LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Life For Sam

Elfy

Sam has recently turned eighteen-years-old and is soon to leave both school and the orphanage that has been her home since she was very little.

Despite being an adult she suffered from a rare condition that meant she was very small. This was a constant source of anguish for her as she tried to life as close to a normal life as she could manage.

Mark and Karen are staking out the orphanage. Looking for a little girl they feel they need to rescue. When they see Sam walking home confusion reigns and mistakes are made.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-FIVE EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

A New Life For Sam

By Elfy

Sam walked slowly down the street kicking a rock along the path in front of her. She was glad to be going home after another long day at school in which she had spent the whole time waiting to go home. School was difficult for any eighteen-year-old but it was even harder for Sam who suffered from a rare genetic disorder that meant she was only thirty inches tall.

Sam was not disabled and if you tried to tell her she was it wouldn’t go well for you. She was short but that was all, she could do anything that any other person could do. She greatly resented people trying to help her even when it was to grab something she physically couldn’t reach. Sam was absolutely determined to be independent and not rely on anyone.

This attitude to the world wasn’t easy to maintain when she constantly had to battle things that everyone else found easy. Reaching a door handle could be almost impossible without having to jump, she had to shop in the children’s section for clothes which was always embarrassing and infuriating. She made do with the least childish clothing she could find but she hated not being able to wear things like her classmates. Today she was wearing a pink shirt and white shorts as the hot sun beamed down, it was an admittedly childish outfit but it wasn’t like she had much choice.

There were a thousand different things that people take for granted that was so much harder for Sam. Even holding pens and pencils was much more awkward due to her small size. She really did look like a toddler using a pen when she wrote stuff down.

Sam struggled to make friends at school as well. All throughout her childhood she had been picked on due to her size and even now she struggled to make friends with her classmates who all towered over her.

As Sam wandered towards home she felt the people around her looking in her direction. She had to walk through a park to get home and it could frequently be embarrassing for her since she was often the same size as the little kids running around. She had tried all sorts of things to look older but nothing had worked, she still got the same awkward looks as if other parents were wondering who was letting the little child walk around alone. She had her personal ID in her pocket ready to show to any well-meaning adult who assumed she was a lost little girl.

Sam ignored the looks she was getting in surly silence as she adjusted her backpack and flicked her dyed brown hair out of her eyes. She’d been dying her hair brown for a while now because she felt like her blonde hair made her look younger than she was. When you were as short as she was anything to make you look a little older was much appreciated.

“Hey! Watch it!” Sam yelled angrily as a young pre-teen boy nearly bowled her over as he ran down the path.

“Sorry!” The boy yelled over his shoulder as he kept running, “Don’t tell your mommy!”

“I don’t have a mommy…” Sam shouted angrily, “I’m eighteen!”

With a deep breath to swallow her anger Sam continued walking past the playground full of children and parents. She always hated walking past this part of the park because it was a constant reminder of how short she was, having children running around who were the same height as her was always the worst thing to undermine her confidence. The worst times were when she was stopped by kids who asked her to play with them or by parents asking where Sam’s parents were. Every time was followed by an embarrassing attempt to explain her age but no one believed her until they saw her ID.

At the exit to the park Sam saw another of the fixtures of her walk home. A three storey building rose out of the ground like a monolith. The large home was basically just a box with windows and a door. It wasn’t a place anyone liked to linger and the building was made even more foreboding by it being an orphanage. The whole place just gave off a creepy vibe that made most people avoid it, Sam felt bad for the kids who had to stay there but there was nothing she could do for them.

As Sam walked in front of the large building and heard children playing in the front yard she suddenly became aware of someone behind her. She heard fast footsteps hurrying behind her that she assumed belonged to a jogger.

She was just about to turn around to see who it was and get out of the way when she was interrupted by events.

“H-Hey!” Sam shouted out as she suddenly felt something hit her on the back of the legs.

Sam lost her balance and fell backwards. She expected to hit the floor but she landed in a soft seat which tilted backwards slightly instead, her legs lost contact with the floor as she flailed her arms and legs in confusion.

A large car pulled up on the curb next to Sam with a screech of it’s tyres. She could only just see around what she was quickly realising was a stroller as a man climbed out of the driver’s seat. He ran around to the front of the stroller and looked around wildly.

“Wait!” Sam tried to shout but her yells were muffled by a rag that was held over her mouth. There was a strong smell coming from the rag as Sam’s eyes went wide.

“I’m sorry, baby.” The man said as he looked around in a panicky way, “This is for the best, you’ll see!”

Sam reached out with her arms to try and force the man’s hand away from her face but her tiny limbs were no match for the man who easily overpowered her. Sam felt herself become weaker as she was forced to inhale whatever the rag was soaked in.

“Come on!” The woman behind the stroller called out, “We need to get out of here!”

“Just a minute…” The man replied with a low and gruff voice, “It’s OK, Abigail. This is all for you and you’ll thank us soon.”

Sam felt the world falling away as blackness overcame her. Her arms and legs felt heavier until she could no longer lift them. Sam’s last thoughts were a confused jumble as it felt like someone turned the lights out on her brain. She just had time to briefly wonder who Abigail was as her head tipped forwards and she became unable to resist the sleep that was quickly overtaking her.

---

One hour earlier…

---

“Are you sure this is the place?” Mark asked as he looked through the binoculars at the orphanage.

Mark had parked their black car slightly down the road from the orphanage that they had been looking at for the last week. They were just in front of the exit to the park where they could see through a gap in the fence. In a sandpit in the front yard Mark could see a young toddler facing away from him. She was in a pink shirt and white shorts with brown hair flowing down, she was playing in the sand alone and was the whole reason Mark and his wife had been staking out the orphanage.

“I’m positive.” Karen replied as she bit her nails nervously. She looked down at the crumpled piece of paper in her hands, “St. Margaret’s Orphanage. This has to be the place.”

“Alright, I think I see her.” Mark said.

“Let me see.” Karen grabbed the binoculars from her husband and looked through them, “That’s her!”

“Are you sure?” Mark asked.

“Positive.” Karen said as she handed the binoculars back with a smile, “Let’s go!”

“Hold on… Hold on…” Mark said as he put the binoculars down and looked at the steering wheel in front of him, “Are you sure we should do this? I mean we could get in a lot of trouble.”

“Do you remember what Sally said just before she…” Karen started to say.

“Honey, you don’t have to say it. I know what happened.” Mark put her arm around his wife.

“The last thing she ever said to me was to look after Abigail.” Karen continued, “Her last words were to look after her daughter and I’m not going to let her down.”

“I know, I know…” Mark said with a sigh, “It’s tragic but the official routes to adoption…”

“Come on, Mark.” Karen interrupted her husband angrily and with tears in her eyes, “You saw the same paperwork I did. It could take a year or more to prove we are suitable parents and even then she might get sent to a different family. Who knows what could happen to that poor girl.”

Mark nodded sadly as he raised his binoculars back to his eyes. He squinted and then bit his bottom lip as he looked at the sandpit and saw that it was now empty. He lowered the binoculars again.

“She’s gone.” Mark said, “She’s not in the sandpit anymore.”

“What!?” Karen snatched the binoculars and looked through them, “Shit!”

“It’s OK.” Mark said quickly to calm his wife down, “Just wait. It’s a beautiful day, she’ll be outside again and then we can try to get her.”

Mark lifted the binoculars back to his face as Karen looked at the backseat. She had the stroller with removable seat ready to go and they had gone over their plan a lot, they were as ready as they would ever be.

It was imperative to Karen that they get Abigail away from the orphanage and back to a family that would love her. Her best friend since childhood, Sally, had been in a car crash which had ultimately killed her. She was already a single parent and when Karen raced to her side she used the last of her energy to tell Karen to look after her daughter. Sally had been in an orphanage as a young girl and had often spoken about how horrible it was, it was clear she didn’t want her daughter to end up in the same place. Karen had promised to look after Abigail and she was determined to fulfil her promise no matter what it took.

After quite some time had passed when there was no further sign of the little girl Mark started to think it would be a good idea to leave. The car was very hot and they could only sit there for so long before someone noticed they were there. He looked at Karen who was still staring at the orphanage with determination.

“Not yet.” Karen said without turning to her husband, “I know what you’re thinking and… Just not yet.”

Mark silently nodded as he looked back out of his window. He didn’t know how long his wife was prepared to sit there for but he was starting to feel like they should go. They had already been there for quite a while but maybe they would look like they were just waiting to pick someone up from the nearby school.

Minutes passed by in tension filled silence as the pair of them sat in the car with adrenaline filling their veins. They were waiting for the perfect opportunity no matter how long it took. Nearly a full hour passed since they parked up without Karen breaking eye contact with the orphanage.

The only sound in the car was the radio that was playing very softly in the background. Mark thought back to when Karen had first suggested this desperate plot and his immediate reaction was that she had gone mad. One way or another she had been able to convert him to her way of thinking and now here they were preparing to do something drastic and illegal.

The matter of illegality was the biggest thing to Mark and he had repeatedly told his wife that they could both go to prison for a long time if they did what she wanted. Karen had spent some time in the system being bumped from one foster home to another countered by saying no one really cared about where the children were. She pointed to her own experiences of bureaucratic incompetence whilst she was in the system and the news stories of children going missing. Besides, she had pointed out, this was a long way from home and if they could get little Abigail back home they wouldn’t be easy to find.

Despite all this rationale the idea of kidnapping a child was still not one that was accepted easily by either Mark or Karen. In the end it had been their desperation to provide a better life for Abigail that had meant they were sat in the van whilst waiting for the perfect moment.

Mark closed his eyes for a few minutes as his mind buzzed with a thousand different thoughts and emotions.

“Wait!” Karen suddenly exclaimed as she grabbed the binoculars, “I… I think that’s her!”

Mark quickly opened his eyes and squinted out of the window. He couldn’t see anyone at the orphanage and had no idea who his wife was talking about. He was about to ask what she was going on about until he saw that she wasn’t looking at the orphanage, she was looking to the exit of the park just the opposite side of the road to their car.

“Her?” Mark said as he suddenly sat up, “But… But why was she in the park?”

“I told you these places don’t care for the children.” Karen said quickly and breathlessly, “They just let them wonder wherever they like. Imagine letting a toddler go to the park by themselves like that, they could have been snatched by anyone!”

Mark resisted the urge to point out the obvious irony in his wife’s comments as he gripped the steering wheel. His heart was beating so fast he thought he might explode. Was this the moment they had been waiting for? Were they really about to execute their plan?

“I’m going to do it.” Karen said quietly and grimly, “Make sure you’re ready. We can’t afford to waste any time here.”

“Are you sur-” Mark was cut off as the door slammed.

Mark looked at the girl walking towards the orphanage again. The small girl certainly looked like Allison and seemed to be wearing the same clothes as the toddler girl but he wasn’t sure he believed the orphanage would just let young children wander around like his wife suggested. Were orphanages truly so incompetent that they let the children wander off of the property?

When Mark saw Karen pushing the stroller they had brought with them across the road he took a deep breath and turned on the engine of the car. He pushed all doubts away into a little box at the back of his mind, Karen wouldn’t act on something like this unless she was sure that they were doing the right thing and that the girl walking in front of the orphanage was the correct girl. He was in no place to doubt his wife’s judgment, she knew what her friend’s daughter looked like a lot more than he did.

Mark turned the radio off completely and watched intently as his wife closed in on their target. He put the car the car in gear and started slowly creeping forwards down the road towards where the action would be. The street was empty apart from the three of them, there really wouldn’t be another opportunity like this.

The plan was executed with precision. As Karen walked the stroller right into the back of the girl’s legs he quickly came to a halt and jumped out of the car. He was sweating profusely and he seemed to be hypersensitive to the air around him as he ran to the stroller. He reached forwards and held a rag soaked in chemicals to induce sleep against the little girl. As Abigail’s eyes closed and her surprised struggling ceased they quickly walked back to the car acting as normal as they could.

“Open the door!” Karen hissed urgently to her husband.

Karen was in an almost panic-like state as she released the various clasps holding the seat to the frame of the stroller. She lifted it up and into the backseat of the car with the sleeping girl tilted over slightly.

Mark and Karen went through their practiced pit stop routine and soon had the seat strapped into the car and the girl strapped into the seat. They closed the door and hurried to the front seats before driving away from the scene.

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam has recently turned eighteen-years-old and is soon to leave both school and the orphanage that has been her home since she was very little.

Despite being an adult she suffered from a rare condition that meant she was very small. This was a constant source of anguish for her as she tried to life as close to a normal life as she could manage.

Mark and Karen are staking out the orphanage. Looking for a little girl they feel they need to rescue. When they see Sam walking home confusion reigns and mistakes are made.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-FIVE EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Sam felt like she was drifting in a black void. Her body felt like it was floating as she seemed to drift slowly through a weightless gap in the universe, it was a very peculiar feeling and not one Sam could say she had ever experienced before. She wanted to open her eyes but it was proving impossible, her eyelids felt like they were attached to anchors holding them closed. Somewhere in the dark void in front of her she heard voices.

“What do you mean it isn’t Abigail!?” It was a man’s voice and he sounded very agitated.

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” A woman repeatedly swore and it sounded like she was really upset.

Sam tried to open her eyes but it was still impossible. Her head lulled around on her chest and felt like it weighed a ton, she had a headache that radiated pain throughout her whole brain. If she had the energy she would’ve called out for help.

“We have to take her back!” The male voice said desperately.

“Are you crazy!?” The woman replied, “Think about it… She’ll tell the cops and then that’s it. Game over.”

Sam became aware of the fact that they were moving. She was in a seated position but she could feel bumps in the road underneath her, they must be in a car. As her body swayed with the movement of the vehicle she felt straps crossing her chest and holding her in place. She tried to reach up with her hand but it remained limply at her side. Memories were starting to come back to her and she remembered how she had ended up like this. Somewhere deep inside her numb mind a flicker of panic sprang to life.

“What do we do!?” The man sounded quite hysterical. Sam heard honking from another car’s horn, were they on the highway?

“You need to calm down for a start!” The woman replied though she sounded rather hysterical herself, “We’ll take her home. We can’t let her go or we’ll never get Abigail.”

Finally and with a seemingly stupendous effort Sam was able to open her eyes. Her vision was blurry but slowly came into focus, she looked up to see she was sat in the middle of the backseat of a car and there were indeed two people in front of her. A man staring forwards and driving like a crazy person and a woman who was turned in her seat to look at Sam but was currently looking at the man.

Sam’s neck was still refusing to respond to her commands but as the man weaved around another car at a dangerously high speed her head was forcibly turned to the window.

“Mmm…” Sam tried to speak but couldn’t seem to make her mouth work properly.

In the window Sam could just about see a reflection of herself. She had a far off look in her eyes and was strapped into a toddler’s car seat. With strength returning in her arms she pawed the air in front of her. They were on a highway just like Sam suspected but she had no idea how long she had been unconscious for, it felt like just a minute but she didn’t recognise any of the surroundings she was now seeing.

“Damn it, she’s waking up!” The woman was now staring at Sam who turned her head to meet her glare, “Give me another rag, hurry!”

“Pl… Sto… I…” Sam was trying desperately to form words but the signals from her head were getting lost on their way to her mouth and she could only make vague noises as a long trail of drool fell from her mouth.

Sam tried to reach up with her returning strength. She wanted to undo these seat restraints that was making it impossible for her to move properly. Despite her best efforts the simple button was proving to be a real challenge for her.

“No, no, no…” The woman said quickly.

Sam looked up to see her reach out with a cloth full of that strong smelling liquid she remembered from last time. The rag was forcefully held in front of Sam’s mouth and nose as she tried to stop herself from breathing in. Sam’s small arms tried to wrench the rag away but she was no match for these people at full strength yet alone weakened as she was now. She stared at the woman with wide eyes and was surprised to see genuine sympathy coming from the stranger.

Gradually the blackness of the void took over again and Sam succumbed to unconsciousness as the car carried on speeding down the hallway.

“Sorry…” The words seemed to echo into Sam’s void from miles away. It sounded like the woman apologising but before Sam could hear anymore her head slumped forwards and she was out like a light.

---

Sam slowly felt herself waking up again. Just like in the car it took a long time for her to slowly feel her strength and memories return. She wasn’t moving anymore, in fact she felt a lot more comfortable than she had been in the car. It still took a while for her to come around and she couldn’t hear anything going around her, she felt very alone.

As Sam’s feeling returned she soon realised that she was completely naked. She hadn’t opened her eyes yet but she could feel air against her skin all over her body. She started to feel the mattress underneath her and realised she was lying on a towel, as the feeling continued to return she could feel moisture on parts of her body, her hair in particular seemed to be quite damp.

After a few minutes Sam was able to slowly open her eyes and as her vision normalised she could see the room she was lying in. It looked like a regular bedroom, she was on a very comfortable king size bed and the walls around her indicated that she was in just a regular house. The room was a little messy with some clothes thrown here and there but for the most part it was in good condition.

Sam was lying spread-eagled on the bed and felt very exposed. As the strength in her limbs returned she started to try pulling her arms and legs closer to her body, she couldn’t move anything and she belatedly realised she was tied down to the bedposts. She tried to call out but could only manage a hoarse whisper.

Eventually Sam heard footsteps approaching and she nervously rolled her head to face the door. She was still very weak and just staying awake seemed to be draining her energy. The footsteps got closer and closer until the door to the bedroom opened a crack and a female head poked its way through the gap.

“She’s awake.” The woman said to someone behind her.

The door was pushed open more fully and the woman walked into the room along with the man who had been driving the car. They sat on either side of Sam on the edge of the mattress and looked down at her with anxious faces. Sam didn’t know who they were or what they wanted but she felt very scared, if they wanted a ransom they had taken the wrong girl. Sam and her family scraped by, there was no money spare.

“My name’s Karen.” The woman said after a few moments of silence, “And this is my husband, Mark.”

Sam tried to speak. To ask what they wanted or just to beg them not to hurt her but she still couldn’t form words properly, all she could do was mumble incoherently towards her captors.

“I have some good news for you and some bad news.” Karen continued after Sam’s mumbling stopped, “The good news is we don’t want to hurt you in any way. You weren’t even the person we were looking for, just an unfortunate bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

Sam wondered if that meant they were going to let her go.

“The bad news is this mistake can’t really be undone.” Mark carried on where his wife had left off, “We can’t let you leave and tell people what happened.”

This was all very confusing to Sam who was still struggling with her numb mind and body. She looked from one of the kidnappers to the other as if hoping for more of an explanation. They seemed to be saying they didn’t want her in the first place but they couldn’t let her leave. Were they planning to silence her for good? Sam’s shivered slightly in fear and even though she couldn’t feel much of her body tears started running silently down her cheeks.

“Don’t cry, honey.” Karen said as she reached forwards and rubbed the adult’s cheeks, “We looked through your purse and things. It’s hard to believe you are actually eighteen-years-old!”

“But that’s why you have to stay with us.” Mark said, “For good.”

Sam couldn’t process everything. It felt like she had been walking home from school normally five minutes ago and now she was strapped to a bed completely naked with two strangers towering over her. Her foggy brain was struggling to even work out if this was reality or just a dream.

“Wh… Wh…” Sam wanted to ask questions or call for help but she still couldn’t vocalise anything except grunts.

“Your small size meant we mistook you for the toddler we were actually after.” Karen said, “But fortunately it also offers salvation for us all. You may not be the toddler we were after but you can clearly still be one. A playmate for Abigail once we get her.”

“We hadn’t planned on two little girls but we have enough space.” Mark reached forwards and grabbed Sam’s hand with a smile, “We’ll be a happy little family.”

Sam felt like she was trapped in a horror film. Were these people truly planning to treat her like a baby?

As the restraints holding Sam down were untied she tried to flex her muscles. She tried to move herself in a way that might resist these crazy people, she still couldn’t muster any strength. Sam was beginning to feel very desperate indeed and she hoped people were already out looking for her.

“You can call us auntie and uncle.” Karen said as she removed the strap holding Sam’s ankle down, “At least until we get to know each other better.”

Sam felt more tears falling down her face as the man picked her up off the bed and began to effortlessly carry her down the landing towards a bathroom. Sam was held against the man’s chest like an actual baby and she felt humiliated that she couldn’t stop this from happening, the woman followed them with a big smile.

One of the doors Sam was carried past had a sign pinned up saying “Baby Abigail’s Room” and underneath, hurriedly scrawled in paper and taped on was “Baby Sam’s Room.”

Sam assumed they worked out her name when looking at the various forms of ID’s in her bag. Her gaze lingered on the door which was apparently meant for her, she renewed her efforts to break free.

“Don’t worry, baby.” Karen said as she followed Sam’s gaze, “We’ll get you a pretty little sign too. We had to make this one in a hurry.”

“Let… Go…” Sam was starting to recover speech as she tried to ask to be released. Her request was summarily ignored.

Sam was carried into the bathroom where she found a tub half full of water already awaiting her. They must’ve got this ready before going to see if she was awake. The bathroom looked like any other bathroom you would encounter in someone’s house. A sink, toilet and bath with shower attachment.

Slowly and carefully Sam was lowered into the water. She whimpered slightly but the water was a nice temperature for her. She was laying down on her back and the water only came up to about half her height like this, she moved her legs and arms as much as possible and felt little waves of warm water reverberate around the tub. Her pathetic movements were reacted to with amusement by the two kidnappers.

Mark proceeded to told Sam’s head in place. He lightly used his fingers to create a sort of hammock for her head that made sure she didn’t drown. Whilst he was doing this Karen had grabbed some soap and a washcloth. She cupped some of the warm water in her hands and gently splashed it on Sam.

“I knew she was dying her hair.” Karen said as she nodded towards the girl’s head.

Sam winced. She had last dyed her hair a few days ago and it was already overdue for another round of dye, she guessed the brown colour was being washed away to reveal her naturally blonde hair. She jerked around not unlike an actual baby as she tried to wriggle free.

“Hey! Calm down or we will have to get the rag and make you go night-night again.” Mark said, “Do you want that?”

Sam desperately didn’t want to be rendered unconscious again. She had to look around and await her chance to escape. With a lot of effort she managed to shake her head as she stopped thrashing around in the water. It was quiet now except for the water that was splashed on her body as she was cleaned by Karen.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam's new "parents" get to grip with what making the visitor a little girl will mean before showing her to her new room.

---

---

For ten minutes Sam laid still and silent as she was thoroughly cleaned. Not an inch of her was spared as she was soaped up and rinsed off all over her body. It was as Karen was manipulating the adult’s left leg and looking at the small hairs that she paused and looked at her husband.

“You know… If we are going to make Sam our toddler we have to go all out. No half measures, right?” Karen asked thoughtfully.

“Well, yeah.” Mark said, “If anyone figures out the truth we will be in huge trouble.”

“In that case could you pass me my shaving kit?” Karen said with a small nod, “It’s behind you on the sink. There hairs will have to go.”

“N-No…” Sam was regaining strength and speech all the time and she didn’t want to be rendered even more infantile looking than she already was.

“Hush, baby.” Karen said with a dismissive wave of her hand, “I’ll be careful, don’t worry.”

With the threat of the rag soaked in whatever knocked her out hanging over her head Sam complied and stayed silent. She also resisted the urge to move as Karen rubbed her leg with shaving cream and then gently started running the razor blade down it. Sam watched as her leg hairs fell away from her body, she teared up a little bit as the process was repeated on the other leg and soon all her leg hair had been taken care of. It was remarkable how much smaller she felt following the shaving.

Once the leg shaving was done Karen’s hands didn’t leave the tub. Sam watched in horror as she moved her hands closer to her body and she squirted some shaving cream on her fingers.

“No…” Sam repeated herself. Her voice was starting to return, it seemed like her strength was slowly coming back.

“We need to make you look indistinguishable from a toddler.” Karen said, “In as many ways as possible. Now you really don’t want to be squirming for this part, stay as still as you can.”

Sam let out a whine as a tear fell down her face. She could only watch helplessly as Karen started rubbing her shaving cream against Sam’s crotch. Sam could feel the bigger woman’s fingers spreading the cream but could do nothing to stop it, her legs and arms were still too heavy to move effectively.

“That’s a good girl.” Mark said as he stroked Sam’s hair and pulled it out of the girl’s eyes, “Just relax and we’ll be done soon.”

Sam closed her eyes as the razor blade was lowered to her crotch and she felt it press against her skin. It was clear Karen was being very careful because the blade moved very slowly. Sam winced as she felt the hair being cut away until her private area was as hairless as her legs. She didn’t want to look down to see what she looked like, it would just show how much younger she looked.

“You’ve got such lovely blonde hair, baby.” Mark said, “I don’t know why you’d ever want to dye it.”

“I’m… Not… Baby.” Sam said with returning strength between her sobs. She hated her blonde hair because it was just another thing that made her look like a little girl.

“You are now.” Karen said as she inspected her shaving job, “You have to get used to it as well because we aren’t intending to let you go.”

“But…” Sam said through another sob.

“No buts!” Karen interrupted quickly as she started putting away the shaving equipment, “Get used to it.”

Sam sobbed as she looked at some of the brown hair dye swirling past her shoulders and slowly spreading throughout the water. She would never get used to being a baby for these people, it was impossible to think her life might be like this. She knew they wouldn’t just let her walk out the front door but surely there were ways for her to be taken back without being able to identify them. Sam had no idea how long she had been unconscious for or where she was, for all she knew she could be hundreds of miles from home.

Sam closed her eyes tightly as she thought of home. She hadn’t had the easiest relationship with her family thanks to that massive chip on her small shoulders but she knew they would be missing her, they must be searching for her already. Thinking about her mom made her heart ache and she couldn’t allow herself to do it. She had to believe she would get home again, she would just have to wait for the right moment.

The water was drained from the tub now and Sam found she was still too weak to move much more than her fingers or toes in any concerted way. She shivered slightly as the warm water went down the plug and she was left surrounded by air. She looked up from the bottom of the tub as the two kidnappers looked at her.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this.” Mark said with a small shake of the head.

“We don’t have a choice.” Karen said quickly, “We talked about this.”

“I know, I know…” Mark said, “It’s just not what I envisioned.”

After a few moments of silence Mark left the room to grab some towels whilst Karen reached into the tub and picked Sam up. Sam hated being carried but now it was becoming a common occurrence as her naked body was laid on Karen’s chest. She could do nothing but flop against her captor as Mark walked back in with some pink towels.

Sam was wrapped in a towel and swaddled by Mark who took the young woman in his arms. Sam’s arms were trapped to the side of her body by the towel and she felt like a little parcel as she was carried out of the bathroom and back towards the nursery.

Sam couldn’t see much except for the ceiling now as the sides of her vision were blocked by the towel. She detested being treated younger than she was and this was like her own personal hell. The warm and fluffy towel was drying her quite nicely but she would’ve given anything to be free of its restrictive confines. It was very disorientating to only be able to see the ceiling and it made her feel very vulnerable, she was entirely in the hands of these strangers and they could just drop her or anything whenever they wanted.

The door to the nursery was opened up but Sam couldn’t see what was in the room. All she could see was the white ceiling with little glow in the dark stars and moons all over it. She wondered what the rest of the room looked like, she was torn between never wanting to know what was in the room and an intense curiosity about it all.

Sam was carried over to one of the walls where she was gently laid on a table with a soft surface. The towel was unfolded and removed leaving Sam naked in the room, her head turned to the side and she gasped as she saw the room.

“Wonderful, isn’t it?” Karen said wistfully as she looked at Sam’s reaction, “We really have been planning this for a long time. Now we’ll need to buy a lot more, you’ve certainly made things more complicated.”

Sam wanted to sarcastically apologise and suggest she leave but she didn’t want to say anything that might get her in trouble. She had a mouth that often invited fights she physically couldn’t win. Even when she was at one hundred per cent she wouldn’t be able to beat these two adults, with her body still limp she was completely at their mercy.

The room was completely indistinguishable from a regular child’s nursery in a nice home with a family who had money to spare. The room had pastel colours all throughout. Every surface was beautifully coloured with pinks, whites, yellows and every other colour, it was a little girl’s dream.

Sam could see a large crib on the far wall. The tall bars were painted white and Sam could see someone had made some DIY green vines with paper flowers coming out of them that snaked up the side of the crib. There was a little border running around the bottom of the bars and a tented mesh top that made sure no one could climb out of the baby bed. The crib had little dolls and stuffed animals scattered on the inside.

There were shelves around the other walls that were filled with toys and books. Sam could see a music box with a pretty ballerina standing on top. There were little model figures of cartoon princesses and other assorted things. The wallpaper around the white shelves was a very light pink colour with red hearts haphazardly scattered across it. Some of the hearts were on their own, some had little teddy bears riding on them and others had arrows through them.

Below the shelves and around the edges of the room were a selection of toys that any young and growing child would love to play with. There was an easy bake oven, a little toy make-up table, a princess castle and so much else that it made Sam’s eyes spin.

It was the perfect room for a baby girl and Sam belatedly realised the only thing that she couldn’t see was what she must be laying on. The long table that stretched past her head and feet must be a diaper changing table. The small woman’s head swung to the other side and she saw some shelves above the table. The shelves were full of changing supplies from soft plastic baby diapers to wipes, powder, cream and everything else any self-respecting mother of an infant would have.

“You are going to have to learn how to act like a toddler.” Karen said as she watched Sam looking around, “You don’t have to worry though. Mommy and daddy will help you adjust to your new life.”

Sam wanted to punch this woman in the face but she couldn’t do it. She could ball her hand into a fist but it was impossible for her to move her arms to hit her, she was still so limp and helpless.

The towel was unwrapped and pulled away leaving Sam completely naked on the table. Her newly hairless body laid almost motionless on the table, as Mark reached up to the shelf above her and pulled a disposable diaper down. He unfolded it and placed it between Sam’s legs despite her trying to shake her head as much as she could.

“Don’t worry.” Mark said as he moved his hands away, “You’ll learn to love it.”

Sam didn’t want to learn to love this. She didn’t want any of this to happen at all and the fact that she was so powerless to stop it made her so upset and frustrated. She already felt like a baby as she could do nothing to stop these two people from doing whatever they liked with her.

Sam’s legs were lifted up by Karen and she was bent over as the diaper was slipped underneath her hips. She could hardly believe that at the age of eighteen she was about to be diapered again. Her legs were lowered back down and she felt the fluffy padding of the disposable beneath her, it was like laying on a small pillow.

Karen sprinkled some of the baby powder over Sam’s crotch before pulling the front of the diaper up through her legs and flattening it against her tummy. Sam heard it crinkling and winced as the fluffy padding hugged her body. She felt it get taped closed and the waistband tightly surrounded her. She wondered if things could get any worse, she just imaged a classmate seeing her like this and felt herself burning with shame.

“We’ll just get you dressed and leave you for a nap to regain your strength.” Karen said as Mark walked over to the closet and pulled out some yellow cloth with pictures of little cartoon flowers all over it.

Karen sat Sam up and pulled the cloth over her face. Sam couldn’t resist as her little arms were fed into the toddler clothes, she didn’t know what she was being dressed in exactly but she felt like a doll that someone was playing dress up with.

The clothing was pulled down and Sam’s lower half was lifted up to pull it all the way down. Sam thought it was just a t-shirt until she saw how low on her body it went, with shock she realised there were flaps on the bottom and as they were snapped together between her legs she knew she was being put into a baby’s onesie. The material stretched as it was meant to and when it was on she felt the onesie press against her body, she looked down to see herself covered in the flower print design with an obvious diaper bulge. She felt utterly humiliated.

Sam remembered all the mean remarks from bullies and others who called her a baby for her size. She couldn’t believe this was happening, it was her worst nightmare.

Sam barely had time to look down at herself when she was lifted off the table and carried over to the crib. Mark lowered the side and Karen placed the young woman softly on the mattress. Sam rolled her head to one side to see the two adults looking down at her. Karen was smiling whilst Mark still looked a little nervous.

“We’ll come back to get you later.” Karen said sweetly, “Just rest and let all those nasty drugs get out of your system. Sweet dreams.”

Sam watched as the two adults left the nursery and closed the door behind them. Sam sobbed lightly as she looked around but saw no way out, not that she could move in the first place. She felt truly helpless as she looked up at the ceiling and sighed through the tears, her limbs were still difficult to move.

Maybe the drugs in her system meant she was still drowsy or perhaps it was just sheer boredom but after fifteen minutes in the silent nursery Sam felt her eyes get increasingly heavy. Despite trying to fight the need for rest Sam soon drifted off and snored softly as she laid in the baby bed.

• Like 4

Sweet story Elfy!

I wonder if Sam will get Stockholm Syndrome for Karen and Mark. Since its a abdl story one would get the feeling that its geared for that but you never know if any twist would come.

Great story.  It's an interesting premise.   I had envisioned Sam as a former foster-child who had aged out and didn't really have anybody.   

On 12/26/2019 at 4:59 PM, Elfy said:

You said in the opening lines that she's an orphan so why this section about missing her real family and that they would be searching for her? 

On 1/16/2020 at 3:44 AM, Elfy said:

Sam closed her eyes tightly as she thought of home. She hadn’t had the easiest relationship with her family thanks to that massive chip on her small shoulders but she knew they would be missing her, they must be searching for her already. Thinking about her mom made her heart ache and she couldn’t allow herself to do it. She had to believe she would get home again, she would just have to wait for the right moment.

You are right. That is a mistake. Though I would say that not all children in care are without parents, they may have parents that do care but, for one reason or another, are unable to look after the child.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Elfy said:

You are right. That is a mistake. Though I would say that not all children in care are without parents, they may have parents that do care but, for one reason or another, are unable to look after the child.

I like the premise that Sam is by herself, and doesn't have any true loved ones that are going to notice her gone.    It makes Sam's disappearance a little more believable.  

Sam wakes up to an embarrassing discovery before having to adjust to the life she now has. She discovers how serious her new guardians are about keeping her there until they work out what to do and she realises just how much her small stature can leave her vulnerable and easy to physically control.

---

---

Sam had no idea how long she had been unconscious but when she opened her eyes she saw sunlight coming through the window. She felt incredibly groggy as she tried to remember where she was and why she was there. She tiredly moved her head to the side and as her eyes adjusted to the light she saw the bars on the side of her bed. It all suddenly became very clear to her.

The kidnapping, the undressing, the shaving, the diaper… All of it returned to Sam’s mind in a flood that threatened to engulf her and she had to work to control her breathing and prevent outright panic taking hold. Her muscles ached but she could move them, she slowly pushed herself into a sitting position. She heard herself crinkling from the waist underneath her yellow onesie, she moved one of her hands and placed it on top of the padded area. She felt the padding and her cheeks went deep red in shame.

Despite them feeling very tired and aching Sam was very grateful to have control of her limbs back. She pushed herself up on to her knees and as she did so she felt the padding taped to her waist sag a little bit. She looked down in confusion and slipped a hand under the leg band, to her surprise and horror she felt the swollen padding and she felt moisture against her skin.

“No, no, no…” Sam muttered to herself.

Sam had wet the diaper she had been given and the shame escalated to a level that nearly made her want to cry. She couldn’t believe her body had done this, it didn’t matter how long she had been asleep there was no excuse to have wet herself like this.

Sam couldn’t keep a lid on the panic that threatened her and she leant against the bars on the side of the crib. She tried to pull at the bars and bend them in some way but they wouldn’t budge an inch. In anger she rattled the bars and banged on them with her small fists, all she accomplished here was a pain in her hand.

Sam heard footsteps outside and she moved away from the bars. She pressed herself against the side of the crib closest to the wall as the door to the nursery opened and Karen walked inside. She was smiling widely and the look of happiness made Sam shiver a little.

“Oh good, you’re awake. We were getting worried about you.” Karen said as she walked over to the crib, “You were asleep all night and most of the morning. I was so relieved to hear you on the baby monitor.”

Sam looked as the little chest of drawers nearby to the crib and saw a baby monitor she had previously missed sitting there and listening to every noise she had made. This all felt so surreal still, it was like a nightmare she couldn’t wake up from.

“Please let me go!” Sam said. Her voice was a little hoarse but it had mostly returned.

“You know I can’t do that.” Karen replied quickly. For a brief instant her smile faded, “Don’t worry. You’ll learn to love your new life. I’m sure all your friends would be jealous.”

Sam’s mouth dropped open in confused shock and she slowly shook her head. Surely there was no way this crazy woman could truly believe that Sam would like being a baby or that anyone would be jealous of her position.

“I won’t tell anyone what happened.” Sam continued to plead her case earnestly, “I’ll tell people who missed me that I ran away or something. I wouldn’t have to mention you or Mark.”

“It’s too late.” Karen said with a shrug, “You know me and my husband’s names and you know what we were trying to do at that orphanage. I cannot let you ruin things for Abigail, she needs parents who will love and care for her.”

Sam put her head in her hands as she tried to make sense of everything. It was hard to believe her life had potentially ruined just because she had been in the wrong place at the wrong time. She couldn’t live like a baby, it would’ve been laughable if she hadn’t been so scared.

“Are you wet?” Karen asked casually as she dropped the side of the crib.

Sam was too embarrassed to answer. The truth would almost confirm everything the two kidnappers had said and prove that she really would be better as a baby. She didn’t want to accept the truth and so shook her head after a period of silence.

Karen reached forwards before Sam could do anything to stop her and the bottom of the onesie was pulled apart. Sam tried to stop Karen from looking under her babyish clothes but her little hands were easily grabbed by one of Karen’s and moved out of the way. Sam couldn’t pull her hands away despite her returned strength as Karen leaned in to inspect her diaper.

“Your diaper says otherwise.” Karen said as she reached forwards and poked the wet area.

Sam bowed her head in shame. She knew this was just a result of her being asleep for a long time or the drugs coursing through her system but it did little to help her feelings of humiliation. She thought about what life would be like if she was back at home and going to school, she would’ve hated it but if she had known this was the alternative she would be the happiest person alive.

Karen stepped on a release catch at the bottom of the crib and allowed the barred side of the toddler bed to drop to the floor. She reached into the crib and despite Sam trying to swat her arms away she easily picked the new arrival up and sat her on her hip like a real baby.

Sam tried to force Karen to let her go but even now that she had her full strength back she could do nothing to even slow the woman down. She was carried over to the changing table that she had been laid on the previous day and lowered down. Her first thought was to roll off the side and try to run but when she saw how high up this was she had second thoughts about dropping off the side.

“Let me go.” Sam quickly demanded again. She was tearing up again as she was easily held down to the table with a single hand.

“You’ll have to stop that.” Karen answered warningly, “You don’t want me to get Mark to discipline you. One way or another you are going to accept how things are and the faster you do it the easier it will be.”

Sam shook her head as if that would have any effect on what the taller woman was saying. As she laid on the table and watched Karen pull out a fresh diaper she realised that she couldn’t hear Mark anywhere. It occurred to her that he was probably at work, she hadn’t really thought that for everyone else the world was just carrying on as usual.

It was embarrassing for Sam that she could so easily be controlled by this other woman. She was an adult and yet just a single one of her hands held her flat against the table. It was all so humiliating that Sam had to cover her face with her hands, she just couldn’t face the reality that was looking down at the fresh diaper in Karen’s hands.

The tapes on Sam’s wet overnight diaper were pulled away and she felt herself become exposed to the room again as the front was lowered and her damp skin felt the cool air in the room. She opened her fingers just a crack to see Karen smiling as she grabbed a handful of baby wipes and begin cleaning her. This was all very embarrassing for Sam who had to sniff back the tears, she wanted to get up and run away but every time she moved Karen would stop what she was doing and hold the girl down until she stopped squirming. Sam felt like an actual toddler and that only upset her more.

The wet diaper was pulled away when Sam’s legs had been lifted up and she floundered a little as her lower legs and feet were lifted over her own face. It left her very exposed in a different way and Sam jumped when she felt a couple of baby wipes cleaning her rear. When her legs were finally lowered she didn’t feel the cold rubbery surface of the changing table but the fluffy and soft padding of a new diaper.

The diaper was pulled up and taped closed before Sam could really process what was happening and she cursed at the end of her very brief freedom from the padding.

Once her diaper was changed she was sat up and had her onesie pulled off. As the cloth went over her head she was left naked except for the disposable underwear and she shyly covered her very small breasts. As soon as Karen noticed what she was doing she pursed her lips and pulled Sam’s hands away.

“Little girls don’t have modesty.” Karen said simply.

Sam kept her hands down by her side and blushed as Karen turned to the closet next to the changing table. She briefly rifled through some clothing before pulling something off the rack and removing the hanger.

“You’ve got to be kidding…” Sam couldn’t stop herself from saying, “I can’t wear that!”

“Babies don’t decide what they wear.” Karen replied as she smiled at the clothing admirably, “Abigail loves princesses and I’m sure you will too. All little girls love princesses.”

Sam wanted to argue but the clothing was quickly pulled over her head and her little arms were fed through the holes until she was wearing a very frilly pink dress with a tiara of glitter on the front. She noticed that even though the dress pushed away from her body a lot thanks to all the frills it did very little to hide her diaper. Perhaps the worst part was that this dress fit at all since it was clearly made for little girls. Sam, despite being an adult, fit into the toddler clothes almost perfectly. Everything seemed to be getting more humiliating by the second.

“Just one more thing…” Karen said distractedly as she reached up to one of the shelves above the changing table, “This will make sure you keep out of trouble.”

Sam’s arm was pulled forward by Karen and Sam was forcibly lifted on to her knees. She felt the diaper crinkling against her skin and the dress rubbing all over her. She didn’t know what Karen could possibly do to make the situation worse but she soon found out when a white mitten was slipped over her hand. It was tightened around her wrist with a little ribbon before her other hand got the same treatment.

When the mittens were on and Sam’s hands were released she tried moving her fingers and found she had very limited movement. She knew that just holding things would be much harder with these infantile gloves.

“Karen, I don’t…” Sam started to say.

“You address me as mommy from now on.” Karen cut Sam off, “And Mark is daddy. You’ll have to get used to that. Look, maybe if there is a chance we might make you situation better when we have Abigail but for now we need you to be the baby.”

Sam scowled as she was lifted up and placed on the floor of the nursery. Her dress swayed around her body as she wobbled on her feet slightly and she felt her thick diaper push her legs apart. She took a few slow steps around the room and felt the padding force her into an awkward waddle. The baby diaper was much thicker than she thought it would’ve been.

There was one thing that lifted Sam’s flagging spirits. Karen seemed to suggest that it would be possible for Sam to leave one day, it wasn’t much but it was all Sam had and she was going to cling on to it like a life preserver.

“Mommy…” Sam blushed desperately as she spoke, “I understand why you can’t let me leave but… Can’t we forget the diapers and everything? I’m eighteen-years-old and all this is so humiliating!”

“You may be eighteen-years-old chronologically but look at you!” Karen smiled patronisingly, “You’re body clearly isn’t ready to grow up. You look just like an adorable little baby!”

Sam clenched her fists angrily. She hated when people confused her with someone younger and she especially hated when it was done on purpose. The way Karen laughed off her concerns made her want to jump up and attack but she already knew she was no match physically for such a woman. She would have to be smart and subtle if she wanted to escape, she would have to bide her time.

Karen reached down and took Sam’s hand and started leading her out of the nursery. Sam blushed as she heard her padding crinkling loudly underneath her princess dress and she was forced to waddle as the two of them walked down the hallway and towards the stairs.

This was Sam’s first chance to look at a lot of the house and she had to admit it was a nice place. The couple who had kidnapped her were clearly quite well off and they had spared no expense in getting the house ready for their little visitor.

At both the top and bottom of the stairs were baby gates that Sam noticed she would really struggle to unlock by herself. The empty plug sockets had protectors over them, the fire place had been boarded up safely and it looked like an illustration from a baby safety manual. Sam had to give them points for effort as she walked down the stairs into the open plan living room.

Karen kept hold of Sam’s hand as they walked through the living room together and the young woman could see a playpen full of toys as well a rocking horse in the corner. A little girl would be ecstatic to live in a place like this but Sam wasn’t a little girl and all of the baby equipment and toys only made her feel worse. She wasn’t the baby they had tried to kidnap and she resented these adults for trying to force her into that place.

Sam was taken through into an open kitchen and dining room area. It was all remarkably clean and tidy, it reminded Sam of a showroom and was the exact opposite of what she was used to. Her house at home was a lot less tidy. She had to force herself to stop thinking about home, it was just too painful and reinforced her desire to break free and run.

At the dining table there was a highchair and Sam’s eyes went wide as Karen rounded on her and lifted her up into the sky. Sam felt her legs kicking out beneath her almost involuntarily and the round diaper crinkled as it adjusted position. She knew what was about to happen but couldn’t stop it, she was taken a few steps forwards and sat down in the tall highchair. Sam felt the padded seat pushing her padded underwear up and against her body.

“Careful, baby. We don’t want you falling out!” Karen said quickly as she placed a hand against Sam’s chest.

Sam was pushed back against the back of the seat as the tray was brought down and locked in place. Sam was rather embarrassed to find that with the tray pinning her into the chair she was completely unable to slip out, she was locked in place until someone decided to let her out. She looked up plaintively at Karen who seemed ecstatic that the chair was doing its job properly.

“I’ll get some breakfast.” Karen said as she walked over to the kitchen cabinets.

Sam pushed against the plastic tray but found it wouldn’t budge an inch. Anger bubbled up within her small body, it was very galling to her to find that toddler equipment so easily defeated her. She wanted to say something but it was clear that her words meant nothing to the adults who had taken her from her home so easily.

“Here you go.” Karen said as she placed a plastic bowl of cereal down on the tray, “I’ll let you feed yourself today but you just let me know if you need help.”

“Help!?” Sam spat out in indignation, “You might want to treat me like I’m useless but I’m not some little brat!”

“OK, sweetie.” The way Karen spoke made it clear she was just humouring the small girl, “Just eat your breakfast, OK?”

Sam was angry and would’ve thrown the bowl across the room if it wasn’t for the fact that she was extremely hungry. As soon as she saw the cereal she realised it had been a long time since she ate and her stomach had started rumbling. Swallowing her anger and taking a deep breath, Sam picked up her spoon and started eating.

As Sam ate she looked at Karen who was pottering around the kitchen. She wondered if the woman really planned to keep her, it didn’t seem possible. How would she hide her away in here? At some point someone would notice the extra person in the house and then surely the plan would collapse. She just had to be patient no matter how awful this situation was.

By the time Sam had finished eating Karen was standing with the fridge door open. Thanks to the angle of the door it was impossible for Sam to see what she was doing but as the door closed she felt her stomach drop. Karen walked over to the highchair and planted a baby bottle on the tray. It was full of cold milk and Sam looked at it as if it was poison.

“This is ridiculous.” Sam said, “I’ll drink whatever but why do you have to put in this bottle? You know I don’t need it!”

“You have to get used to it.” Karen replied, “Look, you need to get used to the fact that you’re not a woman anymore, you are a girl. You are just a baby and you will be treated that way from now on. The sooner you stop all this “I’m not a baby” nonsense the easier you will find this transition.”

Sam opened her mouth and prepared to argue back.

“And if you don’t stop complaining I will shove a pacifier in your mouth and keep it in there. Believe me, I can keep it in there if I want to.” Karen said with more than a hint of warning, “You aren’t leaving that chair until you’ve drained the whole thing.”

Sam closed her mouth and looked down at the bottle she had been left with. The thought of picking it up and sticking the teat in her mouth was against everything she wanted to do. The hard plastic of the highchair tray pushed against her belly as a forceful reminder that what Karen said was true, she wouldn’t be leaving this seat until Karen let her out and she needed to drink the bottle for that to happen.

“Good girl.” Karen said as she watched Sam pick up the bottle and slowly push the top between her lips.

Sam could taste the latex and the wet tip that had a little bit of milk already coming out. She lifted the bottle up and gave the teat an experimental suck. She spluttered slightly as milk suddenly flooded her mouth.

“Careful, baby.” Karen said with a small chuckle, “Slowly does it.”

Sam resented the woman explaining to her how to drink as she swallowed the sweet milk and sucked more to replace it. She was eager to finish the bottle as quickly as she could so that she could get out of this infant chair as soon as possible. Sam didn’t even pause for breath as she drank and she soon sucked air into her mouth letting her know that her drink was finished. She put the bottle back on the tray and panted slightly, a couple of burps that she did her best to suppress forced their way out of her mouth.

It was with an embarrassing amount of effusive praise that Karen finally released the tray and Sam could hop back down to the floor. She quickly flattened her dress over her crinkling diaper as her cheeks blushed, she was so full of milk that she allowed Karen to take her hand and walk her away from the kitchen.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sam continues to experience her new life and finds herself having to quickly adjust to her new surroundings.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-SIX EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Sam was led through to the living room and thanks to her much smaller legs she had to waddle hurriedly to keep up. She could hear and feel the diaper with every step and it seemed to taunt her, it was saying “this is your life now… You are a baby…”

Sam’s mind was taken off her rustling baby pants when she walked into the living room and saw that it had been fully prepared for a baby just like everywhere else in the house.

A large flat-screen television dominated one wall and was flanked on either side by large bookcases. A couch with two armchairs, one at either end, sat just slightly off the middle of the room and an expensive wooden table sat just in front. The thing that really drew Sam’s attention though was the large gated area in the corner of the room.

A large playpen had been set up with tall metal bars in a place where any occupant could be seen by anyone else in the room. Sam couldn’t see anything inside it from where she was stood but that was quickly remedied as Karen swooped down and lifted her up on to her hip again. Sam felt her large breakfast shifting uncomfortably in her digestive system.

Sam looked down as she was placed on Karen’s hip and could see a number of things inside the playpen. There were pillows and a blanket, toys all over the floor and colouring supplies neatly places in one corner. It looked exactly what a baby’s pen would look like and Sam closed her eyes with a sad sigh as she was walked over to it and gently lowered down. Her diaper crinkled as she stood on her unsteady legs.

“Have fun.” Karen said with a happy smile, “I’ll be back later.”

Sam looked up as Karen walked away and wondered if she was truly stuck in here. The first thing on Sam’s mental list of escape attempts was to simply break the metal bars. Sam tried to grab the metal bars but with the slippery mittens she wasn’t able to maintain a grip. She soon realised that even if she could hold the metal it would never bend, she was simply too small and weak.

In anger at her trapped state Sam kicked at the bars with her bare feet but the only thing that resulted from that was a sharp pain going up her leg. She hopped back from the bars as Karen walked back into the room, she was holding another baby bottle filled with even more milk. She placed it on the ground just inside the play area.

“I heard your little efforts.” Karen said casually, “These playpens are designed to keep little babies like you inside them. You can try all you like to get out but I’m almost certain you will fail. It would be a lot easier and fun for you if you just sat down and played with your toys. You could have a little tea party, you could do some colouring or you could play on the rocking horse or under the mobile…”

“I don’t want to do any of that!” Sam cut off Karen, “I’m an adult!”

“See!” Karen smiled as she held her arms out as if her point was proven, “You’ve got such a wonderful imagination. You’ll have lots of fun in here.”

Sam scowled in frustration as Karen turned and walked away. As she reached the doorway she paused and turned back around to face the tiny woman.

“There’s a baby monitor set up above the fireplace. If you need me just call and I’ll be there in seconds.” Karen said.

Sam looked up at the white monitor next to a fancy looking ticking clock. She didn’t like being spied on like that but unless she could get out of this cell there was nothing she could do about it. Sam turned back to the pen’s bars and tried her only other idea for escape. She reached up and was just about able to grab the horizontal bars along the top of the playpen, she clasped her gloved hands around the bar and prepared herself for one big effort.

Sam jumped as much as her little legs would allow and tried to pull herself up with her hands. She barely got off the ground before she realised there was no way she could make it over the top. She had no grip with her mittens and even without them she was sure she wasn’t strong enough. It was embarrassing for Sam to admit but this caged area meant to keep babies in one place was equally effective against her.

Dropping down on to her padded butt Sam scowled around at the room. She could feel the padding around her crotch pushing against her as she tried to work out what to do. The idea of giving up on escaping wasn’t a happy one but Sam couldn’t see any other way out without an adult helping her.

Sam thought about what Karen had said when she had been in the highchair. She had been adamant that Sam should accept her position as baby and that this was her new life. There was no hint that she was planning on letting Sam go and the young woman had little hope in escaping such a baby-proofed house. A stab of anxiety went through Sam’s stomach as she wondered whether this would be the rest of her life.

Sam’s little body was bursting with nervous energy and she stood herself up to walk around the pen a little. The tight onesie pushed the diaper closer to her crotch as she looked around at everything on display. Nothing really took her interest.

There was another reason for Sam to be walking around and it was contributing to her nervous feeling. After the breakfast and bottle that Sam had consumed she was clearly over hydrated, her bladder was starting to tell her that it was full. She had woken up in a wet diaper that morning but that was not something she could control, she had been drugged and asleep for a long time. She couldn’t blame herself for that but using her diaper deliberately whilst awake, making the conscious decision to wet herself, was something she wasn’t sure she could do.

With a glance at the baby monitor Sam wondered if she could find any alternatives. She couldn’t just rip her diaper off because she would still need to pee and she was sure she would get in a lot of trouble if she peed on the floor or was found without her padding. Sam wondered if there might actually be a toddler potty in the pen with her and she searched through some of the toys but there was nothing there. If Sam was being honest with herself she wasn’t sure she could use a potty even if one had been there, it was hardly much better than the diaper.

Sam could only delay the inevitable but she was determined to do that for as long as possible. She sat back down right in front of the colouring supplies. She found a collection of felt tip colouring pens as well as some plain paper, she pulled the supplies in front of her and tried to ignore the pressure on her bladder sphincter as she picked up the red pen and began drawing.

The need to go to the bathroom was causing Sam a lot of distraction. Despite trying to draw a simple picture of a house on a sunny day she found herself making a lot of mistakes, the mittens certainly weren’t helping in that respect.

Half an hour passed and very little had changed except for the increasing desperation coming from Sam’s bladder. She had finished her picture of a house and moved on to the next thing her mind had settled on, she started drawing a racing car in the middle of a race. She knew these simple drawings were only making her seem more like a baby but she was doing whatever she could to distract from the pain that was getting harder to ignore.

Eventually Sam couldn’t hold the tide of urine filling her bladder back anymore. She shuddered slightly as she dropped the blue pen she was using to colour a river. She bit her bottom lip as her brain succumbed to the needs of her body, she was still trying to stop herself having an accident but it was becoming an increasingly futile struggle.

Sam was still debating with herself about whether she could really wet herself when the decision was made for her.

“Ah!” Sam gasped as she suddenly felt a warm trickle between her legs. Her inner thighs grew suddenly wet before Sam could clench harder to stop the flow.

Sam squeezed her legs together and gasped in shock that her body had betrayed her. She froze to the spot knowing that she couldn’t put the cork back in this bottle. It was impossible to stop and Sam couldn’t clench her muscles forever so she slowly relaxed and closed her eyes as she started wetting herself. A warm trickle burst into her diaper like someone had just turned on a faucet and Sam felt the urine running around her diaper before getting soaked up.

Sam was frozen to the spot but she opened her legs wider to allow her pee more room. She tried not to imagine what she must look like in her onesie but she could only imagine the infantile scene she was creating. Maybe her mind was playing tricks on her but she felt like she could hear the faint hissing as she wet her pants. The heat spread around the front of the padding and started travelling up the back as well. She thoroughly soaked herself before finally stopping with a small shudder.

The first instinct Sam had was to get up and call for Karen to come change her but once she climbed up to her hands and knees she had second thoughts. She really didn’t want to wet herself and then call for “mommy” like a real little girl. As Sam thought about what she should do next she felt the elastic material of her onesie pulling the now hot diaper closer to her body. She couldn’t help herself, Sam reached down and felt the head radiating through the plastic. Despite being embarrassed by what she had done she couldn’t help but marvel over how well they had contained her accident.

Sam soon calmed down enough to sit back down on the carpet. She felt the thick padding expel some of it’s urine as she rested her weight on the floor, the free liquid soon ran elsewhere in the diaper to be reabsorbed.

It’s amazing how quickly a person can become used to new things that had been unthinkable before they happened. After ten minutes in a wet diaper Sam became a lot more disturbed by it, she soon grew bored again as she just sat there and wondered what her “parents” did for a living. Mark had left the house before she woke up and Karen spent most of her time upstairs.

Without the painful bladder distracting her Sam shifted across her playpen and grabbed the plastic bucket full of building blocks. She told herself this wasn’t a babyish thing to be doing as she started building a tower.

“This isn’t a baby playing a game.” Sam thought, “This is a grown-up designing buildings…”

Sam used the blocks to build a small house and then knocked it down to build a tower. These were simple things but it was all she had to distract herself from an inescapable situation that, on some level, she was starting to accept.

When Sam felt thirsty she reached over to the side where Karen had left the bottle of milk and she picked it up. She didn’t hesitate to stick it into her mouth, she’d done it earlier so it was hardly something that would embarrass her especially since no one else was here. She sucked the milk out of the bottle and swallowed it eagerly, it was room temperature now but it still tasted nice.

Almost as soon as the clock hit one in the afternoon Sam heard footsteps on the stairs and Karen walked into the living room with a big smile.

“Normally we have lunch a little earlier but since you were snuggled up in slumberland till late in the morning I thought a later lunch might be a good idea.” Karen said with a smile. She opened a gate in the pen and moved aside for Sam to walk out.

Sam dropped the blocks she was holding and blushed as she realised it would’ve been obvious she had been playing when Karen came down. She also saw her bottle lying empty next to where she had been sitting, she picked it up as she started crinkling her way towards Karen.

Sam’s plan had been to walk out to the kitchen herself but she was stopped at the exit to the playpen. She looked around at Karen just as the tall woman leaned forwards. She used her hands to force Sam to bend over and then popped the little buttons on the onesie. Sam belatedly realised that she was having her diaper checked as she felt Karen’s hand pressing the wet diaper against her body.

“You could’ve just asked…” Sam muttered bitterly.

“You can never trust a baby’s word.” Karen said as she snapped the onesie back together, “They tend not to tell the truth or even realise when they’ve utterly soaked their diaper.”

As Karen took Sam’s hand and started leading her towards the stairs she felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. She knew she was soaked but what was she supposed to do? Karen hadn’t given her Sam a chance to say she needed a change.

Sam waddled behind Karen up to the nursery. She stepped into the room and felt her heart drop again, she had forgotten just how much this room looked like an idyllic little girl’s room. It was hers, she was the little girl this had all accommodated, and even if it wasn’t meant for her it was Sam who inhabited the baby room.

Sam didn’t get too long to think about things before Karen reached down and lifted her up. Sam was sat on the edge of the changing table and quickly scooted back to lay down.

“You’re already learning.” Karen said as Sam got herself in position, “That’s good. I’ll have to get you a reward for being a good baby, maybe some new dolls or something.”

As Sam’s onesie was unsnapped again she scowled up at the ceiling. She had put herself in the right position for a change only because she had no choice. She didn’t like Karen making it seem like she was willingly going along with all this.

The onesie material sprung up over Sam’s tummy and she felt Karen’s hands start pulling the tapes off. In an otherwise silent room the sound of the tapes being removed seemed to be amplified and Sam couldn’t help but blush. She had to force herself to lay as still as possible when half her brain was still telling her to get up and run.

The front of the wet diaper was lowered and the changing process of the morning was repeated. Cold wet wipes were applied all over Sam’s crotch, a new diaper was placed underneath her, and powder was applied along with lotion which Karen said was to stop any rashes.

Sam felt the fresh diaper get pulled up between her legs and taped tightly closed as she wondered if this was really going to be the rest of her life. She felt a wave of panic run through her that was only stopped when she heard Karen talking whilst doing her onesie back up.

“We’ll have to buy some more diapers.” Karen mused, “Since we don’t know how long you’ll be here for. When Abigail gets here we’ll be going through them twice as fast.”

Sam’s ears perked up at hearing Karen saying she didn’t know how long Sam would be there. It was a tiny glimmer of light at the end of a potentially long tunnel. She had to hold on to that with both her gloved hands to make sure she didn’t forget that she really wasn’t supposed to be here.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam is being forced into the routine of a baby life and no matter how much she loathes it she can't change anything. Come dinner time Sam finds herself trapped as her worst nightmares come true. 

---

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look

---

With the diaper change completed Sam was led back downstairs. Yet again she looked for weak points but the whole building seemed to have been turned into a fortress to keep little bodies in. There was nowhere to go and Sam would have to bide her time.

Once in the dining area Sam was lifted into the highchair again. She felt the tray come down and lock her in place as her back was forced against the back of the chair. Her fresh diaper felt wonderful against her skin, the warm and fluffy padding much preferable to the wet diaper she had been in previously.

“I’ll just be a minute.” Karen said as she got a plate out.

Sam watched as Karen started preparing a lunch of an apple, a packet of chips and a sandwich that was being cut into bite sized chunks. The silence was oppressive and Sam realised that maybe it would be a good idea to learn a little more about her captors, any extra information could one day be useful.

“What do you do?” Sam asked awkwardly, “For work, I mean.”

“Address me as “mommy” if you want an answer.” Karen said shortly.

“Sorry…” Sam blushed as she looked down at her tray in embarrassment, “What do you do for work, mommy?”

Sam winced as she spoke. It was humiliating to have to refer to a stranger she hadn’t met before yesterday like this but she forced herself to keep up the façade.

“Well, that’s really no business for a baby but I guess I’ll let you have this one since you’ve been a good girl.” Karen carried the plate with the food and a bottle over, “I’m a writer.”

Sam looked surprised. She wasn’t sure what she expected but it certainly wasn’t for this woman to be a writer of some kind.

“No, you haven’t heard of me, before you ask.” Karen continued with a smile, “I write but I haven’t had anything published.”

“So what do-” Sam started asking a follow-up question.

“No more questions.” Karen said, “Unless you want a pacifier to make sure you stay quiet. You’ll be told anything you need to know.”

Sam didn’t want to tempt fate so she quickly closed her mouth and picked up a bit of her sandwich. She ate quietly but was aware Karen was watching her the whole time, it was awkward to eat this food with the mittens but she managed as best as she could.

Once the food was eaten and the bottle was drained Sam was let out of her chair and sent back to her playpen. She was somewhat relieved that Karen left the television on for her this time since it gave her something else to distract herself with.

The afternoon was not very different to the morning. Sam was basically just killing time with the toys she was given and the children’s shows that were left on the television for her. Every now and then Karen would come down to refresh Sam’s bottle and by the time the evening started rolling around Sam was soaking wet again. She was just starting to consider calling Karen to say she needed a change before she leaked when she heard a key in the lock of the front door.

Sam watched from her pen anxiously as the door was pushed open and Mark walked in. He was wearing a suit and holding a briefcase, he looked worn out but as he glanced over to the playpen and saw Sam he gave a small smile.

“Hi honey, I’m home!” Mark yelled out as he entered the house. He giggled at his own clichéd entry.

Sam heard footsteps upstairs that rapidly descended and then her two captors, the people she was supposed to call mommy and daddy, embraced by the front door before walking into the living room. Mark looked down at Sam as he slipped his shoes off.

“How’s the baby been?” Mark asked Karen whilst still looking at Sam.

“She’s been fine.” Karen said happily, “I think she understands that this is for the best.”

“The best!?” Sam climbed to her feet as the heavy diaper crinkled below her, “You took me away from my home and-”

“There we are.” Karen said as she reached in and pressed a pacifier into Sam’s mouth, “You keep that there until dinner or daddy will have to give you a spanking.”

Sam was shocked at being cut off by the latex bulb that suddenly filled her mouth. She hadn’t seen it coming, Karen must’ve had it hidden in her pocket. She wanted to spit it out but knew Karen was being serious, the last thing she wanted was to be punished in such a way.

“I’m going to go up for a shower before dinner.” Mark said as he started loosening his tie.

Karen gave her husband a kiss on the cheek before he disappeared upstairs and she walked through to the kitchen leaving Sam alone again. Sam watched the woman go with narrowed eyes but kept the pacifier in her mouth just like she was told to, as angry as she was she was smart enough not to bring even more trouble on to herself.

As the sounds of cooking drifted into the living room Sam felt her a sudden shift in her intestines. Just when she thought things couldn’t get any worse she realised there was a whole other aspect of wearing diapers that she hadn’t experienced yet, a shifting in her bowels brought on a small amount of pressure and her body started complaining about needing to go to the bathroom.

There was one thing Sam was determined to prevent from happening. She utterly refused to even think about pooping her diaper, wetting was bad enough but there was no way she was going to let these two adults make her mess herself. She didn’t really know how she would stop it from happening but she would either run to the bathroom and lock the door before they could stop her or she would reason with them. Her mittens would make taking this diaper off very difficult but surely it wouldn’t be impossible. She looked down at the padded underwear under her dress and tried to imagine how she would remove it.

“Need a change?” Karen asked casually as she walked into the room.

“No…” Sam tried to talk properly but all she could do was lisp around the latex bulb in her mouth making her sound like an infant.

“Good because dinner will be ready in a few minutes.” Karen said as she leaned against the doorway and looked towards

Good to her word Karen returned a short time later and lifted Sam out of her playpen. Mark walked downstairs just as Sam was placed into her highchair, he sat down on the opposite side of the table and smiled. He looked a lot more relaxed now that he was out of his suit and into some lounging clothes.

“Mmm, it smells delicious.” Mark said as the plate was brought over. Sam could see that dinner looked delicious too, she just hoped she would get to eat the same things.

Sam was left very disappointed when she watched Karen return to the kitchen and then come back with a small plastic bowl. As it was placed on her tray she saw that she was being given some steaming baby food. Her head hung low as she looked at her unappetising meal.

“Can I take this out?” Sam asked as she pointed at her pacifier, “Mommy…”

“Of course. How would you eat with that still in, silly!” Karen giggled as she sat down in the seat next to Sam. She, of course, had her own much nicer meal.

Sam rolled her eyes as she pulled the pacifier out and placed it on her tray next to the bottle of milk she had been given with dinner. She wondered how she could word this most sensitive question, it seemed too humiliating to talk about and yet she knew she had no choice. A cramp travelled through her intestines as if to remind her just how pressing this issue was.

“Mommy… Daddy…” Sam looked down at her food. Her feet that were hanging in the air swung backwards and forwards as he tried to suppress the blush that was taking over her face.

“What is it, baby?” Mark asked as he put some salt and pepper on his meal.

“I… Need the toilet.” Sam said quietly, “Like, really badly.”

“Sam, we’ve talked about this.” Karen’s face was very serious, “You are a baby. You use your diaper.”

“I’m an adult.” Sam corrected the woman, “And I’m not going to just use my diaper… Look, no one else would see it, just let me use the toilet for number twos.”

Mark rather suddenly stood up and looked down at Sam who immediately shrunk back into her baby chair. He looked very cross and Sam winced as he seemed to think about what to say.

“This isn’t a game.” Mark finally said, “You are nothing more than a baby now. You will use your diapers and you will wait for mommy or daddy to change you.”

“But…” Sam barely spoke in more than a mutter.

“No!” Mark said loudly to cut off Sam, “If you need to choose your diaper you can do so right now. You will not be using anything other than your diaper whilst you are here so you better get used to it.”

Sam sniffed as Mark sat down and picked up his knife and fork. Karen began to eat as well but Sam couldn’t, she felt ashamed and not just because she had been shouted at. She knew she wouldn’t be able to keep things held in all through dinner and already the pressure was growing to almost intolerable levels. She squirmed in her seat as the two captors kept looking up at her.

Sam felt like she had made the problem worse by asking the question and now felt like the two adults were watching her. She shifted uncomfortably but couldn’t go anywhere, her face was bright red as she closed her eyes and gave in to her body.

Despite knowing she was being watched Sam leaned forwards and against the tray. Her butt lifted off the seat slightly and with a small pause where she really wondered if she was going to do this she pushed down with her tummy muscles.

Nothing happened for a second before a sudden release of gas let everyone know what was happening. Sam felt like she was in front of a large audience as she screwed up her face and pushed again. It was the single most humiliating moment of her life.

Sam gasped as she felt her sphincter open up and a soft log of poop started pushing its way out of her body. She gasped as the tip hit the diaper and stopped holding her delicate hole open. She took a deep breath and pushed again, the pressure forced the poop to come out even further as it coiled around and smeared against the diaper. The strange and sticky warmth made Sam shudder as she felt it starting to cover her skin.

With a small gasp Sam pinched off the fecal matter and felt the poop drop into the diaper. It wasn’t over though because as soon as that first lump had exited her body she felt more wanting to come out. She pushed down again as a tear left her eye and she felt another slightly smaller lump exiting her. This one passed much easier and dropped into the seat of the diaper adding to the lumpy mess.

It was finally over but Sam’s humiliation had only just begun. She shuddered with a sob as she slowly leaned back again. She felt her full diaper push against her butt as she sat back down and the stinky mess spread over more and more of her diaper.

Sam took a great shuddering breath as she sat back and felt the squishiness around her. She sobbed quietly as she wiped her eyes, the smell was already starting to spread and her face was very warm from the shame.

“Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?” Karen said as she rubbed Sam’s hair condescendingly.

“Fuck off!” Sam yelled out through her anger and embarrassment, “Just… Stop!”

• Like 7

Sam knows she has made a mistake but can do little as Mark corrects her attitude. When she thinks she's reached her lowest ebb a surprise happens the next day forcing her to play the role Mark and Karen have placed her in.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-SIX EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Sam knew she had made a mistake as soon as she finished shouting. She was still crying softly as the rest of the table fell silent. Mark slowly stood up in his chair with a look of thunder in his face. Sam looked from Karen to Mark and suddenly felt very vulnerable, she squirmed and felt the slippery mess lubricate her skin even more.

“I’m sorry!” Sam quickly said as she watched Mark start walking around the table.

As if trying to placate her very angry captors she picked up the pink plastic spoon that was in her mushy food and quickly shoved the spoon in her mouth. She swallowed the food and went back for more as if trying to prove she could be a good girl. It was too late and Sam could see that, her momentary lapse into anger was going to cause her big problems.

Sam’s dinner was pulled away from her tray as she continued to shovel it into her mouth uselessly. It was placed on the table and the tray was raised, Sam flinched as she kept repeating how sorry she was quietly.

Sam felt Mark’s hands under her armpits and she was lifted out of her highchair. She felt the sticky mess in the seat of her diaper hold the disposable padding against her skin, it was an unpleasant feeling but she was far too worried to complain. Mark placed one arm around Sam’s back and the other under her full diaper causing the small woman to wince a little.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Sam repeated as she was carried away from the table. She reached out with her arms for Karen who seemed much less harsh but she was unmoved.

“My wife believes the soft approach will bring you around to being the good baby you are going to have to be.” Mark said with an edge of anger in his voice, “I think you need some stronger punishments to reinforce your position.”

Sam didn’t like what she was hearing and she tried to wriggle free of the strong man. She was wasting her energy, she could do nothing to stop Mark from carrying her to the couch in the living room. Sam saw her playpen and wondered, with a hint of hope, if her punishment was just to be locked up again.

Mark sat down on the couch whilst still holding on to Sam and as he turned the child sized adult around and laid her on his lap he lifted the bottom of her dress up. Sam realised what was about to happen but she could hardly believe it. She always hated being controlled by others and this was like the most extreme example of being controlled she could think of.

“Please, no…” Sam whined. She could feel tears forming in her eyes but she was desperate to maintain her composure.

Sam felt Mark’s hand rub the outside of the diaper. Inside the diaper was the sensation of spreading poop, Sam winced and shook her head. The hand suddenly pulled back and then just as quickly went forwards again.

“Ah!” Sam exclaimed as she felt the sudden spank against her rear.

The first spank was followed by four more swift smacks. None of them were hard but all of them were humiliating to a young woman who had spent her life overcompensating for her size and trying to be as adult as she could.

“You do not swear at your parents.” Mark said when he had sat the tearful Sam back up, “You do as you’re told. Is that understood?”

“Yes.” Sam said with a tiny voice. Her eyes were shimmering with tears.

“Yes?” Mark raised his eyebrows.

“Yes, daddy.” Sam whispered as she thought to keep her tears from falling down her cheeks.

“Good girl.” Mark said. He pulled Sam into a hug, “This is all for the best, you’ll see. Now let’s finish dinner before it all gets cold.”

“But… But… Aren’t you going to change me?” Sam asked quietly. Her rear was itching slightly and she could smell her accident all too clearly.

“After dinner, sweetie.” Mark said as she stood up and carried Sam back to the kitchen.

Sam was sat back on her messy rear and the tray of the highchair lowered again. Her food was placed in front of her even if her appetite had been extinguished by the shame she felt. She picked up her spoon with a slightly shaking hand and finished her meal in silence.

Even when Sam had finished her baby food she had to sit and wait for the two adults to finish. She didn’t know how they could ignore the smell of her messy diaper but they seemed determined to have a normal dinner. Sam looked down and stayed quiet until she saw Karen taking the plates to the kitchen. Mark lifted her tray for the second time that meal and she was lifted up again.

Sam was bounced up and down as Mark smiled and acted like he was playing with a real toddler. Sam didn’t giggle like a baby would, she cringed as the messy padding was pushed against her even more.

When Sam was finally put down on the changing table and her dress was pulled up she felt overwhelming relief that she was about to get a new diaper. The tapes of her used padding were pulled off and the smell immediately got worse, the front was lowered and the cool air hit Sam and made her shudder.

“Quite a present you’ve made for daddy!” Mark said with a small giggle as he looked for the baby wipes.

Sam tried not to show any emotion as her messy diaper area was wiped by Mark. She felt very embarrassed but that was nothing compared to the relief she felt at having her diaper changed. The cool and wet baby wipes felt great as they cleaned off the stinky poop.

Sam just didn’t know what to say or do. She remained silent as she was manipulated physically and wiped clean, it was an intensely embarrassing experience but there was little she could do to stop the process. She covered her face with her little mittens and just prayed it would be all over soon.

“You’ll get used to it.” Mark said lightly as he saw Sam covering up, “Babies don’t have shame. You’ll learn soon not to be embarrassed by stuff like this.”

“I don’t want to learn that.” Sam whined, “I have shame. I’m not a baby.”

“Your mother and I knew it would be tricky to get you to play along but I have to say you are really testing my patience.” Mark said as he wiped the last of Sam’s mess away.

Sam held her tongue but it was tough to listen to this. She was adamant that she would never “play along” with these people’s games. She was a person who deserved respect and freedom not some baby who needed others to do everything for her. She cursed her size, something she did regularly, if she wasn’t so small this would never have happened and she would be at home right now being a normal person.

A new diaper was brought out and opened up by Mark. Sam could see it was the same as the last one, an actual baby diaper with prints on it. It was so galling that the padding meant for infants fit her so well, if she was honest the diapers may even have been a little big for her.

Sam winced as she heard the crinkling plastic diaper get pulled up between her legs and flattened against her tummy. The tapes were tightly placed and despite squirming around Sam couldn’t even slow down the embarrassing process.

Mark picked Sam up and held her against his chest. She expected to be taken back downstairs but Mark walked over to the crib instead and she was sat down inside it. Mark pulled up the side of the baby bed and turned away, Sam quickly got on to her knees and scooted forwards against the bars in her fresh diaper. She looked at through the crib like a prisoner watching a guard walk past her cell.

“Your mother will be up with a bottle for you soon.” Mark said as he reached the door, “Maybe an early night will help correct your attitude.”

The door to the nursery was closed and Sam placed her forehead against the bars in defeat. She had been thoroughly humiliated since she had arrived but this evening had been by far the worst embarrassment of her life. She sat back on her diaper and put her face in her hands, there was no way out of this bed for someone so small. Having spent years and years trying to prove that her size didn’t stop her doing what everyone else was doing she felt the walls she had built crumble to dust. It had only taken one day but she was already feeling like she was no longer an adult, it was tough to remember that she wasn’t a baby when every sense told her she was.

True to Mark’s word, Karen came in shortly afterwards with a big bottle of milk that she placed in the corner of the crib next to the girl’s pillows. Sam looked up at the woman with pleading eyes but Karen didn’t hang around, she just turned and left the small lady in the nursery.

Sam wasn’t very tired but it was very easy to grow incredibly bored in the baby bed. She slumped down in defeat and looked around at the room, the whole situation was so crazy and Sam was still trying to catch up with what was going on. She laid her head down on the pillows and sighed unhappily. With little else to occupy her mind she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

---

When Sam opened her eyes the next morning it took a couple of seconds for her to remember where she was. It was still very early in the morning when Sam sat up and rubbed her eyes, she was naked except for the diaper but it wasn’t a cold morning. As she looked through the bars of her crib at the window she could see the sun had only just started to come up.

Sam felt very well rested. She didn’t know how long she had been asleep because there were no clocks in the nursery, babies didn’t need to know the time after all.

The day went much the same as the last. The routine was the same but Sam had learnt her lessons from the previous day, she did as she was told and didn’t kick up a fuss. Even when she messed her diaper shortly before Mark came home from work she did so with minimal complaint. Sam found that keeping a low profile meant she didn’t get punished and that was fine with her, she still spent a lot of time trying to think about ways to escape but she was much smarter about it.

Days kept passing and very little seemed to change in Sam’s life. She had hoped that something would happen to free her from this situation but as time passed she became less and less hopeful. Her first thought was that her family would be looking for her and maybe the police would find her but after a week had passed she started thinking no one knew where she was. An even worse thought that started crossing her mind was that perhaps no one even cared where she was. It was a depressing realisation.

Sam was constantly on the lookout for a way to escape but it seemed impossible. The house was more secure than Alcatraz and the locks and safeties designed to keep a baby safe and secure were infuriatingly effective on Sam who found it hard to operate anything with the constant presence of the mittens.

The routine was dull and it slowly knocked some of the fight out of Sam. She found it harder and harder to stay hopeful of getting away until she stopped trying. It was only a couple of weeks into her stay with Karen and Mark and yet she already couldn’t see a way out unless they let her go. She tried to be a good baby for them in the hopes that they would feel sorry for her but it didn’t seem to do any good.

One morning that seemed just like any other and Sam was sat in her playpen in a diaper that she had wet a couple of times. She was playing with some blocks and sucking on her pacifier like a good little girl when something entirely unexpected happened. The sound of a doorbell echoed throughout the living room causing Sam to suddenly look around. This was the first time she had ever heard someone at the door since she had first arrived.

Sam stood up as if it would help her at all and suddenly felt very exposed in just her pink t-shirt and diaper. Her ever-present mittens tried to smooth the shirt down but it was useless and the sagging diaper was very obvious. Karen walked into the living room behind Sam and knelt down at the edge of the playpen, she looked very serious.

“You are to remain absolutely silent, is that clear?” Karen warned, “This is my best friend and do not think for a moment that she will help you if you tell her anything.”

Sam looked up at Karen with fear. She had seen both her “parents” acting harshly towards her but she had never seen the intensity Karen was showing right now.

“If you talk to her at all she will do nothing to help you and you will be punished.” Karen warned the Sam, “I promise you will never forget the repercussions.”

“Y-Yes, mommy.” Sam muttered in fear. Calling Karen and Mark by their preferred titles of “mommy” and “daddy” was something Sam had become very accustomed, it was second nature to her now.

“Look… If you are good you might be able to get out of here sooner.” Karen said with a softer voice.

That was all Sam needed to hear. Any thoughts she had of disobeying Karen and asking the stranger for help evaporated with the promise that she might be able to leave. Sam’s heart ached for freedom and she would do almost anything to have a chance at it.

The doorbell rang again and Karen stood up rather anxiously. She walked through to the hall. Sam’s cheeks were blushing as she looked around at the playpen she had come to regard as home. She was about to see the first person who wasn’t Mark or Karen since she had been bundled into the car. She couldn’t even accurately say how long ago that had been.

The front door opened and Sam waddled across her pen to look to the doorway. She felt her heart hammering as if she had to perform something but in reality she just had to act like a baby, all she had to do was the same thing she had been doing since she got here.

“Martha!” Karen sounded excited, “It’s so good to see you!”

Sam saw Karen lean forward and hug someone before stepping aside. A woman just as tall as Karen walked into the house in a long flowing dress, she was smiling widely as she walked in and almost immediately her eyes met Sam’s. Sam felt her face flush red, she felt extremely self-conscious. Did she really look like such a baby that this stranger would mistake her for one?

“Oh my God!” Martha came rushing into the living room and knelt down in front of the pen. Sam fell over on to her wet butt in shock, “This must be Sam! Hello, little one, aren’t you just the most adorable little thing!”

Sam was shocked. There didn’t seem a question in this stranger’s mind that Sam was a baby and she was blushing furiously as the woman reached in and rubbed the top of her head. Sam saw Karen looking at her purposefully so Sam threw her shame to the side and smiled like a playful baby at the sudden attention.

“She is just the sweetest thing.” Martha said, “But why is she wearing mittens?”

“Oh, she has a problem with pulling off her diapers and things.” Karen quickly said, “They are to stop that from happening. It can really make a mess!”

Sam didn’t know if Karen was making this up off the top of her head or had this all planned out but Martha seemed to buy it completely. It was humiliating for the woman to be treated like this but she kept repeating the hopeful words that she might be allowed to go home, it was enough to stop her giving the game away no matter how tempting it was.

“I can’t believe anyone would give a cutie pie like this up for adoption.” Martha said as she tickled Sam’s tummy causing her to giggle and writhe.

“Not everyone is in the best of circumstances.” Karen said, “Little Sam here needed a home, Mark and I were happy to give her one.”

“That is selfless of you!” Martha smiled as she stood up and hugged Karen, “You’re a wonderful person.”

Sam balled her fists within her mittens and wanted nothing more to scream in frustration. She hated seeing her kidnappers being praised for their generosity, the urge to tell the truth was almost overwhelming. Fortunately for Sam it seemed like Karen noticed her red face and barely suppressed rage.

“Let’s go through to the kitchen.” Karen said with a smile, “Have some coffee.”

Sam watched the two women walk away and took a deep breath to calm herself down. Simultaneous to her calming breath she relaxed the muscles further down her body and she wet her diaper, something that had become remarkably easy after so much time as a baby.

• Like 2

Oooh, I think that Martha would help Sam if she knew. If she actually wouldn't, then it would be better for Karen to have let Sam learn that herself by trying, so she could think that she was even more trapped because even outsiders wouldn't help her.

Karen is visited by her friend Martha and Sam is forced to act like the baby she was being treated as. Sam unwillingly plays along in the hope of getting released from this imprisonment but finds that her bad situation soon gets a whole lot worse.

---

---

Karen reappeared in the living room a few minutes later with a bottle of milk. She leaned down on the other side of the playpen’s fence and dropped the vessel of milk for Sam to drink from.

“Just keep your cool.” Karen warned Sam quietly, “Don’t make a mistake.”

Despite Sam not liking her kidnappers she couldn’t help but obey their commands. After spending time as their baby it was easy for to actually start believing they were her superiors and that she had to do what they said. More than that she was very afraid of what might happen if she disobeyed, she wanted to get out and go home but she was quickly realising she needed Mark and Karen to help her with that. She would never escape this house alone.

“Yes, mommy.” Sam took the bottle and spat out the pacifier darkly.

Karen stood up again and walked back to the kitchen leaving Sam alone in the pen. She drank thirstily from her bottle and felt the milk within fill her small system, by the time she was done the bottle was empty and she could release some tension by throwing it aside. She picked up her pacifier again and started sucking on it, she was keen not to say anything she shouldn’t and it did help calm her frayed nerves.

For an hour or so Sam was left alone in the playpen. She could occasionally hear laughter from the kitchen but never any specific conversation. Sam decided that to fill the time she would do what she always did when left alone in her playpen, she waddled over to her pile of toys and started playing. It is surprisingly easy for a person to enjoy baby games when their alternative is sitting still in silence.

The milk Sam had drunk was going straight through her and as she played dress-up with a small doll she felt herself wetting her diaper in small spurts several times. She was just reaching the point of being worryingly close to leaking when Karen came back in the room. Sam was just about to quietly talk around her pacifier to say she needed a change when Martha followed her in, Sam perked up, maybe Martha was leaving.

Karen walked over to the playpen and looked a little nervous as she reached down and picked Sam up. Sam wrapped her hands around Karen’s neck like she always did as the woman checked her diaper.

“Aww, that’s just adorable.” Martha gushed from behind Sam.

“She needs a change.” Karen said.

“OK, I need the little girl’s room too.” Martha said, “If you get her things together we can leave in a few minutes.”

Sam’s eyes opened wide and she briefly raised her head. She felt Karen’s hand hold her in place but she was still shocked. Leave? Where were they supposed to go? Did they really plan to take Sam outside dressed like this?

Sam was carried up the stairs and into her nursery. Martha walked further down the landing to the bathroom and as Sam heard the door close she pulled her pacifier out with eyes like dinner plates.

“I know, I know…” Karen said quickly, “Look, we’re going out to the park but we won’t be long.”

“The park!?” Sam hissed, “But… But… I can’t! Not dressed like this. Please, mommy, don’t make me!”

“It’ll be fine, sweetie.” Karen said as she started pulling the tapes off Sam’s diaper, “Martha wanted to go out and I said you hadn’t really been out much… Things will be fine. Trust me.”

Sam snorted as the front of the diaper was lowered down. Karen asking Sam to trust her was almost too difficult to believe, she wanted to open her mouth and give her “mommy” a full blast of her anger but she heard the door to the bathroom open shortly afterwards and didn’t want Martha to hear her.

The front of Sam’s diaper was lowered and just as Sam put the pacifier back into her mouth the door to the nursery suddenly opened. Sam gasped and went to cover herself up but Karen slapped her hands away before Martha could see what was happening. Sam remembered this lesson well, babies don’t have modesty so she was expected to be happy that complete strangers were seeing her naked.

A handful of cold wipes cleaned Sam up as Martha walked over to the table and smiled down at the small woman. Sam was very red in the face and she looked away from the two adults, to keep up the pretence that she really was an infant she pretended to be very interested in her own hand.

The old diaper was pulled away and a new one unfolded. Sam was manipulated like a baby so that the new padding could be slipped underneath her, she wished Martha would go away or at least stop looking down at her in that condescending look that Sam had always hated but often got.

“Martha, could you pack a diaper bag for Sam?” Karen asked as she saw Sam’s face getting annoyed.

“Of course!” Martha said enthusiastically as Karen pointed at the bag hanging on the back of the door.

Once the new diaper was taped around Sam’s waist she was picked up by Karen. She couldn’t take Sam out without something over her diaper and she pulled out a pair of pastel yellow shorts to slip up the girl’s legs.

Sam looked down at her new shorts and didn’t want to believe that Karen was serious about them. The thin yellow material only just seemed to stretch over the diaper, it certainly wouldn’t hide her shame very well. She couldn’t believe she was going to be taken outside like this, it didn’t seem to have hit Sam that this was all going to happen and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

When Martha excused herself out of the nursery for a few minutes to make a phone call Karen reached into her pocket and pulled out what looked to be a kind of dissolvable tablet. She hurriedly and roughly pulled the pacifier out of Sam’s mouth and pushed the tablet on to Sam’s tongue.

“W-What is that, Mommy!?” Sam said as she felt the tablet fall apart on her tongue. She went to swallow it but there didn’t seem to be anything there. It was very confusing.

“Just a little thing to make sure you stay quiet.” Karen said as she lifted Sam up and held her to her chest, “I can trust Martha even if you said something to her but I don’t know who will be out there.”

“You aren’t reaww-” Sam suddenly stopped talking as her words were suddenly slurred. She couldn’t feel her tongue!

“Shh, It’s OK.” Karen said, “It’s only temporary, a couple of hours at most. A little pill to numb the tongue and make sure you don’t slip up.”

Sam was shocked but every time she tried to speak the only thing that came out was incoherent babble. It was awful for her to have this basic ability taken away and now she couldn’t ask for help no matter what.

Sam was taken out of the nursery and downstairs. Her shorts bulged in every direction from the baby diaper underneath, she was sat in the stroller that she had originally been forced into and strapped in. Her heart raced as she realised she was about to go outside for the first time since she was taken, it was a scary prospect made scarier by the humiliation of her position.

The front door opened and Martha led the way out of the door. Sam felt her stroller get pushed by Karen and she slowly made her way out into the sunshine. Sam had to turn her head to the side to avoid the bright light that she was quite unused to. She was pushed out on to the street and down the road. It felt crazy that she was the victim of a kidnapping but was casually being pushed down the street, people they walked past didn’t even give her a second look. It was very galling to realise that all these people thought she was just a baby.

Every time Sam tried to say something it only sounded like mumbled babbling and she felt very frustrated. Her mood wasn’t helped by Martha pretending she understood her and talking back in an overly sweet voice.

The stroller was pushed along to a park that was nearby. She was trying to look around to see if anything gave her a clue as to where she actually was but there was no information forthcoming, she could’ve been anywhere.

Martha held the gate open and Karen pushed Sam into a large green area. Sam could see a bunch of teenagers that were probably near the same age as her playing with a Frisbee nearby as well as multiple families picnicking around the place. In one corner Sam saw some tennis and basketball courts, just on the far side of those was a large children’s play area. Much to Sam’s annoyance it was in that direction that Sam was taken.

There was a separate fence at the children’s area to stop the little kids from running out and getting lost. Sam was pushed through and her two guardians went over to a nearby picnic bench.

“Oh look at this!” Martha gushed as she knelt down in front of Sam, “So many little friends to play with!”

Sam looked up at Karen with pleading eyes. She couldn’t talk but she tried to communicate that she really didn’t want to be taken over to the main play area. It was all in vain as Karen picked Sam up and started walking towards the sand that surrounded the climbing frames, an area that Sam could see had a whole bunch of young infants and toddlers.

“Just play nice.” Karen whispered as she walked Sam over, “We won’t be here long and maybe if you’re good you can get a treat later. Stay in this sandpit until I come and get you.”

Sam didn’t like being talked to like a toddler but there was little she could do to stop it. She looked at the locks on the playground gate and sadly noted they would be too high for her to reach, this playground was as baby proof as Karen and Mark’s home.

Sam was sat down at the edge of the sandpit. She turned to watch as Karen walked away to the picnic bench, Sam was entirely alone in the sand with a bunch of actual toddlers. She didn’t know what to do but knew she had to act like a toddler, Karen would be watching her closely and she didn’t want to be punished or anything.

• Like 6

Bravo Elfy, your master stoke with Karen numbing Sam’s tongue so that she is reduced to baby babble and the hard left turn with Karen and her girlfriend Martha unexpectedly taking Sam to the park in what is now her stroller dressed as a diapered toddler has delivered intrigue and suspense. 

Will Sam behave in the sandpit and earn herself a treat, if so what exactly will that entail?

Karen askedMartha to pack Sam’s diaper bag while Samwas being changed in the nursery. Will Sam use her diaper and be changed by Martha on the picnic table or the grass at the park as Karen watches on?

Will Karen meet one of the Mommies of Sam’s new playmates, strike up a new friendship and agree to a play date for Sam at her new friend’s house while Karen goes shopping or gets her hair done?

Will Sam be later babysat overnight by one of her playmates Mom’s while Karen and Mark go back to recon the orphanage to see if toddler Abigail is still there?

This is shaping up to be an excellent story with potential for a serial novel.

????????????????????????????????????????????

Reading between the lines the previous two chapters may already hold the key to the answers Sam is so desperately seeking and they most probably won’t be to her liking, even thought she is yet to put the puzzle pieces together and work that out for herself.

In the previous chapter....

Karen walked into the living room behind Sam and knelt down at the edge of the playpen, she looked very serious..... “You are to remain absolutely silent, is that clear?” Karen warned, “This is my best friend and do not think for a moment that she will help you if you tell her anything.”... Sam looked up at Karen with fear.... she had never seen the intensity Karen was showing right now.....“If you talk to her at all she will do nothing to help you and you will be punished.” Karen warned Sam, “I promise you will never forget the repercussions.”...

Has Karen already let Martha in on her secret that while Sam looks like a toddler she is actually eighteen?

Did she (Sam) really look like such a baby that this stranger would mistake her for one? “Oh my God!” Martha came rushing into the living room and knelt down in front of the pen. Sam fell over on to her wet butt in shock, “This must be Sam! Hello, little one, aren’t you just the most adorable little thing!” Sam was shocked. There didn’t seem a question in this stranger’s mind that Sam was a baby ...She is just the sweetest thing.” Martha said...

Marth’s actions confirm that she is either knowingly playing the ruse that Karen has let her in on or she actually thinks Sam is a real baby. 

In the current chapter, 

For an hour or so Sam was left alone in the playpen. She could occasionally hear laughter from the kitchen but never any specific conversation. 

What were Martha and Karen discussing and laughing about? Did Karen bring Martha in on the secret of Baby Sam before her visit or in the kitchen? Did Martha already know the real story and provide Karen with the dissolvable tongue numbing tablets? Was that the real purpose of her visit or a coincidence?

When Martha excused herself out of the nursery for a few minutes to make a phone call Karen reached into her pocket and pulled out what looked to be a kind of dissolvable tablet. 

Who was Martha calling? Was she making arrangements to have Sam permanently regressed to an actual toddler by a doctor friend, or perhaps she is doctor herself? Was she (Martha) making arrangements to take Sam to a babysitter so that she could experience the full toddler experience and have a complete stranger diaper and feed her, or was she making arrangements to take Sam back to her own house for the night, or was it simply a coincidence that she had to make a phone call? Eitherway Sam should be highly suspicious of Martha and her intentions.

Sam is at the park and in the humiliating position of having to act like the baby she is being treated as. She makes some new friends as she tries to maintain her cover and continue to hope that she would be let go soon.

---

---

The pacifier bobbed in Sam’s mouth as she turned to the front and saw a couple of other children looking at their new playmate oddly. One of the girls enthusiastically waved, not quite knowing how to handle this strange interaction Sam slowly raised her hand and waved back. She was hoping to be left alone but the girl quickly stood up along with a little boy next to her. The two children, much to Sam’s annoyance, appeared to be slightly taller than her and without diapers. They walked over to Sam until they were stood in front of her.

“My name’s Charlotte.” The girl said in her high-pitched voice, “This is my brother, Ben. Do you want to play?”

Sam hesitated. She had been told not to talk to others and when she turned Karen’s way she could see the woman watching her intently. She was blushing quite hard as she turned to face the children again. Swallowing what little remained of her shame she slowly and shyly nodded her head.

“Come on then!” Ben said as he ran back to the sand castle he had been building with his sister.

Sam slowly and clumsily climbed to her feet and wiped the sand off her shorts. She felt the diaper underneath the thin material and couldn’t believe her life had come to this. She could hear herself crinkling as she waddled across to the two children.

“What’s your name?” Charlotte asked when Sam sat down next to her.

Sam didn’t know what to do. She wasn’t supposed to talk to people but the smiling child wanted an answer, she was smiling innocently at Sam as the latter chewed on the latex bulb in her mouth.

“She can’t talk.” Ben confidently said as he started filling a small plastic bucket with sand.

“How do you know?” Charlotte asked.

“She’s too little.” Ben shrugged, “And she’s wearing diapers. Can you talk?”

Sam looked from one child to the other and still didn’t know what to say or do. She panicked and kept her mouth shut, it was silly but she was already feeling a little intimidated by Ben’s cocky self-assurance. She tried to vocalise something around the dummy but the only thing that came out was a garbled mess, her numb tongue didn’t allow anything else.

“See. I told you.” Ben looked smugly superior. It was almost enough to make Sam spit her soother out and start talking.

“That’s OK.” Charlotte said as she smiled and lightly touched Sam’s arm, “I’ll show you how to play.”

Sam watched in embarrassed silence as the little girl mimed how to make a sand castle. When she had finished she looked at Sam expectantly and held out a bucket and spade. Sam was too ashamed to show she easily knew how to build the simple sand building and she had to continue her act. With her cheeks as red they had ever been she realised she was now having to play the role of infant girl that her body had seemingly been made for.

Sam took the bucket and half-filled it with sand before turning upside down in a very loose approximation of what Charlotte had shown her. She looked over at Karen on the bench who seemed to be watching with a lot of interest. Ben started laughing heartily as he looked at the failure of a castle.

“It’s OK.” Charlotte said as she rubbed Sam’s back with an encouraging smile, “Keep trying.”

Sam had to sit in the sand and act like this young child was teaching her how to make the simple structures whilst Ben laughed at her failures. It was humiliating but Sam couldn’t reveal the truth, she would be taken home very swiftly and she was sure she’d never see the outside world ever again. Not to mention her numb tongue, she wasn’t sure she could speak even if she wanted to.

Sam spent much of the next fifteen minutes playing around as best she could whilst the two siblings did all the talking. At one point they started building a tunnel between their respective castles whilst Sam was still pretending to have not mastered the building part. She eventually ended up with a basic pile of sand that seemed to satisfy Charlotte’s criteria for a castle.

“Very good!” Charlotte used a tone a voice that Sam was sure she was copying from when her mother spoke to her. It was full of praise to the point of condescension, “Do you want to build a tunnel too?”

Sam tilted her head as if failing to understand and Charlotte proceeded to mime making a tunnel. Sam started digging a hole and allowing the two siblings to do most of the actual work, it was worrying Sam how well she was getting into her role but after being treated like a baby for so long it was easy to turn off the adult part of her brain.

As Sam climbed on to her knees and leant forwards to reach the bottom of the hole her eyes suddenly bulged wide and she froze in place. A consequence of her mostly liquid and mushy food diet recently had been much less solid bowel movements, which combined with her freely using her diaper meant she had lost a little control in that area. As she leaned forwards she felt a sudden pushing feeling in her intestines.

“Are you OK?” Charlotte asked when Sam suddenly stopped moving.

Sam was most definitely not OK and as she kneeled over with her face close to the sand. It was like an explosion in the rear of her diaper as she felt a sudden spreading of poop all over her rear. The mess had a consistency of mud and Sam could do nothing to stop it from oozing out of her body. Just to complete the humiliation she felt a hot liquid leak out and into the front of the diaper. With her diaper thoroughly filled she slowly moved backwards until she was back on all fours.

Sam stared straight ahead in shock. The sun was beating down on her as she opened her mouth and let the pacifier fall out. Her face was deep red and she didn’t know what to do, she wanted to run away but she had been told not to leave the sandy area. She couldn’t believe she had just pooped herself out in the open like this, her eyes teared up as the smell started to hit her.

“Uh oh…” Charlotte was sitting close to Sam and it seemed like she also realised what was happening.

“Oh God, that’s so gross!” Ben held his nose like a character in a cartoon and turned away from Sam.

Sam wanted a diaper change more than anything in the world. She needed Karen right away, she needed to get out of this horrible situation. She had never felt as small as she did at this moment, it was like a confirmation of everything Mark and Karen had been driving into her head. She really was like a little baby, she messed her diaper without even knowing she really had to go.

Sam felt a lump in her throat and two sudden sobs seemed to escape her tiny frame before she could stop them. The tears that had been shimmering in her eyes came next, they cascaded down her cheeks where Sam rubbed them with the back of her hand. She felt so utterly pathetic and helpless.

“Where’s your mommy?” Charlotte asked as she leaned forwards so that Sam looked at her.

Sam raised a shaking hand and pointed at Karen who was already looking over and frowning. Charlotte quickly climbed to her feet and ran out of the sandbox to Karen. Sam couldn’t hear what the little girl was saying but she saw Karen soon stand up, Sam rubbed her eyes and held her arms out for Karen. She didn’t care if she looked immature, she just wanted to get out of this situation.

“Sam, is everything, OK?” Karen said when she got close.

Sam shook her head and Karen leaned down to pick her up. When Karen placed an arm underneath Sam’s diaper she could feel the mushy mess within, it pressed up against Sam’s body as Karen started carrying her away.

“It’s alright.” Karen whispered into Sam’s ear, “Don’t worry. Mommy’s got you.”

Sam tearfully clutched to Karen as she was carried back over to the bench. She was being held against Karen’s chest and therefore could only see the sandpit she had left, she saw Charlotte waving at her a little sadly from their sand castles and tunnels. Sam buried her head in Karen’s shoulder.

“Everything’s ready.” Said Martha from behind Sam’s back.

Sam wondered what she meant and didn’t have to wait long to find out. She felt Karen gently lower her backwards and Martha came into her field of vision. Sam finally felt the wooden picnic bench below her, she was lying on towel and saw a new diaper as well as some wipes sitting next to her. Her eyes started bulging as she realised what this meant.

Sam was about to open her mouth and say something. She didn’t care that Martha was right there and she didn’t care that there were dozens more around her. She knew her tongue was still numb but she had to at least try, she opened her mouth but before she could do anything a pacifier was hastily shoved in. Sam looked up at Karen only to her warning glare, the pacifier was pressed against Sam’s lips for a couple of seconds. Sam wondered how many pacifiers Karen had, Sam had left the last one in the sandy area.

“It’s a good job you brought spares.” Martha said as she sat back down at the picnic bench. She seemed completely oblivious to Sam and her desire to communicate.

Sam had two things running through her mind. Firstly, she wanted to spit the pacifier out but the look she was getting from Karen was enough to keep it in. This was a woman who had kidnapped her, despite being nice to her for a lot of the time Sam had no idea what Karen might be capable of. Secondly, Sam wondered if she really was passing for a baby so easily, she knew she was small but it didn’t seem like anyone was questioning her role. It was humiliating.

Sam’s shorts came down whilst she was still contemplating things and after having to carefully shimmy the shorts over the diaper they were pulled down her legs until they were gone.

It was an extremely strange feeling for Sam to be naked from the waist down except for the diaper. She raised her head a little to see her bare legs and the plastic of the diaper shimmering in the sun, it was embarrassing but as Sam looked around she saw no other parents or anyone paying any attention. It was getting annoying for Sam now, she wanted to jump up and yell at everyone that this wasn’t normal!

Despite her inner turmoil Sam didn’t move. She was too embarrassed by having her diaper exposed, the last thing she wanted was for everyone to see her as a baby but it might be even worse if people knew her real age. As soon as her diaper was revealed to the world she felt herself shrivel up, she wanted to disappear and sink into the Earth.

The tapes were pulled away from the front of the diaper and the front lowered leaving Sam exposed to the world. She was very red in the cheeks as the state of her padding became obvious, this would be enough to break anyone’s will but everyone seemed to be acting completely normally.

Martha and Karen started talking as if this were the most normal thing in the world and Sam laid completely still in the hope of not being seen by anyone and also letting the diaper change get finished quicker.

It took several humiliating minutes for Karen to clean Sam up and she was turned this way and that until Karen declared herself satisfied with the cleaning job. The old diaper was balled up and placed into a plastic bag, Karen asked Martha to take it to the trash which she agreed to do.

“You’re doing great, baby.” Karen said as Martha walked away, “Watching you playing with the other kids was the most adorable thing.”

Sam pouted up at her “mommy” and wanted to respond but her numb mouth would never allow her to say anything intelligible. She folded her arms across her chest in a small show of defiance, it was something a baby would never do.

Karen reached forwards and moved Sam’s hands back to her sides. She shot a look of warning at Sam as she unfolded the new diaper and slipped it under Sam’s rear end.

“We’ll be going in a minute.” Karen muttered, “Just keep the game up and you’ll get a nice reward.”

Sam took a deep breath. Just the knowledge that they were going to leave soon was enough to keep her from acting out and she was curious what a reward from Karen might be, maybe she would even be allowed to use the toilet. That was something that seemed very attractive to Sam.

Taping a new diaper on to Sam was much easier than the cleaning involved in taking the previous one off. The open Pampers was pulled up between Sam’s legs and flattened out on her tummy. Despite it being a diaper meant for babies it seemed almost too large on Sam, it wasn’t something the small girl was happy about. The tapes were pulled tight and closed leaving Sam securely diapered again. Sam’s sweaty hands inside her mittens relaxed a little as she was finally covered up again. The shorts that barely fit over her padded waist were pulled up and covered her padded shame as best they could.

“I think we should go.” Karen said as Martha walked back from the trash can, “I’ve got things that need doing at home.”

“Not a problem.” Martha said with a smile, “It’s just wonderful to see you and your little girl. I’ll walk with you back to your house, it’s on my way home anyway.”

“Sure.” Karen said with a smile.

Sam was lifted from the table with ease as Martha helped Karen to put the changing supplies away. Sam’s legs hung uselessly until Karen set her down in the stroller, she plucked out the pacifier and handed the diapered girl a bottle of juice. Sam fumbled with hit for a few seconds thanks to her lack of grip but eventually was able to hold it.

As Sam started drinking from the infantile vessel she realised she had actually been very thirsty. Thanks to her numb tongue she couldn’t really taste the juice as it went down but the cool drink was certainly appreciated as they left the playground.

The relief Sam felt at leaving the playing area overwhelmed any sense of embarrassment she now felt. She drank from the bottle with gusto as she was pushed towards home, she idly listened to the two adults talking as they made their slow progress but their reminiscing about past events did little to interest her. When she finished her bottle she placed it on the seat between her legs and closed her eyes to rest, before she knew what was happening she had fallen asleep.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1