LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A poll for those who untrained to bedwetting again

TxDL-

For those who untrained at night  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How long did it take you to become a bedwetter?

• 1 month
    • 2 months
    • 3 months
    • 4 months
    • 5 months
    • 6 months
    • 7 months
    • 8 months
    • 9 months
    • 10 months
    • 11 months
    • 12 months
    • 1-2 years
    • 2+ years

The exact time is a difficult question, as at least for me it was a gradual thing, rather than an on/off switch.  The first time I woke up in the morning with a wet diaper not having remembered wetting it might have only been a few months, but it was more than a year before I was consistently wetting with or without a diaper on...

• Thanks 1

For me it continues to be a gradual progression that only becomes visible in retrospect.  I'm going to wet in bed anyway so waking up wet was 100% normal for me.

It wasn't until around month 8 that I first realised one morning that I had zero recollection of wetting my night diaper but it was drenched so I declared "month 8".  It still doesn't happen every night (around 1 year since first going 24/7), maybe once, twice or thrice a week.  It's gently trending.

Im not training my self to pee at night as I am dealing with an OAB but after 5 years of being diapered 24/7 I still rarely pee while I sleep my body wakes me to pee and it drives me nuts as it always takes a while to get back to sleep since I start to pee as soon as I open my eyes and before I can move I really wish my body would adapt and pee with out waking me since I never have a chance to make it to the bathroom any ways. 

3 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Im not training my self to pee at night as I am dealing with an OAB but after 5 years of being diapered 24/7 I still rarely pee while I sleep my body wakes me to pee and it drives me nuts as it always takes a while to get back to sleep since I start to pee as soon as I open my eyes and before I can move I really wish my body would adapt and pee with out waking me since I never have a chance to make it to the bathroom any ways. 

I know what you're going through, same here, even after 15 years of wearing every night :s

Even botox and minor incisions in the urethral sphincter didn't help much, in all those years only twice did I wet in my sleep, and it was during a very high blood sugar :(

the other nights I wake up with pain from urge because after the first TURP they damaged a nerve and it's over sensitive ever since, trying to clench eagerly

Ive been 24/7 for 8-9 years now amd wetting is completely involuntary. I never feel im quite "incontinent enough". Im well past the point where i cpuld go a long period of time without a diaper as i dribble very frequently but my internal muscles still can stop voiding. 

Once urine begins the path down the urethra there is no stopping it. My bowels start involuntarily pushing and unless i get to a toilet quickly i will almost always mess myself. The only time i use the toilet for poop is at home as we are trying to get my son potty trained and my wife doesnt want to smell me. 

Bedwetting is a weird thing. Many times my diaper is wet in the morning but i almost always have a voluntary wetting when i first get up. Sometimes im dry in the morning sometimes im not. Maybe one day i will have absolutely no control but who knows. I dont worry about it too much but always get excited at the prospect. I just diaper up with no thoughts of ever quitting

• 2 weeks later...

From my first wet night after a long dry spell to being wet every night probably less than 3 to 6 months. My bedwetting came back in my late 40's and I was back to nightly wetting by the time I turned 50. I haven't had a dry night in ages.

The first time it was three or four years before I consistently wet in my sleep without alcohol.  That was followed by a couple decades of almost entirely dry nights while I raised a family.  Now as an empty nester it took about four months to regress back to regular sleep wetting.  

After 12 months or so of going to bed diapered I'd practically given up on the prospect of ever becoming a genuine bedwetter then over the space of a month or so I went from occasional wetting to practically every night. Now after 16 months I consistently wake up wet or in the middle of peeing.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 8:47 AM, CuckoldedBabyGirl said:

I have been in diapers for over two years and I still cannot manage to wet involuntarily at night.  I have had some maybe wettings but that is about it.

The thing is, if you don't practice any continence, it's a bit hard to tell.  I'm usually a bit wet when I go to bed anyway and the next morning I'm trying reconcile HOW wet I am  against any RECOLLECTION of wetting events.  When you're going to be wet by morning regardless, it does get a bit blurry.

I ended up calling it on the balance of probabilities more than "beyond reasonable doubt".

There is no doubt that my recollection of wetting in bed has been deteriorating to the point where it is sometimes completely missing and this is continuing to trend.  It's up for debate as to whether this is a text book bed-wetting event or me waking up but not enough to remember or just stirring a bit when it happens or just sleeping right through.

I don't really mind.  I wake up wet every morning and my sleep is no longer disturbed by a full bladder.  Some nights I can't remember emptying my bladder.