LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pizza delivery and more.

Currently I'm enjoying 5 days off work for the holidays.  The wife insists that I have some extended diaper time, so I have been wearing my Dry 24/7 diapers and have been going 6 hours between changes. At 6 hours my diaper is about 90 percent capacity.

So on my second diaper for the day, it was getting close to dinner time around the 5 hour mark. We decided to order pizza, and 35 minutes later the delivery driver showed up. Just as I was opening my front door to greet the driver, I suddenly felt that urge to poop my diaper. I clinched my muscles tight as to not go at that moment, so I gave the driver the money and a tip. He started to hand me the food, and as I reached forward I was pooping uncontrollably.

I couldn't hold it back, and I have never pooped my diaper in public before and always have done so in the privacy of my home. Needless to say I was a little bit nervous and embarrassed and fearful that he heard me. He just finished handing me the food, said thanks and have a great evening.  So none the wiser to what just happened, my wife on the other hand could smell my stinky diaper as soon as I walked past her. I placed the food in the kitchen and she said that I was to eat in the front room. She had her pizza at the dining room table and not in range of the smell.?

So after eating my dinner I continued to enjoy my diaper and was joined by my wife to watch a movie. Two hours later the movie ended and the wife looked at me and said you stink. I smiled and said yes your correct, she then told me to head for the bedroom. She came in a minute later and grabbed a fresh diaper from my dresser, placed a changing mat on the bed and said hop on. She grabbed my wet wipes some vaseline and changed me into a fresh clean diaper. ?

Now this isn't the first time she has ever changed a messy diaper for me, but it doesn't happen to often. She bagged it up and told me to take it out to the trash, I love my wife and the ability to enjoy my diaper time. ? 

I am looking forward to the next four days and the new adventures to come.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. ?????☃️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Amen for you, It is a blessing to have someone that shares your love of diapers. I was very lucky to meet a woman that also shared my love of diapers and for a year now we have been very happy campers. It is a great ting to poop ones diaper and to feel that rush that instant gratitude of knowing you did something naughty. Kepp up the great work and once again cherish that woman !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 4 weeks later...

That is an amazing and encouraging success story, Three Rivers, and thanks for sharing it. I’m currently in an on-off relationship, and while she knows about my NEED for diapers she has no clue about my love for using them. I have only ever discussed it with a potential partner twice, and it has been the kiss of death both times. It’s hard to admit that my own mess, and the changing process, does something undeniable to me - and all I want is someone to explore that with. Reading about you and your wife gives me, and I’m sure many others, hope that there will be someone understanding enough to let me open up that door.