LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I know, I know "Another new story from Kasarberang that's going to take literal years between chapters"

Allow me to explain. I write as a hobby, one of a great many hobbies that my brain alternates between, right now Writing is the hobby in focus so hopefully I'll be able to pump out a few chapters of this story and maybe the other ones as well.

Unfortunately I make no promises as to how often this story or any others will be updated, it might be once a week or more: This was the case for "Just A Checkup" before I wrote myself into a dead end (I'm planning to rewrite that story and continue it at some point) and it might be way less frequent "Babied By The Sitter" (Still in progress).

I'm not a writer, I'm just a guy who does writing sometimes

Anyway, I had this idea for a story and I hope I can do it justice. As always feel free to remix, modify, redistribute any of my stories however you like. If you like the setting, characters or anything else feel free to use it. I wont mind, in fact I'd love to see what you can do with my ideas. So PM me if you do make anything that you decide to release.

(Tags will be updated as the story progresses.)

My Time At The Everland Farm

All Characters involved in a sexual situation in this story are at or above the age of consent, even if their ages aren't directly stated. Also this story is entirely a work of fiction and absolutely nothing in it actually happened.

MyTimeAtTheEverlandFarmPicture.png

Art by: Ruperallmighty

Email: Ruperallmighty@gmail.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ruperallmighty

Art Officially Approved to comply with DD rules by: DailyDi.

My name is Daniel I'm 22 years old and this story is of my time at The Everland Farm.

The story starts at my house, I had just gotten this mornings mail and saw a letter addressed to me.
It read: "Work getting you down? Need a break from the stresses of daily life? Need a vacation? Than come on over to The Everland Farm for a nice change of pace! Experience four weeks free of the stresses of daily life! And with this special offer you can enjoy all four weeks 100% FREE! Lodging included." It even included a valid bus ticket.

This letter didn't apply to me at all, I enjoyed my job working as a developer in a small Indie Game studio, the stresses of daily life were minimal at best and I much preferred to be at home. Not to mention a 100% all expenses paid vacation seemed super sketch to say the least. Probably some shitty timeshare or some pyramid scheme of some sort, neither of which I wanted any part of. So I threw the letter on my couch with all the other junk mail, intending to either throw it away or shred it.

==

A few days went by and I had spoken to some friends and family about the letter. Almost everyone unanimously said I should go, which honestly didn't surprise me, everyone's always telling me I need to get out more and here is seemingly an offer that gives me no excuse but to do just that. Whenever I expressed my concerns they just replied "Just record everything that goes on, that way you're far less likely to get mugged." despite the fact that my state has specific laws against recording out in public unless you receive consent from every single person that would be in the recording. It's' an interesting law and is far stricter than most, it's good for privacy but a lot of people are against it, which frankly I can understand.

Anyway eventually people bugged me enough about the vacation that I decided to just do it. Even my work told me I should go. At this point I needed a vacation from all the people telling me I needed a vacation.

I packed pretty light, not expecting to need too much. I packed my cellphone, a pair of wired earbuds, some spare clothes, A DVD player and some DVDs as well as an emergency battery pack which should get me through the month if used sparingly. Everything fit in a nice backpack that I keep around for travel, despite this being the first time I actually ever used it for that. Usually I just used it to carry around my work laptop with me so I could work a little while away. But I did originally buy it for travel.

Once I was packed and ready to go I set out for the bus-station which was only a quick walk from my house so it didn't take me very long to get there, less than five minutes if I had to guess.

I gave the driver my ticket and soon I was off to The Everland Farm, to my surprise I was the only passenger on the bus. That could easily be explained away by it being 10am on a weekday, not exactly the most desirable time to take a bus somewhere far away, since most people had work to do.

I put in my earbuds and set my phone to play my favorite artist Big Penny, which has gotten me through a lot of long bus rides in the past. This specific album titled: "Heads or Tails" featured other artists such as Jiggo-J and DJ MEMEBOY. It truly was and still is an underrated album. Personally I think it's Big Penny's best work, his other albums were entertaining, but nothing quite had the same feel as "Heads or Tails" did. I think it's cause it's the only time as of writing this that Big Penny, Jiggo-J and DJ MEMEBOY have collaborated on an album together, It's very obvious that they gave their best with this album. "Heads or Tails" came with a total of 26 songs with a total runtime of 5 hours and 15 minutes and only cost $5.99 when it first released. It was the very first album to have over 3hours of content with a price tag below $36.

"Last Stop Everland Farms, if you got this far without getting off you either missed your stop or got the wrong bus!" said the bus driver.

Yet again Big Penny got me through another otherwise boring bus ride.
I thanked the driver and was on my way.

The bus didn't stop directly in front of Everland Farms they stopped quite a bit away actually. I could very easily see where the farm was, but it was a bit of a walk to get there. Once I did finally arrive I took a seat on a nearby bench to catch my breath before getting up and looking around.

Right away I was surprised at the absolute size of the property it must've been on at least five acres of land.
There's no way this is the place I was going to be staying for a whole month, it's far too nice to be completely free, either that or it really is some timeshare or pyramid scheme.

You could tell this place had been around for awhile, some buildings looked fairly new, or at least newly painted and others looked like they'd been sitting there for decades, all the buildings had a Little House On The Prairie style and vibe to them. Most of the buildings were double to triple the size of regular buildings I was accustomed to.

It had been a few minutes so I decided to get up and start looking around, there didn't seem to be anyone nearby so I figured I'd take a look around myself, kinda give myself the grand-tour of the property, even though I knew nothing about it.

I walked around a little before stopping in front of a building which was bigger than the rest, which is saying something since all the buildings on the property were huge. Since I was feeling especially adventurous I decided to let myself in. Right away I noticed the inside of the building felt far larger than the outside, but I'm sure that was just an optical illusion, since all houses felt far bigger on the inside than they did on the outside. 

Everything downstairs was pretty standard, Standard Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room. The furniture was far larger than I was used to but I was usually the shortest guy in the room, so maybe this is the standard for people of normal or above average height, I could see that.

After having a good look at the downstairs I decided to look upstairs, which presented me with my first major challenge. The steps were far steeper than I was used to, it was like every step was 2 or 3 normal sized steps stacked on top of each other. I found myself lifting my legs up way higher than I was used to when climbing up stairs. I also went up these stairs far slower than I usually would, to reduce the chances of me falling forward or backwards.

After climbing up what felt like thousands of stairs I finally reached the top of the staircase. There was a long hallway with doors on each side, all of them with a wooden sign on them labeling what the room's purpose was, which makes sense since this was a public vacation spot, I imagine it'd be a pain to have to explain where every room was every single time there was a new customer.

I walked up to the second door on the right labeled "Emily's Room". Letting my curiosity get the better of me I playfully turned the doorknob fully expecting the room to be locked, but to my surprise the knob turned and the door opened with ease. The inside of the room was pink with white trim, even the walls were painted pink with the corners painted white. There was a computer desk, which really made me feel small, I could barely even reach the top of the desk, I knew I was short, but I didn't think I was THAT short. I had to sit in the rolling office chair and put the height up all the way in order to sit at the desk like a regular person. atop the desk sat an old ldrn PC, with matching beige keyboard and mouse. Running an old version of Backdoor OS. I could have gone and looked through the files and search history of the computer, but I decided against it. I was staying here after all and if anyone were to catch me doing that I'd probably be in for a very bad experience. Plus the bus only stops here once a month, which makes sense, considering that's the minimum amount of time you're allowed to stay, otherwise they charge you for leaving early.

Looking around the room further I noticed something laying on the floor, walking over to it revealed that it was a bra. It was Sea Foam Green, very frilly and most importantly, it was huge. Holding one of the cups up to my head for size and the cup was larger than my head.

"So, I have one question. Why the fuck do you have your faced pressed up against my bra?" Shouted an unfamiliar voice. coming from the doorway.

====End of Chapter 1====

I hope you enjoyed!

Please tell me what you think! Your words encourage me to write more frequently.

TXT My Time At The Everland Farm ~ A Kasarberang Story (Reader Download) PDF My Time At The Everland Farm ~ A Kasarberang Story (Reader Download).pdf ODT My Time At The Everland Farm ~ A Kasarberang Story (Reader Download).odt

• Like 1
6 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Anyway eventually people bugged me enough about the vacation that I decided to just do it. Even my work told me I should go. At this point I needed a vacation from all the people telling me I needed a vacation.

This is an interesting beginning to a story, Kasarberang; it sets up an unusual circumstance and leaves the reader with many questions that can/will be explored as you keep going. Not knowing what is coming, though, I think there are a few things that are fully contained in this chapter and could use a bit more explication.

This is the first. The narrator receives a piece of junk mail offering an all-expense-paid month-long vacation with no details and just goes for it? Doesn't call or email to find out more information or, I don't know, to make a reservation? And who goes on month-long vacations anyway? (Yes, I know that wealthy people can, or perhaps school teachers in summer, but there is no suggestion that this narrator is wealthy.) Whose office would encourage them to take such a long time away? These details don't seem very realistic or consistent with a narrator who actually seems pretty thoughtful overall.

"Last Stop Everland Farms, if you got this far without getting off you either missed your stop or got the wrong bus!" said the bus driver.

Since the narrator was the only person on the bus from the start, why would the driver say this? Nice line, but if there was only a single passenger who was going to the last stop, why wold they have made any other tops? (BTW: huh? Unless this is a service bus for Everland Farm, which it clearly isn't if there are other stops on the route, Monday morning is not really a reasonable explanation for a totally empty bus.)

The bus didn't stop directly in front of Everland Farms they stopped quite a bit away actually. I could very easily see where the farm was, but it was a bit of a walk to get there. Once I did finally arrive I took a seat on a nearby bench to catch my breath before getting up and looking around.

This part confuses me. If the narrator did call to make a reservation (which must have happened), they'd be expected. Someone would pick them up. Also, if this is actually a regular stop on the line, why would it be so far away?

I decided to let myself in.

Um...here the narrator crosses the line to illegal entry, especially if they are not expected. Again, though, I'd say that they must be, and since the bus comes on a schedule, there is no real reason why there would be no one around. BTW: going into someone's private bedroom and especially into her computer is very clearly and ethical and legal violation. Why would the narrator do this?

As I said, this is a very interesting beginning. The only thing I can think of is that the narrator must have stumbled into an Earth outpost of the Diaper Dimension whose inhabitants would rather trick humans into coming to them than go to all the effort to kidnap them. But I really have no idea. ?

7 hours ago, kerry said:

This is an interesting beginning to a story, Kasarberang; it sets up an unusual circumstance and leaves the reader with many questions that can/will be explored as you keep going. Not knowing what is coming, though, I think there are a few things that are fully contained in this chapter and could use a bit more explication.

This is the first. The narrator receives a piece of junk mail offering an all-expense-paid month-long vacation with no details and just goes for it? Doesn't call or email to find out more information or, I don't know, to make a reservation? And who goes on month-long vacations anyway? (Yes, I know that wealthy people can, or perhaps school teachers in summer, but there is no suggestion that this narrator is wealthy.) Whose office would encourage them to take such a long time away? These details don't seem very realistic or consistent with a narrator who actually seems pretty thoughtful overall.

Since the narrator was the only person on the bus from the start, why would the driver say this? Nice line, but if there was only a single passenger who was going to the last stop, why wold they have made any other tops? (BTW: huh? Unless this is a service bus for Everland Farm, which it clearly isn't if there are other stops on the route, Monday morning is not really a reasonable explanation for a totally empty bus.)

This part confuses me. If the narrator did call to make a reservation (which must have happened), they'd be expected. Someone would pick them up. Also, if this is actually a regular stop on the line, why would it be so far away?

Um...here the narrator crosses the line to illegal entry, especially if they are not expected. Again, though, I'd say that they must be, and since the bus comes on a schedule, there is no real reason why there would be no one around. BTW: going into someone's private bedroom and especially into her computer is very clearly and ethical and legal violation. Why would the narrator do this?

As I said, this is a very interesting beginning. The only thing I can think of is that the narrator must have stumbled into an Earth outpost of the Diaper Dimension whose inhabitants would rather trick humans into coming to them than go to all the effort to kidnap them. But I really have no idea. ?

For someone who likes to critique writers, I have never seen any of your own stories? Why is that?

8 hours ago, kerry said:

I'm glad you like it so far! I'll do my best to answer your questions the best I can.

8 hours ago, kerry said:

The letter is supposed to look like a scam. You're right, no one would actually get an all expenses paid vacation with all the bells and whistles.

The narrator did call/email in advanced. The only reason I didn't include this in the story is because the few people I tested this story on (my wife and some friends) had said that I was already focusing a little too much on the small details, so since I felt this detail was implied I didn't include it.

I didn't explain this cause I couldn't think of a good way to say it. I imagine the narrator is kinda a workaholic and doesn't take a lot of days off. This could cause his work legal trouble if they don't get him to take a certain amount of vacation days. This would explain why his work let him go on vacation without a fuss, also he works in an indie-studio so they're going to be smaller and more relaxed than a AAA studio with a deadline.

8 hours ago, kerry said:

I like to think the bus tickets in this universe just allow you to get on the bus, and don't actually give any information on where you are going.

Since the Narrator just went straight to his seat and plugged in earbuds he didn't exactly give the driver a chance to ask which stop he was going to. Thus forcing the driver to go to each individual stop, hoping that the guy would get off at one of them, progressively getting more and more frustrated with each stop, finally leading him to say that line at the end.

I've been the only one on a bus before, I also feel this detail is so minor it doesn't really need to be explained, especially since the narrator has no idea why the bus is empty other than him and this is his perspective of the story.

8 hours ago, kerry said:

Maybe the road just was a decent bit away from the property. The reason why he wasn't greeted/picked up is going to be explained later.

8 hours ago, kerry said:

BTW: going into someone's private bedroom and especially into her computer is very clearly and ethical and legal violation. Why would the narrator do this?

The narrator has been sheltered and hasn't been into strangers homes before, everyone he knows is more than willing to let him explore their house.

We can also assume the computer was just on, which would allow him to know what OS the computer was running, he did not look through her files (even though he thought about it.)

I'm glad you like the story idea and I appreciate your critique.

1 hour ago, Tfmonkey said:

For someone who likes to critique writers, I have never seen any of your own stories? Why is that?

They have a bunch of stories in their signature. You may have signatures turned off.

2 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

Mostly because I am taking a break from writing at the moment. However, at the end of any of my posts there are links to all of my stories.

Chapter 2 Released!

The voice was loud causing me to jump dropping the bra and quickly turning around to see a women standing at the doorway. Let me tell you this was no ordinary women, she was huge, she was a real life giantess. Her hair was arranged in pigtails, was wearing turquoise overalls as well as pink underalls. Instantly my body began to shake, this women could easily unscrew my head from my body without even breaking a sweat.

"W-Well no one was here when I arrived so I thought I'd jus-" My cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

"You thought you'd just what? Go looking in someone else s room, pressing their undergarments to your face." the girl interrupted.

"At least I don't leave my underwear on the floor...." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry what!?!?"

"Well, if you put your undergarments away like a normal person than I would've never put it near my face to begin with. Oh and I wasn't just pressing it against my face, I'm not a pervert. I was simply trying to see how big each cup was so I was using my face for comparison." I said with the most know it all look on my face.

"So instead of looking at the tag which says exactly what size it is you deduced that the more reasonable decision would be to press it against your face? You're not very bright are you?" She started to laugh.

"Now Emily is that any way to talk to our guest? You know it's that attitude that forces us to do these promotional vacations to get some positive publicity." An older women walked in-view through the doorway. She was even taller than the other girl. She had Medium straight hair, was wearing Denim jeans with a black and red checkered work shirt and somehow her breasts were even larger than that of her daughter's, which I didn't know was possible, but alright.

"But Ma, you don't understand, he was pressing my bra against his face! He's a little pervert if you ask me."

"Well, You did leave your door unlocked Hun even though you knew full well we had a guest staying over, so don't you think you're being a little bit harsh to our guest who was probably just trying to pass the time while WE were out shopping. We didn't even pick him up from the bus-stop he had to walk all this way. Now I want you to apologize to him right now."

Emily went down on both knees to be closer to my height, but even on her knees my face was only on level with her large breasts, which at this point were mere inches away from my face. "I'm sorry I got mad at you little man, I shouldn't have tempted you by keeping my bra on the floor. It won't happen again, at least not on accident" Emily said giving my head a few gentle pats.

"That's my girl! Now go finish your chores before the cows start becoming too engorged. We don't want a repeat of what happened last time." The mother said with a chuckle.

"Yes Mommy I'll finish them up right now." Emily quickly responded and in no time at all she was marching down the stairs to finish up whatever chores she had left to do.

"I'm so sorry about Emily, she's a good girl, sometimes she just has a hard time controlling her temper. My name is Evelyn I'm the owner of Everland Farms. My daughters and I hope that you enjoy your stay."

"My name is Daniel, nice to meet you. I'm really sorry about the whole incident earlier." I apologized.

"It's really no trouble at all. Emily knows very well that we were expecting company today. Believe me if she didn't want anyone walking in her room, she would've locked the door" Evelyn said with a wink.

"I guess I'll take your word for it." I responded nervously.

"I hate to cut our introductions so short, but I have some chores of my own to take care of. Feel free to explore the property to your hearts content. If a door is unlocked you're allowed in, no matter what any of my daughters might have you believe. One of my daughters will show you the room you'll be staying in before sundown." Evelyn said exiting the room.

I'd never really been to a stranger's house before, only friends and family who were more than willing to let me look around wherever I wanted. So I kinda assumed that me being able to explore was implied. The only reason I felt embarrassed when I was caught in Emily's room is because I was holding her bra up to my face, it wasn't cause I was looking in her room.

Exiting Emily's room and returning to the hallway I debated to myself if I should continue exploring the upstairs or if I should just go downstairs and hang out there for a little while. After thinking about it for a minute or two I decided on exploring the upstairs more, since the downstairs didn't seem to have much to offer.

I walked down the hallway looking at the labels on the doors and it didn't take me very long until I stumbled across "Emmy's Room" at first I hesitated, but than remembered what Evelyn said that if they didn't want me coming in their room than they would've locked the door. So I went for it and sure enough this door was also unlocked.

"Hey little man, what are you doin?" A voice startled me from behind. I turned around and found a girl who was still significantly taller than me, but was she smallest of all the women I had seen so far, excluding her breasts which were the largest of all the women I had seen so far. She was wearing her hair in a side pony tail with a lot of hair hanging down from it. She was wearing a black top with gold trim and matching skirt.

"Evelyn told me that I could explore the place so long as the door was unlocked, so I was just about to go and look around in this room." I said looking up at the giantess standing before me.

"Oh? You want to have a look in my room huh? Well alright, come on I'll give you the grand tour." The Giantess who I'm going to make an educated guess was Emmy picked me up and sat me on her shoulder as she walked us into her room.

"I can walk on my own you know?" I said kinda insulted that she just picked me up without even asking.

"I'm sure you can, but you're the guest and this is supposed to be your vacation. If my mommy found out that I didn't do everything I could to make your experience more relaxing I'd be in huge trouble. So just relax and enjoy the ride."

I shrugged and just dropped it, it's not that big of a deal and I don't want her to get in trouble cause of me.

Once we were inside she put me down on her bed and instantly I noticed her room was basically the opposite of Emily's room, at least as far as colors go. Instead of pink with white corners Emmy's room was white with pink corners, instead of a computer she had an old record player and what looked like a huge dollhouse, this dollhouse was half my size. Seriously if I sat down I could probably fit inside it.

"That's my smaller more portable dollhouse. But Mommy let me convert one of the rooms into a more life-sized one. I pretty much only play with that thing at nights when I'm bored"

I was amazed "This is the smaller dollhouse?" I questioned obviously very surprised. The mere thought of that was terrifying, than again these women were terrifyingly large, so I guess it makes sense that they might need things that were a little larger to suite their needs.

"Yeah, I suppose it doesn't seem that way to you, since you're so cute and tiny, but honestly it's one of the smaller and cheaper models available. I would get cross but as I said Mommy let me convert one of our empty rooms to a more life-sized dollhouse, so it evens out."

"I don't understand, where would they even sell dollhouses this big, much less bigger ones? Is there some sort of larger than life dollhouse demand that I'm unaware of?" I asked genuinely curious where and how she managed to purchase a dollhouse so big.

"On the property, we are on 45.67 acres of land. We're not the only ones who live here you know, there's a whole community. We only own four buildings, including this one. Did you think we owned all this land and were just living here all by ourselves?"

I blushed and replied with a nod.

"That's so adorable!" Emmy playfully ruffled my hair.

"So, uh, want to listen to some music?" I asked pulling out my phone from my pocket.

"What's this!?!?" Emmy asked her voice more stern and concerned than before, swiping my phone from my hands.

"It's just a cellphone, what's the big deal?"

"Mommy has a strict no modern technology rule, if she catches you with this you'd be in big trouble. Lucky you have me around to look after you." Emmy walked over to her closet, grabbing a key from inside her bra and using it to unlock a small metal safe sitting on the floor. She placed my phone in the safe, shut the door and put the key back in her bra. "It should be safe in there, I'll give it back to you right before you leave."

"But, what if someone tries to call me?" I ask, now worried that the phone might be discovered.

"The safe is also a faraday cage, no signal can enter or exit. If you get a call, it'll be as if you didn't have any signal Wi-Fi or Cellular." Emmy tried to reassure me.

"What about my work, friends and family? Surely if they try to call me and I don't answer they'll worry about me and try to come get me. I'd hate to cause them or your family any trouble."

Emmy sat down on the bed next to me pulling me close to her, my face engulfed between her massive breasts.
"Look, your family knows you're on vacation, they also know that you're vacationing at a farm, which are known for having horrible reception and even if that's not enough for them and they still want to come find you our farm doesn't show up on any map, not even Guurgl's and the bus only comes by here once a month. Now relax alright? You're so tense all of a sudden." Emmy gently stroked my head as she rocked her body back and forth causing me to rock alongside her.

====End of Chapter 2====

Let me know what you think of the story so far! I love reading your comments, they keep me motivated to keep writing!

• Like 5

Well done. I think that Daniel isn’t very street-smart given that he would go to the farm with very little information just to get everyone to shut up about him going. Anyways, great chapter! You’re stories are always a treat to read.

This is a very good and well written story.

I like these types of stories if it goes the way

the other stories go with an Amazon female family.

I stopped writing stories on this site because of

critique writers. Write what you want your a great

writer we will all read them.

9 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Well done. I think that Daniel isn’t very street-smart given that he would go to the farm with very little information just to get everyone to shut up about him going. Anyways, great chapter! You’re stories are always a treat to read.

He was very sheltered, it's a miracle how he manages to keep a semi-stable job. I'm really glad you enjoy my stories, it means a lot to hear that.

6 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Really liked this story , and very intriguing to see where you gonna take us !!!

So glad you enjoyed it so far, it really means a lot!

1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

This is a very good and well written story.

I like these types of stories if it goes the way

the other stories go with an Amazon female family.

I stopped writing stories on this site because of

critique writers. Write what you want your a great

writer we will all read them.

Thanks! I'm no writer, I don't read (aside from erotica) and grammar was never my best topic in school. So basically all my writing comes from what I picked up from online friends as well as stories I've read here on the DD. So having someone tell me it's well written really means a lot to me.

I don't mind critics that much, I'll gladly respond to criticism if I feel it's not too nit-picky. In general though I'm just going to try and write a story that I enjoy, since that's the most important thing to me. If I don't enjoy the story than the story isn't worth writing.

• Like 1

Chapter 3 is officially released!

My eyes slowly began to open. I must've dozed off earlier, I remember being relaxed but I didn't think I was that relaxed.
I was laying in Emmy's lap, her large breasts hovering above me. I thought she was wearing a bra earlier but I must have thought wrong because the outline of her nipple, which was mere inches away from my face was very visible through her black top. My body was still being rocked back and forth.

"Is my little man awake from his slumber?" Emmy cooed smiling down at me, gently caressing her fingers through my hair as I lay all sprawled out on her lap.

"I'm awake, why am I here though? didn't I fall asleep on your bed?"

"You did, but I thought you'd have a more comfortable sleep this way, this room is much more relaxing to sleep in than mine is."

She was right, the only lighting in this room was some dim orange Christmas lights strung across the edges of the ceiling. The temperature was far more comfortable here too, it was on the cooler side, perfect for snuggling up in a nice warm blanket. Everything in this room made you feel like taking a nap, even the wallpaper, which was a nice cream color with green horizontal stripes painted om the top and bottom of the walls.

"I appreciate that, I did have a good sleep. How long was I out for?"

"Only a couple hours, speaking of which we should get ready for dinner, Mommy will get cross if the food gets cold." Emmy picked me up once again sitting me on her shoulder before exiting the room and heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Evelyn and Emily were waiting at the table for us everything was setup nicely and the food looked delicious.

Emily: "Emmy why on earth are you carrying that perv on your shoulder? He's fully capable of walking you know."

Emmy: "I'm sorry that I do my absolute best to make sure our guests are comfortable and relaxed, this is his vacation after all." Emmy placed me on one of the available chairs.

This was so embarrassing even standing up on the chair I couldn't reach the table.

"Isn't that cute, he can't reach he table! I think he needs a booster seat. One second little man, I'll be right back."

It didn't take Emmy long to come back with the booster, but unfortunately it barely made a difference, I could sit down and look over the table this time, but it was still far to large for me to grab anything.

"Maybe he'd be more comfortable in a highchair" Emily laughed to herself like she was the funniest person in the world.

"Emily I think you might just be on to something there." Evelyn said "Emmy dear can you get the highchair out of the attic for Daniel please?"

"Okay Mommy! I'll be right back little man." Emmy ran upstairs to get the highchair.

"Emily wasn't actually suggesting that she was just trying to insult me." I called Emily out for being a jerk.

Evelyn: "Emily is that true?"

"Absolutely not! I'd never ever insult Daniel, after all he is our guest. I can't very well let our guest sit there and starve can I?" Emily walked up to me and hugged my face into her breasts to really add the cherry ontop of this little facade of hers.

"That's what I thought. Now I don't want to see you picking on Daniel anymore, this is your first and final warning."

"Oh trust me Ma, I wont pick on him anymore." Emily put on an innocent smile, starting to stroke my hair.

"Good. I told little Ellie's mother that I'd pop on over for a visit once our guest was settled in, I also have some errands I have to do. So I'm going to go and get those over with. Can I trust you guys to make sure Daniel has a good stay?" Evelyn asked Emily and Emmy who was just returning with the highchair.

"Absolutely! We'll take good care of him."  Emily and Emmy said in unison.

"Good, alright I'll see you guys later." Evelyn exited through the front, shutting the door behind her.

The room went silent both Emmy and Emily started looking at me. I was terrified.

Emmy: "So quick question, why do you have Daniel's face between your breasts?"

Emily: "The pervert just put it there, can I help it if men find me more desirable than you?"

Emmy: "Oh, and I suppose he just put your hands around his head so he can't move, right?"

Emily gasped sarcastically "It's like you were there!"

Emmy pulled me away from Emily's breast "What do you have to say about all this little man?"

"Well, clearly I didn't force her to hold my head between her breast since she's at least triple my size and I didn't place my head between her breasts in the first place because I'd rather not be snapped in half like a pencil."

"You poor thing! Emily WAS being mean to you! Well it's okay I'm here now and I'll make sure Emily wont get a chance to abuse you any more!" Emmy picked me up and placed me in the highchair, which was unfortunately a perfect solution. The highchair fit me perfectly and there was a little tray which was small enough for me to easily access anything that was on it.

Emmy: "Wow, that highchair is the perfect solution! Shall we start you off with some chicken?"

I nodded and Emmy immediately grabbed a chicken breast for me from the table and put it up to my mouth. "Eat up."

"You're going to feed me too? I can feed myself, I'm perfectly capable."

"Oh I know you are, but if I let you feed yourself and my mom found out she'd be really mad with me. You're supposed to be on vacation you shouldn't have to do anything by yourself. This is your opportunity to be spoiled."

"Your mom would never find out, she's not even here."

Emmy looked over at Emily who had a large grin on her face.

Emily: "Oh I'd absolutely tell mom."

Emmy looked back over at me and said: "See, it's not that easy. Not just relax and let me feed you. You know a lot of men would pay big bucks for this service and you're getting it entirely free, you should feel lucky." Emmy pressed the chicken wing against my lips as she watched me begrudgingly take a bite.

The chicken was delicious it was cooked to perfection and had a nice spice to it. It was honestly the best chicken I had ever eaten.

"See that's not so bad now is it?" Emmy said rotating the chicken wing for me, watching me happily take another bite.

Once I finished the chicken wing my mouth was practically on fire, that hint of spice really built up over the whole chicken wing and now it felt like I had just eaten 8 ghost peppers. "Can I have some water to help relieve the spiciness?" I asked politely.

Emmy: "Sure if that's what you want, but water wont help with the spice, if you really want the spice to go away milk is pretty much the only thing that can help. Should I get that instead?"

I nodded in response to Emmy's offer. Quickly Emmy went and got a carton of milk from the fridge and poured it into a small cup. "Here you go" Emmy placed the cup up to my lips.

"Wouldn't a sippy-cup be better?" Emily butted in.

"You stay out of this!" I said sternly, it was too late though cause Emmy had already pulled the cup away from my lips and turned to her sister curiously.

"Well yeah, if you give him a sippy-cup you can give him the milk and not have to worry about it spilling everywhere." Emily said matter-o-factly.

"I guess you're right." Emmy went over to the cabinet and took out a sippy-cup lid and placed it onto the cup she had poured the milk into. "Alright open up little man, let's soothe that aching mouth of yours." Emmy placed the sippy-cup to my lips and gently tipped it over letting the soothing liquid flow into my mouth, totally eliminating the heat-death that my mouth was experiencing.

After I had finished the milk Emmy took the sippy-cup away and tossed it in the sink. "There we go all done, now that wasn't so bad was it?" Emmy asked picking me up, once again sitting me on her shoulder gently bouncing me up and down.

"What's with the bouncing?"

"Huh? Oh I didn't even notice, sometimes I just get a bit antsy so I'll occasionally bounce up and down, why is it bothering you?" Emmy asked with genuine concern in her voice.

"No, I'm fine, I was just curious is all." I yawned.

"Aw are you getting tired little man?" Emmy cooed still bouncing me up and down "Emily I'm going to show this little man to his room so he can turn in early, I'll be back down to help clean up afterwards, alright?"

Emily gave an affirmative nod.

"Alright little man let's get you all settled into your room." Emmy walked up stairs all the way to practically the very end of the long huge hallway upstairs, it would've taken me a good 2 minutes to reach this room on my own and that's if I was running.

"Alright here we are" Emmy opened the door to the room I'd be sleeping in throughout most if not all of my stay at The Everland Farm.

As expected this room was huge as was everything inside it, I'd probably need help doing just about anything in this room, at least if I wanted to do it safely.

Emmy moved the covers of the bed out of the way before sitting me down on it. "Alright now lay down so I can tuck you in."

I complied, both because I was too tired to fight and also because I probably wouldn't have been able to move those huge blankets by myself anyway, especially considering how exhausted I was all of a sudden.

Emmy tucked me in all nice and tight "Goodnight little man" she kissed my forehead before leaving the room, turning off the light and shutting the door behind her.

I almost instantaneously fell asleep.

Emmy went down stairs to help Emily clean up.

Emily: "So did you get his phone?"

Emmy: "Yup, it was really easy too, just told him Ma would get mad if she found him with it, he was putty in my hands after that. He's so cute."

Emily: "Did you text his family and let them know that his vacation would be longer than expected?"

Emmy: "Yup, and I also made sure to mention that there's practically no cell service here so he probably wont be able to keep in touch while he's out here."

Emily: "Perfect, everything's going according to plan."

====End of Chapter 3====

Hope you enjoy this Chapter!

As always let me know what you think of this chapter, your comments give me motivation to keep writing stories!

Oh and also Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

• Like 5
On 12/23/2019 at 8:21 AM, Pierry Louys said:

wow now I am curious to see where they gonna take him now ! What are they planing to do with him ? Maybe a new member of the family (baby brother )

keep the good work !!

So glad you're enjoying the story so far! I have a lot of ideas for where I want it to go, so hopefully chapters can come out semi-consistently

On 12/23/2019 at 4:56 PM, Eagle0769 said:

So the chicken was spiked with something to make him sleepy.

I didn't read that Emmy undressed him.

I think little man is in a little trouble.

Emmy didn't undress him, that'd be out of line, for now at least.

He's certainly in for more than he bargained for.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:49 PM, littleTomás said:

I like where this is headed. I think our not street smart guy will get diapered for the night and breastfed very soon.

I'm very glad you are enjoying it! More chapters on the way soon!

10 hours ago, parkintochter said:

great story. I like slow regression

Very glad you're liking it so far! This is my first slow regression story, I think it's going pretty good though!

Hope everyone is ready for Chapter 4 because it's officially ready for the reading!

Have you ever woken up just as something bad was about to happen, but you didn't wake up soon enough to stop it, this is what happened to me. I woke up in the middle of the night my body practically hanging off the side of the bed, if I tilted just a little to the right I would fall all the way down to the floor and since I had just woken up not fully able to process my surroundings I accidentally did just that.

I fell to the floor and landed like one of those diving fail videos where people land face first in the water and than slowly sink down. My collision with the floor was met with a loud **THUMP** sound.

Instantly I could hear the noise of someone loudly running up the stairs quickly followed by the door to my room bursting open.

"Are you okay little man? I heard a noise." Emmy ran up to me visibly concerned. "Are you okay are you hurt? What happened?"

"I'm alright." I slowly pushed myself into a sitting position, dusting myself off. It was a pretty far drop and I was still a bit flustered and overwhelmed by the whole thing..

"You are hurt,! Your movements are slower and stiffer than usual, let me look at you." Emmy picked up various parts of my body and looked closely at them, almost like she was looking for a loose thread on my shirt or playing one of those Find the object games.

"I'm fine, really. Just a little shook up is all." I said trying to calm down the giantess.

Emmy picked me up, this time instead of sitting me on her shoulder like she usually does she cradled me in her arms. "You're right this is your vacation, you're probably worked up enough as it is, but don't worry I know just how to relax you, I'll get you back to sleep in no time!" Emmy walked me through the hall and into the one room from earlier, with the dim orange Christmas lights, the cream colored walls with green horizontal stripes on the top and bottom and the temperature that was perfect for snuggling.

She sat on the rocking chair laying me on her lap, placing a warm blanket on top of me and rocking me back and forth, her massive breasts inches away from my face.

"Emmy this really isn't necessary, I can go to sleep on my o-" I was interrupted by Emmy placing her finger over my mouth.

"Shhh, it's okay just relax. You're obviously still shaken up. Now just calm down and try to get some sleep, I know how tired you are." She continued rocking me back and forth, gently caressing her fingers through my hair.

She was right. I was still extremely tired, the most I had been in a long time actually. Which is especially weird considering I didn't even do anything that would be considered tiring work. Yeah, I had to walk from the bus-stop to the property, but that wasn't even close to the usual walks I would take around my neighborhood. Maybe it's just a combination of everything. I'm probably thinking to far into it, but it's certainly strange that I'd be this tired this early. It wasn't even 8pm yet.

I could already feel my eyes getting heavy, it became an active struggle to stay awake. It didn't take long for me to succumb to my body's intense need for sleep. I was out like a light in a matter of minutes.

"My sleepy little man" Emmy quietly cooed at the sleeping Daniel laying on her lap.

"What happened?" Emily asked standing by the entrance, leaning against the door frame.

"Poor thing fell off the bed and landed flat on his face. I was worried the sleeping drug wore off with the way he was acting, all independent and tough. It wasn't long before he was sleeping like a baby again, so I don't think we have anything to worry about and just look at how relaxed and comfortable he is! It's just adorable."

"Maybe we should put him in that crib in the nursery, that way he couldn't fall on the floor like a dumbass." Emily said with a grin on her face

"No, we can't do that, he's been fairly cooperative so far, we have to wait until we can reasonably convince him that it'd be best for him. Otherwise he'll be too resistant and we don't want a resistant baby brother, we want him to enjoy his new life."

"I suppose you're right. Well let's get him back in his bed and tucked in."

Emmy and Emily took Daniel to his room, tucking him nice and tightly in his bed before exiting the room, closing the door behind them.

"Gosh my breasts are so full" Emmy said.

"Mom told you to milk them as soon as we got home, I did mine, but you were too busy playing tour-guide with our guest. Remember what happened last time your breasts got too engorged?"

"Yes" Emmy did remember it was a very painful experience that involved multiple paramedics, 3 firemen and a police woman to get everything back to normal.

"So do I and personally I don't want it to happen again, so go and milk the cows already."

"That's the thing though I did milk them as soon as we got home, remember we went past each other when you were off to empty yours, except I was coming back from milking mine. I blame Daniel, he's just so cute and he makes my breasts fill up like crazy, doesn't he make yours fill up faster than usual as well?"

"Yeah, a little I suppose, but not nearly as much as yours have filled up, usually once a day is good enough for me, but you already have to empty those things two times a day and with our new guest it seems like you might have to increase it to three or four, at least if they keep producing like that."

"I know! I can't wait until neither of us have to worry about any of that anymore. Wont that be so great."

Emily: "It'll certainly be more convenient. By the way, tomorrow can you give him some of my milk? I think it'd be best to alternate so he doesn't get used to one over the other."

"Alright, that sounds reasonable."

I woke up in the middle of the night with a strong urge to use the bathroom. I was about to throw myself off the bed since that's what I usually did when I needed to use the bathroom at night, but luckily I remembered that I was staying in a room which would make a 7ft tall person think twice about getting out of bed. I did have a plan though. I dragged the pillows to the side of the bed and threw them on the floor, this way I could fall onto the pillows and not have to suffer the horrid pain I had to endure earlier. My plan worked flawlessly. I had no idea how I was going to get myself or the pillows back onto the bed, but that wasn't important at the moment. What was important was emptying my bladder and bowels so that I could go to sleep in peace.

Once I got off of the pillows and onto the floor I heard footsteps getting closer and closer.

"What are you doing up this late? It's past midnight." A sleepy Emily entered the room, rubbing her eyes.

"I just, needed to use the bathroom is all. Can you tell me where it is?"

"I'll do you one better" Emily picked me up and sat me on her back like she was giving me a piggyback ride. "I'm only doing this because Emmy and my mom would kill me if they found out I didn't help out the "poor defenseless little man" use the bathroom." She said imitating Emmy's voice.

"I appreciate it." Emily took me all the way downstairs to reveal the bathroom, essentially hidden off away from essentially everything else, no label, no nothing. She opened the bathroom door for me, closing it behind me as I walked in.

In the bathroom I was met with two toilets. One of them which there was no way in hell I'd be able to get onto due to it's massive size. The other was perfectly sized for me, but was a children's potty style toilets. I really needed to use the bathroom so I swallowed my pride and used the children's potty.

Once my bladder and bowels were relieved I went to wash my hands with soap and water, drying with a paper towel. Thank god there was a multi-step stepstool next to the sink that allowed me to easily reach everything. I can only imagine how embarrassing it would've been having to ask for help washing my hands, thank god it didn't have to come to that.

I opened the door and before I even had a chance to step out I was scooped up and place on Emily's back again and brought back to my room.

Emily not only put my pillows back on the bed, but made sure I was nice and tucked in before leaving the room.
Even more surprisingly Emily came back shortly after leaving with a small sippy-cup of milk. "Here drink this" Emily placed the sippy-cup to my lips, not wanting to bother her anymore than I already had I accepted the sippy-cup and drank the milk that was inside of it. This milk tasted a little different than the one from before, maybe it's just because I was tired but I could swear I could taste a difference.

"Good, now you've gone to the bathroom and I got you a drink of milk. That should leave you with no good reasons to bother me or anyone else again tonight." Emily said before leaving the room again, this time shutting off the light and closing the door behind her.

Suddenly I felt really really tired again, not even five minutes passed before I was out like a light.

====End of Chapter 4====

As always let me know what you think! Your comments keep me motivated to continue writing.

• Like 4

I knew they spiked the milk or something.

I'm liking this story A LOT.

It's written very well and its easy to read even

with a few missed spelled words.

I know there is a chemical in Amazons breast milk

(in other stories like this) to make the drinker want

more so I am very happy he is going to be given a

nipple or two. This is the best part of being a baby.

? ? ?

PS I understand why she didn't undress him for bed.

It was out of line. Thank you for clarifying that point.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:41 AM, Pierry Louys said:

Oh my ! Someone is in the road to babyhood very soon ! I can only imagine if he gonna be breastfeed by the three or he gonna choose ! And I think he gonna end in big pampers very soon!

I guess you'll find out, Chapter 5 is currently in the works, hopefully you wont have long to wait.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:38 AM, littleTomás said:

Awesome! I want our man in diapers so he doesn’t have to leave bed to go potty. ?

I think Emmy and Emily share the same sentiment.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:54 PM, Eagle0769 said:

I knew they spiked the milk or something.

I'm liking this story A LOT.

It's written very well and its easy to read even

with a few missed spelled words.

I know there is a chemical in Amazons breast milk

(in other stories like this) to make the drinker want

more so I am very happy he is going to be given a

nipple or two. This is the best part of being a baby.

? ? ?

PS I understand why she didn't undress him for bed.

It was out of line. Thank you for clarifying that point.

Very happy you're enjoying the story! One of the most important things to me is maintaining easy-readability. The flow is very important to me, admittedly more so than the grammar which I was never that great with. Very happy you're finding it easy to read.

I'm aware of the Diaper Dimension stories, a lot of really good creative ideas come from them.

Despite sharing some similarities this story is not a diaper dimension story. Even if it would fit perfectly into the Diaper Dimension world, just a creative decision on my part, probably to add some twists and turns and also to not have to constrain myself to any pre-established facts/lore and what not. In a way this is a good thing though, because it means you truly don't know what to expect from me. :P

I agree having a nipple in your mouth is truly the best part of being a baby.

Chapter 5 is ready for it's closeup. ;) Hope everyone enjoys!

I woke up once again in my larger than life guest bed with no easy way of getting out of it. I didn't want to try my previous tactic of throwing the pillows down on the floor since as soon as I made any noise someone would come rushing to the room who could've helped me out of the bed anyway. So instead of going through the trouble I just called out "Can someone help me out of bed."

Instantly I heard the sound of someone running upstairs before Emmy burst through the door "Did you call for me? What do you need?"

Emmy was wearing one of those Japanese School Uniforms, it was white with green accents not to mention it showed a ton of cleavage. It looked exactly like one girl from a Hentai I had downloaded on my phone, where would Emmy get an outfit like that and why?

"What's with the outfit?"

"Oh this? It's just something that I got at a convention, it's really comfortable especially on a warmer day like today. Why do you like it?" Emmy put on a smug little grin

"I mean, I don't dislike it."

"Looks to me you might like it a little more than you're letting on. Hey there really little man." Emmy giggled looking down at my shorts.

I look down and sure enough my body was betraying me, my erection was not only there it was completely visible.

"It's not what it looks like, this is just cause I just woke up, very common for men to wake up with random meaningless erections."

"Aw you're so cute acting all embarrassed. Don't worry there's nothing to be ashamed of, you can't help it. Now what is it you needed help with?"

"I need help getting out of this bed. I could get down by myself, but I figured someone would come in here as soon as I made any noise, so I figured I'd skip the hard work part and just ask for help right away."

"That's a good idea, you're on vacation after all, it's out job to help you out with absolutely anything your little heart desires." Emmy booped my nose before picking me up, instead of sitting me on her shoulder like usual she laid me over her shoulder, my erect penis pressing up against her right breast. "I'm sorry about the different position my shoulder is a little sore right now, should be cleared up in a few minutes though" Emmy placed her hand on my butt and started bouncing my up and down, my penis pushing up against her breast with each bounce.

"So Emmy. I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, because you guys have been wonderful and have made my stay so far fairly enjoyable, but... Is there any other sleeping arrangements available, specifically anything more, my size. The current one is a little too dangerous for my liking." I said trying really hard to hold my composure.

"We can absolutely setup some sleeping arrangements that would be more comfortable for your size. Emily and I were thinking the larger bed might be too big for you but we didn't want to make any assumptions or decisions on your behalf, since you're the guest and what makes you happy makes us happy!" Emmy gave a sweet smile as she continued walking me down to the kitchen.

"Why's the perv laying over your shoulder like that? His dick is literally poking your chest." Emily commented once we got down to the kitchen. Emily was wearing one of those frilly Japanese maid outfits, also like one of the characters in that hentai I had downloaded to my phone.

"Hey Emily our little man here just told me that he'd like sleeping arrangements that are more accommodating to his size."

"Is that so? Well I think we have just the thing to accommodate him! Seriously though why are you carrying him like that?"

"He likes it, watch this." Emmy started bouncing me again causing me to let out a moan.

"Wow, you're probably more perverted than he is."

"None the less, I think it's time for this little man to get some breakfast!" Emmy sat me down on the highchair from yesterday.

"On today's menu is a bacon cheese omelette!" Just like yesterday's dinner this was really good, I had finished it within a few minutes.

"With yesterday's dinner and now this, you guys make some of the best food I've ever tasted."

"Aww thanks little man! that means a lot to us!" Emmy poured me a sippy-cup of milk placing it to my lips. I only accepted it into my mouth because I was thirsty and I knew this was the only way I'd get anything to drink around here.

The milk had the same taste as the milk Emily gave me last night. "Is this different milk than what I drank yesterday? I swear I can taste a difference."

"What kind of a difference?" Emily asked, she seemed really concerned for some reason.

"It's really not bad, it tastes the same as the milk you gave me last night Emily, but it tastes different from the milk I had at dinner yesterday."

Emmy looked at Emily for a couple seconds before turning back to me. "Emily gave you some milk last night?" Emmy asked, she seemed kinda peeved.

"Yeah, she helped me use the bathroom last night and gave me some milk before I went back to bed, so I wouldn't bother anyone anymore that night."

"Oh I see, how very thoughtful of her." Emmy said with a smile.

"Why does it taste so different though?"

"Must be your imagination, it's the same brand we always use." Emily answered

"Either way, it tastes pretty good." Suddenly my body started feeling that intense exhaustion again, I was having a hard time keeping my head up.

"I think someone is sleepy again, already. Okay little man, I'll let you have a quick nap, but only a short one." Emmy picked me up cradling me in her arms. I was so tired I passed out right then and there, before I even got to see my new sleeping arrangements.

"Good he's asleep that'll make this much easier." Emily said not far behind Emmy.

"I don't imagine he'll fuss much about it, after all he did ask for this." Emmy walked upstairs and into the room labeled "Nursery". She went over to a large crib near the back of the room and placed the sleeping Daniel inside it, covering him with a pink fluffy blanket before leaving the room, turning off the lights and closing the door on the way out.

Emmy grabbed Emily's hand pulling her into another room of the house as to not wake Daniel.

"Why did you give Daniel some of your milk last night? We were supposed to be alternating it! The least you could've done was tell me! You know he hasn't even tried my milk yet!"

"Wait, than who's milk did you give him last night at dinner?"

"Mom's, Duh. Do you know how mad she would be if she didn't get to be apart of this, it may have been our idea but she's the one who thought up how to execute it. Don't change the subject, why didn't you tell me that you gave him some of your milk last night? He even specifically called out that it tasted different, if we kept alternating like we had originally planned he would just assume he remembered it wrong."

"You're right, you're right. I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself, the mere thought of getting some of my milk inside him makes me so horny it's unbelievable, surely you feel the same way."

"Of course I do. Alright, I'll let it slide this time, but if you see me breastfeeding him while he's sleeping I don't want to hear a peep from you."

"Deal."

Emily and Emmy shook hands and went to do their own things. Emmy went to go empty breast for the third time that day already, where as Emily went to do something a little more underhanded.

Emily creeped into the nursery slowly sneaking over to the crib Daniel was sleeping in. She reached into her bra pulling out a moist pacifier before gently rubbing it against Daniel's lips to see if he'd accept it, which he did. Emily strapped the pacifier around Daniel's head using the attached velcro-straps.

"Sleep tight, baby." Emily whispered before slowly leaving the room, shutting off the lights and closing the door behind her.

====End of Chapter 5=====

As always let me know what you think!

Love your comments, they motivate me to continue writing, both this story as well as others.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

It looked exactly like one girl from a Hentai I had downloaded on my phone

Ah ha! Our main character is a total weeb. No wounder he agreed to some shady-ass free vacation. I want him to be punished for being a Hentai Weeb. I've just lost all my empathy for Daniel in a single sentence. I'm now 100% rooting for the giants now. Tie him up, put him in diapers, and breastfeed him until he's constantly wetting and messing his ultra-thick diapers.

Great chapter and story, but you better punish this weeb...

• kasarberang changed the title to My Time At The Everland Farm (Chapter 14 Released June 1st 2020)