LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Discreet Maximum/Overnight Maximum Video Review!

Protection

A couple notes ~

Both diapers have absorbent gel in them, but the Maximum (green package) is mostly made of a cellulose material e.g. cotton absorbent core, where the Overnight Maximum (purple package) has much more gel and swells up much more like a baby diaper.

I have personally never tried the Attends Premiere, but they look much more like the higher-end Pull Ups.

If I’m affiliated/sponsored by anyone I will make it known, I currently am not nor do I plan to be. I have successfully ordered things from Wearever, but BigTots and Haband I can’t speak for.

Check out my StayDiapered.com site for the scorecard and thanks for watching ❤️
  • 2 weeks later...

Kind of surprised you had so many leaks.  Maybe it's the overnight version that has issues.  I rarely have leaks during initial wetting with xl maximum (they don't make xl in overnight).  If you check other reviews, they are many that are  five stars. I don't get chaffing and they run cooler than  all the other brands.

Let's not confuse Pullups for diapers.. they are not.

I use both Always regular maximum and Overnights now that the Overnights are out here in Utah - They wont take alot especially when drinking beers but they are a nice addition to a diaper - Attends waistband fan here always used Attends from days long gone