LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Life For Sam

Elfy

Another enticing chapter Elfy that you have successfully ended with a triple cliff hanger. 

We’ll be going in a minute.” Karen muttered, “Just keep the game up and you’ll get a nice reward.” ... Sam took a deep breath ... she was curious what a reward from Karen might be ... I think we should go.” Karen said as Martha walked back from the trash can ... I’ve got things that need doing at home.” ... When she finished her bottle she placed it on the seat between her legs and closed her eyes to rest, before she knew what was happening she had fallen asleep.

What will Sam’s nice reward be, what things does Karen need to do at home and was Sam’s bottle of juice more than simply juice given she couldn’t taste it with her numbed tongue and quickly fell asleep as she was pushed home in the stroller from her ordeal at the park by Karen? 

You are a master story teller leaving your readers in suspense wanting more. ??✍️

Another great chapter Elfy leaving your readers in suspense over what is next in store for Little Sam? 

Will she wake in her crib and find that she has again soaked her diaper while napping and that Karen has removed the baby scratch mittens as her treat?

If her are hands freed of the mittens will she now try and remove her diaper by pulling on the tapes and will Karen have anticipated the temptation by dressing her in baby clothes that are designed to defeat little fingers, e.g. a footed sleeper with the zipper held shut by a diaper pin or a sleeper that is zippered up in the back where she can’t reach the zip?

Has Sam been given medication in her bottle of juice that will relax her muscles and regress her to a state of limited coordination where she now has to crawl to move around and can only stand when there is furniture, her crib, playpen or stroller to hold onto?

Now that Sam has been taken out of the house for the first time as a toddler and no one at the playground or on the street was any the wiser will Karen and Mark be comfortable to take her out most days in public as their baby girl?

I also suspect we haven’t seen the last of Martha yet, her visit to the house; Sam’s loss of ability to talk coupled with the playground visit and Matha’s interest in Sam’s diaper changes set the scene for her to be more involved in Sam’s new life.

Top effort Elfy, looking forward to reading your next chapter!

Having returned from the park with nobody any the wiser Sam has been put down for a nap. What happens next gives her some hope as the whole family go out on an unexpected trip to a place Sam knew well.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-SIX EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

When Sam opened her eyes from her dreamless rest she wondered briefly where she was. It was still disorientating to wake up in a bed with bars on it and Sam was naked except for her diaper that was still wrapped around her waist. She was facing the wall as her eyes opened and she briefly wondered if maybe the whole morning she had spent at the park wasn’t just some kind of horrible nightmare.

Sam heard a sound of a page turning from the other side of the room and she rolled over to find Karen sitting on the rocking chair in the corner. She was reading a magazine but at the sound of Sam’s crinkling diaper she looked up and put her magazine down.

“I think an afternoon nap for you after all the excitement this morning was perfect.” Karen said with a smile, “You were out like a light.”

Sam sat up and stretched. She looked around as if trying to find a clock but there was no way for her to know how long she was out for. She realised she could feel her tongue again thanks to a slightly bitter taste in his mouth, she assumed it was an aftertaste of the local anaesthetic she had been given.

“How… How long have you been sitting there?” Sam asked and was almost surprised by her own voice. She felt self-conscious about being watched whilst asleep.

“Half an hour or so.” Karen said as she stood up and grabbed a bottle from the shelves next to her. She walked over and dropped it into the crib, “You’ve been asleep about ninety minutes.”

Sam eagerly picked up the bottle and started sucking the juice out. She felt very thirsty again and she really wanted to wash away the bitter aftertaste she was experiencing. As she drank she felt a twinge in her bladder and she didn’t hesitate to relax her bladder muscles.

With Karen watching from just the other side of the crib bars she started flooding her diaper. Sam could clearly see that Karen noticed what she was doing and the woman smiled appreciatively, Karen was clearly happy to see Sam wetting herself as easily as she was. Sam didn’t even really consider what she was doing, after being here for this long she knew she would be wetting herself sooner or later so why bother holding it and making herself uncomfortable. It was a dangerous way of thinking for a person who wanted to maintain their toilet training.

Karen lowered the side of the crib and lifted Sam out after the young woman had finished her bottle. Sam wrapped her legs around Karen’s hips and her arms against her side. She was sat on the larger woman’s hips just like a baby.

Sam was carried downstairs after she felt Karen’s fingers probe the diaper. Karen must’ve assumed the diaper could take more punishment since she didn’t go to change Sam immediately.

Sam was placed in her pen and given a couple of apples that had been cut up into small chunks. It must’ve been lunch time Sam surmised, and she was left with her food, toys and the television turned to an inoffensive channel whilst Karen sat on the couch with her laptop. Sam had no idea why Karen decided to sit and work downstairs rather than upstairs like she usually did. It wasn’t her place to ask so she just stayed quiet and did what she was supposed to.

The afternoon was quite boring for Sam, even more boring than usual. She sat around in her increasingly wet diaper until at some point in the early evening Karen finally stood up and opened the gate of the playpen.

“Crawl to mommy!” Karen said playfully from the entrance.

“What?” Sam asked as she stood up and felt the diaper sag underneath her.

“Crawl to mommy.” Karen repeated. It didn’t look like she had much patience.

“B-But Martha isn’t here…” Sam said with a frown, “We don’t need to do that game.”

“It isn’t a game!” Karen quickly interrupted, “And if you disobey me I’ll make sure you regret it when daddy comes home.”

Sam quickly dropped to her hands and knees. The last thing she wanted was another punishment from Mark and despite her distaste of crawling like an infant she knew she would be made to do it one way or another.

With blushing cheeks Sam scampered forwards on her hands and knees. It was demeaning but that was a feeling she was getting used to, it was better just to get it over with rather than try to cause problems because she always came off worse.

As soon as Sam was in range of Karen the bigger woman scooped Sam up and carried her out of the room. The disposable diaper around Sam’s waist was pulled down by gravity and the tapes seemed to creak a little a bit under the strain of the saturated padding.

Sam was taken upstairs and to the changing table. It was in the middle of her diaper change that she heard the front door open, Mark must be home.

“Sounds like your treat is here!” Karen said with a smile.

Sam didn’t know what Karen meant but it became quickly obvious when she was carried back downstairs and through to the kitchen. Mark had brought home some fast food for dinner and whilst a delicious burger meal sat in front of the two adult’s seats Sam saw a brightly coloured kid’s meal on the tray of her highchair.

Sam sighed. When she thought about treats she thought about being allowed out of the diapers or even being let go, this meal was a big disappointment. Her shoulders slumped as she was placed into her chair and locked in. Eating with the mittens was as hard as ever but she struggled through even if her messy eating made the two others around the table laugh.

By the time the weekend rolled around Sam was back into the normal routine. After the excitement of the trip to the park she was very glad to stay at home each day. Karen did take good care of Sam even if she hated to admit it.

There was something different on the Saturday morning though. When Sam had received her normal morning diaper change from Mark she was carried downstairs and into a strange flurry of movement. She frowned as she watched Karen hurry past her, the stroller was sitting in front of the door and Sam worried she was being taken out again. Sam noticed the stroller was now wider and had space for an extra seat which confused her. Had Mark or someone been modifying it?

“I’ve changed the baby.” Mark said as Karen hurried towards him and Sam.

“Good… I just need to get the stuff from the medicine cabinet.” Karen was flustered. Sam clutched Mark instinctively as Hurricane Karen blew by.

“Karen, babe, relax!” Mark said although he was feeling just as nervous as his wife, “Everything will be fine.”

“You said that last time!” Karen exclaimed before pointing at Sam, “And we ended up with her.”

Mark shook his head as Karen stomped upstairs whispering to herself. Sam couldn’t hear what she was saying but it seemed like she was very anxious about something.

“What’s happening?” Sam asked quietly as Mark carried her into the living room.

“Today’s the big day.” Mark said as he checked the contents of a backpack, “It’s the day we get Abigail… Again.”

Sam was surprised and unsure of how to feel or react to this news. It seemed to have come out of nowhere but Sam guessed the adults had been planning this for some time. She was dressed in a pink dress with a white unicorn on the front, it was a fairly standard piece of clothing these days and seemed fairly cheap. It seemed likely that she was given this clothing because there was going to be a lot of activity.

“Am I staying here?” Sam asked rather hopefully.

“No.” Mark replied, “We can’t leave a baby home alone.”

“Right…” Sam scowled but didn’t repeat the arguments they had gone through a dozen or more times in the last few weeks. There was no winning that argument.

Sam sulked a little and looked around at the very familiar surroundings of her playpen. She wondered how strange it would be to have another person here, the person they had originally tried to get on that day when Sam came strolling into view. That gave her a sudden idea and a flare of hope lit somewhere inside her.

“But… But… If you are getting Abigail does that mean you can let me go?” Sam asked hopefully. She waddled to the side of the pen nearest Mark and looked up with wide eyes.

“Maybe…” Mark eventually said after a pause where he seemed to be working out his answer.

That was enough to make Sam smile in hope. She felt bad and didn’t want to cheer on someone trying to kidnap another person but if Mark and Karen got Abigail and allowed Sam to go home she was all for it. She knew Abigail would be in good hands and with loving parents here so she didn’t feel too guilty about hoping Mark and Karen’s plan succeeded this time.

The tension was thick in the air when Karen and Mark finished taking their bags to the car and then walked over to the playpen.

“Open up.” Karen ordered Sam. She was holding another of those tiny tongue numbing pills.

“No!” Sam said as she backed away, “I’ll be good, I promise!”

“We don’t have time for this.” Karen said as she opened the gate and walked inside, “Take the pill for mommy. If you ever want to see the outside world again you will take the medicine, this day is too important for you to mess it up.”

The threats were effective on Sam who wanted to remain on the two adult’s good sides. She still had the vague hope of release in her mind and that was enough to make her step forward and open her mouth. The pill was placed on her tongue and just like the previous occasion the pill dissolved very quickly, a feeling of cold numbness overtook her mouth until she was sure she was back in a state of being unable to communicate.

“Say something.” Karen ordered.

Sam dutifully opened her mouth but couldn’t say anything that made sense to anyone. Sam sighed sadly but Karen seemed more than happy with this state of affairs. The woman reached into the playpen and picked up Sam who was feeling suddenly nervous again, she was going outside and the nervousness of the two adults were infectious. She didn’t know what to do or think as she was carried out of the house and strapped into the backseat of the car.

The deep seat forced Sam’s diapered waist out forwards slightly and she blushed as her dress rolled back a bit to show the bottom of her diaper. With the restrictive straps of the infantile seat she was unable to lean forward and smooth it all out or cover herself up.

The door next to Sam was closed and as the two adults walked to the front seats Sam looked to the side and saw an identical seat to hers sat up and ready for the new arrival.

Sam wondered what Abigail would be like. Sam was an adult and knew it shouldn’t matter but she hoped Abigail would like her, she was so lonely being kept as a baby it would be nice to have someone to play with. She didn’t like thinking about it that way but she wasn’t in control of anything happening, she could only hope for the best possible outcome.

The car pulled out of the driveway in silence and it seemed like both Mark and Karen were too nervous to say anything. Sam couldn’t say anything and so spent her time looking out the window and wondering what would happen. Something she hadn’t thought about was how they were returning to the area in which she lived. The drive was a long one but eventually Sam started noticing landmarks she remembered from before she was taken. It made Sam’s heartache to be so close to home and yet still so far away from going back to that life.

Sam reached out with a small hand covered by the ever present restrictive mitten as the car passed almost right by the end of her street. She was so close and yet so far from home. The car continued and Karen rather suddenly reached around to the back with a baby bottle full of juice. Sam took it and gladly sucked down some of the sugary drink as she continued to look out the window.

By the time Sam was finishing the bottle the car was pulling up outside the orphanage that Sam used to walk past every day on the way home from school. She dropped the bottle on the seat beside her and it rolled to the other side of the seat where it came to a rest against the empty car seat.

The car stopped on the curb overlooking the exact point Sam’s life was changed. She hadn’t known at the time she was taken that this car was sitting in almost the exact same spot and waiting. Sam’s heart stopped for a second when she saw a small girl running around and playing tag with others, the girl looked just like she did. Was that Abigail?

“There she is.” Karen said with an intensity Sam was used to by this point.

“Yeah, we just need to wait for a good time.” Mark said as he sat back in his chair.

The car was silent for five minutes and the only sound came from Sam whenever she adjusted herself and the diaper crinkled loudly. She tried to flatten her dress down to cover her diaper a bit better but it was impossible, anyone looking from the front would be greeted by her overly exposed underwear.

Sam was starting to get a bit bored in the backseat. She had nothing to occupy her time and was wishing her kidnappers could hurry up and get this over with. She was just about to drift off for a nap when she was very suddenly startled by a knock at the window.

Sam jumped and looked to the side and couldn’t believe her eyes. A police officer was looking in at her and smiling, the sunlight was shining off his badge and made Sam shield her eyes but he was right there as large as life. Sam looked at her two guardians just as Karen looked back and saw what was happening.

• Like 2

Another great chapter Elfy.

Your readers are again taken on a journey with little Sam being so close but soo far from her old life. It is just as well that Karen again used the tongue numbing pill before leaving the house or her baby may have betrayed them to the Policeman.

We are also left wondering if that was the only medicine she went to get from the bathroom cabinet or is little Sam in for another surprise, perhaps her bottle of juice had a surprise in it and she is yet to realise what it is?

The double stroller had her perplexed initially until Daddy Mark let the secret out of the bag. He has joined her stroller and Abi's together using a stroller joiner kit to make them into a double, even if she is not keen on that idea she will be riding alongside her sister in the future.

1194899566_doublestroller.thumb.jpg.23e2c8f98e9a028157c609866af66013.jpg

Karen making Sam 'crawl to Mommy' is an interesting development, we can only surmise if that is going to be her new status once Abigail joins her with Mommy and Daddy or will both of the girls be regressed to crawler status?

Sam also suspects that Martha has something to do with her regression back to babyhood but she can't yet pinpoint exactly how Martha fits into the bigger picture. At some point she will be free of her mittens but will her little hands still be of any use? 

• 2 weeks later...

A tense encounter soon leads to a decision for Mark and Karen. Sam is along for the ride as she sees what mark and Karen's plan was at the start.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-SIX EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

“Mark!” Karen whispered out the side of her mouth, “We have an issue.”

Without skipping a beat Karen rolled down her window and poked her head out to look at the young officer. He looked so young that it was a surprise he was even finished with training, Sam thought he was only a year or two older than she was.

“Hello Officer.” Karen said with a big smile and a warm tone.

As the policeman turned away from Sam the tiny woman saw the words “Trainee Officer” on the back of his uniform. Sam’s first instinct that he was really young was true, what confused her more than anything was why he was out here alone. She thought police officers always went around in pairs at least.

“Hello ma’am.” The young officer said, “Sorry to disturb you. We just had a report of some problems in the playground back there. My partner is sorting it out and asked me to check the area.”

The policeman pointed back at the green area that Sam walked through on her way home from school. She was still stupefied by what was happening, almost automatically and without thinking she tried to say something but thanks to the pills all that came out was childish babbling. It caused the adult to laugh in an “aww, isn’t that cute” kind of way. Sam went red in the face and closed her mouth in disappointment.

“Oh, I hope we aren’t causing you problems.” Karen said sweetly, “We were just passing through but my husband here had a migraine so we were resting for a bit until it passed.”

“Oh, I understand completely.” The officer said, “I hope you feel better soon, sir.”

“Thank you.” Mark said as he did his best to put on a pained tone of voice.

The young officer smiled and nodded his head before standing up and starting to walk back towards the park he had come from. Karen and Mark looked at each other with relieved faces as Sam looked out of the window at her only hope just casually walking away. The officer looked down at Sam again and stopped.

After a second of hesitation he turned back to the front window and knocked on the window that Karen had rolled up despite the heat. The window came back down and Sam wondered if she had a second chance. Even as Karen rolled down the window she felt a sudden pang in her bladder and she had to fight the urge to just wet herself. After using a diaper so much recently she was quickly eroding the toilet training she had perfected over many years.

“I’m sorry but do you drive around here often?” The Officer asked.

“Not at all…” Karen replied quickly, “Why do you ask?”

“A few weeks ago a young woman disappeared in this area.” The officer said as he looked back at Sam again, “She was unusually short and we think she may have been kidnapped.”

Sam wanted more than anything to tell the officer it was her but she couldn’t do it. Her babbling was useless and sounded just like a baby. The officer’s eyes flicked down to Sam’s diaper just as Sam let her bladder go. A combination of the excitement of the situation, Sam feeling desperate and her eroding potty training caused her to flood the diaper as the policeman looked at it. From his raised eyebrows she could see that he was noticing the sudden darker patch spreading around.

“That’s terrible!” Karen said. She sounded confident but there was a hint of worry in that voice, fortunately the officer was very distracted.

“Yeah…” The officer said as he turned his back to face Karen, “Your daughter here matched the description a little bit but with a different hair colour… I can see she isn’t an adult as well.”

The officer laughed and the couple in the car joined in. Sam was left feeling utterly defeated as she felt her bladder finally stop. The warmth of her accident surrounded her and she sighed at the familiar and somewhat comfortable feeling.

“I hope you feel better soon and you can be on your way.” The officer finally said to Mark as he stood up straight, “Have a safe journey everyone.”

As everyone said goodbye to each other Sam turned to watch her potential saviour walk away. She hit the door and kicked her feet in frustration looking just like a toddler throwing a tantrum about something. She pulled at her straps with her mittens but it did nothing to help free her.

When the policeman had stepped out of sight Karen and Mark let out a collective sigh of relief. Sam eventually sunk further into her seat and sulkily looked down at her dress and diaper, she had never been so close and yet so far from rescue. Would she ever get a better chance?

“That was too close.” Mark said as he rubbed his forehead, “We should go.”

“Go!?” Karen exclaimed, “Are you kidding? We’re here. We just have to wait a little bit for those cops to go and then we can do what we came here to do.”

“Babe, it’s too risky!” Mark replied quickly.

“We are doing it today.” Karen stated definitively, “No more excuses or delays.”

The domineering woman usually got the last word and this was no different from any other time. Mark didn’t reply even though it looked like he really wanted to. Sam was sat behind Karen’s seat and could see Mark almost literally bite his tongue as he looked back out towards the orphanage.

The car dropped into awkward silence again and Sam sat back in her frustrated silence. It felt like hours passed but it probably wasn’t even a single hour in reality. Karen unbuckled her seatbelt and for a second Sam thought they were about to go for it.

“I’m going to check that the coast is clear.” Karen said as she stepped out of the car.

Sam watched her walk past her window and she was left alone with Mark. She looked at the man who was still watching the orphanage and specifically looking at the little girl who they were planning to pick up. He sighed sadly as he waited for his wife to come back.

“It’s all clear. Let’s do it.” Karen said when she got back to the car.

Sam was expecting to be left in the car but as Mark got out and hurriedly helped his wife set up the double stroller her door was opened. She was let out of her seat and put in the stroller.

“It’ll look more natural and we’ll look less suspicious.” Karen said when she saw Sam’s strange look, “We’re just a family going out for a walk.”

Sam sighed knowing there was nothing she could do but go along for the ride. She was sat down in the stroller and strapped in with her wet diapered pushed up closer to her body. She felt butterflies as she looked at the seat next to her, it was strange to think that if Karen and Mark had their way it would have another human being in it very soon.

It seemed like Karen and Mark were repeating the same plan they had done when they took Sam. Karen was pushing the stroller down the road whilst Mark was staying in the car, he would drive up at the last moment. Karen walked quickly and Sam could hear her heels clacking on the pavement. There was no one in front of the stroller and although Sam couldn’t see behind them she assumed the coast was clear. Sam felt the butterflies in her tummy exploding and the closer they got to the orphanage the closer Sam felt to throwing up. She hoped and prayed that if this was successful and that she may be allowed to leave later.

Sam could hear childish laughter and babbling from over the fence in front of her. She realised this had been the place she had been taken weeks ago. There was suddenly a whole bunch of commotion, the stroller was stopped suddenly causing Sam to jolt forwards but thankfully the harness kept her in the seat. Karen walked to the side and Sam couldn’t see what was happening, she watched the fully grown woman bend over the fence, there was a small amount of delay and then Karen stood up again with a young girl in her hands.

Sam watched as the new girl was suddenly put down in the seat next to her. Abigail was babbling and seemed quite happy to be suddenly grabbed like this, she looked around bemusedly and when she saw Sam all she did was smile and tilt her head a little.

It was almost uncanny. Sam could definitely see why she had been taken the first time this plan had been attempted. This little toddler looked remarkably similar to Sam, especially before the dye had been washed out of the adult’s hair. There could’ve been a mirror in the middle of the stroller and the only thing that would’ve given anything away would be the different clothes.

Sam was distracted from looking at the new arrival when Mark’s car skidded to a stop. Mark jumped out with the same drugs that had knocked out Sam before, it turned out not be necessary at all.

“Forget that stuff.” Karen said quickly, “Just get them into the car.”

Sam was roughly unclipped from the stroller and ran around to her seat. She was placed in the seat and strapped in very quickly, Abigail was treated much more carefully as she was put in her safety seat. There was no shouting or anything from outside the car and it seemed Mark and Karen had succeeded in their little plan, Sam could hardly believe that no one had noticed what they had just done.

Mark and Karen put the stroller away as fast as they could and jumped into the front seats. The doors were barely closed when Mark put his foot down and the car sped away from the area with Karen looking back to see if there was any sign of someone coming out to try and stop them.

“Slow down!” Karen said crossly, “Nobody’s coming, just drive normally.”

Mark eased off the accelerator and the car slowed down as they turned out of the neighbourhood. As the two adults panted and recovered from the excitement of what had been going on Sam was in the backseat watching the new arrival with curiosity, Abigail didn’t seem the least bit perturbed at what was happening and Sam was questioning if she knew what was going on around her.

“It worked!” Karen exclaimed happily, “Abigail, welcome to the family!”

Abigail smiled and giggled. Sam didn’t think the little girl knew what was going on but was just happy to be getting some attention. Her smiling was quite infectious and when it became obvious that no one had noticed what had happened the two adults up front started laughing and having a good time too. Even Sam was finding it hard to be completely miserable at this point although her good mood was tempered by a growing feeling of unease, a feeling that she had grown to know quite well.

After quite some time had passed Sam didn’t feel like she could hold on for much longer. She really needed the bathroom and there wasn’t much time to find one.

“Erm… Mommy? Daddy?” Sam called out in a quiet moment. Her partially numb tongue made her speech sound infantile but at least she could make herself understood.

“Yes?” Karen asked.

“Do… Do you think we could find a rest stop?” Sam asked as she put a hand to her tummy, “I could really use the bathroom.”

“I thought we were past this.” Karen said. She turned around in her seat to look at Sam, “You know by now to use your diapers.”

“Yeah, I know… But now that you’ve got Abigail I thou-” Sam started trying to explain her reasoning.

“You thought wrong.” Karen quickly said, “Nothing has changed for you.”

“But…” Sam wanted to argue her case and bring up what Mark had said that morning.

“Do as you’re told.” Karen said, “Don’t spoil this moment with a tantrum.”

• Like 5

So close but so far with the young Policeman almost recognising her and then to have her hopes dashed by Karen telling her that she ‘thought wrong, do as you’r told’ and to use her diapers.... another cliff hanger Elfy, leaving your readers hungry for the next chapter.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:21 AM, Lost Little Neppy said:

This chapter makes me want to hug my daughter. It was so easy for them to take Abigail.

I wonder, now that they have her, if we'll see just why they were denied the appeal to adopt her legally.

Were they denied the appeal? It read to me like they decided not to wait and risk losing Abigail to someone else and that was when they ended up with little Sam by mistake. 

Now that they have a real toddler who still isn't talking will Sam be expected to mirror her new sister's physical and metal development?

Interestingly Karen made her crawl in the previous chapter, was that a sneak peak of where she will end up shortly especially having been told that nothing has changed for her, that Karen thought she was past asking for the bathroom and should know by now to use her diapers?  

The next chapter is shaping up to be a game changer for little Sam, will we see a return of Martha or another outsider?  

Mark and Karen finally have the little girl they were originally looking for but what does that mean for Sam?

As we approach the end of the story Sam's position in the "family" and how long she will be there are constantly occupying her thoughts. She is entirely dependant on the parents and what they decide could change her live dramatically. 

---

---

Sam really wanted to argue back and plead her case but she managed to hold her tongue instead. It was pointless to try and push the issue, Sam knew that there would be no changing Karen’s mind no matter what Mark had said. The best thing she could do was stay quiet and carry on as normal, maybe her good behaviour would allow her to have an early release.

Maybe it was the bumps the car went over or maybe it was the soft food Sam had been eating recently but she found it very hard to control her errant bowels. She clutched her belly and grimaced as another cramp went through her digestive system, Sam could see Abigail looking at her strangely. This seemed even worse when watched by a literal infant.

It was impossible for Sam to control herself and even though she made no conscious effort she felt a sudden shift and the sudden feeling of poop forcing it’s way out into the diaper. Sam closed her eyes and, knowing the battle was already lost, she pushed down in a bid to force the mess out even faster. She felt the soft turd push out until it hit the rear of the padding, Sam could feel it spreading up and down as she pushed. There was no room for Sam to move and she couldn’t create more space so the poop spread around towards the front of the diaper as well as up towards the waistband as well.

Sam pushed again and felt some smaller and equally soft lumps join the mess in her pants before she finally felt empty. She sighed and although she was grateful that the pain was gone the muddy conditions in her diaper didn’t feel good at all.

The smell wasn’t hidden for long and Sam soon smelt her own fresh bowel movement permeating the rear seat. She felt ashamed at what had happened and although she looked out the window she could tell Abigail was looking at her.

“Smells like someone needs a change.” Mark said less than a minute later as the smell spread throughout the car, “Which of the babies has left us a surprise?”

As Mark lowered the windows from the front seat Karen turned around and looked at both people on the rear seat. Abigail was still looking bemused whilst Sam looked out the window and blushed massively.

“It’s Sam.” Karen said as she turned to face forwards, “Just keep going till we get home, it’s not too far.”

Sam felt humiliated. It was even more embarrassing to have done this with her new “sister” right next to her. The young child had no problems not soiling herself whilst the young woman in the other children’s seat was in a thoroughly used diaper. Sam truly felt like a little baby as she sat in her mess and prayed they would arrive at home as soon as possible.

When the car finally pulled up outside the house it didn’t feel like it was a moment too soon. Sam was eager to get inside and changed and it seemed Abigail could also use one, she wasn’t messy like Sam but she was almost certainly wet.

Mark carried Sam inside whilst Karen moved Abigail. They all went straight up to the nursery and although Sam was the first baby carried in it was Abigail who was laid on the changing table first.

“How come she gets changed first?” Sam pouted in Mark’s arms, “I need it more.”

“She’s new here.” Mark said, “We’ll get to you in a minute.”

Sam’s humiliation didn’t seem to know an end and she blushed as she thought about what she was saying. She had gotten so used to this baby role she was forgetting what was and wasn’t acceptable for an adult to say or ask for. She was a person who had always strove for independence and to prove that she didn’t need anyone and yet here she was pouting and asking for diaper changes.

Abigail was changed very quickly and once she was in a new diaper Karen took her downstairs. The woman was beaming, she was clearly delighted at having been able to bring home the little girl she had been so desperate to look after.

Sam was laid down on the table and Mark started getting the supplies ready. Sam wanted to say something but the shame of her dirty butt made her clam up, she just wanted to get into a clean and dry diaper so she could try and forget everything that had happened.

The diaper’s tapes were pulled away from the front of the diaper and Sam winced as the smell managed to get even worse. If Mark noticed the worsening smell he certainly didn’t react, his face didn’t show any difference.

Sam’s small body was lifted up so that Mark could start the laborious process of cleaning her up. She tried to remain as limp as possible so that the man could wipe the mess off her skin quickly. When her soft skin landed back on a fresh and fluffy diaper she couldn’t help but smile a little, after so long in an uncomfortable diaper a clean one felt wonderful.

“S-So… Are you going to let me go?” Sam asked Mark. He had been the one who had hinted there was a chance of that earlier and he was Sam’s best hope.

“I don’t know.” Mark said noncommittally. He lifted the front of the baby diaper up to cover the little woman’s crotch.

“It’s just that you’ve got the girl you wanted and, well, you don’t need me anymore.” Sam continued as the tapes were placed.

“I said I don’t know.” Mark said a little more forcefully, “I think Karen likes the idea of Abigail having a little sister.”

“You can’t be serious!” Sam exclaimed. She tried to sit up but felt Mark’s hand on her chest.

“It’s probably best if you get used to all this for a while.” Mark finished as he lifted Sam off the table.

Sam started sobbing softly as she was picked up. Her hopes had been taken away and she felt as trapped now as she had ever been, it suddenly felt like she would never get away from these people. There was no way she could stay here to be Abigail’s sister, the very notion was absolutely heart breaking. As she cried she didn’t immediately realise she was being carried to the crib, in fact she only realised where she was when she was lowered on to the mattress and saw the bars in front of her.

“W-Why are you leaving me here?” Sam asked as she rubbed her eyes with her mittens. She scooted forwards on her knees and pressed her face against the bars.

“You’ve had a lot of excitement this morning and I think you need a nap.” Mark said as he reached the door.

“No! I don’t!” Sam called out rather desperately, “Please! I’ll be good, I promise!”

Mark just smiled at Sam as he left and closed the door behind him. Sam was left looking out of her crib and wishing the man would come back to let her out, she knew from previous experience that she would never be able to get out herself.

Sam laid down on the pillow and wiped the tears from her eyes. Her diaper crinkled noisily in the otherwise quiet room and the only thing she could hear was the occasional noise from downstairs of the two adults playing with Abigail. Despite everything that had happened and her desperation for escape Sam actually felt jealous of the toddler who got all the attention and play time whilst she was locked in a bed that was like a prison.

Sam must’ve eventually fallen asleep because the next thing she knew the door was opening and someone was coming in. Sam felt a need to urinate as she stirred back to consciousness, she made no effort to restrain her bladder which was telling her she needed to empty it as soon as possible. Sam relaxed even as she pulled herself up to a sitting position and felt urine warming the diaper around her waist.

“Hello, baby.” Karen said with a smile as she walked across the room to where Sam’s crib sat, “Are you ready to get up and come downstairs?”

Sam quietly nodded her head. She had no idea how long she had been asleep for but she was more than ready to leave what felt like a cage to her.

The bars to the side rattled noisily as they came down and Sam held her arms out to allow herself to get picked up. Karen obliged and lifted Sam out of the toddler bed and into her arms. Sam felt one of Karen’s hands go down to the small baby diaper she was wearing and the woman pressed the soggy material against Sam’s body. She must’ve been able to feel how hot the wetness was, she must’ve known this wetting had only just happened. A pink onesie was hurriedly pulled over Sam’s head and popped closed between her legs.

Sam expected a diaper change but was instead taken out of the nursery. There was a time she would’ve complained about being left in a wet diaper but now she didn’t care either way, she figured that even if she got changed she would be wet again soon enough anyway. She was carried down the stairs whilst lazily resting against Karen until she heard excited babble and her ears perked up, she turned around to look towards her playpen.

Abigail was sitting in the middle of the pen with a couple of dolls but most of her attention was on Mark who was making silly faces for her amusement. As Karen carried Sam into the room both the man and the little girl turned to look at Sam.

“You two play nice.” Karen said rather warningly.

Sam felt the instruction was more aimed at her than the toddler girl and she was slowly lowered into the playpen. Abigail looked at Sam with a slightly tilted head and a look of curiosity, it didn’t seem that the girl quite knew what to make of the new person.

To Sam the situation was both crazy and eerie. The more she looked at Abigail the more she could understand Mark and Karen thinking she was the little girl now sat in front of her. It was almost creepy how much they looked alike and Sam didn’t quite know what to do, she was blushing slightly.

“Abigail, this is your new sister. Her name is Sam.” Karen said from the couch. The two adults were looking at the two girls as if watching a new animal being introduced at the zoo.

Abigail’s face relaxed slightly and Sam watched her break into a smile, she lifted her hand and gave Sam a little wave. Sam looked up at the adults who nodded encouragingly and she slowly waved back to the little girl.

“Go and play with her.” Karen muttered so that Sam would hear her.

Sam had always wanted to escape but if she was forced to be here she had always wanted someone to play with. She had managed to train her brain to enjoy the infantile games and toys but she had really needed someone else, was she really going to go and play like an infant in front of an actual infant?

Sam flopped on to her hands and knees and crawled forwards until she was right in front of Abigail. She sat back on her padded rear and looked around awkwardly, she didn’t know what she was supposed to say or do and had no idea how to play with a girl so young. She felt very awkward and unable to look at Abigail until the little girl held out an arm with one of Sam’s dolls in it. Sam reached forwards with a shaking hand to take the little figure.

Mark and Karen looked at each other with joy at how well the two “sisters” were getting along. They would both be lying if they claimed not to have been concerned about how the two of them would interact.

Sam started playing the games with Abigail and although there were frequent miscommunications she actually had a pretty good time. She had always imagined playing with Abigail would feel like babysitting but she actually felt like an equal of hers. She didn’t particularly like it but Abigail was quite bossy about how she wanted her games played and Sam usually complied with the little girl’s demands just to avoid drama.

At some point both Mark and Karen got up and left the room leaving the two girls to play. Sam barely even noticed as she and Abigail created a little house out of plastic blocks and then played “house” with the little dolls they had.

Sam didn’t know how much time had passed but she heard and smelt cooking coming from the kitchen and realised that dinnertime must fast be approaching.

“How long have we been playing?” Sam asked Abigail hypothetically.

Abigail babbled uselessly and Sam would’ve been surprised if anything else happened. She looked down to her diaper and realised, belatedly, that she had wet her diaper at least once more since she had been playing. She didn’t remember wetting herself but the sag and warmth in her diaper was unmistakable.

Sam found Abigail to be pretty good company. She wasn’t able to talk properly but she was excitable and always quick to laugh, her good mood was infectious. Even Sam, still living with the disappointment of not being allowed to go home, couldn’t help but feel good being around the toddler.

“Dinner time, girls!” Karen eventually walked back into the living and opened the playpen’s gate.

Abigail was picked up and Sam was allowed to walk as long as she held on to Karen’s hand. They all went through to the kitchen where Sam saw a second highchair set up, Abigail was placed in one whilst Sam waited next to the other. As soon as Abigail was safely locked in to her safety seat Sam was lifted into her and equally restrained.

Dinner that evening was fairly normal for Sam. A bowl of baby food with a pink plastic spoon was placed on the tray and after looking at the adults for a few seconds Sam reached forwards and started feeding herself. Karen fed Abigail whilst Sam ate her food, she felt a little pride despite herself. Being allowed to walk to her highchair and feeding herself were not treats she got every day.

Sam ate and drank as usual and then went back to playing in the living room for a couple of hours. It was as she was doing some colouring that she suddenly noticed the room smelled very different. Her first instinct was to reach around and feel the rear of her own diaper, she was very wet but definitely clean. It was only after checking herself that she looked up from her book to see Abigail squatting just a few feet away.

“Uh oh…” Sam said as Abigail straightened up again.

“Mommy! Daddy!” Sam called out as she back away to try and escape from the smell.

It didn’t take very long for Karen to respond to the calls and when she walked into the room she immediately noticed the smell. She walked over to the pen and, to the annoyance of Sam, leaned down and checked Sam’s diaper first. It was only when she realised Sam was clean that she suspected Abigail. Sam didn’t like the fact that people seemed to think she was more likely to be messy than the actual child.

“I think it’s bedtime anyway.” Karen said as she lifted Abigail into her arms and took Sam’s hand.

The three of them went upstairs and straight into the nursery. Karen let go of Sam’s hand as she laid Abigail on the changing table. Sam took a couple of steps away from the changing table as Abigail’s diaper was opened up. She must’ve been visibly wincing from the smell as Karen looked at her and smirked.

Abigail’s diaper was changed and she was put into a pink onesie almost identical to the one Sam was wearing. Sam watched from the floor as Abigail was carried past her and placed into the crib.

“One down and one to go…” Karen said. She lifted Sam up with a small grunt and sat her on the edge of the table. Sam laid herself down for her “mommy.”

Sam’s diaper was opened up and she felt cold baby wipes clean urine off her crotch. Compared to Abigail’s change this one didn’t take long at all, before Sam even realised she was clean the old diaper was taken away and balled up. A new diaper was slipped under Sam’s waist and she was quickly taped into it. Her onesie was done back up and she was placed in the crib with Abigail. Thanks to both the girl’s having such small stature it wasn’t a tight fit at all.

“Goodnight, girls.” Karen said as she walked out of the nursery.

Sam watched her go and laid down on the pillow. She yawned and started getting ready for sleep, despite her nap earlier she still felt very tired. As she closed her eyes she felt Abigail lay down behind her and the toddler’s breath blew against Sam’s neck as they both fell asleep.

• Like 1

Sam now has a new sister who looks just like her, her predicament made worse by Karen dashed her hopes while in the car for an early release. No wonder it isnt a surprise that she has also forgotten that when Mark was changing her after arriving home that he said “Karen likes the idea of Abigail having a little sister” and that “It’s probably best if you get used to all this for a while.” To top that off and despite her afternoon nap she felt very tired as soon as she was changed and put into the crib for the night. Did Karen put something into her food to make her feel tired and to ensure she will sleep through the night?

Mark and Karen's comments and the fact that Sam was made to take an afternoon nap in the crib while Abigail was allowed to stay up and play reinforce the notion that Abigail is now the toddler and Sam is on the path to a permanent infancy. If that is correct how will it play out? Will she sleep through the night only to wake in a full diaper and have lost her ability to walk  and maybe even crawl? Will Martha make a reappearance or will her life take another unexpected turn that will further cements her fate as the baby of the house, regressed to a point where she is made to nap every four hours, stuck as a crawler at most, find herself harnessed flat on her back when out in the stroller and transitioned to a to a breastmilk and baby formula only all the while see Abigail treated as a toddler learning to talk and all of big girl the privileges that go with a step up from infancy?

• 2 weeks later...

Having returned from the park with nobody any the wiser Sam has been put down for a nap. What happens next gives her some hope as the whole family go out on an unexpected trip to a place Sam knew well.

---

---

It was a strange night for Sam who found it really tough to sleep with Abigail right behind her. It was a very strange situation for her and she was still trying to come to terms with how she felt about it all. She must’ve eventually fallen asleep though because she quite suddenly realised it was morning when she opened her eyes.

Sam could feel an arm on her side and as she twisted her head around she saw it belonged to Abigail. Sam sighed, she couldn’t help but smile despite this little girl being the reason she was here. Little Abigail looked adorable and Sam did everything she could not to move and wake up the young child.

Sam felt like she needed to pee and despite the awkward situation she found herself in she held her breath and relaxed as many of her muscles as she could. She was getting quite practiced at this skill and before long she could feel urine trickling out of her and into the diaper’s padding. Sam breathed out slowly as the trickle become slightly bigger and she wet herself like the baby she was supposed to be.

Sam sighed as she felt her diaper area warming up and even after she finished wetting she could feel the heat continuing to spread around the padding. She had to admit that the feeling of warmth was exceptionally calming and comfortable, it was a feeling she had grown very accustomed to since she arrived in this home.

Sam laid there listening to the world waking up for about half an hour before the door to the nursery opened up and Karen walked in dressed only in her dressing gown. When she walked over to the crib and saw the scene inside she couldn’t help but smile widely, it was such an adorable sight to see her two baby girls in such a peaceful situation.

The previous day, or at least the part after they had got home, provided the template for the little family. Sam’s days were spent playing with Abigail, eating with Abigail and napping with Abigail. In fact, Sam was now with Abigail nearly every moment of the day. It was sometimes difficult for Sam to get used to having a “sister” and at times she couldn’t help but feel jealous when Abigail got all the attention from the adults. The more time that passed the more Sam accepted being just a baby girl.

After a few weeks Sam began to accept that Karen and Mark had managed to kidnap Abigail successfully. There had been tension to begin with and every knock on the door was potentially the police coming by to arrest them, Sam hoped and hoped but it was always just a family friend or something. Sam would stay quiet because she completely believed that Karen wasn’t lying, if she tried to tell one of the visitors who she was it would be ignored and then punished. Karen had driven this point home over many weeks.

Sam found it hard to believe that two kidnappings had taken place from near the same place and yet no one had any information. She knew people must be missing her but, rather morbidly, after all this time they might assume the worst had happened. They almost certainly wouldn’t think she was having to play the role of a two-year-old permanently.

Sam simply learnt to stop thinking about leaving in any way. It was obvious neither of the adults were going to let her go and there were simply no opportunities for escape. On the occasions they went out as a family Sam was usually strapped into the stroller or watched like a hawk. Her tongue would always be numbed by the foul tasting drugs and she presented to the world like any other toddler.

Abigail became Sam’s best friend. If the real child believed anything was wrong with the situation she hid it well. She seemed delighted to have someone to play with all day and over time quickly started bossing Sam around, they always had to play the games she wanted to. Sam let her get her way since it kept her happy and she rarely cared about what silly game she played.

Mark and Karen clearly loved that Abigail had someone to keep her company as well. They started making some changes to the nursery and put a second crib in there. Sam soon had her cot to herself again which was nice, they really were too small for two people. There were more toys, more clothes and more everything else. Mark and Karen really spared no expense in turning the nursery into a room any baby girl would be proud of.

Sam soon grew used to her routines and she stopped resisting quite as much. Eventually she learned to stop arguing and that it was better to do as she was told, that meant keeping her mouth quiet. There were times when Sam was quiet for so long she couldn’t even remember when the last time she had said something was.

Sam watched the seasons change and as the outside world grew colder and darker she was glad to be kept inside in the cosy and warm house. Christmas came around and Sam watched from the playpen as the tree and decorations were set up. When the day itself rolled around Sam unwrapped a brand new baby doll whose unique selling point appeared to be that it used diapers, this fact wasn’t lost on the long-diapered girl.

Karen and Mark had completely stopped talking to Sam as if she were an adult and treated her just like a baby. Sam got so used to life like this that she increasingly forgot that she had ever been anything but a baby. It would be impossible to forget forever but Sam found herself looking back at her past life less and less. Slowly but surely she came to accept her position as a baby.

There was something different happening as the snows of winter gave way to the warmer days of spring. Karen and Mark seemed a lot busier and as Sam watched the world go by she soon realised exactly why so many things were being packed into boxes. They were moving house.

Sam was never told where they were supposed to be going or when the date of the actual move would be but she could see it was getting closer. Whilst she played house with her dolls with Abigail she would watch preparations being made by the anxious adults. When Sam woke up one morning to find the diaper supplies being packed she knew it must be the day of the move.

“We’re moving.” Karen said unnecessarily as she lowered the side of Sam’s crib, “To Canada.”

Sam was rather surprised that they weren’t just moving but also leaving the country. She thought about what this would mean as her diaper was changed. After so many months here she had lost hope of ever being rescued and going back to her old life, she wasn’t even sure if she could do that these days since she seemed increasingly dependant on her diapers, but moving to Canada would make it even harder for anyone to ever find her.

Sam was loaded into her car seat alongside Abigail who seemed almost oblivious to everything. She clutched a stuff toy against her chest as the last of the bags was placed in the trunk of the car and watched the final preparations. She felt scared and as she looked out of the window and saw teenagers walking to school and adults heading for work, she thought about how she should be one of them and felt a fresh stab of melancholic loss. It had been a while since she felt like that.

Mark and Karen climbed into the car a minute later and without any further ado they pulled out into the road to drive away. Sam watched her home of the last several months disappear with the “Sold” sign the last feature to fade away into the distance.

Sam wondered how Mark and Karen planned to get her and Abigail into Canada when neither of them had a passport or any identification. The answer to that question came later that day when they pulled up at a motel less than ten miles from the Canadian border.

Sam and Abigail were taken to a room where the family stayed for most of the rest of the day. The family spent a lot of their time trying to keep Abigail entertained when nearly all of her toys were still in the car or the trailer they were pulling.

Both girls had messy diapers to change whilst in the room that evening and Sam could only lay back and allow herself to be changed like usual. She could tell that the parents were concerned and anxious and there was a brief moment after her change where both Karen and Mark were distracted by Abigail and she could see the door just feet away.

It could’ve been the last chance she had to escape before they left the country and yet Sam didn’t climb off the bed. Her heart told her to run but her brain wouldn’t move, she pawed her dress with the mittens that she wore more often than not still after all these months.

Why didn’t Sam make a run for it? There were several reasons. First and foremost she didn’t think she would be able to get away, with her short legs even a head start wouldn’t give her much time. Maybe she could get outside and yell for help but there was a good chance that anyone listening may think she was just a toddler having a tantrum. She knew a failed attempt would be devastating to her chances in the future, the punishments may never end.

The other major reason for Sam staying put was something that she had been thinking about for quite a long time. It was something she had found hard to accept but maybe Mark and Karen were right and she would actually be much happier with them. Her time at school felt more like a daily battle against bullies and people who acted with condescension towards her, she never had many friends and she could never shake the feeling that she was a constant disappointment to her family. It was hard to tell if this was all Stockholm syndrome or if she truly would be better off with Karen and Mark who seemed to truly care about her.

Sam wasn’t even sure she would be able to return to a normal life now. She had been treated as a baby nonstop for months and had grown to embrace that way of thinking, could she just turn her adult brain back on?

• Like 4

It is an intriguing premise that your have created Elfy, your readers are told that Sam "wonders how Mark and Karen plan to get her and Abigail into Canada when neither of them have a passport or any identification" and that "the answer to that question came later that day when they pulled up at a motel less than ten miles from the Canadian border", but no further detail on the 'how' is forthcoming? 

Sam "can see that her new parents are concerned and anxious but the reason for that isn't clear?" Is it because the border crossing will happen late that night, has something gone wrong with their plan or are they simply waiting for some one to turn up and give them new identities for the girls and then cross the next day? 

The tempo and intrigue also increase when Karen talks to Sam and sets out her expectations that she is to act as if she is still a toddler in public and for Karen's friends, and that if she doesn't comply she will regret the consequences. I these parts your story takes on a life of its own.

Looking forward to the next chapter and hopefully more of Karen further regressing Sam, or perhaps we will learn what the consequences are for Sam when she pushes back against Karen's instructions to act much younger than she really is. For tonight though as Karen changes her for the night the immediate future for Sam is clear …

pañalbebe1.jpg

You have again taken you readers on a journey of mystique and adventure with a story that still has a lot of potential to continue as we learn more in each chapter about Sam's ups and downs, surprises, tests of obedience and mixed emotions. Bravo!  Hopefully this was not the final chapter.

The CONCLUSION of Sam's story! A tense encounter soon leads to a decision for Mark and Karen. Sam is along for the ride as she sees what mark and Karen's plan was at the start.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-EIGHT EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE STORIES ADDED THIS WEEK!

---

Despite having a clear opportunity to escape Sam stayed on the bed until Mark eventually turned around and looked at her again. As night fell Sam and Abigail were placed in one of the two single beds in the room, the other had Mark and Karen on it though it didn’t look like either of them got any sleep. Sam fell asleep sometime after she heard Abigail snoring slightly.

“Hey, time to wake up…” Mark’s voice was lowered to a whisper as he prodded Sam in the arm lightly to wake her up. Karen was on the other side waking up Abigail in a similar way.

Sam was tired but as she started rubbing her eyes she noticed her diaper was very wet. It seemed likely that she had wet the bed but she didn’t want to say it, with the adults being so distracted she didn’t want to bring up the potentially embarrassing event. Sam allowed herself to be lifted out of bed and dressed hurriedly, the diaper sagged between her legs awkwardly and she only felt worse when she looked over to see Abigail was both clean and dry.

Sam was lifted up by Mark as soon as she was dressed and taken down to the car. She was still yawning as she was strapped into her car seat, as Mark returned to the room they were staying in Sam was left in the dark silence. It was actually kind of relaxing and Sam felt herself sinking into her raised toddler seat.

The sound of hurried footsteps came down to the car less than a minute later and Abigail had already fallen asleep by the time Karen and Mark had climbed into the front seats. Sam watched with interest, the bags were already loaded into the vehicle and they drove away from the motel. Sam had no idea if the adults had paid or were supposed to return the keys, all she saw was the rapidly disappearing lights of the motel as the car sped away.

“How far away is it?” Karen asked as Mark drove.

“Not far…” Mark said, “A couple of miles maybe. There’s supposed to be a dirt road we can take somewhere up here…. Aha! Here it is.”

The car lurch sideways as they turned off the main road and on to a barely distinguished outline of a road that rapidly led into woodland. Sam saw Abigail’s head roll from one side to the other as they turned on to the bumpy track, she still didn’t wake up and it seemed like she could sleep through an explosion at this rate.

The road quickly became difficult to traverse and Mark’s car was never meant for such a surface. He quickly slowed down as they went over rocks and potholes, the trees grew thicker and thicker as Sam started to think they were going to end up stuck and lost in the wilderness.

“Maybe we should turn back…” Karen said quickly as she held on to the handle above her door.

“No way!” Mark said, “Someone is waiting for us with documents. We’ve spent too much money to give up now.”

The car continued to slowly crawl through the pitch black forested area and Sam had to stop looking out the windows. Sam was getting increasingly scared that something was going to jump at her out of the darkness, she wished she could be as calm as Abigail who never even woke up on this journey north.

Just when Sam was certain the car was going to become permanently stuck somewhere she gasped as she saw a man in full hiking gear just ahead. At first she thought they were in real trouble but he quickly jogged over with a few large envelopes, he looked serious but not threatening.

“These are your new identities.” The man said quickly as Mark passed the envelopes across to Karen, “The house is ready and waiting for you.”

“Thank you, we owe yo-” Mark was just thanking the man as he shook his head and backed away from the window.

“The less I know the better.” The mysterious stranger said, “Good luck.”

As fast as the man appeared in front of the car and the strange meeting had begun it ended and the man disappeared into the dark shadows. Mark and Karen looked at each other in confusion but they quickly put it past them and continued down the dirt track that was suddenly much easier to pass. Sam knew that the adults must’ve known they were meeting someone to be handed new identities but it made her no less scared.

Sam leaned as far to the side as the restraints would allow and saw the trees thinning out. She felt her diaper growing suddenly warmer but she was so distracted by the late night drive that she barely even noticed. The trees thinned until the car came upon a concrete road, Mark stopped the car on the edge and took a deep breath.

“We made it.” Mark said with a deep sigh.

“This is Canada?” Karen asked as she looked out at the darkness.

“The border was back there somewhere.” Mark said, “Open that envelope and see if there’s a map to our new home in there.”

There was a bunch of movement up front that Sam couldn’t see but she saw Karen eventually hand over a folded up piece of paper. Mark studied it for a couple of minutes before handing it back to Karen and pulling on to the road.

The journey continued long into the night and Sam soon found herself struggling to stay awake. After the excitement of the forest drive this was all very normal and although they were now north of the border they could easily have been in America still since everything looked the same. She yawned and rested her head on the side of her baby seat as she considered following her “sister’s” lead and going to sleep.

---

The next thing Sam remembered was waking up inside a crib. It felt weird to be in a place that she both recognised but also felt very different. The crib and the room were filled with all her and Abigail’s usual things and yet the room was very different.

It took a long time for Sam to get used to the new surroundings. Abigail seemed to adapt much easier and that was probably because she was used to changes in her living situation.

Sam noticed throughout the next few days that Karen and Mark seemed tense all the time. They were very quick to anger and seemed short-tempered. Sam knew it would be very smart for her to stay quiet and just allow things to happen. As she was lifted from crib to changing table to play pen to highchair Sam just allowed the adults to do whatever they needed. It was getting very easy to essentially switch her brain off and allow whatever was going on to happen.

After a week or so it felt like everything became easier. Just like after Abigail was first brought home Sam noticed that as soon as it became clear that no one was looking for the family everything became much calmer. Sam was able to relax as well and she soon found herself playing with her toys with her sister quite happily.

Sam’s bedwetting episode in the motel proved not to be a one-off accident. At first it seemed that Sam would wake up one or two mornings a week in a wet diaper with the other nights being interrupted by her waking up to do it. The more time passed the less she woke up and the more she wet the bed. It got to the point where she could no longer ignore the issue and despite having barely said a word in weeks she decided that she had to speak to Karen.

As Sam was laid down on the changing table Karen started changing her diaper just like she had done hundreds of times before. Sam decided now was as good of a time as any to speak up.

“Mommy, can I ask a question?” Sam said quietly. It had been so long since she had spoken that it seemed to take Karen back and she stopped the diaper change.

“OK.” Karen said a bit warily.

“I, erm, well I noticed that I’ve been wetting whilst asleep and…” Sam couldn’t look at her “mother” and looked at the wall next to her instead, “I was worried that if I keep wearing the diapers I’ll…”

“Become dependent on them?” Karen finished Sam’s sentence for her.

“Yes.” Sam said as her cheeks went red.

“Oh, baby… I’m thrilled to hear this!” Karen smiled widely as she grabbed the front of the diaper and began preparing to tape it closed again.

“You… Are?” Sam asked as she felt the front of the diaper pushed against her body.

“Of course! We’ve told you since you first got here that you are a baby now. I’m very glad to hear you’re finally becoming diaper trained, I was starting to think it wouldn’t happen.” Karen taped the diaper closed and lifted Sam back down to the floor.

Sam stumbled slightly as she regained her footing. She didn’t know what she expected, of course if she used nothing but diapers for weeks and months on end she would end up dependent. The real question was why she thought Karen or Mark might be worried about that. Their whole goal was to make Sam into a baby, she was basically just telling them they were doing a great job.

If Sam thought her admission that she was losing her potty training would grant her some kind of reprieve from the constants of baby life she was sadly mistaken. Nothing changed and Sam was forced to just watch as her bladder and bowel control slowly eroded. It wasn’t so bad since everyone treated her like a baby anyway, it just increased her desire to stay where she was and accept what was happening. Spending one hundred per cent of her time as a baby was quickly making her accept and even embrace the role.

The more time that passed the easier things got. Christmas came and went and Sam had been happy to receive a new doll, the whole house was very cosy with a fire in the fireplace and a tree in the corner.

Months passed and both Sam and Abigail celebrated birthdays which involved all the presents and cake the girls could eat.

Sam found switching off her brain was becoming easier and easier until it all stopped being an act for her. There was only so long you could on to your adulthood when every sense is telling you something very different. Giving up on being anything other than a toddler was probably for the best anyway since Karen and Mark took such good care of her.

---

Epilogue

---

“Well done, Abigail!” Karen clapped and excitedly praised her daughter.

“I did it, mommy!” Abigail clapped her hands together and laughed as she stood proudly next to her little pink plastic potty.

“Yes you did! You’ll be getting a special treat from the toy store when daddy gets home.” Karen said happily as she pulled the little girl’s training pants up.

“Did you hear that, Sam?” Abigail turned excitedly to the doorway of the bathroom, “I’m getting a present!”

Abigail was beaming as she looked down at her little sister. Sam was down on the floor on her hands and knees, a pacifier was sat in her mouth between two rosy cheeks and her diaper bulge was visible through the pink shorts she was wearing. Abigail didn’t get any answer from what she said to Sam, the little girl just looked up at her with a weak smile barely visible behind the mouth guard of the pacifier.

Abigail’s smile slowly changed as she tilted her head. As she heard Karen tip the contents of the potty into the toilet and pull the flush she felt a familiar question rise up inside her.

“Mommy?” Abigail said slowly without taking her eyes off Sam.

“Yes?” Karen answered as she washed out the potty.

“How come Sam still wears diapers when I don’t have to?” Abigail asked.

“We’ve been through this before.” Karen replied as she put the potty down and looked at her two daughters, “Sam isn’t like you. She is always going to need her diapers and she’ll always be a baby. You’re becoming a big girl and she will stay a small one. She’ll need her big sister to look after her.”

Abigail nodded her head slowly as she accepted her mom’s words without question. She watched as Sam, still in the same place on the floor, seemed to sigh and look down at the ground.

“You might hear her talking like a grown-up, you might see her walk like a grown-up but she will always be a little baby.” Karen said as she brushed the hair out of Abigail’s face, “And she’ll always need her big sister.”

Abigail broke into a smile again. She always loved been called a big sister, it made her feel big and important which was always a priority for a growing girl. She suddenly came up with a great idea to prove she was a big girl for her mommy.

Abigail turned away from her mom and hurried across the tiled floor to Sam who watched with a furrowed brow as the child went behind her. Abigail startled the other girl as she suddenly pulled back the crawling girl’s shorts. She shoved her hand roughly against the diaper and felt the warm wetness in Sam’s underwear.

Abigail could feel her little sister squirming as she was checked by a girl numerically much younger than her. Sam was still silent and with her eyes on the floor as she sucked her pacifier.

“I think Sam needs her diaper changed, mommy.” Abigail concluded following her inspection.

Karen smiled widely and nodded her head as she walked over and checked Sam’s diaper herself. Without a word she lifted Sam into the air and started carrying her towards the nursery, the woman could feel Sam go limp in her arms and rest her head against her shoulder.

“You can go downstairs and watch some television.” Karen said to Abigail when they reached the nursery, “This little one needs a nap by the looks of it.”

Abigail had been hanging around the doorway to the room next to the nursery. A room full of pictures of princesses and fantasy lands, a room she had graduated to when she had left the nursery a few months ago. It had made and continued to make Sam very jealous.

Abigail walked past Sam and down the stairs leaving her mom and little sister alone. Her last view as she sunk out of sight was the nursery door opening and Sam being carried in before the door was closed again.

---

Abigail walked in the front door with a couple of her friends. Her hair had been dyed a dark red colour and her ears were pierced, she was laughing along with something one of her friends had said. The fourteen-year-old was very much a typical teenager just walking in after school and looking forwards to an evening of doing nothing at all.

“Hello Abi.” Karen called out from the kitchen, “Did you have a good day at school?”

“Yes, mom.” Abigail replied as she walked into the living room, “Alex and Sophie are here. We’re just going to hang out.”

As the three teenagers walked into the living room they saw that everything was the same as it ever was. The large flat screen television was turned off in the corner and the leather couch was pressed up against the wall. A small glass table was cluttered with magazines and whatever else had been placed on their since it had last been cleaned. Finally, of course, was an old playpen sat in the middle of the floor filled with toys and one little girl in a yellow dress.

“Hi Sam.” Abigail said as she walked over and looked over the side of the pen.

Sam was babbling away around her pacifier happily. She crawled across the floor and let Abigail reach down and stroke her head lovingly. As her padded bottom swayed in the air it became apparent that her diaper was very well used. The smell seemingly escaped from the leg bands of the diaper as gaps appeared.

“That smell is so gross.” Alex said as she waved her hand in front of her nose.

“She can’t help it.” Abigail sighed as she smiled down at her sister.

“What did you say was wrong with her?” Sophie asked almost apologetically.

“She can’t grow up.” Abigail said as she stood up straight, “Mom and dad says she will be a little baby forever.”

“That must suck.” Sophie replied.

“I don’t know.” Abigail said with a sly smile, “She doesn’t have to deal with school, boys, homework or any other stuff like that. I mean think about it, she’ll never have to deal with Mr. Austin’s boring History lessons!”

The three teenagers laughed and Alex nodded their head in agreement.

“I’d take diapers over school every day.” Sophie said with her tongue firmly planted in her cheek.

As this conversation was going on Sam had already turned away. She didn’t have much interest in what the teenagers were saying and went back to playing with her toys. After a decade of being treated exclusively like an infant baby she had now taken on all the aspects of her role. She certainly didn’t remember a time before she was put back in diapers and she was sure she would be in them for a long time to come. She didn’t even talk these days, just babbled happily as she played her games.

“Let’s go upstairs.” Abigail said after a few seconds, “Have some fun away from the baby.”

The others nodded their heads in approval with the plan and as they all started to leave. Before going up the stairs Abigail leaned her head around the doorway to the kitchen where Karen was stood peeling some potatoes.

“Hey mom, I think Sam needs a diaper change.” Abigail said.

“Thanks, darling, I’ll get right to it.” Karen replied.

Abigail walked upstairs with her friends and a few minutes later Karen walked into the living room to see Sam sitting in her pen. The smell was unmistakeable and something that Karen had smelt thousands of times in the past.

Karen didn’t say a word as she leaned in and picked the baby up. Sam squirmed a little but didn’t seem too bothered as she was carried up to the nursery for another diaper change.

Sam smiled to herself as she got her diaper change and the only thoughts that passed through her head were what toys she would play with when going back downstairs. She had long ago been able to purge adult thoughts from her head and she was free to concentrate on what really mattered, playing with all her toys!

• Like 5

Thank you, I loved this story. What a sad ending. Out of curiosity,  was there ever any thoughts given to an escape ending? 

I loved the Epilogue, it really exemplifies Sam hopelessness and Stockholm syndrome well. To clarify, she technically still has the ability to speak and do all her adult things besides her developed incontinence. She just has spent so much time in that role and got so tired of trying to escape that the stress just made her accept it and she just gave up.

Although it's interesting since it's clear that she still has some adult feelings and regrets when Abigail was potty training which was probably 2 years in the future, around a year after they moved to Canada. So I'm guessing Abi is 3-4. But when Abi is 14. Sam must be like 34 and she has completely given herself to the role that she just babbles and has shifted her perspective for her thoughts to emulate a baby's for her role. I'd think that Teen Abi and/or her friends would be sympathetic if Sam revealed the truth. So I'm curious as to why she didn't try to do so.

Interesting that Karen pointed out to Little Abi that even if Sam Spoke like a grown up or talked like a grown up she was still a Baby. Which suggests that Sam still talked from time to time back then. Did they go out in public  more after that? I'm guessing they stopped using the No speech drug  a long time ago.

Do you think that not having had that conversation about her developing Bedwetting with Karen could've changed things. As it seems that what Karen said had an impact on Sam acceptance of her role as a baby.

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Thank you, I loved this story. What a sad ending. Out of curiosity,  was there ever any thoughts given to an escape ending? 

I loved the Epilogue, it really exemplifies Sam hopelessness and Stockholm syndrome well. To clarify, she technically still has the ability to speak and do all her adult things besides her developed incontinence. She just has spent so much time in that role and got so tired of trying to escape that the stress just made her accept it and she just gave up.

Although it's interesting since it's clear that she still has some adult feelings and regrets when Abigail was potty training which was probably 2 years in the future, around a year after they moved to Canada. So I'm guessing Abi is 3-4. But when Abi is 14. Sam must be like 34 and she has completely given herself to the role that she just babbles and has shifted her perspective for her thoughts to emulate a baby's for her role. I'd think that Teen Abi and/or her friends would be sympathetic if Sam revealed the truth. So I'm curious as to why she didn't try to do so.

Interesting that Karen pointed out to Little Abi that even if Sam Spoke like a grown up or talked like a grown up she was still a Baby. Which suggests that Sam still talked from time to time back then. Did they go out in public  more after that? I'm guessing they stopped using the No speech drug  a long time ago.

Do you think that not having had that conversation about her developing Bedwetting with Karen could've changed things. As it seems that what Karen said had an impact on Sam acceptance of her role as a baby.

Might be a coping mechanism.  If you are treated like a baby nonstop for years it’s all you know.  No matter how adult oriented you are it might be easier to just act like a baby and become one than fight it

On 4/30/2020 at 11:23 PM, Scarlet said:

was there ever any thoughts given to an escape ending? 

I think the ending as written makes the most sense. It's like layers of imprisonment that add up on top of each other until it becomes impossible to escape.

To start with Sam is physically a lot smaller than her captors which makes it very difficult from the very beginning. She becomes stuck in this life as a baby and falls further into babyhood. There is a mostly unsaid thought that she has nowhere to go if she did escape. She doesn't know where she is and the world can be a big scary place for someone her size. If she gets awauy her future doesn't seem all that bright, she is going to be too old for the orphanage soon and then she'll be out on her own.

Once they move to Canada she has already pretty much given up on having any other life. Not only is she stuck physically and with all the other things previously mentioned but now she is in a new country. It doesn't take a lot of time passing before the new situation is considered "normal." After many years escape isn't something even to be thought about, as far as she is concerned her captors are her family.

Escape was never in my thoughts for her.

Great work Elfy. Was hoping we would get to read more about Sam being babied by Karen's friend Martha after the home visit by Martha, the nursery change and the playground diaper change. It would have been interesting to read about some more of Sam's adventures as she came to the realisation that she was stuck as a toddler, e.g. more outdoor trips, time out at the mall daycare while Karen shopped, a playdate or being babysat by the Mum of the girl from the park (with the Mum thinking Sam was still a real toddler) or Martha getting more involved. Any of those situations would have posed a challenge for Karen, she would have needed more than the tongue numbing trick and it would been interesting to read how Karen and Mark would have pulled off the ruse and Sam's reaction to it. Hopefully our little protagonist Sam will make another appearance in a similar storyline in the near future :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good to see you still busy posting new story themes Elfy.

Your many readers who enjoyed Sam's adventure are forever hopeful that Sam, or another equally tiny girl, will soon feature in a similar chronicle of excellence to your epic 'A new life for Sam'.

:)

• 5 months later...