identification on me but I'm sure…." Eleanor began to tune Lorrie out as she began to ramble.

Eleanor couldn't stand looking at the girl's face. That fluffy hair, those little dimples; she was actually happy…and it was…complicating things for her. In all honesty, this was what was best for her though. Littles didn't know how to take care of themselves, and that's something that persisted throughout both dimensions.

Amazons always knew what was best for Littles. Yeah. That was right. Lorelei was lost and Eleanor was going to get her some genuine help, maybe not the type of care and help she wanted, but at least she would be taken care of.

El began to contemplate what sort of life Lorrie had before she found herself here; Lorrie hadn't mentioned her family or anyone being worried about her once. To be fair, they'd only met about 15-20 minutes ago, however Eleanor was able to sense that Lorelei was most likely a very independent Little, even in her dimension. Honestly, it surprised Eleanor that she had the gall to even call out to her for help, considering she'd never seen anyone as big as El in her life.

Yeah. It would be for the best that Lorrie would finally have someone keeping tabs on her and that she'd receive the attention she most likely needed. 

Lorrie had finished fixing herself up to the best of her ability when she noticed Ellie seemed to be in deep thought; her brow was furrowed and she was looking quite pensive.

The kneeling giantess looked almost vulnerable, almost. Lorrie couldn't help wondering what was making her so.. so..well, look so sad. Lorrie stared at her sneakers, genuinely beginning to consider if Ellie actually had her best interests at heart; she decided she would definitely question El on the walk over to….uh, wherever they were going. If anything began to look suspicious or seedy, Lorrie decided she wouldn't hesitate to run.

With that out of the way, Lorrie felt a slight weight lift off of her chest and she allowed herself to glance over at Eleanor once more. 

Ellie was pretty; actually, very attractive. She had defined yet dainty features, and her freckles only added to her beauty. El's once sleek ponytail had  loosened a bit, causing red wispy waves to fall into her face. Lorrie also allowed herself to take in her outfit; it was one thing when Lorrie saw Ellie striding down the street…but seeing her in this position was another. Eleanor's skirt has risen up ever so slightly and was stretched over her shapely thighs, the contrast of the gray against her pale freckled skin was quite nice. Her yellow blouse was the tiniest bit disheveled as well, revealing some of her…her..Lorrie bit her lip and hastily drew her eyes back to her sneakers.

She was definitely being weird and she needed to stop; however with how big Ellie was, it was really easy to see every minute detail of her figure, her attractiveness…and well, her maturity. At the moment an overwhelming amount of shyness and incompetence overtook Lorrie; she wished she could be big--and she felt immensely embarrassed about accepting Eleanor's hug…and letting her whisper in her ear..and..and--

"Lorrie? Are you ready to go sweetie?", Eleanor grunted, standing up to full height. 

Shit. Now she was the odd one, deep in her silly thoughts.

"Y-yeah I'm ready." Lorrie chuckled nervously, straining to crane her neck up to look Ellie in the eyes.

Jeesh, she was tall.

"So uh,  keeping up might be hard for you, so don't hesitate to ask for any help. I'll try and walk slow..I mean, I'm already late for work anyways." Eleanor giggled, tucking a loose strand behind her ear.

"Erhm, I’m really sorry about making you late---But I'll definitely try my best to keep up! So, which way we goin' ?" 

Lorrie surely did not wanna be carried by Ellie, she'd decided she'd had enough coddling for one day and she was already inconveniencing her enough as it was.

"So, I do know a way to get to where we're going without having to walk out in public on the street; I don't really want to attract too much attention to you, with the way you're dressed and all. Don't want any odd looks or unwanted questioning." Eleanor shrugged.

Lorrie allowed her face to slightly crumple.

"H-Hey!! what's wrong with how I'm dressed!" She looked down at her pink fuzzy sweater, blue jeans, and Vans indignantly.

Oh, wait. That's what was wrong with how she was dressed: she wasn't dressed like a fucking toddler.

Eleanor squinted at the girl, but before she could say anything Lorrie quickly backtracked.

"Whoops! Sorry, totally get what you mean now…uh --so *where* are we going anyways?" 

Eleanor quickly glanced to her side, struggling to make something up that a Lorrie would want to hear; El typically wasn’t the best liar. Yet, considering she was Lorrie’s best bet at getting home, she’d have no real choice but to listen to her.

“So..uh, its essentially our dimension’s version of..like, a police station--in a way.” El began to choke out.

“Its like a hub for inter-dimensional lost persons...they have a whole bunch of resources there for situations like these.” Eleanor inwardly cringed, even the notion of something like that existing for Little’s in the dimension was silly. But there. El assumed she was right on the money with what Lorelei wanted to hear.

“Oh shit!, Really?!” Lorrie’s face lit up and her eyes grew wide. 

Eleanor gave her a light scowl. Lorrie shrank back a bit.

“Ah...sorry, I forgot, no cursing I guess.” 

“It is perfectly fine to be excited, just try to remember please” Eleanor chided softly.

Wow. Wow. She really felt like scum for lying to this gullible little girl, but what else could she do? Eleanor had seemingly convinced herself that this was the only option, so she was going to roll with it. Even El found her lack of responsibility kind of astonishing; there were certainly tons of Amazons who’d kill to be in her position right now. Caring for Lorelei and sweeping her away into a land of cuteness and infancy--but...that just wasn’t Eleanor. 

Lorrie was pretty ecstatic, Eleanor was going to take her to was exactly what she needed. All she hoped was that the Amazons working there were as friendly and understanding as Ellie was.

Eleanor brushed off her skirt and gestured towards the back of the filthy alleyway, “C’mon lets get going then. Please let me know if you’re getting tired or having trouble keeping up Lorrie.” 

Lorrie nodded with agreement as she dutifully began to follow behind Eleanor; and with that they were off.

On the way to the “authorities” the Little and the Giantess chatted quite a bit; giggling and talking about numerous topics as they crossed behind brick apartments and buildings.

“So, I mean, why do Amazons like to treat Littles like that--like y’know...babies.” Lorrie huffed out, her asthma beginning to get the best of her.

“Well, the easier answer is that we’re pretty much hardwired to find you guys adorable; another huge reason is that sometimes it can be pretty difficult for Amazons to conceive their own children.” El answered, worriedly looking down.

Lorrie stopped for a split second, hands on her knees, taking in Eleanor’s answer while she struggled to catch her breath.

Then, without another word Eleanor bent over and scooped the girl up in one fluid motion.

“H-Hey! I didn’t ask you to do that!!” Lorrie squirmed in the arms of the giantess, panting and looking down.

“I’m sorry Honey, but you looked like you were having trouble, and I did ask you to tell me if you were having difficulty keeping up.” El chuckled.

Lorrie was kind of a feisty tiny thing; however, in all seriousness El estimated that her stubbornness would only garner her a world of hurt in this dimension. 

“You at least could’ve asked first…” Lorrie muttered as she relented, lightly resting her tired head on Ellie’s shoulder.

“Do you ever let people help you, huh?? --Because you seem awfully headstrong for such a little girl.” Eleanor giggled genuinely.

Lorelei shrank into Ellie’s shoulder, her face starting to burn, “ Well, in my dimension I’m considered an *actual* adult, I’m used to doing things alone. I am 20 after all.” She answered honestly.

“What about family? Friends? Are you in school at your age?” El was actually curious. 

“Well, I don’t really speak to my parents much. Unfortunately, I’m also kind of shy, so I don’t have too many friends or otherwise.”

“--But I get by just fine!” Lorrie added on quickly (and a tad too loudly.) 

“Hey, Hey, Hey...no need to get defensive; I was just asking.” Eleanor chuckled out.

Lorrie pouted a bit. “I just don’t want you to think I’m complaining or struggling...or anything like that. People always think that, and they’d probably especially think it here.” Lorrie explained softly.

“Believe me, not to toot my own horn, but I’m definitely beginning to think of you differently than most Amazons would.” 

A pang of guilt rang through Eleanor, and she regretted what she said the instant she said it. Firstly….was..was she really much different than all the other Amazons considering what she was about to do? She guessed not. Secondly, El realized that what she said could be taken entirely the wrong way by the sweet Little resting in her arms. It was weird, El felt like she was actually making a person to person connection with Lorrie, rather than just the usual connection between an Amazon and a Little.

Lorelei definitely differed from the blubbering babies most of her friend’s Littles had become, and El appreciated that about her.

“I’m S--”

“Gee, thanks; I can't actually tell if that's a compliment or not.” Lorrie giggled out sarcastically.

Fuck. El felt...she wasn’t sure. Lorrie took Eleanor’s slip of the tongue so well, and that made El feel even more guilty. 

She was being such a good sport...about everything. The giantess furrowed her brows. 

Lorrie lifted her head and peered curiously into Ellie’s face, “Its okay, I know you didn’t mean anything by that..it's not a big deal.” She attempted to reassure.

Eleanor felt her stomach clench as she teetered on her work heels, carrying the Little.

It’s okay, this will all be over soon, and Lorrie will be safe, sound and happy, then the conflicted Amazon wouldn’t have to worry or feel guilty anymore.

They walked in a tense silence till they were pretty close to their destination.

Eleanor shifted Lorrie so that her head was resting on her shoulder, and her face positioned to look behind the giantess.

Almost there, Almost there, Eleanor repeated in her head in an effort to soothe herself.

Then, Lorrie decided to pipe up--interrupting El’s thoughts, “Hey..is Ellie short for anything?”

Eleanor barely nodded her head. “Eleanor.” She muttered dismissively. 

“That’s a pretty name.” Lorrie tried.

Lorelei felt awkward, she tried to assure Eleanor that she hadn’t taken any offense to what she said earlier at all, but El continued to stay silent. Lorrie wondered when they’d arrive; she planned on thanking Ellie for everything and maybe offering to come back to visit.

In Lorrie’s opinion, Ellie seemed really great, and she legitimately wanted to get to know her; maybe she could...could..even take her out to dinner. As a thank you...once all this nonsense was explained to her and straightened out. Yeah. Thats what she’d do.

“Hey El--”, Lorrie was cut off by the bouncing of her dangling legs as Eleanor climbed the steps to their destination.

“Hey, we’re here Hon” Eleanor hastily informed Lorrie. 

“Oh, that's Great!” Lorrie attempted to crane her neck around to get a good glimpse at the building before entering, but El held her firmly in place.

“Please don’t squirm, I don’t want you to hurt yourself Lorrie.” 

Shit. Shit. This was for the best. They were going to help her...she’d definitely come to check on Lorrie after work...to see if she was well adjusted. Eleanor could only hope that Lorrie would understand, somehow and some way. 

The giantess rushed up the steps and through the doors of a large cobblestone building with a sign that exclaimed: “District of Parva Ischea Little Adoption Center”.

Once Eleanor was through the doors, with her heart pounding, she rushed the Little to the first receptionist desk she saw and set her down.

Lorrie shivered as Eleanor set her down on the cold metal of the sizeable desk; she attempted to look around taking in some of the hustle and bustle around her, then she finally swung her head up to look at Eleanor.

El looked panicked, was something wrong??

The receptionist behind the desk looked up, slightly startled. The heavy lipstick and makeup on her face exaggerated the wide smile she gave Eleanor.

“Welcome to Parva Ischea Ad---Oh!! Oh my goodness, whose this Little one??!!” The heavyset receptionist widened her eyes at the Little sat on her desk.

Lorrie was automatically scared of the receptionist; she didn’t like the way she looked at her and she certainly did not like the amount of hairspray in her bleached hair either. She had a terrible feeling.. A really bad feeling--she wanted to look around more to evaluate her surroundings more; however it was imperative she attempted to give them what little information she had about how she got there, and that she explained who she was.

“I’m L--” 

“She’s Lorrie--” Eleanor rushed out. Lorrie squinted up at the giantess, why the hell was Ellie acting this way? She could speak for herself,she may not have been expected to since she was a Little, but she needed to give the receptionist as much of her personal information as she could (which only she knew.)

However, before Lorrie could utter another word, Eleanor cut her off once again; whispering to the receptionist in hushed tones.

“Uh..I’ll make this fast. Her name is Lorrie--I found her wandering in an alley, alone, by herself. She needs to get home...Er I mean she needs a home.” Eleanor rushed out fighting back her tears and panic.

She couldn’t look at Lorrie, she couldn’t talk to Lorrie anymore right now...she just needed to leave. El did truthfully hope she got a chance to come back and check on Lorelei...maybe while she was sleeping..well preferably. She just wanted to make sure she’d be okay. 

Lorrie looked back and forth between the two giants, her suspicion rising. Why were they whispering?? What the fuck?

“Hey!--Wh--” But before Lorelei could even finish her sentence, Eleanor was speedily click-clacking towards the exit. 

Wait...wait wait. Something wasn’t right. “Eleanor??...Eleanor!” Lorelei started to call out; she readied herself to jump from the desk. 

The receptionist looked at her with an expression of false pity before scooping Lorrie up into her arms. 

Lorrie began to struggle, “No..NO! Get OFF me...ELLIE! ELLIE!...Where are you GOING!” she wailed out.

“Sweetie, your new friend has to go...but it's okay you’ll make tons of new friends; including me!” The receptionist punctuated her spiel with the fakest smile Lorelei had ever seen.

Both Lorrie and Eleanor were freely sobbing now, El was poised at the exit with her back turned to the desks, trying to summon enough strength to walk through the door.

“ELEANOR…! El ...please!! Why???...why..” Lorrie blubbered spilling her tears all over the receptionist’s arms. 

Eleanor burst through the exit, sniffling, trying to soothe herself by promising she’d come back.

Lorrie began to shriek. 

“WHERE AM I? ...Let me GO! Let go of ME! Why did she LEAVE?? WHY?!” Lorrie was essentially a ragdoll in the woman’s arms by now.

She didn’t know where she was, but she very obviously knew she’d been betrayed, and ditched.

Lorrie continued her wailing as the receptionist tried to shush her. By then, the pair had garnered many onlookers; they offered their looks of shallow pity and gazed at the receptionist sympathetically.

One of the other receptionists sitting at her desk pulled a yellow and red pacifier from the drawer and quickly tossed it to her co-worker. 

The woman made hasty work of shoving the dummy into Lorrie’s mouth. Before Lorrie could even attempt to spit it out, the receptionist pressed the button on the shield to silence the fussy Little.

Lorelei gagged and sputtered, trying to remove the inflated rubber bulb from her mouth; tears continuously spilled over her cheeks as she began to hyperventilate.

I...I can’t believe that bitch, I can’t believe her Lorrie thought bitterly. Why...why would she lie to me that way?

Lorrie continued to sob as the woman walked her to the back of the building.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

You invested too much effort in describing Eleanor to make her suddenly disappear from the story... right?

The names of the two protagonists are a bit too similar, with all those “e”s and “l-r”s  in them, and that makes it easy to confuse one with the other...

Dang I can only imagine how scared Lorrie must be. Being in a whole new world and now getting this treatment. I hope El ends up adopting her if there is no way to get back to our world.

1 hour ago, Bonsai said:

You invested too much effort in describing Eleanor to make her suddenly disappear from the story... right?

The names of the two protagonists are a bit too similar, with all those “e”s and “l-r”s  in them, and that makes it easy to confuse one with the other...

Well, she might not disappear so to speak...

I do have a general plan I wanna follow for my story, and I thought I described her just enough for what I have planned.

But maybe it's a bit overkill, who knows;

I just like to include a lot of detail and insight.

And I'm sorry they're confusing, maybe I'll just use Eleanor's full name more.